No announcement yet.

The Turner Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From 2009: Jane Cunningham says there are six times more perverted teachers than priests

From 2009: Jane Cunningham says there are six times more perverted teachers than priests

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...ays-there.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4106#post4106

As I have noted several times on The Turner Report, Sen. Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield failed four times to get the Amy Hestir Student Protection Act passed before she finally succeeded this year.

Though most people, including teachers, have said they have no problem with most of the act, except for the social networking portion, Mrs. Cunningham has been promoting her bill year after year with the same misleading information, never verified by any reporter.

In this 2009 YouTube video, the senator says that teachers are six times more likely to molest children than priests. Of coursw she never says, and no one has yet called her on it, there are hundreds, probably thousands more teachers than priests.

It's an old joke, but it certainly fits. How can you tell when Jane Cunningham is not telling the truth to her constituents?

Her lips are moving.

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

From 2011: Swillis Gumpf-Turner says Cousin Randy 666 times more likely to cornhole jewr gaywad jewplin heil-skrewler than St. Louis RC priests

From 2011: Swillis Gumpf-Turner says Cousin Randy 666 times more likely to cornhole jewr gaywad jewplin heil-skrewler than St. Louis Roman Catholic priests

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4107

Damn, that Cousin Randy is all defensive. Why, he went and censored the below comment of mine:

Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner/When Randy's fingers are typing said...

Randy doesn't like women politicians who want to protect children from pedophile teachers.

Since there are much more public school teachers than Roman Catholic priests and pedophiles are attracted to the objects of their lusts, then I wouldn't be surprised if there were numerically "ten or twenty times as many perverted teachers than priests." Does Turner have the actual statistic handy? Or is in fact this 'guess' by Senator Cunningham correct or even understated?

How can you tell when Randy Turner is lying to his blog's readers with their pointy little liberal skulls full of mush? . . . .

. . . . Randy's fingers are typing.

Cousin Randy has always been a pussy like that, wanting to dish it out but not take anything back. For example, when Ewelene took to bouncing back when Cousin Randy was humping her and getting some fun out of it too, that asshole Cousin Randy called her a slut because she was baaaa-ing with pleasure and hit pore Ewelene with a pallet slat and like to broke pore Ewelene's heart. What an unfeeling, monstrous old faggot Cousin Randy turned out to be!!! But then again, Cousin Randy always was an asshole. Now he wants to turn all jewr gaywad jewplin heil-skrule whigger shithead kids into gliberal whigger butthole fags like he is.

Oh well. What to say? Others, not just me, are beginning to figure it out, though.

Think I should send a copy of this e-mail to Janie C, though?

===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

Jane Cunningham: Why's everybody always picking on me?

Jane Cunningham: Why's everybody always picking on me?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4131#post4131

Sen. Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield, just can't understand why anyone is interested in her little old Facebook bill. In an article from Reuters, Mrs. Cunningham points out that the state teacher organizations failed to voice any objections to the bill until after it had been signed by the governor.

Cunningham said teacher organizations supported the broader bill when it passed and did not raise concerns about the teacher-student Internet contact provision until recently.
        Teacher organizations may have supported the bill but the provision concerning social networking, which apparently also includes everything from e-mail to texting, was never presented to rank and file te teachers.

As I have pointed out before, the Facebook provision was never covered in the media as far as I have been able to determine, except for a report done by Gretchen Bolander of KODE in Joplin. It was never mentioned in MSTA or MNEA legislative reports.

In the Reuters article, Mrs. Cunningham says the problem is with misinformation that has been provided about her bill, but her answers to media questions indicate that either the misinformation is coming from her or that she has no understanding whatsoever of social networking:

"I've been working on this bill or four years, and all of a sudden the whole world is interested in it," said Cunningham, a St. Louis Republican.

"It's gotten a lot of attention because of misinformation," she added.

Teachers can still befriend students on Facebook or be in other Internet contact as long as the sites are open to administrators, parents or others, she said.

Allowing strictly private contact between teachers and students has proven to lead to some secret, improper relationships, she said.

The new law restricts texting, e-mails and website contacts.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 7:59 AM SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011

Comments:

Originally posted by Jonathan Dresner
        http://www.blogger.com/profile/04356112719229675996

I don't teach in Missouri, but I wonder if the law is going to create any trouble for post-secondary instructors (community college, university) at state-funded institutions who have the occasional under-18 student who might well still be covered by the law.

I've had students as young as 15 (as near as I can tell; I don't usually ask) in classes, and a lot of schools (esp. community colleges) are developing HS/CC hybrid classes to allow students to get a jump on college credits.

8:40 AM
        Originally posted by LaelaZ
        Well, this woman sure the heat. She's created a huge burden on students, teachers, and administrators in Missouri. I have teachers and coaches who are too afraid to email or be emailed by students because of this law. It's ridiculous. Why make taboo out of something that is the exact opposite? Yes, it can be abused but that doesn't mean everyone needs to be punished for it, especially when the entire district is using it in a positive way.

8:53 AM

LaelaZ said...
        *sure deserves

8:54 AM
        Originally posted by Anonymous

It's her mouth. She needs to shut up and iron her husband's shirts.

9:27 AM

@LaelaZ,
        Does this law make appropriate email communications illegal?

Are you saying teachers and coaches cannot email instructions, assignments or answer appropriate questions from students about appropriate school activities ans studies?

Your comments makes it sound like you are surrounded by teachers and coaches who are idiots and that you are their administrator. How sad.

If I were on a school board with someone with your obvious, judgement problems, we'd have to have a talk about your future, and it would not be very sunny. Do you know what I mean?

4:16 PM
        Randy said...

Actually, that is exactly what the law is saying and if you want to bully teenagers, please stay off this blog. I do not want or need readers like you.

4:21 PM

___666___666___666___

Comment

Turner the Kakistocrat

Turner the Kakistocrat

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4132#post4132

Something that needs to be understood is that Cousin Randy Turner is a sociopathetic gliberal whigger butthole fag piece of shit. You see, Cousin Randy is essentially twisted and evil, and seldom tells the truth. For years this predator yammered and whined for lessening freedom for private citizens in favor of more 'law' and more interference in family life as a lie-paper jewrnalist and then editor. Eventually the readers and management run Turner out of the newspaper industry because they got tired of reading Turner's lies or being responsible for Turner's lies.

Regrettably, Turner then wandered into another profession in which Turner could still be a vicious amoral liar but with this time before a captive audience, that of children so that Turner could influence them to become the amoral, vicious perverted evil animals that Cousin Randy is.

Cousin Randy is a bully and a coward. When he had power as first a reporter and then an editor, Turner would routinely twist words, make up something said, editorialize in a supposed news story and do its best to make its victim look foolish or small or crooked. The
          Swillis Gumpf Turner/Turner the 'Kakistocrat' pt1 said . . .

This law passed overwhelmingly because there is ABSOLUTELY NO VALID REASON WHATSOEVER for a public school teacher to have and maintain private unsupervised contact after school hours with underage school children without the consent of their parents or the supervision of school administration. NONE!!!

Even Turner, with his vast array of experience in claiming that everyone else is a potential criminal and that Turner and other liberals always mean well which is supposed to cover how 'liberal' policies always fail but we are supposed to keep them in power because they claim that they mean well, why even Turner couldn't come up with a hypothetical reason why he should be allowed to have private, unsupervised contact after school hours without the permission of his supervisors or the children's parents and guardians. After a long career of whining about "How there ought to be a law . . . . Turner decided that there really oughtn't to be a law against Turner . . . or Turner getting to do whatever Turner wants to do, whenever Turner wants to do it, without the consent or permission of others who are responsible or have to pay the price for whatever Turner wants to do but now can't because there is now a law against it.

The law passed because no teacher wanted to be known as a potential pervert against a law aimed at pervert public school teachers. The teacher's unions didn't want to be seen as opposing a law and then having one of their teachers molest some students and get away with it because this law wasn't passed. And so the teachers and their union were silent as the governor signed it because he didn't want to be seen as soft on pervert teachers.

And so the law has passed and only Randy Turner does dare whine aloud and often against this law which passed against such as himself. All of Turner's enemies, who suffered from Turner's hypocrisies over the years are seeking to write something in Turner's blog which will tweak Turner to the max without being censored by Turner.

Frankly, I don't see why Jane Cunningham is apologetic for getting her law passed after years of effort in doing so. Jane kept plugging away and when she became powerful enough as did the conservative Republicans, then this law went through like a hot knife through butter and nobody still can be seen as being against this wise and just law without looking like a pervert of some kind, or a pervert enabler.

11:50 PM

Since there was a 5,000 character limit, the essay had to be divided into two sections, Accordingly:

Swillis Gumpf Turner/Turner the 'Kakistocrat' pt1 said . . .

So Turner, far from your commentators being the bully, rather it is that you are the bully, threatening to censor anyone who isn't supporting that which even you cannot actually support: you and any other public school teacher having private, unsupervised contact after school hours with children without the express permission of their parents or local school authorities responsible legally or morally because of their office/position, elected or appointed.

Of course this is your blog and you can be as big of a bully on your property as you please, and censor anyone you please on it. It is because most of you public school teachers and public employees have in fact a voracious visceral contempt for private property that this law putting a limit on your behavior with other people's minor children, who were as a matter of fact not born and bred to provide you with a government job, was deemed to be absolutely necessary.

So now that the law has passed, if you don't think you can obey it, you should submit your resignation to the Joplin school board as opposed to whining about how it is so very unfair and unnecessary and leaving the parents in the district worried that you might think that obeying it is optional. In fact, perhaps since you seem to have such a problem with this law, perhaps you should be made to swear a 'loyalty oath' that you will fully obey and comply with it or face termination forthwith. After all, public employment is NOT a private property right.

Insofar as you censoring comments which are well reasoned albeit critical, I think you have forfeited all moral pretensions to be taken seriously in any regard. You are simply a sort of criminal with a sense of entitlement 'thinkng' that everyone else must obey the rules after agitation for slavery for others, but that you are above all rules placed to limit your behavior. You are thus not any aristocrat, not even a rotten one, but rather a 'kakistocrat.'

11:53 PM

So both sections were submitted AFTER I had saved the post because I knew Cousin Randy Turner was a lying cocksucker. And sure enough, the gliberal whigger cocksucker corps responded, with none of them having the wit enough to figure out what happened to "Turner the Kakistocrat Pt 2."

===========

Comment

News-Leader: Facebook bill posing problems for teachers, students

News-Leader: Facebook bill posing problems for faggot pedophile teachers, gaywad students

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...ll-posing.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4167

The media, which totally ignored the social networking portion of Sen. Jane Cunningham's SB 54 when it was being considered, continues to publicize it now.

The Springfield News-Leader examines the Facebook bill in today's edition:

"I think that the problem is that the teachers -- which is 99.9 percent of teachers out there -- who use these tools effectively are being impacted by a small group of people who don't," says Zac Rantz, communications coordinator for the Nixa school district and president-elect of the Missouri School Public Relations Association. "Email and everything like that are just normal forms of communication between people."

Rantz goes on to say, "We understand and support the intent of the law, which is to keep sexual predators away from our kids and out of school, but banning them from Facebook, texting and email is not going to prevent that."

Vagueness of the law is the other issue, Rantz says: "Everyone is interpreting the law differently, which is part of the problem."

The law in part reads: "Teachers cannot establish, maintain or use a work-related website unless it is available to school administrators and parents, or have a nonwork-related website that allows exclusive access with a current or former student."

Rantz says schools are waiting on legal counsel to tell them how to respond. Each district is responsible for drafting policy to ensure compliance with the law. But first, Rantz says, they need to know what the law means.

Some implications are fairly obvious: no more private email, instant messages via Facebook or text messaging. In an age when teens are more likely to text than pick up a phone, this could have an impact on the immediacy of communications between educators and students.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Liepapers dead, pubic skrewls next

Liepapers dead, pubic skrewls next

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4168#post4168

Cousin Swillis?/Liepapers dead, pubic skrewls next said...

Turner doesn't need to see or text or obsessively communicate privately with certain of his pupils without their parents or school supervision after school hours. He just wants to be able to do so and is having a hissy fit because those days are numbered. Them little gaywad nippers did fine without Turner getting to contact them privately back before Turner got obsessed with having private unsupervised contact with them and they will do even better now that such private unsupervised contact is to be banned.

The Springfield paper isn't read much over here anyway, and that is not likely to change. I knew that they were liberal nitwits before this latest idiotic statement supporting pedophile public school teachers getting to sext students but now am not surprised that they think it is now such a problem to keep public schools from being a pedophile's paradise. Yapping such stupidity with a [non]straight face is why they lost their readership in the first place. Why pay hard-earned money just to be lied and preached to by hypocritical moral imbeciles?

But you keep on trying to explain to parents why you have a constitutional right to have private unsupervised contact with their offspring to parents and see how far that gets you Turner. I imagine the rest of the teachers are wishing you would please just shut up about all this whining about a law that protects not only students, but them as well by simply banning unsupervised private contact with their students. If they decide to beat your ass because you are making them look like a pack of perverts too, then they sure have my approval. Keep it up and someday we won't have any more public schools paid for by property taxes.

===========

Comment

No more bullies, liars, and racists bring mean to us gliberal whigger butthole fags

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4177
                http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...d-racists.html

One of the problems most associated with the internet has been the ease with which faceless, anonymous people can launch scurrilous attacks.

It has been a problem with any website that allows comments and as the success of this blog has grown over the past eight years it has been a growing concern of mine.

For a long time, I have only removed the worst of comments, ones which included obscene language or racist remarks.

I have bent over backwards to allow remarks that are critical of my viewpoints and have even allowed one commenter after another (for the most part, the same handful of petty people) to launch all kinds of personal attacks on me, some of which have nothing to do with the post.

I have always tried to encourage an open debate on The Turner Report, but by allowing bullies, liars, and racists (many of whom have learned what I will delete and have started sneaking in their poisonous beliefs), I have actually discouraged an open debate. I have received e-mails from people who have said they have left comments in the past, but will no longer do so because of the vicious attacks launched on them by people who will tolerate no viewpoint that differs from their own.

I have always been concerned that if I moderated comments more forcefully, I would lose readers.

After weighing all of these considerations, I decided after deleting another one of these long, ranting comments calling me a pervert because i oppose Jane Cunningham's Facebook Bill, that I no longer will allow comments to automatically appear on my website. All comments will go through moderation from this point.

If you want to disagree with my opinion,please do so. I will be happy to run comments from people whose viewpoints differ from my own. That is the kind of open discussion that elevates the internet.

If you want to attack my character or the character of others who agree with what I write, you are going to have to find another outlet.

I have spent eight years building The Turner Report into a successful blog.If those whose poisonous comments have continued year after year want to continue to have their viewpoints read, they are welcome to put in their own time and develop their own following.

From this point on, their free ride on this blog is over.

MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011

___666___666___666___

Comment

Time 4 The Turner Diaries 4 "Fair & Balanced Approach" to Gliberal Whigger Butthole Fags

Time 4 The Turner Diaries 4 "Fair & Balanced Approach" to Gliberal Whigger Butthole Fags

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4178

===========

Comment

Our View: Protect children, not institutions

Our View: Protect children, not institutions
                    November 29, 2011

The Joplin Globe

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x91...f-manslaughter
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4839#post4839

Pennsylvania State University is just the latest example of what happens when an institution’s reputation becomes more important than the lives of those it’s supposed to serve.

We’ve heard for weeks about the allegations against former football defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky and how he used his authority at Penn State and with his charitable organization, The Second Mile, to target, isolate and then sexually assault young boys. And, how those who knew about it kept quiet.

Penn State, unfortunately, is no anomaly. It’s just another example of the protectionism afforded to institutions at all levels. Churches, youth organizations and school districts make the news — sometimes at the local level — when sexual abuse of children is exposed. But, as with Penn State, there can be multiple crimes: the abuse itself, and the attempts to hide what happened.

In the wake of the Penn State scandal, Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster wants lawmakers to consider expanding the mandatory reporting of sexual abuse of a child.

Missouri law currently requires teachers, clergy and members of certain other professions to report child sex abuse to law enforcement. Koster wants the Legislature to consider extending the mandatory reporting requirement to all citizens.

Before we make everyone a self-appointed expert on child abuse, why don’t we look at those entities that could make the biggest difference? Such as the institutions and their leaders who are already charged with protecting our children.

Quietly dismissing a pastor, a priest, a camp counselor or a schoolteacher, so as to protect the institution’s reputation, is not in the best interest of stopping the crime.

When we believe that our children are more important than the “good name” of the institution, only then will children really be safe.

Comments:

Joan Turner

Good Grief! May I suggest the Globe write an editorial about getting the accused rapists and killers of Rowan Ford to trial. I am David Turner.

Pastor Lindstedt

Not a problem provided that if false accusations of child molestation are made that the police, judges and media that whupped things up are put to death along with their families. cf I Kings 21. Hail Victory! Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN.

Last edited by Librarian; 12-12-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Joe White, Kanakuk ask for civil suit to be dismissed or moved to Missouri

Joe White, Kanakuk ask for civil suit to be dismissed or moved to Missouri

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2011/...l-suit-to.html
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4873

If at first you don't succeed...

On Friday, attorneys for Branson-based Kanakuk and its CEO Joe White filed a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a Texas couple whose son was molested by former Kanakuk Kamp director Pete Newman.

If the suit is not dismissed, the documents, which were filed in U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, say, it should be moved to Missouri, where the actual molestation took place.

The Texas family says it would never have sent the boy to Missouri had it not been for White's convincing them during a trip to Texas.

This is the second time Kanakuk attorneys have tried this gambit.

U. S. District Court Judge Joe Fish ruled Oct. 28 that the plaintiffs had shown enough evidence that a significant portion of the crimes against the boy occurred in Texas. The following passage was taken from Judge Fish's decision:

The plaintiffs contend that Kanakuk CEO Joe White and Kanakuk officials came to Texas to convince children to come to the camp at Branson where they were sexually molested by Newman. Newman pleaded guilty to sex abuse charges and is serving two life sentences.

According to the complaint, White and Kanakuk deliberately came into this district, persuaded residents of this district to send their children out of the district, and facilitated the transportation of those children out of this district. White spoke at the “Promise Keepers” event in Irving, Texas to influence parents to sent their children to the Missouri Camps Kanakuk convinced the defendants to send their son to a camp outside of this district by communicating with them at their home in this district through telephone calls, mail, and e-mail. Once the plaintiffs agreed to sent their son to the camp, the defendants organized a bus in Dallas that would take him out of this district and into Missouri.

Newman’s phone, mail and e-mail communications with John Doe I at home in Texas allowed Newman to “groom” John Doe I for sexual abuse.

These communications, which were allegedly “sponsored and sanctioned” by Kanakuk, permitted Newman to develop a “deeper and more trusting relationship” with John Doe I. Id. And after receiving permission from John Doe, Newman discussed masturbation with John Doe I over the phone, while John Doe I was at his home in Texas.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 6:07 PM MONDAY, DECEMBER 05, 2011

Comments:

Newman in a hot tub, Turner on Facebook

Newman in a hot tub, Turner on Facebook said...

Turner seems to have two minds about child molestation.

When it occurs in a private Christian school, the owners of that school should be hounded and driven out of business entirely. However if this child molestation occurs in public schools, then these schools should be given a free pass and allowed to continue to exist . . . . without any laws passed by legislatures to ensure that it doesn't happen in the first place by claiming that public school teachers have a 'right' to private contact with students without the parents' and administrative knowledge, much less approval.

Two standards, one Turner. Joe Newman in a hot tub, Randy Turner on Facebook.

How about privatizing the schools so that Turner won't have to be so morally bi-polar?

___666___666___666___

Comment

Message to Missouri schools: If they don't look like us, check their papers

Message to Missouri schools: If they don't look like us, check their papers

My gliberal whigger butthole fag mangina is aching at thinking of not getting somethang strange becuz it got deported!!!

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/...s-if-they.html
                        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randy-...b_1199089.html
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5058#post5058

(The following is my latest Huffington Post blog.)

Public schools are a place where all children should feel welcome.

That has always been my goal and the goal of the teachers who work with me. If Missouri State Sen. Will Kraus, R-Lee's Summit, has his way, that will continue to be the case, unless you have a Hispanic surname or perhaps your accent or the color of your skin differ from Sen. Kraus'.

The senator would like to see Missouri join Arizona and Alabama in requiring public schools to become the law enforcement arm of a right-wing agenda. Parents who want their children to attend a public school will have to furnish evidence that their child is legal.

The idea, Sen. Kraus said in a statement issued Tuesday, is to determine how much money illegal immigrants are costing the state of Missouri. It is not to punish anyone, he insists.

Of course, if the General Assembly passes Kraus' bill, we will see an increase in dropouts, the same thing that happened in the other states that passed this legislation. And while the courts have ruled to this point that students cannot be turned away, the very fact that such a law exists creates more than enough fear to keep any parent who is in this country illegally to keep their children away from the schools.

It also creates yet another mountain of government-mandated paperwork that does not do one thing to educate children. It is also likely that the cost of implementing this law will simply divert already scarce dollars at a time when Missouri, like many other states, are not putting enough money into its schools.

With the announcement earlier this month that Speaker of the House Steve Tilley, who has received more than a quarter of a million dollars in campaign contributions over the past three years from billionaire educational voucher supporter Rex Sinquefield, has removed former educators from the House Education Committee and has replaced them with anyone who has filed an anti-teacher or anti-public school bill (and one representative who was home schooled and home schools all of his children), it appears that public education in Missouri, like in most states, has a target on its back once again in 2012.

I shudder to think of what public education in Missouri will look like in a couple of years. Vouchers, which will likely be passed under the euphemism "tuition tax credits," will enable public money to be poured into private schools, public school teachers will be paid on the basis of how their students do on poorly written standardized tests, teachers will be allowed to enter the field with fewer requirements since everyone knows that experienced teachers (in the new way of thinking) are a liability.

And while the children of those whose parents are wealthy enough to contribute to political campaigns will find their private school education subsidized by taxpayers, the public schools, long the backbone of Missouri communities, will still be around, as well.

After all, someone has to handle the students who are not wanted by the private schools and monitor those who do not look or sound like Will Kraus.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 4:27 PM WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012

Comments:

Originally posted by Itz no fun being an ill-eagle alien

Well, Turner, if you think it is so awful in this day of strapped state and local budgets to stop educating illegal aliens and 'anchor babies' I suggest that you sneak across the border and teach them little mestizos English as a second language based upon what the Mexican taxpayer can fund.

It may come as quite a surprise but simply cutting off benefits to those who don't belong in this country and are neither able or willing to pay for these benefits that taxpayers are no longer able to pay for either is probably the last step just before the entire educational edifice collapses. We've listened to you liberals and all you ever accomplished when you got most of what you wanted was disaster.

Pretty soon there won't be no more public education funded by property taxes. Call it educational bureaucratic over-stretch.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Proposed teacher tenure constitutional amendment another attack aimed at public schools

Proposed teacher tenure constitutional amendment another attack aimed at public schools

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/...itutional.html
                          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randy-...b_1212857.html
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5123#post5123

I could be fired tomorrow.

That is not a prediction, (I’m keeping my fingers crossed) but a simple statement of fact. This is my thirteenth year as a classroom teacher and my ninth with the Joplin School District, but if, for some reason, school officials determined I no longer fit into their plans, I would probably have to dust off my resume.

But first, I would be entitled to a hearing because I have tenure.

That protection, which contrary to the myth being pushed by those who are looking to eliminate every last vestige of power held by teacher unions is not keeping thousands of bad teachers in classrooms across the United States, may soon be a thing of the past in the Show-Me State.

Associated Press reported Tuesday that Missourians might vote on the elimination of teacher tenure in November if an initiative petition is successful. The paperwork was filed with the secretary of state’s office by the same attorney who has served as front man for another initiative petition which would eliminate the state’s income tax and replace it with a sales tax, a soak-the-poor scheme which would benefit those who think spending tax money on people who don’t live in their neighborhood is an affront to their constitutional rights.

According to AP’s account, the constitutional amendment sought in the initiative petition would eliminate public funding for any school district that uses seniority in any fashion to determine which teachers should be fired or promoted. Decisions on salary, hiring and firing would have to be based on scores on standardized tests or as those tests are referred to in the language of those submitting the petition- “objective criteria.”

Without a doubt, the initiative’s supporters will blanket the state with advertisements spreading the message that thousands of bad teachers are employed in Missouri schools, graying drones who show up (or not), collect their paychecks year after year and do not answer to anyone because they are protected by powerful unions.

And it won’t be hard to find anecdotal evidence that there have been instances where good young teachers have been let go while older teachers were retained. The failing schools in our inner cities will be highlighted as reasons why tenure should become a thing of the past. Of course, no mention will be made that all of these failing schools are located in centers of poverty because poverty to those who have bankrolled anti-public school initiatives and lawmakers has nothing whatsoever to do with failing schools- the responsibility lies solely on teachers, and more specifically those “bad” teachers who are standing in the way of Missouri becoming an educational Shangri-La.

Supporters of the initiative will undoubtedly fail to point out that Missouri, unlike many other states with teacher tenure, does not allow tenure to be achieved until the first day of a teacher’s sixth year. And it can be longer. After I taught in a smaller school district for four years and then took a job in the Joplin school system, I had to wait an additional five years. My tenure did not become official until the first day of my 10th year as a classroom teacher.

Those who want this to pass are, for the most part, the same ones who are pushing efforts to bring in Teach for America and instructors from non-traditional areas, indicating that teacher training is unnecessary and that anyone can step into a classroom and succeed.
                          They also want to promote the absurd idea that experience counts for nothing and that when you reach your mid-30s or 40s, you already have one foot in the grave and can no longer serve the educational community.

Make no mistake about it, the purpose behind anti-tenure laws, the same as with so-called “parental choice” bills, is the complete and utter annihilation of a public school system which has served this country well.

In the end, all of the merit pay proposals and opening up teaching to anyone who can stand in front of a classroom is only going to increase the already high percentage of people who enter the profession and leave it within a few years. The only problem is- when the newer teachers leave to try their hand at something more lucrative (and with much less stress) this time, there will be no veteran instructors remaining to take up the slack.

At the point, the destruction of public schools will be complete.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Rex Sinquefield and the KKK: Speech shows billionaire's arrogance and prejudice

Rex Sinquefield and the KKK: Speech shows billionaire's arrogance and prejudice

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/...ech-shows.html
                            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randy-...b_1271592.html
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5267#post5267

(The following post is my latest Huffington Post blog and is also my column for this week's Newton County News.)

In the middle of a speech in which he demanded an end to teacher tenure, retired billionaire Rex Sinquefield unleashed the following bombshell:

The Ku Klux Klan got together and said how can we really hurt the African American children permanently? How can we ruin their lives? And what they designed was the public school system.

His quote was taken from a 2007 column in the ironically titled Linn Unterrified Democrat. The author, Ralph Voss, a former judge and self-described Reagan Republican, told me the Sinquefield quote took his words out of context and provided me with a copy of the original column.

The damning words linking the KKK to public education were not the only ones which Sinquefield used to shade the truth during his speech at the private Lindenwood University.

He employed the oft-used tactic of saying teacher tenure was driving good teachers out of education while the bad ones lingered on and on just drawing their paychecks and sapping any chance children have of receiving an education.

Sinquefield had no evidence to back it up. He didn’t need any.

What Sinquefield, an outspoken advocate of educational vouchers, has is his bank account and his willingness to spend money on politicians to do his bidding. When you have billions and you are willing to use it in a state that has no campaign contribution limits, no one worries about whether you make any sense or not, they just ask “What do you want me to do?” and “How quickly do you want it done?”

While Missourians are far more interested in legislation that would bring jobs to the state, their elected officials, many with substantial money trails leading back to Sinquefield, are insisting that issues like teacher tenure are at the top of the list for what voters want accomplished during the 2012 legislative session.

In 2011, Sinquefield contributed $50,000 to Sen. Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield, who pushed an unsuccessful tenure elimination bill that would have forced public schools to divide their faculties into four tiers, and paid them according to student scores on standardized tests, with the teachers on the top tier receiving 60 percent more than those on the next tier. This year, Sen. Cunningham, is pushing a bill that would open the door for vouchers to attend private and parochial schools.

Speaker of the House Steve Tilley, R-Perryville, who put education at the top of the agenda, received $75,000 from Sinquefield, while the chairman of the House Education Committee, former public school teacher Scott Dieckhaus, R-Washington, picked up $13,500, from the billionaire. Dieckhaus, who sponsored the House version of Sen. Cunningham’s teacher tenure bill last year, has a new bill aimed at eliminating tenure this year.

Sinquefield is also pushing a constitutional amendment that would eliminate Missouri’s income tax and replace it with a larger sales tax. At this point, he is already funding a group in favor of the proposal called “Let Voters Decide” to the tune of more than $5 million. The plan, opponents argue, would decimate public schools, which are already reeling from the damage that has been done to 0ur economy. From all appearances, that would not bother Sinquefield a bit.

What could make 2012 different from other years is that apparently Sinquefield has made it known that he is tired of spending so much money and not receiving anything in return.

Two Joplin-area businessmen who have regular dealings with the legislature told me that they recently asked a local legislator why he was supporting Sinquefield’s plan to eliminate the state income tax, when they knew he had said many times it was a bad plan and would never work.

The legislator said he and his fellow representatives had been told by leadership they needed to be vocal in their support of the changes Sinquefield wants, or the money flow was going to be cut off.

The money flow continues unabated.

Perhaps after the controversy over his Lindenwood speech, Sinquefield will be content to let his money do the talking. Hopefully not. His billions give him the appearance of someone who has something of substance to say.

When he actually opens his mouth and removes that thin veil, all of the riches in the world cannot hide the arrogance and prejudice of Rex Sinquefield.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 4:36 AM MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012

___666___666___666___

Comment

Sex scandal hits McAuley; basketball coach fired

Sex scandal hits McAuley; basketball coach fired
                              I was wrong and Senator Jane Cunningham was right -- the Facebook Law was necessary to keep us pervert chomo teachers from diddling them nippers.

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/...asketball.html
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5301#post5301

Officials at McAuley High School in Joplin sent a letter to parents today telling them that boys basketball coach Chuck Williams, who also served as athletic director, football coach and golf coach, has been fired.

At least two young women have leveled accusations at Williams. One is a recent McAuley graduate and another is a senior who attended McAuley until recently when her accusations against the coach made her a target of his supporters. The Joplin Police Department has interviewed both young women, a source told The Turner Report.

Parents were reportedly told that the accusations involve supplying alcohol to minors. Screen shots of Facebook messages allegedly sent by Williams indicate use of profanity and references to drugs and sex in conversations with a teenage girl.

(Note: I have the screen shots, but I am not going to have that kind of language on this blog.)

Williams is the second teacher fired by McAuley for misconduct in the past couple of weeks.

More [mis]information and censorship
                              is on the way.

POSTED BY RANDY AT 9:54 PM MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012

===============

What is wrong with teachers these days? Sex, alcohol and such....oh my! Especially at a private religious school. Then you look at TJ Independent Day school, Joplin, Mo. The "school" just fired the new art teacher for shaking a 5th grader. Check it out. The school swept the incident under the rug as usual.

3:32 AM
                              Well, firing the guy sounds like the main thing to do for shaking a fifth grader. What other steps would you like them to take?

6:46 AM
                              To the first Anonymous posting... why did you refer to TJ as a school in quotation marks?

9:40 AM

I don't believe it. I want to see proof, I think you're bluffing Turner!

2:19 PM
                              Here is an education to Anonymous who questioned the use of quotes around the word “school”. These are called sneer quotes, which are quotation marks placed around a word or phrase to indicate that it does not signify its literal or conventional meaning. The effect of using sneer quotes is often similar to pretending a skeptical modifier such as so-called or alleged to label the quoted word or phrase, to indicate scorn, sarcasm, or irony.

Other steps to take other than firing the guy??? One-step would be public awareness (a news article) based on the "quality" personnel working at the school. Just as the situation at McAuley, public awareness is essential in making choices for a safe education for our children.

6:13 PM

Facebook...any teacher who facebooks with student for any reason should be fired.

6:19 PM
                              Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner/Jane Cunningham was right said...

Sounds to me like that Facebook Law that you didn't like very much should have been in place so that criminal charges could have been placed against this teacher.

It was to combat just this sort of abuse by teachers against the persons and morals of their underage students that this law was passed last year, but some of these 'wonderful' teachers like yourself said that the law was not really necessary and so subverted it and had it repealed.

So now this 'Facebook Law' has been proven necessary. Public school teachers shouldn't be allowed unsupervised contact via Facebook or any other electronic medium without the knowledge and consent of parents and school administration. Leaving these as 'policies' by local school boards, because they don't have the Constitutional power to criminalize their policies/suggestions simply is not enough. Criminal sanctions as created by the Legislature are what is necessary, and what was the purpose of last year's Facebook Law.

Jane Cunningham was right and you were wrong, Turner.

9:26 PM

Above comment was censored by Cousin Randy Randy Turner.

Originally posted by Cousin Randy Randy

That's ridiculous. The overwhelming majority of teachers who maintain Facebook friendships with students do so in an entirely professional manner. The only teachers who should be fired are those who misuse Facebook.

10:20 PM
                              Originally posted by Cousin Randy Randy
                              That's ridiculous. The overwhelming majority of teachers who maintain Facebook friendships with students do so in an entirely professional manner. The only teachers who should be fired are those who misuse Facebook.

10:20 PM
                              Originally posted by TAD

Even if the Missouri Facebook Law of last year had been upheld by the legislature - that no teacher could have any child in school as a friend - it would not have prevented this predator from his actions.

That was a big point concerning the argument to change that ridiculous law. Only decent and honest teachers wouldn't friend a child on Facebook because of the law.

It was never going to stop a true predator.

1:07 AM

___666___666___666___

Comment

The anonymous bullies who comment on blogs

The anonymous bullies who comment on blogs

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/...-on-blogs.html
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5327#post5327

Those who have read The Turner Report over the past nine years have seen this pattern before.

I write something that ticks off someone and the vicious comments begin almost immediately and don't stop. And at some point it always leads to personal accusations about my past (and if I had done all or any of the things these anonymous bullies and cowards accuse me of doing, I would probably be sitting in a jail cell).

The same pattern began shortly after my post about the firing of McAuley Coach Chuck Williams earlier this week. And I made the same mistake I have made in the past. I went out of my way to be fair to those who were leaving comments.

Though I deleted the ones that were the most egregious, I wrongly left derogatory comments about the alleged victims in this case, one of whom is underage. That was a mistake. Those comments have also been removed.

At least one person, perhaps more, has been bombarding me with negative comments, often the same ones over and over, berating me for not publishing them. These comments have included some new stories that I had never heard before about why I was fired at The Carthage Press. I accidentally posted one of those. It is also gone.

The anonymous writer noted a few moments ago that I had deleted nine comments, bringing the number on the Williams post from 32 to 23 and he bragged that he has "a screen shot" of them. Congratulations! What I deleted were comments that made you look like a jerk. I also deleted one comment that I had accidentally posted twice, my complete rundown of the times I was fired at various places, (all of which I wrote about extensively in Newspaper Days, which is available at Amazon.com and I did not sugarcoat my shortcomings in that book), and several cowardly swipes at the girls who were involved in the incidents that led to Williams' dismissal.

Call it a violation of your First Amendment rights. It is not. You can take your screen shot and you can publish it anywhere you want. You can even start a blog and if you are lucky and have any writing skill (doubtful from the samples I have seen of your writing) perhaps in a few years you will develop a following that is a small percentage of the reading community I have worked years to build.

I would advise you take one step if you plan to do that. Use your real name. My readers don't have any use for cowards who want to bully teenage girls under the cloak of anonymity.

My blog has always been open to comments, whether they agree with me or not. I encourage a a wide-ranging discussion on issues and news stories. I will continue to do so. Character assassination has no place on this blog and will not be tolerated.

POSTED BY RANDY COUSIN RANDY AT 8:52 PM FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2012

___666___666___666___

Comment

Working...
                                X