No announcement yet.

The Turner Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'm Thinking About, January 9 -- Why I Ran the Besendorfer Divorce Story

Things I'm Thinking About, January 9 -- Why I Ran the Besendorfer Divorce Story

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...ary-9-why.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0024#post10024

A few things I'm thinking about:

Why I ran the Besendorfer story - One of the comments I have seen a few times since I posted the story about Joplin R-8 Assistant Superintendent Angie Besendorfer's filing for divorce is that it is not news and people are certainly entitled to their definition of news. I have also heard that more and more I am sounding like a bitter, fired teacher and I have even been accused of stalking.

It Was News - If Angie Besendorfer had filed for divorce even a month or two after my termination hearing, I would not have written a word about it. Some of you may find that hard to believe, but at that point, it did not tie in to any other news stories. I did not just add the last few paragraphs of the story to make it longer. Besendorfer's departure for Western Governors University is a major development in the ongoing series of revelations about the Joplin R-8 School District. It was announced on the day before Thanksgiving with little or no ceremony. Considering the ongoing investigations into the operations of the school district, it was quite natural that many considered it a sign of someone leaving a sinking ship. After all, why would someone under contract leave a school district halfway through the year at a time when new schools are opening- schools that are more a product of her vision than anyone else's? And especially when the crown jewel of those new schools, Joplin High School, is still several months away from opening. I have had people e-mail me and tell me that the marital problems were taking place and offering that as a reason why Besendorfer might be taking the WGU job. At that point, however, the information was not a matter of public record. Now it is. The departure of Angie Besendorfer from the Joplin Schools is a major story. The reason why, and we still do not know it for sure- it could very well be because WGU is a dream job- is an important part of the story.

Stalking? - I understand the people who have a problem with inserting a personal situation, even one that is a matter of record, in a post. Those who took the cheap shot of calling me a stalker are just taking cheap shots. One of the reasons I have so many stories that are not featured elsewhere is because I go through state, county, and federal records on a daily basis. Was I stalking Daniel Whirworth when I ran the target letter he received from the U. S. Attorney telling him he was the subject of a grand jury investigation or Jeffrey Bruner when I wrote that he had been bound over for trial and had his bond set at $1 million? Obviously not, but the last time I received criticism for bringing personal information into a news story was when I revealed that Bruner's wife was an employee at Missouri Southern State University, where murder victim Derek Moore was an offensive line coach. What did that have to do with anything, people wrote me. Sources had already told me that it was very much connected to what happened at Northstar 14, something that quickly became apparent.

Bitter? -- Considering the character assassination that took place last year, something that I have no doubt involved Angie Besendorfer and almost certainly was instigated by her, I would guess not many people would blame me for being bitter. Perhaps to some extent I am, but that is not the reason I have written so many posts about the problems in the Joplin R-8 School District. The one good thing that has come out of my firing is that I have been given the opportunity to work on the biggest story I have been handed in the nearly 37 years since I started my first newspaper job. Hundreds of teachers leaving the school district, out-of-control spending, a climate of fear like none I have seen in the all of the years I covered area school districts and much, much more. Perhaps I am bitter, but I take reporting seriously. As with my earlier reporting on Bruce Speck and the problems at Missouri Southern, no one ever questioned the journalism; they just attacked me personally or accused me of being tabloid.

In conclusion - For those of you who simply have a problem with ever bringing something like a divorce into the news, I respect that opinion and I do not want to lose you as readers. I want you to know that writing something like this is not something I do without careful consideration. Judge me on my entire record.

Posted by Randy at 8:32 PM THURSDAY, JANUARY 09, 2014

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

• Things I'm Thinking About, January 16

Things I'm Thinking About, January 16

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...anuary-16.html
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0051#post10051

Some of the things I have been thinking about:

TV Leads the Way over Joplin Globe - As those who have followed this blog over the years are well aware, I occasionally received smartaleck comments from people who absolutely hate me, but can't seem to live their lives without reading what I write. Today, I received one of those comments. The reader wanted to know if I planned to "take credit" for the Joplin Globe finally writing about the lawsuit filed by former Royal Heights Principal Larry Masters against Joplin R-8 Assistant Superintendent Angie Besendorfer.

The answer to that question is no. The Joplin Globe did not write about the lawsuit until it our local television stations not only featured it, but led their newscasts with the story. After that, it appeared in the Globe. I am certain that if our local TV reporters had not broadcast the story, we would still be waiting to see it in the Globe.

The philosophy at the newspaper of record is simple- if it runs in the Turner Report, it is not news. If it runs in the Turner Report and then it's on TV, something has to be written about it.

A case in point- The lead story in the Wednesday Joplin Globe, right at the top of page one, was the information that Joplin lawyer Daniel Whitworth had received a letter from the U. S. Attorney for the Western District of Missouri telling him he is the target of a grand jury probe. Not only did the Joplin Globe wait until the TV stations ran with the story, but the Globe story ran a full six days after it was featured in the Turner Report.

The Globe's upper hierarchy seems to be under the mistaken impression that they can ignore the news because it's not news until they say it is.

That philosophy is getting to be more and more embarrassing for the Globe. The largest news-gathering staff in Joplin is being beaten consistently on stories by the local television stations and far more times than it should be by the Turner Report.

Is a Medical School for Joplin on the Horizon? - I am hearing that talks are heating up with the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB) on a medical school for Joplin. Reportedly, some heavy-hitters in the Joplin and Neosho areas, people who are known for putting big money into political campaigns have raised about half of the money that will be needed. Reportedly, if this happens, it will not be located at the location of the current Joplin Public Library as had been speculated, but on the controversial prairie land that had been discussed earlier.

Doesn't Angie Besendorfer have a contract? Questions remain about the impending departure of Joplin R-8 Assistant Superintendent. Didn't she sign a contract to work for the school district? Does her pay end at the moment she leaves or is she being paid through the end of her contract? It's not that I am complaining that she is leaving, far from it, but it would be highly unlikely that a teacher would be let out of his or her contract to go to a better job. In fact, any effort to do so would probably be met with threats of having the teacher's license revoked.

Posted by Randy at 7:43 PM Thursday, 16 January 2014

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Text provided for Gov. Nixon's State of the State Address

Text provided for Gov. Nixon's State of the State Address

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...e-of.html#more
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0077#post10077

Thank you, Lieutenant Governor Kinder, Speaker Jones, President Pro Tem Dempsey, judges of the Missouri Supreme Court, state officials, members of the legislature, members of my cabinet, and my fellow Missourians.

With us tonight are Missouri's exceptional First Lady, Georganne, and our son, Will.

Tonight, we are honored to be joined by Missourians who put their lives on the line to protect the lives of others. Whether they fight our enemies abroad or protect our communities at home, these ordinary men and women do extraordinary things. They are real heroes.

On August 6, in the dark of night, deadly flash floods struck several Missouri communities without warning. In Pulaski County, creeks became raging rivers, rising by as much as 23 feet - inundating homes, washing out roads and, ultimately, claiming lives.

There were many acts of bravery that night, as state and local emergency personnel fanned out to look for folks who needed help.

Two local firefighters had been attempting to rescue a man and a young child, when their boat capsized in the rushing water, leaving all four of them clinging to a single guidewire.

Another local first responder had been holding two women above water for thirty minutes, never giving up on the rescue attempt, but tiring.

Fortunately, Corporal Lance DeClue and Lieutenant Justin McCullough of our Missouri State Highway Patrol were on duty that night.

Overcoming darkness and debris, pouring rain and treacherous floodwaters, and even a stalled rescue boat, troopers DeClue and McCullough got all seven of these individuals to safety.

Three years ago, when we worked together to merge the State Highway and Water Patrols, we knew this change would improve efficiency and reduce overhead. It has. But in the rushing waters that night, it was clear that the benefits of this reform went way beyond balance sheets. It saved lives.

I'd like us all to recognize Corporal DeClue and Lieutenant McCullough, who are with us tonight. Please join me in thanking them for their service and heroism.
        These brave Missourians remind us that the true strength of our state cannot be measured in bricks or bushels, but in the talents and tenacity of our citizens.

Here in Missouri, folks don't shy away from challenges - they work together to tackle them. Getting up early. working hard. staying late. and looking out for one another.

And thanks to the people of Missouri, the state of our state is strong, and growing stronger with each passing day.

In every corner of our state, wages are up, personal income is up, and unemployment continues to fall.

In fact, since I took office in January 2009, Missouri's unemployment rate has dropped from 8.6 percent to 6.1 percent, and it's been below the national average for 51 straight months.

Since this time last year, Missouri has added nearly 44,000 jobs. And when you look at the pace of private sector job growth, Missouri was top 10 in the nation - better than every single one of our neighboring states.

Agriculture exports from Missouri have increased by more than a billion dollars over the past five years - 71 percent - thanks to Missouri farmers and ranchers.

Behind these impressive numbers are significant investments by companies that are hiring and growing all across our state - high-tech global brands like Monsanto, Expedia, Express Scripts and Cerner, to name just a few, along with small businesses and startups like CoFactor Genomics in St. Louis and Brewer Science in Rolla.

We all know that if you want to win, you've got to compete. That's why I want to thank this General Assembly for helping us make Missouri a finalist for the Boeing 777X. We didn't win the biggest prize - but we competed at the highest level.

It's important to remember, it was just three and a half years ago, that we came together in another special session that also had very high stakes.

Auto plants had closed. Jobs had gone overseas. And folks thought it wouldn't be long before the last Missouri-made vehicle rolled off the line.

But instead of giving up, we took action.

Together, we passed the Missouri Manufacturing Jobs Act, we upped our investments in workforce training, and we saved Missouri's auto industry.

Today, Missouri's automotive comeback continues to make headlines. Just look at last week:
        On Sunday, GM unveiled the all-new Missouri-made GMC Canyon..
        On Monday, Ford unveiled the all-new Missouri-made F-150.

Later that day, we welcomed a new automotive supplier - Janesville Acoustics - and over 150 jobs to Warrensburg.

And on Thursday, Ford announced the hiring of the 1,000th worker to build the Ford Transit van, previously built exclusively overseas.

Ask any autoworker in Claycomo or Wentzville about the pride they take in building the next-generation of American-made vehicles, and they'll tell you it means a lot more than just a paycheck.

For those autoworkers and their families, the work we do here is very real.

Our economic progress is no accident. It's the result of a clear and unwavering focus on strict fiscal discipline and smart investments.

We're the Show-Me State, so we developed a strategic plan, and we followed it.

Instead of engaging in Washington-style deficit spending, we kept our fiscal discipline - balancing budgets, cutting waste and keeping taxes low. This past year, all three major rating agencies reaffirmed Missouri's perfect AAA credit rating.

Tonight, as I have every year, I am proposing a balanced budget that holds the line on taxes - and continues to downsize government, cutting 81 more positions from state payrolls. By the end of this fiscal year, we will have reduced the state workforce by 4,600 full-time employees.

But we didn't just make government smaller - we made it smarter. We reduced energy use, sold off surplus property and put more state services online. My budget continues to invest in technology to provide Missourians with the efficient, effective, accountable government they deserve.

Keeping our fiscal house in order helped us protect our shared values. We made sure that as we moved our economy forward, we didn't leave folks behind: a young child with autism, a student working her way through college, a family rebuilding after a natural disaster, or a soldier returning from the frontlines.

Four years ago, we launched Show-Me Heroes to help employers recruit and hire our men and women in uniform. Two years ago, we strengthened it by making sure these veterans also get the training they need. Today, Show-Me Heroes continues to change lives.

I recently visited one of the 3,400 Missouri companies that have taken the Show-Me Heroes pledge. At IBM in Columbia, we recognized the 5,000th veteran employed through this program.

Our veterans fought for us - so we're going to be there for them.

For every soldier serving our country overseas, there's a family back here at home - putting on a brave face each day for the kids. Families who, in soldiering on through the loneliness, lend their loved ones strength, lend us all strength - and so it's important that we honor their sacrifice as well.

Tonight we are joined by Heather Styles and her daughters, Paige and Payton. Heather's husband of 11 years, Maj. Matthew Styles, is a helicopter pilot on his second deployment to Afghanistan. While he serves our country at war, Heather is holding down the fort at their home here in Jefferson City.

They represent thousands of military families all across our state who are counting down the days while their loved ones are in harm's way. Please join me in thanking the Styles family for their service and sacrifice, and wishing Major Styles a safe and speedy return home.

Together, we've laid a solid foundation that got us through some tough economic times, and has brought us to a defining moment for our state.

Now, with our economy picking up steam, how do we build on that foundation?
        With Washington paralyzed by politics, what can we do here in Missouri to make a lasting difference for real people?

And when it's always easier to do the small things and then declare victory, how do we tackle the big challenges? The things that matter most: good schools, good jobs, and healthy communities for our kids to grow up in.
        Missouri is a diverse state. Just here in this room, we've got farmers and small business owners; artists and outdoorsmen. There aren't many things every single one of us would agree on.

But here's one we can:

Our single greatest responsibility - as elected officials, as parents, as citizens of our state - is to make sure every child in Missouri has an opportunity to achieve his or her dreams.

And we all know, that opportunity starts with education.

For centuries, public education has been a value we cherish as Americans, a value we've reaffirmed time after time.

In the 1700s, Thomas Jefferson called for a public education system that would safeguard our young democracy from tyranny and oppression.

In the 1800s, we established the land grant university system, including the University of Missouri and Lincoln University.

By 1900, every state in the nation had free public elementary schools.

And when the Greatest Generation returned home from World War II - after literally saving the free world - a grateful nation honored them with something far more precious - and patriotic - than a ticker tape parade: the GI Bill.

Shepherded through Congress by Missouri Senator Champ Clark, the GI Bill gave millions of Americans an opportunity their parents never had: the chance to earn a college degree without going into debt.

Think of the impact that it had: between 1940 and 1950, the number of degrees awarded by U.S. colleges and universities more than doubled. Over the next half century, the percentage of Americans with a college degree quintupled.

They became engineers and small business owners; scientists and Supreme Court Justices; Presidents and preschool teachers.

They bought homes, started families, and launched companies - creating the modern middle class, and driving a postwar economic boom unlike anything the world had ever seen.

We're joined by one of them tonight.

Dr. Frank Fontana of St. Louis served in the Army during World War II, and followed the frontlines all the way to Berlin. When he came home, the GI Bill provided him the opportunity to get a degree in optometry, and later he started his own practice.

He married the love of his life, Dorris, and they had two sons who they put through school. The GI Bill gave Frank the opportunity to pursue his dreams, to support his family, and become a great optometrist. I should know - he was mine.

Please join me in thanking Dr. Frank Fontanta for his service and for reminding us what the American dream is all about.

This nation's greatest generation made a commitment to education - and as a result, they made the United States the driver of the global economy and the undisputed leader of the free world.

Now, it's our turn to carry on that legacy.

Now, we must work to help every child start school ready to learn.

We must demand that every school is getting the job done.

And, we must make sure that every student can afford to get a college degree.

Together, let's resolve to give our children and grandchildren more opportunities, better opportunities than we had, and build the future they deserve.

We need to start early. Parents and teachers see it every day: the first few years of a child's development have an impact that lasts a lifetime.

A child who starts kindergarten ready to learn, is more likely to succeed in school, go to college, and get a good job.

Working together, over the last year, we've expanded access to early childhood education, giving more children the opportunity to go to high quality preschool in their communities.

But this year, it's time that we do much more. Kids grow up fast - so there's no time to waste. We must work together to make sure our kids start smart.
        And that's why my budget will nearly triple funding for the Missouri Preschool Program.

We will provide quality early learning opportunities to thousands more kids all across Missouri. But that's just the beginning.

As many of you know, Georganne and I spend a lot of time at Missouri's schools - touring classrooms, talking to students, meeting with teachers and staff. Sometimes, I shoot a few hoops.

Our schools are the hearts of our communities. They're where we gather for picnics and dances, ball games and bingo - where lifelong friendships are made, and fundamental values are learned.

And in today's global economy, whether you root for the DeSoto Dragons, the Sikeston Bulldogs or the Mound City Panthers, our K-12 schools must also be rigorous, high-tech institutions of innovation.

More technology. Smaller class sizes. Well-prepared teachers. The tools our kids need to succeed.

Accomplishing that goal is going to take an unwavering commitment by all of us, and it's going to take money.

That's why my budget increases funding for our K-12 classrooms this year by $278 million, and will put us on a path to fully funding the foundation formula next year.

Every one of us has run for office. And when we knocked on doors and folks asked if we believed in public education - we all said yes. And at every town hall meeting, when someone raised their hand and asked what we'd do for teachers - we said we'd support them. And on the campaign trail, I'll bet almost all of us made a promise to invest in our students and our schools.

Well, you know what? It's time to put our budgets where our campaign brochures are.

Now it's time to decide whether we're merely going to talk about public education, or whether we're going to fund it.

This is the test - and this is the year - to get serious about fully funding our schools. Our local schools will put these dollars to work in a big way for our kids and communities.

Here are just a few of the priorities that school districts have already identified:
        In Kennett, every student will have a computer.

In Fort Zumwalt, 50 additional teachers will reduce class sizes, and give kids the personal attention they need.

In Santa Fe, they'll bring back summer school, and establish the district's first early childhood education program.

Up in Kirksville, they will implement Project Lead the Way - the hands-on curriculum that helps students understand and excel in science.

And in Springfield, 4,000 more three- and four-year-olds will have the opportunity to attend high-quality preschool.

Tonight we are joined by teachers, administrators, and board members from across the state. I'd like you to stand. Please join me in thanking them for taking on the honorable challenge of educating our kids.

And with this commitment to fully funding the formula, we're going to demand accountability and measurable results: tougher classes, higher test scores, and higher graduation rates.

Our students need to be ready to compete worldwide - and that means they have to raise their game, and we need to raise ours too.
        We've got to believe in education so much, that we commit to making it better.

And when we talk about education - there is something that always bears repeating: there is no more honorable profession than being a teacher.

None of us would be in this room today were it not for the extraordinary people who taught us - and believed in us - years ago.

We are blessed to have so many talented teachers across our state, selfless public servants who stay late to make sure our children don't fall behind, who often dig into their own pockets to make sure they have the materials they need to teach our kids.

And yet each year, there are some who believe the way to build up our schools is to tear down our teachers - trying to cut their pay, or reduce their retirement benefits or threaten their job security.

That simply needs to stop.

Now we can all support making smart reforms to our education system. And of course, we should hold educators accountable for the important job we entrust them to perform.

But instead of attacking public school teachers, we should make it our mission to recruit the best and brightest minds to take on the honorable work of teaching our kids. And that is exactly what this significant education investment will allow our local school districts to do.

Tonight we are pleased to be joined by Tobin Schultz. Ever since he was in the ninth grade, Mr. Schultz knew he wanted to be a teacher - and at Joplin High School, he continues to inspire and motivate students each and every day. Last October, Mr. Schultz won the prestigious Milken Family Foundation National Educator Award.

