No announcement yet.

The Turner Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reader says I deserved to have my car hit by uninsured motorist because I support Obamacare

Reader says I deserved to have my car hit by uninsured motorist because I support Obamacare

Actually I deserve this car wreck because I support having whordes of beaners cummin' to this cuntree & none of them have liability insurance

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2018...ve-my-car.html
    http://christian-identity,net/forum/...7794#post17794
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7794#post17794

I don't know who Tracy is or whether Tracy is a man or a woman, but one thing is for certain- Tracy, a commenter on the Turner Report post about my collision with an apparently uninsured motorist at 7th and St. Louis, feels like I had it coming to me.

Tracy is not saying that because I have damaged people's lives by writing about the crimes they have committed as some readers offered after I was punched by an irate reader at my apartment September 11.

Tracy feels I had it coming because I supported Obamacare and wrote about it.

Here is Tracy's comment:

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2018...81757956540118

This may be another form of karma.

Several years ago, Randy bragged about, and extolled the virtues of, Obama Care, and about how cheap his insurance was. He made no comment about it being taxpayer subsidized. (somebody else paying for his cheaper care)

With Randy's insurance paying for this claim if he has uninsured motorist coverage, he's subsidizing someone without auto insurance.

As a liberal, who not only encourages this kind of wealth redistribution, he's also a recipient. Randy shouldn't have written an article complaining about this occurrence. He should be celebrating it!

Apparently, Tracy is unaware that the liberal Obamacare plan was originally created by a conservative think tank and was first employed by the administration of Republican Gov. Mitt Romney in Massachusetts, where it was highly praised.

The plan did not become "liberal" until it could be associated with Barack Obama and the Democratic Party.

I come from a time when people still remembered that it was liberals who were responsible for Social Security, Medicare, civil rights, child labor laws, and so many other things that we take for granted.

In that time, "liberal" was not used as a fallback term by people who were not clever enough to come up with reasonable arguments to back their beliefs.

During that time, politicians of both parties looked for ways to make people's lives better instead of playing on their fears that there are people out there who are getting something they don't deserve (like a higher minimum wage, affordable health care or being treated like human beings).

I can't imagine the kind of thinking that takes a person in that direction. I would not wish for even my worst enemies to be sucker punched or to have their cars hit by uninsured motorists.

I certainly hope making that comment brought a ray of sunshine into Tracy's life.

I suppose I should say I hope Tracy has to experience something like what has happened to me but that is not the way I think.

I guess I am just a soft-hearted liberal.

Posted by Randy at 8:56 PM on Monday, March 12, 2018

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

• Paul Richardson: Where is this road leading?- Part 4

Paul Richardson: Where is this road leading?- Part 4

This whigger nit-wit wants Neosho fools to vote in higher Internuts sales taxes on theysselfs, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2019...s-road_17.html
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0184#post20184
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0184#post20184

(Paul Richardson's column, The Horse I Rode In On is published weekly in the Neosho Daily News, Seneca News-Dispatch and on the Turner Report.)

It is time to make the doughnuts and to have that early morning discussion about the dreaded “T” word. Yes, my friend, let’s talk about taxes.

Everything that we have access to on a corporate level, such as roads, police protection, fire protection, and all of the other “community” based advantages are funded by……taxes.

In a republic such as ours there is no other revenue source. In a communist based society, the state would own certain business operations and take all of the funding generated by that business as revenue.

Our government in this free society does not compete with the business or private sector. Funding for the government and the associated services is delivered by the citizen dependent upon their ability to pay.

My accountant told me years ago, “Paying taxes is a good sign, that means you are making money.” He is right, that is exactly what it means and my ability to make purchases and pay taxes escalates as my income grows.

I am like everyone else in this matter, however. If a tax is listed on the ballot my first reaction is to respond with a solid no.

After further examination that response is often challenged and is forced to change on occasion.

Often that is a result of simply understanding what the tax is and how it affects me. Let’s take a look at the Use Tax that will be placed before the citizens of Neosho during the November election.

The Use Tax is not a new tax. It is and has been collected much like a sales tax by the State of Missouri and dispersed accordingly. However, the process is changing and unless city governments address this through an election process and develop their own Use Tax, those local governments will stop receiving funds that they are due.

The Use Tax is applied to online purchases, just like a sales tax is paid when you go through the checkout lines at your local market. It is not an additional tax, you will either pay a Use Tax or a Sales Tax, but never both. This tax keeps a level playing field between online purchases and local brick and mortar stores.

You will always have the freedom to choose between purchasing online or at a local storefront, but you while you may save on the cost of the item at one or the other, you will still submit the appropriate tax on the item.

Under these conditions, state and local governments, but only if the local government has a Use Tax in place, will still receive the necessary funding for the continuation of services.

It boils down to this, if you are willing to pay the sales tax at the counter when you make a local purchase, but will let someone order an item online and not pay any tax that will be returned to the City of Neosho, that is your right and you are free to make that decision.

The hard truth of the matter is that funding lost from this source will have to be made up from another source. That source may be an increase in property tax or the even the percentage of sales tax received by the local government on every other purchase.

The good wife and I live outside of the city limits but shop here and are happy to pay the necessary sales tax in order to do so.

That is the way in our free society that we fund our government and the services that they provide. We don’t want the government to take control of businesses in order to raise revenue nor do we want to pay oppressive or unreasonable taxes.

Some taxes are perfectly reasonable and necessary and in the case of the Use Tax for Neosho, is already being collected. This issue on the ballot is simply asking the citizens of Neosho to support the continuation of the tax that is currently being collected and to set in place the mechanisms to ensure that the State of Missouri will collect and then submit the funding to Neosho.

I will continue to try and decide what I want to be when I grow up, but in the meantime, the citizens of Neosho will have the opportunity to determine what it is that makes a good city manager and how it will best benefit them. They will also have the opportunity to ensure that the taxes charged, and the taxes paid is fair and equitable for every purchase no matter how it is made.

Why should some businesses get an unfair advantage and some buyers get a free ride because of the way in which a purchase was made?

Posted by Randy at 4:34 AM Tuesday, September 17, 2019

___666___666___666___

Comment

• This man is such a disingenuous fool wanting city tax-tards to give a city a windfall Internet tax

This man is such a disingenuous fool wanting city tax-tards to give a city a windfall Internet tax

Why would anyone want to give local government 2-3 percent of their remaining income?

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2019...77771452649302
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0376#post20376
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0376#post20376

Originally posted by Cousin Randy Turner View Post
        Paul Richardson: Where is this road leading?- Part 4

This whigger nit-wit wants Neosho fools to vote in higher Internuts sales taxes on theysselfs, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2019...s-road_17.html
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0184#post20184
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0184#post20184

(Paul Richardson's column, The Horse I Rode In On is published weekly in the Neosho Daily News, Seneca News-Dispatch and on the Turner Report.)

It is time to make the doughnuts and to have that early morning discussion about the dreaded “T” word. Yes, my friend, let’s talk about taxes.

Everything that we have access to on a corporate level, such as roads, police protection, fire protection, and all of the other “community” based advantages are funded by……taxes.

In a republic such as ours there is no other revenue source. In a communist based society, the state would own certain business operations and take all of the funding generated by that business as revenue.

Our government in this free society does not compete with the business or private sector. Funding for the government and the associated services is delivered by the citizen dependent upon their ability to pay.

My accountant told me years ago, “Paying taxes is a good sign, that means you are making money.” He is right, that is exactly what it means and my ability to make purchases and pay taxes escalates as my income grows.

I am like everyone else in this matter, however. If a tax is listed on the ballot my first reaction is to respond with a solid no.

After further examination that response is often challenged and is forced to change on occasion.

Often that is a result of simply understanding what the tax is and how it affects me. Let’s take a look at the Use Tax that will be placed before the citizens of Neosho during the November election.

The Use Tax is not a new tax. It is and has been collected much like a sales tax by the State of Missouri and dispersed accordingly. However, the process is changing and unless city governments address this through an election process and develop their own Use Tax, those local governments will stop receiving funds that they are due.

The Use Tax is applied to online purchases, just like a sales tax is paid when you go through the checkout lines at your local market. It is not an additional tax, you will either pay a Use Tax or a Sales Tax, but never both. This tax keeps a level playing field between online purchases and local brick and mortar stores.

You will always have the freedom to choose between purchasing online or at a local storefront, but you while you may save on the cost of the item at one or the other, you will still submit the appropriate tax on the item.

Under these conditions, state and local governments, but only if the local government has a Use Tax in place, will still receive the necessary funding for the continuation of services.

It boils down to this, if you are willing to pay the sales tax at the counter when you make a local purchase, but will let someone order an item online and not pay any tax that will be returned to the City of Neosho, that is your right and you are free to make that decision.

The hard truth of the matter is that funding lost from this source will have to be made up from another source. That source may be an increase in property tax or the even the percentage of sales tax received by the local government on every other purchase.

The good wife and I live outside of the city limits but shop here and are happy to pay the necessary sales tax in order to do so.

That is the way in our free society that we fund our government and the services that they provide. We don’t want the government to take control of businesses in order to raise revenue nor do we want to pay oppressive or unreasonable taxes.

Some taxes are perfectly reasonable and necessary and in the case of the Use Tax for Neosho, is already being collected. This issue on the ballot is simply asking the citizens of Neosho to support the continuation of the tax that is currently being collected and to set in place the mechanisms to ensure that the State of Missouri will collect and then submit the funding to Neosho.

I will continue to try and decide what I want to be when I grow up, but in the meantime, the citizens of Neosho will have the opportunity to determine what it is that makes a good city manager and how it will best benefit them. They will also have the opportunity to ensure that the taxes charged, and the taxes paid is fair and equitable for every purchase no matter how it is made.

Why should some businesses get an unfair advantage and some buyers get a free ride because of the way in which a purchase was made?

Posted by Randy at 4:34 AM Tuesday, September 17, 2019

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

This man is such a disingenuous fool.

First of all, imposing another 2-3 % sales tax on Internet purchases is not a "USE" tax. To cities it is a windfall tax because they don't have to provide any city services for this tax. Up until recently the US Constitution prevented states from imposing tariffs on goods imported from another state. Over a year ago the US Supreme Court dissolved precident since the days of mail-order catalog in the late 1800s and said that states could impose an Internet sales tax ( an interstate tariff) on purchases of over $2000 per year per taxpayer. And yes, Amazon has certainly had it coming.

But thanks to the Hancock Amendments, in order to collect this windfall tax stupid city taxpayers need to vote to tax themselves so every year this measure comes up and so far has been defeated. City politicians and workers are relentless in demanding more tax dollars.

Living in town means 10-25% higher taxes because of more levels of government. If you live outside city limits your address will shield you from having to pay 2-3% more sales taxes, the most regressive taxes which weigh most heavily upon the poor who must spend more of their income on food and basic necessities.

This Paul Richardson, who lives outside Neosho, seems like one of these virtue-signallers who is encouraging Neosho residents to go ahead and jump. Don't jump, city voters. If Paul wants to give at the local stores an additional 2-3 percent have him leave a big tip at the local brick and mortar store and tell them that it is for the governor.

A decade or so ago Neosho residents failed to pass a one-cent sales tax and the police and firemen ranks were halved. Was it the end of the world? Of course not. Fewer tickets were written, the economy improved, and things went back to full police state botheration.

Not a "use" tax but a windfall profits tax on Internet purchases which will bear down most heavily on the poor who live in town. Such a deal.

I'd vote "NO" even if you are not yet poor because that 2-3 percent of what you got left after all the other taxes adds up to having nothing left.

7:16 AM Sunday 22 Sept. 2019

===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

• Justice Department asks court to block Missouri's Second Amendment Preservation Act

Justice Department asks court to block Missouri's Second Amendment Preservation Act

By Jason Hancock
          Missouri Independent

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2021...-to-block.html
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3339#post23339
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3339#post23339

A Missouri law prohibiting state and local police from enforcing certain federal gun laws has already undermined drug and weapons investigations, the U.S. Department of Justice argued in documents filed Wednesday in Cole County Circuit Court.

As part of an ongoing lawsuit set for a hearing Thursday afternoon, the Justice Department is asking Cole County Judge Daniel Green to block the “Second Amendment Preservation Act,” a law approved by the state legislature in May and signed by Gov. Mike Parson.

Among its provisions, the law says law enforcement agencies will face $50,000 fines if they “infringe” on Missourians’ Second Amendment rights.

Some of those laws would include imposing certain taxes on firearms, requiring gun owners to register their weapons and laws prohibiting “law-abiding” residents from possessing or transferring their guns.

Brian M. Boynton, the acting head of the Justice Department’s civil division, wrote that the law violates the U.S. Constitution and “has caused, and will continue to cause, significant harms to law enforcement within the State of Missouri.”

Frederic Winston, special agent in charge of the Kansas City Field Division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), said in an affidavit submitted to the court that a dozen state and local officers have withdrawn from participating in ATF task forces at least in part because of the law.

That includes members of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Columbia Police Department, Johnson County Sheriff’s Office, O’Fallon Police Department and Sedalia Police Department.

Additionally, Winston wrote, the Missouri State Highway Patrol’s information analysis center informed ATF it would no longer provide any investigative support, including background information on investigative targets.

Missouri’s law, he wrote, “will cause a strain on law enforcement relationships due to the inability to communicate as effectively and to efficiently share information and investigative resources. This, in turn, will prevent law enforcement at all levels from effectively serving and protecting the citizens of Missouri and other states.”

Winston noted that in 2020, the highway patrol reported more than 13,800 firearms offenses in Missouri. That number, he said, is more than 8,000 in 2021.

The city and county of St. Louis filed a joint lawsuit in June seeking to block the law from going into effect. The suit argues the law violates the Constitution’s supremacy clause and will hinder law enforcement’s ability to deter crime.

When he signed the bill earlier this year, Parson said it was intended to push back against any effort by the federal government to tighten gun laws, saying he will “oppose government overreach and any unlawful efforts to limit our access to firearms.”

Both Parson and Attorney General Eric Schmitt have publicly vowed to defend the law.

Posted by Randy at 10:10 AM THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2021

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Ick bin a gliberal whigger censoring pussazoid . . .

My rant on trolling comments and other nonsense I won't allow on the Turner Report

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2021/12/my-rant-on-trolling-comments-and-other.html
            In an ideal world, I would be able to allow everyone to have their say in the comment section on the Turner Report and on my Facebook page and the Inside Joplin Facebook page.

As you are well aware, this is not an ideal world.

Long ago, reluctantly, I had to start using comment moderation on the Turner Report due to people, nearly always anonymous, who used profanity, who made libelous allegations about me and others and occasionally, veered into racist and antisemitic territory.

Especially Pastor Martin Lindstedt of the Aryan Nations and the other racists who he would notify to "wolf-pack" this gliberal whigger ass-clown. Then when my estranged Cousin Swillis Gumpff-Turner who grew up with me on a Newtonia sheep-farm, shared Ewelene's sheep pussy, then stayed on the farm and becum-cum the head of the East Newton Ku Klux Klan while I went to gay Granby then jewplin to becum-cum not only a highly closeted faggot but a gliberal whigger butt-hole fag [[[Boomer]]] drone.

Around the turn of the century I got fired as Editurd of the Carthage paper because the readership becum tired of my gliberal whigger faggotry and I got muh ass fired. So then being a failure even in the jewspaper trade I decided to turn the younger [de]generation into gliberal whigger butthole fags like myself because I couldn't or wouldn't have spawn.

But some of them didn't want to becum-cum gaywads and they showed me massive disrespect and the Administraitors of the Skrule wouldn't back me up in punishing them and so I disrespected them by writing a semi-pornographic poison-pen article about them and then got found out and fired for cause.

Now I'm a solitary drone-pussy writing a poison-pen blog full of lies, scared of going outside for fear of the ZOG-virus and of getting muh gliberal whigger butthole fag ass stomped. This blog is ALL I have left and I will not let it be pissed upon by normal White men and women, so I must censor away the inevitable ridicule.

Unfortunately, by enabling comment moderation, sometimes it takes hours before comments show on the blog. I am notified by email when a comment is posted, but the emails are mixed in with emails from dozens of funeral homes, news websites, releases from schools and governmental agencies and more than anything else- junk mail.

Also, many times, I have to go through multiple postings of the same comment because people became frustrated when their comment did not appear immediately.

There also came a time when I stopped posting comments from people who strayed from opinionated comments into trolling, usually stringing together insults designed to infuriate the other side, whether it be those on the left or the right end of the political spectrum.

I have rejected comments from liberals and conservatives.

Liberals who by theys' gliberal whiggerdumb make me look bad, from coonservantives who do likewise and from the racist reactionaries who make fun of me being a gliberal whigger butthole fag.

Things have grown worse over the past few months due to the people who insist on displaying their vast knowledge of masks and vaccines and the ones who repeat false claims that they have heard from media outlets that have long since sacrificed any credibility- if they ever had any.

In short, no one wants to take the ZOG-virus fake-vax clot shots, or wear a face-diaper showing them to be weak-minded tards but rather choose to listen to those who don't believe the jewsmedia claims about the FrankenFauchi Flu ZOGvirus.

COVID-19 should never have become political.

Even when it comes to politics, I have decided not to permit commenters to spread some of the nonsense I have allowed to slip through a time or two.

I have one commenter who insists every time he or she comments on one of the Missouri Independent articles I use that the Independent is financed by George Soros.

It is not.

I receive comments that Joe Biden is senile.

He is not.

Every time our president stumbles over a word when he is speaking, something all of us do, a number of talking heads on media that long since abandoned a pretense at relaying facts begin shouting "senility."
            Good Lord! He speaks in complete sentences. I had almost forgotten what it was like to hear that from a president.

And, of course, we have the COVID-19 comments.

Do not try to slip through posts insisting that more people have been harmed by the vaccine than by COVID.

That is not true. Neither are a lot of the "facts" being spread by the people who perpetuate that myth.

If you have an opinion about whether people should wear masks or be quarantined or whether there should be vaccine mandates, feel free to give your opinion on the Turner Report and just that.

But if you want to use, as one person whose comment did not get posted did a few moments ago, a reference to the masks people are wearing being "face diapers," you not only lack originality, but you also seem to lack a moral compass.

I no longer intend to allow people to use gross insults to people who care enough to protect others, as well as themselves.

If you want to leave that kind of comment, please take it to KZRG's Facebook page where it will be welcomed with open arms and liked by dozens of people who will be impressed with your wit.

If you want to read that brand of commentary and COVID misinformation, you will have to go somewhere else.
            t is not going to be permitted in the Turner Report comment section.

I realize most of you who are reading these words would never consider leaving comments of that sort.

All it takes, unfortunately, is a few people to poison the well and thousands more to poison the discourse in our nation.

Matterdaddy said...

In other words, you don't want anything that doesn't fit you left wing, preconceived narrative. Thanks for sharing loser!

8:50 AM

Dittos MatterDaddy.

Turner got fired from his job as an editor simply because Randy's left-wing foolishness got on this areas' last nerve.

Now Turner has a blog and over the years has censored differing viewpoints and holding him to account.

The next rant will be Turner giving up any and all pretense and making it quite clear that if you disagree with Turner your comments won't be published on his pathetic blog. But at least the hypocrisy is being curtailed as to Turner being much of a reporter and editor and objective. Now Turner can as a diseased liberal boomer forted up in his apartment publishing his left-wing drivel and dismissing acid comments that don't fit the liberal narrative.

Some day after weeks of Turner not even responding to his right worsheepfull followers some smell or not paying the bills will bring the police who will report that Randy Turner is dead and there will be some rejoicing.

But most of us will simply shrug our shoulders or eyebrows and wonder how they could tell.

Give 'em pablum Randy.

Comment above NOT Approved by Cousin Randy Turner

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Departing Neosho mayor comes out of the closet wearing Proud Boy attire

Cousin Randy doesn't support cum-cum cum-cummin' out of the closet unless it is a McClellan Park mensroom.

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2022...es-out-of.html

Departing Neosho Mayor Bill Doubchek wears a "Proud Mamzer" colors t-shirt
              . . . And who is the cute whiggress council-critter?

=
              Bill Doubek picked his final city council meeting as Neosho's mayor to come out of the closet.

When he emerged, he was wearing a t-shirt with a large PB in the middle.

There's nothing wrong with PB when it is mixed with jelly, but this particular PB, the shirt and insignia made clear stood for Proud Boys, the national outfit which has had its leader indicted for his role in planning the January 6 insurrection and which has had numerous other members arrested and charged for their participation.

Doubek wore the shirt as he conducted business during the regular council meeting, including posing for photos as he presented a proclamation to representatives from the local State Farm agency, then after he said his goodbyes and was headed out the door, he made a point of opening his jacket, appearing to want to leave the message, "Boy, I am proud to be a Proud Boy.'

When in the midst of Neosho skanks be a proud Proud Boy

The local chapter of the Proud Boys, the Ozark Mountain Proud Boys, has inflicted itself on Neosho for the past few years, creating a controversy over being allowed to have a booth at the annual Neosho Fall Festival and leading a disrespectful display directed at medical professionals during a special Neosho City Council meeting to discuss a proposed mask ordinance at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, which was noted in the December 16, 2020 Turner Report:

Cousin Randy bloviates:

Wear masks, wash your hands, maintain proper social distancing.

When medical professionals took that message to the Neosho Civic Center Tuesday night, they were swept away by a tidal wave of self-righteousness, a display of behavior that would not be permitted at a professional wrestling match and a bizarre orgy of self-satisfied selfishness as they intimidated the Neosho City Council into social distancing itself from a proposal that was guaranteed to save lives.

They ranted about socialism, they quoted Bible verses, they cited "facts" that came from any unreliable source that agreed with their opinions.

"Masks do not work. That's a fact. Look it up. Do the research," one man said, also using the despicable argument about the low percentages who are dying from COVID.

(Recently, the U. S. death toll passed the number of Americans who died in World War II. Thankfully, few of this sort were here then to bray at elected officials about why we should have to sacrifice by rationing when only a small percentage of soldiers had given the ultimate sacrifice.)

They argued that most of those who are dying are in nursing homes.

Of course, people do work in those nursing homes and go home to their families and mix with people in the community, but the idea is that it's a bunch of old people who are dying, so why should the rest of us have to inconvenience ourselves.

One speaker compared the ordinance to the way slaveholders controlled their slaves.

It was offensive. Naturally, he received a generous round of applause.

They proudly paraded their maskless faces to the microphone and explained why masks don't work.

And they gleefully mocked and shouted down the professionals, who have watched as the COVID wards at local hospitals have filled with patients, many of them from Neosho. After all, that was the hospitals' problems and, according to the shouted crowd commentary, they were raking in the money from the coronavirus.

Dr. Robert McNab, head of Freeman's COVID-19 unit, was met with jeers and disrespect. Audience members picked up their chairs at one point and turned their backs to a man who has fought valiantly for several months to save lives.

Yet McNab received better treatment from the audience than Steven Douglas, the public relations director at Access Family Care, as the audience shouted and prevented him from speaking.

They bullied Lori Marble of Mercy as she spoke.

Among those orchestrating the circus were members of the Ozark Mountain Proud Boys, shouting at will, berating the speakers from the medical facilities and the council members.

The results were easily predictable after the shameless display of bullying.

When council member Angela Thomas made the motion to approve the mask ordinance, it died for lack of a second.

A second proposed ordinance would have put occupancy restrictions into effect. There was no need to even bring that up.

On the social media platform, Parler, that provides access to everyone, the Ozark Mountain Proud Boys, boasted of its success at defending its Constitutional rights to bully, berate and be proud of it.
              Neosho Council found out, yet again, we value freedom and liberty. Peddle your bullshit mask mandates and occupancy restrictions somewhere else. That dog don't hunt here.

-------------

When the Proud Boys turned their faces and showed their behinds to the medical professionals at that meeting, they showed a contempt for our system and a misunderstanding of freedom (even though those who saw their faces and behinds said they were indistinguishable).

Doubek's choice of attire for his final council meeting and his beaming pride as he fully revealed his Proud Boys t-shirt just before his departure, also showed contempt- contempt for the people of Neosho.

Immediately after that reveal, Doubek turned his back and left.

Now that is a gesture Neosho residents can appreciate.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Working...
              X