X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 percent of all Beaners have Jewish roots

10 percent of all hispanics have Jewish roots

Contributed by: Michael Gonzales on 5/12/2008

In the spring of 1996 Dr. Dell Sanchez learned about a family secret that had been kept for several generations. The secret about the Sephardic Jewish roots of the Sanchez family was kept well hidden by the Sanchez women. After learning about his Jewish heritage, Dr. Sanchez began a quest that has completely changed his life and his way of living. To date, Dr. Sanchez has written four books on the history and prophecies of the Sephardic Jews. Across America, Mexico, Europe and Israel Dr. Sanchez has held conferences and seminars about this subject.

In a recent presentation at The Lighthouse church in Englewood, CO, Dr. Sanchez explained, "Jewish genealogists have recently established a good, conservative estimate on the number of Sephardic Jews in the Americas. Experts are saying that at least 10% of all Hispanics have Sephardic Jewish roots." In the Western Hemisphere there are approximately 608 million Hispanics. This means that in North, Central, and South America combined, there are potentially 61 million Sephardic Jews.

What is a Sephardic Jew?

Sephardic Jews get their name from the term Sepharad, which is a Biblical location (see: Obadiah 1:20). This location has been identified as the Iberian Peninsula, which is modern day Spain and Portugal. Sepharad still means "Spain" in Modern Hebrew. In contrast, Ashkenazic Jews are from Eastern European countries. Ashkenaz is the Medieval Hebrew name for the territory that became "Germany." Sephardic Jews spoke Ladino; a language derived from Old Castilian Spanish, Hebrew, Turkish, and some French and Greek. Ashkenazic Jews spoke Yiddish; a language that is a fusion of Medieval German dialects, Hebrew, Aramaic, various Slavic languages, Old French, and Old Italian. Throughout the centuries of exile both the Sephardim and Ashkenazim have developed distinct cultures, prayer books, and many different customs and traditions.

Because of the Spanish Inquisition, in 1492 many Sephardic Jews were forced to leave Spain and Portugal. While some went to countries in the east, many headed west, to the 'New World', to reestablish themselves. However, it was not long before the Inquisition came to the Americas. Sephardic Jews were once again faced with the choice to flee the country, convert to Roman Catholicism, or die. The atrocities committed by the Spanish Inquisition claimed many innocent Sephardic Jewish lives. Others were forced to convert.

Jews who have been forced to forsake Judaism are called Anusim. Anusim (plural of An?s) is the Hebrew word for "forced ones." The descendants of those who were forced to convert to Catholicism during the Spanish Inquisition are called Sephardic Anusim. After the Inquisition ended in 1834 most of the Anusim did not return to Judaism. They remained in hiding. Today many of these Crypto Jews, or Hidden Jews, are reemerging and beginning to discover their Jewish identity and heritage. In recent years, Sephardic Anusim have been found in the Southwestern United States, namely New Mexico and Colorado. With their reemergence some believe that Biblical prophecy is unfolding before our eyes.

Kehilat T'nuvah
    Presents
    The History and Biblical Prophecy Concerning The Sephardic Jews of the Southwest
    A Special Presentation By
    Dell F. Sanchez, Ph.D.
    Saturday, May 24, 2008
    1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
    8891 Poze Blvd.
    Thornton CO, 80233
    303-761-9948
    www.graftedin.com
    info@graftedin.com

Dr. Sanchez' mission is to restore Sephardic Anusim to its true history, to collaborate in fulfilling ancient prophecies regarding their Negev homeland; and to facilitate the attainment of their destiny in preparing the way for the Lord. One of his main goals is to build a community in the Negev for American Anusim that is compatible to their culture and lifestyle.

http://denver.yourhub.com/Broomfield...ry~469167.aspx
    I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Working...
X