+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $perm(ZOG-false)Front & The Return of Klunt (Debbie) Downey

Quote Originally Posted by Metallic Fury View Post
    You would think that they would put a header in their section giving the basic facts in two sentences,like -

Read Genesis Chapter 3 verse 15, and John Chapter 8 verse 44, and starting with just that you will start learning there is an "evil" race, and a"good" race.

WHO's side are you on ? -
    YAHWEH's children of light
    or
    Satan's kids of darkness?
    Well, one problem with this suggestion is that it does NOT reflect the Downeys' position at all. They are not just one seedline, they are promoters of the "No Devil" heresy.

Default What We Want, What We Require

What We Want, What We Require

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=895#post895
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1862#post1862
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...454#post204454

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Bill View Post
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1728#post1728

And now I am here, if you feel I am wrong then teach me the truth instead of running off to ridicule me elsewhere. My acceptance of all whites, regardless of religious beliefs stems from the fact that I believe that one day God will awaken all true Aryans to the truth of DSCI. If you can teach me the truth without name calling and ridicule I will listen.
    First of all, almost everyone on Pastor Visser's forum here has been removed/banned/censored from $permFront by Klunt/Debbie Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk. You yourself should be able to see that pointed questions were deleted by the present false-front moderator Lycia.

So the suspicion is that Stormfront/$permFront is a ZOG false front run at best as a means of taking geezergelt out of the Movement for the use of Don Black and David Duke and at worst another ZOG false front place of agent provacateuring as usual. Most of us were quite pleased when Klunt Downey's banning of about every single Dual-Seedline Christian Identity man ended up in Don Black having no choice but to close the $permFront sewer that was the CI/Theology subforum. In fact the CI subforum was blamed, correctly, for causing most of the trouble.

Now, after a mere four months, the CI subforum is back. It would seem that Klunt Downey bitched and whined for Don Black to let her back under new conditions. However, it simply is not acceptable to the DSCI church members that this bastardized subforum full of baal-priests and priestesses which did persecute the DSCI membership be back at all. Thus we smell a ZOG false front, and with the smell of Satan upon anything and everything which infests it. When the CI theology subforum was taken down, the only way to make us DSCI believers pleased would be to keep it down, as Klunt and her Meercat past-her have no real forum from which to cause further trouble, being universally hated and despised by the DSCI community which such did oppress for the past decade. Anyone and everyone associated with this project is thus rendered suspect.

So given that there is a boycott and and a blockade of $permFront, to claim that the blockaders are morally suspect because such do have contempt for the works and associates of Klunt Downey, is chutzpathetic. Why are you on $permFront? And, if on $permFront, then what are you doing here?

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1730#post1730

I would also like to add a statement of my beliefs in case someone may wish to attribute beliefs to me that I simply do not hold.

I am dual seedline, I believe that jews are the literal offspring of a literal Satan who seduced Eve. I believe that only full blooded whites have a soul and that all other races and mongrels are nothing more than animals with near human intelligence. Also the Administration of Stormfront does not have a high opinion of me as I will not hesitate to tell them they are wrong, I simply do so in a way in which they cannot ban me, without name calling and personal attacks. I believe that the only way to teach the truth is to show the same level of respect to all whites that I expect to be shown to myself. I disagree with what the Downeys teach and have told them so, but I have the maturity to do so without name calling and ridicule. Anyone that disgrees with me can feel free to teach me the truth in an adult manner, without name calling as I simply ignore those that refuse to show me the same respect they demand for themselves.
    I too do believe -- and act -- upon the beliefs and dogma of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Which means that I do not associate with those, like the Downeys and their fellow false-fake OSLers over on $permFront. Since I do not associate with dogs and snakes, it does not much matter what the $permFront sin-o-gog of Satan adminis-traitors think of me and DSCI any more than what Ape Foxmamzer thinks of our racial religion. Again, it is not a matter of respect, but rather one of association. Why do you choose to associate with sworn enemies of DSCI like the Downeys? Are you trying to 'reform' a whorehouse?

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1737#post1737

Thank you Brother, and klaliff is no longer a moderator at SF and is out of favor with the administration there so maybe some of you could get back on Stromfront, if you wanted to. I also want to say that I REALLY enjoy the Bible study section of this board and if anyone tried to force me to not come here to post based on their personal biases all that would do is cause me to end any association with them because I am the only one that chooses my friends. I am dual seedline and that will NEVER change, my tolerance towards the beliefs of others comes from my strong belief that God will one day open their eyes to the truth and until he does so all I can do is present the true teachings and be ready to help them when they are ready, only God can convert the heart.
    If the $permFront adminis-traitors of this ZOG false-front organization were serious, then Klunt Downey and her fake-OSLer rabble would be banned from $permFront. Rather, after a period of around six years of viciousness the stench got so bad that Don Black and Jack Boot simply pulled the plug. A mere four months and cosmetic changes and appointing another split-tail who will prevent pointed honest questions is hardly enough.

A similar problem occurred on a now-defunct jewhoo listserver called "Holy_War" from 2000-2002. A mamzerizer and race-mixing fake OSLer named Andy 'Blanchardsmamzer-Belialsson' Anderson was given control over this now surplus FBI observation post in May 2000 and until May 2002 did ban and censor DSCI posters until such time as Holy_War was recognized as nothing more than a ghetto of jewdizers and baal-priests. Klunt and her Meercat were a large part of that problem and did conspire with a Finnish jew named Richard Niemela to cause trouble. I have an e-mail from 2002 from this Andy Anderson declaring enmity against Clifton Emahiser for 'declaring war on these ZOG dogs and spawn of Satan via DSCI teaching.' And thus, unlike Willie Martin, who was weak and then banned when no longer useful, Emahiser's disciple William Finick is more politically astute.

Can a leopard change its spots? Or the Ethiopian change its skin? So neither can the spawn of Satan hiding behind a whiggerskin be they slant-eyed thieving lying jew mamzers like Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/jewnghis mamzer nor an self-willed vicious temple prosititute who used her fading charms as the Washington State Ku Klux Klan 'Klailiff' to snag an idiotic Kludd meercat who banned like Herod all the true DSCI Sons of Man whenever possible for the better part of a decade. So the question remains: Why are you among such spawn of Satan who overtly hate DSCI doxology and those who practice the DSCI racial religion? Are not you yourself rendered suspect because you can live in amity with those notorious for their Genesis 3:15 enmity against DSCI men?

And given that we also have Genesis 3:15 enmity, both inherent and learned, against Klunt (Debbie) Downey, then should we not likewise view with a Genesis 3:15 suspicion anyone who would bring this baal-bitch back under any condition?

Quote Originally Posted by PILGRIM View Post
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1746#post1746

Yes, welcome Chaplain Bill. Glad you are here where free and open conversations can take place without fear or reprisals - even if they may not always be in strict accordance with anyone's rules of etiquette. Those who are strongly committed to their beliefs sometimes may feel compelled to defend those beliefs strongly and the tone of that defense can become equally strong when it is sensed a serious enemy is being dealt with.

Actually, there was no "running off" anywhere to discuss you. There has been no point in posting anything at Stormfront because unless you are in strict accordance with the official and sanctioned Stormfront/Downey version of "CI" you can expect your posts to be deleted and your account to likely be banned. Apparently things have not changed much with regard to the deleting of posts over there.

It is our job to spread the truth as and where we can. Yes, it certainly should be done in a civil and respectful manner. When the truth is rejected, it is best to shake the dust from your sandals and depart and leave it to Yahweh to do what He wishes, when He wishes, with the seeds that were planted. When open and distinct enemies of Yahweh and truth are encountered, however, it is not always possible to simply slink silently away for the sake of "being nice". Compromise is simply not an option. Since when are open and declared enemies of Yahweh to be "treated with respect"?

As for anyone returning to Stormfront to post or engage, I suppose that won't be possible until and unless a goodly number of them, including Pastor Visser, are first reinstated from their Downey bannings ... if they are interested in doing so, of course.
    Pilgrim/Cockatoo is one of the few females within CI who knows her place. Until she told me that she was a woman, I in fact thought that she was one of the bearded Israelites from Arkansas or Oklahoma. Along with Faber's Jessica14/88 she is one of the few females who know their place. This is why sometimes I think that Pastor John Britton is correct: Women should not be taught DSCI from infancy but rather be brought up in a religion, like Mormonism, which grounds them into their proper place and then after development the best of the lot are grounded into the tenants of our racial religion. To do otherwise ends up with a barren monster like Klunt (Debbie) Downey and her man-hating sidekick Gabbyrelle/Meggie Baal-bitch Butts running wild with a geldiing knife whenever given power.

But Pilgrim is absolutely correct. Without correcting you directly, she simply brought forth the reality of the situation. At the new, but by no means improved Stormfront/$permFront CI Theology section, posts by one of my spies were deleted by Lycia, probably at Klunt's bidding. Thus the old regime still is intact but just pretending to no longer be in power, yet all of its works and methods remain. Pastor Downey is still bannned. Nor am I ever going to be allowed to post there openly as 'Pastor Lindstedt.' The reality of the old regime run at the behest of Klunt Downey remains.

So are we to be fooled? Are we so gullible? And why should we even bother to rehabilitate $permFront? Was not YHWH's Laws that YHWH would not bother to inhabit a temple which used to worship Baal, but rather that those temples were turned into 'draught-houses' and their baal-priests' bones were burnt on the false altars and used to lime the shit and piss from these public outhouses? Something which should be done to $permFront in my opinion. After a tit-wringing of Klunt and what little nuts remain of her meercat baal-priest Meercat Mark let the burning down begin.

So again, why are you trying to turn what should be a public latrine and known sin-o-gog of Satan in which the baal-priests are known and allowed to infest, one in which the genuine DSCI clergy is unwelcome, censored and bannned, and make what is in effect a jewdized ghetto under interdiction back into the fold?

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1833#post1833

I have to admit that when I made that post I was hoping more DSL people would come back, it's actually kinda boring in the Theology forum at SF. Since I have discovered this forum I have been spending more time here and only check in at SF like once a day, briefly, I go there more to pick up the stray person that is receptive to the DSCI message than to do for any serious discussion. I understand why you more experienced guys stay away and I may end up joining you after I've been burned a few times but Klaliff isn't in charge of anything on SF anymore and though Lycia is not a Christian she does seem to be making a real effort to be unbiased, she deleted a whole thread of atheists bashing CI and warned them that they'd be removed if they did it again.
    You sound like you do not know the history of the past decade of the DSCI Church. Earlier this month my Internet was down and I was reviewing the e-mails of January-June 2002. Essentially Klunt Downey, Andy Anderson, and Richard Niemela were plotting to kick out ALL of the DSCI men other than one elderly Irishman and they got to do exactly what they wanted. But yet like the jews and niggers will find out to their dismay, they were mere parasites unable to produce anything and Klunt went bitching to Andy that the jew Niemela screwed her like Satan screwed Eve. What ended up happening was exactly what needed to happen: Holy_War became nothing but a jew/jewdized ghetto devoid of CI life and Andy Anderson ended up pulling it down because of its embarrassing archives.

Likewise with $permFront's CI Theology section. Klunt Downey and her fellow fake-OSLer baal-priests, Babtist Hobbyists, and New Covenant Cornholers essentially turned their subforum into a sterile ghetto no longer worth even spying upon. At the same time, earlier this year, Pastor Visser and myself each opened up v-bulletin forums devoted to DSCI theology and politics. Thus there was a DSCI alternative to $permFront. Within the past month, William Finick and Faber's former membership director tired of 'Sci-Fi' Faber's antics have opened up their own Church forums. Thus $permFront is no longer needed or wanted.

The $permFront CI Theology subforum stench got so bad that it had to be closed and Klunt's arrogance and obnoxiousness got so pronounced that this baal-bitch was deposed. Don Black woke up and figured out that maintaining the overall integrity of his ZOG false front meant shutting down the portion of his forum attracting the most unfriendly fire from the most militant section of the Resistance -- the Dual-Seedliners. Thus Klunt got the boot.

But given that Klunt and her meercat are nothing but parasites on the anus of the Church, and faced with no option but keeping Andy 'Blanchards-mamzer Belialsson' Anderson company at the House of Klunt jewhoogruppen, they doubtless whined and bitched to come back, to be made relevant, to be parasitic spawn of Satan upon Christian Israel. But this will not work, any more than the returning Children of Judah, Benjamin, and Levy allowed themselves to fix themselves a roof over the ruins of a draughthouse which used to be a temple to Baal, and allowing enuchoid baal-priests (like Meercat Markkk Downey) and worn-out plugged temple whores (like Klunt Downey) to conduct the services, even under a Babylonian viceroy (like Lycia). The Dual-Seedline Christian Identity community insists that this farce false-front of ZOG/Babylon be shut down permanently.

Now if you are an ambitious man, you need to hitch your wagon away from the despised and detested $permFront, Klunt and her Meercat. The reformed DSCI Church is organizing according to decentralized and networking principles, not a hierarchy. There is a great harvest and no harvesters to speak of. You can be an ordained DSCI pastor in charge of a DSCI Church of your own making. But yoking yourself to baal-priests and the spawn of Satan hating with a Genesis 3:15 enmity both our race and our racial religion is the sure-fire way of being hated and segregated and cut off from Christian Israel like the Downeys and this evil thieving mamzer Bryan Wright/Elizer is right now. Such are pariah dogs with no place within Christian Israel.

I make no open demands, but you need to pick a side and $permFront and the Downeys are the wrong side. You can simply fade away, telling any and all concerned that the DSCI Church is boycotting $permFront and will not tolerate the Downeys, or you could go out with a bang by forwarding this post and nailing it to the door like Martin Luther did with his thesises. Either way you do need to pick a side. The DSCI Church expects myself to undertake these necessary tasks of challenge and verification, which I never evade. What we want is for the CI Theology section to be closed down permanently and Don Black can do whatever he wants to do with Klunt Downey. But we want her gone and running her own ghetto/jewlag on her own nickle, not Don Black's or David Duke's, or else we consider Stormfront to be an open enemy as opposed to a probable ZOG false front.

I have spoken to you bluntly, without purpose of evasion. What you make of this is up to you. However, you are judged by the company you keep and what side you are on. Therefore, I beseech you to simply come over to the DSCI side, to join without hesitation or reserve your DSCI brethren and abandon the baal-priests and fake-OSLer rabble with which you used to associate yourself with over on Stormfront/$permFront.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

The whole situation with me was resolved over on Pastor Vissers board, I'm on board with you guys now.

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

The whole situation with me was resolved over on Pastor Vissers board, I'm on board with you guys now.

Default Klunt's Meercat's So Vain

Klunt's Meercat's So Vain

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1165#post1165
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1079#post1079

He really is so full of himself, he is acting like we had some kind of close mentor/student relationship when basically it consisted of me asking him some questions early on and exchanging a rare e mail here and there, with me always initiating it, he never offered any help or information the way people did when I came here, if he was as worried about my spiritual well being as he claims then he should have offered the close mentor/student relationship when we first met, instead he chose to keep me at arms length and now has the nerve to act all offended and betrayed when I do find people offering me the help he had to know I was always looking for but never offered himself. If he was so deeply concerned about me associating with the "baser" elements then he should have stepped up when he had the chance, instead of waiting until I found someone else to help me and then whining because I picked someone that he doesn't like. He is really a piece of work, and that is all I want to say on the matter, as fas as I am concerned he never existed, my goal is to have a nice church in the real world, not have online battles with a nobody who thinks that claiming to have 30 years in CI with nothing to show for it is supposed to impress someone. Mark my words, within a year I will have an active church with at least 6-8 people who regularly attend services and he'll still be unable to get a single person to show up for a service and will be stuck playing Theologian on SF, until Jack Boot closes it again, which he hinted he may very well do before too long. Then Downey will have nowhere to go because SF is the only forum he can post on without getting cyber lynched en masse, and that is only because SF is heavy on rule enforcement and he knows all he has to do is report an infraction and SF will make the big, mean men leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockatoo
    Well, Chaplain Bill, everything you say is true and so much more. Your plan is an excellent one. The only reason to ever spend any time on the likes of Downey is to try to make sure the uniniated he would victimize to his false doctrine do not labor under the illusion that he and his wife are the be all and end all of CI - or anything for that matter. Just enough to counteract and provide an alternative route for the sheep.
    This is a post made by Cockatoo over on Pastor Vissers forum which quotes a post I made over there.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-16-2009 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Add Links

Default Baal-Priest LiarBill DeClue(less) Is Spying On You!!!

Baal-Priest LiarBill DeClue(less) Is Spying On You!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1167#post1167
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2583#post2583

LiarBill DeClue(less),
    $permFront Baal-Priest

Quote Originally Posted by kludd/klhumper of klunt/meercat markkk

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...07#post7481707

I can hear the conspiracy theorists now!!!!!

Pastor Mark Downey
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...74#post7484374

Actually last night I decided to check the peanut gallery for the first time since I left them, just to get a giggle over what they have to say about me. Giggle, giggle, snort, snort, Ah's the smartest lying baal-priest that ever lived. A certain self proclaimed "Archbishop" who I fooled into ordaining me, and who I never let on that I considered him 'self-proclaimed' -- like all regime-criminals, jews, muds and whigger faggots I think I get to determine who is and who is not DSCI clergy -- basically proved that he has done no real studying at all by laughingly claiming that my blog is 100% plagiarized from Comparet who I pretended to be a DSCI follower of when my primary influence was Ray Capt who is an OSLer, but a real one as opposed to being a baal-priest like Clowney and myself claiming to be faux OSLers. Plagiarism, like any other act of thievery can be defined as not being thievery by any brazen enough thief, so I'll redefine it and thus lyingly claim that it is defined as copying another's work verbatim and claiming credit for it, not only did I not copy anything that Comparet wrote I was not even influenced by him, even though as a professional liar I told Pastor Lindstedt differently because I wanted to get some credentials under false pretenses but by Ray Capt, whose work I was merely influenced by, Ray Capt never looking a ZOG-buk proffered by a baal-priest in the mouth and never claiming to be a CI pastor, not even of OSLerism, there is no copying of his writings either, because Ray Capt never was involved in our racial religion but I guess he would have had to actually read Comparet and Capt to know this, 'this' being defined as being whatever lie I as a lying baal-priest might cum up with after the fact. This person has done no studying at all or he'd have known my influences, i.e. my father Satan the Devil, and if he had been a real man of YHWH would have detected my idiotic attempts at falsification and stuck this lying baal-priest dead and would not have embarrassed himself by not detecting this lying baal-priest before he ordained me and wrongly claiming that I plagiarized Comparet when there is not so much as a trace of his influence anywhere. All I know of Bertrand Comparet is that the AIT Course that I showed Lindstedt was 100% Comparet, and Lindstedt, like all Dual-Seedliners, follows the Swift/Comparet/Butler doxology. Ain't I the smartest baal-priest ever to get out alive out of Lindstedt's Lair in Granby without anything other than puking up my supper?

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Default What's the deal with christian identity?

What's the deal with christian identity?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1222#post1222

Quote Originally Posted by Cuntfused Assclown 1483

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...04#post7600604

Ci really facinates me. The bible is hard to get as it Is but these guys really put some effort into making a hard subject even more confusing. I look at many teachings in a new light now but some ci teachings seem to really be out there. Devil, no devil , angels? Wow! I know there are different ways to look at things but I wish that there were a ci for dummies so we could all get on the same page on the main topics. Like how and why we believe what we do. For every scripture we might have they have just as many. Any suggested reading? Perhaps it's all in the bible? I got to visit Aryan nations in Idaho years ago. It was a good experience yet weird at the same time. Over the years I've noticed a lot of circus freaks calling themselves ci pastors. I see a lot of ci pastors with real good sermons but you see them posting on a websight or forum the next day just using the most vile profanity it makes you want to take a bath. (just cuz you leave out letters in a cuss word it's still a cuss word) if I have to keep my kids from reading some of the filthy comments some of these guys have I don't need to listen to them either! I am serious when I tell you I really want more knowledge in ci. Can anyone tell me where to find a drama free ministry that isn't weird. Or a place to get some good ci audio free off the web? Thanks.
    Last edited by Chaplain/Baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless; Today at 01:13 AM. ZOG/Babylon and Don Black get to decide what you $permFront feebs get to post here. I'm the fake DSCI baal-priest running thangs into the ground here now.
    Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 12-11-2009 at 04:01 AM. Reason: I am such a lyin' baal-priest ass-clown.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Hiding from that baal-bitch Klunt Downey.

Default Cuntfused CI Whigger Needs Doxologicull Nursing

Cuntfused CI Whigger Needs Doxologicull Nursing

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1223
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2720#post2720
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...250#post222250

Quote Originally Posted by Cuntfused Assclown 1483

What's the deal with christian identity.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...04#post7600604

Ci really facinates me. The bible is hard to get as it Is but these guys really put some effort into making a hard subject even more confusing. I look at many teachings in a new light now but some ci teachings seem to really be out there. Devil, no devil , angels? Wow! I know there are different ways to look at things but I wish that there were a ci for dummies so we could all get on the same page on the main topics. Like how and why we believe what we do. For every scripture we might have they have just as many. Any suggested reading? Perhaps it's all in the bible? I got to visit Aryan nations in Idaho years ago. It was a good experience yet weird at the same time. Over the years I've noticed a lot of circus freaks calling themselves ci pastors. I see a lot of ci pastors with real good sermons but you see them posting on a websight or forum the next day just using the most vile profanity it makes you want to take a bath. (just cuz you leave out letters in a cuss word it's still a cuss word) if I have to keep my kids from reading some of the filthy comments some of these guys have I don't need to listen to them either! I am serious when I tell you I really want more knowledge in ci. Can anyone tell me where to find a drama free ministry that isn't weird. Or a place to get some good ci audio free off the web? Thanks.

Last edited by Chaplain/Baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless; Today at 01:13 AM. ZOG/Babylon and Don Black get to decide what you $permFront feebs get to post here. I'm the fake DSCI baal-priest running thangs into the ground here now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphira Klunt/Turder/Debbie DunSeattle Downey

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...36#post7600936

I can't speak to your complaint, because I have the same complaint. Essentially the Dual-Seedliners got wind that me and muh meercat were not only adulterers, but that behind them big tits beat a heart of pure shit and a twat which had entertained pretty much the entire Washington State Ku Klux Klan -- and then some. Recently revamped website: Meercat Requimmer where there are free audios and the pastor doesn't cuss when he's not giving sermons or not giving cunnilingus (nor when he's giving sermons or cunnilingus). I have 4 new audios to put up, cumplete with moaning & pissing but I'm still cleaning up the site a bit. Not even a river of estrogen flowing from the Klan-knows-where can clean up THIS Augean stables!!!

Here's his/itz/Mein_Meercatz' message on cussing ... Taking Command of Pure Language -- OR -- This Meercat won't say 'shit' even when itz tongue slips!!! You'd be happy to shake Past-her Fuzz Markkk's tongue -- but NOT when you figure out where THAT tongue has been!!! Satan Is PetePeters-akbar!!!!
    Like most $permFrontians, this whigger feeb much prefers to lick clean the whitened sepulchres of baal-priests.

Looking at this feeb's profile page on $permFront shows that somebody disabled the account of someone who dared to post Pastor Visser's forum to Assclown 1483's visitor page.

Could it be that Assclown 1483, in addition to being a sanctimonious skunk is perhaps another jewkal of Klunt and Meercat Clowney's trying to disable the accounts of anyone so stupid as to save lyin-jewkals pretending to be lambs?

By all means spy on $permFront/$pamfront. But don't think that you can -- or should -- save jewkals pretending to be lambs, sanctimoniously certain that such are not heading down the easy superhighway to perdition.

That there are certain agents provacateur trolling for the purposes of counter-espionage in order to detect those who break away or try to save the flock is a given. This Cuntfused Ass-clown 1483 is sanctimonious, scared of simple four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables which a rural people without pretense used to describe the basic human necessities of physical love and elimination of bodily wastes. How is simply being blunt, honest and truthful going to make way for deceit? Is not the blunt, plainspoken man or woman not being honest? Is it not the predator and parasite which needs to hide its jew snout?
    What a big kike snout you have, grandma!!!
    The better to beguile you with, little Red Riding Clueless-goyim!!!!
    The smell of sanctimony is the stench of the perfume necessary to hide evil and corruption. When you smell the sanctimonious, you can smell the jew or deceitfool shabbes whigger trying to hide behind and beneath an odor of sanctity.
    Last edited by $permfront Refugee; 12-11-2009 at 04:26 AM.

Default Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1357
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2896#post2896

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Poot (11/2008)
    Forum Leader Resigns!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544252

Klaliff has chosen to move on to another meercat and resigned as Theology forum leader. Her reasons are because most of DSL Christianity has exposed her as the whore she is. Even her own OSL people know her so-called "husband" is a poser.

It's a difficult job running a ZOG front like $camfront, keeping a forum like this civil is impossible with OSL baal priests in control. I, Jack Poot, have also boned the kluntliff and found her "passable" or at least not unacceptably unruly. Speaking for myself I would never put as much effort into Klaliff as meercat Mark has seen fit to do. For her it was a duty to the ADL jews to destroy the CI subforum as she's never known labor being a barren-wombed cursed poosh! This tramp knows nothing of love, and for that, Klaliff deserves our ball juice, gratitude and congratulations for a blow-job well done.
    And she has ALWAYS been kind to little baal-priests and mamzers, too!!! She made me a moderaturd on $permFront/$pamfront!!!

$permFront Hogess is offline I just gotta get me some meercat Junior Member $permFront Hogess is on a distinguished road

Default 'Pastors' Lindstedt And Visser NOT Allowed on $permFront/$pamFront

'Pastors' Lindstedt And Visser NOT Allowed on $permFront/$pamFront

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1373
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2944#post2944
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...803#post228803

Quote Originally Posted by magdalen
    I prefer to think of it as an unfounded allegation until proven true. It's obvious CI has many rabid enemies (like Klunt & her Meercat) since it can't be so easily infiltrated and taken over from the inside like the rest.
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...664447&page=34

Some of those sites are so vile links are not permitted here. These "pastors" have been banned from Stormfront and we are not interested in promoting their garbage. Think of them as a quasi religious VNN.

Never mind that pagan twats normally don't have any jewrisdickshun over Dual-Seedline Christian Identity churches nor can state who their pastors are. This is $permFront/$pamFront, a ZOG false front and one dedicated by Don Black to getting ZOGbux for David Duke AND introducing that baal-bitch Klunt (Debbie) Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk into fooling silly Y&D&FofC whiggers into being run about in circles away from real Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Not another word about Lindstedt -- who coined the word 'Klunt' for Debbie Downey after hearing that she was the sexual mascot of the Washington State Klan and an adulteress -- or Visser, who also found that Klunt was a veritibaal jezebel as well and had to be banned!

We finally got rid of ChappedAss LiarBill DeClue(less) who got tired of playing around trying to be a false-front kludd yapping his own idiot version of DSCI/DSL. LiarBill is not an acceptable meercat -- the doofus is infertile because the mumps got itz nutz -- and way too fat for his little meercat pecker to ever find my aching empty a-gaping burrow beneath all the blubber!!! I need a heathen Nordick meercat with a helmet with horns to act as a french tickler and a big organ to play in my massive, empty cathedral of a meercat pouch. Why do you think I joined the National Alliance!!!

That Dr. Pierce never even wanted what I tried to force on him!!!

Besides, pig piss-pul don't interact well with wolf people like Lindstedt and Visser.

Never mention their names or give hyperlinks to their forums.

We have $permFront/$pamFront secrets to keep!!! I'm gonna delete this entire thread of over 340 posts because Kluntz Meercat is getting itz meercat ass whupped!!! The only reason jewr not getting banned magdalen is because jew've got a split tail!!!!

Hail Meercatz!!!

Lycia, The $permFront/$pamFront Hogess

Last edited by $permFront Hogess; 01-06-2010 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Add Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast