+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Linder Again Waxes Gaseous On CI

Rabbi Alex Linder is offline Gut-Sick kikenweasel With Crohns/jew Ass-GAIDS Veteran Member Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts
    Granny's basement, Kirksville, Missery, 'Kwa

Default Ick ben ein cowardly Guido-Weasel With jew Ass-Cancer

Ick ben ein cowardly Guido-Weasel With jew Ass-Cancer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1022#post1022
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post208749

Quote Originally Posted by me on VNNF
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...51#post1052751

Oh, god, he's back. With a week's worth of built up moron-jism.

Well, I had my fun, starting this thread immediately after temp-banning you, cowardly whigger pussy that I am, so I'll leave you to spray your retarded ripostes.
    Pastor Visser, please please please pray for me. My jew ass-cancer is building up again and Brutus left me two months ago and SteveB and Bardamu can't lick clean my new colostomy bags nearly as good.

You got to understand that I needed a fresh set of colostomy bags. TraitorGlenn says that they told him at the Class VI store for drunken lifer informants that there is a recession going on and unless The Nigger gets health care passed that all of us ZOG rats are on short rations.

I don't know if you have noticed, but VNNF, as well as phorafags/feebs and $permFront, loses one-third of itz posters whenever the jews have one of their holey daze:

Quote Originally Posted by CurtMaynard got me dead to rights

Jews and their psycho friends infiltrate WN forums
    Monday, September 21, 2009

http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/...o-friends.html
    http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogsp...o-friends.html

A comrade I have known and respected for decades wrote me and others an email regarding an unusual phenomenon he noticed at VNN (Vanguard News Network), a white nationalist discussion forum, but which I believe is relevant for many other WN fora:

Greetings, All!

Tonight, Saturday, September 19, 2009, is the first night of Rosh Hashanah. The holiday officially begins at sundown, but most observant Jews spend some time prior to that in preparation.

The number of new posts on the Vanguard News Network Forum (www.vnnforum.com) runs at about 100 (or a little more) over each 24-hour period. Today it has dropped to about 70.

As other folks before me have noted, this happens each year on the first nights of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Pesach (Passover).

My question: Is this a coincidence, or are one-third of the posters on VNN trouble-making Jews?

===========I (John DeNugent?) replied:

Dear comrade

If these stats are accurate — that posting on VNN goes down by a third on Jewish holy nights – they would perfectly explain the situation — and not just at VNN, but also at Stormfront, eNationalist, thephora.net and other discussion fora.

It should be self-evident: OF COURSE Jews (as well as actual ZOG government employees such as FBI, CIA, and various police) infiltrate WN fora, just as they physically infiltrate, join and even lead WN grouplets.

When Henrik Holappa was arrested on March 2009, and the day afterward prominent Stormfronters began accusing me of being a homosexual — a smear that was both ludicrous on its face and highly dangerous, because it would have cast a shadow on both me as an activist and on Henrik, who stayed in our home for eight months as a refugee — and then I was accused of being insane and cowardly as well (the unholy trinity of lies also spewed at Hitler, btw: 1) homo, 2) nut and 3) coward), that was the moment when I fully realized that major WN websites were chock full of Jews — and their Gentile minions.

Of course, there has always been an alliance between Jews and whites who are psychopaths. What a Jew always needs is a white psychopath, a traitorous shabbaz goy, to carry his water, and spread with delight and even malevolent eagerness his hate-drenched lies.

No one ever said William the Bastard was a Jew, but it was he who brought the Jews into England in 1066 from Rouen, Normandy. No one ever said Oliver Cromwell was a Jew, but it was he and his Puritans who brought them back into England in the 1600s en masse from Jew-infested Holland, as E. Michael Jones’ brilliant The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit proves. (I thank comrade Stan Hess for sending me this powerful book.)

