X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mark of Cain, Cross of Lorraine - Lucifer's Children

The Mark of Cain, Cross of Lorraine - Lucifer's Children

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1627#post1627

The following is an interesting video suggesting one possible explanation of the mark of Cain, I've heard it suggested that the hooked nose was also the mark of Cain. According to certain sources the Kenites marked their foreheads and right palms with a cross.

The Mark of Cain, Cross of Lorraine - Lucifer's Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0usN...eature=related

The Kenites who are descended from Cain wore also "the mark of the Tau Cross", the letter of Saturn, on their Foreheads. Now ,Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star god, Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star.

Cyropaedia of Xenophon

The Cyrus The Great Cylinder

Wiccans claim that Baphomet has nothing to do with Satan, yet the English word Wicked has its origins in the word Wicca.

Caption:

The Sleb, a tribe of wandering craftsment of Syria and Arabia, so-called from the Mark of the Cross(Salib) on their foreheads.

Descendants of the Rekhabites and Qenites of the Old Testament.

I have one question for the learned; is there any historical text supporting the notion brought forth in this video that Cyrus the Great was from an Old Black Nobility or Luciferian family?
    I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

As this video points out the descendants of Cain had a World Empire (Babylon). However the Babylon it makes reference to was ruled by Nimrod son of Cush, son of Ham, son of Noah. If one were to follow his generations paternally he would be pure, but nothing is mentioned of the maternal bloodline. Naamah is named as the wife of Noah and a daughter of Enoch, Noah's grandfather, in the medieval mid rash (Book of Jasher Chapter 5:15). The 17th century theologian John Gill identified Naamah instead with the name of the wife of Ham, son of Noah, whom he believed may have become confused with Noah's wife. In Genesis 4:22, the NIV states: ?Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah?. Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of bronze and iron. Tubal-Cain's sister was Naamah. According to the anonymous preface of the Judeo-Christian Sibylline Oracles, the Sibyl author was a daughter-in-law of Noah: the "Babylonian Sibyl", Sambethe ? who, 900 years after the Deluge, allegedly moved to Greece and began writing the Oracles. The writings attributed to her (at the end of Book III) also hint at possible names of her family who would have lived before the Flood ? father Gnostos, mother Circe; elsewhere (in book V) she calls Isis her sister. Other early sources similarly name one of the Sibyls as Sabba (see Sibyl in Jewish Encyclopedia).

If true this explains how Ham's boodlline and that of Canaan was Satanic and also why the modern jews practise the religious law of Halakha which traces the bloodline maternally rather than paternally. According to the book of Jasher Nimrod was slain by Esau, other sources state that Nimrod was slain by Shem, and his body hacked into pieces and sent to the cities that he ruled over, Semiramis gathered the pieces of his body but the phallus was missing as it had been eaten by a crab (or perhaps that demon Bryan Wright decided to have a cock-meat sandwich). I believe that Nimrod was slain by Shem and that Esau slew his son Neo-Nimrod aka Tammuz in order to gain Adam's cloathing, it was of such an importance that Esau was wiling to exchange his birthright for it.

Nimrod, according to a variety of ancient sources, wore "magical" clothes. These clothes were said to be the clothes of Adam himself - the clothes God made for him after he realized he was naked in the Garden. Adam reportedly gave them to his son, Seth, who passed them down through the generations, eventually to Noah. After this, they found their way into Nimrod's hands.

Whenever Adam wore these clothes, all the animals around him prostrated themselves in obedience. Nimrod discovered that he could wear these same clothes, and the animals of the day would do the same thing. This could probably be a reason he was known as a mighty hunter and conqueror of wild animals. Apparently, the clothes had the same affect on the humans of the day, which allowed Nimrod to reign over them, as well. We know, however, Nimrod's rule was not to last. After uncle Shem chopped him up into little pieces, Semiramis "took over the reigns" of Babylon. Semiramis had a child, of whom she claimed was Nimrod re-born, or a "god-incarnate". One day, her son, this "re-born" Nimrod, was all grown up, and went hunting. He wore the same clothes of Adam in his hunts, to protect himself from the animals around him. Jacob's brother, Esau, was also a hunter. He saw neo-Nimrod walking by, and ambushed him. After a long fight, Esau killed neo-Nimrod and his companions. Having known about the magic clothes, he stole them off of the body, and took them for his own. It was a tough ambush, and Esau became exhausted from the struggle, so he ran all the way home to where Jacob was staying. Once he saw Jacob, he begged him for something to eat. This lead us to a famous story in the Bible:

"... and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: And Esau said to
    Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint:
    therefore was his name called Edom (red). And Jacob said, Sell me this
    day thy birthright. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and
    what profit this day: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Then Jacob
    gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and
    rose up, and went his way: this Esau despised his birthright."

Genesis 25:29-34 KJV

He sold Jacob his birthright for a pot of beans.

Nimrod was later worshiped as the sun god. His rebirth was celebrated on December 25th. His mother was considered to be Mother Earth, sometimes referred to as Easter, Ashtar, Astoreh and other pagan names. After the death of Nimrod, the Babylonians began the practice of "weeping for Tammuz as recorded in Ezekiel 8:14. God told Ezekiel that thisweeping was a detestable act. Nimrods mother explained that she was going to bear a child and his name was Tammuz She further claimed that Nimrod had gone into the heavens and was now the sun. The sun god and his mother became universally worshipped and common customs symbolizing his reincarnation were derived from the prophecies that applied to Yeshua. The Christmas tree was a common pagan symbol. The Sun god was turned into a tree. The tradition of the Christmas tree symbolically portrays the death and reincarnation of the sun god. The feast of Christmas is a pagan celebration of the serpent's eventual triumph over God who cut down the tower of Babel (symbolized by a tree).

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Comment

Jewish man who has attended gatherings of group says, "These guys are very smart"

Jewish man who has attended gatherings of group says, "These guys are very smart"

St. Louis Post-Dispatch/March 5, 2000
      By Carolyn Tuft And Joe Holleman

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5356#post5356
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...=2466#post2466

Ten years ago, a middle-aged Jewish man walked down the driveway of his house near Springfield, Mo., to get his mail. Among the bills, he found a troubling pamphlet.

It was from Gordon Winrod, a Christian Identity preacher from Gainesville, Mo. Winrod is one of the most radical of the white-supremacist Identity leaders. He is the son of the late Rev. Gerald B. Winrod of Wichita, Kan., a pro-Hitler propagandist so notorious in the 1940s that he earned the nickname "Jayhawk Nazi."

Winrod's pamphlet told of how Jews were the devil's offspring, out to kill white Christians and drink their blood.

"I couldn't believe it," said the Springfield man, whose name has been withheld at his request.

He spoke to the Anti-Defamation League and began researching the Christian Identity's racist, anti-Semitic beliefs.

At first, the man said, he thought the Identity movement was a tiny group of racist malcontents who had no intention of acting on their beliefs.

But then came the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995. The bombers, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, were linked to the militia movement, which has many members who follow the Identity doctrine.

"I said, 'Hey, these people have a plan, and they've already started working on it,'" the man said.

Increasingly troubled, he infiltrated the Identity "Superconference" last spring in Springfield. To the man, a Marine who served 2 1/2 years in Vietnam, the thought of entering a world where he was considered the offspring of the devil was not overly frightening. "I figured these guys were goofs," he said. "But these guys are very smart. I found them offensive and dangerous."

At the conference, the man talked with Identity followers and heard diatribes about blacks, homosexuals, mixed races and -- most of all -- Jews.

"I just schmoozed them to find out whether they were planning to shoot someone or blow something up," he said. "They laid out an apocalyptic plan to get rid of all the minorities and Jews."

He also heard of a plan to make the Bible Belt of Missouri the Identity's promised land. Last weekend, he tried to get into the "Songs for His People" conference at the Lodge of the Ozarks in Branson. He said he was quickly surrounded by organizer Norm Farnum and other Identity members.

"They'd been waiting for me," he said. "Norm said I was with the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) in St. Louis and told me, 'You're not welcome here.' "
      At that time, the man said, he felt threatened and left.

David Waren, director of the ADL's St. Louis office, said the league did not ask the man to attend the meeting. The man agreed he had attended the conference on his own.

He said he doesn't know if he'll go to another but adds that someone must watch the movement. "They look for the disenfranchised, those white people who have a grievance with the world," he said.

"Then they just pick, pick, pick at the sore until they have them hooked into Identity."

Originally posted on StumbleInn 08-26-2007, 01:27 PM

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-03-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X