• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungry Detroit Niggers Riot In Welfare Line

Hungry Detroit Niggers Riot In Welfare Line

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1064#post1064
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...783#post210783
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2573#post2573

Originally I seen this at Karl Denninger's "Market Ticker" Blog, who details the Greatest Depression here in the ZOGland:

Originally posted by Market Ticker

http://market-ticker.org/archives/14...yson-Paul.html

#1 This is not a Recession. It is a Depression. All credit-led economic downturns are. If you doubt that this is a Depression have a look at the article in The Detroit News today, chronicling a scene every bit as forlorn as was seen in the 1930s, every bit as poignant, and every bit as unnecessary. It was asked:

"This morning, I seen the curtain pulled back on the misery," he said. "People fighting over a line. People threatening to shoot each other. Is this what we've come to?"

It is what we will come to nationally if we do not stop the stupidity here and now.

Government created this Depression just as Government created the Depression of the 1930s by refusing to do its job of regulation. 75% of the people in the 1930s had jobs. 75% of people have jobs now. If you truly believe that unemployment is 9.something percent, you're delusional. If you believe it is the 16.x percent that is recorded in "U-6" you are likewise delusional as neither counts those who have given up trying to find work. Take a trip to Detroit, Michigan. It is not that different from any other major city today. If your perspective is limited to the Beltway of Washington DC or the sheltered parts of America where it all appears ok you need to get out more often. I have, I lived in the Detroit area in the 1970s and 1980s, and I have never - ever - seen anything like what happened at Cobo Hall as described in that article before today in America. Anywhere.
    I've often wondered myself what is going to happen if ZOG is less competent to run a breadline and soup kitchen with a lot more dangerous and 'muddy' population than ZOG had in the 1930's. Well, not really wondered.

The niggers are hungry. They expect 'Whigger' to provide for them because 'Whigger' still owes them for slavery. The bad news is that 'Whigger' can't provide for Whigger jewnior or for Whigger hisself no more, and certainly not for Beaner and Beaner's whorde of Beanerlets.

Originally posted by Detgroid News

http://www.detnews.com/article/20091...396/1409/METRO

Chaos at Cobo: Detroiters turn out for federal help

Hungry Hopeful Detroit Niggers Line Up For Handout
    More than 25,000 applications for federal help on rent and utility bills
    were snapped up in less than three hours Monday at Neighborhood
    City Halls, prompting officials to make another 5,000 available today at Cobo Hall.
    (David Coates / The Detroit News)

The Word Gets Out: Soylent Green Is Niggers!!!
    Crowds crush through a unlocked door at Cobo Center after police tried
    to orderly let some people in to pick up forms for governmental aid.
    (Daniel Mears / The Detroit News)
    Charlie LeDuff, George Hunter and Santiago Esparza / The Detroit News

Detroit -- Thousands of hungry niggers hoping to get applications for federal help on rent and utility bills turned Cobo Center into a chaotic scene today. The Natives are restless.

They came by foot, wheelchair, bicycle, ho and car. About six left by ambulance after tensions rose and people were trampled, according to a paramedic on the scene. One unfortunate soul got his car booted. Luckily, none of the niggers killed and ate each other -- yet.

Detroiters were trying to pick up 5,000 federal assistance applications from the city at Cobo because Detroit received nearly $15.2 million in federal dollars under the Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program, which is for temporary financial assistance and housing services to individuals and families who are homeless, or who would be homeless without this help. Niggers and sundry groids are simply unable to survive without Whitey's help, regardless of what it shows from them Hebewood productions with [S]Will Smith, Morgan Freemamzer, and whoever that Allstate Insurance Nigger is.

Advertisement: Free Tickets on the Good Ship U.S.S. Madagasgar, which cums to carry dem darkies away!!!

People in wheelchairs and others using canes were being leaned on by people too weak to stand. Emergency medical technicians on the scene said they treated applicants who were injured during the rush to get inside the venue. They know what happens when you have a line full of typpycull unhealthy niggers, most of which have put on quite a bit of niggerfat.

That's what happens when a town full of broke nigger people gets a whiff of free money, said Walter Williams, 51, who came before the sun to get an application and a shot at some federal assistance. "Us niggers have been living off the White Man's government since 1865, and when there is limited resources, feeding time at the zoo, us hungry coons can turn mean when we's in a bunch."

"This morning, I seen the curtain pulled back on the misery," he said. "People fighting over a line. People threatening to shoot each other. Is this what we've come to? The only thing I can say is that it sure took less time for us niggers to revert back to the law of the jungle."

Outside Cobo on Wednesday, some people reportedly were going through the crowd, snatching the necessary applications from those who'd already obtained them. Niggers do that shit all the time. There also was a constant din of screams from people insisting they be let inside. Just like living on the high veldt in Afreeka.

LaTanya Sheeniqua LaTeesha Williams, a 32-year-old Detroiter whose sorta related by boat ride to the Walter Williams nigger mentioned above, quickly filled out her form because "people are stealing them. Can't keep anything around good surrounded by thieving niggers."

"I am hoping to get any help that they will give me," she said. "Everybody needs help, not to mention a little KFC. Whitey owes me!!!"

By early morning, the applications had run dry. But some hustlers got the bright idea to photocopy the original and sell the copies for $20 a pop. They were doing a brisk business. Them damn niggers sure know how to run a hustle. The desperate are easy prey. The white original applications stated clearly on the bottom: "Do not duplicate -- Must Submit Original Application." But White notions of lawfulness and due process is disregarded by niggers, especially hungry niggers unable to fend for theysselfs.

By late morning, however, volunteers from the City of Detroit Planning and Development Department were handing out yellow photocopies themselves. Gots to feed all the bros and sista ho's and let Uncle Sugah pick up the tab.

"I'm not even sure the government will accept those applications," said Pam Johnson, a volunteer. "But it's almost like they had to pacify people. Nobody wants to be caught in the middle of a 20,000 coon chimpout. There was almost a riot. I mean, they had to call out the gang squad. I saw an elderly woman almost get trampled to death. Itz every nigga for itzself!!!"

John Paul, a 25-year-old Detroiter, said the crowd and chaos illustrates the need people -- niggers, that is -- perpetually need to have to beg, then demand, then riot for help from Whitey.

"We need it," he said of the money. "Whatever they have for me is great. Keep them welfare checks a cummin'!!!"

Detroit Police 2nd Deputy Chief John Roach said 150 officers on the scene got a handle on the situation. "There was some pushing and shoving, and some people have fainted," Roach said. "Given the fact that we have 15,000 people down there, I'm surprised things have been as orderly as they are. Don't take nothing to get them coons to run hog wild."

It was difficult to estimate the crowd because lines snaked all through the convention center and outside along the building and down the parking ramp along Cobo Arena to the river. One police officer estimated the crowd at 50,000, not counting niglets and a few hundred deluded desperate whiggers 'thinking' that ZOG gives a shit for them.

More than 25,000 applications were snapped up in less than three hours Tuesday at Neighborhood City Halls. That day, Karen Dumas, a spokeswoman for Mayor Dave Bing, said some people mistakenly believed they would receive cash on the spot. Obongo's supposed to take care of that sheeeit.

"That is totally untrue," she said. "There is a process."

Response had been so great that Detroit police and fire officials considered shutting down the process because of the volume of people, but figured out that pissing off all them niggers would be the stupidest last thang they ever did, and let their survival instincts [d]rule the day.

Kelley Turcotte, a Detroit dishwasher, was near the end of the line around 10:30 a.m. today. The 27-year-old just had a son to join the other 29 niglets of sundry genders from 19 hos he impregnated and said he is only squeaking by on his bills.

"I hope the government sees this and realizes the city needs a lot more help than they are giving," Turcotte said. "Why, if us inner-shitty niggers don't get some more sheeeit and soon from Whitey, why we'll be heading out to the 'burbs to take what's weeis gots cummin'" the dreadlocked 'groid said.

Luis Irizarry, 35, a beaner and ill-eagle [g]immegrunt drove from Flint for the chance he could get assistance. He later found out only Detroit residents and niggers are eligible. But no mud is too proud to beg or live off of Whitey. He said it was a shock to see this many people in need.

"This is ridiculous," Irizarry said about the thousands who showed up. "What's an latrino gimmegrunt to do when every black swinging dick and ho' has itz paws stuck out for Whitey to please take care of it?"

Tony 'The Tnigger' Johnson came at 5 a.m. Johnson has not found a job in three years. Some fool niglet hid his food stamps inside his work boots as well.

"If I could win the mega lottery, I'd be tighty-iddy and nigga rich. I wouldn't be here," Johnson said. "But there's no peace 'cause there ain't no jobs. Everybody's looking for the freebie, the hand-out. They don't count me as unemployed 'cause I ain't drawing a check. It's like I don't even exist. But I do. Look around. There's thousands ... millions of us. Weez will eat sno-ho and whigglet if you cracka mofos don't cum through soon!!!"

Dan McNamara, president of the Detroit Firefighters Association Local 344, was looking down from his office window across from Cobo. Fire-pigs know that niggers are the #1 cause of urban fires, even more than 'jew lightning.'

"This absolutely is representative of the struggling middle class in America," he said. "We've been betrayed by the government, Realtors and those who've got. The promise has been broken. Whitey owes us a living."

Detroit News Staff Writer Christine MacDonald contributed to this report.

================

Whenever I see this sort of stupid jewspaper article sometimes I have to put my stream of White consciousness in blue

Niggers, jews, and sundry mud-mamzers and the [d]ruling gliberal whiggers don't get it -- they have screweded the pooch, did away with jobs in an effort to export away manufacturing jobs and services so that they could import high short-term profits and as a result the mass of whiggers no longer can support theysselfs, much less the niggers, jews, muds and [d]ruling whiggers of either the Repulsivecunts or Demmytwats. And when formerly middle-class whiggers can't support theysselfs and their whigglets,they sure don't have any chance of supporting ZOG and its legions of tax consumers, especially the niggers from a burnt-out shithole like Detroit who found work back in the day when unskilled labor was scarce.

The clever whigger well-skruled in economics where I got wind of this article above knows quite a lot about economics and why it is impossible for a 'jobless recovery' to lift ZOG out of a Greatest Depression. I think that in his racial bones Karl Denninger knows that starving niggers are dangerous, but like all whiggers he is much too chickenshit to say what he really thinks. But this was a crowd of 99% niggers who have figured out that White America don't give a shit for niggers in real life, and that if they riot in real capital-W White rural areas, then they will be shot down like dogs. And so niggers riot by clawing and trampling for 5,000 slots of 'free money' when there are probably actually really 10 niggers for every one of them vouchers. Niggers can't make it very well when times are good. They won't make it when they riot and whiggers who want to survive take to shooting them and the piglice on sight in order to keep their food and their children alive.

That this occurance took place in the darkest Niggertown of them all within the ZOGland is no accident. Detroit is ground zero for nigger misrule in the ZOGland. Because there is no use for unskilled dangerous stupid niggers for a manufacturing center which long since burned out and was shipped away, and their place as grunt workers has been replaced by the beaners, there is nothing left for niggers to live on other than what the federal government can extort from whigger property owners and taxpayers. But what has happened is that whiggers no longer have jobs, pensions, homes and property to tax or children aplenty to take up for them when this aging population dies. Nigger regimes in Haiti or Africa are not able to take care of their nigger populations, so inevitably the same thing has happened in nigger misruled cities in America.

But what makes these niggers dangerous is that they think that they are entitled to live off of Whitey and unable to understand that when Whitey can't make it, neither can Pore Nigger. Yesterday, the niggers were lined up, with their grubby nigger paws out looking for a handout of free money to keep them living in their nigger shitholes falling apart in the #1 State for unemployment. Tomorrow the niggers will figure out that there isn't even a lump of coal for them in their Christmas stocking and some of them will want to take it by force from Whitey, and the riots will extend beyond Niggertown and some White Men will take great pleasure in shooting niggers down, and the rest of the whiggers will have no choice but to join in if they want to survive. The end result will be a racial civil war, as the piglice try to maintain ZOG's 'law' and ZOG's 'order.' Thus the racial war will become a religious and class civil war of each against all.

Karl Denninger is right about the current symptoms and some of the economic causes for what this Cassandra saw with alarm. But he is wrong, like all whiggers, about the racial and religious realities behind them which says that no White Civilization can forever afford to have niggers and jews thieving from it.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-14-2009, 02:17 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Detroit niggers

Detroit niggers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1123#post1123
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...409#post215409
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2574

Originally posted by Mandalore
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...708#post213708

Martin, you've been through Detroit, right? Most of the niggers there honestly have no idea that there's an entire different country so close you can go there just to hit up a bar.

All niggers are dumb, but the ones in a citywide ghetto like Detroit are unbelievably stupid. Their understanding of geography consists entirely of a) their own hood b) the 'burbs that Whitey lives in because he's racist and c) a magical 'country' called Africa where there are no White men, and hence no problems.
    I used to drive a big truck. The 'Ambassador Bridge' is the bridge between Windsor Ontario and Detroit as I remember.

There is a world of difference between the clean Canuckistan whigger city of Windsor and Detroit. It's like moving across the Mexican border from the still shitty city of Brownsville to Matomoros.

So, whiggers, when they have to, they find some way to keep undesirable foreign niggers out who know that Windsor is close, but have to cross an international border. Niggers of course want to get to live off of Whiggry and rape whigga wimmins, but those who have to deal with niggers are wise to nigger tricks. The Canuckistan whiggers enforce keeping niggers out sure as gliberal whiggers like the dead Ted Kennedy are protected from having niggers swim on the beach at Hyannisport.

I used to go to Ontario usually by the 'Peace Bridge' at Niagara Falls and usually exit by Windsor, but a few times the roles would reverse.

Now my other trips to Detroit would often involve trucking up beer from the Pabst/Schlitz/Strohs brewery in Winston-Salem, North Carolina to Michigan. The stupid Michiganders 'thought' that Strohs was headquartered in Detroit or something, I suppose. The whiggers would drink Strohs and I would deliver in St. Clemens or some such place in the outlying cities. The niggers, on the other hand, loved them 40-ozs of Schlitz and I would deliver at some urban desert and set out one hour before delivery time. No parking a trailer with a load of anything in Niggertown for me, much less a load of something niggers really really love, like forties!

So yes, niggers are very very stupid. But they are very dangerous animals and should be treated with undisguised suspicion because every nigger knows that a White man despises and detests niggers, and not letting nigger know that you are on to him means that you are a stupid whigger meant to be robbed. When dealing with niggers, I prefer to put on a thick Southron accent, preferably a Mississippian or Texas accent, where they shoot thieving niggers for the hell of it. Nor do I hide the fact that I am something of a Klansman, which is OK, because every nigger thinks even the faggiest whigger is a member. So when you tell them that you are a Klansman, the nonplussed nigger then thanks you for your honesty so that nigger knows to better behave and thinks it got better than a watermelon and a bucket of KFC from you when you didn't lynch or geld it. Me and Debbie (Klunt) Downey are alike in that we both appreciate a well-hung nigger.

Act like 'The [White] Man' and while nigger will indeed hate you, nigger will fear you as well, and thus treat you with respect.

(I got the new modem from Motorola yesterday and set it up today.)

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-14-2009, 02:20 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
    X