Arrest of Terry Tremaine + StormFront/Jack Boot involvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest of Terry Tremaine + StormFront/Jack Boot involvement

Terry is a good guy, I don't know why he does this stuff to himself.

He was under a Court Order, those vultures (Bernie and Dickie Inc.) were just hoping and praying he would do this, and sure enough, he *did.

Canada, almost everybody who lives there, doesn't care about any of the stuff Terry was talking about.

It's not important to them, it's just not in their physique to question the government the way Americans and Brits do.

Now he's a 61 year old man in a jail cell on a hard 'mattress', basically for nothing. It just seems like a waste.

~

*I don't know if he did, but that account is his and in the Judgment of the Court he violated the terms of his conditions.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=628938

Stormfront, 'Jack Boot' in particular, knows full well Terry Tremaine is a little 'nuts' at times.

'Jack Boot' being the acting boss over there, should have disabled Terry's account, knowing full well he might go off the deep end and violate his Court Order. (which he did)

I think they (Stormfront) just used Terry for publicity, and are probably/very likely even working with Canadian based militant Zionist organisations.

I wouldn't put anything past them @ that site, they are about as trustworthy as the Israelis are.

Comment

Just a reminder,
      ALL WHITE Canadians who want to avoid jail time,

be careful what you say and do.

Terry Long from Aryan Nations in the 1990s was right when he said -
      "Canada is in a slow state of Sovietization".

Comment

Working...
      X