No announcement yet.

The Red Mike Vander(kike)boegh $PLC/jew Militia-General Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to all our new ZOGbotted fuktarded friends (even those not so friendly).

Welcome to all our new ZOGbotted fuktarded friends (even those not so friendly).

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...ends-even.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4689#post4689

("Damn! I wish I'd never heard of Sipsey Street Irregulars!
    That fat lyin' kike ZOGbot can't be trusted, even if Mark Potak brought it in.")

The hit counter says we'll pass 4,000,000 hits today. Yesterday we had over 12,000.

Thanks to all, especially the FBI paid snitch who along with the $PLC snitch presumably turned the Georgia Geriatric Morons on to my $PLC-approved ZOG false-front militia-general website. From what I hear from Capitol Hill and Mark Potok, not even the folks there believe that you'll be able to make a successful case out of a snitch who failed a polygraph. They also think that it was no accident that you accentuated Absolved in the charging document. Of course this wretchedly written ghost-written book was meant to get whigger tards that believe in the CONstipation and that they are a CONstipational militia, when there is no such thang, to get in trouble. If they had stuck to the original militia movement organization of less than a dozen racist White men with a cadre of Christian Identity/Klan, then they never would have brought in a militia-general snitch. Why, this is nothing more than another ZOG false-front organization 'sting' out to entrap senile whiggers like they do these nigger ragheads. It won't buy you anything, though. Not even a blow-jewb to Mark Potak, as I only go down as a fat kikeling khazar mamzer Zionist whiggroid wannabe on certifiable kosher cock.

Ghosts of the past reaching out to grab you, are they? Time to put on the gliberal whigger butthole faggot boonie cap hat on and talk all supersillious and shit. You poor, sorry sods. Between all the various scandals, you'll be in oversight for the next century. Couldn't happen to nicer anal sphincters. Me and John Parsons have already licked the nicest anal sphincters. Him for money. Me for fun.

BTW, just in case you were wondering, the Christians in Action are laughing their asses off at you getting caught mucking around outside the borders of CONUS. They especially think the twist you put in your own knickers with the killer snitch who likely murdered Brian Terry is both sweet and fitting. And where is that "third gun" anyway? Just a little "I'm a kikeazoid wannabe snitch in the know lingo. For those of you ZOGling whigger ass-clowns that just joined us, I'm a long-term $outhern Professional Liar's Center militia-general snitch pretending to be in the Resistance, even though I hate actual White men wanting to overthrow ZOG/Babylon because you are racist and if there is an actual Revolution then no more ZOGbux for Israel or a disability check for a diabetic kike scalawag mischling who loves to suck off the superior kikes.

In the mean time, thanks for all the free publicity, Mr. Mueller! I haven't gotten this much attention since I got Rachel Madsow to pay attention to me as agreed back in March 2010.

Comment

Alabama blogger derides alleged deadly plot by Georgia men

Alabama blogger derides alleged deadly plot by Georgia men

(2011-11-03)
      (REUTERS) -
      By Verna Gates

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wx...by.Georgia.men
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4691#post4691

BIRMINGHAM, Ala (Reuters) - An Alabama blogger whose online novel was cited as inspiration for four Georgia men's alleged plot to kill federal employees said on Thursday he had no connection to them and doubted they posed any real threat to the public.

Federal authorities arrested the four men, aged 65 to 73, this week and accused them of being members of a domestic fringe militia group that planned attacks using explosives and the deadly biological toxin ricin.

A federal grand jury indicted the men on Thursday. Frederick Thomas, 73, and Emory Dan Roberts, 67, were charged with conspiracy to possess an unregistered explosive device and possession of an unregistered silencer, court records show.

Samuel J. Crump, 68, and Ray H. Adams, 65, were charged with conspiracy to possess and produce a biological toxin and attempted production of a biological toxin.

The FBI said Thomas, described as the group's leader, wanted to model their actions on the novel "Absolved," in which small groups of citizens attack federal law enforcement officers and federal judges.

But the novel's author, former militiaman Mike Vanderboegh, derided the group as the "Georgia Geriatric Gang" and said they misinterpreted the intent of his book.

"There is no mention of ricin. No mention of weapons of mass destruction. No non-targeted assassinations," Vanderboegh told Reuters.

Thomas said he had compiled a "bucket list" of government employees, politicians, corporate leaders and media members he felt needed to be "taken out" to "make the country right again," according to court documents.

BOOK AS WARNING

Vanderboegh said writing about a fictitious civil war was his way of preventing a real one, using the scenario in his book as a warning of how people will rebel if federal laws continue to erode their personal liberty.

"If you want to maintain your liberty, the first thing you don't engage in is Fort Sumters and Oklahoma Citys," said Vanderboegh, 59.

Fort Sumter in South Carolina is where the first shots of the American Civil War were fired in 1861, and Oklahoma City was the site of the 1995 bombing of a federal building by Timothy McVeigh that killed 168 people.

A right-wing blogger on a site called Sipsey Street Irregulars, Vanderboegh regularly skewers the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and other government agencies.

Last year, he was denounced for his call for people to pelt their local Democratic headquarters' windows with rocks to protest President Barack Obama's health care bill.

Vanderboegh, who has served as a Minuteman on the U.S.-Mexican border, is retired and lives on disability checks in Pinson, Alabama, outside of Birmingham. He has been called "The Gray Eminence of the Constitutional Militia," a title he prefers due to his full head of gray hair.

Vanderboegh said he was skeptical of whether the four jailed Georgia suspects were even capable of acts of domestic terrorism.

He also expressed suspicion about the credibility of the FBI's confidential informant, who assisted authorities by recording the group's conversations over many months this year. Court records note the informant faces pending state felony charges and gave "less-than-truthful responses" about the militia group's activities during a polygraph test.

"They are old codgers who talk real big and got talked into foolishness by an FBI informant who could not pass a lie detector test," Vanderboegh said.

(Editing by Colleen Jenkins and Cynthia Johnston)

© Copyright 2011, Reuters

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wx...by.Georgia.men

Last edited by Librarian; 11-04-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Studies in Crap: The Crazy Book That Allegedly Inspired Those Old Georgians to Attempt Terrorism

Studies in Crap:
        The Crazy Book That Allegedly Inspired Those Old Georgians to Attempt Terrorism

By Alan Scherstuhl
        Fri., Nov. 4 2011 at 12:42 AM
        Categories: Studies in Crap

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/exhibition...ed_those_o.php
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4693#post4693

Each Friday, your Crap Archivist brings you the finest in forgotten and bewildering crap culled from Golden State basements, thrift stores, estate sales, and just this once the internet.

Absolved

Author: Mike Vanderboegh
        Date: The last year or two
        Publisher: None.
        Discovered at: Some festering corner of the internet that someone really should hose off.

Representative Quotes:

"But, one wonders, who would cry over a dead congressman or senator who voted to take people's liberty, property and lives? Especially after innocent victims of his predatory law-making were already littering the streets."
        "Duncan's first intimation that this was so came when a flint-tipped arrow entered just above and slightly to the right of his anus and penetrated his scrotum, one of his testicles and the base of his penis. It appeared in the lower edge of his peripheral vision, sticking out of his fly like some stone age parody of an erection."
        When they got hauled off for allegedly plotting to kill Americans and office buildings and tyranny, those silly old Georgians pulled the trick thousands of murderers have over the years: Blaming a book.

But this time it's not a holy one or anything - in fact, it's not even a book, really. Rather, it's a bunch of blogpost chapters of domestic terror fan fiction barfed up by Mike Vanderboegh onto his Xanga or whatever. It's terrifying and kind of hilarious, a uniquely American stew of paranoid screed, self-righteous history lessons, gun-catalog fetishism, and Red Dawn remake action scenes.

(And training. There's lots of scenes of training.)

The novel - named "Absolved" after John Locke's promise that the citizens of a tyrannical government are "absolved" of obedience - concerns a batch of self-important Alabama halfwits who decide that the smartest way to show the powers that be how wrong it is to pass gun-control laws is to shoot lots of people. Its attention wanders, with some blogposts chapters abandoning the main narrative to instead depict insurrectionary moments, real and imagined, throughout America's past and future -- and even one in Ireland, for good measure.

Also, many chapters open with long, copy-and-pasted quotes from sources like George Bernard Shaw, Charlie Daniels, Hitler, and Wikipedia. And as godawful as all this is, there's on passage whose madness verges upon the majestic: The 950 words Vanderboegh spends considering all the ways one of his mean 'ol bastard characters is and isn't like the Muppet Gonzo.

Here's a taste:

"Like Gonzo Greene, the Muppet was always doing death defying acts and, also like Greene, he never gave a damn if they worked or not. The death defying was the important thing. The rush. Skating across thin ice with a wolf pack at your back. Greene lived for the adrenaline as much as the kill. It was almost sexual for him. One of Greene's favorite episodes was when Kermit decided to cancel a jousting match and Gonzo, in armor for the sketch, forced Kermit at the point of his lance to reverse the decision."
        This is a revelation. For the people who want to save America by destroying its government, watching Gonzo fight with Kermit is only one degree of separation the sexual.

Here's some other lowlights -- including, on page 3, the entirety of that insane Muppet compare and contrast essay.

The Opening: The first chapter shows us an old man musing upon old photos and a full life as he waits for federal "thugs" to storm his house. They do, and the old man's traps, guns, and grenades kill dozens of them.

As they circle, the hero, Phil, thinks contradictory nonsense right out of Lewis Carroll:

"The rule of law no longer applied. Now it was the rule of man, which is to say, the law of the jungle. Phil smiled at the thought."

As he rains waves of slaughter upon the government's "gangs," Phil smiles, "chuckle"s, and muses about how he's performing a "duty." Here's the kind of killing that duty entails:

"The improvised Claymore mine in the flower pot that he had detonated when the front door flew open had shredded them from the left side, leaving the rear door intact. Body armor and helmets had saved some from instant death. Phil fixed that by shooting through the window, hitting each of them carefully in the head."
        Nice of him to leave their rear doors intact.

Vanderboegh tries his best to make us like this old fed-killer. The novel opens with these lines:

"Phil Gordon felt old, sick, tired and cranky. Cancer did that to you, but he didn't have to like it."
        For Vanderboegh, it's not enough that cranky Phil is man enough to stand up to his government - he's also the rare American daring enough not to click "like" on cancer's Facebook page.

The Language: Vanderboegh's heroes -- a posse of "improvised munitioneers" calling themselves the American Republican Army, or "The Twelve Apostles" -- sing long, old-timey songs, just like Tolkein elves, except these are about the old south or Ireland and sometimes feature the word "nigger." Some characters say "frigging," and when they swear Vanderboegh is always polite enough to replace theu in fuck with a dash. Sometimes, he even sounds like a teenage girl, as when he describes Bill Pritchard as "a white haired, weathered old pilot with about a gazillion hours in the air."

He can't write of violence without thinking of breakfast. When Cherokee nomad Charlie Quintard knifes a federal agent to death, Vanderboegh writes, "He violently moved the knife back and forth, 'scrambling his eggs' as someone once said."

(Next time an English teacher tells you to cut down on your adverbs, instead of thinking "What a fussy request," please think back to Vanderboegh's use of "violently.")

And when "hero" Joe Cornyn crashes his cropduster (and firing some missles or something) into the Virginia base of private-security firm Brightfire, Vanderboegh writes that he "got all the barracks, smashing them flat to kindling with blood jam running out the splintered cracks."

The death count is north of 9,000, which is some serious jam. Also, this is what happens when you scribble out the first draft of your novel on the placemats at Waffle House.

Next: Wretched dialogue! And some patriotic woman hating!

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
        . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

Studies in Crap: The Crazy Book That Allegedly Inspired Those Old Georgians to Attempt Terrorism, Page 2

Studies in Crap:
          The Crazy Book That Allegedly Inspired Those Old Georgians to Attempt Terrorism, Page 2

By Alan Scherstuhl
          Fri., Nov. 4 2011 at 12:42 AM
          Categories: Studies in Crap

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/exhibition...e_o.php?page=2
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4696#post4696

Continued from page 1

The Conversation: The book's biggest surprise has to be the chapter-length account of a confrontation between a black Louisiana militia and some cowardly Klansmen in 1965. Vanderboegh sympathizes entirely with the black characters, who are each portrayed as heroic gunowners standing up to cruel oppressors -- a choice somewhat tainted by Vanderboegh's implication that the militiamen of today were somehow the moral equivalent of black Americans in the age of Jim Crow.

Also tainting it is dialogue like this, spoken by Bobby Williams as he pulls on some dirty clothes: "If'n I die in 'em, t'won't matter one way or t'other if they're clean or dirty."

Other black characters just say things that Vanderboegh has heard black people say in movies, such as Joe Baker's "Damn, I'm too old for this shit."

Just a couple chapters later, Will Shipman, one of Vanderboegh's militant whites, mutters, "I'm too old for this crap, Charlie," which suggests that Vabderboegh has seen both the regular and the edited-for-television editions of Lethal Weapon.

The most arresting dialogue occurs in the scenes when the American Revolutionary Army plot and pray together. Here, they do so with Jar Jar Binks.

"Pleased ta meetcha," said Dodd. "Kin we say grace now?"

"Sure," said Pritchard.

Without further ceremony, Bill Dodd bowed his pony-tailed head and prayed loudly and fervently, "Oh Lord, help us this day to confound your heathen enemies and we beseech Thee to smite them every chance You can."
          And please note that Vanderboegh is sloppy enough to introduce a sentence describing the beginning of a prayer with the phrase "without further ceremony." In real America, writers don't bother with niceties like what words actually mean.

Here's the book's liveliest exchange:

Carter called out the name of a Hollywood actress, a real loud mouth who supported the regime with money and influence. "Hey, what's she on this list for?"

Avakian started to tell Carter about why he'd included her and Carter cut him off. "Yeah I know she's a commie bitch from Lesbos and she gave a lot of money to gun-control politicians, but what I meant was, why's she on OUR target list? She doesn't come from here."

Ball knew the answer to that one. "You don't watch 'Access Hollywood,' shithead. Her new girl-toy is from Lockwood and they got a love nest up by the ski resort. Right Steve?"

"You got it."

"She's hot," said Carter.

Ball, who had aced the LSAT and been accepted at Harvard Law, was mystified. "She's a lesbian, Mike, what does it matter to you that she's hot?"

"I know, but she's still hot. I want that job."
          The Women of Absolved: Vanderboegh's boys are not much warmer toward the women in their own towns. Their thoughts:

The weather was cold, the coffee was cold, he had a cold and his wife had been acting cold as a brass monkey all week.
          "Bout damn time you got here," said the stranger, "these eggs is as cold as my ex-wife's heart."
          Shorty clung to the comforting thought that the three-legged dog, which of course was named "Lucky", had a sweeter disposition than his ex-wife. "Even if they were both bitches," he told Mark.
          Seriously, the reason domestic terrorism might be on the uptick in America looks to be because these dopes can't keep a relationship going.

The Badass Final Lines of Chapters: Look, I don't have the patience to make sense out of Absolved's ideas, which look to me pretty much like duty, honor, loneliness, and bloodlust compel troubled guys to hoard guns and fantasize about destroying a government all because that government once in a while oversteps its boundaries by trying to stop the troubled, gun-hoarding guys intent on destroying it.

Instead, I just want to savor the pulpy, stupid prose, especially the way every last line of every chapter sounds as if it should be read by David Caruso as he removes his sunglasses.

Across the bottom of the paper, Phil Gordon had scrawled a phrase in Greek: "Molon Labe."
          And for the first time in a long time, Bobby Gordon began to smile.
          And Phil Gordon, he knew, would be pleased.
          Not that it would do Matthew Mark Luke any good where he had gone.
          In his dreams, the dog licked his face, and Charlie smiled.
          Charlie Carter was released at the end of 90 days from the detention block in Richmond and came home to an empty airplane hangar and a cryptic goodbye note from Joe Cornyn. It ended with his signature and below it, a P.S: "Up the Republic!"
          One thing was certain. There was going to be a lot more training in their future. A whole lot more.
          Charlie turned and walked back up the bluff. He still had to bury Pushmataha. Even so, he was humming.
          One thing was clear as Mike Vanderboegh pressed "publish" on his LiveJournal and sent the latest chapter of Absolved out to an eager world. It would, he knew, change lives. There would be more life changing in the future. He was whistling.

Click below to see Vanderboegh's 950 word comparison of Gonzo Greene to Gonzo the Muppet. It ends with, "Sadly, unlike Gonzo the Muppet, Gonzo Greene didn't have many friends."

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/exhibition...e_o.php?page=3

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
          . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

A note to collectivist screed commenters. (From a disability-check kiting $PLC militia-general)

A note to collectivist screed commenters. (From a disability-check kiting $PLC militia-general)

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...ommenters.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4767#post4767

Your chances of having your comments deleted goes up exponentially when you refer to me as "Mikey." Just so you know that I'm a collectivist pussy $PLC militia-general with my pathetic finger on the censorsheep trigger by day. At night I'm a disability-check collecting ZOGbot..

Comments:
            How about 'Red Mikey' Vanderkikey, the $outhern Professional Liar's Center Militia General running the 1st Alabama COONstipational Cavalry Regiment/Red Mikey's Bolshevik Gang of Four or Five Horseless Mattoids?

Not to worry Red Mikey. You always were a liar and a coward with nothing to do other than pull jewr little .45 on dem White Wimmins. So I really don't worry too much when a piece of shit like jewrself lies that I was a convicted child molester when in point of fact I was wrongfully imprisoned in a NutHouse for refusing to accept a pub[l]ic pretender and the bogus case fell apart.

The fact of the matter is that you gliberal whiggers and jews are the real collectivists. But not to worry. Once there is no ZOG/Babylon to make us racist Aryans be nice to the niggers and kikes and you ZOGbots, why, that will be the end of the ZOG kikeshit -- and jewrselfs. The Great Tribulation will flush all of you clowns away.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum

P.S. When ZOG falls apart, no more differently-abled welfare checks, Red Mikey.

P.P.S. By the way, Red Mikey, I have my own web page, so censor away. PMLDL
            November 18, 2011 12:12 AM

Comment

(Fawning) Interview with Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars

(Fawning) Interview with Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars

http://bunkerindex.blogspot.com/2011...rboegh-of.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4801#post4801

Posted by Ernest

In an interview style which I hope will become a regular feature of this blog, I tracked down Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars and he consented to do an email interview. Many of you undoubtedly know who he is, but for those who don't, he is a large force behind the Three Percenter movement. This self-described "fat man with a cane" has kept the creeping tyrannical government rocked back on its heels for years now and along with David Codrea has been instrumental in keeping the heat on the still-growing Gunwalker scandal that now threatens to engulf the president. History may still surprise us on that one and if so, Mike Vanderboegh will be written into the books as one of the Davids who beat the Goliath.

Mike also has a book coming out by Christmas called "Absolved". I'm eagerly looking forward to it.

Seeing as how he's been denounced by every enemy-of-freedom from Bill Clinton to MSNBC, I'm thrilled to be able to link my work with his own.

Without further babbling from me, here's the interview:

Ernie: Where do you think the Gunwalker scandal is going? Impeachment hearings? Censure?

Mike: For Obama, the scandal will cripple him politically and make him a one term president, but the GOP lacks the collective spine to impeach him. The sad thing is that the threat of urban violence were that to happen is very real. Actually, the only political types who are now wishing that Obama be impeached (as long as there are GOP fingerprints on it) are Democrats, particularly partisans of Hillary. Can the GOP be that stupid to act as their foil? Well, it ain't impossible. You don't get rich by betting against the stupidity of the GOP.

Ernie: Has there been any personal blowback from your coverage of the Gunwalker scandal in your own life? Retaliation by government thugs? ATF attempts to scare you?

Mike: This is old hat for me, having been through it in the 90s. The ATF is so risk averse at the moment that, although they have leaned on my friends, they wouldn't even answer the gate when I stop by the ATF "Fort Apache" in downtown Birmingham to drop off autographed copies of stories from the headlines. Honestly, they stood at the windows and watched while I pressed the button on the intercom and said, "Helllloooo, is anybody there?" I finally waved and gave them a thumbs up and a victory sign as I wedged the paperwork in the cracks of the steel gate. I don't get threatening phone calls from them anymore, which were always entertaining in the 90s. There are other folks, more serious folks, out there besides ATF. They make their presence known every now and then, but the trick is in not minding.

Ernie: Many patriots are effectively silenced because of their fear of getting on a government "list". As someone who is undoubtedly at the top of these lists, how do you feel about these silenced patriots and what guidance would you give to them?

Mike: The leviathan is able to get away with this continual assault on our liberties precisely because of that fear. What people should understand is that we are ALL on a list. The only question is how high up are we and how long it will take a tyrannical government to work its way down. Once you accept that, once you understand that the only way out of this for ourselves and our children is to WIN, you'll stop worrying and start fighting, every day in every way.

Ernie: Can you define for me what is a "Three Percenter" and how they differ from the Oathkeepers organization?

Mike: Oath keepers is an organization. The Three Percent movement is just that, a movement designed to emulate the three percenters of the American Revolution -- that minority who took the field against the King's forces. Oath keepers, to my understanding, declare that they will not put up with tyranny on their watch, and to that end seek to expand the numbers of soldiers and cops who will maintain their oaths to the Constitution. The Three Percenters declare openly that we will not tolerate any further encroachments on our liberties. Period.

Ernie: How did you feel about being publicly named as a right-wing extremist by Bill Clinton when he denounced the Three Percenter movement?

Mike: Proud.

Ernie: You made headlines when you urged people to throw some bricks at the windows of Democratic offices in response to Obamacare. What sort of legislation do you think is coming down the pipe that might
              urge you to pick up a brick yourself?

Mike: I'm an old fat man with congestive heart failure and a cane, but if I decide that I can best serve by throwing bricks, I will, no matter what the cause.

Ernie: Do you feel that there are any movements out there that are successful in stemming the tide of government tyranny?

Mike: "Successful"? No, not yet. I'd like to think that the efforts put into the Gunwalker Scandal may have slowed the bastards down a bit and illustrated for the rest of the thinking population how illegitimate the current regime, of both parties, is. Time will tell.

Ernie: Can the current process of creeping tyranny be reversed? If so, how?

Mike: Yes. When I figure it out, I'll let you know. There is no one magic bullet. I will say this: if we could get all those people who say they are with us politically but are holding back because they "don't want to get their name on a list," then we would have already won.

Ernie: Do you see a time at which the government clamps down on free speech and blogs such as yours are banned? If so, what alternate means of communication would you recommend?

Mike: It is certainly possible, but it would also be a casus belli. The civil war would begin almost immediately. Communication after that would be of the tactical sort within your own area of operations. No comforting "words from on high" or instructions from the great leader, whoever he or she is perceived to be, would be necessary. I refer you to the words of Bob Wright, when back in the 90s he was asked by the FBI SAC from Albuquerque whether he would actually activate his unit and go to the scene of another potential Waco in another state. Bob looked him dead in eye and asked: "Why would I want to do that? There's plenty of you federal sonsabitches around here." This was an angle that the Fibbie had not previously considered. We are all strongest on our home turf. The fight, when it comes to each of us, will be fought and won or lost there.

Ernie: Is there anything you would like to say as a "call to action" to my readers?

Mike: Get off your asses and get involved. Take not counsel of your fears. Quit worrying about what the Federal leviathan might do to you and start figuring out what you are going to them if they cross the line. No Fort Sumters and no Oklahoma City's, but no more free Wacos or free Katrinas either. Are you worried about your liberties? Well, get up off the couch and accept the responsibilities that come along with the liberties. If you wish to have peace, then you'd better prepare for war. Only credible deterrence will keep the wolves away from your door.

Last edited by Librarian; 01-11-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

SSI EXCLUSIVE: The "Patriot Conspiracy" fix at Newsweak.

SSI DISABILITY CHECK-COLLECTING EXCLUSIVE: The "Patriot Conspiracy" fix at Newsweak.
                Tina Brown guts a story to protect Democrats & the FBI.
                "PATCON will get you killed."
                My $PLC Cover Is Still Safe.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...wsweak_21.html
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4802#post4802

Newsweek is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City. It is distributed throughout the United States and internationally. It is the second-largest news weekly magazine in the U.S., having trailed Time in circulation and advertising revenue for most of its existence. Newsweek is published in four English language editions and 12 global editions written in the language of the circulation region.

Since 2008, Newsweek has undergone a series of internal and external contractions designed to shift the magazine's focus and audience while shoring up the title's finances. Instead, losses at the newsweekly accelerated: revenue dropped 38 percent from 2007 to 2009. The revenue freefall prompted an August 2010 sale by owner The Washington Post Company to 92-year-old audio pioneer Sidney Harman — reportedly for a purchase price of $1.00 and an assumption of the magazine's liabilities. . .

In November 2010 Newsweek merged with the news and opinion website The Daily Beast after extensive negotiations between the proprietors of the respective publications. Tina Brown, The Daily Beast's editor-in-chief was expected to serve as the editor of both publications. Newsweek is jointly owned by Harman and IAC. -- Wikipedia.

"Can we write this story without even mentioning FBI complicity, Red Mike Vanderboegh, PATCON, Fat retarded $PLC militia-generals, the Clinton Administration, The Tri-States Militia Coalition, Waco Fat ZOGbot agents provocateur collecting disability checks while inciting violence by others who never gets arrested while other fools listening to Red Mikey do get put in jail, and Oklahoma City?" The answer, it seems, was 'yes.'

Going into this weekend, I knew these three things to be certain.

1. Newsweek had a story about a paid confidential informant enlisted under PATCON, an FBI program that spanned many years, including the years that Ruby Ridge, Waco and the Oklahoma City Bombing happened. PATCON is shorthand for "Patriot Conspiracy." I didn't worry because I was told by the FiBbIes that my position was not going to be downsized.

2. I also knew from sources, living and dead, within the ADL/$PLC and 'channeling' John Parsons that PATCON was the worst scandal that the FBI ever perpetrated. PATCON could sink the FBI, perhaps permanently, and along with the Gunwalker Scandal, totally discredit the teflon coating that the Bureau has excreted around its corrupt core and thoroughly debunk the myth that the FBI is anything but an agency of arsonists posing as firemen.

3. Finally, I knew that Newsweek would run the story tomorrow. Thanks to the heads-up from Mark Potak I have been hinting about this story for weeks, and now it was about to happen.

3.5 None of you dumbshits will ever think to ask where I get all this information without wondering whether I'm psychic or just a ZOGbot twat.

The only thing was, I heard yesterday, that there was a better than even chance that as a result of intervention by Tina Brown, Newsweek's editor, there might not even be any mention of PATCON, Waco or Oklahoma City -- no mention, in fact, of a lot of things.

Of course I also knew that it didn't mean that the PATCON story would end there. It won't. It will come out whether Tina Brown's troubled and cash-strapped magazine benefits from it or not. (Interesting, isn't it, how corrupt politics trumps fiduciary responsibility to the owners of Newsweek, Jane Harmon and the stockholders of IAC, and the public's right to know?

Staff members at Newsweek and The Daily Beast said the environment there had become difficult in recent weeks. People who work there, who did not want to publicly criticize their bosses, say morale in the newsroom has sunk as Ms. Brown has had more frequent outbursts in front of her employees. “It’s all hell, it’s agony,” she has been overheard telling staff members about the quality of their work, according to one of them.

Executives at the magazine are extremely sensitive to perceptions that Newsweek is performing poorly and point to metrics like a 20 percent rise in newsstand sales and a 2.6 percent increase in subscription renewals (they had been in decline for five years) as proof that the turnaround efforts are gaining steam.

“We don’t face financial difficulties,” said Barry Diller, whose IAC/InterActiveCorp owns The Daily Beast. “The attempt has been to take The Beast and revive Newsweek, which we said at the beginning was going to be a two-year effort. We are actually ahead of schedule.” -- New York Times, 14 November 2011.
                So there, Diller explained, they don't need a blockbuster issue -- or even a stunning series of articles that everyone would be drawn to read -- because they are "ahead of schedule." Were they to take this monetarily self-destructive decision, I thought, it would certainly illustrate the political preferences of Tina Brown, Lady Evans, CBE, nee Christina Hambley Brown and the power of FBI blackmail to get what it wants.

Well, it is Monday and the article is out.

And now we know what a cabal of New York editors under pressure from a frightened FBI and nervous White House can do to the story of the greatest crime ever perpetrated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation -- they can gut it, reducing it almost to innocuousness, all to protect criminals who hide behind federal badges and to shield the politicians who sent them.

For you see, you may scan this article, you may study it, you may even read it backwards, but you will find no mention of PATCON. Nor will you find any mention of how PATCON touched upon, shaped the lives of and ultimately decided the fate of the dead at Ruby Ridge, Waco and Oklahoma City. For PATCON has been excised by the editorship of Tina Brown and sent down the memory hole as if it never existed.

Sources in advance of the story said that FBI was very afraid of this article. "They don't want PATCON mentioned," said one source. "Not ever, by anybody. Because it leads to OKBOMB (the FBI name for the Oklahoma City bombing case), Elohim City (Oklahoma, a Christian Identity community), (German undercover agent Andreas Carl) Strassmeier, the McVeigh-Strassmeier connection, the Aryan Republican Army, the whole shebang." A source out west told me that when he mentioned the name to a retired FBI agent, he was told to "stay away from that shit" for "PATCON will get you killed -- it's national security."

There are many rumors and individual bits of fact that have drifted out about PATCON over the years -- Stories of FBI informants and undercover assets giving taxpayer-funded operational assistance -- including weapons, explosives and money -- to neoNazi and racist terrorists to cement their relationships with the criminals; Reports that an operation that began with real concerns about racist terrorist groups like The Order was expanded to include mere political opponents of the Clinton administration and the defensive-oriented constitutional militias; Reports of a similar operation called VAAPCON, "Violence Against Abortion Providers," using the same tactics; Reports that the Southern Poverty Law Center was hip-deep as a partner to the FBI in PATCON; Reports of FBI penetration of the news media, religious institutions and the ranks of politicians of both parties, who very usefully expanded the FBI's power and reach and who provided political cover when the curtain slipped. Oklahoma lawyer and journalist J.D. Cash once told me that "there isn't a neoNazi or racist group in the country that isn't operationally controlled by the FBI." Did that include the Aryan Republican Army and the Oklahoma City bombing? I asked. "Certainly," he replied. So, the prospect of a story in a major news magazine about PATCON must have given the FBI a severe case of the old rectal looseness.

Now, however, "the Fibbies in the Hoover Building, (Eric) Holder and (Janet) Napolitano must feel like dancing" said another source. "They got what they wanted out of Newsweek. Jesse Trentadue must feel like puking."

I have not interviewed Mr. Trentadue for this article, but I rather suspect the source is right. For this was an article crafted out of documents, now part of the public record, that Trentadue -- a Salt Lake City lawyer who has been trying for 17 years to find out the true circumstances of the murder of his brother Kenney at the hands of government agents in an isolation cell at the federal lockup in El Reno Oklahoma a few months after the OKC bombing -- provided Newsweek. He even led them to the former PATCON confidential informant, John Matthews.

And what did Trentadue get for all his troubles, for putting his faith in Newsweek, for literally giving them the story on platter?

Here's what he got:

Trentadue believed that the FBI had confused Kenney for a member of a gang of white supremacist bank robbers called the Aryan Republican Army; though for years the FBI has claimed that McVeigh largely acted alone, Trentadue has uncovered evidence allegedly linking him to the ARA and the group to the bombing.

You will note that there is no mention of PATCON and so many modifiers that it merely makes Trentadue look like a conspiracy theorist loon.

Nice.

Well, that's all very well and good, Vanderboegh, you may say, but where's the proof that this CI was even involved in PATCON?

Take a look at this and you tell me.

Compare it to the Newsweek story.

The subject is John Matthews.

The heading is "PATCON" -- Patriot Conspiracy.

This will be the first document of many posted in these pages as we gradually explore the records related to PATCON and confidential sources who will explain its outline, scope and bloody consequences.

If the FBI thought they dodged a bullet by persuading Tina Brown to expunge PATCON and its details from this article they reckoned without the Sipsey Street Irregulars and the Coalition of Willing Lilliputians.

There are many more dark corners of PATCON that have yet to be explored and Mr. Matthews will certainly be an excellent tour guide for some enterprising reporter who doesn't work for Tina Brown and who is willing to get to the truth.

There are even links from PATCON to the Gunwalker Scandal.

After all, personnel, as I was taught in Business 101, is policy.

Future articles here at Sipsey Street will explore the details of the murder of Kenney Trentadue and Eric Holder's role in covering them up. It will also deal with the tale of how a U.S. Attorney in Arizona made the proffer to McVeigh associate Michael Fortier in order to flesh out the "lone bomber theory" and divert attention away from Elohim City, the Aryan Republican Army and federal undercover informant Andreas Carl Strassmeier.

The name of that United States Attorney was Janet Napolitano.

Comment

The Noble Lie Continues – Oklahoma City Bombing Coverup

The Noble Lie Continues – Oklahoma City Bombing Coverup

Link: http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/28/th...mbing-coverup/
                  The Noble Lie Continues

“A myth or untruth told by the Elite to preserve social harmony and the position of that Elite”

The Intel Hub
                  By Holland Van den Nieuwenhof – Red Dirt Report
                  November 28, 2011

As the writer and producer for the newly-released A Noble Lie, a documentary exposing the official lie behind the Oklahoma City bombing, I was more than interested in a recent Newsweek article that chronicles the undercover activities of John Matthews.

Matthews, disillusioned by the illegal activities and plots of violence within the circle of Right Wing extremists that he ran with, became an FBI informant and reported on their activities for years. I was intrigued at the prospect of a mainstream account of the FBI’s undercover activities against domestic terror threats in the Nineties and PATCON in particular.

PATCON, short for Patriot Conspiracy, was a very hush-hush (“PATCON will get you killed”) FBI undercover operation directed against Right Wing groups across the nation like the Texas Reserve Militia and the Civilian Military Assistance group, referred to as the CMA.

PATCON-targeted groups were implicated in stealing military hardware from bases and plotting assassinations and bombings.

Revelations about the Oklahoma City bombing by journalists, researchers and whistleblowers, as detailed in A Noble Lie, indicate that the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the ATF, were involved in an undercover sting operation that culminated disastrously with the bombing, and the subsequent cover-up. The Oklahoma City bombing may have had its genesis in PATCON.

Frankly I was surprised that a mainstream rag like Newsweek would investigate PATCON, given the magazine’s past examples of complicity in government cover-ups and subservience to corporate interests.

I was tipped off to the upcoming article by Jesse Trentadue, an attorney from Salt Lake City, Utah and interview subject in our film, whose brother Kenneth Trentadue (warning: graphic photos) was tortured and murdered in federal custody weeks after the Oklahoma City bombing.

It was later determined that Kenneth had been killed in a case of mistaken identity, that the FBI thought he was John Doe Number 2, one of the alleged accomplices to Tim McVeigh, the convicted perpetrator.

“My Life as a White Supremacist,” put out through Newsweek’s online organ, The Daily Beast, was a far cry from a true expose of the FBI’s undercover activities against the Far Right in the Nineties.

While an interesting story of paid undercover operative John Matthews in his adrenaline-fueled escapades with haters and wanna-be terrorists, it neglects to even mention the name of the operation he was working for: PATCON.

Along comes the Sipsey Street Irregulars, a blog edited by Mike Vanderboegh, former editor of the John Doe Times. Sipsey Street has demonstrated the rising power of independent media, by collaborating with a small number of journalists and blogs to push the ATF’s Gunwalker scandal into the mediaspace and prompting some very harsh Congressional inquiries, and calls for the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder.

Gunwalker is name given by Vanderboegh to the ATF’s Operation Fast and Furious, whereby thousands of guns were allowed by ATF agents to be purchased in the U.S. by Mexican drug cartel operatives and taken into Mexico, to be used in the deadly drug wars that have claimed tens of thousands of lives so far.

It is estimated that at least 200 Mexican soldiers and citizens have been killed by Gunwalker weapons, and two American law enforcement officers.

Attorney General Eric Holder, who authorized and Fast and Furious, refused to take responsibility for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry by a Gunwalker weapon.

Previously Holder, as Assistant Attorney General under Janet Reno, had been in charge of the Trentadue Mission, the Justice Department’s attempts to cover up evidence in the murder of Kenneth Trentadue.

In the SSI article written by Vanderboegh, he reveals what was gutted from the original article by Tina Brown, Editor-in-Chief at Newsweek. The leaked original shows that undercover informant John Matthews reported seeing Tim McVeigh with bombing suspect Andreas Strassmeier before the bombing.

Strassmeier was a German citizen and “former” intelligence officer who made the tour of the White Supremacist movement in the early Nineties and then settled down in a separatist community in Eastern Oklahoma called Elohim City.

Tim McVeigh is known to have made several phone calls and visits to Elohim City, despite FBI protests to the contrary. And Strassmeier was living with several members of the Aryan Republican Army, also implicated in the bombing, but their roles ignored by the FBI.

Leaked FBI teletypes obtained by Jesse Trentadue show that Andy Strassmeier was acting as an undercover informant for the government under the cloak of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which was providing information on extremist groups to the FBI. So it is very curious that Newsweek chose to cut out all references to McVeigh, Strassmeier and PATCON.

Tina Brown’s Newsweek also excised the portion of the article detailing the harrowing journey of Jesse Trentadue in his quest to find out the truth of his brother’s murder, which led to startling revelations about the OKC bombing.

The Justice Department certainly did not want Newsweek to expose its readership to the court-proven cover-up that was perpetrated in the torture and murder of an innocent man, and the flood of documents pertaining to the bombing, that Trentadue continues to expose through Freedom of Information Act battles with the FBI and CIA.

Jesse is currently suing the FBI over the videotapes on or around the stricken Murrah building that would show exactly who perpetrated the deed, and how it was done. The FBI claims that they cannot find these tapes, the most important pieces of evidence in the OKC bombing.

The fact that a mainstream media machine like Newsweek still feels it is necessary to bow to the wishes of the Justice Department over its true role in the OKC bombing demonstrates why the independent media is so relevant today.

A Noble Lie is the first full-length documentary examining the Oklahoma City bombing in the light of new and suppressed evidence that shows the official story to be a lie, from top to bottom. Released the same week as the censored Newsweek story broke, in an uncanny sense of timing and relevance that has defined its making, the film highlights the exact information that Editor-in-Chief Tina Brown deemed too sensitive for our eyes.

A Noble Lie demonstrates that McVeigh, Strassmeier and other suspects were operating under the careful eye of the FBI and ATF, and that Strassmeier was seen by a witness in the doomed Murrah Federal Building with bomb materiel. The film shows the exact documents relating to Strassmeier’s infiltration of the Texas Reserve Militia, and reported to the FBI by John Matthews, that were cut from the original Newsweek article.

From the beginning of the making of this film, we have been committed to presenting the real history of the bombing, to ask the questions that need to be asked for the sake of the victims, and for the sake of freedom in this country.

The ongoing Gunwalker scandal demonstrates the capacity of the Justice Department to tolerate outrageous crimes in order to pursue a political end. Operation Fast and Furious has already killed more people than the Oklahoma City bombing, and is receiving front page headlines across America. Did Operation PATCON kill 168 people in Oklahoma City, including nineteen children?

Holland Van den Nieuwenhof is a native Oklahoman and writer and producer for A Noble Lie.

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...3786#post53786
                  http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4852#post4852
                  Appy is St Sticknigger

Comment

Southern Preposterous Lie Center has a new employee, and they gave him an assignment: me. He wants me to provide them material to twist into lies. My polite reply.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...enter-has.html
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5209#post5209

Comment

Election, economy spark explosive growth of militias

Election, economy spark explosive growth of militias
                      By Stephanie Schendel, Murrow News Service, working with the $PLC/ADL

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...th-of-militias
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5387#post5387

Screen shot from a training video used by the Christian militia group Hutaree in March 2010.
                      The group was allegedly preparing for a battle with the Antichrist,
                      whom they believed would be supported by local, state and federal officials.
                      Nine were arrested and charged with conspiring to kill police officers,
                      then kill scores more by attacking a funeral using homemade bombs.

The election of President Barack Obama in 2008 triggered an explosion in the number of militias and so-called patriot groups in the United States, the Southern Poverty Law Center reported in its annual tally of such anti-government organizations.

There were 149 militias and patriot groups when Obama took office, compared to more than 1,200 today — an increase of 755 percent, the nonprofit civil rights organization reported.

"The increase has just been astounding," said Mark Potok, editor-in-chief of the SPLC report. "The reality is that many of these groups are becoming more and more fearful that Barack Obama will win the re-election. You can see the anger rising along with that fear."

The SPLC defines the "patriot" movement as made up of conspiracy-minded individuals who see the federal government as their primary enemy. The movement includes paramilitary militias as well as groups of "sovereign citizens," who believe they are not subject to federal or state laws, nor obligated to pay federal taxes, according to SPLC.

The center also reports a steady rise in the number of hate groups in America — from 604 in 2000, to more than 1,000 last year. Those include anti-gay groups, anti-Muslim groups, black separatists and "Christian Identity" groups, which hold racist and anti-Semitic views that overlap with neo-Nazi beliefs.
                      The spike in these groups can be attributed to a combination of factors, including the sluggish economy, radical propaganda and anxiety over the election of a black president, Potok said.

Potok said although many individuals involved in patriot militias are not criminals, a handful of these groups have been responsible for a significant amount of violence in recent years.

Government employees targeted

SPLC provides one of the few annual reports on militia or anti-government groups. The Federal Bureau of Investigation does not track militia groups unless they are alerted to violent or extremist activity, according to an agency spokesman.

"Some of these groups veer into violent extremism," said Frank Harrill, special agent in charge of the FBI’s office in Spokane, Wash., and spokesman for the Inland Northwest Joint Terrorism Task Force. "Where hate and ignorance and violence collide, that is where our interests lie."

Two militia groups have made headlines in recent years for allegedly hatching violent plots to target government employees.

Seven people from the Michigan-based Hutaree Christian militia are on trial for allegedly conspiring to ambush and kill a police officer. They allegedly plotted to follow up the ambush with an attack on the officer’s funeral procession in the hope of killing more officers, and thus sparking a revolt against the U.S. government. Recent evidence presented in trial included a recording made by an undercover FBI agent in which the militia’s leader, David Stone, 47, says he is going to "start huntin'" police soon. The seven have pleaded innocent, and argue that the "plot" was nothing but talk, protected by the First Amendment.

And in November four members of a Georgia-based militia, all in their 60s and 70s, were charged with plotting to buy explosives and the ingredients to make a deadly toxin to attack government officials. They are in custody awaiting trial.

But members of other militias say that exercising their constitutional right to bear arms does not mean they are committed to revolution.

Spokane-based militia member Ed LeStage, 59, denied that his group, the 63rd Battalion of Lightfoot Militia, which was listed on as an active militia group in the SPLC’s report, was a danger — unless, he said, "you're a communist or socialist who attacks us."

LeStage, a veteran to the patriot movement, said he believes the increased number of militias comes from U.S. citizens’ desire to restore the country to its constitutional roots. He also said that what he called President Obama’s intrusion on personal liberties also has driven growth in the movement.
                      "He’s been after our guns," LeStage said. "Obama’s been the best gun salesman there ever was."

From his home in eastern Washington, LeStage broadcasts weekly training videos to militia members across the country. Those videos — which include instruction on such things as drinking one’s own urine and scavenging for food — are meant to help members survive anarchy or economic collapse.

LeStage said he has been involved in militias and related groups for more than 20 years, including the Idaho Mountain Boys, a member of which was arrested in September 2002 for plotting to kill a federal judge and a police officer.

That member, Larry Raugust, served 77 months for possession and production of pipe bombs. Today, Raugust has a member profile on LeStage’s militia website, which has added more than 1,000 members since its launch last fall.
                      "(Raugust) is just a friend," LeStage said. "He doesn’t belong to our unit. He is a convicted felon."

LeStage explained that his militia requires each member to obtain a concealed weapons permit. As a felon, Raugust is not allowed to carry weapons, LeStage said.

The patriot movement first peaked in 1994, said Potok, the author of the SPLC report, in the aftermath of deadly confrontations at Ruby Ridge, Idaho, in 1992 and Waco, Texas in 1993, where anti-government groups came under siege by federal authorities.

Membership then dropped sharply during President George W. Bush’s two terms before rebounding in late 2008 after the election of Obama, which created a backlash that included "several plots to murder Obama," according to SPLC.

The numbers of those groups have continued to grow, jumping from 824 in 2010 to 1274 this year, the SPLC said.

'Sovereign citizen' movement

The ailing economy also helped fuel a huge expansion in a subset of the larger Patriot movement — the so-called "sovereign citizens" movement. Followers generally believe they do not have to pay federal taxes or follow most laws. The SPLC estimates some 300,000 Americans are involved in the movement.

In September, the FBI issued a bulletin to law enforcement officials that called "sovereign citizens" a growing domestic threat due to some members’ belief that they can use armed force to resist police.

The bulletin noted that sovereigns have killed six law officers since 2000. In one of the more deadly clashes, a shootout in West Memphis, Ark., in 2010 left four people dead including two officers. Terry Nichols, convicted as a conspirator in the Oklahoma City bombing, was a sovereign citizen.

In 2010, a shootout with a member of the group in West Memphis, Arkansas ended with four people dead, including two policemen.

Last month, a Texas man who said he was a sovereign citizen was sentenced to 35 years in prison for repeatedly firing at a police officer trying to arrest him.

A Washington state man, David R. Myrland, was sentenced in December to 40 months in prison for threatening to "arrest" the mayor of Kirkland and other local officials "with deadly force."

Investigators said Myrland sent an e-mail to the mayor warning that "50 or more concerned Citizens will enter your home and arrest you. Do not resist, as these Citizens will be heavily armed."

"As sovereign citizens' numbers grow, so do the chances of contact with law enforcement and, thus, the risks that incidents will end in violence," the FBI said at the time.

From LeStage’s point of view, though, the risk comes from the top of government.

If Obama is re-elected this year, "we will probably lose our republic," he said. "We will probably turn into another socialist country."

On his website www.modernmilitiamovement.com, some forum members have raised even more dire concerns about the fall's elections.

"Nov. the 8th should be the start of the next civil war," a member with the username "Thunder" wrote in January. "May GOD guide us safely."

The Murrow News Service is provides local, regional and statewide stories reported and written by journalism students at the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University. Msnbc.com’s James Eng and Kari Huus, and NBC's Pete Williams contributed to this report.

Comment

Deception By Prosecutors May Lead to Mistrial in Hutaree Militia Case

Deception By Prosecutors May Lead to Mistrial in Hutaree Militia Case

Judge Considering Motion
                        By Michael Chester

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03...-militia-case/
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5483#post5483

In the latest twist in the Hutaree Militia trial in Detroit’s Federal Court, on Wednesday, defense attorneys made a motion for a mistrial based on the prosecution failing to turn over information concerning the undercover FBI agent who infiltrated the group. The defense attorneys found out earlier this week that agent Steve Haug was the FBI handler for a New Jersey man who was paid to gather information on a white supremacist group beginning in 2003. In this case, which is not connected to the current trial, right wing talk show host and blogger, Hal Turner made threats against public officials and critics while being paid by the FBI.

Under federal law, the government is required to provide the defense with all information which can be used to impeach the testimony of a witness or aid in the defendant’s defense. William Swor, the attorney for Militia leader David Stone said that the prosecution failed to meet their obligations. Though no actual attack occurred, the case hinges on the interpretation of hateful anti-government speech. They are alleged to have conspired to kill a police officer and then to set off bombs at his funeral to kill more police officers. Even in the prosecution’s version, it never progressed beyond the talking stage.

Swor told Federal Judge, Victoria Roberts, “We were cut off from a whole line of investigation.” He contends that the defense had a right to know about Haug’s involvement with the controversial informant in the New Jersey case.
                        Turner was a paid FBI informant from 2003 through 2007 and in 2010 was convicted of making threats against three federal judges. He is currently serving a 33 month prison sentence. He had no part in the Michigan case.

The prosecution had been expected to rest its case on Wednesday, but motions and arguments about Haug took over two hours to complete. Judge Roberts has not ruled on the motion for mistrial as of yet. If she grants the motion, the government would have the option to drop the charges or re-file them and have another trial. Estimates of the actual costs of the current trial exceed a million dollars with the total of the investigation, infiltration, informant payments, raids, incarcerations and trial estimated at over ten million tax dollars.

Last week, Judge Roberts ordered the prosecution to submit a written outline of their case and what supporting evidence they had for the charges. While she did not specifically say why she wanted this information, from my perspective it appears that she feels that the prosecution has not presented evidence of actual crimes being committed. Of course, she cannot come out and say this unless she decides to dismiss the charges. I am sure that she is under a great deal of pressure from her superiors to not do this, however from all appearances, she has worked very hard to insure a fair trial, going as far as shielding the identity of the jurors as much as possible to protect them from threats during or after the trial.

The trial began on February 13 and is expected to run into mid April. Most of the defendants have been held without bail since their arrest in March of 2010.

Aside from the FBI agent, the main prosecution witness was a paid informant with a very questionable background. Dan Murray was officially paid $31,000 by the FBI to gather evidence against the militia group. During his cross examination by the defense, he admitted a history of alcohol abuse and mental illness. He was also forced to describe the time he stabbed himself in the belly with a 14 inch knife and tried to blame it on his wife. “I cut myself, yes sir,” Murray testified in court, where defense attorney James Thomas pressed him to admit that he initially falsely accused his wife of stabbing him in April 2010. “That was a lie, yes,” Murray said, later adding, ” I told them the truth as soon as I could . . . I said she didn’t do it. I did.”

Murray also was forced to admit that one month prior to the arrest of the militia members, he had been arrested for shooting a gun in the direction of his wife during an argument. Of course, he denies shooting at his wife, saying, “I did not shoot at my wife . . . I shot my gun at a door,” Murray testified, adding he set the gun down afterward and went outside and waited for police to come.

Murray, who remains married, ended up pleading guilty to discharging a weapon at a building and received three years probation in Wayne County Circuit Court. Defense lawyers have argued that Murray, who was initially charged with three felonies, got special treatment in that case because the federal government intervened on his behalf because he was an informant. The U.S. Attorneys office and Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy’s office have denied the claim.

Miraculously, he was not charged under Michigan’s gun crime law. This law automatically adds a two year prison sentence to any crime committed with a gun. The mandatory two years, which is supposed to be non-negotiable, is to be served before beginning the sentence for the underlying crime.

While I cannot say with all certainty that he received special treatment, it certainly appears that way. I would expect that under normal circumstances, a person shooting near where his wife stood, would be charged with attempted murder or at the very least, assault with a deadly weapon. He would also get the mandatory 2 year gun sentence. Since all parties deny a Quid Pro Quo, and we all know that the government would not lie to us, we will just have to consider Murray very lucky.

As a final insult to the system, Murray failed to pay income tax on the reported $31,000 he received from the FBI.

Last edited by Librarian; 03-26-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Mich. militia members cleared of charges that accused them of plotting war against government

Mich. militia members cleared of charges that accused them of plotting war against government

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, March 27, 6:18 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...VeS_story.html
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5510#post5510

(U.S. Marshalls Service, File/Associated Press) - FILE - This file combo of eight photos provided by the U.S. Marshals Service on Monday March 29, 2010 shows, from top left, David Brian Stone Sr., 44, of Clayton, Mich,; David Brian Stone Jr. of Adrian, Mich,; Jacob Ward, 33, of Huron, Ohio; Tina Mae Stone and bottom row from left, Michael David Meeks, 40, of Manchester, Mich,; Kristopher T. Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio; Joshua John

DETROIT — A federal judge on Tuesday gutted the government’s case against seven members of a Michigan militia, dismissing the most serious charges in an extraordinary defeat for federal authorities who insisted they had captured homegrown rural extremists poised for war.

U.S. District Judge Victoria Roberts said the members’ expressed hatred of law enforcement didn’t amount to a conspiracy to rebel against the government. The FBI had secretly planted an informant and an FBI agent inside the Hutaree militia starting in 2008 to collect hours of anti-government audio and video that became the cornerstone of the case.

“The court is aware that protected speech and mere words can be sufficient to show a conspiracy. In this case, however, they do not rise to that level,” the judge said on the second anniversary of raids and arrests that broke up the group.

Roberts granted requests for acquittal on the most serious charges: conspiring to commit sedition, or rebellion, against the U.S. and conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction. Other weapons crimes tied to the alleged conspiracies also were dismissed.

“The judge had a lot of guts,” defense attorney William Swor said. “It would have been very easy to say, ‘The heck with it,’ and hand it off to the jury. But the fact is she looked at the evidence, and she looked at it very carefully.”

The trial, which began Feb. 13, will resume Thursday with only a few gun charges remaining against militia leader David Stone and son Joshua Stone, both from Lenawee County, Mich. They have been in custody without bond for two years.

Prosecutors said Hutaree members were anti-government rebels who combined training and strategy sessions to prepare for a violent strike against federal law enforcement, triggered first by the slaying of a police officer.

But there never was an attack. Defense lawyers said highly offensive remarks about police and the government were wrongly turned into a high-profile criminal case that drew public praise from U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who in 2010 called Hutaree a “dangerous organization.”

David Stone’s “statements and exercises do not evince a concrete agreement to forcibly resist the authority of the United States government,” Roberts said Tuesday. “His diatribes evince nothing more than his own hatred for — perhaps even desire to fight or kill — law enforcement; this is not the same as seditious conspiracy.”

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade declined to comment. Two years ago, when militia members were arrested, she said it was time to “take them down.”

The FBI had put a local informant, Dan Murray, inside the militia in 2008 and paid him $31,000. An FBI agent from New Jersey also was embedded. Steve Haug, known as “Jersey Steve,” posed as a trucker and spent months secretly recording talks with Stone. He even served as Stone’s best man at his wedding, a celebration with militia members wearing military fatigues.

Haug repeatedly talked to Stone about building pipe bombs and getting other sophisticated explosives. The FBI rented a warehouse in Ann Arbor where the agent would invite him and others to store and discuss weapons.

Haug told jurors he was “shocked” by Stone’s knowledge of explosives, noting it matched some of his own instruction as a federal agent.

Stone was recorded saying he was willing to kill police and even their families. He considered them part of a “brotherhood” — a sinister global authority that included federal law enforcers and United Nations troops.

He had bizarre beliefs: Stone suspected Germany and Singapore had aircraft stationed in Texas, and thousands of Canadian troops were poised to take over Michigan. He said the government put computer chips in a flu vaccine.

He had a speech prepared for a regional militia gathering in Kentucky in 2010, but bad weather forced him and others to return to Michigan. Instead, he read it in the van while a secret camera installed by the FBI captured the remarks.

“It is time to strike and take our nation back so that we may be free again from tyranny,” Stone said. “Time is up, God bless all of you and welcome to the new revolution.”

Swor said Stone is a Christian who was bracing for war against the Antichrist.

“This is not the United States government. This is Satan’s army,” Swor told the judge Monday, referring to the enemy.

Militia members cleared of all charges were Stone’s wife, Tina Stone, and his son, David Stone Jr.; Thomas Piatek of Whiting, Ind.; Michael Meeks of Manchester, Mich.; and Kris Sickles of Sandusky, Ohio.

“It’s hard to believe it’s over,” said Tina Stone, crying as she spoke by phone. “Thank God we live in a country where we do have freedom of speech.”

Joshua Clough of Blissfield, Mich., pleaded guilty to a weapons charge in December and awaits his sentence. Jacob Ward of Huron, Ohio, will have a separate trial.

Comment

Reminder to the hostile so-very onto me & got my number & it is $PLC666 peanut gallery

Reminder to the hostile so-very onto me & got my number & it is $PLC666 peanut gallery.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...t-gallery.html
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6452#post6452

No comment on this blog addressing me as "Mikey" will be released. Especially, and that includes, "Red Mikey."Try to be more creative and less truthful. As I have proven to my own satisfaction, if no one else's satisfaction in the past, I don't mind personally insulting or even threatening salacious comments -- occasionally I even highlight them in "Another country heard from . . ." -- but I draw the line at "Mikey." And all of those which prove that I am a lying hypocritical kike marrano ZOGbot false-flag militia general. The only person I ever allowed to call me that was my Grandma Vanderboegh and my fellow faggot $PLC/ADL/FBI militia general John Parsons and he's and she's long dead. I so loved the perverted 'tricks' we used to play on each other!!! Moreass-the-Sleezester and Mark "Why do Klingons call each other 'Potok'" Potak call me their "Fat Little Mikey Bitch," but they give me money and publicity and all you other hostile anti-semitiic fuktards do not, so lay off the "Mikey" shit or I'll empty my khazar colostomy bag onto all you fuktards. Again, try to be more creative. Within reason . . . . my reason.

Other pet peeves that don't make it past the "Delete" button -- the "Itinerant Iraqi Painters Blew Up the OKC Federal Building" theory of Jayna Davis; or them truthers which believe that the jews had anything to do with 9/11 as an inside job, as a part-jew mischling working for the Mossad I really resent that; links to Prison Planet and neoNazi rants (which are almost always too obscene anyway and which I delete after sending them on to More-ass & Mark after masturbating to them). All comments have to approved by me so that I'm not exposed as a fat old kike false-flag militia general. Go ahead, keep reposting five times because Moreass gives me a bounty for each one I forward to him and D-g knows I could use the extra shekels for colostomy bags. Go ahead, make my kike day!!! Oy vey, just because you don't immediately see it gets you nowhere. This is, after all, my blog. Paid for out of jewr tax ZOGbux and the coontributions to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Ashkenazi Defecation League. Sacred holey shek-els. Don't like it? Get your own. Or burn down a mosque. Or find an alleyway with a can of that cheap Walmart spray-paint. You can call me "Red Mikey the $PLC militia-general kikey" to your heart's content there.

Comment

The Last Campaign of a dying $PLC militia-general jewboy

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...-campaign.html
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4011#post14011

It is my intention, after we are able to fix up the house for Rosey and I finish outstanding writing projects, to wage one last campaign against the totalitarians of a certain northern state using what I hope will be a spectacular example of armed civil disobedience. To this end, I need to (1.) restock the magazine larder with "freedom fighter grade" mags only; (2.) to recruit volunteers who are willing to publicly receive them; and (3.) line up others, including county sheriffs who are already on the record as opposing the Intolerable Act passed in their state in the aftermath of Sandy Hook, who are willing to provide escort and security for the operation. To make this work, we will need hundreds of magazines and a hundred or so volunteers.

Whether or not this is doable depends almost entirely upon you, dear readers. It ought to happen sometime no later than late March while I still have the strength to carry it through. If all this seems a little vague, the plan is certainly crystal clear in my mind and folks who are aware of the politics in the various states up east and who are familiar with promises previously made ought to be able to figure out which state I am talking about. My intention is to reach out and grab the tit of the sitting pompous totalitarian governor and publicly twist it for all it's worth. The media plan for this is already arranged. Whether the media will have anything to cover depends entirely upon how many brave and generous readers are willing to help.

So, how about it? Are you willing to march with me in defiance of tyranny one last time? If this sounds like something you are willing to help with, drop me an email and we'll get the ball rolling. One thing I can guarantee -- we'll make a statement of armed civil disobedience worthy of free Americans.

Comment

The Red Mike Vander(kike)boegh $PLC/jew Militia-General Thread

Sieg heil. Another Nazi fanboy of St. Trump is onto this $PLC militia-general mischiling with jew ass-GAIDS

Usually I censor critical comments but my bleeding quasi-kike bunghole was bleeding and I can't openly support Bernie even though muh bunghole "feels the bern" so I'll support Big Rickie Cruz

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...boy-of-st.html
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4427#post14427

In response to my post Harbinger below, another brave "Anonymous" helps me make my point as a crypto-kike $PLC militia-general with a bleeding bunghole and this heavily censored blog. It is printed below in its entirety for once as Heidi and Mark Potok told me as a hireling for Moreass Dees:

Originally posted by Someone onto Red Mike the $PLC militia-general Vanderbogus-kike
                                http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...90494746483350

Yea, don't vote for Trump, vote for one of the Goldman Sachs backed candidates... I am sure that liar Cruz will really help our cause! Mike used to be a member of the Communist party... and probably still is... he likes to infiltrate the conservative militia movement then lead us astray.

Hitler was a nationalist, and a lot of the things they say about him was completely made up to demonize the man and his nationalist party. He was against gun control, the big banks, and for helping his (the German) people (you know the same stuff you guys claim to support)... yet he is demonized, even to this day (how long has the war been over?). And why is this? Because if you ever learned the truth of what happened to Germany, you would suddenly be awake to who is ruining America today...

Just google the story on that picture of the Nazi shooting the woman and child on his side column. In actuality, he is shooting past the woman and child, at communists, who were attempting to fire upon the Germans evacuating their kin. But don't expect the 'former' commie Mike V to tell you that. No, just remember, the Nazis are evil, and so is any other white person who loves their race and doesn't wish to see it destroyed. Oh, yea, and the Jews totally love you dumb goys. Keep fighting for Israel suckers! LOL

Google the 'long march through the institutions', only this communist didn't choose an institution, he choose the militia movement. Let's face it, Mike V, is leading you guys astray. You need to get behind a strong leader (And yes, I will admit Trump is not perfect, but who is?) who has the power to do something.

How many years has the militia movement been around? What have they accomplished? Just a bunch of headstrong wanna-be commandos in-fighting with each other, and doing dumb shit that doesn't gain much public support. And now a strong leader shows up, who can't be bought with Jew money, and he is demonized.... yes he isn't perfect, but this is the best chance to get someone sympathetic with our causes in the White House, and you got ass clowns like Mike V coming out against him, because god forbid he does more for you in 4 years, then the militia movement has done for us in 30 years....

But yea, I am co-intel pro, I am this, I am that.... you people are your own worst enemy. I am not using a VPN, I am not bothering to really hide my info, I am sure you can track me down, and the gov't definitely knows who I am. The gov't hates you Mike, and won't do shit to me, and neither will you Militia punks. Go clean your rifles one more time, and bury some more ammo... LOL.

But yea, Mike probably won't post this, just like he hasn't posted my other truthful comments (except for the one on March 6th), because he has an agenda to sell you people, and my thoughts can't be allowed to creep into the commentary.

Bottom line, Mike is a judas goat, and you people need to get behind Trump, because we don't have any more time for this shit.

But Mike won't have the balls to post this, just like he hasn't posted the vast majority of my other comments. Mike V is Bill Ayers biggest fan! So, the trolling will continue. Fuck you Mike V! May you rot in hell with your pals from the synagogue of satan!

Comment

Working...
                                X