We were all inspired by how Joplin - even in its darkest hour - rallied behind its students and its schools. Just this month, 1,400 students in Joplin walked in to three brand new schools, marking another milestone in a remarkable recovery.

Mr. Schultz is joined by Joplin High School Principal Dr. Kerry Sachetta, A-Plus Coordinator Susan Day, and Superintendent Dr. C.J. Huff.

Please join me in thanking Mr. Schultz - and all of our teachers - for the vitally important work they do each day.

At Joplin High, Mr. Schultz works hard to make sure kids are prepared to take the next step, and pursue the higher education they need for the careers they want.

Many of us have probably had the same conversation with our kids around the dinner table: we tell them that no matter what they're interested in, the more education they get, the more financially secure they will be.

The numbers are stark: the unemployment rate among high school graduates is more than twice that of college graduates. And by the end of this decade, two-thirds of all jobs will require some kind of college credential.

Together, we've made great strides to make sure that a quality, affordable college education is an option for every family. In fact, over the past five years, Missouri's public universities have led the nation in holding down tuition increases.

Number one.

But we're not done yet. Working together, we're going to make sure students graduate from college with the skills to compete for good jobs, not a load of debt.
        That's why I have called on our four-year institutions to once again freeze tuition for Missouri undergraduates.

That's right - under my budget, Missouri undergraduates at our public universities should not have to pay a penny more for tuition next year. Not a penny.
        And no student should have to settle for less education, just because their parents make less money.

So we're doing something about that. My budget puts additional dollars behind our Access Missouri Scholarship program so that students from low-income families can get the financial aid they need.

And we'll make sure Bright Flight lives up to its original mission of keeping our best and brightest students here in Missouri during college and after they graduate.

Finally, I'm proud to report that we've taken our A-Plus Schools program statewide, adding 266 schools since 2009 - giving thousands more students the opportunity to earn an A-Plus Scholarship.
        Today, all across Missouri, students who work hard, play by the rules and give back to their communities can attend two years of community college - tuition free.

But affordability is only part of the equation.

Once again, core funding for our colleges and universities will be awarded based on performance: on how well our institutions meet specific goals.

And in the high-tech global economy, we need to make sure the degrees students pursue match the skills that businesses need.

Over the next decade, the jobs that are in highest demand will require at least some background in science, technology, engineering or math - the so-called STEM fields.

We're talking about software programmers and scientists, mathematicians and machinists, coders and chemists.

The best way to attract more of these high-paying jobs is to make sure our workers have the skills to fill them - and that is exactly what our STEM initiative will do. With an initial investment of $22 million, this initiative will help our universities purchase state-of-the-art equipment, expand lab space and - most importantly - produce more graduates in these fast-growing fields.

Investing in high-tech education will pack a huge punch for our economy.

Education must start early - but it can never stop. With technology constantly advancing, we can't forget that learning needs to be a lifelong endeavor.

Every Missourian willing to work hard and learn something new - no matter what their age or education level - should have the opportunity to take that next step and move up the economic ladder.

I thank the legislature for working with us to strengthen our workforce training tools, and give more Missouri workers the opportunity to sharpen their skills, and get better jobs.

From preschool to graduate school, in total, my budget includes 493 million additional dollars for education.

Our growing economy, combined with our sound budget management, affords us this unique opportunity to invest in our students' future - our state's future.
        It's our responsibility to do it.

But there are those who feel that instead of fully funding our schools, we should pull money out of our classrooms in order to experiment with our tax code.
        Let's get something straight: I've held the line on taxes every year I've been Governor and will do so again this year.

Missouri's a low-tax state - sixth lowest in the nation - and we like it that way.

I've signed four tax cuts as your Governor - specific, targeted tax cuts that have helped our businesses expand and grow. For example, Missouri employers will save $70 million this year alone because we cut the corporate franchise tax.

But here's what I won't do: I will not support anything that takes money out of our classrooms.

As we saw last summer, in community after community in all corners of our state, parents, teachers, administrators, school board members, business leaders and concerned citizens spoke out with one united voice.

The people of Missouri said they expect their elected leaders to support public schools, because they know that education is the best economic development tool there is.

High paying jobs, growing businesses, thriving communities - these are goals we share, so let's invest in the one thing we know will help us achieve them: a workforce that can compete worldwide.

This is the year to send a budget to my desk that puts us on track to fully funding our schools, and builds the Missouri our kids deserve.

We've shown that we can work together to create better opportunities for all Missourians. Just look at what we're doing - together - to serve Missourians with disabilities and mental illness.

In 2010, we passed landmark legislation to require insurance companies to cover the diagnosis and treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders - and what a difference it's made for our kids.

Today, because of this law, 1.6 million Missourians have coverage for these proven treatments, and more than 2,500 Missourians were treated for autism spectrum disorders last year.

Our Partnership for Hope continues to be a tremendous and life-changing success for thousands of Missourians with developmental disabilities. My budget expands this vital program to even more Missourians, in more communities across the state.

For years, thousands of Missourians with developmental disabilities were forced to wait months - often years - to get the in-home Medicaid services they needed - people like Nate Huffman from St. Peters, who I met when we first launched the Partnership for Hope in 2010.

Back when he was in school, Nate had access to physical therapy and other services that helped him be more independent. He'd even gotten strong enough to walk around his high school track. But when he graduated, those services ended.

For eight years, Nate's condition and quality of life worsened while he was placed on a waiting list for in-home services. Eight years - it was heart-breaking. But that was before the Partnership for Hope.

Today, Nate is doing much better. His physical therapy is going well and he's able to communicate through a new computer system. He told me that his goal was to someday be able to walk around that track again - and thanks to the Partnership for Hope, he's getting closer to reaching that goal each and every day.

Because of Missourians like Nate, each year I've been in office, we've made it a priority to chip away at that waiting list.

And now I'm proud to report, this year that waiting list will no longer exist.

Our friends and neighbors will now get the life-changing services they need, when they need them.

On mental illness - as tragedies across the nation exposed dangerous gaps in our country's mental health safety net - we took action here in Missouri:

We added new mental health liaisons at each of our 29 community mental health centers, so that our law enforcement officers can focus on being cops, not frontline caregivers.

We launched seven targeted emergency room response teams, to ease the burden on our doctors and nurses.

And we made a historic investment in Mental Health First Aid training, so that more teachers, clergy, first responders and ordinary citizens can identify the signs of mental illness and know what to do.

Together, we are training more than 1,000 Missourians on these proven, life-saving techniques. And with your help this session, we'll train thousands more.
        But as any member of law enforcement can tell you, there are those for whom preventative services are simply not enough. Some mental illnesses are so severe that those suffering from them are a danger to themselves and others.

Since 1851, this care has been provided at Fulton State Mental Hospital, Missouri's only maximum security psychiatric facility - a facility that is crumbling and in desperate need of replacement.

It's inadequate to the needs of patients. It's dangerous for the staff who care for them. And it's an embarrassment to our state.
        Now is the time to take action.

That's why I look forward to working with you to address this most urgent of needs and issue bonds to support the construction of a new mental hospital in Fulton.

Interest rates are low. Our credit rating is high. And the need is undeniable. Friends, let's roll up our sleeves, work together, and for the safety of all our communities, get it done this year.

And as we intensify our efforts to make sure that Missourians with mental illness and developmental disabilities get the appropriate care - it's clear that we need more qualified professionals to provide that care.

Just look at the numbers - 104 of Missouri's 114 counties are designated as mental health professional shortage areas; 72 counties lack even a licensed psychiatrist.

These are good jobs that are in demand now - we just need the qualified professionals to fill them. That is why my budget includes a $20 million investment to help our community colleges and universities train 1,200 more mental health professionals.

From teaching a child with autism how to interact with peers, to helping law enforcement respond to individuals in mental health crisis, these health professionals will help keep our communities safe - and make sure all Missourians have the opportunity to live up to their God-given potential.

The priorities I've just laid out are by no means the only issues that require our attention this session:

We need to restore the public's faith in what we do here by reinstating strict campaign contribution limits and passing comprehensive ethics reform.

We need to rein in the tax credit programs that don't deliver a solid return on our investment.

And we need to end discrimination against LGBT Missourians in the workplace. No Missourian should be fired because of who they are or who they love. Last year, the Missouri Nondiscrimination Act passed the Senate with bipartisan support, but failed to get to my desk. Let's get it done this year.

We need to fix the law that's led to so much stress and uncertainty for families and schools, as thousands of students are transported from one district to another.

We need to have a robust discussion about our state's long-term transportation infrastructure needs - and how to pay for them.

We need to develop a comprehensive energy plan for our state: one that balances the need for low-cost, reliable energy with our duty to be responsible stewards of the environment.

And we need to reauthorize the Missouri Rx program, to prevent more than 200,000 seniors and Missourians with disabilities from paying more for their prescription drugs. Let's work together, as we did just three years ago, to extend this essential help for Missourians in need.

But the most significant improvement we could make to the health and wellbeing of our state is Medicaid, and it needs to get done this year.

Since New Year's Day, Missouri taxpayers have spent $115 million and counting - $5.47 million a day - to improve and reform health care in other states, like Arkansas and Arizona, New Jersey and Iowa, Michigan and North Dakota. This adds up to $2 billion, or $500 for every Missouri taxpayer, every year.

Each day we don't act, these states use Missourians' tax dollars to implement innovative reforms, like rewards for making healthier lifestyle choices and penalties for missing doctors' appointments.

Each day we don't act, Missouri's Medicaid system continues as it has for years, without additional protections for taxpayers, or new measures to promote personal responsibility.

Each day we don't act, thousands of Missouri women aren't getting the preventive health care they need to detect breast or cervical cancer early - while there's still time to treat it.

And each day we don't act, nearly 300,000 working Missourians go another day without the treatment they desperately need, for no other reason than they live in Branson instead of Bentonville, in Cape Girardeau instead of Cairo, in Maryville instead of Muscatine.

And if you don't see these folks knocking on your doors or lighting up your phone lines, it's because they don't have time. They're working to pay the bills and make ends meet.

We all know there are problems with Obamacare, and Washington's implementation of it has been abysmal.

But rejecting Medicaid won't fix any of those things. It won't keep Missourians from having to pay federal taxes, or exempt our businesses from new requirements under the law.

Instead, by standing still, we're making the things we don't like about Obamacare even worse, forcing Missourians to bear all the costs of this law - and reap none of the benefits.

Think about that.

The people who are suffering now as a result of our failure to act don't work in the White House - they work the night shift in our factories. They wait tables and scrub floors. They drive snow plows and look after our kids.

Right now, hundreds of thousands of these working Missourians can't afford to get the basic health services they need to lead healthy, productive lives.

They're folks like Anita Sutherland from Van Buren. Anita was a home health care worker who now works part-time at Head Start.

Being uninsured has already taken a toll. A year ago, Anita was diagnosed with uterine cancer and had to leave her full time job. Since then, she's racked up over $100,000 in medical bills, and is suffering from complications of her cancer treatment. Today, buried in a mountain of debt and unable to afford the medical care she needs, Anita doesn't see a way out. She feels hopeless.

But when we strengthen Medicaid, Anita will be covered. She'll be able to get the treatment she needs and go back to working full time. She'll have hope.

Working Missourians like Anita aren't looking for a handout. They just want to get a checkup without wiping out their bank account.

I challenge each one of you to think of any other bill that would make this kind of real and immediate difference - the kind of difference Medicaid expansion would make - in the lives of the people we represent.

I challenge each of you to consider how history will judge those who had the power to help people like Anita - and chose not to.

I challenge each of you to explain why it makes more sense to pay for Medicaid in other states, than it does to reform it in ours.

The path before us is clear:

We can make sure working folks can access affordable health care coverage.

We can improve and reform Medicaid in Missouri.

We can help people.

As the book of Isaiah says: "If you satisfy.. the needs of the afflicted, then your light shall rise in the darkness and your night will become like the noonday."

At this time last year, the same Medicaid debate was taking place in state capitols across the country.

And since that time, we've seen Governors and legislators, Democrats and Republicans, in other states, come together to reform their health care systems. But here in Missouri we stood still. And now we've fallen behind.

This year, Missouri is paying the cost.

This year, Missourians are suffering the consequences.

I look forward to working with all of you to bring affordable health coverage to working families in Missouri and reform Medicaid the Missouri way.

One year ago, many of us gathered in St. Louis to mourn the loss of an icon - Missouri's adopted son, Stan Musial.

Stan the Man was a member of the Greatest Generation who put his career on hold to serve in World War II - and went on to become the greatest hitter in baseball history.

Stan was called baseball's "perfect warrior" - because while he swung a loud bat, he also carried himself with a quiet dignity - always a gentleman.

He was known to say, "Every day you put this jersey on, it's a privilege."

The same can be said for all of us in this room.

Every day when you put that pin on your lapel, and enter these doors to do the people's business, it's a privilege.

And with that privilege comes responsibility.

The people of Missouri count on us to look out for their families as if they were our families.

To focus on what matters: Better jobs. Better schools. Better opportunities for their children.

And it's easy to get caught up in the political back and forth of the day. Or the controversy of the hour. Or the latest tweet.

But we must be bigger than that, because the work we do here is very, very real.

It's real to the parents in Bolivar who didn't go to college but save money every week so someday their children can.

It's real to the farmer in Trenton who nearly lost his crop during the drought of 2012, but has come charging back.

It's real to the child with autism in O'Fallon who's getting the ABA treatment he needs to learn and thrive.

And you better believe it's real to the family in Joplin who lost everything and could have moved away and started anew - but they chose to stay right there to rebuild the town they love.

And their state government has been with them every step of the way -because that's what we do. That's why we serve.

We're here to make a difference for those who work hard and need a hand - often times for people we'll never meet.

Because the legacy we leave will not be measured by votes on Election Day or back-slaps in these hallways - it will be measured by the lasting impact we have on the communities we serve.

The opportunity we've been given - to make this kind of difference in the lives of those we represent - is as rare as it is fleeting.

Ten years from now, when trucks are still rolling off the line in Claycomo, folks might not remember the Missouri Manufacturing Jobs Act.

Twenty years from now, when the mom whose insurance paid for the cancer treatment that saved her life attends her son's college graduation, she won't know the names of the lawmakers who voted for Medicaid expansion.

And 30 years from now, when the student who was the first in her family to go to college takes the reins of a Fortune 500 company, she probably won't credit the high quality preschool she attended.

But we will. And we'll know we focused on the right things. We'll know we made the right choices.

That's our call to action.

That's the sacred responsibility we hold.

In the short time we've been given, let's make it count.

Working together, let's build the Missouri our kids deserve.

Thank you and God Bless.

Posted by Randy at 5:05 PM Tuesday 21 Nov 14

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Randy, you're a bitter old man and we're worried about you

Randy, you're a bitter old man and we're worried about you

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...-and-were.html
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0148#post10148

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been the recipient of a heartwarming display of genuine concern from my anonymous and/or untraceable friends.

"Randy, we're worried about you," one wrote. "For years, I have admired your work, but lately, you have turned into a bitter old man..

Another one wrote, "Randy, you have totally ruined your reputation as a reporter and as a teacher. You''ve become an old grouch. You have to get over getting fired and start writing about something positive. I am worried about you."

A third added this sentiment. "Randy, you are sounding more and more like an old whiner. You have so much to offer, but you are so negative."

That person was worried about me, too.

These messages have me extremely upset.

Why in the world do all anonymous and untraceable people think 57 is old?

I can live with the comments about being "bitter" and "grouchy" and being a "whiner," but come on, don't pick on a person just because he is on the wrong side of 50.

And be more generous with your use of adjectives- I am not old; I am well seasoned, perhaps loaded with wisdom (some would just say loaded), or aging gracefully. After all, I still have all of my hair- I keep it in a box under my bed.

I would say that the sudden rush of concern for me is more of a sign of the effectiveness of the Turner Report.

One anonymous reader said I had hurt my reputation and have grown "old and out of touch" (there's that word again), because I mix opinion with facts. No offense to this anonymous reader,but I have been writing the Turner Report for more than 10 years and it has always been accurately labeled as "news and commentary." My readers can tell the two apart.

The problem, as I see it, is that some of the powers-that-be in Joplin are more concerned that people are reading what I write, and many of them are agreeing with me. It has been rewarding over the past several weeks to hear from many readers who said they had never heard of the Turner Report, but now they read it every day. Many of them have also commented thoughts along the lines of "Why aren't we seeing any of this in the Joplin Globe?" They will have to ask Carol Stark about that.

As for me being bitter, nothing could be further from the truth, as anyone who has talked to me can tell you. The people who are bitter are the ones who are helpless because they cannot do anything about the world that surrounds them.

I do not accept that there are people who are so powerful that they cannot be touched. If the Joplin Globe had lived up to its responsibilities, there might not be a need for someone like me. If the Joplin Globe had been doing its job, the circumstances that brought about my departure from the teaching field would never have happened. Hundreds of others night still be employed in the Joplin School District. The situation that is developing with the city of Joplin and Wallace-Bajjali might never have occurred or the behavior of the firm might have been modified if they knew that they were being watched by reporters, rather than cheerleaders.

What my "anonymous friends" do not seem to realize is that the people of Joplin are intelligent. If I were feeding them a bunch of nonsense, they would have turned away a long time ago. My writing has a point of view, it certainly is filled with attitude, but it is based on truth and in most cases has been backed up with documents.

I am excited about having the opportunity to perform a service for the community.

But I'm not bitter...and I am certainly not old.

Posted by Randy at 5:24 PM Friday, February 7, 2014

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Announcement: I am mailing out resumes . . . looking for masochistic retards stupid enough to hire trouble for theysselfs.

Announcement: I am mailing out resumes . . .
            . . . looking for masochistic retards stupid enough to hire trouble for theysselfs.

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...t-resumes.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0289#post10289

I have been trying to keep this a secret, but it is about to leak out, so I will share it with my Turner Report readers.

For the past several months, I have been mailing resumes to all different sorts of schools, people who are looking for just the right kind of person for the right kind of job involving education.

So far, no one is responding to these resumes with any enthusiasm, so I will probably stop needing to put the truth in them and start embellishing them to make landing a job a possibility.

Don't be feeling sorry, however.

If I can keep sending out his resumes, surely someone will hire C. J. Huff and get him out of Joplin.

Posted by Randy at 7:53 PM Tuesday, March 4, 2014

=================

Let's see:

Any skrule district stupid enough to employ you will have to inevitably deal with poisonous diatribes on your blogs and having themselves slandered and defamed by sundry idiot books which only your detractors read but only then download when they are free or for purposes of termination of your teaching contract.

You will also insist that you just got to have social-media access after school hours with no supervision from either the school administration and/or the parents. In short, exactly what other perverts want, claiming to have a "great love" for vulnerable children without much in the way of caring adult supervision, but with an Internet connection, and an awful lot of time on their hands.

Then when you get caught violating school board policies, and are marked for termination for cause, you certainly won't go quietly. Not at all. You will whine profusely on your blog, proclaiming your innocence while avoiding any situation under which you are under oath and thus maybe facing criminal, in addition to termination, charges.

Such a deal, Turner. Who doesn't want to avoid the entire matter and not even think of getting burnt by a rogue teacher by simply "file-thirteening" your resume into the nearest trash can?

You have been blacklisted by the local media and school districts for a reason. Your 'independent reporting' has been coonfined to this, your free blogger account. The only ones who read you are:

1) your fellow liberal drone-tards;
            2) your numerous enemies who aren't inclined to either forgive nor forget, and;
            3) those who love to wallow in the local crap which, granted, you have a knack for airing.

Turner, you are like the blind pig that sometimes finds a truffle.

Stick to what you are good at, Turner. Write your slanted, biased, mean-spirited, vicious one-sided blog telling us that the local idiots and criminals on the city council and the board of education are largely flea-brained idiots with the morals of jack weasels who run things just like you would if ever anyone was stupid enough to elect you for anything.

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Alone in his bunker - the C. J. Huff story

Alone in his bunker - the C. J. Huff story

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...uff-story.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0324#post10324

It is not a problem most of us will ever have to face.

Alone in his bunker at 32nd and Duquesne, C. J. Huff had a serious decision to make- Should he put "hero of the Joplin Tornado" at the top of his resume or should he put it somewhere slightly lower on the first page and show that he has remained a modest man in spite of all of the acclaim that has come his way since May 22, 2011?

People had been telling him for the past two years that he needed to cash in while he was still a hot commodity and they were not just talking about the frequent speeches he has made all across the country.

Other jobs were out there, other school districts, business possibilities, maybe even becoming a full-time motivational speaker. He had enjoyed the interaction with those who attended his presentations and the news clippings, all of which mentioned either that he had been brought to tears or he was at the brink of tears as he related the events of May 22 and the days afterward.

But C. J. Huff stayed in Joplin where he was loved. He had to be loved; his Bright Futures partners told him so.

Little by little, the hero facade that was erected around C. J. Huff after the tornado began fading away as he said things that reminded people of the days before May 22 when he was a mortal just like the rest of us.
              -When more than 200 teachers left the district in two years, he said it was because their spouses had found jobs in other communities. That made sense. When the husbands get jobs, the little women have to follow.

-When he spent thousands of dollars of taxpayer money on a thank you tour at a time when district funds were dwindling. The people who helped Joplin would have appreciated phone calls and sincere thank-you letters just as much.

-When he, with the unanimous stamp of approval of the R-8 Board of Education, submitted a five-year strategic plan that called for the district reserves to fall to as low as eight percent, but to miraculously climb back up to 25 percent, even though no efforts were being made to curb spending.

-When he made a call to an employer and suggested it would not be a good idea that if an employee decided to run for Board of Education.

-When he made references to being a conservative and about conservatives having pitchforks and torches.

- And, most importantly, at least to this rogue teacher, he found out that I'd written a pornographic poison-pen book against himself and Angie, and I put free download links to what was purportedly a teaching blog. That, and running my classroom like an ass-clown out to aggrandize myself while violating numerous school board policies telling me not to have inappropriate contact with students I was "grooming" without the permission of either parents or school administration. The Huffster cried and I lied and after due process, was fired for cause.

It has been one thing after another and it has not helped that during the past few months, he has had federal and state officials on his back about nagging paltry little things like proper use of Title I funds and questionable practices that led to higher graduation rates.

How could anyone question the graduation rates? Would the Joplin R-8 School District have spent $3,000 for a party for local businessman to announce an 85 percent graduation rate if it were not so?

C. J. Huff may have missed the best time to leave, but signs that he should be looking have been all around him for the past few months.

Though he was never really that close with Angie Besendorfer, she had been able to take care of the day-to-day management of the school district while Huff busied himself with the herculean tasks of increasing the graduation rates and continuing to build a Bright Futures empire.

When she resigned, all of a sudden Huff found himself surrounded by people whose chief loyalty was to Besendorfer and not to him. Even worse, many of the people were not qualified for the positions they held. Some lacked the proper degrees; most had little, if any experience, and many of the people who were there had not been hired because of any management ability or any outstanding knowledge of education, but because they were willing to do, without question, anything Besendorfer asked them to do. Huff needed a bulldog to do the kinds of things that Besendorfer had done and fortunately, he had one in human resources director Tina Smith. She was not really qualified to be a chief operating officer, but that approach had worked for Besendorfer, and this would enable him to continue to concentrate on graduation rates, Bright Futures and spreading the gospel of the Joplin Tornado across the nation.

Still, despite having someone else to handle the day-to-day operation of the school district, C. J. Huff has been a worried man. There are people running for the board of education who want to change the way he does things, maybe even force him out.
              \
              How can you force out the hero of the Joplin Tornado?

The sunset of C. J. Huff's time with the Joplin R-8 School District seems to be at hand. He sits alone in his bunker, surrounded by people who have never been loyal to him, guiding hundreds of people who have been in fear of Angie Besendorfer, Mike Johnson, or Tina Smith.

The idea that he was a man of the people, who just happened to be surrounded by autocratic administrators who have ruled by keeping the district's employees in fear of losing their jobs, is no longer held. Even those who have been long-time supporters of Huff know that it is he, no one else, who is ultimately responsible for the waves of teachers and staff members who have left the district.

Huff can look out his door and see Bright Futures, but there are no bright futures on his horizon.

Soon to be a major motion picture, with myself played by a Wally Cox lookalike.

Posted by Randy at 8:33 AM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12, 2014

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Globe columnist: If Huff hadn't fired Turner, we might have two sex scandals

Globe columnist: If Huff hadn't fired Turner, we might have two sex scandals

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...-c-j-huff.html
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0824#post10824
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0824#post10824

I have been told it would be better to ignore the blog written by frequent Joplin Globe guest columnist Anson Burlingame. I have seen no evidence that it reaches many readers, except when I bring attention to it.

However, there are two reasons why Burlingame cannot be ignored. The first, and this seems to be occurring less often lately, Burlingame has been a frequent "guest columnist" in the Globe, and when he writes in that capacity, he has a much wider readership.

Recently, the second reason has become equally, if not more, important. Burlingame has acknowledged having many one-to-one conversations with Joplin R-8 Superintendent C. J. Huff and it has become obvious that Huff has used Burlingame's writing, both in the Globe and on Burlingame's blog, to float trial balloons.

It has been in Burlingame's blog, that the idea that I am a pornographer who has no place in the classroom has been pushed numerous times.. He has also echoed C. J. Huff's testimony at my hearing May 23, 2013, that I had to be removed from the classroom because who knows what I might do if I was allowed to remain. At least Burlingame doesn't cry when he says it as.C. J. Huff did.

I have heard from people who tell me that C. J. Huff has continued to make that argument and has insisted, "I knew it would follow me I fired him, but I couldn't allow him to remain in the classroom."

Does anyone really believe that if C. J. Huff knew what was going to happen to him after he forced me into that hearing that he would have done things the same way?

The difference has been that I have used an extensive collection of public documents, e-mails, lawsuits, board minutes and other public records, including most recently, Missouri Ethics Commission documents, to reveal an ever-growing list of problems for the Joplin R-8 School District, something I should never have had to do if the traditional local media was doing their job.

One thing I did not do was to issue any attack on C. J. Huff following the sex scandal that exploded Thursday when the arrest of Joplin High School communication arts teacher Jessica Low became public knowledge.

I see no way that C. J. Huff could have known or predicted this situation, any more than the one that involved former South Middle School teacher Charles Gastel one year earlier (a scandal which had nothing to do with the Joplin schools other than Gastel's status as a teacher whose last job was in the R-8 School District and had only ended a few weeks earlier).

Burlingame took the low route today, and if it did not come as a suggestion from C. J. Huff, it certainly said the things that the superintendent wanted said.

His message- If C. J. Huff hadn't fired me, the school district might be facing two sex scandals now.

If this is not a sign of the desperation that seems to overcome C. J. Huff and his dwindling number of supporters these days, I don't know what is.

The following passage is taken from Burlingame's post:
                Are our schools looking hard for the precursors, actions that are not yet “illegal” but are certainly,well what word to use, right. Is “unseemly”, “untoward”, etc. better words? I suggest looking hard for precursors of illegal sexual activity in public schools by teachers are appropriate and needed today. Said another way, teachers should be held to higher standards in such activity, standards above that expected of a “man (or woman) in the streets”.

I know of one very big example of a public school taking action when a “precursor” was revealed. Yep, it was, in my view, the infamous Turner Case. BUT, I do not call Turner a predator either. For sure he stepped across no legal lines. He is free to write and publish whatever he chooses to write and publish as far as I am concerned. And if his written descriptions are a “little quirky”, well that is not illegal.

But the real question, at least in my mind, in that case, the Turner Case, was wondering whether private “sexual quirkiness” is a line that teachers should never cross. OK that is debatable, maybe as well. But when such descriptions of teenage sex are espoused as political satire and thus defended, publically, well that line I see as a big red one and not to be crossed by any teacher anywhere, any time. For such people the next line might well become ……. We can then read all about it in the Globe when that happens.

I knew Randy Turner only by his written words in his long running blog until his termination became a very public matter, at his choosing. While I have long disagreed with his blog, the themes or content of the blog, never did I believe he should have been fired for such views as well. BUT, when I read his book, saw evidence of pushing that book into the awareness of 11, 12 and 13 year old kids, well he went far too far in my view and received just punishment, termination, for his actions and yes his “quirkiness” if you will.

But as well, I am not trying to retry the Turner Case, again. I am also not trying to “pick on” Randy Turner, again, either.

What I am saying however is I’m not sure how many teachers have demonstrated the precursors of being “Crazy Majors”. I do believe that deserves serious discussion and considerations of further actions by administrators and BOEs to minimize the number of teachers that come close or cross the lines of being “untoward, quirky or unseemly” or other words to describe people that fail to meet higher standards to remain as teachers of kids in public schools.

Recently, in another blog post, Burlingame acknowledged that C. J. Huff has continued to take action against me even after he fired me:
                As well both men conduct “secret war” against each other trying hard to find as much dirt as possible against the other.

Anson, the only one who is doing anything in secret has been C. J. Huff. Everything I have done is been right here on this blog. I have been completely open.. The same cannot be said about C. J. Huff.

And now, about all C. J. has left is Anson Burlingame.

Talk about poetic justice.

Posted by Randy at 4:34 PM FRIDAY, MAY 30, 2014

==================

Comments:

Originally posted by Anonymous

Why does he bother to say he's not picking when that is what he is doing? Typical Burlingame self-contradiction. This is the kind of thing that tells me what kind of people they really are. Anything their brain can conjure to save them from the realization that they actually done wrong. It eliminates any false claims to having taken the high road.

The phrase used by our administrative commenter yesterday, "shining light in this dark place" is reflective of the underlying condescension and self-righteousness. Just as friends of any accused say "I know them and they are good people! They go to church and have a family! They could not have done anything wrong!", so too does each individual connected to administration say this about themselves.

Poor Anson is so happy to have someone important talking to him he doesn't know he's being used. Parallels Stark and Rohr, unsurprisingly.

5:04 PM

Isnt it interesting that Huff makes these allegations against Turner that seem to have no supporting evidence but had no clue what was really going on in his own back yard with Gastel, Low and the computer guy who tried to meet someone at the mall and had pictures of female students on his laptop? And too bad Huff doesn't realize Burlingame is a big joke

5:49 PM

If I were administration or in the corner of administration, I would not want to remind people of the circumstances under which Randy Turner was let go. Inside the bubble, their dislike for Turner may have allowed them to gossip their way into believing that these insinuations were based in reality, but out here it just looks like what it is - trying to smear someone they didn't like in the most heinous way possible.

Attempting that particular smear against Turner was among the most immoral professional behavior I have ever encountered, and for someone like myself who has no connection to the schools apart from being a parent in the community, it fueled my motivation to pay attention to these issues. Now that it comes up again, and Burlingame stokes this fire, it reminds me again of how horrible Huff is and how ignorant Anson truly is, the latter being a fine example of the dangers of unmediated confirmation bias crossed with Grandpa Simpson's penchant for writing letters to the editor about things he doesn't understand.

If they cannot admit that their dislike for Turner and desperate need to discredit him led them to see phantoms where their were none, how can we possibly expect them to see or admit to errors on any other front? If they fall back on this slander in times of stress, they deserve whatever hell rains down on their heads.

It is understood in the community (people outside the bubble) that administration explicitly suggested people to find dirt on Turner. Regardless of whether it is true, it is accepted as belief because the public actions of administration appeared in keeping with such an order. It appeared that they were self-aware of this issue when during the proceedings their legal council made a point to say that these insinuations towards grooming behavior were not actually being made but rather were being projected into the administrations accusations. They did this when they were fearful of a law suit on the basis of libel or slander. Too bad their attorneys were smarter than them, knowing that nothing was there, further confirmed by the public display of referring the matter to law enforcement. That protective statement shows they know they're full of it - or at least their lawyers do.

We are apparently dealing with people who do not live in a world of R-rated movies, who find that any examples of sex in a work of fiction are clearly the product of the creator's perversion, as opposed to serving a satirical purpose with regards to the perversion of our educational system. That's right! Sometimes when works of fiction represent bad guys, they make the bad guys do bad things so that you understand that they are bad guys!

Mark Twain was not endorsing racism in Huck Finn, and J.K. Rowling does not want your kids to worship the devil. Regardless of the quality of a work of fiction, controversial ideas are used therein to make points - and that remains true whether or not the reader gets it. I say "regardless of the quality of a work" because folks like Burlingame toss in little jabs that are besides the point, pointing to yet another area where he presumes authority.

Or it could just be that they felt Turner to be a liability to their desire for absolute control of image and went after him in the most personal and ape-like manner possible. Let us not forget who these people really are. Administrators, if you cannot show true compromise and a spirit of unity - even to people you may dislike personally, which is what grown-ups have to do sometimes - then please take heed that when you presume to shine light on dark corners, you are simply showing us where the sun don't shine. That's a euphemism for "your ass", by the way.

5:59 PM

I must be ignorant of the law, because I do not understand why Mr. Turner has not filed a defamation lawsuit. His name has been slandered to the point that he will probably never find another teaching job.

7:21 PM

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Cousin Randy Randy Turner was fired for cause.

Cousin Randy Randy Turner was fired for cause.

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...13847379579565
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0840#post10840
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0840#post10840

Listen up, Turner-tards: Randy Turner was fired for good cause.

A number of us critical readers predicted that sooner or later Turner would be caught out and fired for cause. Turner didn't like any boundaries placed upon himself as what contact to have with minor students outside school hours and teaching business without the permission of parents and school administration. Remember the whining about the "FaceBook Law" a few years ago? What was decided was not to criminalize unauthorized contact after hours by the overall state, but rather to let the local school boards decide by policy what was and was not permissible.

Turner wrote a poison-pen semi-pornographic bit of vituperation about the present administration and then proceeded to post links for his students to read said crap on a teaching blog.

This was against school policy, and while the school administration might have hinted that Turner is a predator, what worked out was that Turner was fired for violating school board policy. Any other local smaller school board would have probably detected Turner faster and kicked Turner out sooner as well.

Turner has the notion that he gets to decide what is taught and how it is taught when Tutner is merely a rogue teacher wanting to get a public service job in which he gets to meddle with the minds of a younger generation. Turner simply got caught out, and like that other lying retard with a free blog Anson Burlingame says, just in time, too.

This society breeds its own degenerates all wanting to be in power. I'd say that the Joplin School Board is doing a good job in detecting and removing such moral degenerates and imbeciles. Detecting them is easy, given Turner as a Judas-goat indicator. Any "teacher" who 'thinks' he gets to do whatever he wants in the public schools paid for by taxpayers needs to figure out who is the boss: elected officials or his own wants. Your inappropriate wants get detected, then out you go, just like Turner.

Turner is a competent blogger, though. Reading about how the Joplin school system is burning through the funding means that there needs to be a change which won't happen as long as the voters vote for higher taxes to make up the difference in what Huff wants and what taxpayers will pay for. This situation won't take place until there is fiscal difficulty, though. Then Huff will be out, like Rohr.

Turner was a failure as a teacher and as a journalist. The fault for that lies altogether with Turner.

2:40 PM, Saturday, May 31, 2014

===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

• I made a terrible mistake

I made a terrible mistake

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...e-mistake.html
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1026#post11026
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1026#post11026

When I first began writing about the problems in the Joplin R-8 School District, I had some sizable obstacles to overcome.

Among them, would anyone take me seriously when I was writing about the numerous scandals in the school system, when my readers were fully aware of what the C. J. Huff Administration had done to me? And, of course, there was always the possibility that some of my readers thought I got exactly what I deserved.

So with each post I made about the school district, I had to be extremely careful that I did not let my less than kind thoughts about C. J. Huff, Angie Besendorfer, and the rest of them get the best of me. That meant I used the same methods to confirm my information that I used during my years as a newspaper reporter. Anything less would have stopped not only my efforts to reveal the truth about the Joplin School District, but also my efforts to create a news source that could serve as an alternative to the Joplin Globe.

It has been a long time since I have received a message from a reader claiming that I have lost my credibility with all of the posts I have written about the school district. I am sure there are people out there who believe that nothing I have printed is true, but those people are definitely in the minority.

While there have been stories that have been incredible and totally caught me off guard when I first came upon them, those stories never reached the Turner Report until I was convinced they were true and the documents that I have used with many of those stories had been verified.

You should see the stories I have not printed. I am convinced some of them are true, but you are not going to read about them here until they have been confirmed to my satisfaction.

That is why I feel the need to apologize to readers for an item I published Sunday.

I wrote a post publicizing the claim on Kim Seavy's Justice for Joplin Facebook page that he had damaging documents about the Joplin City Council, such as information about boorish behavior from city council members, including billing the city for a family meal and seeking an extramarital hookup.

A few hours after I published the post, Mr. Seavy posted his documents, which included the following:

- A 2012 bill from Charlie's Chicken to the city for $1,500 to pay for chicken for a hungry nigger mayor:

-A message purportedly posted on an adult website by a married man seeking some sex on the side and leaving the business e-mail address of a city councilman for anyone wanting to respond.

- A letter from a wig shop in Annapolis, Maryland, talking about how horribly a former mayor acted during a visit there and how she wanted special treatment because she was the nigger mayor of Joplin. Yet the letter is from the shop and the shop is not named.

The documents were accompanied by Seavy's claims of how important they were, including this one:

This is what is known in INVESTIGATIVE circles as ORIGINAL SOURCE documents. AKA EVIDENCE.

And perhaps it is, but Seavy offers no details to flesh out what these documents mean and he hurts his credibility when he claims that he is offering more evidence than what could be found about former City Manager Mark Rohr in the Loraine Report. Besides, they are MY nigger mayor and council-critters and I support their wrong-doing.

Seavy is leading the fight to recall the council members who are the targets in his document release. That doesn't mean his documents are not legitimate, but unless he has something more to back them up, they don't come close to passing the evidence test.

For promoting it as if it were going to be something more. I apologize.

Posted by Randy at 11:46 AM Monday, July 14, 2014

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Mr Cousin Randy Turner: I'm ovulating to jewr silly dishonest shit

Mr Cousin Randy Turner: I'm ovulating to jewr silly dishonest shit

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...70392058294657
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1027#post11027
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1027#post11027

That's okay, Mr. Turner. At least you acknowledged the possible errors. And covered up for the niggress mayor wanting to make them Whigger taxpayers pay for nigger chicken, and wanting a wig to cover up her nappy head, and whatever allied council-critter wanting sumtahng strange. Truth is altogether gliberal. That says a lot about a man's character. Many would never admit to making a mistake. I am ovulating right now as I finger my man-neglected lil' snatch, thinking about what a manly closet faggot you were when I went to middle skrule and had you teaching my class. Oh, and I think the vast majority of us will still trust your reporting. You are the only gliberal whigger butthole fag writing a blog in jewplin right now who anyone even sometimes listen to because you are biased. In fact, I'm thinking most of us are already wishing for more news. Just don't fink out them tards who are on our side. I'm fingering my mamzeress coontang right now, in fact. We count on you to keep us updated. Cum-cum, cum-cum.

1:27 PM

Comment

• All the "news" that sorta fits Turner/Turnertards

All the "news" that sorta fits Turner/Turnertards

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...67283442268441
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1029#post11029
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1029#post11029

The above is disingenuous drivel. Turner isn't much of a reporter and even less of an editor or school teacher. Turner is a mere agenda-driven blogger and nothing more.

Why shouldn't Turner as a blogger write pretty much anything Turner pleases? Print all manner of gossip and innuendo and rumor as Turner pleases? Censor anyone Turner likes and make whatever excuses Turner feels like making? This is Turner's free blog and Turner can do whatever Turner pleases on this blog of Turners.

When it comes to meeting, much less exceeding, the requirements of Turner's employers Turner inevitably falls short. Many readers and parents and victims of Turner's bile predicted that Turner would be fired for Turner's misconduct and rape of the truth over the years well before Turner came to the attention of Turner's employers and they got rid of Turner as best they could, and under any pretext, real or imagined. Then there was much rejoicing in the land.

This latest masturbatory self-indulgent post by Turner in which Turner exclaims that yes, Turner has scruples, yes, Turner has some sort of respect for the Truth, and that yea verily that Turner is a really really good and nice guy who loves impressionable young children and wants to turn them into little liberals stuck in a wilderness of hate and racism and pursuit of the almighty dollar. The end result is that those of us grownups with a gimlet eye guffaw while the lil' Turner-tardettes, as like above, ovulate.

The downside of this persecution/prosecution of Turner is that those who kick Turner to the curb are then given free passes while they loot the treasuries of Missouri Southern, City of Joplin and Joplin R-8 School District. Them Fearless Leaders who plowed Turner under get to thinking that we all will be eternally grateful of ridding us of this nattering nabob of negative nugatory nit-wittery that they invariably over-reach and are then purged by the grownups in turn. First Bruce Speck, then Mark Rohn, soon enough CJ Huff.

And through all this doing of the necessary, there is the incessant yapping of Turner and the Turner-tards saying "I told you so" while the Greek Chorus sings as the finale, "Count no place well-governed until you finish counting the spoons." Then, and only then, can you drop the curtain and say that that particular episode is done for the day.

Maybe.

4:47 PM Monday 14, 2014

===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

• Burlingame: Teachers who testified for Turner "sore excuses for good teachers"

Burlingame: Teachers who testified for Turner "sore excuses for good teachers"

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...ified-for.html
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1094#post11094
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1094#post11094

Three teachers testified for me at my termination hearing May 23, 2013. None of them talked about their own philosophies or styles of teaching, but all of them were labeled bad teachers today by blogger and frequent Joplin Globe guest columnist Anson Burlingame.

That normally would not be such a big deal, considering that Burlingame's frequent blog posts on education have shown little understanding of what goes on in the classroom and even less understanding about what goes on in the Joplin R-8 School District.

The problem is that much of what Burlingame writes about the local school district is a parroting of what Superintendent C. J. Huff tells him. When Burlingame writes about the development of Joplin, it is based on what David Wallace of Wallace-Bajjali tells him. In the past, when he wrote about the friction in Joplin city government, it was based on what former City Manager Mark Rohr tell him.

If he states an opinion on anything that happens in the Joplin school district, it is a safe bet that at some point he has heard it from C. J. Huff.
                          By the way, I have never met, personally (as far as I know), any of the whinners on the Turner Report, other than Randy and only briefly. But I have seen some of them in action, particularly in the Turner hearing. They were sore excuses for good teachers, the ones I saw and heard, to be sure.

Three teachets testified for me, all veteran teachers who have served the Joplin R-8 School District well. Two of those teachers, Mike Wallace and Kim Frencken, left the district following the 2013-2014 school year. The third one is still teaching in the district.

Burlingame appears to be C. J. Huff's attack dog on the issue of low morale among district employees. In his most recent post, he suggests that teachers who have problems and do not receive satisfaction from their building principals should send a letter to C. J. Huff stating their problems, making sure to send a copy of the letter to the building principal.

Now that is a plan that would certainly aid C.J. Huff in getting a new list of teachers to drive out of the district, but it would do nothing to take care of the teachers' concerns.

Burlingame also insists that if he were a classroom teacher, he would take care of the discipline problems. After all, no one messes with Anson Burlingame, as he explained in this response to two comments:

Hell even Turner complained of being “attacked” by a student. Can you imagine a student attacking ME, or either of you and what would happen if that was the case!!! I don’t mean physical repercussions either. I mean that kid would get an ear and headfull of the strongest responses he might have every encountered and he would NEVER return to any class that I taught, ever again. And if some principal tried to …….., well talk about a hearing before the BOE. I would demand on in spades in about a day!!!

And if there is a problem with discipline that extends beyond the classroom, it has nothing to do with C. J. Huff, but with the principals and certainly, C. J. would be upset if he knew of such a problem:

I have had just such discussions on many occassions with the Superintendent in Joplin, how can teachers get their views heard? In my view the problem is not at the Superintendent level, it is at the Principal level. If I was a teacher that “had” to take a “hoodlum” back into my class based on direction from the Principal, I would be knocking on the Superintendent’s door that same day or emailing him a strong email. Of course if I did that, well I better be correct in my complaint as well. But I would NEVER let some “administrator” tell me to do something that was just WRONG, either. It would have to “come from the top” for sure.

Fortunately, most of Anson's misinformation about the local education scene has appeared on his blog and not in the Joplin Globe where he enjoys a much larger readership, but he has already declared that I was a bad teacher and now without missing a beat, those who testified for me are also bad teachers.

They have to be. C. J. Huff wouldn't lie about something like that, would he?

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Prioritizing (& Making] Pub[l]ic School Problems

Prioritizing (& Making] Pub[l]ic School Problems

by Ants-son Burlingame
                            Typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clown living in jewplin

http://ansonburlingame.wordpress.com...hool-problems/
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1109#post11109
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1109#post11109

Nationally and locally, complaints about public schools are legion, a lot of them. The pub[l]ic skrewl system is doing one hell of a jewb edjewmacating them nippers. Why, most of them is cumpletely fucked up in the head, even more so than my [de]generation of ZOGling whigger ass-clowns. As a quasi-gliberal whigger fuktard I suggest that the accumulation of problems over time, like the last 50 years, has resulted in a list so long that no one can “fix the system” to avoid the myriad complaints all at once. I'd blame it on letting the niggers run wild in the pub[l]ic skrewls since Sumthang Brown v Topeka Bored of Edjewmacation, but that be racisst, and I'm a whigger pussy who had to work in the Navy, so I don't dare. The really big ones, legitimate complaints must be fixed, first, or at least mitigated to a degree to move that complaint or issue lower down, making it a lesser complaint or issue. What that shit means, I really don't have an effin' clue.

Since the campaign for the April 2014 local election began I have read the Turner Report frequently. Cousin Randy Randy really burns off my senile dingleberries. That blogger and I disagree on just about every issue addressed during that campaign and I wanted to “know my detractors” hopefully in a non-Biblical sense and their views as I began to write publicly about such issues. Since the (s)election I have continued to read that blog several times a week to remain up to date on what the blogger and his supporters are concerned about, particularly how our public school system, R-8, is being operated. That, and because Cousin Randy and Randy's Turner-Tards really unclog the arteries to where I can unlimber the pecker-pump and crawl atop the ol' lady, cum-cum, cum-cum.

In this blog I focus on the problem of first deciding what the “biggest problem” might be in Joplin public schools. I already have a pre-determined agenda so I challenge anyone to conduct a thorough review of the Turner Report over the last two years alone, starting with the firing of the author of that blog by the Board of Education and find a prioritization of problems to be confronted and fixed or mitigated. I would submit that the “biggest problem” according to that blog is the performance of the Superintendent of Schools and the BOE. Fire Dr. Huff and stack the BOE with Turner blog supporters and all will be resolved is the general thrust of that blog. In other words our problem in public schools is performance by elected officials and one man, the leader of the R-8 district. And the answer is letting Cousin Randy and the rest of the Turner-Tards run wild. But if that is the "answer" then it is a mighty stupid effin' question.

Turner did not always write such attacks as best I can tell. He only focused his diatribes after he was legally and correctly in my view, fired for poor performance. Until then Turner had to lay low, what with "grooming" them lil' budding lesbo-skanks. I refer you to a recent blog at

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...-c-j-huff.html.

He reposts a 2008 blog wherein he addresses the problem of public school drop out rates.

That blog, written before Dr. Huff started working as the R-8 Superintendent, addressed how severe drop out rates had become and the need to address that problem. But he then does what many public educators have done, since 2008, and blame the problem on society, with little or no constructive advice on how society can fix the problem, much less how schools could do so. In other words, a blog written by a teacher in 2008 does not indicate in any way what Dr. Huff or teachers themselves should do to resolve or at least mitigate the issue of drop out rates. In fact, Cousin Randy was most interested in getting to use Facebook in order to get at his little herd of jewvenile tard, grooming them without the knowledge or permission of skrule authorities and parents.

To me at least, such is a classic example of failing to identify the KEY issue confronting public education, locally or nationally. Drop out rate is NOT that key issue. Our public education system fails to produce graduates that have the level of knowledge and behavior skills to either enter college or trade schools directly or the work place as productive employees in a modern society today. Don't know why you can't teach anything to hue-man baboons.

If every graduate learns, during 12 years of public education, “how to learn”, level of knowledge in core subjects and how to behave themselves then the major issue of failing public education would be resolved. Focus first on those that graduate and make sure they meet modern requirements for level of knowledge and behavior and do that FIRST is my long stated “goal” for public education. Keep them lil fuktards in skrule forever.

The failure to achieve that goal or effective progress towards meeting that goal is the “biggest problem” facing public education, in Joplin, today. Let's blame teachers for not being able to teach anything to retarded whiggers or average niggers and beaners with much less than 85 IQs.

Now drop out rate. I submit that progress has been made to reduce that problem and that Dr. Huff and the local BOE worked tirelessly at the State level to achieve progress. It was done very simply as well. The State Law was changed to require all students to remain in school until the age of 17 (vice sixteen). If that law was further changed to raise the age of legal “drop out” to the age of 18 another spike in graduation rate would be observed, in my view. In other words, thru the law, kids and parents in general are forced to “behave themselves” better by forcing students to remain in school for an additional year. Which means that the stupid and the vicious are allowed, indeed commanded, by [d]rule of [f]law to simply stick around wasting their time and the ZOGbux of the taxpayers. So much for whining about "high skrewl students unable to read and write, much less think. But then again, I'm edjewmacated and I sure cannot think either.

Of course that legal approach does absolutely nothing to keep those older kids from being “hoodlums” in classes. That remains the responsibility of individual teachers. Not that of the growing layers of administration accomplishing nothing useful that can be discerned. But Turner does not address that issue, how teachers must better control students to achieve the primary goal, graduation of each student that “means something” later on as they enter adulthood. I guess that is “society’s problem” as well, at least according to Turner. Turner is a big faggy pussy, unable to beat the shit out of a misbehaving nigger or spic.

Well maybe that is not correct. Based on rather close reading of his blog of late, just firing one man and replacing various members of the BOE will achieve the goal of producing good graduates is all that is needed, I suppose, at least “according to Turner” and his supporters.

Permit me if you will to make a short list of “Turner complaints” about the local school system published in his blog in the last several months. I am sure I have missed some, but here is such a list.
                            Turner was unjustly fired.

Huff’s salary is too high.

Huff failed to report speaker fees as required and maybe even failed to pay taxes on them or some of them.

Huff unjustly refused to renew contracts for various teachers and principals.

The BOE unjustly allowed Huff to do so.

The BOE has wasted tax payer dollars while recovering from the tornado in 2011.

Financial reserves have gone far too low since the tornado.

Teachers have not been given sufficient pay and raises to such pay.

Janitors and other staff have unjustly had working hours cut.

The BOE is poised to improperly ask for a long term loan to make up financial shortfalls, with no tax payer approval of such action.

The BOE is poised to improperly ask for a short term loan to cover expenses while awaiting reimbursement from state and federal authorities for restoration of destroyed facilities, without taxpayer approval of such action, again.

Teacher retention rate (no longer drop out rate for students) is a looming disaster for R-8.

The payroll for the administrative staff is far too high.

Too many “teacher coaches” are on that administrative staff.

And lastly, but by no means leastly, Turner was unjustly fired.

Nowhere on that long list of complaints to be found on the Turner Report is the issue of improving the quality in terms of increased level of knowledge AND behavior of all graduates from Joplin High School. If the State audit of “performance” by the local school district is going to be meaningful, I suggest the auditors look carefully why producing better graduates lacks the needed progress to improve. Other than that we simply need to keep unmotivated and stupid and violent retards in skrule forever.

OR, of course, the auditors could determine that R-8 is on the right track in such an effort. As well the auditors COULD term that all the above complaints found on the Turner Report are simply a tempest in a tea pot and fail to address KEY issues affecting public school performance as well. Like that Turner was unjustly fired.

We’ll see, in about six months when the audit is completed. Until then I think I will just no longer read the Turner Report.

It hurts my mangina too much to think.

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
                            . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

• C. J. Huff to teachers, staff: Help me fight Randy Turner

C. J. Huff to teachers, staff: Help me fight Randy Turner

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...f-help-me.html
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1247#post11247
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1247#post11247

Following a summer that has seem him deal with one public relations blunder after another, ranging from the six-and-a-half-mile ribbon to the $8 million dollars in "might-as-well" spending and a financial situation that has forced the district to borrow $45 million, Joplin R-8 Superintendent C. J. Huff has finally decided to deal with the biggest problem facing his district.

On Wednesday and Thursday, Huff stopped at every school in the district, met with the entire staff in each building, and a great deal of time in each session was spent with the superintendent describing the harm that has been inflicted on the district, and of course, on the kids, by Randy Turner.

The Huff tour took place during the 24-hour period right before he made his announcement about the delay of the scheduled Monday, August, 25, opening of the new Joplin High School, so that was a prime focus of concern during the meeting with high school teachers and staff, but even there Huff asked for help in dealing with the menace posed to the district by the Turner Report.

Huff delivered slightly differing messages at each of the schools, but essentially he said these things:

-The only reason the Turner Report has gained readers is that "people are tired," otherwise Randy Turner would have been struck down long ago by people who know that his writing is "hurting the school district." and "hurting the kids."

-Huff said that the Turner Report did not have a following right after the tornado because people were "pulling together" at that time. (Actually, the Turner Report readership reached its highest level ever for several months after the tornado.) Now, Huff says, people are reading the blog because they are "tired and grumpy."

-Huff said I am a "rumor monger" and do not even try to print the truth and can write any lie I want to about him because C. J. Huff is a public figure.

-He told the teachers that if any of them were in his place they would have fired me, too.

-At some of the stops, including at all three middle schools, Huff said I had "furnished pornographic material" to 150 students.

-If the Turner Report is successful in its attacks on the district, it will make it almost impossible to get a needed tax levy increase to replace the aging buildings at Columbia and West Central.

-Huff made it clear that he will use taxpayers' time and money (though he did not use that phrase) to start a social media war against the Turner Report. This started recently with his creation of a blog. He asked teachers and staff to help him by sharing his blog on their social networks and by spreading the word about all of the good things that are going on in Joplin Schools.

Teachers at the elementary, middle, and high school levels told the Turner Report that teachers were "uncomfortable" listening to the superintendent attacking me. Some described his behavior as "unprofessional."

Posted by Randy at 8:45 AM Sunday, April 24, 2014

___666___666___666___

Comment

• No Child Left Alive and the C. J. Huff Administration's obsession with PR

No Child Left Alive and the C. J. Huff Administration's obsession with PR

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2014/...-c-j-huff.html
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1331#post11331
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1331#post11331

During the same month that my novel, No Child Left Alive, was published in paperback format (and about three weeks after the Joplin R-8 Board of Education terminated my teaching position, the board approved a Comprehensive Improvement Plan for the district with 20 percent of that plan dedicated to improving the school district's public image. The plan, of course, was created by the C. J. Huff Administration. A screenshot of that portion of the plan is included in this post.

The first part of the post is an excerpt from No Child Left Alive featuring the new superintendent of the fictional Franklin Heights Unified School District, Dr. Carlton Dunn, showing what his priorities are:

As the head of the Franklin Heights Unified School District’s technology department hunched over his computer, Carlton Dunn looked over his shoulder, peering intently at the screen.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“I like the profile shot.”

Dunn nodded. “I do, too. Let’s go with it.”

“Are you absolutely sure you don’t want to go with a picture of the high school or maybe a cougar. That is our school mascot. People are familiar with it.”

“No, no,” Dunn said, his voice ringing with certainty. “The people in this school district need to be reassured that I am in charge.”

“I know I’m reassured,” the tech chief said, though Dunn did not pick up on the trace of sarcasm in his voice.

“Good. That’s the way everyone else will feel, too. Go ahead and put it on line.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely. It is high time that we spread the word online about all of the good things that are going on here.”

“Well, start spreading the news. We’re on Facebook.”

Dunn admired the page. “I’ll send out an e-mail to the staff. Everyone will ‘like’ us on Facebook and we will offer a bonus to the staff member who successfully invites the most people to our page. I will have our new public relations coordinator start typing up positive information to put on the page every day. Isn’t it exciting?”

“Oh, yeah. No doubt about it. When did we get a public relations coordinator?”

“I hired her today. She was a steal for $80,000 a year.”

“The taxpayers are lucky to have you in charge of their money.”

“Of course they are and this way we can be sure that they know that. Now tell me one more thing- When you get our Twitter account set up, will we able to have my picture on it, too?”

And now to prove that truth is stranger than fiction:

The improvement plan includes five areas in which the district plans to improve between now and 2017. The media plan is the fourth standard and is reprinted below directly from the board documents found on the district website.

Posted by Randy at 9:22 AM Monday, September 8, 2014

___666___666___666___

Comment

Working...
                                X