Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings,and what's with all these Injuns thinking they are White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings,and what's with all these Injuns thinking they are White?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=794#post794

Hello,

I am Two Seedline Christian identity have been since the early 1990's,and have been following this forum for several months.

I discovered it, by way of a link when I was curious what was happening with Hal Turner, when he disappeared off radio,and his wife did not give the station to Pastor Wickstrom and the other dj's as he said would happen.

I get the gist of the new terminology/slang that Pastor Lindstedt uses, especially when talking about this "Bryan Wright" character. "Bryan Wright"is not the first to attempt to steal the funding of a group,and he certainly is not the first slanty eyed, non-white, bastard thief to join the white power movement.

Anybody who can't see he has slanty eyes and is from an Oriental or American Indian background is either:

A) not fully aware,not totally racially conscious yet, as to WHO True Israel is, and what a "mamzer" (mongrel, half-breed) is;

B) not pure themselves; or

C) allowing a mud into your circle of friends/brotherhood means you have no,or low, standards,except what you can get out of the association, which is pretty jewish.

I have seen these types before lie about their backgrounds to gain acceptance. Of course, who would not want to have friendship/comradeship with white folk.

The mistake anybody has befriending them -- they will lie about you,cheat,steal from you, and rat you out to cops.

Maybe in the joint there is strength in numbers, but how can you trust them?

The tattoo issue---
    getting covered up,"sleeved"... I never understood it.
    It looks ugly.
    Just as dumb as whites getting borneo tattoo designs on their arms (is that trend still happening?)
    Now that we know it is foolish to be marked,as that is how you can be tracked,I understand a tattoo if it it is done that has great significance.

It's well known that some (Many?) US military men get particular designs,bonding with their unit I guess? This goes back to ancient times when warriors did the same I think, correct?

Or some get tattoos showing their religious affiliation (a cross,or pentagram, the odal rune, etc.. maybe Ron Hubbard's face if you are a Scientologist? )

Well, I have the feeling our folks are awakening again, seems to be every 20 years maybe?

Be prepared for satan's kids to pull another 9/11,or OKC, to help them enforce martial law.
    With the internet now this time,Yahweh's people have a better chance of learning the truth without the general media hiding all the facts.

YAHWEH Bless.

Metallic Fury
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-16-2009, 01:37 AM. Reason: Add links

Why Do Some See More Clearly Than Others?

Why Do Some See More Clearly Than Others?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=807#post807

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=794#post794

Hello,

I am Two Seedline Christian identity have been since the early 1990's,and have been following this forum for several months.

I discovered it, by way of a link when I was curious what was happening with Hal Turner, when he disappeared off radio,and his wife did not give the station to Pastor Wickstrom and the other dj's as he said would happen.

I get the gist of the new terminology/slang that Pastor Lindstedt uses, especially when talking about this "Bryan Wright" character. "Bryan Wright"is not the first to attempt to steal the funding of a group,and he certainly is not the first slanty eyed, non-white, bastard thief to join the white power movement.

Anybody who can't see he has slanty eyes and is from an Oriental or American Indian background is either:

A) not fully aware,not totally racially conscious yet, as to WHO True Israel is, and what a "mamzer" (mongrel, half-breed) is;

B) not pure themselves; or

C) allowing a mud into your circle of friends/brotherhood means you have no,or low, standards,except what you can get out of the association, which is pretty jewish.

I have seen these types before lie about their backgrounds to gain acceptance. Of course, who would not want to have friendship/comradeship with white folk.

The mistake anybody has befriending them -- they will lie about you,cheat,steal from you, and rat you out to cops.

Maybe in the joint there is strength in numbers, but how can you trust them?

The tattoo issue---
    getting covered up,"sleeved"... I never understood it.
    It looks ugly.
    Just as dumb as whites getting borneo tattoo designs on their arms (is that trend still happening?)
    Now that we know it is foolish to be marked,as that is how you can be tracked,I understand a tattoo if it it is done that has great significance.

It's well known that some (Many?) US military men get particular designs,bonding with their unit I guess? This goes back to ancient times when warriors did the same I think, correct?

Or some get tattoos showing their religious affiliation (a cross,or pentagram, the odal rune, etc.. maybe Ron Hubbard's face if you are a Scientologist? )

Well, I have the feeling our folks are awakening again, seems to be every 20 years maybe?

Be prepared for satan's kids to pull another 9/11,or OKC, to help them enforce martial law.
    With the internet now this time,Yahweh's people have a better chance of learning the truth without the general media hiding all the facts.

YAHWEH Bless.

Metallic Fury
    This young gentleman from Canada -- and he did send me a picture of himself -- sees more clearly who is and who is not White than many whigger sheep who should know better here in the ZOGland.

The slant eyes, the non-white Pictish prison tatts, the lying behavior. He got Bryan Wright pegged as a mamzer, probably of Asiatic or Mongrolloid ancestry. As he reads more of my blogs and this forum he will have his jewdar go off on Bryan Wright as this behavior is not normal mamzer behavior. Normal mamzer behavior was when this Bryan Wright run off back on Dec. 3, 2008 when Pastor John Britton showed its picture with the prison tatts and slant mongrolloid gook eyes. But this mamzer is back and the overwhelming reason for it being back is because ZOG is tweaking its criminal nutsack either over a probation violation or because it wants to get the rest of its mamzer family a get-out-of-jail-free card.

White People are instinctively proud of the White skin YHWH gave them. Getting tattoos is the mark of a mamzer criminal. Yes, White warriors in the Army or Marines would get a common unit designation tattoo back on the arm in the old days. But just like nobody but faggots used to wear an ear-ring in the old days, nobody except ugly mamzers and criminals wear these prison tatts. On the weekends MSNBC -- the Obongo Channel -- shows episodes of Lockdown and about every single mamzer has a prison tatt and so do most of the criminals. Bryan Wright admitted to me that he was in prison and in another post that it had gotten someplace an Aryan Brotherhood ordination which it was quick to turn in for an ordination from Gulett.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Welcome, Metallic Fury.

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post
      You're right, except this time, ZOG's got all the bases covered to keep any funny business to a minimum. Start talking about dem dere jews, niggers, spics, and slanteyes? Society has been conditioned to automatically shift their eyes and label you as racist. Refuse government care? You're a rightwing radical? Keep too many guns (or any guns)? You're a potential emergency situation in the making.

This time, on the upswing, we're gonna have to change our game plan... and that means leave the white robes, stupid-assed 1930s SA uniforms, and all that jazz at the house. This time, force should be met with force, not with protests, marches, or letters to your congresscritter. And for goodness sake, don't rely on your so-called constitutional rights. They're not worth the paper they're written on.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

I often wonder how much "Billy Jack" plays into this:

Jeromy Visser
        Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
        Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
        Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

Working...
        X