+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: $perm(ZOG-false)Front & The Return of Klunt (Debbie) Downey

  1. #21
    $permFront Hogess's Avatar
    $permFront Hogess is offline I just gotta get me some meercat Junior Member $permFront Hogess is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Up Jack Poot's crack on $tormDrain
    Posts
    5

    Default I'll Ban jewr Ass Yet, Mordiver!!!

    I'll Ban jewr Ass Yet, Mordiver!!!

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1380#post1380


    Quote Originally Posted by Mordiver
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...28#post7678628

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingInMe
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...48#post7678448

    The thread “What’s the deal with Christian Identity” has been intermingled with this one. Starting with Page 2 post #11 ending with page 13 posts #130 Starting again with post #133 and ending at #141. I believe Mordiver’s posts were deleted along with many others.

    VikingInMe


    Not quite so many others. All of my posts, as far as I can tell were deleted and even those posts which were directly in response concerning the Satanic-Seed Line which essentially is still there in the beginning of this thread.

    No doubt that the argument concerning deleting all of my posts is specifically because of what the moderator would deem "inappropriate" words concerning specific people and their teachings - but I see that several posts of others which were not deleted which reference specific words concerning me are still allowed to be here.

    It could have been a mistake, yes, but I want that proved by deleting those specific posts as well. A vast majority of my posts dealt with only the evidence and not me just saying bluntly what the scriptures already state - but those are gone.

    Sheepdog is allowed to have his posts concerning Microchimerism and Telegony in this thread while my posts that show evidence to the contrary are not in there.

    Other people are allowed to say things "with my interpretation" and "what I believe" and my posts containing scriptural evidence that refutes those beliefs are not there and no one could state that I was violating any rules with those. Why were they deleted if the moderator was just removing "off-topic" posts only?

    Post #62 and Post #121 are in direct reference to me when they use the word "Pharisee" and any other reference concerning being a liar or a deceiver in any shape or form - but you dont see those posts deleted do you?

    Delete those posts and remove all references to any so-called "name-calling" or "personal insults" involving all parties as well as all posts that speak concerning The Seed-Line in any way as that wasnt the original question of the thread that was taken off and then you might be considered an objective moderator. Otherwise, your not and it would show that you have ulterior motives and are following a specific agenda.
    I'll ban jewr ass, Mordiver!!!

  2. #22
    Klunt Downey's Avatar
    Klunt Downey is offline Baal-Bitch of $permFront Member Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Sapphiracy of Klunt
    Posts
    12

    Default No We Want No More Mordiviers. We Want No Mordiviers Today!!!

    No, We Want No More Mordiviers. We Want No Mordiviers Today!!!


    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1389#post1389
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...943#post229943
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2967#post2967




    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...82#post7684382

    Quote Originally Posted by Jael-bait
    There will always be those who take joy in seeing things get out of hand, OK, Klunticums, I've thrown you a softball . . . . knock it out of the park!!! . . . .
    We have seen the fruits of those over the years on this forum here on $permFront. You saw it the last time you were active prior to your illness. Admin on Stormfront rescinded Theology posting privileges on the most militant of CI believers because they were constantly stretching board guidelines, not just here, but also in other forums. Me and muh meercat were getting our ZOGling ASSets whupped. Don Black had to save me and so she sent along Lycia, the $permFront Hogess to do so, in return for an online virtual lesbo arrangement in which muh meercat could only watch, wanger in hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jael-bater
    but there will be some who will see truth and come into the fold. WE are to throw out the seeds and Father will give the increase. My jewb is to claim to be DSL and lost to you Klunt, just like LiarBill loses to jewr idiotic Klhumper of Klunt baal-priest, Klunt.
    How does our public infighting over doctrine bring people closer to God? When you allow any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity men around here, why they smirk and bring up the old daze in which I was cute and whorable. Now I'm an ugly old twat with nothing but a baal-priest meercat yapping stupid shit about how there is no devil. Discussion yes -- but only if I control it. What is being planted here that our Father will give the increase?? Why nothing!!! Me and muh meercat inevitably create a ghetto in which nobody is allowed except me and my jews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jael-bayter
    Mordiver did go overboard in his name calling, because it embarassed me to see this behavior in a fellow DSL believer. Like all females playing as DSCI, I 'think' I get to tell White men what to do. Well, with a 'defender' like myself, no wonder you and that nasty $permFront Hogess Lycia got to ban everyone with Don Black's connivance. I look forward to the day when those who want to teach learn the way to hold their audience. But until then, like Baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless I'll pretend to be DSL so that you and jewr meercat Markkk can run wild here on $permFront.

