Two Cents' Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Cents' Worth

C'mon guys, look alive in here! I keep watching the read counts go up, and nobody has anything to say? So now I'm wondering if it's only the google-bots that are causing that to happen, and maybe nobody real is here after all!
    sigpic

"Stain clear water with mud and thou shalt never find sweet drink" - Aeschylus, Eumenides, 694-695

http://christogenea.org
    http://williamfinck.net

Still Worth Posting, But Why You Won't Find Any Debate

Still Worth Posting,

But Why YOU Won't Find Any Debate

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=737#post737
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post1532

Originally posted by wmfinck View Post

Two Cents Worth

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=735#post735

C'mon guys, look alive in here! I keep watching the read counts go up, and nobody has anything to say? So now I'm wondering if it's only the google-bots that are causing that to happen, and maybe nobody real is here after all!
    Originally posted by wmfinck View Post

Is Anybody Home?

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1529#post1529

Okay, I have a lot more stuff to post here, as I get the time. But with all of those page views on what I've posted thus far, I thought I'd get SOME action on this board, one way or another. I mean, it IS a DISCUSSION board, right? It's not like I am aching for anything to do, believe me, I have plenty. But you people are supposed to be the focus. That is what fellowship is all about! So if anyone visits this forum other than the Google Bots and the ADL, feel free to speak your mind!
    I'll tell you right now why you won't find much, if any debate. It is the same reason why there isn't much debate at a engineering seminar: the person giving the lecture isn't saying anything that the audience finds to disagree with, especially when the lecturer knows his material.

Would I want to argue with a construction engineer over gravel aggregates in specification grade concrete? With Heisenburg over his Uncertainty Principle? Wouldn't I look foolish to try doing so?

Your material is excellent. You are a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity teacher who knows his stuff. I don't find anything to argue with you about. Even if I did, I don't think I'd want to look foolish in doing so.

So as a result, your read counts will go high, but your responses will not. Doubtless you might someday get some pore little mamzer or nigger or jew whining about how what you wrote is 'hateful' in which case the mamzer will then get a verbal beating from everyone.

DSCI forums have a different audience than places like phorafags/feebs, VNNF, $permFront, etc. These are places wherein bowel-Movement whiggers can whine and piss and moan about what ZOG is doing to them and post their sundry whiggroid 'MuhDikkk!!!' posts. Visser's and my forums are read, yes indeed, but by whiggers and mamzers and jews and piglice who don't want to get their little mental wangers ground up in the gears and sharp edges.

Now I find your material quite useful indeed. I read your article about how fascism is preferable to jew capitalism and jew communism for running a White society. I intend to use it, with attribution in my new revival of Modern Militiaman in order to confound the LibberToons and jews and whiggers yapping about 'collectivism' like Red Mike Vanderboegh(kike) and The Whigger Whimperer Edgar Steele do.

The more overt DSCI material I intend to use in a prison newsletter I intend to start up soon enough. Your material on this White Nationalist DSCI political forum is quite handy for me to use and link to, and thus your work is appreciated, even though nobody has anything to say to you against it.

When you get your New Testament put up, I would like to reformat it to more readable Chapter and verse headings. Your text tends to run on.

Which is another reason that these v-bulletin forums tend to supplant web pages: v-bulletin BB Code is easy, HTML coding is hard. I was off-line the past week or so and used the time to work on my neglected web page. And doing the cut and paste of formatting in HTML is hard, especially since I don't like the way M$ Word does it. Notepad is a harsh mistress. What I will end up doing in many cases is merely linking to my blog and to this v-bulletin forum of mine.

So, like I tell Harold Covington, the v-bulletin standard also means that you make the Google and Yahoo search engines. Last month I wrote an article about Pastor Bob Joos' federal arrest and posted it to five v-bulletin forums. Within a half hour, the article was #1 on the first page on Google to regrettably not this forum, but it was commented upon by this faggot piece of shit named Randy Turner. As a moderator and admin of this and other v-bulletin forums, I see the Google and yahoo search bots sniffing these forums continually, and as a result, having your material on a v-bulletin is the best way to get your material out on the Web.

So don't worry, Brother Finck, that no one hears you but the chorus. You are sending out loud and strong and clear. Put a link back to your blog and web site in your signature line -- good bloggers and writers do this and whiggers put up idiot crap in their signature line -- and your web page will increase in volume as well. Hyperlinking is what makes the Internet work.

The reason you don't get much feedback: You have become an authority on the subject matter and you post on DSCI forums wherein the whiggroid 'MuhDikkk!!!' noise is held to a minimum because of the nature of the DSCI audience.

I've been a Resistance publisher for years. You are getting out there. So keep it up. Keep on writing excellent DSCI material. There are too many whigger skinheads who want to play Aryan Nations and too few teachers who know what they are talking about. The Aryan Nations Alliance myself and Pastor Visser belongs to is a network of aboveground DSCI churches with each pastor doing his own ministry as that pastor does best. You provide new DSCI material for us to republish and send out to newsletters and prison ministries.

Right now we need to overhaul the Comparet AIT course as it acts like a bottleneck, according to Clifton Emahiser is 438 pages long, and allows thieving mamzers like Bryan Wright to claim to be CI. The writing needs to be streamlined for shorter whigger attention spans, and be made inexpensive for ordinary whiggers to buy and for us to define ourselves as opposed to having jews and mamzers do so. Nobody wants to spend $100 or more from an outfit that is running 4-6 months behind on its lessons. I am looking for a print-to-order quality paperback costing $20-25 of less than 200 pages, and then a DSCI seminary workbook going into greater detail in which the final step is personal tutorial by a DSCI minister in order to avoid jews and mamzers and skinhead whiggers getting into the Church. Thus we expand our network -- always a network and never a hierarchy -- of both aboveground and underground churches, and clean up the worst heresies of the mainly One-Seedliners (OSLers) in their small congregations.

There are probably 30 or more OSLers in three or four congregations here in Newton and McDonald counties here in SW Missouri. I want them to remain underground but to be able to upgrade from OSLer to DSLer by simply downloading and printing off their own copy of the DSCI Manual without having to put their names to anything.

Your material on this forum(s) gives me a wider range of material to choose from to edit to fit. Like the committee which created the King James Version nearly 400 years ago, I think that if we put out a DSCI Manual on the 400th anniversary of the KJV, then we will score quite a propaganda coup.

So please, keep on keeping on, Brother Finick. Your contribution is noted and appreciated.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-01-2009, 05:16 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Two Cents Worth

Dear Pastor Lindstedt,
      Greetings! Thank you for your lengthy and informative response. I am quite humbled when someone thinks well of my work, and especially when that someone is an accomplished CI Pastor. I certainly do pray that I can get my writing only close to being accurate! For James had warned that there should not be many teachers, because they shall suffer the greater punishment. I do appreciate your remarks. I had only hoped to spark a little conversation here, try to entice a few readers to comment. In that manner, I can better learn in what areas I may be able to help them, and where to concentrate my own efforts. And often even find out what it is that I need to study a little more myself! I have a long list of projects that need attention, but in no particular order. But of course I will continue to post here, and on my own sites, even if there were only an audience of one! As Yahweh our Father sees fit, the eyes of our people shall be opened.

My entire New Testament is posted here. Some of the Gospels and other books had to be split into pieces, because of post size limitations. I would gladly invite either yourself or someone else who is adept to reformat them in better BBCode. If they need a guide for any of the text, they are also found in HTML and in PDF at Christogenea.org, or in unadorned plain text at Christogenos.org - which is more or less an experimental site of mine. I must admit that I am mch more at home with HTML, or with a CMS, than with BBCode. Probably just a matter of what I am accustomed to.

I also have the greater part of my historical essays here already, some of my essays on the Bible, and my entire Christogenea blog. If there is anything garbled, I would appreciate being informed. That is almost certainly due to the Greek fonts not being available in v-Bulletin, and I try to catch them all and transliterate them into English before posting them, but I know that I am susceptible to missing a word or phrase. I will add the rest of my essays to what is here, as soon as I can find the time to transliterate the Greek words.

Oddly, the Greek fonts I use won't even appear on my own computer in the Mozilla or Opera browsers, even though my HTML is usually perfectly standard. They do appear in MSIE and Google Chrome. But for that reason and others, PDF versions of all of my documents are also available at Christogenea.org. If there is anything that you find worthy of using in any of your endeavors, please feel free to do so. If there is anything that needs to be discussed, please feel free to write me about that also. You are right, we do need better and more attainable course materials for people coming into Christian Identity. Far too many of them are carried away by one false doctrine or another, and usually because they had no sound instruction in the first place. So they end up like those seeds in the parable, who had no deep earth to take root in. Then all the foul birds of heaven devour their asses.

Your evaluation of the AIT course is also right on the mark. I saw a copy of that course with a brother at Elkton 7 or 8 years ago, and we discussed many of its shortcomings. Comparet was a great teacher in Israel, and has benefitted us all directly or indirectly, but we must recognize where he fell short, and not hesitate to make the appropriate corrections. If we do not constantly evaluate and re-evaluate our teachers and our doctrines, then we become a cult. Your idea of the Christian Ekklesia is perfectly sound. We are a network, and not a hierarchy, and in that manner we are the only truly Christian people who are NOT a cult: we are the anti-Cult!

I really do enjoy your commentary on all of the "patriot" distractors, such as Edgar Steele, who have only half of the picture and therefore spend their time leading our people straight into a deep ditch. And your evaluations of the OSLers and all the half-hearted and half-assed charlatans are quite enjoyable and insightful. Your sarcasm and purposeful near-profanity - if that is the way to describe it - also get the point across well, and are entertaining at the same time.

May Yahweh bless your undertakings!
      sigpic

"Stain clear water with mud and thou shalt never find sweet drink" - Aeschylus, Eumenides, 694-695

http://christogenea.org
      http://williamfinck.net

Comment

Working...
      X