Negro Calls For White Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negro Calls For White Revolution

There's going to be a revolution, Patrick Henry style, in America where red-blooded, God-fearing, Jesus-loving Americans are going to stand up and say "We're not going to take it no more."

Full Length Video Here
    I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Wishful Thinking, Unfortunately.

Originally posted by 6KILLER View Post
    There's going to be a revolution, Patrick Henry style, in America where red-blooded, God-fearing, Jesus-loving Americans are going to stand up and say "We're not going to take it no more."

Full Length Video Here

I see you got the same e-mail I did, and probably from the same source.

Unfortunately, the negro is guilty of wishful thinking, at least if he's expecting that "White revolution" to happen in the next few weeks or months. I can say for a certainty that these peckerwoods here in East Tennessee ain't gonna rise up until they start feeling the pinch, and I don't really see that happening for another six months or so, at the least. Right now they're too busy wearing their stupid orange clothing, worshipping their nigger sports 'heros', and wetting their panties over the filthy ZOG shitrag at every given opportunity.

I agree with Pastor Lindstedt that the majority of Whites aren't gonna do JACK SHIT until it gets to the point where simply going along with their day-to-day lives is no longer feasible, and they literally have to fight for their next meal, and that's likely to take awhile.

I think that nigger preacher really overestimates the character of White Amerikans, assuming we're gonna rise up in righteous indignation, merely because some nigger "president" is trying to destoy our traditional way of life and what's left of our liberties. What year does he think he's living in? !865? The majority of White Amerikans are just out-and-out WHITE TRASH, or "whiggers" as Lindstedt calls them. (I prefer terms like "Ameriswine" and "Amerikoons" myself. I don't think the problem is that they've necessarily been "niggerized", just that they're SPINELESS LITTLE PUSSIES. ) They'll turn to violence when they've exhausted every other possiblity, and not one moment before.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
    X