A more recent tragic example: No one has ever claimed that the murderer of George Lincoln Rockwell, John Patler, was a Jew. He was merely a white psychopath who 1) resented Rockwell expelling him from the ANP for his grave faults of character and personality, who 2) eagerly drank in the deranged lie that Rockwell was a traitor working for the Jews — and 3) the lie that the very dark-haired, dark-eyed Rockwell wanted only blond, blue-eyed people in his organization! (In fact, both men associated with Rockwell who went on to leadership after his death, and whom I have known personally, Matt Koehl and William Pierce, were dark-haired as well.) But psychopaths profoundly do not care if their hatred has any factual base; in fact, as bizarre as it seems to normal people, psychopaths are the people of the lie and they revel in lying.
    So please, please, please pray for me, forgive me for banning you so that I could get you out of the way for the past week so that the jews and rats on my forum could encourage them faggot little anonymous whigger tard heathen to talk shit, and TraitorGlenn Miller would let loose of the pub[l]ic purse so I could get me a fresh, clean new set of colostomy bags.

Please, beg YHWH to save me, a pore little gut-sick cowardly pussified little guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer.

XXX000XXX

Alexis LinderMiller,
    Gut-sick litte guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-18-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Fix Links

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Linderstein is an idiot and his forum is nothing but a haven for fifth rate misfits that couldn't cut it on stormfront.

Default The VNNFers who are not whiggers are mamzers or jews

The VNNFers who are not whiggers are mamzers or jews

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1041#post1041
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post209739

VNNF is not and never has been any place for intelligent discussion concerning White Nationalism -- which does exist, and in some places is doing just fine, the poseur forums and web pages be damned. Dr. William Pierce found a discarded guido-weasel jewrnalist named Alex Linder, picked Linder to run an offshoot false front 'News Network', set up a web server for a few hundred dollars and gave his new little guido-weasel a sinecure sufficient for Linder to live in the Granny-basement-bunker, where the old lady was pleased that little Alex was not doing meth or screwing sluts and working on his major so hard as the 'leader' of a media outlet, i.e. a web page. Pierce kept Linder on an extremely loose leash as VNN was supposed to be an 'independent' outlet.

So Pierce croaked off, and control of Linder fell to the Billy Roper faction as neither Erich Gliebe nor Kevin Strom wanted to maintain Linder. Billy Roper was running VNNF off of his server space with a Roper loyalist named Tom Martin from West Virginia doing the tech work.

I used to urge TraitorGlenn Miller to get onto the Internet until August 2000 when TraitorGlenn Miller ran out of my office in my Mother's double-wide when I mentioned Louis Beam and Katya Lane and the rat thought I was toying with him prior to killing him. After talking to Louis Beam and Katya Lane, it was decided that I would pretend to be TraitorGlenn Miller's Internet friend and post TGM's ghost-written book onto the Internet. I presented a friendly face to TraitorGlenn Miller while shitting on TGM to the local jewsmedia and on the Internut. Someone at VNNF, Probably WhiggerSwill Williams, ratted me out to TraitorGlenn Miller and TraitorGlenn sent me a telephone call the second Thursday in March 2004 around 7:12 pm, interrupting me watching Survivor, yapping about how I had 'insulted TGM's non-existent manhood.' I told TGM that as a rat it had no manhood but I'd be pleased to remove what little remained with a dull knife someday. I imagine 'pore TraitorGlenn Miller' felt betrayed, but at least TGM didn't spend a day in prison without likker because I pretended to be TGM's friend and rather was the one who was telling people new to the Movement who and what TraitorGlenn Miller was, namely a ZOG rat and agent provacateur who still was snitching and ratting out feebs for ZOG.

Right now I'm suing TraitorGlenn Miller for being complicit in getting overt White Nationalists removed from the ballot of every political party with ballot access in Missouri. I have no doubt that TraitorGlenn Miller was set up to ensure White Nationalist disenfranchisement while I was locked up in the NutHouse and deliberately lost his federal lawsuit.

Recently TraitorAlex LinderMiller pre-emptively banned Pastor Visser and then started yapping about how stupid his Christian Identity enemies were. Nothing got accomplished by this foolishness other than to show that the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer was pretty stupid and cowardly in whining about . . . . how a self-serving sick guido-weasel, his VNNF whigger, mamzer, and jew fuktards hated Christian Identity as a racial religion which wouldn't let anonymous whiggers, mamzers, and jews do . . . . what? Genuine White Nationalists have no legitimate complaint against Christian Identity which says that jews are the spawn of Satan, that non-whites are the 6th Day soulless Beasts of the Field, animals, and that miscegenated bastards/mamzers are abominations needing to be destroyed. There is nothing that Christian Identity says which any genuine White Nationalist should be against.

Which means that the VNNFers are not genuine White Nationalists.

I'd say that the majority, like ZOG, are typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clown herd animals who have found their Internut home on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF, place of 25 whiggers and a quarter-million whiggroid 'muhdikkk!!!' posts. The rest are mamzer or jew trolls.

John DeNugent, for all of his faults, seems to have caught on that during jew holidays that the VNNF post count goes down by a third. News of the West and Curt Maynard have picked up on this:

http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogsp...-dominate.html
    http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogsp...o-friends.html
    http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/...o-friends.html
    http://johndenugent.com/blog/2009/09...ussion-forums/

So what else is new, Lindstedt? VNNF and phorafags/feebs and $permFront are filled full of typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clowns giving cover and concealment to sundry mamzers and jews acting as a sort of ZOG false front. All of which makes 'White Nationalism' as practiced by whigger nutsionalists a sort of bad smutty joke, right?

Right. But what of it? There is nothing preventing the genuine element within White Nationalism, especially its Dual-Seedline Christian Identity element, from creating their own forums and their own subforums here on StumbleInn. Known whiggers and jews can be taken care of. The beauty of these forums is that piglice shabbes whigger informants like Bardamooch or Eurowhigger vermin needing gelding like Maude DeFraud/Karkass can be detected and perhaps someday dealt with, along with other whigger vermin that such will invariably without suckcess, try to hide theysselfs amongst.

Of course John DeNugent, having made his observation, shows 'leadersheep' by refusing to act upon it:

Quote Originally Posted by John DeNugent

http://johndenugent.com/blog/2009/09...ussion-forums/

For the record, I have nothing but respect for Alex Linder, and I support VNN and its mission. But the people who post there, and who read the posts there, should be aware of who many of their forum neighbors may be, and what these neighbors may be up to.
    Now for the record, it was John DeNugent who didn't write above, but John DeNugent refuses to denounce TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller, even though the LinderMiller cesspool has done its part in insinuating DeNugent is a homosexual with his Finnish kid, and sundry offenses. John DeNugent refused to do so back when I called him on April 9, 2009, and still refuses to do so. But perhaps this observation by John DeNugent will get him to flush the VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCMMF toilet rather than grub around in a cesspool full of shit trying to find a half-digested peanut to consume.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt post to blog

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1040#post1040

I really do wish you would simply bite the bullet and denounce TraitorAlex Linder and his ZOG paymaster, the caught rat and agent provacateur TraitorGlenn Miller. Failure to do so means that you yourself fall under suspicion as a fool at best, a fellow ZOG false front at worst.

VNNF is merely a ghetto for whiggers, mamzers (miscegenated bastards), and jews to post whiggroid 'muhDikkk!!!' posts. Of course a third of the posters are jews, given that the rest are mamzers or shabbes whiggers.

So what exactly is that 'mission' of VNNF, given that a known rat and informer is with them? Why do you act surprised that on jew holidays that these observant spawn of Satan worship theys' D-g and daddy, Satan and can't take time to post on that VNNF cesspool for fools? Do you need to take a pecker checker or try shoving a double bacon cheeseburger down kikeazoid throats on Yom Kippur?

Like I asked you to do back on my telephone call on April 9, 2009, just bite the bullet and denounce Traitors Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller. Rats and snitches and agents provacateur have no part in the White Nationalist Movement, regardless of how much ZOGbux from the Department of ZOGland InSecurity that they bring to the table.

Bite the bullet and do your part to kick the rats out, John. Show some moral leadership. Of course VNN/VNNF is a sewer and cesspool. Flush the LinderMillerite turds now. Just a little handle-jiggling will do it. Flush VNNF now, flush it now.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Now do I expect John DeNugent to belatedly get his head out of his ass and simply do the political housekeeping which needs to be done? Of course not. Whiggers tend to think that other whiggers if they yap something about White Nationalism are their friends, when in actuality, a traitor run by jews, as is the case of Traitors Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller are worse than open jew enemies. John DeNugent ends up getting fucked by these vermin and never seems to understand why his bunghole hurts afterwards. He quotes Michael Collins but doesn't want to clean up the traitors who infest him like fleas. As a result, he is on the outs with both the Old Resistance who will not forgive or forget his siding with traitors like Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller and with these new shabbes whigger feebs, who disrespect him because they cannot fear someone so dense that he cannot figure these impudent mamzer monkeys out even when they shit in his own sugar bowl and tell him to enjoy his cornholing that they just gave him, the stupid whigger shithead.

Polytricks is rewarding your friends and exterminating your enemies. So is good warlordism. John DeNugent can't figure out either, so he is lost and loses.

VNNF/TGMNNF is not dangerous once you figure it out for what it is: A ZOG false front which contains whigger feebs in an open-air zoo for the display of whiggroid whiggers posting whiggroid 'muhhdikkk!!!' posts. Politically, it is irrelevant. It is a cesspool calling itself a brain trust. A ghetto for whiggers, mamzers and jews calling theysselfs 'White Nationalists.' A dead end. A judas dispensary.

VNNF isn't just one-third jew. It is, when you add in the mamzers and shabbes whiggers, 100% jew.

Genuine White Nationalists treat it as such.

www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-01-2009 at 09:41 PM.

Default A typpycull phorafag/feeb/VNNF v2.0 piglice colostomy-bag licking shabbes whigger.

A typpycull phorafag/feeb/VNNF v2.0 piglice colostomy-bag licking shabbes whigger.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1042#post1042
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...758#post209758

Quote Originally Posted by bardamooch the piglice LinderMiller Colostomy Bag-Licker View Post

Martin you got me as a deranged fecalist pegged. Much to my dismay, my ZOG handler told me to keep a low profile so I haven't posted at VNN for half a year or longer so help me D-g. I do post over at the Phora regularly, where my facile piglice colostomy-bag licking tongue is really appreciated by them Eurowhigger faggots Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop and Maude DeFraud/Karkass, but fecalism as practiced openly on VNNF is not allowed there which is why my tongue gets a break from colostomy-bag licking now that Brutus run off from The Greater Free Range Tard Corral (TGFRTCNNF). Free speech by you genuine White Nationalists so that us piglice snoops and LinderMillerite false-front colostomy bag lickers can run wild is yes, disallowed which is why you had to be banned, Lindstadt, but fecalism, which us shabbes whiggers with deft piglice colostomy-bag licking tongues practice for fun and profit, is why I'm not sorry to see you gone now that phorafags/feebs and VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF has been made safe for ZOGling whigger piglice colostomy-bag lickers -- like myself. Oy vey, Lindstadt.
    What I really like about you colostomy-bag licking shabbes-whigger piglice flunkies 'saving' ZOG from the 'dangerous' White Nationalist element over on such ZOG false-fronts like VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF and phorafags/feebs is that in jewr eunuchoid frenzy to stifle true dissent is that you can't but ape jewr kike masters. The end result is that when genuine Whites are no longer allowed, while whiggers and mamzers and jews run wild, then all is made manifest.

Do you really think I have any value for 'free speech' for whiggers for itz own sake? No, whiggers and non-whites have no right to enjoy the fruits of White society which they cannot create, cannot maintain, but only destroy. Fade the Butcher, for all of his faults as a rich whigger kid without gravitas and dignitas, at least understood instinctively that any quasi-White Nationalist forum had to allow all Whites a free say, which is why while I was often jewlagged, I never was banned. Whereas, with you shabbes whigger, the moment I decided to simply ridicule the ridiculous poseurs, it was a matter of time before this White man was banished from the cesspool.

Freedom of speech is simply a White value reserved only for Whites to enjoy and utilize, in a White society. Free speech has no value in a non-white social order, in which the only order possible is a depotism, in which the big mud rules over the smaller weaker muds like the animals they are, and in which the jew, being a parasite, finds hateful and alien. Since VNNF and phorafags/feebs are NOT White, why is it so hard to understand that they cannot and will not practice White internal values, held sacred only by Whites?

Whites automatically practice free speech when in an open free White society. The jew and the shabbes whigger cums along and hates free speech and hypocritically denies it to Whites, 'thinking' that these mamzers are thus made masters over Whites, when what is actually proven is that they are not White, and certainly not genuine White Nationalists. Rather, these jews and whiggers set precident for their own destruction in the inevitable civil war. Do you really think, shabbes piglice whigger, that when you set yourself outside rule of law, from outside White mores and custom, that you will be allowed to live within any re-created White society that you showed jewr enmity to and did create a free-fire zone? Not now, not ever, while I or any other White man does live! You are an alien whigger, a waste of ZOGling shabbes whigger colostomy-bag licking piglice skin, Bardamooch.

My point is that VNNF and phorafags/feebs never ever was a White Nationalist forum, but rather a place for whiggers and mamzers and piglice informants like jewrself to run a sort of false front. That you are stupid enough to always prove my point is, of course, gratifying.

A hollow shell, a ZOG false front, an open cesspool, none of them can hold White life and maintain White society. My point is that VNNF was set up by Dr. William Pierce under the control, if not ownership, of a washed up, cast aside little guido weasel, and this little self-serving guido-weasel now suffering from jew ass-cancer, is reduced to tormenting his little shabbes whigger, mamzer and jew tards who are so far gone that they have nothing else to do but 'hold on' there until their kitten with a whip, their guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer, tards, then removes them from VNNF, in which case they then whine at the alienation. Same thang goes for over at phorafags/feebs/VNNF v2.0.

And you, Bardamooch, like all little shabbes-whigger piggylice, is not nearly as smart as jewr thinking jewrself is.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Default Re: The Life of Linder

Re: The Life of Linder

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2181#post2181
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1043
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...770#post209770

Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1357#post1357
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=653#post653

Him making Elisha Strom, Kevin Alfred Strom's second dry hole a moderator on VNNF for a short time until facing revolt was as a result of him not getting pu*sy since pu*sy had him.
    I remember this. Linder said "She's Hawt!" while she deleted half of VNN.

By the by, not to go off topic or anything, but what IS the latest with the Stroms (individually, of course)? Anyone heard anything? Are efforts to return the illustrious Kevin to the "WN" scene happening?

Default ?Identity? Movement Called Cultic

Cult Observer, 1997, Volume 14, No. 4

?Identity? Movement Called Cultic
    Hal Mansfield, M.A.

When people first hear the term Christian Identity, they think that it refers to another Christian denomination, such as Methodist or Baptist. This confusion enables racial supremacists to provide a ?religious? cover for their views. The basic belief of the Christian Identity movement is that the Jews are descendants of Satan, and that the real Israelites are the English-speaking and Germanic tribes. This idea is derived from the teaching that after the Assyrian captivity the scattered tribes in the Caucasus Mountains, who later settled Europe, were the true Israelites. Blacks, Asians, and other minorities are considered pre-Adam, that is, inferior creations. Some Identity groups have decided that minorities are on the same level as animals, and therefore have no soul. There are variations in teachings with different Identity Churches. Some advocate separation of all the races, while others call for the extermination of all nonwhites.

There seem to be two basic theological paths in Identity. One believes the word Jew is derived from Judah. The tribe of Judah lost its heritage by mixing with the Babylonians and adapting parts of other religions. People following this path many times refer to a Jew as an Edomite. The second path, which is by far the more popular, teaches that Jesus, when talking about the Jews, was literally talking about the descendants of the Devil. Since the Devil is a liar and a murderer, Jews are liars and murderers like their father. According to this belief, Jews became descendants of Satan when Satan seduced Eve and Eve gave birth to Cain. Satan?s plans are to destroy the pure white race by causing other races (called ?mud-people?) to sexually mix with the white race.

Ku Klux Klan members and neo-Nazi followers appear to be strongly attracted to this ?religion.? In fact, one often observes dual or even triple memberships in these organizations. This makes it difficult to measure how many people actually belong to these groups, since one may be counting the same nose three times.

Lately, there seems to have been an upsurge of recruitment into Identity churches. These groups are trying to draw in the more mainstream middle class, and are having some success. When approached by one of their recruiters, one doesn?t hear about supremacy issues. Instead, talk centers around gun control and other more mainstream issues. Later, the true agendas are presented, after the organization has had time to gain the person?s trust and determine if he or she is open to their racist views.

Much current recruitment seems to revolve around survival materials, especially at exhibitions such as recently occurred in Denver. A wide range of people attends these exhibitions. Some fear that the end of the world is imminent and are waiting for the government to collapse. Others just want to buy materials to be self-sufficient. At these exhibitions an Identity group member manning a booth will display materials of general interest. When people stop by the booth and talk to the operator, he or she will size a person up to determine if he or she might be recruitment material. If the prospect is deemed to be a possible member, he or she will be given other publications, which are stored under the table.

Another popular means of recruitment is through the sale of audio and videotapes. The recruiter will approach prospects and ask them to view a tape that has some ?stuff? on it, and have the persons give their opinions. Most of the issues on this tape will be of no particular interest to the Identity movement. But if the prospect shows an interest in the one or two that do concern Identity group members, then the recruitment process will go to the next stage, namely, to convince the person that he or she ?thinks like we do.? If the recruit continues to show interest, he or she will over time be introduced to other issues and ultimately indoctrinated into the Identity philosophy.

As with many cultic groups, supremacists keep people from testing their beliefs against reality by cutting them off from all contact with outside ideas. Members are told that all media and the government are controlled by ZOG, which stands for Zionist Occupied Government. Members are told that Jews control the media and government, that Jews can?t be trusted, and that one shouldn?t associate with race traitors or mud races (mud races are any race other than white). Once this belief is accepted, members rely only on their leader for ?true? information. Many families involved with these groups have broken up when spouses have objected to having outside contact. Again, the similarity with many cultic groups is evident.

Many communities don't realize that they have Identity churches in their midst. Typically, an Identity group will look and sound like a fundamentalist Bible church, masking what they are really about. Most take an anti-gay stance in the community; some on the extreme side. These groups may also take hard-line stances on other issues, such as obscenity or teen pregnancy, in order to create the false impression that they are just fundamentalist preachers, when in fact they are supremacists. The community may object to this kind of rhetoric on issues, but may not know there is a supremacy agenda behind it. In fact, in many cases, communities aren't aware of these groups until they are well entrenched. Like David Duke, a Ku Klux Klan leader who won a seat in the Louisiana legislature, supremacists have learned that they can gain power by looking like the rest of their host communities.

Not surprisingly, there is considerable crossover in membership from the KKK to Identity groups and some of the Militia and Patriot movements. These ties have given supremacists access to people with weapons and violent agendas. This is a problem that will continue well beyond the year 2000.

Default CI is sheer retardation...

Quote Originally Posted by A Linder
    For some reason, idiots just love to make predictions based on the Bible. These predictions are inevitably proven wrong, but that never stops the morons from coming back with new ones.

Only a certifiable retard would attempt to treat the Bible like the shit in it is real history rather than fictional tales.

There is not an ounce of difference between dispensationalist Rapture Bunnies and CI cretins.
    SpiritWaterBlood - Christian Kinists Against Atheist WN
    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=101829

Default A. Linder

There is so much garbage out there, most of it goes back to nitwits trying to interpret the Bible. I just read jew Barkun's "Religion and the Racist Right," which traces the history of Christian Identify from its origins as British Israelism. Nothing but clowns concocting stuff out of thin air, providing a biblical back story and a bunch of future predictions that never come true. The Bible is absolute moronnip. CI has never developed into anything substantial because its adherents can't separate fantasy from reality. They just make it up as they go along.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1069115&postcount=4

Rabbi Alex Linder is offline Gut-Sick kikenweasel With Crohns/jew Ass-GAIDS Veteran Member Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts
    Granny's basement, Kirksville, Missery, 'Kwa

Default Yet another Auntie-Christian Thread from a jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS

Yet another Auntie-Christian Thread from a jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...07#post1344107
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...888#post332888
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4931#post4931

There are few things as darkly funny as watching otherwise intelligent men attempting to defend non-evidenced claims as a valid form of knowledge. And by funny I mean something that I can pretend to feel superior to. Like redneck tards believing in Jeebus like I believe in the cramps panging my kike asshole tight now, oy vey!!! Religious cranks mostly admit that science has at least something, but they insist that they have something too. That science is not the only way of knowing things. Of course sometimes science is not enough when jewr kike ass-hole is in kike rebellion against its kike ass-hole master, like now!!!

But science never has to do that to religion. Science is never the kid brother tugging on the sleeve wanting to play too. It's unthinkable. Science so manifestly delivers on its promise that arguing against it or for is ridiculous on the face of it. That really is the difference. One is knowledge. The other flat isn't. Science is like TraitorGlenn Miller paying for the server fee on time. Itz a business proposition -- you don't really have to believe, only pay lip service when that drunken rat unzips itz zipper.

The jesus cult is contemptible, and the cultists are dangerous to themselves and to all them around you. How? Can't really say. That's why it is good to surround me with my fellow jews and whigger tards who will fellate me just in order to belong on an Internut forum. Yeah, we've all seen the animated cartoons of what nuke plants do to fish in surrounding lakes, but what about the three-eyed fishbrains floating around in the heads of people living amidst jebus power plants? D-g I HATE these Xian rednecks living life unknowing about what a smart little jewboy I am.

Judaism can be stamped out forever by exterminating jews, which they richly deserve. The same thing cannot be done with christ-insanity. It is ever so handy to have one of them burly stupid Xians when some Swiss jewboy might whip jewr own kike ass. The jebus cult must be superseded - replaced by something undeniably better. Like solipsism, but without the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy sucking up all the attention. That thing will manifestly produce better men than the cult produces, and the way to do this is to base the superseding organization on my delusions cooncerning race and reality rather than mass-pandering delusions. Christ-insanity is perhaps the only organized force offering people answers to the big questions. Like what is the nature of the Universe? How much Jim Beam can TraitorGlenn Miller gulp down before pissing itzself? Is there a cure for Crohns within the next six months? They're the wrong answers, but first to market wins the day. Something that competes with christ-insanity, something that is rigorous and reality based, can defeat christ-insanity. At least among men like me -- gut sick kiken-weasels with jew ass-GAIDS.

Nevertheless, before a superior soul development and life training facility is created, the church should be looked down on for what it is: a particularly noxious and contemptible organization that produces fools, sheep and hypocrites in the form of white men and something which competes for their time and attention better spent paying attention to a third-rate jew mind running a declining Internut forum

Last edited by Librarian; 12-18-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
    Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast