+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri Announcements & Comments

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri Announcements & Comments

    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri Announcements & Comments

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1076#post1076
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1066
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2369#post2369
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...054#post211054

    This is the thread for announcements from the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri and discussion concerning those announcements.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-13-2009 at 03:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Pastor Bill DeClue is Ordained as Bishop in CJCC/AN of Missouri

    Pastor Bill DeClue is Ordained as Bishop in CJCC/AN of Missouri

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1066#post1066
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2371
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post211057

    Pastor Bill DeClue, having demonstrated knowledge of the principles of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and having affirmed that he wishes to exercise a leadership and administrative responsibility over the St. Louis and Eastern Missouri region, and wishing to grow this Affiliated church of the Aryan Nations Alliance into Illinois and Iowa, is hereby Ordained as a Minister and given the offices of Bishop of St. Louis and ArchBishop of Eastern Missouri effective October 10, 2009.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

  4. #4
    LiarBill DeClue(less)'s Avatar
    LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi
    Posts
    233

    Default Church Services Open By Arrangement in Eastern Missouri

    Below is what I posted on Stormfront, for good or bad.

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...79#post7422679

    Thanks to being ordained this weekend by Pastor Martin L.D. Lindstedt into his Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, I am now available to work up Church Services of a sort in Eastern Missouri, Western Illinois and abouts as I live in the St. Louis area.

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1066#post1066

    Pastor Bill DeClue, Aryan Nations of Missouri


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hiding from that baal-bitch Klunt Downey.
    Posts
    10

    Default Yes, Vargina/Klunticums, There Is A Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church

    Yes, Vargina/Klunticums, There IS A Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1076#post1076
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2393


    Posted, for now @:
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...45#post7430745

    Quote Originally Posted by SheepDog View Post

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...04#post7430304

    First of all there is no such thing as a CI Bishop, Archbishop, Pope, or what have you. That would imply that there are CI Theological Seminaries and there aren't. That also would imply that there is a CI hierarchy and there is not. That being said, anyone can call him or herself a CI pastor since there is no organized CI leadership to dispute it. So go out and get yourself a flock, spiritually nurture them, lead them, and keep them safe and only until some time have passed doing that you may call yourself a pastor. I wish you nothing but the best and may God be with you.
    First of all, there is indeed the office of bishop, cf I Timothy 3:1-7. Paul then goes on to describe a lay hierarchy with deacons. So therefore there was a sort of hierarchy set up in the Church under Paul. So it stands to reason that there would be Archbishops over a particular region. Not popes, as that is a papist invention.

    Secondly, setting up an informal seminary system in which there is study by correspondence and then a formal examination is what some factions of the Aryan Nations are indeed doing. It would seem that Chaplain/Pastor Bill's certificate alludes to some sort of oral or written examination and Pastor Bill being found competent in DSCI dogma was ordained a minister in a DSCI Church. Wesley Swift had a sort of informal seminary system, so too now is Pastor Lindstedt doing as well in Missouri. Setting up a mechanism of ordination in order to grow by conversion in new areas is what any growing religion does. So this is something which was bound to happen given an energetic Christian Identity leader. Whether jews or ZOG's baal-priests and their Downey OSLer feeb contingent recognize such as legitimate is largely irrelevant to these facts upon the field.

    Downey made himself a pastor after Larry Blanchard run off without warning to Tennessee. So if two or three followers of Downeys' 'No Serpent/No Satan' heresy want to call him a 'pastor' in order to let his second-hand wife run things acording to her liking, as noted above, then what of it? The Downeys will run things according to their own liking, ban who they please -- all Dual-Seedliners -- until the Stormfront owners realize that they are making themselves a stench in the minds of the genuine Identity Christians as opposed to those calling themselves CI who hate its anti-jew basis in calling jews the spawn of Satan and would claim that jews are 'bad Judeans' or mere Khazars or Edomites.

    So what happened was that the Administration of Stormfront decided, wisely, to simply close down this fractious place which did nothing but cause ill will. It would seem that the Downeys whined and pleaded that they had no other place to go, not being smart enough to create their own v-bulletin forum like their Dual-Seedline victims did, and only one or two other crypto-jews to share their nonsense, and Don Black foolishly had mercy on their manifest sins and reopened up this forum, telling them to go and sin no more and put a pagan in charge as viceroy to keep the Downeys from being verbally lynched by an pitchfork-wielding infiltrating mob of Dual-Seedliner peasantry.

    And yet it would seem that Downeys and sundry faux-OSLer offal still think of this as their own personal forum wherein they can tell the Dual-Seedliners what to do and how to set up their own local churches.

    Is it?

    Those who want to attend Dual-Seedline Christian Identity services in Eastern Missouri or Western Illinois or the St. Louis area can make arrangements with Chaplain/Pastor Bill and the 99.999999% who are not interested in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity can fore go it. I don't live in the St. Louis area, but I'd go to his local church if I did and wouldn't be caught dead in Downey's 'No Devil' baal-priest sin-o-gog.

    There is going to always be enmity between us Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and the pretend One-Seedline imposters. Genesis 3:15. Always. Either the Downeys are going to have to have it impressed that they can't get to censor or ban their massive Dual-Seedline adversaries, i.e. the real Identity Christians, or simply let things go back to the 'bad old days' in which they ran wild. Or they can simply get used to the fact that they are hated and despised for their past misdeeds and an openly free-speech subforum will certainly honestly reflect that fact.

    Us Dual-Seedline Christian Identity folk would prefer that Don Black simply shut down this farce of a subforum in which you have five pretend OSLers banning 99.9% of the Dual-Seedliners, or, in the alternative, two segregated subforums, one for five OSLers in which the Downeys get to censor away the DSLers to their black little hearts' content and and one DSL subforum for 50-500 DSLers which Chaplain/Pastor Bill gets to run.

    NOT the current situation in which Don Black gets to foist off the Downeys as some sort of Christian Identity religious leaders when in fact they are Christian Identity pariah dogs hated and despised by the overwhelming majority of Christian Identity, especially the Dual-Seedliners, but including the One-Seedliners under Pete Peters and others who they have maligned as well.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-11-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Add Links

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hiding from that baal-bitch Klunt Downey.
    Posts
    10

    Default Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri Announcements & Comments

    Oh well . . . .
    A History of Baal-Bannings

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1229#post1229
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2410#post2410
    Posted, for now at:

    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=1#post7434568 (since deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepjewkal/Queenie/I-Queeri View Post

    There are no CI seminaries. I have been CI for over thirty years now and have never seen a council convened to even decide what CI 'tradition' and 'doctrine' was. If an 'ad hoc' group of people want to get together and call themselves a seminary and if, by your definition, it is in fact a seminary, then I guess you have a seminary. It's not one in my eyes and I for one will remind people of that. According to your definition then Jones in Guyana had a seminary also. Like I said earlier I wish Chaplain Bill all the best and after a decade or so of him tending to a flock I will reevaluate my position. OBTW, I for one am grateful to Don Black for these forums.
    What a dogmatic statement, usually only coming from the Ashkenazi Defecation League or the $outhern Pimping Lawyers Center. I have no idea as to who you are and with whom, other than the Downeys, who made themselves a pastor and pastoress after Larry Blanchard run off to Tennessee. So I take it that you are admitting that Kludd Downey didn't have any seminary training but having a can of Crisco Oil and Jugen's Lotion handy got anointed by Birder/Klailiff and such was sufficient. Nor do I see you waiting no ten years for the work of baal-priests such as the Downeys to make itself sufficient, but rather like Satan after the seduction of Eve proclaimed that raising Cain was good enough. Every dog has a dogma, and every Sheepjewkal has favorite doctrinal spawn under which special dogs get special favor not given to its Genesis 3:15 enemies, i.e. us Dual-Seedliners.

    For what it is worth, I don't think you get to decide how certain Dual-Seedline Christian Identity sects ordain their ministry or what teaching they use in order to indoctrinate their ministry in their doctrine. I do know that the Klailiff/Birder-anointed one seems under a similar delusion that the Dual-Seedliners will listen to either of you claiming that you don't recognize their ordinations any more than other jews, muds, homosexuals and gliberal whiggers do. What are you gonna do, pull an anti-Fred Phelps out on the street on PastorBill when he conducts DSCI services in his home? Write a nasty letter to the St. Louis Pest-Dispatch?

    Nor does Chaplain Bill seem to worry overmuch about whether or not you or the other poseur OSLer feebs approve of how he will run his church. But to be fair about it, how the Downeys 'ran' their Klan -- right into the ground -- THAT is a matter of much amusement to DSLers on the forums that Birder's not blessed. And it didn't even take ten years to judge those corrupt trees by their diseased fruit.

    Which is why you squall and pule so much when we even make a hint as to past misconduct. You know what happened, you know what is said, you know what is thought and is common knowledge, and at the slightest hint of it being bruited about run squalling and squealing like so many jew rats to the hinter under the censorship ban; you whine that anyone who says anything that everyone knows against the Downeys is evil and awful for being said yet again. The Soviet jewnion didn't have as effective a weapon of censorship at their disposal, as people found ways to make jokes nevertheless against their [d]rulers.

    By the way, Tom Robb is not Dual-Seedline. If he was, then he wouldn't have anything to do with the Downeys, who have banned each and every Dual-Seedliner from Stormfront and other forums before this. Yet he does, and has Downey preach at his meetings, which is why he is not Dual-Seedline but rather some sort of OSLer after ZOGbux. Now while us DSCI people can respect that Thom Robb runs his Klan and ministry under the premise that its his way or the highway, and thus choose not to have anything to do with Thom Robb, we are annoyed that he, like Don Black have chosen to side with the Downeys, who are not in any way Christian Identity, but rather grevious dogs associated with ZOG who do oppress us Dual-Seedliners.

    Us Dual-Seedliners rejoiced when Don Black shut down this forum and you and the Downeys were out on your assets, unable to get at new White lambs wanting to know anything about Christian Identity. You grevious dogs and adoptive spawn of Satan would do anything to destroy a Christian Identity newborn infant when the prospective Son of God is first born and starting out, like most do, as a One-Seedliner. You grevious dogs/hyenas/jewkals squall and whine that none of them must be allowed to grow into the True Faith of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity but must remain stunted OSLers following you lying anonymous baal-priests indefinitely. Woe unto you Scribes, Pharisees, hypocrites, baal-priests, who under color of civility would destroy the lambs of YHWH!!! We pray that the Great Tribulation will bring you evil-doers and spawn of Satan -- which you spawn of Satan deny when you deny that your father, Satan, even exists as OSLer poseurs -- and not let YHWH wait to fling you and your misbegotten spawn into a lake of fire upon Tribulation's end. And woe unto them how side with you spawn of Satan for saying the good is evil and evil is good!

    So, it is apparently yourself and Downey who are the liars. The question is why Don Black decided to reopen this subforum in the face of so much hatred from the victims of the Downeys and their sundry hyenaoids and jewkal enablers. Some of us think that it was because the Downeys, frantic to get at fresh Israelite lamb-meat, promised that they would behave and stop banning people. A fool's promise because there is so much hatred from all the DSCI banned over the years by the Downeys. Don Black is simply making himself hated for bringing you jewkal ZOG-swine back pretending to be Christian Identity of the OSLer persuation. If he allows this Lycia to ban DSCIers -- and WE WILL TEST THE FENCE -- then Don Black is back to where he was when he shut down this baal-priest subforum, but worse off because he went and enabled the Downeys to persecute the DSCI People under his forum yet again.

    All the DSCI people banned from this forum are over at Pastor Visser's DSCI forum at:

    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/index.php

    and if you google "Debbie Downey, Mark Downey" the result is a disaster.

    So what to do?

    I suggest that either this subforum be deleted altogether which is the preferential option in that it ends conflict altogether, or another subforum for us Dual-Seedliners be set up under the moderatorship of Pastor Bill which is the neutral option, or the Downeys take their lumps, along with their one or two sheep-hyenaoids/jewkals under the current subforum, which guarantees conflict, or Don Black simply lets the Downeys run wild like he has for the last seven years, which is the honest option.

    Let Don Black choose a side once and for all.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-11-2009 at 06:02 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hiding from that baal-bitch Klunt Downey.
    Posts
    10

    Default No Penalty For Kontempt of Klailiff/Kludd/. . . . Kl*nt?

    No Penalty For Kontempt of Kludd/Klailiff. . . . Kl*nt?

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1232#post1232
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2414#post2414

    Posted for a little while at:
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=1#post7435113

    Quote Originally Posted by kludd View Post
    You're the sock puppet. Thank you Martin for exposing your filthy mind for all to see. Now the readers can judge for themselves how foul your fantasies go. By all means go to his link and read for yourselves the vile persona and chutzpa that pretends to be Christian. If that's your cup of tea, then ya'll can have a prion party in the woods killing thousands of innocent White people, thinking that will get their attention. You're sick and is the reason I spoke out to Bill's poor spiritual visions of grandeur. I pray he does not become twice the child of hell as yourself.

    Pastor Mark Downey
    Downey, for over seven years here on Stormfront you and your secondhand wife have censored and banned us Dual-Seedliners because of a fear that they were listening to Martin Lindstedt or John Knight or Willie Martin or Pastor Jeromy Visser or anyone else. The end result is that you banned scores of DSCI and probably people who were not even CI because you feared that they were 'contaminated' with knowing you and your wife's past misconduct.

    The end result is that you have created enemies of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity community and to the point where pretty much everyone believes that which can be proven, namely that you and Klailiff are adulterers under YHWH's Law and the malicious hearsay about what happened after Klan meetings back in Washington State.

    Now all the fault for that lies at your door. For whatever reason you hate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and those who believe in this dogma worse than jews. And so you have oppressed our DSCI people using the venue that yahoo gave you and Don Black. Where people resisted you, as at VNNF and Original Dissent, your wife ran off screetching about how it was so awful that White men allowed scheming sluts to be disparaged. I think the reason that you misbehave is because you are an incredibly weak whigger who is totally dominated by your wife and let her run wild like Ahab did with that evil baal-bitch Jezebel -- which happens to be the nickname given to your wife.

    So you think I'm Martin Lindstedt? Good. I hope that you and your secondhand wife can't venture anywhere online for fear of Lindstedt landshark, of Visserpottamus, of Brittonraptor. As am exceedingly wicked and evil spawn of Satan, let you flee where no one pursueth, but where all listen -- and laugh.

    Everywhere you did succeed in banning the DSCI people the end result has been a ghetto and a desert run in which none lived other than a jew like Niemela, a fed mamzerizer, you and your secondhand wife -- and a swarm of DSCI spies lurking and listening and sucking up every single idle word, every single idiotic cackle gloating about how you had silenced your DSL enemies, every single sanctimonious swallow about how you just had to censor/ban every angry response because it violated your self-made, self-jewdged Terms of Service. The jews at yahoo and google had nothing on you, Downey, as sanctimonious hypocrites.

    But the other side of that coin is the reservoir of hatred you created with every single DSCI person you and your Jezebel wife banned. If, as you hypothesize, this is a Martin Lindstedt sockpuppet chewing on your lying butt, using just one of many proxy accounts available from all the DSCI you censored, or, with access to an aol changing-IP account, then what are you going to do about it? Censor 667 sockpuppet accounts hoping that your enemies will run out of accounts to forward Pastor Lindstedt's words? And to what end? Forcing Don Black to essentially ban everyone you have made an enemy of?

    Just as there was no way that you could secure who listened in on a yahoogroup, there is no way you can secure Stormfront from criticism of your past behavior. The only way to do this would be to simply shut down this forum to any new accounts being read whatsoever, which would mean negation of the entire reason you whined to have this forum reopened in the first place -- to fool newbies to the Movement that you and your evil wife are Christian Identity as opposed to evildoers probably affiliated with ZOG trying your best to hinder and obstruct the newbies from following the White Man's Racial Religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

    There is no way to secure from criticism any open forum. None. You can ban and censor anyone you please as dissent surfaces and all that means is that those banned will spy and report to your enemies and your enemies will have a field day on their forums and continue the whispering campaign and occassionally forward a hostile post to Stormfront, giving it the reputation of protecting ZOG spies and baal-priests. Stormfront's zenith has long passed, but how does Stormfront benefit by having you make it more enemies within the Movement protecting you from just criticism?

    Do you really think that Thom Robb and Don Black needs to be hated because they let you run wild under their aegis? Rather, won't they simply decide to cut their losses and either cut you loose or let you face criticism?

    Let this matter continue for a few days more or until Don Black decides either to let you run wild or simply to cut his losses in legitimacy among the Heart of the Resistance -- the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity fanatical believers in their Racial Religion -- and cut you fake-OSLer baal-priests loose.

    Don Black cut you lying feebs loose earlier this year. I think that you were given a last chance and I'm pleased to see that you are back to your old tricks but without power to do anything about it. Back in the old days, this account -- sockpuppet if you please -- would have been banned by your wife first thing right off. It hasn't happened yet, has it?

    What do you think will happen once there is no penalty for Kontempt of Kludd . . . . Klailiff. . . . Kl*nt?

    Don't look good, does it?

    By the way, if you are going to quote someone, then civility demands that you post a link to the entire post so it can be in context. But civility is something used by jews to punish Whites when they violate their little jew-made laws when they have no intention of applying it to their own jew selves.

    If you want to convene a courts-martial concering your past behavior to get to the truth of the matter, Pastors Visser and Lindstedt will gladly open up a special forum for your special education on their forums, I'm sure.

    Your sins have found you out, Downey. Your time is nearly up.

    No such thing as 'innocent whiggers.' Not in Moses' time, wherein they all over the age of 20 died in the Wilderness of Sin. Not in David's time where they died for the sins of Saul. Not in Christ's day, wherein Christ wanted most of them all to die in ignorance (Matt 13:10-17). And not today, on the verge of the Great Tribulation.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-11-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Add Links, header

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hiding from that baal-bitch Klunt Downey.
    Posts
    10

    Default Who's the Kliar?

    Who's the Kliar?

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1231#post1231
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2413#post2413


    Posted, for now, at:
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...71#post7434871

    Quote Originally Posted by kludd View Post
    First of all, you're a God damned liar. God condemns people like you who can't tell the truth. People like you are not going to be in the Kingdom of God (read Rev. 22:15 "For without are... whosoever loveth and maketh a lie").

    Secondly, you should be banned from Stormfront, because your ilk does not know how to communicate in a civil manner according to Stormfront board rules (or to have a modicum of Christian deportment); and that has always been the only case for banning people like yourself, regardless of whether they are DSL or not. You and your sock puppets have nothing but utter contempt for Stormfront and yet you think you have a right to say something. What hypocrisy!


    Pastor Mark Downey
    So where exactly did I lie? Did I misquote Paul in mentioning about the office of bishop, and the logical application that some bishops would be over other bishops, hence ArchBishops, as surely as the regional bishop was over the local pastor as surely as the local pastor was over his deacons in the local church and Paul as an apostle was over them all?

    Nor do you have any say in how Pastor Bill runs his church, nor in anything in his ordination. For that matter, who, other than your secondhand wife, made you a pastor?

    I think that there should be a followup in the 'rules of civility' that if you call for a banning and that banning is unwarranted, that you and your wife should be banned permanently and for life. That would tend to end your misbehavior would it not, for you and your one or two followers to be banned when over-reaching?

    I think that Don Black got tired of you and your wife banning each and every Dual-Seedliner from Stormfront over the years because of your fear that every single Dual-Seedliner was listening to Martin Lindstedt, John Knight, Willie Martin, Hengist, and others too numerous to name. The problem with you, like King Herod in killing every newborn male to get at Jesus Christ, is that the end result is that you made hundreds of enemies and those enemies are then willing to believe everything the abovementioned says simply because now they hate you.

    But if you want, perhaps you can petition for a CI courts-martial concerning what is said about you and your wife. I'm sure that Pastor Martin Lindstedt could be summoned to act as a prosecutor as to whether all the rumors you rail at are true. I suspect that he will bring up the matters that he could prove and only allude at those matters that he couldn't prove, as you are already as good as convicted because of all the DSCI enemies you have made over the years. And guess what? A cowardly feeb like yourself couldn't let your wife take over the defense.

    But we both know that you won't ask for an open airing of charges because you are guilty as hell. Your huffing and puffing about what YHWH is going to do against us, his DSCI children, means nothing more than what jews do at Nol Kidre, and what the congoids do with voodoo. You have a father, Downey, and that father is Satan. You, being a degenerate whigger are worse than any jew.

    I think Don Black let you back on to this forum because you and your secondhand wife begged and pleaded to be let on because you were too stupid and corrupt to get anyone to come to your own forum. It only costs $180 for a v-bulletin license and less than that for two or three years web hosting. But nobody would come to your idiot lying forum, so in order to get at newbies, hearing of Christian Identity, to be crippled spiritually for life, you pretend to be Christian Identity in order to keep them from learning about Dual-Seedline. And thus, as spawn of Satan, as jewdayo-yos, you seek to cripple the White Man's Racial Religion.

    So you were let back on, and are back to your old tricks. But you won't get by with it. The world has changed and there are more forums than Stormfront or the odious anti-Christian VNNF. Just do a google search of you and your wife's names and the first page is what Pastor Lindstedt, John Knight, and others have written. Pastors Lindstedt and Vissser have their own forums. And you bringing one of Pastor Lindstedt's diatribes against some lying thieving mamzer associated with you pretending, like yourself to be CI, doesn't cut it.

    As said before, if you want to prove anyone is lying, then demand a court of inquiry to be held here at Stormfront. If you wish to quote one of your enemies, then put ALL of his posts online and put them in context with links to where you lifted it like a censorious thief.

    Or perhaps you should be allowed to ban everyone you want -- as long as there is a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity subforum wherein you and your wife will be banned, moderated by Pastor Bill.

    This letting you and your wife have their own subforum in which you get to ban anyone you whine about because they might have hears all manner of things about your past behavior and believe all of these rumors because you banned them is only going to create hatred for Don Black for allowing you both to run wild again. You both need to be banned permanently if you yourselves make a false accusation, or better yet, let there be peace again by simply closing down this subforum altogether, leaving links to Pastor Lindstedt's Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations and Pastor Vissser's Covenant People's Ministries for would-be Dual-Seedliners. The daze of you both getting to censor and ban the Dual-Seedliners needs to be over and done with.

    At the very least Don Black needs to choose a side. I propose the following four options:
    • (1) Close this subforum altogether leaving links to DSCI churches and ministries without comment.
    • (2) Open up a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity subforum moderated by Pastor Bill in which you Downeys are not allowed and DSCI are not allowed on your private subforum.
    • (3) Keep things as they are in which you Downeys are under law as well and anyone calling for a bannig will have to prove his point or face banning himself without fear or favor.
    • (4) Simply let you Downeys run wild and incur the hatred and enmity of several thousand Dual-Seedliners as happened the past seven years.

    I'm thinking that you Downeys were kicked off for a reason. You censored and banned too many people and Don Black woke up one morning earlier this year and figured that he didn't need all the hatred and contempt you Downeys were sowing and so decided to close down the entire theology section in order to get rid of the open sore and pustule and carbunckle that you evil degenerate idiots created. I don't see why the heathens had to suffer for OSLer baal-prist misdeeds. Us DSCI don't care what pagan whiggers 'think.' We do care what you poseur OSLers claim while pretending to be CI. Don Black could put up a hundred Assturu and Wodenist subforums in Theology and us DSCI wouldn't even bother to read any of it. What really annoys us are you baal-priests pretending to be CI.

    So you whined & begged & pissed & moaned and Don Black foolishly let you back on after a blessed absence of three or four months and probably said that no, you wouldn't be allowed to censor or ban people like you used to do. I can well imagine that you lied and promised to behave. And like the leopard not being able to change its spots or the Ethiopian its skin, neither were the spawn of Satan baal-priests able to overcome their Genesis 3:15 enmity against the Sons of YHWH.

    If Don Black were to let you Downeys run wild again, to ban people from a subforum run under color of his name, then it will be worse than if he hadn't run you swine off in the first place.

    The best option is simply to delete this forum and end the fighting. The neutral option is to simply acknowledge reality and let us Dual-Seedliners have our own subforum, thus putting the lie to your claims to being Christian Identity. I wonder if your satannic lusts to consume dumb whigger lambsflesh from newbies attracted to Stormfront will overcome us Dual-Seedliners getting to ridicule you on our own subforum on Stormfront.

    When you took over forums in the past, the end result was a burnt-out ghetto composed of only you, a jew named Niemela, an OSLer mamzerizer like Andy Anderson, and a whole buch of DSCI spies dragging your scat to their forums to chortle over. Why Don Black would want that to happen to Stormfront is beyond all belief.

    If you wish to make your points, then Pastor Visser and Pastor Lindstedt welcome you to try in a special jewlag built for two baal-priests over at:

    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum

    But I'm thinking that you can't make it against opposition. You will have to prove your lies against oppostion over there, Downey. Tough luck for you.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-11-2009 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Add Links, header

  9. #9
    LiarBill DeClue(less)'s Avatar
    LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi
    Posts
    233

    Default Klunt's Meercat's So Vain

    Klunt's Meercat's So Vain

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1079#post1079


    He really is so full of himself, he is acting like we had some kind of close mentor/student relationship when basically it consisted of me asking him some questions early on and exchanging a rare e mail here and there, with me always initiating it, he never offered any help or information the way people did when I came here, if he was as worried about my spiritual well being as he claims then he should have offered the close mentor/student relationship when we first met, instead he chose to keep me at arms length and now has the nerve to act all offended and betrayed when I do find people offering me the help he had to know I was always looking for but never offered himself. If he was so deeply concerned about me associating with the "baser" elements then he should have stepped up when he had the chance, instead of waiting until I found someone else to help me and then whining because I picked someone that he doesn't like. He is really a piece of work, and that is all I want to say on the matter, as fas as I am concerned he never existed, my goal is to have a nice church in the real world, not have online battles with a nobody who thinks that claiming to have 30 years in CI with nothing to show for it is supposed to impress someone. Mark my words, within a year I will have an active church with at least 6-8 people who regularly attend services and he'll still be unable to get a single person to show up for a service and will be stuck playing Theologian on SF, until Jack Boot closes it again, which he hinted he may very well do before too long. Then Downey will have nowhere to go because SF is the only forum he can post on without getting cyber lynched en masse, and that is only because SF is heavy on rule enforcement and he knows all he has to do is report an infraction and SF will make the big, mean men leave him alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockatoo
    Well, Chaplain Bill, everything you say is true and so much more. Your plan is an excellent one. The only reason to ever spend any time on the likes of Downey is to try to make sure the uniniated he would victimize to his false doctrine do not labor under the illusion that he and his wife are the be all and end all of CI - or anything for that matter. Just enough to counteract and provide an alternative route for the sheep.
    This is a post made by Cockatoo over on Pastor Vissers forum which quotes a post I made over there.
    Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 11-15-2009 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Caught telling the truth for once

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Revocation of Ordination of William Shawn DeClue

    Revocation of Ordination of William Shawn DeClue


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1084#post1084 (original link)
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2440#post2440
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...916#post252916
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1793#post1793 (Annotated Link)


    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Bill View Post
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2439#post2439

    I have prayed about this and have come to the conclusion that I must obey God over man and therefore I am resigning my ordination, go ahead and remove me from your forum. I have yor printer and you have three of my books, two of them are my favorites, I am willing to call it an even trade, if you disagree send me my stuff back and I will send you yours back. The funny part is I am not joining the Downeys and will always be DSCI no matter what you guys may think. I fully expect the harrassment and mudslinging to start against me but I won't be back to see it. I beseech all of you to let go of your hatred so that you may feel the joy of God's love, again, I am not joining the Downeys but will be going my own way with the Church I have already recruited two members for.
    Well, it would seem that you certainly fooled me but good. I'm still trying to figure out if this deceit by you is going to have adverse consequences or if you are merely a fool who for some reason thought you were going to fool everyone forever.

    I was working on a history of the Downeys for the past few years and their modus operandi is no different from back in 2000-2002 than it was in 2003 until today. They would get on a forum, then insinuate theysselfs like a sort of lubricious Jim and Tammy Fay Baker with the whiggers playing at Christian Identity, then censor and ban people when they got all annoyed at the Downeys and their didoes. And, sooner or later, people get wise. I myself helped one list-owner get his listserver back in 2000 from Andy Anderson and the Downeys but by the time he got it back, yahoogroups made having a private listserver moot anyway, just as the v-bulletin forum made jewhoogruppen obsolete.

    The same thing happened on the Holy_Wars yahoogroup from May 2000 until sometime in 2003 when Andy Blanchardsmamzer Belialsson Anderson shut down this embarrassment and blamed it on jewhoo. jewhoo has become irrelevant because of its censorship policies. Klunt and her meercat Downey would proceed to ban the most unruly DSCI -- and I was the most unruly -- until what was left was nothing more than a ghetto of one mamzerizer (Andy Anderson), Klunt & Meercat Mark Downey, a Finnish jew named Richard Niemela, a few wannabees and a whole lot of spies who had been banned. Klunt and Andy would plot how to cause trouble for the Dual-Seedliners, repeat the jew jape that DSCI theology cums from the jew Talmud and Kabballah, and whine about how what they said was appearing on the DSCI listservers and bitch about spies. But the only way to have secure transmissions was to send e-mail to theysselfs only and as a result they wouldn't be able to do that which they as spawn of Satan loved best -- eating like the little jewkals treading the vines the little newbie lambs to Christian Identity. So they whined and kvetched like so many jews about 'poisecution' from the DSCI elders and fighting men like myself who would tell about their sins not only sexual, but theological.

    I think it was because the Downeys were the false pretend-OSLers who hated DSCI was why they were allowed on Stormfront/$permFront in order to do what they did on the yahoogroups -- claim to be Christian Identity, cause trouble for Dual-Seedliners, censor and ban each and every DSCI loyalist on $permFront and by pretending to be CI. They even claimed to having used to be DSL until evil Martin Lindstedt, Pastor Bob Jones, Willie Martin hurt they's little feelings and that is what made them OSLer.

    Well, they are not even OSLer. The average OSLer is congregation based in two or three family congregation with some like Pete Peters having a few thousand supporters, and not a single one of them have the 'No Devil' heresy developed by the Downeys. Why, according to the Downeys "diablos" comes from the Greek for "malicious gossiper" and thus the only "diablos" are the DSCI clergy who recite Klunt and Meercat Mark Downey's didos.

    So Bill was uncomfortable when I posted, using his account on my notebook, to $permfront with his ordination. I told him that it would mean a shitstorm from Klunt and her meercat and the fake OSLers -- and it did. That it did.

    As mentioned above, it was for the best because it smoked out $permFront. "ForrestGumpf" was kicked out of the Theology subforum by that heathen sow seeking Viking meercat Lycia, and banned altogether by $permFront, i.e. Don Black or minions. All the DSCI community got was a vacation from $permFront shitting over DSCI for three months and a flushing of the toilet of embarrassing posts and archives, which was probably the entire point of the exercise.

    Here is where you essentially whine that Downey wouldn't ordain you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Bill View Post

    He really is so full of himself, he is acting like we had some kind of close mentor/student relationship when basically it consisted of me asking him some questions early on and exchanging a rare e mail here and there, with me always initiating it, he never offered any help or information the way people did when I came here, if he was as worried about my spiritual well being as he claims then he should have offered the close mentor/student relationship when we first met, instead he chose to keep me at arms length and now has the nerve to act all offended and betrayed when I do find people offering me the help he had to know I was always looking for but never offered himself. If he was so deeply concerned about me associating with the "baser" elements then he should have stepped up when he had the chance, instead of waiting until I found someone else to help me and then whining because I picked someone that he doesn't like. He is really a piece of work, and that is all I want to say on the matter, as far as I am concerned he never existed, my goal is to have a nice church in the real world, not have online battles with a nobody who thinks that claiming to have 30 years in CI with nothing to show for it is supposed to impress someone. Mark my words, within a year I will have an active church with at least 6-8 people who regularly attend services and he'll still be unable to get a single person to show up for a service and will be stuck playing Theologian on SF, until Jack Boot closes it again, which he hinted he may very well do before too long. Then Downey will have nowhere to go because SF is the only forum he can post on without getting cyber lynched en masse, and that is only because SF is heavy on rule enforcement and he knows all he has to do is report an infraction and SF will make the big, mean men leave him alone.
    You didn't want to hang around until Sunday morning and so we cut it short and you went home. Most people when they meet a real fellow true believer never want to leave, but it seems that you got what you wanted, an ordination certificate. And I got hints that when you got an ordination certificate that you would do whatever you wanted. All I asked for was loyal service for a year, when in fact I didn't get loyal service for even a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klunt's Meercat
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=649074

    What prompted this thread from Bill was probably the events of the last few days in this forum and elsewhere. I am happy to say that Bill and I have exchanged PM's and agree that we must get our priorities straight before the Lord. Bill can interject his "Satan's offspring" thing, whereas others may simply refer to jews as the antichrist den of vipers and in the end we can agree that regardless of where jews come from, they are here now as God's judgment against His true Israel people who have fallen away from obeying the Laws of God.
    Any officer of any army would have you tried and hung for treason after making sure that this above message was correct.

    I was up and when I got up this afternoon I see that all hell has broken loose. 6Killer was himself asking what the hell was going on. I gave you an order to cease and desist. However, it seems that you have gone too far in your treason for it to end at that.

    Bill, I knew that you were not a leader. I thought that you were a rather stolid person who would not create any new heresies because you had a rather pedestrian mind. When I read your blog, since it was essentially Comparet plagarism, I thought, "Good, let him plagarize Comparet as opposed to creating new heresies." As I explained to you, as a political Pastor, creating any new heresies is the last thing I can afford. Rather, as a pastor your job was to preach the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Orthodoxy to those who wanted to be known as DSCI followers. As long as you did that, your authority in your area was sacrosanct and I would not interfere with your administrative decisions in Eastern Missouri.

    But here I see that you have taken it upon yourself to align yourself with what is an evil weak little meercat dominated by as evil a cunt as ever wasted air and knowing full well of the Genesis 3:15 enmity between the aboveground DSCI Church and these fake-OSLer baal priests and ZOG agents provacateur.

    I don't think that you are evil in your own right, but rather a fool who wanted the trappings of being a DSCI pastor without understanding the political and moral ramifications of our racial [hate] religion. So you let yourself become a tool of the Judases, because you didn't have enough intelligence to not do what normal others would have hesitated from doing.

    I wish you wouldn't have bothered to come on down, but I really didn't lose too much. You seen a messy house. But nothing is missing.

    Therefore, I hereby revoke the Ordination that I gave you, Bill DeClue. You are not to use the name and authority of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri from now on, as it is incorporated in Missouri. I hereby inform all and sundry that you understand nothing about the tenants of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, because if you had, then you wouldn't do what you did, in siding with an especially pernicious enemy(s) of our Racial Fighting Faith.

    The printer was meant to be a gift for you to work on Church business. since you don't have any more Church business, and the printer is worth $45, then I suggest that you keep the printer and I shall keep your three books, as I think you got the greater value. I'd just as soon cut off all contact and save each of us postage.

    I am not going to remove you from my forum. Censorship and banning is something that the spawn of Satan, jews and whigger baal-priests like the Downeys practice on $permFront, not something that White Christian Israelites practice upon their brethren with whom they disagree. And I love to keep track of my enemies foolish to enter my lair. You choose to not post on my forum, then that is up to you.

    I am hoping that you are merely a typical fool with delusions of adequacy as opposed to a whigger traitor working for ZOG. The problem is that I still do believe in growing the aboveground DSCI clergy, but I'd far rather have no aboveground DSCI clergy in my Church as opposed to having a ravening jewkal baal-priest ravaging the flock which I gave a license to. So I might make more mistakes in ordaining those I shouldn't have ordained as those come who shouldn't have sought ordination, but life itself is a series of mistakes.

    Since you refuse to cease and desist, and because you went too far in treasonous behavior with an enemy not only of myself, but Dual-Seedline Christian Identity lay membership and the DSCI Church, I am regrettably forced to revoke your membership in the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, your ordination as a Pastor in such, and hereby strip you of your offices of Bishop of St. Louis and ArchBishop of Eastern Missouri, William Shawn DeClue.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum

    Dated 10-17-2009, 12:56 AM
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-21-2010 at 03:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts