Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewish Woman Admits To Sacrificing a Baby on Oprah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewish Woman Admits To Sacrificing a Baby on Oprah!

Jewish Woman Admits To Sacrificing a Baby on Oprah!

Kikes Exposed: Jewish Devils Engage in Murder,
    Pedophilia, Satan Worship and Ritual Human Baby Sacrifice!

Many American jewish familes hide a deep, dark secret:

THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL AND PRACTICE HUMAN SACRIFICE!
    SATANISM IS JEWISH!

while early in her TV career, shitskin Oprah aired a show interviewing Vicki Polin. Vicki grew up in a devil-worshipping, baby-sacrificing kike family.
    (We heard they were also NSM members...)

Jews were exposed on Oprah as performing insane rituals of
    human sacrifice on babies and other goyim children.

Stratford even wrote a book about her experiences living with a
    satanic jewish family, It is still available on Amazon:

The jews are the masters of the lie & claim the book is a fabrication.
    But like their fake holohoax claims, the kikes provide no substantial proof!
    Other jewish survivors of these devil-cults have came forward to
    praise the book for telling it just like it is!

So much for the nice jewish family who lives down the street:
    they might just want to murder your kid for their god lucifer!
    Even the founder of the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey was a kike.

Vile, murderous, satanic kikes have certainly earned whatever persecution they receive because of their bloody, evil history.
    This is a putrefied race of bloodsuckers, a race of vampires
    that prey off the goyim and often murder them for sport.

After the jews revolted in Russia in 1917 they established bolshevism under the leadership of Trotsky, Sinojeff and other jews. A total of 35 million Aryans were shot, slayed, tortured, and starved to death by jewish butchers.

The jews were then free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass murder. Jewish beasts became well known for their torture techniques that were usually directed against the goyim. Whites were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion.

Just gentle jews having their fun....

Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death. White Aryan mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward and demand that a Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.

Murdering White babies became sport to the jews...

Pregnant white women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood. Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.'
    I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Working...
X