    I have not had any exchange with any of the admin on Mordivier, and if you believe that crap you are one real stupid fuktard. Whenever we see ANYONE DSCI who might cause trouble, why we are pitching and pissing and moaning to Don Black and Lycia the $permFront Hogess until they give in and ban the miscreant. Why else do you think that everyone DSL except you orgasm-fakers with nothing but a dildo to fake it with have done got banned? Who are you DSL posers gonna believe, jewkals like me or jewr lying eyes? But I forgot that you are faking it and pretending to be the DSL fake opposition so I'll resume: but since you mentioned your previously agreed-upon observation, I will now of course post mine. He's been argumentative with almost every single person in the CI forum. I'm not sure how active you are on the real DSL boards, as opposed to this $permFront/$pamFront ZG false front pretend board which has us baal-priestesses, temple whores and CI-Lite/Babtist Hobbyist/New Covenant Cornholers running wild here but there are some who say they want to shut SF Theology down because it's not controlled by DSL. Well, none of the real CI people give a devil's ass about what the CreaTards, Woodenists, ASSturu jew-age shitheads prancing about do in Theology, but they DO want me and muh Meercat Past-her to pay for our own shithouse of a forum, or to go back with Andy Blanchards-mamzer Belialsson Anderson's House of Klunt jewhoogruppen. Lycia's not about to let that happen. Now of course I'll have to do some more pussy and ass-licking and I don't think that Lycia/$permFront Hoggess has washed her crack since the fat old sow was dropped by her momma sow. What I won't do for Satan against DSL men.

    This forum is about FELLOWSHIP of jews and mamzers and femnishevik twatzez against Christian Israelite men and YHWH's Authority as much as it is about discussion. The moment I connected Christian to Christian with LisaLee was wonderful, the stupid wannabe lesbo-skank, and jewnior Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts/Gabbyrelle. I had that thread stickied and Chaplain Bill in the short time me and muh Meercat allowed him to pretend to be a DSL moderator here on $permFront unstickied it: The difference between Traditional Christianity and CI, so now it's somewhere hidden away in the archives. Well, not to worry as long as Quimsmamzer Redorker is the only CI hyperlink allowed. She and I learned from one another and made a virtual Daughters of Bilitis connection that will probably never be broken. That is what this forum is about, not a battleground. There was a lot of good Christian basics in that thread ... THAT is what plants seeds, not 20 pages of does Satan exist and fighting to the death about it. At least, this is the excuse necessary to ban the Dual-Seedliners, who if they were smart, would simply tell muh past-her Meercat Markkk Downey to shove his 'No Satan' bullshit back up his ass to to run for shelter in my burrow furrow.

    Mordivier has made this his battleground. He talks mean to muh meercat, demanding to know where in the Bible, full of references to the Devil, it says that the devil is more than simply men acting bad. No less than another fellow a few years back, by the name of House of Blonde. He came to this website to specifically rile up the board on constant and unceasing theological debate. How dare ANYONE do that in Theology-CI section!!! And his debate was well known for a 'take no prisoner' stance. They finally threw him out as well for lack of civility and constantly riling things up. That lack of civility is how me and muh Meercat use as an excuse to get people banned. The only reason that I think Mordivier was allowed back is because if we openly ban ALL the DSL men and women, then all we will end up is another ghetto with nothing other than obvious DSL poseurs/false front eunuchoid fake-feebs like LiarBill DeClueless and stupid rebellious self-absorbed twats like jewrself, Jael-baytor. And thus our value in running a pretend Christian Identity forum will be all over. Anyone wanting real Dual-Seedline Christian Identity will go over to Lindstedt's, Visser's and Finck's forums.

    I see Mordivier is back. Puh-leeze, puh-leeze, puh-leeze ban his ass again, Lycia/$permFront Hoggess. I'll lick jewr nasty crack clean again!!! Puh-leeze? What? The Department of ZOGland InSecurity gave you jewr orders? Got to spy on them DSCI maniacs? Can't do that if you ban this little fish Mordivier? Well, I know what them evil White men want, besides my no longer humpable snatch. The snatch that was all the fun of joining the Washington State Klan twenty years ago. The massive funbags now turned to flapjack tits. I know what Mordivier wants. Back to control the forum, I'm sure, much as House of Blonde did a couple years back. He's already shown his spirit. Time for me to stop visiting every day. I'll run off and take my Meercat with me!!!




    Last edited by Klunt Downey; 01-09-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Add Links
    Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1357
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2896#post2896

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Poot (11/2008)
    Forum Leader Resigns!

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544252

    Klaliff has chosen to move on to another meercat and resigned as Theology forum leader. Her reasons are because most of DSL Christianity has exposed her as the whore she is. Even her own OSL people know her so-called "husband" is a poser.

    It's a difficult job running a ZOG front like $camfront, keeping a forum like this civil is impossible with OSL baal priests in control. I, Jack Poot, have also boned the kluntliff and found her "passable" or at least not unacceptably unruly. Speaking for myself I would never put as much effort into Klaliff as meercat Mark has seen fit to do. For her it was a duty to the ADL jews to destroy the CI subforum as she's never known labor being a barren-wombed cursed poosh! This tramp knows nothing of love, and for that, Klaliff deserves our ball juice, gratitude and congratulations for a blow-job well done.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,061

    Default Izzdat Klunticums?

    Izzdat Klunticums?

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1397#post1397
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2972#post2972




    Quote Originally Posted by PILGRIM View Post

    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2968#post2968

    Haha, silly video!

    THIS cannot REALLY be Debbie Downey can it??



    If not in a physical sense, then in a moral sense. Klunt/Debbie Downey is quite the harridan/hen-harpie. Meercat Markkk deserves waking up to THAT every single morning.


    He's already shown his spirit. Time for me to stop visiting every day. I'll run off and take my Meercat with me!!!
    We can only hope!!

    .
    Well, Klunt has a history of running off of places where she can no longer get her way. We can only hope that $permFront cums under new management and decides to not be DSCI-hostile like it is now. Mordivier being on still means that $permFront management/ZOG has decided to not allow the $permFront Telegony/Theology section to not becum an overtly baal-priest fake-OSLer site like the wholly_whores jewhoogruppen becum.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

  4. #24
    Klunt Downey's Avatar
    Klunt Downey is offline Baal-Bitch of $permFront Member Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Sapphiracy of Klunt
    Posts
    12

    Default When I was a $permFart Moderaturdess Jack Poot had to lick my mangy old snatch

    When I was a $permFart Moderaturdess Jack Poot had to lick my mangy old snatch


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853501-2/#post9833335
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4947


    Quote Originally Posted by Haus Drachen wants Klunt A-Crackin'
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853501-2/#post9832999

    Can I just say - if some of the posters in the Atheist forum would put as much time and effort into real world, WN activism as they do "debunking" every tenet of CI - well, "the movement" would be a lot better off.
    .
    .
    We don't know that they aren't jews posing as White Nationalists. More to the point, they are anti-Sapphiracy of Klunt jews. I don't have a problem with jews being High Kluntiff of the 'No Devil' jew-friendly doctrine made up by jews. In fact, up until the time that j[ew] Richard Niemela kike-bit my big fat whiggress ass over on the old Wholly_Whores jewhoogruppen, I actually loved them hook-nosed hebes. So now that I don't get to censor anyone no more after I banned someone who gave Don Black over $8000 and thus got in between David Duck's and Don Black's little-gods (sheck-els) I don't really have the time nor the inclination to follow everyone posting in that forum to see the quality of posting outside of Theology. With the changes to Theology, the board appears to be moving away from being secularist to that of anti-Christian especially Auntie-Klunticum-cums bent.

    When I was a moderator, I was told no more changes would be made to the Theology section; that the forum was barely tolerated and just a place for people to discuss these types of issues so it wouldn't explode all over the rest of the board. A ghetto. A place where us 'No Devil' dirtbags could claim to be One-Seedline and ban all the Dual-Seedliners under one pretext or another. Since I was forced to quit as moderator, they've added 2 additional non-Christian forums and a slew of hostile anti-Christian moderators. People who are bringing in the ZOGbux now that my sagging tits and gaping old barren coosh cannot cumpete. The new Theology forums show all of us what JackBoot wants the registered to think about the WN Movement, and it's decidedly anti-Christian, not just secularist. If it wasn't for Lycia, $permFront Hoggess, why me and the Meercat's little faux-CI 'No Devil' medicine show would be long, long gone. The anti-Christ jewish economy has hurt our household finances for the past 4 years, I can barely keep my little past-her in Crisco Oil and Jergens Lotion, Thom Robb keeps all the ZOGbux, and it's that PLUS the anti-Christian bent on this board that has prevented our household from fully supporting this online community.

    One secularist admin on this board recently locked a thread with this comment: "we are the legitimate leadership of White Nationalism, at least in North America. Everybody who is anybody in WN is a member here. DD, Don Black, Yggdrasil, Paul Fromm, a hundred others." When someone asked me in PM about that I commented back: "they think more highly of themselves than they ought". I'm ever so bitter that we have essentially been eased out of the spotlight, but since we are barely hanging on all I can do is to gum it in resentment. Did you know that I really can gum jewr cock better than my stretched out coosh can?

    This board is a community, yes, one that allows me to exchange beliefs with non-Christians because it still allows me the distance to be SEPARATE from non Christians. I'll freely admit this board allows us the opportunity to interact with one another, however, just because they provide that doesn't give them any right to proclaim leadership over me or the ENTIRE White Nationalist movement, which includes Christians! Back when I was Moderaturdess, me and muh Meercat used to run wild banning anyone who dared to disagree with us, especially the Dual-Seedliners. There's a whole world out there of Christian activists who do NOT participate in this so-called 'project' because of that arrogance. And because we don't get to ban or censor the heathen.

    Yes, I'm a bitter hypocritical old cunt. Nobody, including the Meercat, Markkk Clowney wants the stretched out barren twat and pancake tits of what used to be the hotttest old whore servicing the Washington State Klan. So that is all I can do, is some bitter backbiting, now that I don't get to censor or ban anyone no more. It is only because I serve Satan by advancing the 'No Devil' Doctrine made up by jews to work against Dual-Seedline Christian Identity to subvert the newbie mamzers that we even got a 'Christian Telegony' section here on $tormDrain.


    Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1357
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2896#post2896

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Poot (11/2008)
    Forum Leader Resigns!

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544252

    Klaliff has chosen to move on to another meercat and resigned as Theology forum leader. Her reasons are because most of DSL Christianity has exposed her as the whore she is. Even her own OSL people know her so-called "husband" is a poser.

    It's a difficult job running a ZOG front like $camfront, keeping a forum like this civil is impossible with OSL baal priests in control. I, Jack Poot, have also boned the kluntliff and found her "passable" or at least not unacceptably unruly. Speaking for myself I would never put as much effort into Klaliff as meercat Mark has seen fit to do. For her it was a duty to the ADL jews to destroy the CI subforum as she's never known labor being a barren-wombed cursed poosh! This tramp knows nothing of love, and for that, Klaliff deserves our ball juice, gratitude and congratulations for a blow-job well done.

  5. #25
    Klunt Downey's Avatar
    Klunt Downey is offline Baal-Bitch of $permFront Member Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Sapphiracy of Klunt
    Posts
    12

    Default This old gray Klunticum-cums ain't what she jewst to be.

    This old gray Klunticum-cums ain't what she jewst to be.


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853501-2/#post9833625
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4972#post4972


    Quote Originally Posted by Haus Drachen
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853501-2/#post9833497

    I never thought about that - Jews posing as WNs, but I suppose it could be possible.

    I, honestly, wish there was a way to put sections of the board on an ignore list, like you do with people. Because I just don't want to see it. I do enjoy posting in other areas of the forum - so I scroll through "new posts" when I log in. Then I get smacked in the face w/ some insulting title about how Christianity is not Nationalist. Then I succomb to my carnal weakness and OPEN the thread, only to get all riled up at the ignorance and insults. So it would be better if I just couldn't see it at all.
    .

    Ahhh, it takes discipline not to open the thread. Speaking of bondage and discipline would you like to have jewr ass whipped by one of my pancake tits? What if you open the thread? What can you say? Nothing, except if it's in main theology, which will now, once again, be the section to allow the heated exchanges and the insults to one another which caused admin to hate and give its TOTAL lack of support. These nitwits can't support the Sapphiracy of Klunt. This is why I become a no-devil cuntress is because I pissed off the Dual-Seedliners and even the One-Seedliners got pissed off because I'm a sanctimonious old whore causing trouble for Pete Peters over nothing but the fact that nobody listens to muh Meercat.

    I occasionally go into there ONLY to gloss over to see if it needs reporting for breaking guidelines, i.e. snitching. Don Black got all pissed when I banned some tard who had given him and 'Dr'. Duck $8,000, so that's why I'm not allowed to be a moderator no more. As they said, "That stupid old whore Klunt Downey probably cost is another $8000 in contributions. Those who constantly bash another faith (HansKJ and spartan117 are perfect examples) are SUPPOSED to be kicked out of Theology in order to let muh Meercat past-her Markkkk Klowney have a free hand here in the Christian Telegony section. I know I used to challenge Grand Inquisitor all the time when he was Forum Leader. He was not allowed to simply boot my skanky slut ass but instead was constantly agitating others against Christianity . . . in the open forum. The only reason he put it in the open forum was to get people bickering. He kept calling it a "debate" forum. Admin hated the bickering, BUT THEY ALLOWED HIS LEADERSHIP. BUT THEN HE DIDN'T BAN THOSE WHO GAVE DON BLACK OR DR DUCK ZOGBUX LIKE I DONE FUCKED UP.


    Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1357
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2896#post2896

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Poot (11/2008)
    Forum Leader Resigns!

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544252

    Klaliff has chosen to move on to another meercat and resigned as Theology forum leader. Her reasons are because most of DSL Christianity has exposed her as the whore she is. Even her own OSL people know her so-called "husband" is a poser.

    It's a difficult job running a ZOG front like $camfront, keeping a forum like this civil is impossible with OSL baal priests in control. I, Jack Poot, have also boned the kluntliff and found her "passable" or at least not unacceptably unruly. Speaking for myself I would never put as much effort into Klaliff as meercat Mark has seen fit to do. For her it was a duty to the ADL jews to destroy the CI subforum as she's never known labor being a barren-wombed cursed poosh! This tramp knows nothing of love, and for that, Klaliff deserves our ball juice, gratitude and congratulations for a blow-job well done.

  6. #26
    Klunt Downey's Avatar
    Klunt Downey is offline Baal-Bitch of $permFront Member Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Sapphiracy of Klunt
    Posts
    12

    Default Ezra 10: Seek jewrself forgiveness from the Klunt

    Ezra 10: Seek jewrself forgiveness from the Klunt


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853943/#post9834156
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4977#post4977


    Quote Originally Posted by Staropramen

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853943/#post9833922

    I would like to discuss how Ezra 10 applies to this situation today;

    A white person is in a mixed race marriage and has children. They become racially aware and accept CI as the truth. As long as they are willing to leave the foreign wife and children I see no reason why they should not be accepted into our congregation and fellowship based on Ezra 10.

    I'd like to hear any scripture based arguments against this if they exist. Please keep any personal opinions not based in scripture to yourself. I want bible based arguments demonstrating that I am wrong if that in fact is the case.

    Thanks!
    .

    Based on my study of the Bible, I am in agreement with you. For what it is worth, you now have the Sprinkling of the Douchebag of Klunt. This all boils down to forgiving those who have repented. We have to forgive if people turn away from their sin, repent and never look back. If we do not forgive, then God will not forgive us. D-g loves to forgive sin and loves sinners more than he loves those of YHWH's Seed who obey YHWH's Law. So go out and sin so that the Grease of D-g may abound!!!

    Everyone fails. No one is perfect ... NO ONE. Everyone finds out about the racialist message at different stages of their lives. Some make bigger mistakes than others. Back when I was the Washington State Klan sexual mascot, I must have fucked a lot of greasers who snuck into the Klan sort of like back in Ezra's time. But luckily, just as my twat was about to give out, I found me a Meercat in the Kludd, who got something extra-special for his endeavors!!! But he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. Those of our race who can't forgive are showing a failure of their own, and that is also a quality issue that concerns me, just as much as somebody who has previously racemixed. We need more 'ex'-mudsharks in order to provide barren coosh for whigger meercats. It is my belief that you will eventually be held accountable for that failure to forgive, just as the previous racemixer will also be held accountable -- just not by me. You must .

    Anyone who knows me knows I'm not in the numbers game (i.e. quantity vs. quality) as I'm an old cunt of low quality that has had quite a bit of traffic in my barren quim. But we do want to win hearts and minds just as long as I get to control these hearts and minds. Otherwise a policy of censorship and sanctimoniousness needs to apply. We want to have people come to the realization of the truth that we speak about and as we define it. But not everyone does this without having had made big mistakes; some of us do, but not everyone. If a person turns their backs on their old life and moves on towards the light and glory of the truth, that is called repentance. Admitting they've done wrong (for whatever reason) and CHANGING is a starting point for these people. Not me though. I'm one perfect little neo-semiramis of the Sapphiracy of Klunt. How they benefit the Movement is more important than what they did before they joined the Movement. How much money is in theyz wallet. Most important, how 'long' are they and Y&D&FofC enough to not discern the fading glories of The Pancake-Titted One. The value of having those type of people in our Movement is that they can better communicate with those who are currently caught up in the multicultural belief than can the more hardened racialist. Hell, I'll even take on jews like j(ew) Richard Niemela as long as these jewttlesnakes don't bite me on the coosh like Ol' KhazarDick the Finnish kike did. But the jewboy agreed with me and the Meercat: There is 'No Devil' to be the Daddy of them jews like Niemela. Take that!!!, you hateful DSCI clowns that say "Klunt!!!"

    I took the following from this thread: - Forgiveness ... (there are a couple of really nice posts in that thread)

    The Requirements for Forgiveness

    Because God hates sin, the price for forgiveness is high. Scripture gives the following requirements for forgiveness:


    Sacrifice
    Hebrews 9:22 says that "without the shedding of Blood, there is no forgiveness." In the Old Testament, a sacrifice of an unblemished lamb was required to satisfy God's wrath. Jesus, the sinless Son of God, died on the cross and became the ultimate sacrifice for sin. Jesus bought our forgiveness when he died on the cross.

    "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit." (1 Peter 3:18)

    "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace." (Ephesians 1:7)

    Forgiveness of others

    Another requirement for forgiveness of sins in that we forgive others. That applies, of course to others, but not to me. 1 Corinthians 13:5 says that "real love keeps no record of wrongs." Remember that Proverbs 17:9 tells us that a real friend will forgive. God has also made forgiving others a requirement for receiving His forgiveness.

    "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." (Matthew 6:14,15)

    "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you." (Ephesians 4:32)

    Confession of sin

    We must admit our sins to God if our relationship with Him is to be restored completely. Looking back at the real need for forgiveness, we see that unconfessed sin can separate us in our relationship with God. Confession is the way to restore that relationship with the Lord, remembering that it is for our own benefit that we confess to return to the Lord because He is faithful even when we are not (2 Timothy 2:13).

    "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousnes." (1 John 1:9)

    Repentance

    We must decide to change, to turn from our sins.

    "Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.'" (Jeremiah 15:19)

    The Results of Forgiveness

    The Bible promises the following benefits of God's forgiveness:

    Blessings When we know God's forgiveness, we are blessed.

    "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile." (Psalm 32:1,2)

    God chooses not to hold our sins against us. Another result of forgiveness is that God doesn't keep a record of our sins, He does not hold them against us. Because the blood of Christ covered our sins, God chooses to put them out of His mind.

    "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins." (Isaiah 43:25)

    God removes our sin from us. "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:12)

    We can forgive ourselves. When we are forgiven, we can forgive ourselves and go on with our lives. Now if it wasn't for them Dual-Seedline Devils I could get past being known as another Semiramis of the Sapphiracy of Klunt.

    "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13,14)

    See. Better sermon than even muh Meercat Markkk can make. But who do you think made that little addlepated pussy-whupped dolt a past-her. Why I did, with a little bit of Crisco Oil, some Jergens Lotion and Essence of Klunt. Muah-hah-ha-ha-ha!!!

    Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1357
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2896#post2896

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Poot (11/2008)
    Forum Leader Resigns!

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544252

    Klaliff has chosen to move on to another meercat and resigned as Theology forum leader. Her reasons are because most of DSL Christianity has exposed her as the whore she is. Even her own OSL people know her so-called "husband" is a poser.

    It's a difficult job running a ZOG front like $camfront, keeping a forum like this civil is impossible with OSL baal priests in control. I, Jack Poot, have also boned the kluntliff and found her "passable" or at least not unacceptably unruly. Speaking for myself I would never put as much effort into Klaliff as meercat Mark has seen fit to do. For her it was a duty to the ADL jews to destroy the CI subforum as she's never known labor being a barren-wombed cursed poosh! This tramp knows nothing of love, and for that, Klaliff deserves our ball juice, gratitude and congratulations for a blow-job well done.

  7. #27
    Klunt Downey's Avatar
    Klunt Downey is offline Baal-Bitch of $permFront Member Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Klunt Downey Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Sapphiracy of Klunt
    Posts
    12

    Default I dare jew. I double D-g dare jew. Close down the Christian Telegony section.

    I dare jew. I double D-g dare jew. Close down the Christian Telegony section.


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t900219/#post10430390
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6253#post6253


    Oh come now give me sum pecker . . . the usual histrionics of "theology is going to be shut down" with no followup. This has been going on for years . . . at least 10 years by my recollection . . . the timeline is a bit hazy buttt I never forget an inch of pecker. Chicken Little running around yelling "the sky is falling" all to put the fear of D-g in us. I've already been running and skanking and kvetching to Don Black over this shit. LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) already tried to rein in the Sapphiracy of Klunt and Don Black said that due to being a 'comrade' of deep poon that whatever Klunticum-cum wants, Klunticum-cums gets -- and her little Meercat Markkk Klowney too!!! The notification is like admin sending a suicide note to someone with all the details 2 days prior. Those who want to commit suicide give no notice. The same is true of fickle SF management. Who can get tired of a slack twat and pancake tits? Who can want no more Sapphiracy of Klunt? Who? Who? Who? When they truly decide to close it, it will be gone with no notice. I dare jew. I double D-g dare jew. Close down the Christian Telegony section. I'll migrate to muh need meercat MildSwill Finckelsheenie's Finckelgonnerrhea forum. Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

    Klunt Downey is the Wilde-beestest Forum Leader Ever!!!

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1357
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2896#post2896

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Poot (11/2008)
    Forum Leader Resigns!

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=544252

    Klaliff has chosen to move on to another meercat and resigned as Theology forum leader. Her reasons are because most of DSL Christianity has exposed her as the whore she is. Even her own OSL people know her so-called "husband" is a poser.

    It's a difficult job running a ZOG front like $camfront, keeping a forum like this civil is impossible with OSL baal priests in control. I, Jack Poot, have also boned the kluntliff and found her "passable" or at least not unacceptably unruly. Speaking for myself I would never put as much effort into Klaliff as meercat Mark has seen fit to do. For her it was a duty to the ADL jews to destroy the CI subforum as she's never known labor being a barren-wombed cursed poosh! This tramp knows nothing of love, and for that, Klaliff deserves our ball juice, gratitude and congratulations for a blow-job well done.

  8. #28
    $permFront Hogess's Avatar
    $permFront Hogess is offline I just gotta get me some meercat Junior Member $permFront Hogess is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Up Jack Poot's crack on $tormDrain
    Posts
    5

    Default I nearly told Jack Poot to pull the plug on the whole thing.

    I nearly told Jack Poot to pull the plug on the whole thing.


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t900219/#post10430521
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6256#post6256

    Quote Originally Posted by Klunt Downey View Post
    I dare jew. I double D-g dare jew. Close down the Christian Telegony section.


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t900219/#post10430390
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6253#post6253

    Oh come now give me sum pecker . . . the usual histrionics of "theology is going to be shut down" with no followup. This has been going on for years . . . at least 10 years by my recollection . . . the timeline is a bit hazy buttt I never forget an inch of pecker. Chicken Little running around yelling "the sky is falling" all to put the fear of D-g in us. I've already been running and skanking and kvetching to Don Black over this shit. LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) already tried to rein in the Sapphiracy of Klunt and Don Black said that due to being a 'comrade' of deep poon that whatever Klunticum-cum wants, Klunticum-cums gets -- and her little Meercat Markkk Klowney too!!! The notification is like admin sending a suicide note to someone with all the details 2 days prior. Those who want to commit suicide give no notice. The same is true of fickle SF management. Who can get tired of a slack twat and pancake tits? Who can want no more Sapphiracy of Klunt? Who? Who? Who? When they truly decide to close it, it will be gone with no notice. I dare jew. I double D-g dare jew. Close down the Christian Telegony section. I'll migrate to muh need meercat MildSwill Finckelsheenie's Finckelgonnerrhea forum. Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!
    .

    Not exactly. I nearly told Boot to pull the plug on the whole thing. As it is, General Theology will be re-closed and everyone can stay in their own section. If that doesn't settle it, it will go. I'm sick of the Kindergarten behavior. Nothing but a Tard Corral and nary some Aryan dick for my own personal NA burrow-furrow.

    Snide little comments like the one above do nothing to improve my temper on the subject. You really need to becum-cum a lot less of a twat, Klunt.



  9. #29
    Kluntz Meercat's Avatar
    Kluntz Meercat is offline Baal-Priest Klhumper of Klunt Downey Member Kluntz Meercat Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In Klunticums Burrow Furrow!!!
    Posts
    45

    Default Who censored muh 'No Devil' kikeshit while I was licking mackeral-snapper ass?

    Who censored muh 'No Devil' kikeshit while I was licking mackeral-snapper ass?


    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t900219/#post10430550
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6257#post6257


    Quote Originally Posted by $permFront Hogess View Post
    I nearly told Jack Poot to pull the plug on the whole thing.

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t900219/#post10430521
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6256#post6256

    Not exactly. I nearly told Boot to pull the plug on the whole thing. As it is, General Theology will be re-closed and everyone can stay in their own section. If that doesn't settle it, it will go. I'm sick of the Kindergarten behavior. Nothing but a Tard Corral and nary some Aryan dick for my own personal NA burrow-furrow.

    Snide little comments like the one above do nothing to improve my temper on the subject. You really need to becum-cum a lot less of a twat, Klunt.
    .

    Who are the sniveling little kiddies that got 'The Catholic Menace' censored? Who dared go against the Sapphiracy of Klunt? When you piss off Ol' Klunticum-cums why she clenches down on the burrow furrow and is like to pinch off muh little meercat shit-head. It hurts to be a meercunt and have Klunt 'clench down' especially on the downstroke. You want to talk about anger management? You got muh little meercat knickers in a twist, oy vey. Chrrrrrr! Chrrrrrrr! Chrrrrrrr!


    Pastor Meerkunt Mark Downey/Klowney
    Sapphiracy of Klunt Head Meerkat in Charge,
    Cum-cum, Cum-cum.




    ==========


    No Satan, No Seedline
    But Theyz A Debbil In Mrs. Klunt!!!


  10. #30
    LiarBill DeClue(less)'s Avatar
    LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi
    Posts
    233

    Default ]Wel-cum-cum $permFartian ass-clown. I'll see iff'n I can't get jewromy Da Pisser-Possum back on $permFart now that Klunt's Meercat is gone.

    Wel-cum-cum $permFartian ass-clown. I'll see iff'n I can't get jewromy Da Pisser-Possum back on $permFart now that Klunt's Meercat is gone.


    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4538#post14538
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9949#post9949

    Welcome Thomas, and yes, now that Mark Downey has been banned by Don Black the CI section is no longer the Downey's personal fief where they attack anyone that they don't want posting there, there has been no drama at all since they left and Pastor Visser has been readmitted and is free to spread DSL views without having to worry about being deliberately provoked and baited, there are even people in the TC section (what most in CI call Judeos) starting threads asking things like are the Celts lost Israelites. It is amazing what the simple act of removing two divisive agitators can do. Also I want to point out the one advantage that SF CI has when one's goal is to spread their beliefs. Pretty much everyone that develops an interest in CI passes through SF theology at one point and now that the Downey's are gone the place is much more friendly and childish drama has been replaced by serious discussion. I also want to add that I think Thomas is the one that actually approved Pastor V's membership in Theology.



    My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

    So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts