Clear All

Cousin Randy Blames The Top Maggots For The Decline of the jewspapers

Cousin Randy Blames The Top Maggots For The Decline of the jewspapers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2354#post2354
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...922#post275922

Originally posted by Cousin Randy Turner

Arrogance leading to the decline and fall of newspapers

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2010/...-and-fall.html

I am so tired of the hand wringing over the failing newspapers in the United States. I worked for newspapers for 22 years and I can tell you without the slightest doubt that the major reasons you read about in every tearjerking story over their decline and fall are only symptoms and come nowhere near to accurately describing the disease.

Newspapers are not failing because they gave away their product for free over the Internet.

Newspapers are not failing because a younger generation does not want to read and has more interest in social networking and video games.

Newspapers are failing because of the arrogance of the people who are running them.

I am not talking about the editors and reporters on the front lines. They are playing with the meager hands they have been dealt. The problem is at the top -- the companies that decided it was more important to squeeze every last cent out of the newspapers without putting any quality back into them.

Companies like GateHouse Media, which I worked for when it was known as Liberty Group Publishing bought up one newspaper after another, chose center production hubs and eliminated jobs in communities without doing anything to improve their products. News staff sizes were cut drastically, production jobs eliminated entirely, while all the while company executives boasted of an improved product. Usually, this improved product consisted of a redesign, some advertising initiatives, and more special sections and niche products than can be counted. And that devotion to outside products cut down on the quality of the daily newspaper.

In small communities, obituaries, wedding anniversaries, engagements, births, all of which had been considered news in the past, were now just sources of revenue. If a family cannot afford to pay outrageous prices to a newspaper during its time of grief, the loved one's death will simply go without notice.

And no one at the top of these newspaper chains was able to figure out they were creating a disconnect between the community and the newspaper. Newspaper owners of the past, most of whom lived in the community, were smart enough to know that membership in the Chamber of Commerce and sponsoring a fireworks display or a concert (or more likely some kind of business expo) only reached one segment of the community and not a big one at that. It doesn't matter how much time you play footsie with the business community if you are not reaching their potential customers. Each time newspapers cut back on news coverage, or charged for it, they lost more and more of those potential customers.

Are there any signs that anyone at the top of the newspaper chains recognizes this problem and is doing anything about it?

Sadly, no. If anything, the companies are headed in the opposite direction. Instead of putting more money into their news products, newspapers continue to create niche products, each of which brings in some revenue, but do nothing to stop the hemorrhaging taking place in the core product. More attention is paid to the type of national celebrity news that readers can and will find more easily on the internet. What they usually will not find on the internet is the local news they need.

And the practice of centralizing production and cutting jobs continues. If even some of the savings that the newspaper chains realize from these moves were put back into the journalistic product, there might be something to say for them, but that is almost never the case. All it does, is improve the company's bottom line, cut more jobs, and slash even more ties to the local communities that eventually will determine if the newspapers are going to survive.

The most recent move of this sort was announced this week by Gannett, the country's most powerful newspaper chain. As I noted Tuesday, Gannett is centralizing pagination at five hubs across the country, and considering the company has nearly 100 daily newspapers, that means a number of people will receive pink slips in the near future, affecting every local community Gannett is supposed to serve.

While Gannett and other newspaper chains cannibalize their own products in search of every nickel they can find, the long-term health of those very products is being sacrificed for short-term profits for stockholders and a killing for the executives who are destroying the foundation on which their companies were built.

In the March 18 Turner Report, I noted the massive bonuses Gannett CEO Craig Dubow and other Gannett executives have received while cutting jobs and forcing employees to take two weeks of unpaid furloughs:
    In a proxy statement filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Gannett, owner of USA Today and daily newspapers across the United States, including the Springfield News-Leader, announced more than $2.1 million in bonuses for its five top executives, including $1,450,000 for CEO Craig Dubow.

And while Gannett employees have to wonder if they will have still jobs and have to take meager severance packages and/or unemployment pay when they are fired, Dubow and his fellow executives can wreak havoc with others' lives while being guaranteed they will not face similar upheavals:

And while many Gannett employees were shown the door to help the company's bottom line, Dubow has no needs to worry on that account. If he ever leaves the company voluntarily, it has already invested nearly $9.6 million for his pension, he has nearly $6 million in stock options, and more than $3.8 million in restricted stock units, for a total of $19,312,688, according to the proxy statement.

After Dubow leaves the company, he will have medical coverage paid for life, home computer assistance for three years, use of the company plane for the same amount of time (though he will have to reimburse Gannett for that), use of an office, secretarial assistance, for a total of $47,000 worth of perks.
    If for some reason, the ownership of Gannett changes hands, Craig Dubow is guaranteed $39 million under his contract, with the other top four officials guaranteed a combined $48.5 million, for a total of $87.5 million.

Please don't blame a fickle readership for the rapid disintegration of newspapers in the United States and don't consider using taxpayer money to prop up this cadaver so it can pillage our communities for more profits and provide little of substance in return.

Readers only left newspapers because the newspapers left the readers.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 9:05 AM, Thursday, July 15, 2010

COMMENTS:

Originally posted by Anonymous Turner-licking Ass-clown

Well said Turner. Well said.

I went back a few days and reviewed what someone wrote. I got a chuckle out of it, and believe it to be true.

"Have you seen the News-Leader lately? It has no local character in any of the content. Some type of page lifted from USA Today is stuck inside and the news is whatever comes down the pike from who knows where.

There are not enough pages to wipe with. I mean we are talking about a thin newspaper in more ways than one.

I was told the delivery route that serves me has gone from over 900 daily deliveries from subscriptions two years ago to 86 today. WOW! And I don't mean Wonders Of Wildlife.

It is sad for our city but I must say from some of the stupidity over the last 20 years on editorial content, the chickens have come home to roost and they too are crapping on the NL."

The News-Leader at one time had 'Randy Turner' like folks out and about getting facts and reporting them. Now they are only interested in a return for the share holders, and that ain't much, if anything.

9:20 AM
    Cousin Swillis/Flyswatter sez:

Most of what Turner says is correct: Big Media decided to skim everything from off the top for theysselfs and put nothing back in at the local level. As a result, fewer people read the lie-papers, preferring to get what they think the criminal regime wants them to hear from the TV or major media on the Internet. Then for agreement on what they want to think, they have their choice of bloggers, forums, and web pages. Thus people have chosen their own media of choice and the end result is fracture and Balkanization as everyone finds out what he wants to believe is true.

But Turner lies about how the 'good ol' daze' of how it was good when Turner and Turner clones/clowns ran things. Essentially Turner was a liar and bully who abused his power as an editor, and then Turner ran afoul of someone much like him on the Right, and in the commotion of a libel lawsuit, the publisher/manager of the local paper was able to ship Turner out on his ear, and thus end Turner's career of shoveling liberal BS to a discerning audience. Of course now Turner is now shoveling his offal to a captive audience. Sooner or later the parents and taxpayers will stop supporting Turner and his fellow corps of parasitic liberal nitwits, and funding will follow children as the best parents take out their progeny and the taxpayers can't support the pub[l]ic skrewels.

Actually, I love seeing all the pain and hurt as clones of Turner lose their jobs and professions essentially lying to anyone stupid enough to read these lie-papers. So it is nice to see what is going around coming around to liberal idiots who advocated exactly what they ended up getting. But now that the effects of globalism and centralization and political correctness is coming around to them, commences now the puling and moaning concerning how they have been downsized and terminated and hung out to dry with the rest of the garbage.

All of the former pillars of society have been picked apart by people like Turner, first in the major media and now in the public school system. Now these parasitic termites find out that the mound in which they lived yet picked apart is falling down, and they whine that when they wanted the social order to fall apart, these silly silly fools never thought that they would be caught up in it.

Turner whining about the management destroying the major lie-papers is akin to a maggot lower on the totem pole whining about the fatter maggots living at theys' expense on a declining carcass. Maggots have no loyalty to anything other than theysselfs, and cannot understand how they had anything to do with the way things have come about due to their own misconduct.

1:06 PM

Originally posted by Turner, Leave Them Kids Alone!
    Thank you Flyswatter - not because I believe everything you say, but because you say it. He will never figure this out, but Randy Turner isn't the great sage and "knower of all things" that he wants people to believe. And it scares the living daylights out of me to think of him teaching children...

1:10 PM
    Originally posted by Cousin Randy's Ass-Clown Sock-Puppet

Anonymous, perhaps you would have been better off if you had Mr. Turner as a teacher since you appear to agree more with Flyswatter, which appears to be another pseudonym for Martin Lindstedt. Mr. Turner isn't always right with what he says, but his honesty and integrity have never been questioned by anyone with intelligence.

1:40 PM
    Swillis Gumpf Turner/Flyswatter 2 sez:

The problem with a drone like Turner is that after those who actually had to deal with Turner's causing the Carthage Press to be hated and despised because of Turner's sanctimonious stupidity -- which other drones like Anonymous @ 1:40 claim is "honesty and integrity" -- turfed Turner out on his ear, this drone immediately glommed onto the other maggots' paradise of the pub[l]ic skrewl system, wherein more self-righteous maggot drones are programmed to be nothing more than consuming excreting animals in a declining system about to collapse hated by both its subjects foreign and domestic.

Yes, the public school system needs to be defunded and its captive audience of institutionalized children set free of the likes of Turner. Last month, Turner was shrieking like a maggot deprived of new fodder over Glenn Beck telling the Tea Partyiers that they need to take out tax money as well as their children from the pub[l]ic skrewls. Turner then yapped about how the current regimen of drone-programming just had to continue because otherwise . . . . liberal drones like Turner would be out of a job programming more worthless drones like Turner.

In a free society, Turner and Turner's army of murmuring mattoids would be free to publish whatever they wanted, and to create as many other mattoid drones as they pleased -- at theys' own expense. The children of ordinary citizens do not belong to them, nor does tax money from their parents or anyone else.

Thus Turner can of course publish his blog and, admitting that Turner has lost the public debate on his own blog, Turner can block commentary at [s]will, and thus admit that he never was or is able to deal with free men able and willing to think for themselves. Of course Turner and his sock-puppet ass-clowns routinely threaten to declare their moral and intellectual bankruptcy by closing the comments section whenever hearing a disparaging word from hostile readers with their own opinions upon whose minds pub[l]ic edumacation didn't take much hold.

As a way to get from the current degenerate state to freedom, private school vouchers, cutting property taxes, and closing down marginal schools, limiting taxpayer-funded public education to three years from the ages of ten to fourteen for the purpose only of teaching the Three-R's or reading, 'riting, and 'rithmetic, closing down and privatizing higher edumacation by closing state universities and abolishing the state-sponsored accreditation and licensing systems (which have the sole process of limiting education and training to politically connected parasites) and any other measures to separate schools and the State.

We have an Internet system to use as a library and a school. We simply don't need drones like Turner and Turner-like drones to function as toll-keepers any more. Since Turner and his fellow drones are no longer necessary at the local and regional level, let them be sent out to live in the real world, to either perish or to change their parasitical world-view and become actually productive people living on their own dime.

It also looks like quite a few people are less than enamored with Turner. That Turner needs adult supervision is the consensus, and the Management of the Carthage Press did, and the school board should, grow tired of bothering with someone needing such great amounts of moral and mental supervision to not run amok.

My point is that Turner and those like Turner idiotically insist that it is all management's fault, and not manning up and taking responsibility for theys' part in the collapse of local and regional lie-papers. They were the first at fault. Anyone able to think for himself got into the habit of going to the Internet to read their news. A parasitical Management eating their own seed-corn is finishing the process. But when the big maggots kill and eat the littler maggots, it is hard not to cheer when it is the littler maggots like Turner who are now finding out that what goes around to others eventually comes around to them.

3:06 PM

============

Mein Twattt!!!

Elizabeth Lundstrum sez:

Okay, people Break It UP. This discussion was not an invite to neuter Randy Turner. This was a comment on the demise of newspapers. This is not a local issue- this is happening all around the country. I believe the New York Time is going strictly web based.

Don't get me wrong- I love newspapers. I like the physical feel for them and also the local reporters passionate views of their topics. I love magazines and paper books. For me and my generation. this will never be replaced by Kindles or e-books, or e- papers. But let us face the facts- the production of paper products has increased. Paying staff, selling copies, and distribution are sinking newspapers and publishers.

Also, I can read something on an internet news source at least 10 hours before it hits the paper. The internet has basically scooped the paper business.

The push by certain climate groups for "greener " practices by businesses has also hurt newspapers. Paper is made from wood, bleached with chemicals and than the ink is used. Disposal is expensive. Yes, you can recycle but many just want us to be a paperless society- "save the trees, save the earth".

My last point is that I know Randy Turner personally. You have not worked with him, had him as a teacher, had a child in his class, or even read his stuff. You read his blog for what? information, fun, to post petty insults? I am pretty much sure that you are exercising your first amendment rights by telling him your opinion (behind an anonymous post) but he is also exercising his. Get a life and read something else.....

7:04 PM

Mein Twattt!!!

I suffer from solipsism.

But I don't contemplate my navel, I contemplate my PUSSY !!!

Originally posted by Trying to Tell Head Tard Betty How it Works
    It is simply not credible to say that "the editors and reporters on the front lines" are blameless when they are delivering center-left to hard left editorial content to a center-right country.

5:30 AM

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Flyswatter sez:

Betty, you might be the Head ReTard in the local Tard Corral known as the pub[l]ic skrewel system, but you are simply wasting your time trying to treat grown white men as one of your little idiot tards regardless of whether, judging by your ability to use the English language and ability to 'think' you must have put the 'Special' in Special Edumacation. If anyone needs to get a life, it is you, and for what it is worth I think that you are fit for nothing other than maybe drawing a plow when the Social Order goes down another few notches after the Great Collapse.

Like all drones and parasites in a declining System about to collapse, you seek to whine that this collapse is caused by the predators and parasites who are simply mopping up. The fact of the matter is that the inmates now run the asylum, and as a result the rest of us simply fled it, which is why we home-school our children and don't want to pay higher and higher taxes for you liberal idiots any more.

Turner and those like Turner essentially destroyed the lie-papers because the minute there was an alternative to getting the news of the day, we went onto the Internet, created our own blogs, web pages, and alternative media. We networked and created our own alternative media and schools of thought. We no longer need your kind any more. And thus, we sit and gloat while the former mainstream media is simply looted for what is left, leaving the former parasites who did the grunt work of lying and sleazing being left high and dry to starve.

Now insofar as whether we know Randy Turner better than you do, Liz. You think you know Turner better than we do because you are a drone parasite just like Turner is. Some of us have known Turner its entire life and despised Turner because Turner is a liar, coward and degenerate. Regrettably 'tolerance' leads to toleration of that which should have been eliminated when found. Turner wore away at the patience of the Carthage Press management and readers, and when an excuse was found to rid themselves of Turner, Turner was run off, chop, chop.

If I had a child 'under' Turner, then I'd be kicking up a fit to where that wouldn't happen, or Turner would be teaching children whose parents don't much care how they turn out -- which is the majority. In my father's day, critters like Turner wouldn't have been allowed to teach children in any case.

You parasites are like dinosaurs. You have recreated the world in your image with the result that the social order is on the verge of collapse and simply can't afford to keep you drones and parasites up any more. State and local governments have had to turn loose you useless, evil eaters. Just as the media is in terminal decline because nobody wants their product and a poorer population can't afford to pay the salaries, wages and pensions of the media, likewise nobody really wants you degenerate liberal idiots anywhere near their kids and no longer can pay high property taxes. As a result, soon enough most of you parasites will be out on your ears and out on the street.

Insofar as whether Turner decides to censor the comments section of his blog, if Turner wishes to admit defeat in the war of ideas, then fine by me. Turner never was one to allow free speech when he ran the local lie-paper, and neither are most editors. That's why none of us buy lie-papers anymore unless we are in it. Whatever Turner censors will doubtless show up in another blog in any case.

It definitely is a high-lite of my golden years to see what James Kunstler calls you 'Yeast People' dying off from the toxins from your own foul byproducts after a long decline and season of starvation.

No, Randy Turner and his fellow corps of liars in the media destroyed the foundations first. When us, the disgusted, found the Internet, we left and never looked back. Now all the moneymen are draining what is left in the corpse, nothing more.

6:19 PM

Originally posted by gliberal whigger/mamzer pooper&scooter

All of you that are bitching about Randy Turner, keep this in mind... You do not have to read a single thing he has written, you are not forced to believe anything you don't want to. I'm not sure what you complainers believe in, but you are a typical bunch of Republican "againers". If you didn't say it or you don't believe it, then you are again it, and to you its obviously wrong for anyone else to think otherwise. Yep, I work in public and hear your kind every day. Most of them are also called "Baptists".

Now take after this, won't you say doesn't make one little bit of difference to me.

4:26 AM

Swillis Gumpf Turner/Flyswatter 4 sez:

All of you liberal trough feeders who support Randy Turner keep this in mind . . . .

The responses to Turner's silliness involves arguing as to what has finished off the liepapers and mainstream media (MSM). Turner and Liz and the other fools want to blame the looting maggots which are cleaning off the bones off the corpse. Myself and a few others want to put the blame for the initial decline squarely where it belongs -- on Tuner and his corps of like-minded drones who made the lie-papers unreadable and not even remotely honest, triggering the first exodus of working white males and taxpayers who resolved to not pay to read lies aimed against their own interests. So along came the Internet and off went we. We formed our own media for which we pay nothing except if we want to support our own media with our own efforts. Now Turner and the rest of you liberal parasites are whining that since we don't need your kind any more, that we are taking our attention, children, and soon tax dollars elsewhere.

Something that you parasites only dimly understand is rushing up to bite you: The host -- us -- don't need the parasites -- you. You parasites, on the other hand, need us, and cannot prosper or even live when we close our minds, wallets, and doors to the likes of you. You all are parasitical drones surplus to society and thus are left to make it on your own.

Now to these realities, like all liberals you whine and say given the shambles of the New Reality facing you which you created and to which we reacted, "Well, I meant well!!!!" Which is a lie that you liberals tell in order to advance your parasitism in the first place. Your kind was always evil and stupid and vicious, and the end result will put paid to the likes of you.

So, again. Turner can at any time close the comments section to hostile commentary using any excuse Turner pleases. But in doing so, Turner declares moral and mental bankruptcy. And while I and the rest are sure that Turner might well think that he has no choice but to admit defeat, whining and sitting in a corner pissing hisself and having other liberal parasites pulling his finger is certainly no victory.

7:11 AM

Last edited by Swillis Gumpf Turner; 07-17-2010, 08:22 AM. Reason: Add Links
    ===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

Judge's ruling opens door for more perverted funeral protests from Westboro Baptist Church

Judge's ruling opens door for more perverted funeral protests from Westboro Baptist Church

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2010/...-for-more.html

Thanks to an order issued today by U. S. District Court Judge Fernando Gaitan, the Westboro Baptist Church will be able to continue its desecration of military funerals.

The order struck down Missouri laws which restricted the times such protests could be held and requiring protesters to maintain a distance of at least 300 feet from the funerals.

Having spent most of my adult life writing words that are protected by the First Amendment, I have always been a staunch supporter of free speech, even when that speech is vile and disgusting- but does that mean that we have no obligation to protect the sanctity of the grieving process for families whose loved ones have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the First Amendment that these jackals then flaunt in their faces?

Cousin Randy Randy Turner, Monday, August 16, 2010 8:45 PM
      http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2010/...-for-more.html

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Heil Phred sez:

Having spent most of your entire life writing self-serving lies which are in accordance with the chattering class of parasites hiding behind the First Amendment to the Bill of Goods, you were finally run off by the publishers and readers who got tired of your lies. The First Amendment simply meant that sooner or later you ran into a similar jerk on the right who took you to court and finished you off.

These funerals are used as political events. Your kind wants to use the myth that idiot thugs in a declining economy are somehow 'heroes' for joining the looting expedition of an imperial state in order to go half-way around the world and murder women and children and when they are justly killed by the patriots of foreign lands, your kind wants to call them 'heroes' when in actuality they are worse than the SS. So then when certain real patriots, who wonder why the ruling class's imperial wars for personal profit should be glossed over, and decide to draw attention to the real costs of the war upon their discarded tools, you dishonest fools immediately claim that you get to draw where the line dividing what is permissible to write or say by claiming -- absent facts, intelligence, or even honesty -- to a higher morality. Your 'higher morality,' Turner, is akin to that of a tapeworm.

I have a simple solution for your kind Turner: You say whatever you please. Then when anyone gets annoyed at what you write, then they brand a retraction on your hide and skin you out, putting the stretched pelt on the lie-paper door for all to see.

That way the rest of us can figure out who is in power and what is safe to say and think and nobody needs to get the lawyers and judges involved.

You and your kind never believed in free speech for anyone except your fellow liars. But things are falling apart, and you no longer have a monopoly of who gets to say what, thanks to the Internet.

These foreign wars are lost. They were lost the day they were started as a looting expedition. Hundreds of millions of brown people can't be occupied forever by a hundred thousand Western soldiers hunkered down in fire-bases. There isn't money to fix American roads and infrastructure, yet these fools think that they are going to make Iraq or Afghanistan into a Western democracy with modern infrastructure. Millions of teachers here are going to be laid off, but you think you are going to close down Islamic seminaries over there?

The soldiers who were killed in foreign wars are simply poor people who couldn't find any jobs over here, so they found their only employer, took their chances, and lost. They are simply discarded tools, and certainly not heroes. And anyone who glorifies the unnecessary wars in which these dupes were killed, is a traitor and parasite -- one who hates rule of law because sometimes even these corrupt courts gives a reverse to a thief who claims a higher morality.

10:51 PM

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

[I'm] Desecrating the memory of Barbara McNeely [For My Own Perverted Purposes]

I'm Desecrating the memory of Barbara McNeely . . .
        . . . For My Own Perverted Purposes

From time to time, I open a scrapbook and look obsessively over a short poem, written in faded blue ink on a sheet of notebook paper that has seen better days.

The words don’t rhyme and they will never rank with those of Emily Dickinson or Elizabeth Barrett Browning, but they mean the world to me:

Remember the Days
        when we were young and free
        to roam and play like goofy kids

Those words, which began the poem, weren’t the words of a seasoned poet, but the thoughts of a 16-year-old girl. A girl who tolerated a gliberal whigger butthole fag and might have made me into a normal heterosexual White man as opposed to an ex-sheep fucking twisted gliberal whigger butthole fag trying my best in the pub[l]ic skrewl system to turn your kids into degenerate self-hating gliberal whigger perverted drones like myself.

Though we didn’t get along at first, as the smell of Ewelene was still on my pecker and even then all the normal whigger girleys sensed something twisted about me, Barbara and I became good friends in high school and when we attended Missouri Southern State College. The McNeely family were high-class, Barbara's aunts were skrule teachers, and I knew that I'd have to suck up in order for the Turner spawn to 'arrive.' When I made my first fledgling efforts to write a novel while I was at East Newton High School, it was Barbara who did my typing for me and offered me a steady stream of encouragement. I so wanted sloppy seconds as a 'catcher' on the boys she dumped. Even then I could suck the lug nuts off a big truck. Just ask the boys at the Petro truck stop about the quality and overall satisfaction of my 'work.'

And suddenly all of that was gone. My friend and support system who didn't hate supercilious faggots and who kept me grounded in what wymyn our age really wanted was gone forever and she was only 20 years old.

The man who killed her, William R. McMurray, said he stabbed Barbara multiple times because he thought she was his mother. He was the obverse side of the mentally ill coin: He was heterosexual and hated domineering women, while I am a homosexual who like a jew uses whigger women against whigger men. When his trial was held, the Joplin Globe -- then a conservative locally-owned jewspaper which was in touch with its readers and thus instinctively hostile to twisted faggots like myself -- contained one account after another of how the deeply religious folks at Cecil Todd’s Revival Fire ministry thought that McMurray had undergone a conversion, had been saved, and was deserving of forgiveness. They were old-style jewdayo-whiggers who believed in forgiveness of sinners, normal sinners, not left-wing twisted faggots like me trying to overturn the then-extant social order. Not once did any of these people, so quick to proclaim how the Lord could make a difference even in the life of someone who had done something so horrible, offer one word of sympathy or support to Barbara’s family, any more than I offer one single word of sympathy or support to haters and Klansmen whose families and lives are destroyed by criminal regimeists, piglice or the gliberal whigger butthole fags. You see, it is all about a Genesis 3:15 hatred and how the social order must place us degenerate whigger faggots on top preaching 'tolerance' against 'hate' on the part of you evil homophobic White men who are to be forced to live as slaves to serve us in your assigned places on the bottom of the New World Social Order.

Finally, a jury found William R. McMurray not guilty by means of insanity. As an evil gliberal whigger butthole fag, I hate the old 'Rule of Law' in which ordinary citizens decided these matters. He was committed to a state mental hospital and a few years later, after the fact, the McNeely family and the man others who loved Barbara, learned that McMurray had been freed and was walking the streets. My kind loves the 'mental hospitals' and system of putting racists in there to be assaulted by niggers and drugged involuntarily here in the USSA like they did back in the USSR before it collapsed, but not when the System 'cures' my personal enemies and turns them loose to resume their lives. Us gliberal whigger butthold fags are a pretty sanctimonious lot.

Our attorney general at the time, the later imprisoned Bill Webster, not only backed the Missouri Department of Health on its actions, but just like those decent folks at Revival Fires, never offered a word of apology to Barbara’s loved ones. Never offered a single word of apology for simply obeying the law as statute and jury and 'mental health professionals' applied it. We need a Democratic Attorney General like Jay Nixon who refuses to go after piglice and regime criminals when they rob, rape, kill and imprison ordinary White folks when they dare to keep their property and families to themselves.

And since that time, William R. McMurray has been with his wife and kids, living the kind of life that he made sure Barbara McNeely would never have. Sob, sniff, sniff -- a life that myself as a gliberal whigger butthole fag going ass-to-mouth in a McClellan Park "'men's'-room" never really wanted to have either. But the whole purpose of this screed is to wax sanctimonious and to pretend that I have ever been attached to any pussy other than Ewelene. That’s bad enough, but I received a disturbing e-mail a few days ago from a reporter in Crawfordsville, Ind., McMurray’s hometown, another gliberal whigger butthole fag like me of the sort infesting these dying jewspapers which haven't gone down -- yet -- because White men able to read long ago refused to buy this lying crap out out by degenerate liars like oursselfs. This 'reporter' and I spent a wonderfool weekend playing 'jewfreey Dahmer' in downtown Newtonia. The 'safe word' was 'nigger cocksucker'.

Apparently, 33 years after the murder, William McMurray is ready to cash in on his notoriety, offering another of the endless stream of books authored by those who have done terrible things, gone through a redemption process, and have emerged to lead successful lives. I love the First Amendment -- except for those like Pastor Lindstedt, Reverend Fred Phelps, and any other White men and women who say something I deem to be 'hate speech -- and while I've made a few ZOGbux writing a pack of lies, nobody should profit from telling the truth if they disagree with me.

In this book, the reporter told me, McMurray plans to write about the horrible abuse he suffered as a child, what it lead him to do, and how he “turned his life around.” Which goes to show that McMurry still is a retard for stupidly, but honestly, ever speaking to us lie-paper reporters or to piglice. Nobody should ever talk to FiBbIes, jewdges, lie-yers, head-shrinkers, skrule screetchers, and certainly not gliberal whigger butthole fag jewspaper reporters if they have anything on the ball.

For this man, who deprived the world forever of the sunshine that was Barbara McNeely, to make money off the tragedy, is a desecration to her memory. Nobody but us gliberal whigger butthole fags working for the liepapers should be allowed to profit from human tragedy. I simply can't stand it that this White man changed his life around, got some sort of mental health treatment, became a Christian, and married and had children. Itz not fair, itz not fair, itz not fair. White men need to be locked up in jewlags, not writing books about finding redemption and having White children.

So many times I have been amazed at those who manage to gloss over the most horrific acts with homilies about the healing power of forgiveness. Us evil gliberal whigger butthole fags never seek forgiveness -- rather we seek power over others to impose ourselves and our superior morality -- because when it all falls apart we will all whine the eternal whine of the 'liberal' evildoer: "But, but, but . . . . . We meant well !!!!! . . . . "

Well forgive me, but I am not buying it. It won't buy me a five ZOGbux blowjewb from a cheap rent-boy. Don’t tell me about the redemptive powers and inspiration that McMurray’s books may offer to those who have been abused as children. Your children need to be mentally abused and turned into sanctimonious gliberal whigger butthole fags like me and the rest of my tribe of drones in the pub[l]ic skrewl system.

I will continue to find my inspiration -- and sanctimonious profit -- in that short poem and in the memory of the wonderful young woman who wrote it.

POSTED BY RANDY RANDY AT 5:42 AM THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2010/...a-mcneely.html

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2602#post2602
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...726#post279726
        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...0696#post10696
        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/08/...f-barbara.html
        Last edited by Cousin Randy Turner; 08-22-2010, 03:20 AM. Reason: Stream of gliberal whigger butthole faggishness

___666___666___666___

Comment

Stop the killing of gliberal whigger butthole fags

Cousin Randy Turner
          Gliberal Whigger Butthole Fag

Stop the killing of gliberal whigger butthole fags

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3453#post3453
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...848#post301848
          http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3657#post23657

NRA CEO on Tucson shooting: Don't blame our guns

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...ont-blame.html

There was a time, not too many years ago, when even the National Rifle Association could be counted on to be a voice of reason when it came to issues like having average citizens in possession of major artillery.

Apparently, that is no longer the case.

In the wake of the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and the murders of six others last month in Tucson, Ariz., there has been a call for a return of the same kind of sensible ban of assault weapons that the Bush administration allowed to expire.

Though it seems likely there will be an effort in upcoming months to reinstate the assault weapons ban, and to eliminate the type of magazine that allowed Jared Loughner to get off several more rounds before he was finally subdued, odds are nothing will come of it.

Those types of much-needed reform would not make one bit of difference as far as Americans' Second Amendment rights are concerned. It would not affect the type of weaponry a person would need to protect his or her home. Americans could still exercise their constitutional rights.

However, that is not the message the National Rifle Association has been pushing. The following passage is taken from the Washington magazine, The Hill, concerning a speech made last week:

Wayne LaPierre, the NRA's executive vice president and CEO, lashed out at supporters of tighter gun control laws in the wake of the attack on Giffords in Tucson, and said that existing gun regulations had only failed.

"If Tucson told us anything, it told us this: government failed," LaPierre said in a speech Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

"When they tell you that a government ban on certain guns or magazines will stop violence, don't you buy it, not for one second," LaPierre said.
          The National Rifle Association has made a habit over the last decade or so of creating a new crisis, almost always fictitious, based on the idea that someone is lurking around every corner trying to take away the guns of peaceful citizens.

Each crisis gets the dues pouring in. One such crisis brought about a series of so-called Castle Doctrine laws, which gave people rights they already had to protect their lives and property. No one was ever able to show a case in which the Castle Doctrine was necessary, but that didn't stop politicians from treating it like it was the most important ruling for gun rights that ever came down the pike.

Now, at a time when we should be having rational discussions about the type of weaponry that no one outside of the military needs, (and especially not for protection), Wayne LaPierre and his organization are back to their old tricks.

To LaPierre and those who hang on his every word, it is never about the weapons, it is always about big government wanting to sneak into your bedrooms and liberate your guns while you are sleeping.

That is simply not going to happen. Law-abiding citizens are going to be allowed to keep their guns. Recent U. S. Supreme Court rulings have made that clear. But our nation's highest court has yet to say that the Second Amendment gives a person the right to own any kind of weapon he wants.

Hopefully, considering the Tucson shootings, that will never be the case.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 10:24 PM SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2011
          http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...ont-blame.html

7 COMMENTS:

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Ought to be a law against Liberals said...

What part of 'shall not be infringed' doesn't Turner and other liberals understand?

Insofar as new pro-freedom laws not being necessary, how about a law against Turner and other liberals? Why not pass a law to where liberals cannot own guns and they must live next to those they profess to love? Why not 'interpret' the laws against those like Turner?

Turner is a mere hypocrite wanting people disarmed so that the government can do anything it wants. We need to close down them public schools so that clowns like Turner can't perpetuate theysselfs no more

12:38 AM

Originally posted by Anonymous
          Guns don't kill people - abortions do.

4:24 AM
          12:38,
          What about convicted felons and 'shall not be infringed?'

Let's face it, some people's access to guns needs to be infringed. The problem is how to do it.

With a hugh gun market along Mexico's border, reportedly providing weapons to the criminal element in Mexico, something, somehow needs to be done.

Perhaps the NRA CEO could help provide some leadership on solving that problem.

7:17 AM

It's illegal for felons to own or even be in possesion of a firearm of any kind. They can't even have one in the house that they live in even if it belongs to another person. It's a trip straight back to prison if it's found out of any of these circumstances, so that's the solution to your first problem. Solution to your second problem about guns on the border involves more than just selling the guns to druglords...maybe more intervention from the government that is supposed to keep us safe and actually have more presence on the border for starters. Possibly intercept shipments of guns that are going back to mexico across the border. There's many things that more military presence on the border can accomplish.

8:41 AM
          Originally posted by dland4

There are enough gun laws on the books. If the person who sold him the gun would've had beter training, who knows? There is more than enough blame to go around, don't just focus on the NRA. The person who did this if he did't have a gun could have probably done more damage by blowing himself up. Even without guns in the equation people will always find ways to kill other people.

2:50 PM

Better training? The guy selling the gun was interested in a profit, period.

3:55 PM

Swillis Gumpf Turner/Go ahead, Turner punk, make our day said...

What I like about this is every time you 'liberal' idiots talk about more gun laws, the more scared people go out and buy even more guns.

Let's see. One million police and over three million 'criminals' -- some of them innocent and set up in order to avoid revolution -- and over 200 million guns. What happens if the criminals figure out that they outnumber the 'regime criminals' and decide to use their guns to stage a revolt? What do they have to lose? Their lives and freedom? Looks like civil war is around the corner and when it kicks in the losing side will be enslaved and exterminated.

But on the up side, the winners will make sure that they are the only ones allowed guns. Only come that day will be the only possible enforcement by a dictatorship using these 'liberal' gun laws as a pretext. Hitler, bless him, enforced the Weimar JudenRepublik laws -- but only on the jews, Communists, homosexuals and other like idiots making the gun laws. The SS and Gestapo got to run wild in the streets rounding up subversives to the New Order of Life then.

I'm still laughing at what happened with some nutty White Supremacist' living in Pittsburg, Pa, who thought Obongo was gonna take his guns. So in the space of thirty seconds he cacked three little pigs in his kitchen back on April 2009. From what I gather, he's been in solitary confinement in jail as the lawyers endlessly wrangle about his mental status and whether he was within his rights for defending himself and his home.

Now multiply this by tens of millions of mentally ill with access to guns. Some psychiatrists 'think' that better than half the population (certainly all those of the 'liberal' persuasion) is screwed up in the head. So we have tens, maybe hundreds of millions of nuts armed to the teeth with guns of all sorts, and the idiot liberals 'think' that passing even more laws is going to make a nation of paranoid schidzophrenics turn in their guns before going off to what they think are the the death camps.

Go ahead, liberals. Make our day. What are you gonna use to make us disarm? Harsh whiny pissy language?

Go ahead, liberal punks, make our day!!! Just try making me reload twice instead of only once!!! Go ahead. I dare ya'!!!

5:29 PM

___666___666___666___

___666___666___666___

Comment

Pub(l)ic Skrewl Teechers and jewnion pub(l)ic employees need more tax ZOGbux

Cousin Randy Turner
            Gliberal Whigger Butthole Fag

Pub(l)ic Skrewl Teechers and jewnion pub(l)ic employees need more tax ZOGbux

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3463#post3463
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...458#post302458

Steelman cheers Wisconsin governor

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...-governor.html

In a tweet a few moments ago, Republican U. S. Senate candidate Sarah Steelman cheered the stance taken in Wisconsin against public employee unions:

Originally posted by Sarah Steelman
            Kudos Wisc leadership standing up for taxpayers against union demands. Wisc shows problem with collective bargaining for public employees.
            POSTED BY RANDY AT 5:55 AM FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
            http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...-governor.html

3 COMMENTS:
            Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Sarah has a point said...

This may come as a big surprise to a government worker drone like Turner, but the private sector doesn't have a mattress-full of money to pay for public sector retirements. Especially now that the banksters have looted the pension funds.

You public 'servants' will have to pay out for your own pensions. And if you don't want to work for what the strapped state governments can pay, then . . . . quit and let a new hire from the ranks of the unemployed take your place for less. From what I gather, you are the sort of idiot we don't want turning children into liberal idiots in any case.

Sarah Steelman is correct, as is the Wisconsin governor. The state sector is going to have to shrink and we will have to raise tariffs and bring back manufacturing jobs, deport all the illegal aliens, and start taking care of America first.

1:19 PM

Originally posted by Anonymous pub(l)ic jewnion parasitic ass-clown

So it's just okay to promise your workers a pension and then when some scab governor decides he doesn't want to pay what you've been promised it's just okay to change the rules in the middle of the game? I don't think so.

I personally think the US Congress, these state legislatures, and anyone else elected should immediately go to minimum wage with NO benefits. Immediately. They should lose any pensions or perks acquired throughout their careers.

I wonder how long before they'd turn the dogs and the cops on us all if we tried that.

Same thing.

Steelman's a scab. And an ugly one at that.

3:53 PM
            Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Auntie-Parasite said...

Anonymous regimeist parasite @ 3:53 has the idiotic notion common to all parasites that the government -- or the productive taxpayers -- owe them a living.

I suggest that rather those of us who are productive identify these parasites and give them what they really deserve -- putting them in seclusion by theysselfs and giving them only skinning knives and iron pots, and letting them decide for theysselfs who lives and who gets lived off of.

Trying to tell a parasite that nobody owes it a living is an undertaking best taken when they are destitute because of other parasites. What was said about the elected congress-kritters and legistraitors is correct. They are the big parasites betraying the little parasites.

In any case, there is no more money to pay pensions for regime-criminal parasites, so Nature will take its course and they will either learn to do something productive from which they can feed, or they will starve when they kill their host.

5:30 PM

___666___666___666___

___666___666___666___

Comment

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3466#post3466

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...-for-poor.html

Not Teaching Cows Calculus said...
              The fact of the matter is that non-white children, especially negroes, are genetically stupider than white children, as has been proven time after time ever since IQ tests have measured intelligence in World War I. Africans are a full standard deviation less intelligent than whites, with mestizos at least half a standard deviation less intelligent. This has been also discussed 20 years ago in "The Bell Shaped Curve." However, due to the standards of living in non-white countries since forever, that non-whites are less intelligent is a given. Their civilizations, such as they are, reflect their genetic abilities.

So these failing schools have been forced to tell the truth: nothing can educate the mentally inferior because of these racial differences no matter how much tax dollars are wasted on them. Spending more limited tax dollars trying to teach penguins to fly or swine calculus is an exercise in futility as well as political correctness.

So since non-whites are far less intelligent than white children, it simply is a waste of time and money to try to educate those who are uneducatable. Society should stop spending scarce resources on creatures which will never be able to shape up in any case and spend them on those able to learn.

As a society we simply should shut down the public schools, and in their place create basic skills institutions which will be limited to providing maybe four years from the age of ten to fourteen to teach minimum skills such as reading, writing and arithmetic. Then if limited intelligence people don't learn from what little education they are given, then this failed experiment ends without investing too much on those unable to learn.

The public education experiment has been a failure and it is past time to end it altogether. End it will, but only when the entire System suffers a catastrophic collapse.

10:41 PM

___666___666___666___

Comment

Phelps daughter reacts: The blaming from the shrew

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3501#post3501

Phelps daughter reacts: The blaming from the shrew

What a hate-filled shrew!

In this Associated Press video, Westboro Baptist Church pastor Fred Phelps' daughter, Margie Phelps, who argued the case before the U. S. Supreme Court, reacts to the Court's 8-1 decision in favor of the church, handed down earlier today:

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 02, 2011 POSTED BY RANDY AT 6:52 PM
                http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...ming-from.html

Comments:

Jack D.

Sorry for the language Randy, but she is one psycho bitch.

7:14 PM

Cousin Randy sez:

I would say you are being too kind, Jack.

7:19 PM

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/When YHWH Cares Enuf to Send the Very Best

I don't know. She sounds like a fully masculinized Turner . . . or is that Turner is a fully feminized Phelps-ette? Perhaps a gender-role reversal would do both of them a world of good.

I gotta laugh about how some idiots in a declining economy sign up to be cannon fodder for Big Oil and to save the Jews from getting kicked out of the place we stole for them because we wanted to kill the Germans because 6 million Jews were turned into something useful, like lampshades and soap. So when they get scragged by the local population all annoyed that they are murdering their women and children sundry idiots start whining that a pitiful few imperial drones are now dead. Sobbbbbbb!!!

Let's see. This manly bink in the youtube video thinks that drones were killed because God is pissed off that faggots are running wild. Hmmmm. Maybe she has a point. Maybe it is because AIDS isn't enough and YHWH don't do Hallmark or Western Union.

I suggest that Turner and Jack D. over at Neosho Forums 'celebrate' their grief by getting a room together, or, if they don't have enough funds, how about a men's room stall in McClellan Park?

12:33 AM
                =============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
                http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Missouri House passes legislation restricting Westboro-type funeral protests"

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3509#post3509
                  http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...gislation.html

So they got more unconstitutional restrictions passed which will simply be overturned after great expense by fools.

The recent decision by an 8-1 majority pointed out the facts of the case. Phelp's bunch lawfully got into a 'free-speech' containment area over 1,000 feet away from churches and cemeteries and there they lawfully protested. The only way Snyder was able to see them was on the television site. Thus it became simply a matter of whiners all annoyed that somebody dissented over the Afghanistan War or homosexuality or whatever. Snyder got to bury his drone son ground up in an unnecessary foreign war for the Empire. All that was ever hurt was his notion that he gets to pretend that everyone is sorry about this matter, when obviously the Phelps group, and quite a few others are not. People who go over to foreign countries to kill and enslave and pillage from the natives sometimes get killed. If every soldier in an unjust war was guaranteed death or maiming for life, then these wars might cease.

I suspect that this new law for the benefit of whiners and pandering politicians will be declared unconstitutional concerning the times allowed for protest. The 500 ft. provision is not an issue because the Phelps decision involved 1000 ft distance minimums. The name and overt purpose of the law -- concerning 'unlawful' picketing -- will make sure it is struck down when it winds its way to the federal court system.

The problem is that some fools think that because Phelps-tards get what they wanted -- publicity -- that they should undo the Constitution and Bill of Goods in order to get what they want -- the silencing of anyone daring to disagree with them and their own personal solipsistic moronality. These petty-minded moral imbeciles won't in the short time get what they want, complete censorship of everyone else disagreeing with them because every other little moron wants to censor his fellow idiot as well. In the long run, when every little moral imbecile gets what they want, then the end result will be civil war in which every one of them will become casualties, and the former way of life which spawned these mental and moral weaklings, let them live without struggle, shall become gone with the wind.

___666___666___666___

Comment

The Failure of AmeriKwan Pub[l]ic Skrule Teechers

The Failure of American Teachers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3527#post3527
                    http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...-teachers.html

For a long time, I tried to fight it.

Whenever someone had the temerity to criticize public schools and schoolteachers, I stood staunchly in the corner of those who practice my profession. I noted that in my 12 years as a teacher, I have had the privilege of serving with some of the hardest working, most skilled professionals in education.

Though I have only worked in two school systems in those dozen years, I spent the previous 22 years as a newspaper reporter and had the opportunity to observe dozens of schools, all of which were doing outstanding jobs of serving their communities.

After more than three decades, I have finally had my blinders removed and I no longer have the same glowing view of public education.

It has nothing to do with test scores, considering most of the schools are taking poorly-worded tests from companies that are making a mint off selling both tests and practice tests. After all, if the tests are any good, there would be no need for these practice tests, which have turned out to be a lucrative sideline for the test companies.

It has nothing to do with lazy, incompetent teachers who received tenure and cannot be fired. On the contrary, that is a phenomenon of some large, suburban schools whose failures are then exploited by those who wish to see public education destroyed. From what I have seen first hand over the years, many young teachers who are not cut out for teaching quickly discover that and move to other work. Others are encouraged by administrators to leave education, while others are removed before they can do more damage. Few incompetents receive tenure in Missouri and most of those are as a result of lazy, incompetent administrators not doing their jobs.

It has nothing to do with the spate of stories about teachers misusing their positions of trust to take advantage of students. Some public education critics have targeted teachers because of these few who have brought shame on all of us. The reason those instances are so well publicized is because they are still thankfully rare.

It has nothing to do with out of control unions who care about teachers more than children. It has not been my experience that union members put anyone ahead of children.

It has nothing to do with teachers working 8 to 3 everyday and getting three months off in the summer and long Christmas breaks. I don?t know many teachers who don?t take their work home with them and most arrive well before the first bell and are working long after children have gone home for the day. Summers are spent either teaching summer school or taking classes and attending seminars to keep up with the latest developments of education or to earn higher degrees. Of course, those higher degrees and the debt the teachers have run up earning them will be wasted once laws are passed, including one scheduled to be voted on next week in Missouri that will eliminate years of valuable experience and advanced degrees in favor of a system that relies on the same poorly written tests I mentioned before. Poverty, parents who don?t care, children with so many distractions that they find much more rewarding than learning- none of those things mean anything. After all, if you believe the rhetoric from our politicians, the sole problem in American public education is horrible, inept teachers.

And that brings me to the sole reason I have changed my mind about the competence of American public schoolteachers- If we were doing our job, somewhere along the line we would have taught the politicians who are systematically destroying public education, the greatest of all American experiments, something about decency, respect, and developing the mortal fortitude to resist the siren song of the special interests who are well on their way to making the U. S. into a world of haves and have-nots, where public education will serve to provide low paid feeder stock for non-union companies and taxpayer-financed private schools will continue to cater to the elite, with the middle class existing only in history books.

Public schoolteachers have failed miserably by producing the most incompetent, mean-spirited legislators in U. S. history.
                    POSTED BY RANDY AT 8:49 PM

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Cry of the Parasite said...

Following Turner's logic, then of course public school teachers should be blamed for creating a bunch of cowardly seething morons who cannot be expected to be anything but vengeful for the years wasted on 'learning' -- or not -- simple tasks such as reading, writing and arithmetic.

Thousands of tax dollars spent per pupil per year on . . . a lower standard of literacy as these schools are used for social engineering purposes to turn children away from their parents, among other evils.

This system didn't and doesn't work and now that the shortcomings are beginning to be paid for in that the results are unable to maintain former levels of civilization and funding. Before any change is possible because it is desired and because there will be no other alternative, what is necessary is a total collapse of the social 'business model' akin to what happened to the newspapers. Turner is a sort of parasitic cowbird canary in the coal-mine, being kicked out just before the concern that hires him collapses.

Abolish property taxes on primary homes for the first $100,000 valuation. Allow individual school districts to set their level of funding. And, most importantly, limit formal schooling to be paid for by the remaining diminished property taxes to four years from the age of 10-14. The taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for babysitting. With the lower burden of taxation, women should be free to stay at home with their children. If these mothers then are able to have their offspring pass a high-school equivalency examination, then they get half to three-quarters of the educational allotment for the four years of schooling.

The state will get out of the business of granting licenses and monopolies. In a reduced era of prosperity, government workers will have to provide for their own pensions as well.

But none of these reforms will take place absent a complete collapse.

Turner's whine is that of a parasite who has gotten what it wanted, and then found, like most Baby Boomers, that its nostrums have killed the golden goose that laid the golden eggs. America is in a steady decline and the pace of decline is picking up, thanks to the level of sheer idiocy from the public schools. Property taxes are rising while people are losing their homes. That the People allow banksters and lawyers and politicians to rape them is caused by public schools training children to be cowards as well as fools. Things are only going to get worse, much worse. So it's only fair that politicians pick up on this discontent and take advantage of it against those who were in the forefront of our social decline. Turner's rant was the cry of the parasite unwilling to admit that not only is the Beast dead, but that Turner-kind&kind was what killed it.

3:41 PM SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2011

___666___666___666___

Comment

Cunningham news release: I have saved Missouri's children from evil teachers like Randy Randy

Cunningham news release: I have saved Missouri's children from evil teachers like Randy Randy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3623#post3623
                      http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...ave-saved.html

One of the problems when the media becomes simply a transit for news releases and does not look beyond the words of the politicians themselves is that we end up getting an inaccurate snapshot of reality.

Judging from Jane Cunningham's trumpeting of her Amy Hestir Student Protection Act, which passed the Missouri Senate this week, you would think that behind every classroom door is a student looking to prey upon unsuspecting children.

She mentions that studies have shown that Missouri ranks 11th in the number of teachers losing their licenses due to sexual misconduct. Nowhere does she mention, because it would not fit in with her propaganda, that a law passed in Missouri in the 1990s made it much easier for school authorities to handle this type of situation, therefore we obviously would have more teachers losing their licenses than other states that never bothered to put such safeguards into place.

Mrs. Cunningham makes it appear that school officials have willingly let perverts go from one school to another to avoid possible lawsuits. That may have been the case at one time, but that has happened much less in recent years. Despite what Mrs. Cunningham seems to think, school administrators have consciences and are not going to allow those who have been caught abusing their positions of trust to simply continue to prey elsewhere.

This is simply another in a long line of anti-teacher, anti-public school legislation foisted upon the legislature and the public by Mrs. Cunningham. Her news release is printed below:

Originally posted by Senator Jane Cunningham
                      Today, Senate Bill 54, sponsored by Senator Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield, passed unanimously in the Missouri Senate and will now move to the House for debate. Senate Bill 54 will create the Amy Hestir Student Protection Act with the aim of preventing the sexual abuse of children.

“I’m very glad that this necessary and protective legislation has passed in the Senate,” Sen. Cunningham said. “This bill is vital to protecting public school students from sexual predators in the classroom. The bill will make it easier for school officials to be aware of sexual misconduct demonstrated by their employees when making hiring decisions.”

Amy Hestir, whom the legislation is named for, is a Missouri woman who was continually molested and assaulted by her junior high school teacher while she was in school. The teacher was employed by several school districts before winning a “Teacher of the Year” award before retiring. The practice of sexually abusive teachers moving across the state is so common that The Missouri Department of Education has termed the phrase, “Passing the Trash”.

“In Missouri’s current employment law, school districts are reluctant to share information regarding former employees for fear of lawsuits,” Sen. Cunningham said. “As a result, teachers who engage in sexual abuse or misconduct with students are able to relocate from one school district to another, with the new school district unaware of the employee’s prior record, as in the case of the teacher who assaulted Ms. Hestir.”

Under Senate Bill 54, Missourians who apply for a teaching certificate would be required to complete a criminal background check, and in order to be hired, the applicant cannot have been listed under the state sexual offender registry or the state child abuse registry.

School districts in Missouri would also be allowed to discuss information about their employees with other school districts. Also, school districts would be liable for damages if they dismiss an employee or allow an employee to resign for reasons of sexual misconduct, and then fail to disclose those reasons in an information request from another school district.

Senator Cunningham went on to say, “Studies show that Missouri is the 11th worst state in the nation for educators losing their licenses because of sexual misconduct. This is unacceptable. If passed and enacted into law, Senate Bill 54 would bring a peace of mind to students and their parents, knowing that state schools are safer.”
                      Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/You Got What You Always Wanted sez:

I think that Jane is even HOTTER than Cyndi.

And I think that these new laws keep you teachers honest, and not pulling a Newman on your charges. This proposed law makes good sense, which is why it passed the Senate.

Why is it that you liberals all think that the rest of the population is automatically guilty of something, yet when common-sense laws are passed which are designed to weed out and run off predators, you foam at the mouth that these new laws don't render you exempt from the imputation of guilt by desire? Liberals don't like living under the same laws that they wish to force upon others. That is the beauty of the current tyranny -- that the laws are made to apply to some and others are above the law and exempt from behaving. The end result is that now that the economy is tanking, that now you teachers are having new laws created in order to weed out the predators, and so those not caught yet but expect to be caught out in the new dragnet are squealing.

You simply are a hypocrite, Turner. You wanted a police state in which everyone but yourself is guilty of something? Well, you got the police state, now this tyranny is eating its parents, and now you have to live under the Ring of State Power. Face it, Turner, you are merely Sauron's Orc #666, and #660-665 are on the chopping block, and you're next.

Enjoy.

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...42566280289412

___666___666___666___

Comment

Ch-fart editorial: Bruce Speck is a bald-faced gliberal whigger fag-stomping blight-wing anti-jewrnanalist liar

Chart editorial: Bruce Speck is a bald-faced gliberal whigger fag-stomping blight-wing anti-jewrnanalist liar

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3677#post3677
                        http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...k-is-bald.html

Chart editorial: Bruce Speck is a bald-faced liar

Brucie makes me cum-cum in my faggot pants!!!

An editorial posted today on the website of Missouri Southern State University's newspaper, The Chart, reveals just how far University President Bruce Speck has gone to tear down avenues of communication, while all the while blithely claiming that he has fostered greater communication.

Normally, I would not quote so much from another source, but just in case Bruce Speck or someone else decides this kind of defiance cannot be tolerated, I want to make sure that Brennan Stebbins' editorial reaches an interested audience:

"It is not appropriate to say the administration is held to a higher standard than anybody else on this campus," Speck told the Board. "We have tried to be very transparent in our communication with the Board, with all of our constituencies. No one can make the accusation and back it up that we have held back information. That has not happened."

That statement was a bold-faced lie.

It's been exactly a year since the governing board for the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences voted unanimously not to partner with Southern to bring a medical school branch to Joplin.

In a March 5, 2010 edition of The Chart, Speck is quoted in an article concerning the medical school project as saying "We'd like them to be clear and say, ‘Yes, we are planning on moving ahead, let's do it,' or, ‘No, we're not, let's don't do it.' I do not think it would be helpful for them to say, ‘Well, we're not sure,' because there are timing issues here. We'd like to get a very clear picture of what they'd like to do."

Speck was referring to an upcoming April 2010 meeting of the KCUMB Board of Trustees during which discussion of the project was anticipated.

The Chart eventually requested email correspondence between Speck and the acting president of KCUMB, Danny Weaver, and the documents indicated sparse contact between the two. An anonymous source provided The Chart with another email that had been withheld from the request that was sent from Weaver to Speck on Feb. 25.

"Speaking candidly, if a vote were taken today, it would fail!!" Weaver wrote in the message, which he later confirmed to The Chart.

It seems like a double exclamation point after the world "fail" would give Speck enough of a "very clear picture" of how KCUMB was planning to vote, but despite receiving that message, Speck continued to tout the project and act like it was a done deal in public.

Isn't that withholding information?

During our reporting on the medical school project, Speck abruptly began enforcing a media policy that limited access to himself and other top administrators. In fact, after spring break of 2010, Speck refused every single interview request made by The Chart for the rest of the semester.

Speck's actions and his media policy led to a front-page editorial in The Chart's April 2 edition, and the Student Press Law Center, a national organization advocating for the rights of student media, sent a letter of concern to Speck and the Board of Governors.

"To the extent that the policy instead functions as a selective screening device—and that its purpose and effect is to obstruct access by The Chart to faculty, staff and administrators—it is questionable both legally and as a matter of sound public policy," SPLC Executive Director Frank LoMonte wrote in the letter.

"It likewise is not accepted protocol for a college president to refuse to talk to his own campus newspaper. That is the mark of an institution attempting to insulate instelf against scrutiny and to ‘spin' the news. We might expect that behavior from a soft-drink company, but not from a public agency that is supposed to be transparent," LoMonte wrote.

And finally,
                        "There undoubtedly will be times in the history of every institution when adverse publicity makes the school look bad. But a college that treats its employees and students with distrust, and elevates image control over transparency, does not merely ‘look bad.' It is bad."

It appears I'm not the only one who believes Speck has withheld information.
                        I contacted Speck's office for a meeting last spring —not an interview—to discuss the media policy with the President and his refusal to accept interviews.

He granted my request, on the condition that I not take any notes, I not record any of the discussion and I never repeat anything that was said. I agreed, and while I can't divulge what was said, I can say that the end result was Speck continuing to deny interview requests.

Isn't that withholding information?

Speck's statement about withholding information was just plain stupid. There was nothing beneficial in making the remarks. Don't tell me it's sunny outside while I'm getting rained on.

"No one can make the accusation and back it up that we have held back information. That has not happened," Speck said.

Well I am making that accusation, and I am backing it up.

Comments:

Cousin Swillis Gumpf/Truculent with a Pallet Slat said...

Why is it that all you liberal faggy-boys want to play how very tough you are with truck drivers with their own opinions? Only in Hollywierd and your own bath-house fantasies does the pink triangle ever triumph over the Stars & Bars or the Double-S death runes of our kind.

But since you have a little fantasy about how very tough you are, here's mine: Demanding -- and getting -- a retraction for the lies made against ordinary persons by means of a branding iron then skinning with the pelt nailed to the newspaper door for journalistic felonies and a thorough beating with a pallet slat with an embedded rusty nail or screw for the numerous journalistic misdemeanors committed continually by you lying liberal clowns.

You and Turner are the very sort of vermin who altogether abuse any position of editorial power you were given. So sooner or later your kind was run off by both the general readership and the management who had to pay the bills with a declining subscription base. There isn't anyone within my social group who hasn't done anything but gloat at the decline and death of the main stream media.

Insofar as the intellectual pretensions of MSSU: it never was anything more than a sixth-rate state university with fourth-rate pretensions. It's only function was to bring a 'university' for the local training of local youth so that they would stay home. All Speck and Dwight Douglas have done is to simply tell you liberal nitwits that you idiots studying teaching or journalism or psychology/sociology wanting to become public parasites on the east bank of MSSU ought to remain second-class citizens to the business and 'something-useful' students wanting to get jobs in the private sector. We all know that you are just a bunch of retards too stupid to make it at the University of Sodom in Columbia or even SMU in Springfield.

And don't worry about my dirty curtains, liberal nitwit. Rather, what your kind needs to do -- and you cockroaches do have just enough survival wit to do it -- is when you are peering out a glory hole in a public men's room you see one of my kind actually doing what we are supposed to be doing, you would be better served safely stay in the stall and to not say an 'effing word.

Your kind can't survive in a world of free speech such as exists on the Internet.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Teaching Accountability Makes My Mangina Bleed

Teaching Accountability Makes My Mangina Bleed

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...education.html
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3710#post3710

An open letter to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan

(The following is my latest Huffington Post blog.)

Dear Secretary Duncan:

When I first heard that you had written an open letter to the teachers of America, I was afraid to open the envelope.

Considering that it was just last year that you said Rhode Island school board members were "showing courage and doing the right thing for kids" when they fired the entire faculty at a high school, I thought your latest letter might contain a pink slip or at least some sort of reprimand to place in my permanent record.

Instead, I was told just how much you respect me and the hundreds of thousands of teachers in this great country.

Among the things you wrote:

"I know that most teachers did not enter the profession for the money. You became teachers to make a difference in the lives of children, and for the hard work you do each day, you deserve to be respected, valued, and supported."

I suppose that would be the same value and respect you showed the Rhode Island teachers, leaving all of them, including some who I am sure were exceptional teachers, with damaged reputations.

You also wrote, "I consider teaching an honorable and important profession, and it is my goal to see that you are treated with the dignity we award to other professionals in society. In too many communities, the profession has been devalued."

The profession, Mr. Duncan, has not only been devalued in many communities, as you say, but one of those communities is on the Potomac. If you want to take a look at the man who has placed a target on our backs, look in the mirror.

While I am quite sure you sincerely believe in everything you are saying, your own words belie your professed respect for public school teachers:

"We can build an accountability system based on data we trust and a standard that is honest--one that recognizes and rewards great teaching, gives new or struggling teachers the support they need to succeed, and deals fairly, efficiently, and compassionately with teachers who are simply not up to the job. With your input and leadership, we can restore the status of the teaching profession so more of America's top college students choose to teach because no other job is more important or more fulfilling."

No matter how you spell it, Mr. Secretary, you are talking about teaching to the test and devaluing the critical thinking skills that you supposedly prize. "Data" and "accountability" are code words for an educational system that embraces the same kind of failed business model that put this country in the economic crisis it is in today. The multitude of multiple choice masters our schools will develop using your Race to the Top plan will take us anywhere but there.

And you dare say, "with your input and leadership?" Input that does not include more charter schools, merit pay, an increased emphasis on standardized tests, and drives to rid public schools of veteran teachers to make room for "better" teachers who go through six weeks of Teach for America training, is ignored.

Mr. Duncan, you have been told by one teacher after another that the key to improving schools is by eliminating the societal problems that contribute so heavily to student failure. That input is ignored.

Poverty, crime, divorce, child abuse have nothing to do with student failure in the Walton/Gates/Broad MBA style education reform you represent. You have identified the problem with education, though you try to airbrush it with your flowery ode to the teaching profession, and it is public schools and the "bad" teachers who populate them.

Mr. Duncan, you speak warmly of the hundreds of teachers with whom you have spoken, and again, I am sure you are sincere, but there is a difference between speaking with teachers and knowing what actually goes on in a classroom.

The late, great Walter Alston managed the Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers to three world championships. He was never a great baseball player, but as a manager he always got the best out of his players.

The difference between you and Walter Alston, Mr. Duncan, is that he did play one game in the major leagues and spent years in the minors. He knew what it was like in the trenches. He did not learn the game just by talking with the players, and then shuttering the Dodgers' minor league teams when their statistics dropped.

But perhaps it is unfair for me to compare you to Walter Alston. There is a more apt comparison.

Take away your smile and give you a sex change and you would be a dead ringer for Michelle Rhee.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 12:05 PM Saturday, May 7, 2011

==================

Comments:

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/Arnie makes my mangina bleed/Turner in a pink dress & fishnet stockings said:

Turner, you idiot.

Your kind of teaching hack, like your hack journalism, was the very sort which created the problem. Now you are getting all pissy with someone, who like Michelle Rhee, has been sent to muck out the swamp your sort of 'alligator' made of both public schooling and journalism.

Think of it. Both public education and the main-stream media are on the ropes simply because nobody able or willing to pay the bills like the taxpayers and readers liked what came out as outputs given the massive hi-quality inputs. It's like putting prime rib in one end of the digestive system and by now everyone knows what comes out the other end. And for what?!!! To keep a growing parasitic cancer alive such as the public school teachers and journalists. Who needs that?!!!

Both the public school system and the main-stream media need a thorough purging of the predators and parasites and drones which infest their particular professions. Regardless of how many alligators the clean-up crew has stacked up to theys' glutamusses maximii, and no matter of how much dying last final snaps such make, the fetid swamps of both the public schools and journalism needs to be drained and cover and concealment for predators and parasites denied.

Besides, if anyone needs to tread lightly concerning sexual identity issues, it's Randy Randy Turner.

___666___666___666___

Comment

I'm an endangered feces

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...og-public.html
                            http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3734#post3734

FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2011

Latest Huffington Post blog- Public school teachers: Are we an endangered species
                            My latest Huffington Post blog, "Public School Teachers: Are We an Endangered Species?' was published today.

The blog features comments on the onslaught of attempts to characterize classroom teachers are overpaid, underworked perverts, with the latest example Sen. Jane Cunningham's Amy Hestir Student Protection Act, which is on its way to Gov. Jay Nixon's desk. The following passage is taken from the post:

Another bill, also sponsored by Sen. Cunningham, passed the House today and is on its way to Gov. Jay Nixon for his signature. In this bill, the senator, who is expected to announce a bid for Congress next week, made it appear as if Missouri public schools are a cesspool of pervert teachers being passed around from one district to another, molesting hundreds of children.

The bill adds stringent requirements for school districts looking to hire teachers (unnecessary requirements since Missouri has had a strong protection system in place for nearly two decades) and requires more training so teachers can spot those who are preying on students. Most irritating of all to me and other teachers who have worked to teach students the responsible use of social networking, teachers will no longer be allowed to communicate with students or former students through Facebook or other social networking sites.

This bill, I might add, was passed with the backing of the Missouri National Education Association, which was only concerned that teachers charged with crimes involving students be afforded due process.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 3:19 PM FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2011

Your Turn Turner said...
                            Calm down Turner.

School teachers SHOULD get caught up in the 'sexual predators' hysteria. When you have someone like yourself screetching about how everyone is a pervert except yourself and that "there ought to be a law" then of course sooner rather than later there will be increased scrutiny at your door. Who do you think is more likely to be a pervert? Some truck-driver or someone in a profession which is close to school schildren, like teachers?

Your whining and puling about how you public school teachers shouldn't be monitored at all while those of us who have to work for a living must pay more taxes isn't going to impress us much. Get over yourself and live with increased public scrutiny of the sort that you advocated back when you were an incompetent and dishonest editor and now school teacher.

Reading the hysteria you put out reveals that you think that you have something to hide and that you are making demands based upon an inflated and idiotic appraisal as to your moral and mental worth. You are beginning to sound like someone who has something to hide. So . . . . keep it up, never mind what I say. You seem determined to put your head in a noose, Turner.

What goes around comes around. Its coming around to you, Turner. About time, too.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Fox News rewrites reality; Cousin Turner agrees with Jane Cunningham on Facebook law

Fox News rewrites reality; Turner agrees with Jane Cunningham on Facebook law

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...er-agrees.html
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4042#post4042

I was shocked to discover a few moments ago that I supported Sen. Jane Cunningham on her bill that prohibits contact between teachers and students through Facebook and other social networking sites.

It was the first time in dozens of interviews over the years that a reporter has misquoted me or taken what I said out of context. I suppose I should not be surprised that the reporter was from Fox News.

This is the portion of the story that included me:

Districts will have several additional months to implement the social-networking aspect of the new law. "Frankly, a teacher that has nothing to hide will be real pleased by this, because it's going to show their good work," Cunningham said.

"A good teacher is going to like this," Randy Turner, a communication arts teacher at East Middle School in Joplin, Mo., told FoxNews.com. Turner said he's fearful districts will ban usage of social-networking sites altogether to eradicate any potential gray areas.

"I understand people have concerns about who their children are having as friends on Facebook, but I know many teachers who have used Facebook, and all of them have been professional," Turner said.

"We're not getting on there to be pals. It's a professional service."

Turner said he's also worried that the new law removes an important "avenue" for contact between teachers and students -- both during times of emergency and during the everyday grind of homework. "A student having difficulty with a classroom assignment probably won't want to advertise on Facebook that he or she is having a problem with it," he said.

Under the new law, Turner said teachers wouldn't be able to respond directly to seemingly innocuous questions like whether school will be in session tomorrow or to directly disseminate information during times of emergency. Turner said he used Facebook extensively in May following the tornado that killed at least 116 people in Joplin.

The story makes it sound as if I agree with Jane Cunningham when she says her bill when she said a teacher with nothing to hide does not have to worry about this law. In fact, the reporter never even mentioned the Cunningham quote. I told him, as I have told others who have asked that the only teachers who will be punished by this law are the ones who would never think of crossing the line with a student.

I also never used the term "professional service." I said that I always act in a professional manner when I am communicating with students through Facebook. I never made it sound like I was trying to provide some kind of service to my students.

The reference to innocuous questions about the weather is also a misquote. I told the reporter that students would not have a problem posting that kind of message on a wall, but might not be willing to reveal that he or she is having problems in a class.

I have just looked at the latest version of the story on Fox and the part that made it appear that I agreed with Jane Cunningham has been removed. I do appreciate that. The new version is much better.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 9:23 AM TUESDAY, AUGUST 02, 2011

Comments:

It is frustrating to be misrepresented, right? Looks to me like they grabbed quotes you have actually made. You are vocal; you've been heard.

9:41 AM
                              Originally posted by Cousin Randy

I am more disappointed than anything. This was not a hatchet job; it was just poor reporting. I have been interviewed over the years by liberals, conservatives, and people playing it right down the middle. Mistakes have been made, but were almost always of a minor nature, nothing like this.

9:44 AM

Really? Well again, the law limits private communication. Open facebook pages are permissible and there is no need for private communication apart from what either someone else in the school district or a parent or guardian should be aware of.

You look on Fox News like you support this appropriately. Personally, I think that is great for you, Teacher.

9:50 AM

There is no justification for a teacher having current students as "friends" on Facebook. None.

If a teacher wants to use Facebook or some other social media site, create a fan page that is open to all....then it's still perfectly legal.

Now, what's the problem with that solution, Randy?

2:26 PM

It is what I will end up dolng, but it is a weak substitute, and I have written extensively about the problems with it. There are many educational problems (and other problems that affect teens) that they are not going to be willing to share on a public fan page site.

I have yet to hear one argument that this law will actually be able to protect even one student. The teachers who are using Facebook effectively, for educational purposes, will have to change the way they do things to a more diluted version, while the teachers who this act supposedly targets are not going to be deterred at all, especially since I have not heard of any who have targeted children through Facebook.

3:30 PM

Well, if you haven't heard of a teacher courting a student-target on facebook, Randy, does that mean it hasn't happened, OR does it mean merely that you are not included in the discussions behind "why" this issue was written into the law?

I think it is the latter, myself.

3:35 PM

Please do a little bit of research. The Facebook portion of this bill has not been addressed in the public hearings nor has any teacher ever been called to testify for or against the use of social networking sites by students. The provision was ignored by the media, because each year Amy Hestir has been brought before Jane Cunningham's committee to testify about the horrific things that happened to her. There has been no testimony about Facebook or any other site. Check the articles that have been written about it. You will find none before the Joplin tornado. I had one AP reporter call me and interview me about it before the bill was passed. The story never ran. AP never called again until the bill was signed.

And I might add, the Speaker of the House Steve Tilley is on a YouTube video telling another Joplin blogger that he did not even know the bill passed.

3:45 PM

" The story makes it sound as if I agree with Jane Cunningham when she says her bill when she said a teacher with nothing to hide does not have to worry about this law. "

Please fix your grammar before trying to appear as a credible educational authority.

4:16 PM

The hearings are open to the public. Did your local representative or senator not invite you to participate? A teacher with tenure like yours would surely have enough time to go to Jefferson City to speak on behalf of a cause so important to you.
                              I wonder why your local senator or representative would not have kept you in on such public hearings?

5:49 PM

Ruskin High Math Teacher Lewis McKenzie said he's on board. McKenzie doesn't want his personal life to become a distraction in the classroom. He said he's glad the law better defines what is and isn't acceptable and thinks the law is a year or two overdue.

7:52 PM
                              Originally posted by Slacker2002

@ anonymous at 5:49

I'm sure an educator struggling to help rebuild the school district and prepare for the upcoming school year would have more than enough time and resources to make the short drive from Joplin to Jeff City a few times a week to participate in these sessions.

As I'm sure you can tell the majority of that was sarcasm directed at not only you, but also everyone else that chooses to offer criticism from behind the name "Anonymous." But I guess we have Al Gore to thank for that. (That's a reference I'm sure you didn't get.)

9:08 PM

___666___666___666___

Comment

Cousin Randy wants to remain on Faggot Fuckbook and pork dem chickens.

Cousin Randy wants to remain on Faggot Fuckbook and pork dem Y&D&FofC heil-skrewl chickens.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4043#post4043

Gotta wonder who the fuck Cousin Randy Turner thinks it is foolin.' Cousin Randy is a gliberal whigger butthole faggot who wants to butt-fuck them little whigger gaywads in his class, like jewseph Newman did at that ZOGling jewdayo-Zionist Camp Wanna-fukka-sukka in Branson. Now that Cousin Randy can't entice the little wannabe faggots for a session in McClellan Park -- D-g hates jewplin, St. Johns, and McClellan Park especially -- through Facebook Cousin Randy is having a hissy shit-fit and bitching to the other gliberal whigger butt-hole fags on National Pub[l]ic Radio and Cuntington Post/Pest.

So time to probe Cousin Randy using forensic probing questions like Cousin Randy likes using butt-plugs. Let's see how far I can needle and pry pore Cousin Randy.

Comments:

Cousin Swillis/Turner the Professional said...

Don't you know that Randy Turner NEVER abused his position as a reporter or editor back when he was playing newsman to misquote or make his perceived enemies look stupid or crooked?

Turner routinely abused his power as a reporter and editor back in the day. Which is why Turner was run out of that profession like Turner needs to be run out of the teaching profession. I sure hope that the school board is reading Turner's blog.

Professional teachers like the one mentioned want to have policies to protect not only the students, but themselves. This is a good, necessary law that only predators could find fault with.

11:08 PM

===============

I actually appreciate these wild over-the-top attacks because they certainly do make me seem much more reasonable than those who disagree with me. I have a feeling that those of you who are leaping on my writings on the Facebook law would be criticizing me if I were praising motherhood and apple pie, just because I was the one who was doing it.

11:47 PM
                                [quote=Anonymous]

Randy writes, "There are many educational problems (and other problems that affect teens) that they are not going to be willing to share on a public fan page site." TRUE.

But . . . teachers should not be communicating with students in an exclusive, one to one setting about these "problems that affect teens". It is absolutely correct to assert that MOST teachers would use such communication to help the student. A FEW teachers would take advantage.....and yes there are other laws that pertain ONLY to teachers. Teachers can't date an 18 yr. old student.....if a mechanic or an attorney wants to date an 18 yr old, still in high school they can. It's not advisable, but they could do it. There are plenty of other examples of how teachers ARE treated differently under the law....some laws to protect teachers, some laws to protect students.

Some folks on here are totally unreasonable in their attacks on Randy. Randy is also being unreasonable trying to hold onto his ability to secretly communicate with students through Facebook. Both are wrong.

5:46 AM

===============

Cousin Swillis Gumpf Turner/The Coyote Snitching Out the Little Foxes said...

I'd say that most of the people attacking Turner remember Turner as an abusive left-wing journalist who would abuse his power as a reporter and editor as much as possible and thus rejoiced when Turner was kicked out of those positions.

So now we think Turner is a tightly closeted homosexual and thus are keeping an eye on Turner as Turner whines about how it shouldn't have to obey the 'Facebook Law' and have no contact with underage students. We are mindful of Turner's hypocrisy in running around calling everyone a child molester and predator, especially this Pete Newman. Turner's liberal whine: that private schools should be held to higher standards than public taxpayer supported schools when in fact the opposite is the case. Simply put, we think Turner is a predator who blows the whistle on other predators to deflect suspicion from himself, like a coyote snitching on a fox in the vicinity of the chicken house.

So is some of this criticism based upon hatred and revenge appropriate? Well, I'd say so. At the very least Turner is like one of the old Bolsheviks who killed so many White Russians and now is whining about how the presumption of innocence no longer exists in the Red regime they brought about.

So Anon @5:36 am might be quite reasonable in what he wrote but it still won't matter to either Randy Turner or to Turner's many enemies because both of us want blood. Turner is not a man of peace any more than Ariel Sharon was.

10:26 AM

===============

Well of course Cousin Randy Turner, the gliberal whigger butthole faggot censored away the above comment because what should be understood is that Cousin Randy is indeed a gliberal whigger butthole faggot and the elephant in the living room is that Cousin Randy is indeed a closeted homosexual wanting to be around young boys questioning their sexuality so that they can be twisted in order to become faggots like Cousin Randy Turner.

Now back in the old days, Cousin Randy might have gotten its faggot ass whupped and encouraged to 'move on' other than with pub[l]ic edjewmacation, but not today. Cousin Randy is whining up a storm about how it isn't allowed to have private Internet communication with young men at risk questioning their sexuality. Most of the homosexual lifestyle is on of choice, not genetics, of environment, not nature.

I also got to laugh about the Fox News bunch 'misquoting' Cousin Randy. Cousin Randy is the most vicious and evil lying sack of shit ever since skrule daze when Cousin Randy thought it was the smartest gaywad punk in skrule. Cousin Randy abused its power as a jewrnalist and editurd whenever possible, and now that the presstitute perfession has turned blight-wing now Turner's mangina is in an uproar.

Fucking lying snivelling gliberal whigger butthole faggot pussy. Could have becum like me, a proud Klansman fucking the same old sheep. But nooooooohhhhhh! Cousin Randy wants young whigger chicken-flesh.

===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X