+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Its Over -- The Charges Against Me Have Been Dismissed

Default Melungeon criminal pisser-possums know how to use a nolle prosequi

Melungeon criminal pisser-possums know how to use a nolle prosequi

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...30/#post-80481
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5861#post5861

Nolle prosequi as a declaration is most often used in criminal cases, but in jurisdictions making use of nolle prosequi in civil lawsuits, is used by a plaintiff to voluntarily drop its claims. In civil cases, a motion for voluntary dismissal may be made by a plaintiff instead of a declaration of nolle prosequi, depending upon the custom and rules of a given jurisdiction.

...so the child (or his parents) that made the claim merely dropped it three years later - nothing was dismissed by "ZOG."

Now I know how to work a nolle prosequi. I did it to get out of a stalking charge against my catlick hi-yaller hybernigger mother-in-law. I simply admitted to being a melungeon 'Cherokee' pisser-possum by showing that Fruit-Loop/Shawn Aaron Visser was a beaner with a step-niglet. I told everyone that I couldn't be Aryan Nations or a 'White Supremacist' because I wasn't even remotely White, much less Aryan.

Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Default I'm a professional petty criminal and sex offender that learned to always take the plea and to start snitching.

LiarBill 'MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less)

I'm a professional petty criminal and sex offender that learned to always take the plea and to start snitching.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...e-2#post-80928
    http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...30/#post-80497
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5867#post5867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Visser
    Melungeon criminal pisser-possums know how to use a nolle prosequi

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...30/#post-80481
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5861#post5861

Nolle prosequi as a declaration is most often used in criminal cases, but in jurisdictions making use of nolle prosequi in civil lawsuits, is used by a plaintiff to voluntarily drop its claims. In civil cases, a motion for voluntary dismissal may be made by a plaintiff instead of a declaration of nolle prosequi, depending upon the custom and rules of a given jurisdiction.

...so the child (or his parents) that made the claim merely dropped it three years later - nothing was dismissed by "ZOG."

Now I know how to work a nolle prosequi. I did it to get out of a stalking charge against my catlick hi-yaller hybernigger mother-in-law. I simply admitted to being a melungeon 'Cherokee' pisser-possum by showing that Fruit-Loop/Shawn Aaron Visser was a beaner with a step-niglet. I told everyone that I couldn't be Aryan Nations or a 'White Supremacist' because I wasn't even remotely White, much less Aryan.
    Nolle prosequi is also used when the prosecutor deems that the case is no longer worth their time and effort. A well known case of this is the Scopes monkey trial where the defendant was convicted and Clarence Darrow appealed the coviction based of the fact that the judge was not legally able to levy the minimum 100 dollar fine the statute called for. This case has always been dear to me because as an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molester originally of KookKluddKlowns of Klan Niglet-Chester and the Klan of Mamzers, most of the niglets spawned upon my mudshark sisters are the direct result of evolution from baboons. Rather than waste more time and effort on this misdemeanor case the prosecutor filed a Nolle prosequi.

In Marty's case his complete mental breakdown and inability to follow the rules of criminal procedure no matter how many times the judge explained them to him caused Marty to serve 3 1/2 years before they even got to the promilinary hearing. Or at least that is what St Louis FBI Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale told me or I might have dug it out of my fat asshole. Now Marty was only accused of kissing the little boy on his wee wee two time, nothing more, no violent rape or anything that would have gotten him double digit time, if convicted he would have gotten no more than 2 or 3 years and would have been out in 1/3 of the time on parole and he if convicted he would have been sentanced to time served of a first offense in the state of Mo. Did I ever tell you the time that I was accused, several times of sexual assault on my niglet nieces or non-niglet nieces? The reason I ask is that what with being a retarded petty criminal and sexual predator I often lose track of what lie I told whom. But that was only if he had been convicted as the prosecution had a strong case which they did not, all they had was the unsubstantiated testomony of a mentally impaired child, not even enough to sustain the case at a priliminary hearing much less get a conviction. If Marty had done like a normal person and hired a lawyer instead of losing his mind in open court he would have been free in a few weeks, at most.

You need to understand that as a petty criminal unable to get away with anything that if you claim to be a White Supremacist and cut a deal you can get away with anything.

For example, when I was much much younger, with a smaller belly but just as much of a short-dicked loser and petty thief, I learned to simply get a 'good' pub[l]ic pretender and to simply plead guilty right away:

Didn't get anything other than a felony burglary charge and I got to work really really hard at the St. Louis workhouse for six months where I got sodomized each and every night by my future niggers-in-law of my mudshark sisters, LeRoy Tyrone Jenkins and MuhDikkk X. Luckily they didn't have GAIDS, but I still have anal herpes, venereal warts, and terciary syphilis, which is why people think I'm retarded.

Later on, in 1996, I copped a plea and didn't spend over 120 daze 'shock time' in the Big House because I rolled over even before I was arraigned, thanks to my pub[l]ic pretender:

So then I joined Ron Edward's Klan of Mamzers in which I think I was not only the stupidest member, but the only whigger there, if you don't count being the sexual mascot of them delusional anglo-mestizos and melungeons like ShittyBoob/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon and Bluto/Puto Zimmer-mamzer.

Have you ever seen a fatter dumber whigger fuktard? No wonder nobody suspected me until Pope Marty posted my criminal history. Of course even them idiot ZOGbots Billy Roper and MoGulett couldn't ordain me once Pope Marty posted my criminal history that anyone and everyone can see on Missouri Case Net under DeClue, William Shawn.

If there is one thang I really really know is how to simply get a 'good' pub[l]ic pretender when caught, cop a plea 'bargain' and immediately start snitching on all the other mamzers and fuktards pretending to be 'White Nationalist.' And really, nigger and jew and mamzer spunk is good for you and tastes good. If it wasn't for niglet-nieces and faggots of all stripes, I'd have no sex at all.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

Default Don't Geld Me Pope Marty!!! I'm down by over half and have butt very little left.

Don't Geld Me Pope Marty!!! I'm down by over half and have butt very little left.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...e-2#post-81094
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5874#post5874

LOL poor Marty simply doesn't have the guts to face me like a man and never has, keep hiding like the little bitch everyone knows you to be Marty.

That said, you really wouldn't geld me would you Pope Marty? I'll admit that while I am a Deuteronony 23:1 eunuch of sorts because of the mumps settling in my nut(s?) and take the Fifth as to whether I still have one swollen nut or two, I still love to have the feel of the mumps-nut slapping against niglet-niece bunghole while dorking the water-buffaloess coontang. You remove one nut or two, then I'm out my greatest pleasure other than snitchin' Pope Marty. I'm only making this bluster because I'm trying to impress my fellow pisser-possum Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon/ ShittyBoob/ FeeMamzerMeercunt. Itz promised me a poke from itz niglets iffn' I let it get first lick of unbleached niglet bunghole. Don't geld me Pope Marty!!!

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Barbarian: 31 Points May 21, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    The Reltney Identity: -2 Points (Nonsense, MumpsNut(s?). I seriously doubt that you will ever cum back in order to get gelded. Do you seriously think that anyone would ordain you if they knew your criminal record above? I notice that MoGulett passed on ordination of jewrself.) May 22, 2012 at 1:16 AM

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Default I, LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) can explain . . . sorta.

I, LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) can explain . . . sorta.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5898#post5898
    http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...e-2#post-81235

LOL I just noticed how Marty is ranting about outing me. LOL. I've learned to make these idiotic LOL's from jewromy Visser's part-niglet melungeon pisser-possumlets coontangs and unbleached bungholes. 'Taint -- the other dark meat. I've never kept my 2 ancient (30 and 16 years) felony convictions a secret. I just don't mention them unless they cum up, like when Apoc posted them from Pope Marty over on phorafags/feebs and nearly got banned for posting these 'haet-facts' and had the post removed. Well, I'm so very glad Apoc decided to embrace itz inner beaner and try to get greaseress cougar pussy from Rustifer and so let Da MamzerBarrell find itz own low misbegotten level and becum-cum a virtual jew yawk. I know for a fact -- as sure as having mumpsnuts means that you can't impregnate mamzeress or niglet-niece coontang, one mumpsnut or two -- that I told both Billy Roper and Morris Gulett about them sorta and actually have forged e mails from them proving Marty is lying about them kicking me out yet he still rants andbec raves like a babbling loon. Now MoGulett hates Pope Marty because he got Pastor John Britton -- who I called "Johnny Tonto and who wants to squeeze my swollen mumpsnuts, one or two, to a fine paste -- to serve as Senior Acting Pastor after he got put in prison along with another mamzer for plotting to rob banks for Bolivian nose candy and because Pope Marty saved MoGulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH charter from expiring and the Harold Grooms' $400,000 trust fund from being stolen by those thieving melungeon criminal ZOGbot baal-priests Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright. MoGulett is mad because Pope Marty keeps bringing up that MoGulett is deemed a snitch, got kicked out of all the organizations by Ray Redfearin and Pastor Richard Butler. MoGulett had plenty of time to ordain me but didn't, rather choosing to go with Anglo-Mestizo Allen Truitt. Billy Roper is also suspect because Pope Marty has hinted that he has an e-mail from Billy Roper about how Billy Roper kicked me out of his organization. Either way, like ShittyBoob/Kentucky Chomo-Melungeon, I'm not a member of either organization any more, so I'll pretend that I get to cum on back anytime I please, I just don't please. And I'd be surprised if anyone here didn't know about my convictions now that that ass-hole sock-puppet of Pope Marty's Dick Reltney posted some screen shots of my sundry convictions here on Da MamzerBarrell as well as on Christian Nationalist. Pope Marty got muh number and it is 666. And in fact he is an idiot to even mention my second conviction. Not because it didn't happen, but because I can crap out a load of kikeshit that the shitskinned mamzers, faggots and addlepated fuktarded denizens of Da MamzerBarrell will eat up like Ingelded/Stevie Bukkake licking off his own shit offn' the three-inch meatstraw of the beaner [anal] pool-boy or Kommandork Chimpout, Bluto Puto-Zimmer-mamzer, and jewnstain doing a three-some.

What happened was in late 81 I became estranged from my mother and the two adopted nigger lovers whose side she took over mine -- when you are an 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged mumps-nutted niglet-niece molester and petty criminal that smells funny you'd go with the nigger-lovers too since as a less-than-suckcessfool whore you didn't have the money to abort it when possible -- and I left and did not speak to her for 15 years. I had still kept in touch with the rest of my family who had also mostly cut off my mom and the two non blood nigger l;vers who had infested our family. I'm none too certain if this was before or after I sexually assaulted another niece, such petty details are rather hazy for someone living diseased hoof-&-mouth and ass-to-mouth as well. In 96 a cousin from my mom's side of the family came to me to tell me that the whires had turned my mom's house into nigger ville and she was afraid to do anything and that one of the spooks had pulled a gun on him. So then after grabbing her by the tits and begging for pussy, and her kneeing me in the mumps-nutted nutsack, I went to my mother's house like a white man should, despite the fact that she had betrayed me for the nigger lovers and not aborted this delusional stupid piece of shit when she had the chance (or is that chancre?) and I stuck a sawed off feather inb my fat ass and called it macaroni in a nigger's face (kinda hitting him in the mouth leaving him needing several stitches then threw them all out of the house. At least this is my fantasy story and I'm sticking to it since nobody has the piglice report. They ended up calling the cops and I ended up getting a good lawyer one skilled in making plea bargains in return for snitching, and pleading guilty to illegal possession of a firearm and flourishing even before arraignment and got 5 years SES (not SIS like marty claims, it's not even legally possible for me to have pled SIS) 90 days in the county jail, 100 hours community service and anger management classes. All in return for doing a bit of snitching. So what Marty calls my terrible crime was actually a true white man cleansing his family in the spirit of Phinehas -- The Untold Story, in which Phinehas got hisself some niglet-niece pussy and snitched out Moses, which I did like jewromy Visser, Da Melungeon Pisser-Possum. Mom cut them off and no one in the family has had anything to do with them to this day and the stain of disgrace has been erased from our family. At least that is my Fantasy Story and I'm sticking to it until caught out in a lie again. As far as Marty's imbecilic claim that I became a snitch because of this case goes I ask? How did I start snitching on the movement in 96 when I did not become involved with the movement until early 08? I mean Marty was admittedly stupid enough to not look up my criminal record on Missouri Case Net until he had ordained me and by then it was too late. Am I this big top secret sleeper who has only activated to try to bust you ZOGling shitskin mamzers, faggots and jewboys on Da MamzerBarrell? LOL but then again, this is the idiot who thinks a federal district judge has the ability to just dissolve the state of Missouri when no one can do that except the residents of the state who can vote to secede from the union. I'm sort of hazy about them legal matters other than the part about taking the plea 'bargain' as soon as caught and then snitching and sitting like a lump of delusional shit and making shit up and then reporting it. The Feds can't just say Mo is no longer a state as it is soveriegn and has rights under the consitution. Let me introduce myself again: LiarBill "MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less), CONstipational Niglet Skrewler. As has been said about me before: So I guess in his fantasy world where he gets to make things up as he goes along his imbecilic rants about me make sense, too Bbd they don't make sense to anyone else and anyone that has ever blindly parroted his slander against me has been made to look like a fool. You're alone Marty, here on Da MamzerBarrell, wherein the queers and the ass-a-lope play, as us jewboys and mamzer shitskin faggots like Ingelded are hiding behind your sock puppets like a little bitch while I stand with a little three inch niglet-niece diddler which I haven't seen since the age of five thinking that I'se tall .

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-23-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Default LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) favors Da MamzerBarrel Shitheads With Itz Delusions.

LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) favors Da MamzerBarrel Shitheads With Itz Delusions.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...e-2#post-81236
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5903#post5903

Marty, Marty, Marty, when will you understand that you are nothing cum-cum-pared to the Mighty 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged mumps-nutted delusional niglet-niece molesting fuktard MumpsNut(s?)? A has been who never really was is what I am, with no talent other than being caught in petty thievery and immediately pleading guilty then snitching. You can't even fucntion online without moderator powers and when you don't get them you whine and hide like a little jewboy in reps and behind sockpuppets and are still powerless to do anything. Of course I wasn't even that suck-cessfool, in that all I was able to do is to try to ban other fuktards but Klunt Downey and her Meercat Markkkk Klowney were too strong for me and Don Black didn't have any niglet nieces that he wanted me to molest. It's funny how you running around like a snitch tattling about my two old convicitions which if you had known about you never would have allowed me on the property yet you fail to tell the truth about the second according to my own delusional notions on whcih you KNOW makes me anything butt a true white man who has suffered to protect the white race by licking up all the niglet-niece coontang. EVERYONE who is a jewboy, mamzer, faggot ZOGbot here on Da MamzerBarrell believes that you are a child molestor Marty, at least the vast majority of people so far gone as to have anything to do with a fat fuktard and petty criminal like myself says everyone you go do. Don't you get that no one who has half a brain is EVER going to take your word over mine as a 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged mumps-nutted delusional niglet-niece molesting fuktard? As St Louis FBI SAIC Sheniqua Shemale says truly about myself, "Those who have tried to parrot you have been made to look stupid which is why you are alone, sitting in your own feces sucking puss out of your toe."

Default Perry MumpsNut(s?) speculates about Pastor John Britton's lawsuit.

Perry MumpsNut(s?) speculates about Pastor John Britton's lawsuit.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...e-2#post-83690
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6041#post6041

Actually the funniest legal screw up that Marty has made is wen he told John Britton that the company he is trying to sue's offer of 50K right off the bat proved that they know they will lose and that he should fight it and never give up. That is hilarious because everyone knows that the way these big companies handle a suit is by offering a some of money to make it go away and once that offer is refused they tool up for a very long legal battle, dragging it out for years, even decades. What Marty has done is guarentee that Johhny can't post openly for the next several years since he is claiming in court that he is not a racist and can't be a racist because he is part indian (the exact same thing Marty lyingly accused Pastor V of. As a result Marty has losr his wingman and #1 buttboy.

The latest rumor about Johhny Firewater is that he told a former AN old timer who new his dad and uncle that he really wants nothing to do with Marty anymore but is afraid to just dump him because he knows Marty will publicly snitch him out and give out all the personal info that he has trusted Marty with. That's the thing about Marty, he'll be your best friend until he doesn't get his way then he becomes the biggest snitch there is, running around revealing info that was cconfided to him. Poor Johnny boy, from what I hear he is trying to distance himself from Marty hoping that he'll eventually leave him alone completely.

Marty slanders many people in CI and the funny part about that is that with people like myself, Pastor's V, Gulett and Finck the only thing that gives us any kind of bad reputation in CI is that all of us were unwise enough to allow Marty to mooch his way into association with us. I am sure that Apoc also regrets ever trying to be Marty's friend as well. Marty's own mother is well known to tell people that she wished that abortion had been legal back when she had Marty because he has verbally abused her many times, Marty was even stupid enough to brag about his verbal abuse of her by saying that she is as dumb as a bag of rocks and only understand him when he ridicules her. What a commandment breaking piece of cow dumg he is, he can't even resepct hsi own mother which YHWH demands all true white men do.

Default LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) favors Da MamzerBarrel Shitheads With Itz Delusions, Pt 2

LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) favors Da MamzerBarrel Shitheads With Itz Delusions, Pt 2

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/its...e-3#post-84174
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6068#post6068

Marty wishes I read his forum regularly but the truth is I simply don't and never really have. He repeats the same few things over and over, Claiming I molest non existant niglets, babbling about my ancient felony convictions that I always told groups I joined about and his idiotic claim that I am a snitch because my paid lawyer got me the standard deal for a class D felony by a second time felon with more than 5 years between convicitons. I could have gotten a 5 year SIS probation the first time but I didn't want to have to mess around with probation and had already served almost 4 months by the time I plead out so I asked how much time I could get instead.

What I told Marty is that I had been accused of rape by a niece ONE time (there would be no second time as she has been forbidden on my property since the false accusation) and that I passed a polygraph and was let go with the profuse apologies of the cops. I also told him that I was a convicted felon as I always do and I told him that I served two years in the AF when I was 17-19. When Marty tries to make up dsetails is where he blows his credibility when tal;king about me. He suddenly made up non existant niglets and started claiming that I was 18 in 82 when I was 20, etc. etc. He only knows a few things about me and he twists them into his retarded little lies.

So my point is there is no need to read Marty very often as he will never do anything but rants the same few things about me over and over. He is nothing but a playground sissy, running around snitching on everyone then throwing a tantrum when no one cares about what he says. And as much as he wishes I would I've never listened to his podcast or been to the related chats, no matter how much Marty tries to claim I have. It's funny how he makes a sockpuppet in my name to be run out of his chat, claiming it was me when everyone knows that Marty is to much of a coward to face me. If I had been to Marty's chat it would be under the name Psppy Lindstink and I've have ripped Marty and his few homo boys a new one so bad that Marty the jewboy censor would have had to boot me from the room the way he had to dissconect Pastor V from his podcast because he was making Marty look like a retard.

So pay attention this time Marty. I WILL NOT visit your joke of a forum as long as you have a valid account here. Your faggy little blue letter forgeries and sockpuppets are a joke to me. I challenge you right now to debate me on CI, show where my doctrine is wrong through the scriptures. Show exactly what you claim that I plagiarized anything from Comparet or Capt. This is your cghance to demonstrate your superior knowledge (which does not exist) of CI. Show I am calling you out to be a man and debate me on your correct username. This is it for you Marty, the chancwe to prove wheter you are a true CI Pastor who speaks the truth according to the scriptures or a gutless little sissy who hides like a little pansy and hides in his ghetto with his gay little blue ltter forgeries and sockpuppets. Either grow the balls to face me or know that I will never read another word that you write there. Also, I doubt many of the regs that are bashing you here bother to read your swill over at Marty made a poo poo (my name for that forum). Here's what you don't get Marty, we are all men here (and women), we don't hide in ghettos where we have full control, we are here front and center, calling your little bitch ass out and all you can do is hide and whine about it. Boo Hoo Hoo, now run along to your ghetto and forge this post until it says what your deluded little pea of a brain wants it to say.

Default Call me MumpsNut(s?) Dees, if jew please.

Call me MumpsNut(s?) Dees, if jew please.

http://thebeerbarrel.net/threads/the...38/#post-82481
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6103#post6103

Now I'd like to talk about Marty's child molestation case and his goofy claims he was illegally railroaded etc.

First what happened in court was that when the Judge asked for a plea Marty started demanding the judge disqualify himself on the ground that he had ruled against Marty in the past, the judge told Marty that at this time all he wanted to hear from him was guilty or not guilty. Again, Marty demands a new judge. The judge then explains that this is an arraignment and the only thing that could happen here is that a plea be entered, motions would have to wait for another time, again, Marty starts babbling for a new judge. By this time the judge is certain that Marty must be retarded and orders that a public defender be assigned so that they could get a plea entered sometime that year. At this point Marty goes beserk and calls the judge a regime criminal and calls this illegal and starts ranting on and on about ZOG conspiracies. 22 counts of contempt later Marty is ordered incompetant to stand trail and sent to the nuthouse for 2 1/2 years to learn how to say "not guilty" so that he can finally be arraigned. Of course to Marty this was all illegal and a ZOG plot against him when the truth is if he had been smart enough to say the words "not guilty" he would have never went to the nuthouse. He was sent there because he had a complete mental breakdown in open court.

Also, the case against him was so weak that if he had simply hired a decent lawyer he would have beat the case within weeks instwad of serving more time than he would have if convicted. Additionally, why did he not demand a polygraph test? People who pass polygraphs have a tendency to be released with the profuse apologies of the cops. Yet Marty served 3 1/2 years on a case that my lawyer would have gotten through out within a few weeks.

It's also funny how Marty tries to claim that I'm a snitch when he is the one that runs around like a playground sissy badmouthing whites who have shunned him, outting personal info and taking the stance of a champion of ZOG's laws when he claims I sam a criminal since ZOG says I am and in his mentally ill existance I am a criminal and a snitch because I cleansed my family and rand the niggers lovers so far out of the family that they still don't know that my mother died 8 years ago, no one has heard from them since I purged them from the family in 96. To Marty that is a criminal act. Take a look at what Marty actually does, what he is doing is the exact same thing that the SPLC and ADL does. He slanders white people in order to turn others against them. We should change his name to Marty Dees because he is now nothing but a white trash hillbilly version of Dees now, running around snitching on whites because we have made him for the jew mamzer that he is and have expelled him from the movement.

Default Longtime state trooper facing felony charge

Longtime state trooper facing felony charge

By Jeff Lehr
    news@joplinglobe.com
    October 10, 2012

http://www.joplinglobe.com/crime_and...felony-charges
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6904#post6904

NEOSHO, Mo. — A retired Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper turned himself in Wednesday at the Newton County Sheriff’s Department on charges that he sexually molested an underage girl and assaulted another.

James D. Hall, 70, was charged Tuesday in Newton County Circuit Court with a felony count of first-degree child molestation and a misdemeanor count of third-degree assault.

The Missouri attorney general’s office filed the charges and is prosecuting the case because of Hall’s previous relationship with the local prosecutor’s office as a longtime officer in Southwest Missouri. Hall served with the state patrol from June 1, 1964, through June 30, 1997.

Newton County Sheriff Ken Copeland said an investigation into the allegations Hall is facing began earlier this year when a parent of one of the girls contacted the sheriff’s office.

A probable-cause affidavit written by an investigator with the attorney general’s office refers to interviews of an 11-year-old girl and her parents with respect to the felony count of child molestation.

The affidavit states that the girl told investigators that Hall for several years had repeatedly touched her clothing in the area of her genitals and her “bottom.” The most recent occasion was in February of this year, the affidavit alleges.

The document states that Detective Mike Barnett of the sheriff’s office contacted Hall about the matter on Feb. 17, and Hall denied having touched the girl inappropriately. Further interviews of the girl and her parents were conducted in June by the investigator with the attorney general’s office.

On Aug. 10, the investigator in another interview was told that the girl had told another person in February that Hall kissed her in an inappropriate manner and tried to put his hands down her pants, but that she was able to prevent him from succeeding.

The affidavit further alleges that Hall rubbed the thigh of another 11-year-old girl on more than one occasion.

The girl told investigators that this made her feel “awkward, weird and funny,” and that she would try to cross her legs or scoot away from him, but he would move close to her again and resume touching her.

The second girl is the alleged victim cited in the misdemeanor assault charge.

Free on bond

JAMES “J.D.” HALL, a former Missouri State Highway Patrol officer who lives in Neosho, surrendered himself on child molestation and assault charges Wednesday morning, posted a $5,000 bond, and was released.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Default Retired highway patrolman charged with assault, molestation

Retired highway patrolman charged with assault, molestation

Child molestation and assault charges have been filed against a retired longtime Missouri State Highway patrolman.

By From Staff Reports
    Oct. 10, 2012 2:05 p.m.

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/artic...NEWS/121019893
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6906#post6906

Child molestation and assault charges have been filed against a retired longtime Missouri State Highway patrolman.

James D. Hall, 70, of Neosho, who served the Newton County area as a patrolman with Troop D, turned himself in to the Newton County Sheriff's Department Wednesday morning.

Ken Copeland, Newton County Sheriff, said Hall has been charged with one count of first-degree child molestation and one count of third degree assault.

Copeland said the two victims were under the age of 13 at the time of the incidents.

"A few months ago, we had the parents of a child contact us about child molestation," Copeland said. "We found numerous victims under the age of 13."

He said all of the incidents have occurred within the last two to three years.

Copeland said Hall posted a $5,000 bond prior to turning himself in, and was subsequently booked then released.

The Newton County Sheriff's Department investigated the allegations, then turned over their findings to Newton County prosecutor Jake Skouby. However, Copeland said because of their former working relationship with Hall, the county prosecutor's office turned those findings over to the office of Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster.

It was Koster's office that filed the charges against Hall.

Hall is scheduled to appear before Dade County Associate Circuit Judge David Munton for arraignment at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16 in the Division 1 courtroom of the Newton County Courthouse.

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

All the ZOGling-Approved Shit That Sorta Fits We Print
    http://www.neoshodailynews.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast