+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: The Turner Diaries

Cousin Randy Turner is offline gliberal whigger butthole fag Veteran Member Cousin Randy Turner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Joplin Police Department issues arrest warrant for former Sonic supervisor charged with my assault

Joplin Police Department issues arrest warrant for former Sonic supervisor charged with my assault

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2017...rrant-for.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6992#post16992
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6992#post16992

This is the evil monster I lied about that whupped my gliberal whigger butthole fag snout

The Joplin Police Department has issued an arrest warrant for Christopher Alred, 31, Springfield, in connection with the attack that took place at my apartment Monday afternoon.

Alred, who formerly worked as a supervisor at the Rangeline Sonic, 1101 S. Range Line, was the subject of Turner Report posts Sunday and Monday noting that he was one of the defendants in a federal sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former Sonic carhop, that he was facing charges of statutory sodomy for a forced encounter with that same carhop, and that he was charged August 27 with his sixth DWI when the Sarcoxie Police Department arrested him for allegedly driving drunk while his eight-year-old daughter was in the back seat.

The JPD news release is printed below:

We are seeking the arrest of Christopher Alred, 31, for the assault of local blogger Randy Turner.

We know he frequents the area along with the Springfield area.

Our detectives developed probable cause to arrest him yesterday afternoon and he hasn't been located.

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Default Joplin blogger reports being assaulted

Joplin blogger reports being assaulted

Nobody gives a shit about this whiney creepy ol' perv but we still have to write a story about this shit.

Jeff Lehr Sep 12, 2017

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/crim...ce8013679.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6997#post16997
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6997#post16997

A Joplin blogger reported being assaulted Monday afternoon by a man who came to the door of his apartment.

William "Cousin Randy the gliberal whigger butt-hole fag" Turner, 61, called police at 4:14 p.m. to report the assault.

Police Capt. Trevor Duncan said Turner told police that he heard a knock on his door and that when he opened it, a "man asked him if he was Mr. Turner. He said, 'Yes,' and the man then punched him, and he fell down." Turner told an officer that the man left immediately after punching him. He did not see if he left on foot or in a vehicle, Duncan said.

Turner posted selfies depicting injuries to his face and knee on his blog, The Turner Report.

He described his assailant as in his 30s with dark hair and mustache, and a small to medium build. Police had not made any arrest in the case by late Tuesday afternoon. An awful lot of people want to beat that whiney ol' creepy perv's ass.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Cousin Randy Turner is offline gliberal whigger butthole fag Veteran Member Cousin Randy Turner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Creepy Ol' Perv whines about a sexy mudshark copping a plea to seducing an 18-year-old screwdent, getting no jail time

Creepy Ol' Perv whines about a sexy mudshark copping a plea to seducing an 18-year-old screwdent, getting no jail time

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2017...rs-alford.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7158#post17158
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7158#post17158

Blond, blue-eyed whiggress skank can get all the dick / dievershitty sausage she wants . . .
    She will be back to fucking whiggers & niggers -- including her Niggerian husband -- in no time, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

With her four lawyers surrounding her and the seating of a jury about to begin, former Webb City High School choir teacher Carrie Njoroge withdrew her not guilty plea and entered an Alford plea today in Jasper County Circuit Court.

The plea means that Njoroge was not admitting to the felony charge of sexual contact with a student, but was acknowledging that the prosecution had enough evidence to convict her and that she might be facing a longer sentence if she had gone through with the trial. Njoroge waived a pre-sentence investigation and went straight to the sentencing.

It could not have been a shorter sentence.

Judge David Mouton handed Njoroge a suspended sentence and placed her on supervised probation for five years. She will also have to pay $50 to the Jasper County Law Enforcement Restituation Fund. She will be allowed access to her children and will surrender her teaching certificate. Njoroge was represented by attorneys Dee Wampler, Joe Passanise, Scott Pierson and Judd McPherson.

The sentence came during a day in which proceedings were delayed due to a power outage this morning caused by a nearby traffic accident.

Today's hearing brought a conclusion to a three-and-a-half year process that began with Njoroge's arrest for an after school hours sex act with an 18-year-old high school student on April 15, 2014. Two days later, Webb City R-7 officials placed Njoroge on paid administrative leave and she later resigned from her teaching position.

The April 15 sex session was not the first Njoroge had with the teenager, according to court documents. The relationship began three months earlier.

The probable cause statement, written by Webb City Police Department Cpl. Josh Smith, is printed below:

On April 15, 2014, between the hours of 19:30 and 21:30 hours at 621 N. Madison, Webb City, Jasper County, Missouri, 64870 (Webb City High School), Carrie Njoroge a cute whiggress mudshark that married a Niggerian and had a passel of niglets, a Webb City High School choir teacher, had consensual sexual intercourse with an 18-year-old male student in her office. The student stated they participated in an ongoing relationship for approximately three months involving oral sex on multiple occasions and sexual intercourse on April 15, 2014.
    Posted by Randy at 2:03 PM Tuesday, October 24, 2017

___666___666___666___

Default So this guy crashes into my car at 7th and St. Louis- and naturally, it seems he has no insurance

So this guy crashes into my car at 7th and St. Louis -- and naturally, it seems he has no insurance

With a name like Nicholas Anthony Ortega it is definitely of beaner origin and none of them have any auto insurance

But being a gliberal whigger creepy ol' perv I'll whine like a non-racist pussy when letting these shit-skinned invaders into the cuntree affects me instead of normal racist whiggers

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2018...ar-at-7th.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7769#post17769
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7769#post17769

Touched by a beaner -- muh gliberal whigger butthole faggot mangina is allright, butt muh whiggermobile ain't.

Someone upstairs must have noticed that I had gone almost six months without anything happening to me. YHWH knows that I'm a gliberal whigger butthole faggot creepy ol' perv Baby-Boomer piece of shit who fully deserves the coonsequences of my being a liar and a fraud who has helped destroy this nation.

It was September 11 when a man who was upset with my reporting came to my apartment and sent me to the Freeman emergency room with one punch because I wrote shit about him..

This time, my face was spared (though whether or not that is a good thing, I will leave up to you), but my car was not.

I decided on the spur of the moment Wednesday afternoon to check in on Changing Hands Book Shoppe and Always Buying Books to see how my books were doing. Whether anyone local had bought my lies in print.

A line of cars was in the right lane running in front of the Discount Smokes. I drove into the turn lane to go left on 7th. Someone left an opening for a driver to pull out of the Discount Smokes parking lot. He did so without looking to see if someone was in the turn lane. Or so I say.

The man, who I found out a few moments later was named Nicholas Anthony Ortega, drove his black F-150 beanermobile into the back passenger side of my vehicle, crunching it in and knocking out all of the glass from the window.

His immense beanermobile vehicle did not suffer any damage at all.

I pulled into the parking lot at the car wash. Ortega kept going, but apparently went around the block and returned. He said he wanted to exchange information because he needed to get home to his kids. That and he didn't want to get deported for leaving the scene of an accident.

I told him I would prefer to call the police and wait for them to arrive. He made it clear he had no interest in doing that and the reason became apparent when the "information" he provided me was not proof of insurance, but a State Farm card.

I turned over my insurance information and he said he had to go. I told him I was calling the police and asked him to wait.

"i can't wait," he said. "I have to get home to my children. That was why I was in a hurry. The INS might be at my door, cum-cum, cum-cum, andalay muy pronto!!!"

He left without waiting for the police. I called the Joplin Police Department, but I was having a hard time hearing what the dispatcher was saying because of the noise. Normally, I can hear conversations when I am in my car, but with the glass gone from the back side passenger window, I had a hard time hearing over the rush hour traffic.

My call was also cut off toward the end, so I waited for the police to arrive. When I was still waiting 20 minutes later, I finally pulled out, my car making the most horrendous scraping sound, and drove back to my apartment complex so I could call my insurance company before it closed.

The company jumped right on it and called me this morning to tell me the news I had feared -- the Joplin insurance agency whose card Ortega handed me had never heard of him. The beaner collects these cards in order to leave the scene of an accident.

Now does that mean without a doubt that he did not have insurance -- no, but it certainly appears that way. Practically none of these beaners have auto insurance -- not even low-end liability.

After I examined his record last night, I had no doubt about it.

A case.net search shows Ortega has had a number of traffic violations and has been involved in one lawsuit after he caused another accident on March 13, 2013.

According to the petition in Christina Higdon's lawsuit against Ortega, she was driving northbound on Illinois Avenue, when she reached 7th.

"Defendant Nicholas Ortega was operating a 2001 Hyundai Sonata westbound on 7th Street at a high rate of speed when he drove through a steady red light violently colliding with plaintiff's vehicle and causing her serious injuries."

Higdon suffered a wrist injury that required surgery and injuries to her foot, knee, head, neck, back and body, according to the petition.

The case was settled for an amount that is not included in Jasper County Circuit Court records.

Case.net also shows Ortega pleaded guilty to charges of speeding (more than 20 miles over the limit), failure to register motor vehicle and two times for seat belt violations.

Most of Ortega's problems have occurred within the Joplin city limits.

According to Joplin Municipal Court records, Ortega has pleaded guilty to the following charges:

-December 11, 2004- speeding 58 in a 35

-December 11, 2004- compliance with request for information by police officers

-December 16, 2011- Seat belt violation

-July 13, 2011, license plate violation

-July 13, 2011- no license on person

-March 18, 2013- failure to stop at steady red signal

-May 4, 2013- seat belt violation

-May 4, 2013- defective equipment

-August 19, 2013- failure to maintain financial responsibility

-August 19, 2013- no license on person

-June 30, 2015- seat belt violation

-August 30, 2015- defective equipment

-October 5, 2015- disturbing the peace

So when I heard from my insurance company that the company whose card Nicholas Anthony Ortega, 30, 1508 E. 5th Street, Joplin MO 64801 handed me did not have him as a client, it came as no surprise.

My insurance company, which appears certain to be handling this, would like to call Ortega if anyone could get his number to me.

I fully intend to fill out a report on the incident as soon as I have a car I can use to get to the police department. That is also in the works.

That being said, while I am angry, I am not sitting around feeling sorry for myself. At least not more than usual since CJ Huff run my gliberal whigger creepy ol' perv ass out of teaching. I was not hurt in the accident, though I am sore from having to take my book inventory out of my car and carrying it up to my apartment. It could be a lot worse.

What I worry about is what is going to happen the next time this man gets into a hurry. The next person in his way may not be as lucky as I was. Run over by a beaner.

Touched by a beaner -- ZOG's "magic dirt" couldn't save muh whiggermobile from getting T-boned by a massive invasive beanermobile attack, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Posted by Randy at 12:29 PM March 8, 2018

___666___666___666___

Default Reader says I deserved to have my car hit by uninsured motorist because I support Obamacare

Reader says I deserved to have my car hit by uninsured motorist because I support Obamacare

Actually I deserve this car wreck because I support having whordes of beaners cummin' to this cuntree & none of them have liability insurance

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2018...ve-my-car.html
    http://christian-identity,net/forum/...7794#post17794
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7794#post17794

I don't know who Tracy is or whether Tracy is a man or a woman, but one thing is for certain- Tracy, a commenter on the Turner Report post about my collision with an apparently uninsured motorist at 7th and St. Louis, feels like I had it coming to me.

Tracy is not saying that because I have damaged people's lives by writing about the crimes they have committed as some readers offered after I was punched by an irate reader at my apartment September 11.

Tracy feels I had it coming because I supported Obamacare and wrote about it.

Here is Tracy's comment:

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2018...81757956540118

This may be another form of karma.

Several years ago, Randy bragged about, and extolled the virtues of, Obama Care, and about how cheap his insurance was. He made no comment about it being taxpayer subsidized. (somebody else paying for his cheaper care)

With Randy's insurance paying for this claim if he has uninsured motorist coverage, he's subsidizing someone without auto insurance.

As a liberal, who not only encourages this kind of wealth redistribution, he's also a recipient. Randy shouldn't have written an article complaining about this occurrence. He should be celebrating it!

Apparently, Tracy is unaware that the liberal Obamacare plan was originally created by a conservative think tank and was first employed by the administration of Republican Gov. Mitt Romney in Massachusetts, where it was highly praised.

The plan did not become "liberal" until it could be associated with Barack Obama and the Democratic Party.

I come from a time when people still remembered that it was liberals who were responsible for Social Security, Medicare, civil rights, child labor laws, and so many other things that we take for granted.

In that time, "liberal" was not used as a fallback term by people who were not clever enough to come up with reasonable arguments to back their beliefs.

During that time, politicians of both parties looked for ways to make people's lives better instead of playing on their fears that there are people out there who are getting something they don't deserve (like a higher minimum wage, affordable health care or being treated like human beings).

I can't imagine the kind of thinking that takes a person in that direction. I would not wish for even my worst enemies to be sucker punched or to have their cars hit by uninsured motorists.

I certainly hope making that comment brought a ray of sunshine into Tracy's life.

I suppose I should say I hope Tracy has to experience something like what has happened to me but that is not the way I think.

I guess I am just a soft-hearted liberal.

Posted by Randy at 8:56 PM on Monday, March 12, 2018

___666___666___666___

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20