Hi! I'm LiarBill DeClue(less), Phony OSLer Baal-Priest of St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I'm LiarBill DeClue(less), Phony OSLer Baal-Priest of St. Louis

I just joined today, I am happy to be here.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

What is it with these retards talking about "birthers"? Has this stupid coon ever read the consitution? it clearly states that only someone born in America may be President.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

What is it with these retards talking about "birthers"? Has this stupid coon ever read the consitution? it clearly states that only someone born in America may be President.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Raider 88
        Man, I'm telling you what, I skeedaddled outta there quicker than shit through a goose.

Mothers with Mixed Race kids Need Not Apply!
        I agree, they are a disgrace to our people.

Comment

Move this post to where appropriate

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1738#post1738
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1973#post1973

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3816#post3816
          Today, 09:36 AM
          Pastor Bill

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed
          Marty the molestor is now demanding someone prove he is a sick, lowlife child molestor, after the thousands of unproven claims against others he suddenly invokes ZOGs law and demands it be followed when discussing him. Well for one thing he proves over and over that he does in fact enjoy harming children by his constant rantings about wanting to torture them and he can't make a post without twisted sexual comments being prominant, that alone is proof to most that he probably did molest those poor children. It does not satisfy ZOG's laws, which Marty is suddenly a champion of when it will favor him but Marty is lucky, not so long ago molesting perverts like him had a tendency not to make it to the station, they would be killed escaping, oh for the good old days!

p.s. Marty, I DARE you to come up here and try something with me, you know where I live but instead of coming to handle things like a man you hide behind your computer like the child molesting coward that you are and post my address, like some gutless nigger. I'm calling you out short eyes and am laughing because I know you won't do anything but wet your cowardly pants and make up more slander to post about me. You're a joke Marty, and everyone but you and your drinken mormon loverboy know it.
          Pastor Lindstedt,
          I see things are heating up.

Anybody of our race and faith (CI) who knew for sure that one of our leaders/ pastors was a child molester and did nothing is garbage.
          If this goof (yeah , "GOOF", don't know about others but when that name is used it means the worst thing you can say, in specific situations) is so sure you are guilty and yet is waiting for YOU to visit, it is a ZOG trap.

I have limited means, but I swear to YAHWEH and anybody reading, if I have no doubt that child molester/rapist was in my area, then something would be done.

If you were a molester Pastor, I'd imagine you would have been done in a very long time ago.
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-21-2010, 11:54 PM. Reason: Copied post, annotated links

Comment

A mumps-nutted eunuchoid baal-priest incognizant of internal security.

A mumps-nutted eunuchoid baal-priest incognizant of internal security.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1947#post1947
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...494#post262494

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4434#post4434

Marty has lost it again. Not only jews, mamzers, and gender-bendered Aussie poofters, but delusional mumps-nutted eunuchoid baal-priests love to call Marty 'Marty.' Now he is trying to claim that he had access to my Stormfront account when I know that to be a lie because as a mumps-nutted baal-priest that molests niglet nieces I live in my own whirrrrld and thus I just know that since he has no true information and doesn't know the contents [of] any of the PMs that I made during said period (one of them in particular spoke about him). In fact, more than twenty spoke of him as I am one obsessed mumps-nutted baal-priest 'thinking' that because I was a ground-crew goomer-pile jackoff in the Air Farce that they gave a gun to and claimed was 'security' for airports, I am a regular mattoid member of 'security.' With mumps-nutted baal-priest shitheads like me as ZOG cannon-fodder, no wonder Osama Bin Sub-contractor is running rings around ZOG. Because if he had the access he claimed he would have revealed the contents, which he cannot. You see, being a mumps-nutted retard which hasn't had pussy since I tried to molest my niglet nieces, this baal-priest's limited mind is limited tp what a lying retard like me would do. I simply cannot understand that Marty would spy on me for years if he still had access to my account and only tell Pastor John Britton or maybe a few others, given how much the bowel Movement is full of liars and fools. Poor little Marty, so caught up in his silly lies that he cannot see the truth that mumps-nutted retards weighting 250 lbs of pure kikeshit was designed to [d]rule the whirrrrrld. I'm part of the Z-team of ZOGbots trying to make DSL more New Covenant Cornholerish. Klunt Downey weighed my 3 inch proposition and was not impressed by my mumps-nutted sterility, even though she is in her sixties and has pancake tits. She says she's had better in Kook Klunt's Klan, and that I'm a dud as a kludd. I made sure he didn't have access when I used his computer. The fact that the v-bulletin 'Remember Me" box was checked and thus the password stored in memory cache is beyond a total idiot wanting to play secret squirrel. He's just mad because he can't get any party to let him on their ballot for Senator and the 2 signatures he can get are not enough to run as an Independant. What that has to do with the fact that as a mumps-nutted baal-priest fuktard who begged ArchBishop Marty to ordain me while plotting to disavow that ordination by claiming that Marty is full of 'haet' and tried to make me quit $permFront and fight with Klunt Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk will never be explained other than that as a 85-IQ retard living in its own world I think 'reality' is what I choose to make of it. So what if in my wishfool 'thinking' I keep on telling lies and getting caught? Nothing more than posting on Pisser's Cinder and $permFront and being known everywhere else as 'LiarBill DeClue(less) can possibly result. Pretty good for an 85-IQ mumps-nutted baal-priest of Cybele.

Snail Victory!!!

Chapped-Ass LiarBill DeClueless

LiarBill to $permFront Hoggess Lycia: I wish I could ban Klunt's Meercat!!!
            Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 04-16-2010, 09:43 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Don't jew know, ArchBishop Marty, that mumps-nutted baal-priests get to try to flush out what you know?

Don't jew know, ArchBishop Marty, that mumps-nutted baal-priests get to try to flush out what you know?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1948#post1948
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...500#post262500

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4440#post4440

Actually it's time to try to blow something other than niglet nieces Sheenequa's & LaTeesha's niece-niglet split-tails by yapping about how Marty's lie about having access to my SF account completely out of the water. Never mind the fact that I've already admitted that yes, I sent to $permFront the Confirmation of Ordination around 2:30 Sunday morning Oct. 11, 2009 but only because ArchBishop Marty made me do so. ArchBishop Marty then used the passwords to get into my gmail, yahoo, and facebook account as well, so don't be trusting anything except what cums from my Agent On Line account, otherwise that fiendishly clever Pastor Marty would still be reading my $permFront [not-so] Private Messages. First I never had any contact with Don Black regarding the Downeys, not a single PM. I was oh so clever to set the switch to delete messages after three days. In the one PM that I had with Jack Boot regarding them he assured me that he had my back and would be happy to explain to them that I was the moderator and had authority. I think that I won't mention how Don Black put out the word that Klunt was an 'old comrade' in ZOGbottery and that Klunt could do whatever she wanted on her 'CI-Theology' forum and that I had better back off if I knew what was good for me. Now it's time to make my move as a niglet-niece molestor to try to make Marty look like the idiot he really is. I'm going to tell even more lies -- might as well -- to try to flush out what ArchBishop Marty knows. My resignation had NOTHING to do with the Downeys. It had everything to do with the fact that I was going to get the boot for treason for exchanging Private Messages with Klunt and Markkk Downey and coming to an accommodation with them and $permFront claiming to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor so that the CI-Theology section won't be regarded as merely Klunt Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk Clowney's No-Devil fake-OSLer baal-priest ZOG false front. I made that decision because I was told that being a moderator for SF was considered to be membership in a group and that I couldn't actively promote any other group on SF, which I disagreed with. And Pastor Marty doesn't have to reveal even one more [not quite] private message to show that for a lie. What a stupid-like-a-dzerzhinsky-fox fool Marty looks like now! If he had the access he claimed he'd be posting the contents of several of my PMs all over the net, and thus letting me and Jack Poot and Klunt and Don Black and ZOG know how much Pastor Marty knows and thus revealing something so that we all could ascertain the potential damage but he never had access. Marty, if you really had access then post the contents of a post that I made in the moderators sub forum on November 17th. As a niglet-niece molesting 250-lbs of kikeshit stuffed in a 150-lb sack of mumps-nutted eunuchoid Cybele baal-priest whiggerskin, I DEMAND that you show the one message that my syphilitic 'brain' regards as especially enlightening!!! NOW!!! jewr demon-dawg Baalzepup is about to pop out my bunghole after munching my walnut sized brain down to a pea, and kicking up a fuss in my mumps-nutted nutsack!!! If you had read that post you would have saved it for sure as it mentioned you directly. As a total fuktard, I simply cannot understand that when you were spying on me that you couldn't just ASSume that even a dim-wit like myself wouldn't notice eventually that I might not have been online when you were snooping using the other Toshiba, but rather that you had to first ascertain that I was on-line as Chapped-Ass Bill, and then tuck in. But OOPS, you've been caught in yet another lie, which is all you will ever do regarding me as you have no real knowledge about me because I NEVER trusted you and most of what you think you know about me was deliberate disinformation to make you look like an idiot. That's why I told Roxie about how mumps settled in my testicles and how I am sterile and I told you about how I would never dare call anyone a child molester because I was accused on two separate occassions of sexual assault on a minor and then brought up my niglet nieces. I am the most clever little mumps-nutted baal-priest fuktard. Nobody is going to catch me out in a lie.

Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 04-16-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Lying Bill

Hello Bill good to see you had the balls to come on.
                ריאו בריאן הוא הומו המלוכסן ממזר.

Praise D-G!

Comment

A Private-Message portrait of LiarBill DeClueless as a baal-priest

A $permFront Private-Message portrait of LiarBill DeClueless as a baal-priest

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1950
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...764#post262764

Originally posted by LiarBill DeClue(less) View Post

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1948#post1948
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...500#post262500
                  http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4440#post4440

Actually it's time to try to blow something other than niglet nieces Sheenequa's & LaTeesha's niece-niglet split-tails by yapping about how Marty's lie about having access to my SF account completely out of the water. Never mind the fact that I've already admitted that yes, I sent to $permFront the Confirmation of Ordination around 2:30 Sunday morning Oct. 11, 2009 but only because ArchBishop Marty made me do so. ArchBishop Marty then used the passwords to get into my gmail, yahoo, and facebook account as well, so don't be trusting anything except what cums from my Agent On Line account, otherwise that fiendishly clever Pastor Marty would still be reading my $permFront [not-so] Private Messages. First I never had any contact with Don Black regarding the Downeys, not a single PM. I was oh so clever to set the switch to delete messages after three days. In the one PM that I had with Jack Boot regarding them he assured me that he had my back and would be happy to explain to them that I was the moderator and had authority. I think that I won't mention how Don Black put out the word that Klunt was an 'old comrade' in ZOGbottery and that Klunt could do whatever she wanted on her 'CI-Theology' forum and that I had better back off if I knew what was good for me. Now it's time to make my move as a niglet-niece molestor to try to make Marty look like the idiot he really is. I'm going to tell even more lies -- might as well -- to try to flush out what ArchBishop Marty knows. My resignation had NOTHING to do with the Downeys. It had everything to do with the fact that I was going to get the boot for treason for exchanging Private Messages with Klunt and Markkk Downey and coming to an accommodation with them and $permFront claiming to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor so that the CI-Theology section won't be regarded as merely Klunt Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk Clowney's No-Devil fake-OSLer baal-priest ZOG false front. I made that decision because I was told that being a moderator for SF was considered to be membership in a group and that I couldn't actively promote any other group on SF, which I disagreed with. And Pastor Marty doesn't have to reveal even one more [not quite] private message to show that for a lie. What a stupid-like-a-dzerzhinsky-fox fool Marty looks like now! If he had the access he claimed he'd be posting the contents of several of my PMs all over the net, and thus letting me and Jack Poot and Klunt and Don Black and ZOG know how much Pastor Marty knows and thus revealing something so that we all could ascertain the potential damage but he never had access. Marty, if you really had access then post the contents of a post that I made in the moderators sub forum on November 17th. As a niglet-niece molesting 250-lbs of kikeshit stuffed in a 150-lb sack of mumps-nutted eunuchoid Cybele baal-priest whiggerskin, I DEMAND that you show the one message that my syphilitic 'brain' regards as especially enlightening!!! NOW!!! jewr demon-dawg Baalzepup is about to pop out my bunghole after munching my walnut sized brain down to a pea, and kicking up a fuss in my mumps-nutted nutsack!!! If you had read that post you would have saved it for sure as it mentioned you directly. As a total fuktard, I simply cannot understand that when you were spying on me that you couldn't just ASSume that even a dim-wit like myself wouldn't notice eventually that I might not have been online when you were snooping using the other Toshiba, but rather that you had to first ascertain that I was on-line as Chapped-Ass Bill, and then tuck in. But OOPS, you've been caught in yet another lie, which is all you will ever do regarding me as you have no real knowledge about me because I NEVER trusted you and most of what you think you know about me was deliberate disinformation to make you look like an idiot. That's why I told Roxie about how mumps settled in my testicles and how I am sterile and I told you about how I would never dare call anyone a child molester because I was accused on two separate occassions of sexual assault on a minor and then brought up my niglet nieces. I am the most clever little mumps-nutted baal-priest fuktard. Nobody is going to catch me out in a lie.

Snail Victory!!!

Chapped-Ass LiarBill DeClueless

LiarBill DeClue(less) my formerly ordained mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting 250-lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb sack of whiggerskin, the problem is that nobody except jewr fellow mamzer and whigger and part jew baal-priests over on Pisser's Cinder want to even pretend to believe you, and like Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood can't even keep jewr lies straight.

The fact of the matter is clear: You begged me and Pastor John Britton to be be ordained as a pastor in the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri. Your begged credentials as a kludd in all of the Klan groups you have tried to get into were wearing sort of threadbare what with the fact that as a self-serving idiot traitor you can't get along with anyone for long. I see that you are sucking up to Billy Roper, and while I am no friend of Billy Roper because of his supporting Rick Spring the ZOG agent provocateur during the 2004-2004 "See Butler Before He Croaks Tour" and wanting to get inside Dual-Seedline Christian Identity as a sort of wire-puller, I'm not as annoyed at Billy Roper as Pastor Morris Gulett is because Billy Roper screwed up Gulett's getting to speak at an Arkansas Klan Rally, but as a word of advice:

LiarBill DeClueless is a rather stupid wretched idiot with no conception of loyalty whatsoever. I smoked out LiarBill in three days, but Ron Edwards, Thom Robb and Klunt and her past-her Meercat Markkk found out the hard way that LiarBill is simply a mighty weak and slimy broken mumps-nutted reed to even think of leaning upon. LiarBill will seek an office involving a ministry, swear up and down that he will be loyal forever, beg for advice on what to do -- in my case as to whether LiarBill should renew his StormFront sustaining membership and fight with Klunt, and my reply that whether he paid Don Black another sixty ZOGbux was up to him and to simply post links to real DSCI ministries as opposed to OSLer baal-priest ones -- and upon being given these ministerial credentials proceed to not only do whatever LiarBill wants, but to claim that LiarBill is not 'fighting hate' against the jews, and other whiggers and that you are the liar and monster.

LiarBill DeClueless is just like Sci-Fi Faber, Mike Delaney, Jeromy Visser & Da Pisser's crew of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, the Obadiah(s), jewdass the jewst, Mattt Twattt ZOGbottt, jewff the gewff and others. There is something wrong with them mentally, spiritually, physically -- and genetically. They see Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and want so much to be true Israelites but at the same time loathe the DSCI doctrine which keeps them out, and so like the spawn of Satan mamzers they are they must, simply must, change it. Criminals and degenerates claim to find certain Pastors acting as shepherds over YHWH's Servant Nation flock objectionable because we won't let them in, and so they fuss and fight and yap and scheme in plans which will never come to fruition simply because they as thieving deranged usually anonymous criminal mamzers simply can't take down something with nothing. They don't know how to act like a Christian Israelite man because they are neither Christian, nor Israelite, nor a man. When revealed, like Jeromy Visser, all that can do is to ghettoize theysselfs as baal-priests and mamzers onto theyz' own reservation/ghetto, like Pisser's Cinder. Da Pisser's new Department of ZOGland InSecurity provided Pisser's Pussy Palace can't even claim to have any new followers.

But in the mean time the monkeys will throw theyz' shit.

In the case of LiarBill DeClueless, this screwed up in the head delusional loser ends up telling itzself lies, then starts believing these lies. The Private Messages I observed told me nothing that I didn't know already: Klunt Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk is allowed on $permFront in order to attack Dual-Seedline Christian Identity by pretending to be One-Seedlineers when they are no such thing. LiarBill got all pissy about me and the Pisser claiming that Klunt could do whatever she pleased and if any DSCI men objected they would be banned. LiarBill whined about this to Lycia/$permFront Hoggess and Jack Poot and they essentially said that Klunt was a 'long-time' comrade of Don Black and to back off on Klunt. They doubtless told Klunt to back off a bit as well, and LiarBill was fuming about being told that he was not to ban Klunt and her Meercat Markkk, and thus annoyed at being used as only a sort of DSCI ass-clown puppet. There is also a number of posts about how LiarBill wanted to ban or censor a number of other people.

Now all of this was known already, and thus most of the Private Messages merely confirmed what was apparent. LiarBill DeClueless was simply to be used as a sort of DSCI window dressing in order to pretend that the Downeys are even relevant to Christian Identity to newbies.

Like all such attempts, it is due to fail, simply because Christian Identity is the underground religion of the White man. Thieving baal-priests and criminals bring in nothing of value, and thus such are ignored. If I were to re-post most of the saved Private Messages all that would be accomplished is boredom, because LiarBill DeClueless is just nothing more than a delusional idiot with notions of adequacy that it amounts to something. Just like Jeromy Visser, when you look closer all you will find is an anglo-mestizo methgoober caught sucking from the ZOG tit now that Da Pisser has been discovered.

Now in case you don't believe that LiarBill DeClueless was stupid enough to log onto my second Toshiba laptop, and that the fool left the 'Remember Me' checkmark on and as a result I was able to read its Private Messages on $permFront from mid-October 2009 until slightly before January 1, 2010, as well as the Sustaining Members and Moderator's sections, then what of it? Don't want to believe that I made off with LiarBill's gmail, yahoo, and facebook accounts as well, then what of it? Want me to send you a 'pastordeclue@gmail.com' message to jewr inbox? It's not any skin off my ass. The fact of the matter is that reading a whigger or mamzer ZOGling's private messages is rather boring. Thieving drooling morons like LiarBill DeClue(less) are anything but fascinating in real life.

LiarBill DeClueless is rather a low-IQ moron whose sisters took up with niggers, who is living a life of denial like Jonathan Williams or Jeff Schoep. Their females prefer niggers, and so as a result all that LiarBill DeClue(less) can do is sometimes try to get them some young coontang while at the same time pretending to be big, bad racists. Since they have neither good sense and even less loyalty, they roam from 'Great White Leader' to leader, and then end up thinking that they have what it takes. What anyone would want with an 85 IQ fat flatulent nitwit that hasn't had pussy since it tried to molest itz niece niglets is beyond me. The fool drove 300 miles to be ordained and was booted for treason in three days. It is really nothing more than a nuisance, like stepping in dogshit if you are stupid enough to have anything to do with it. Otherwise, have nothing to do with it, and you will be the richer for it.

Believe what you want. What you believe is entirely a function of what side you are on. Those who want to believe obese delusional mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting, 85 IQ solipsistic deranged lying baal-priests are at liberty to do so, and I would appreciate you openly picking sides accordingly.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                  Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                  Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Waiting for the tares to manifest theysselfs

Waiting for the tares to manifest theysselfs

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1974#post1974
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...744#post265744

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post

Move this post to where appropriate

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1738#post1738
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1973#post1973

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3816#post3816
                    Today, 09:36 AM
                    Pastor Bill

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed
                    Marty the molestor is now demanding someone prove he is a sick, lowlife child molestor, after the thousands of unproven claims against others he suddenly invokes ZOGs law and demands it be followed when discussing him. Well for one thing he proves over and over that he does in fact enjoy harming children by his constant rantings about wanting to torture them and he can't make a post without twisted sexual comments being prominant, that alone is proof to most that he probably did molest those poor children. It does not satisfy ZOG's laws, which Marty is suddenly a champion of when it will favor him but Marty is lucky, not so long ago molesting perverts like him had a tendency not to make it to the station, they would be killed escaping, oh for the good old days!

p.s. Marty, I DARE you to come up here and try something with me, you know where I live but instead of coming to handle things like a man you hide behind your computer like the child molesting coward that you are and post my address, like some gutless nigger. I'm calling you out short eyes and am laughing because I know you won't do anything but wet your cowardly pants and make up more slander to post about me. You're a joke Marty, and everyone but you and your drinken mormon loverboy know it.
                    Pastor Lindstedt,
                    I see things are heating up.

This time last month and in February they were heating up. Now the fires have burnt themselves out and Pisser's Cinder is actually pretty quiet the past few daze because jewlysses Ass jewff the gewff Davis from Richmond Vagina showed them what hypocritical ass-clowns they were making of theysselfs and so they decided to desist at least until I poke them back up again.

Anybody of our race and faith (CI) who knew for sure that one of our leaders/ pastors was a child molester and did nothing is garbage.
                    If this goof (yeah , "GOOF", don't know about others but when that name is used it means the worst thing you can say, in specific situations) is so sure you are guilty and yet is waiting for YOU to visit, it is a ZOG trap.

I have limited means, but I swear to YAHWEH and anybody reading, if I have no doubt that child molester/rapist was in my area, then something would be done.

If you were a molester Pastor, I'd imagine you would have been done in a very long time ago.

Last month, LiarBill DeClue(less) was feeling daring and so it made an offer that it thought it was safe in making of daring me to come up to deal with the fat mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting 85-IQ baal-priest myself. Now when this 'offer' was made, Roxie's Dodge was out of service and I hadn't gotten the Geo Metro running again, but that is not of matter, because like all of these shitheads they 'think' that whatever they say is something that they won't have to pay for.

Now of course a critter like LiarBill DeClueless will be dealt with in the course of time. From Friday evening to Sunday morning the weekend of Oct. 9-11, 2009 it sat like a frightened capon much like TraitorGlenn Miller wondering if I would get onto it and kill it, so much so that it puked up a perfectly good meal of spaghetti that Roxie had cooked for it. I was going to try to teach it how to engage upon Internet espionage as it had a dynamic IP AOL account as well as on $permFront as a sustaining member of long standing.

Now I've gotten people to spy for me on the Internut since 1996. Some are pretty good at it naturally, some require instruction. Some have been relatively open spies for me, like Pastor John Britton, even though honest people like John Britton don't make the best of spies. The best spies are middle-aged women for some reason. Females are used to deceit and getting away with it when they cuckold their meercats, I suppose. Be that as it may, usually I can make of someone a pretty good judge of what needs to be reported to my attention and for me to deal with it. After all, I have unlimited bandwidth and storage space, so even if every single piddling detail is reported, I can scan it because I have taken speed reading.

Now LiarBill DeClueless was an obvious retard. The critter reminds me of my retarded grandson who loved to lie and was for a period used against me and the rest of our family. The retarded simply don't have much ability to be on they's own greatly moral or immoral because they are not there mentally, and have much of the soulless animal in them. There are a few 'good' retards, but most of them are 'bad' immoral retards, being on par with the mentality of the soulless Beasts of the Field. LiarBill is one of these bad immoral weak retards, who I had decided to give a chance because there was the possibility that Christ had called it.

Now the vast majority of whiggers are simply higher-functioning animals with little of no future simply because they won't ever amount to much. While the Law of YHWH is written on their hearts, all they are going to ever get from it is a long life in a stable social order if they got a good king. Couple that with the fact that only one-in-twenty Whites have any natural leadership ability, then you see why most whiggers will never amount to much. These witless sheep are here and gone tomorrow, leaving no trace of their presence -- except for temporary piles of jewkalshit.

Now as a Christian Israelite of proven leadership ability and long experience, I can't tell whom Christ may decide to save. But from long experience I can detect a liar and a thief and a ZOGbot and adoptive spawn of Satan. And the easy way to tell is to not pay much attention to what they say or profess, except when they's actions are at variance with they's fine words. Or I detect the stench of sanctimony, which is the smell of evil and evildoers.

So here we have LiarBill DeClueless sitting like a grey lump on a plastic chair in my crowded living room cluttered up with books, papers and non-perishable food as I am working on trying to figure out how to justify ordaining an obvious clinging retard. I decided that since LiarBill had begged and pleaded to be ordained by first Pastor John Britton, then myself because I was closer by 1200 miles, and since I myself had taken the position that the Chosen of Christ cannot be severed even by the most cunning of baal-priests, had already ordained a maniac in the Fulton State NutHouse in order to advance my political and legal ends, and was a proponent of massive ordination as opposed to pretending that ordination is a rite to be used for personal self-aggrandisement, when LiarBill at least showed in his blog an ability to plagarise Comparet, I decided to simply ordain 'Chaplain Bill' up from his former self-made office of klan kludd and make LiarBill an ArchBishop of St. Louis no less. If the critter amounts to something, then all well and good. If it acts like a total tard like Joe Johnson, then I'll slap it down, as I have a ruthless streak.

So, I sat down and figured out how to use PowerPoint to create a Certificate of Ordination for LiarBill DeClueless and after an hour or so found a really good template online and printed up LiarBill DeCluess a really nice looking one which I printed up on cardstock. I never thought of demanding a ZOG Identification of LiarBill simply because LiarBill would have no reason to get an ordination under a false name, now would he?

So I videotaped a five minute ceremony of ordination, if that. How long and elaborate a ceremony LiarBill wanted was up to him. I later dubbed it from VHS to DVD+RW and took stills from that DVD.

So, in order to have backup from AOL, I got LiarBill to open up a gmail and facebook account. LiarBill hadn't obeyed me when I asked him to bring up his own computer, so we used my newest Toshiba laptop. Later, when LiarBill turned traitor, I changed the passwords to all of these accounts. I didn't know until after a week of so that the $permFront account name and password was still on Firefox when I used the newer Toshiba computer to open up a window in $permFront.

The time was spent in trying to get LiarBill to be a useful member of my clergy. I spent time setting up a HP inkjet scanner/printer that cost $45 the previous Christmas and had never been set up. I showed LiarBill how to set up a printer, how to download Sun OpenOffice and use it. LiarBill expressed a desire to go home early, complained that he had froze in the bedroom across the street, and wanted to get home. So I drafted up an announcement of the Ordination, had LiarBill post it to Christian Nationalist -- and then onto $permFront. LiarBill looked a little nonplussed at my insistence, but couldn't say no without giving itself away, so it complied.

Now much of the time, LiarBill simply sat like a lump on a plastic chair that is usually Buddy the Poopy Dawg/Lil Cujo/Baalzepup's place to sit and watch the front room TalmudVision along with Roxie. Buddy will pitch a fit if I put a case of canning jars or sack of groceries on his chair, but my little Baalzepup was hospitable to what he viewed as a nigger 'huemann bean' adopted as a guest of his pack sitting on his seat. My little black-assed poopy dawg is a better person than 90% of whiggers and mamzers, which is a hellufa thang to say, but as Paul Harvey used to say, "Itz true!!!"

LiarBill told Roxie that it was sterile because mumps had settled in its nuts and a few other matters. LiarBill gave me reason to suspect that it was going to betray me but begged to know what I wanted. Should he drop his Sustaining Membership in $permFront. Should he be mean to Klunt 'Debbie' Downey and her idiot meercat Markkk? I told him that I suspected that Klunt Downey had made Don Black look bad as an open ZOG false-front operation, which is why Don Black under the urging of Jack Boot had booted Klunt Downey and closed the entire Stormfront Theology section in April, and Klunt begged to be let back in and promised to stop banning DSCI men. LiarBill then told me that Klunt had banned someone who had given Don Black over $8,000 and Don Black, who loves money, was pissed at losing this cash cow. Jack Boot wanted to ban Klunt and her meercat, and had little love or liking for Klunt and like all White men despised Klunt's Meercat Markkk. No White man believes in letting some cunt tell him what to do, and I had seen Jack Poot summon Klunt's Meercat to give it the boot in March or April 2009. Yet Klunt and her Meercat Markkk were kept on $permFront and the reason I believe is because $permFront is a ZOG false front and thus has a vested interest in trying to disrupt Christian Identity, especially the racially hard-line violence-inducing Dual-Seedline variant by placing these fake-OSLers with their 'No Devil' doctrine in front of newbies to the bowel Movement wanting to find out about Christian Identity. Anything with a Lindstedt name or link is scrubbed clean and the poster banned on $permFront. Later on reading LiarBill's messages from Jack Boot and Lycia the $permFront Hoggess, I found out that my suspicions were correct: Don Black has given Klunt Downey, but under color of her past-her Meercat Markkk Downey, a license to pretend to be Orthodox Christian Identity and to ban and censor any alternative genuine CI view be it OSL or especially DSL, and LiarBill DeClueless was supposed to pretend as a moderator of DSCI origins that Klunt and her Meercat were genuine One-Seedliners, as opposed to merely senile copulating baal-priests and Cybele eunuchs. LiarBill DeClueless was a tool to be used for the propagation of ZOGbot deceit and duly patted on the pointed little retarded head for being a nice little mumps-butted eunuchoid niglet-niece molester fellow baal-priest ZOGbot moderator/enforcer who was doing a great jewb -- just back off on the Downeys and give them anything and everything that they wanted.

Of course this galled and chapped LiarBill DeClueless's ass being openly used as a fuktard shithead and LiarBill DeClueless resigned as a moderator around January 1, 2010. Regrettably part of his jew Year's Resolution might have been to change its password on $permFront as well because doing a system restore didn't work on the new Toshiba. LiarBill DeClueless might well be used to being used by now for what little it is worth by everyone around it, but the mattoid likes to pretend that it is still a white man even though it ain't.

Therefore, I told LiarBill DeClueless that whether he wanted to stay on $permFront as a sustaining

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-29-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I'm cumming down soon to get gelded, Pastor Marty

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2005
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...749#post265749

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4512#post4512

Marty is such a goof, now he's saying that since he now has a jalopy that he thinks can make it this far that I better be afraid and I don't know when it is coming. Over on Dead Pisser's Cinder, I didn't dare give the real link on Marty's forum, but since I'm cumming over here, I'll post it now. The only thing Marty will EVER do is run his mouth then hide behind daddy ZOG when the time comes to do more than talk. Why, this is what all us ZOGbot tards say about Marty. The charges over my trying to do some niglet-niece molesting were dropped when I agreed to spy on Thom Robb's and Edwards' klucker outfits. For instance I KNOW as surely as that I'm a mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting baal-priest of Cybele, if not Klunt Downey -- I'm tired of not getting a chance for my mumps-nutted elephantysis-enlarged nutsack getting a nip from Klunt's Meercat Markkk on the downstroke merely because the Don Black anointed pancake-titted baal-priestess said that she didn't want to be pressed flat like a duck underneath 250-lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb sack -- that if I went down there and happened upon him in his local Wal Mart and finished the job on his gimpy leg that he'd press charges and try to sue me. That after cutting me a new ass-hole from overstretched gutsack to nutsack. The big bad "mad dog" would start screamning like the coward that he is begging for ZOG to help him. Don't Marty know that I used to be Air Farce security, which explains why Osama Bin Subcontractor is running wild around tards in jewniform unable to make it in the Jobs Corps like me? Marty if you claim this is not true than set a date, time and place and I will be there, but we know all that you will do is post more slander and refuse to meet me man to man. I'm serious Marty, I'll make the drive to come to you and we can settle this like men. Either set the date or be known forever as the coward that you are. GELD ME NOW!!! GELD ME NOW!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-29-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Cum on down, my former mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting 85-IQ fuktarded ZOGbot baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless

Cum on down, my former mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting 85-IQ fuktarded ZOGbot baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2006#post2006
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...210#post266210

Marty is such a goof, now he's saying that since he now has a jalopy that he thinks can make it this far that I better be afraid and I don't know when it is coming. Over on Dead Pisser's Cinder, I didn't dare give the real link on Marty's forum, but since I'm cumming over here, I'll post it now. The only thing Marty will EVER do is run his mouth then hide behind daddy ZOG when the time comes to do more than talk. Why, this is what all us ZOGbot tards say about Marty. The charges over my trying to do some niglet-niece molesting were dropped when I agreed to spy on Thom Robb's and Edwards' klucker outfits. For instance I KNOW as surely as that I'm a mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting baal-priest of Cybele, if not Klunt Downey -- I'm tired of not getting a chance for my mumps-nutted elephantysis-enlarged nutsack getting a nip from Klunt's Meercat Markkk on the downstroke merely because the Don Black anointed pancake-titted baal-priestess said that she didn't want to be pressed flat like a duck underneath 250-lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb sack -- that if I went down there and happened upon him in his local Wal Mart and finished the job on his gimpy leg that he'd press charges and try to sue me. That after cutting me a new ass-hole from overstretched gutsack to nutsack. The big bad "mad dog" would start screamning like the coward that he is begging for ZOG to help him. Don't Marty know that I used to be Air Farce security, which explains why Osama Bin Subcontractor is running wild around tards in jewniform unable to make it in the Jobs Corps like me? Marty if you claim this is not true than set a date, time and place and I will be there, but we know all that you will do is post more slander and refuse to meet me man to man. I'm serious Marty, I'll make the drive to come to you and we can settle this like men. Either set the date or be known forever as the coward that you are. GELD ME NOW!!! GELD ME NOW!!!
                        Cum on down, my former mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting 85-IQ fuktarded ZOGbot baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless. I'll geld you and jewr little goat&alter-boy pizzle-munching balkanoid mong[r]ollian spam mamzer Passtard Weissmamzer and jewr transsexshul catamite Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 too!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-02-2010, 02:24 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

The Transgendered Mamzer & PassTard Weissmamzer & LiarBill DeClueless are cumming to lick jewr ass, Marty!!!

The Transgendered Mamzer & PassTard Weissmamzer & LiarBill DeClueless are cumming to lick jewr ass, Marty!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2007#post2007
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post266212
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4522#post4522

There ya go, Marty! Pastor Bill has just handed you the perfect opportunity to prove yourself a general worthy of his 10,000 warlords. You'd have to be a lying, cowardly scuzzball not to take him up on his offer -- and we all know that the Pope of CI is anything but that. I've already been spayed and neutered as a CI transgendered mamzer, but LiarBill and Weissmamzer are so looking forward to being denutted, as nobody other than really ugly niggers, like LiarBill's niglet nieces want anglo-mestizo 'input' and LiarBill, while he had plenty of mumps-nutted potatoes, had hardly any tube-steak.

To keep everything above board, "Pastor Weibmann" should referee the fight. And if you need a lady to hold up the round cards, like those hot-looking babes do in Vegas, then Amy Rose is your gal. We'll lick jewr ass, Pastor Marty. Yum, yum!!!

Can LiarBill bring its niglet nieces to molest one last time?

C'mon, Marty! Let's get ready to RRRRRRRRRRUMBLE!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-02-2010, 02:38 AM. Reason: Itz that time of the month again.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                          A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                          http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                          http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Why, I'm so tough that I licked Ron Edward's Ass -- (Or at least informed on him)

Why, I'm so tough that I licked Ron Edward's ass -- (Or at least informed on him)

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2008#post2008
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...249#post266249
                            http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=4523#post4523

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2006#post2006

Cum on down, my former mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting 85-IQ fuktarded ZOGbot baal-priest LiarBill DeClueless. I'll geld you and jewr little goat&alter-boy pizzle-munching balkanoid mong[r]ollian spam mamzer Pasttard Weissmamzer and jewr transsexshul catamite Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 too!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
                            As expected Marty told the niglet-niece molestor to cum on down anytime to be gelded, so I'll claim that he punked out like the coward we all know him to be. He made a general statement telling me to cum there yet hides in his hovel and make more threats that he'll never back up but he gave no time and place for him to meet him on neutral ground where I can bring the $PLC/ADL and ZOG backup. You see, I was puking in fear that Pastor Marty would figure out that I was wearing a wire like I did when I was setting up Ron Edwards. You see that really fat retard hanging around in the Hitler Channel rerun about the IKA? That was me, the mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting fat fuktard itzself. Pastor Marty knows that he can get away with skinning and gelding me if I set foot on the property without an invitation, whereas all he can do is simply plug my worthless ZOGling informant hide if he gives a time and date. He will do nothing but call the cops and cry to ZOG and has proven that he is afraid to meet me like a man. Not that a niglet-niece molesting mumps-nutted wannabe race-mixer and Klunt-wannabe humper is anything like a man. After all, it is against the law for Pastor Marty to go to my duplex apartment and geld me there just because I talked shit. So I'll pretend that all this kikeshit is legit, when it ain't. WE -- the sundry baal-priests, and niglet-niece molesters, and mamzers and ZOGbots and methgoobers here on Pisser's Cinder & Pussy Parler all knew you'd punk out Marty,as you simply have too much sense to walk into an ambush set by a mump-nutted baal-eunuch of Cybele, and now the world sees you for the coward that you've always been, you wannabe debutter of this cop calling retard. Set the time and place Marty and then be embarassed when I tape you not showing up. Of course that doesn't include you simply telling this niglet-niece molesting mumps-nutted ZOGbot fuktard to simply show up on jewr doorstep at 338 Rabbit Track Road in Granby Missouri because then you can do whatever you want to me. Set the time Marty, I wipe my rear end with Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and PassTard Weissmamzer who are mongrollian spam-mamzer faggots and two of my stooges who love to go ass-to-mouth with me. Declining to take a fuktard like me seriously yapping from #3 Blanchette Drive, Florissant Missouri 63031 which is 300 miles away from Granby shows your cowardly rantings and challenge you to meet a mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting ZOGbot fuktard like me like a man. Call me collect at: 314-972-0943 and talk dirty to me like Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and PassTard Weissmamzer and Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong do and Methgoober Pisser did until Da Pisser died of GAIDS. I'm laughing at you Marty, which is far more fun than puking in fear of being detected byyou. I'll claim that you are such a gutless coward that you had to press charges against Roxies oldest boy as you are known to do anytime someone is ready to do more than talk. Roxie never had a son, much less more of them, and so I'll have to tell my ADL/$PLC handler to give me better information.

SET THE DATE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN YOU WANNABE COP CALLING ON A NIGLET-NIECES CHILD MOLESTOR AND MUMPS-NUTTED BAAL-PRIEST AND ZOGBOT.

I's tough. That big fat retard next to the mamzer on the Hitler Channel program about Ron Edwards' IKA Klan, why that was me. I was not only sucking a lot of mamzer cock, I was feeding Morris Dees information that netted 1.6 million ZOGbux. But you were tightmouthed and didn't trust me enough, so that is why I was betraying you to Klunt Downey and her meercat Markkk Downey and yapping about what a big 'hater' you were. I'm a big big niglet-niece molesting faggot, Pastor Marty!!! And I'll yap, yap, yap about what a big coward you are simply because you don't want to be ambushed like a fool by agents provocateur and piglice. I wouldn't stand a chance what with you being a eight inches taller and five inches longer and ten pounds lighter.

ZOG Victory!!!

LiarBill DeClueless,
                            Mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting, Baal-Priest ZOGbot

Last edited by LiarBill DeClue(less); 05-02-2010, 11:55 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

LiarBill DeClueless was on the Hitler Channels' "Klan of Mamzers"

LiarBill DeClueless was on the Hitler Channels' "Klan of Mamzers"

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post266272
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2011#post2011

Originally posted by WilliamB
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post266243

He really wants to kick Marty's teeth in:

"You've been proven as the coward that you are Marty, I called you out like a man to face me in a no weapons, bare knuckles man to man fight and you responded with the same old looney rantings, as I predicted. You lose molestor boy! Wheter you admit defeat or not."

:crazy:
                              Actually LiarBill DeClue(less) is a pretty fat delusional shithead who goes from bowel Movement fuerher to fuerher. Itz last trick was to yap about how I was a coward in refusing to do something stupid like go to some place of ambush to be murdered by LiarBill's ADL/$PLC handlers or fellow ZOGbot mamzer klan. What I told LiarBill was that since it knew where I lived, to simply drive back down anytime and talk tough shit like it does on Pisser's Cinder so that I could shorten it at the knees with a 12-gauge or gut-shoot it with my SKS without having to spend another day at the Biggs Maximum Security [j]unit at Fulton State NutHouse. You see, for good or bad, if I am merely accused of committing a felony, then itz a one-way ticket back to the NutHouse for a 96-hour evaluation with hot and cold running dope with this nigger witch doctor Alicia Thompson or V. Marvelene French, and I'd just as soon pass on that. However, if LiarBill were to simply show up on my doorstep after talking all this stupid shit, then itz open season, no bag limit, no license required, free-fire on free-range mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting 250-lb of kikeshit in a 150-lb sack eunuchoid baal-priests spying on bowel Movement leadersheep like LiarBill DeClueless.

I have no doubt that I can take the goofy fat shithead. After all, LiarBill waddles when it walks, is six or seven or eight inches shorter than me, and I'm ten pounds lighter than LiarBill, so that even I probably could catch it. I am not very agile, but I have upper arms and shoulders that can bend horseshoes. LiarBill is shaped like a pear. But LiarBill knows that. The entire time LiarBill was down here from Oct. 9-11, 2009, LiarBill sat like a lump on Baalzepup's plastic lawn chair in the front room and looked at the TalmudVision and talked to Roxie. I'd say that LiarBill has at best an 85-IQ range and is delusional most of the time. I gave up on teaching it Internut espionage because LiarBill was none too smart, even though LiarBill had a $permFront and AOL dynamic-IP account. Like TraitorGlenn Miller in my office, it sat in mumps-nutted fear that I'd detect and kill it as an informant, so it puked up a dish of spaghetti.

Yesterday, the Hitler Channel had a Gangland festival and LiarBill showed up in "Klan of Killers." Actually, LiarBill was the only whigger there as like most of these Aryan Brotherhood and nutzi gangbangers, almost all of them were cork-eyed mamzers. An idiotic fat specimen whose only function was to pretend to be their sole whigger and their 'kludd' Christian Identity chaplain. The stupid shit knew that itz Crisco-oil and Jergens' Lotion self-derived ordination was bogus, so it wanted an upgrade from a known DSCI pastor.

So looking at the History Channel program, it is clear that LiarBill's only function was to act as a sort of ADL/$PLC spy on Ron Edwards. LiarBill's only known ability is to act as a sort of 'yes-man' and flatterer, while gathering information and reporting to the ADL/$PLC/ZOG. LiarBill cum down here, found out the obvious -- that I'm not in contact with the hundreds of underground CI churches or even the 30-40 CI people here in Newton and McDonald counties -- that Pastor 6Killer calls every day or so. LiarBill actually talked to 6Killer, and now the lying bastard claims that I said that John Britton is a drunken mamzer like most of LiarBill's IKA klansmembers. LiarBill tells itzself a lie, repeats it six times, and then believes itz own kikeshit. LiarBill is a delusional lying mattoid.

The Hitler Channel show was idiotic. "Klan of Killers" indeed!!! Two drunken anglo-mestizos beat up a puny sixteen-year-old beaner with a whigger skank girlfriend and Morris Dees makes off with 2.5 million ZOGbux from Ron Edwards, who doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Somebody else owns the fifteen-acre 'Klavern' in Kentucky.

LiarBill shows up six times in the show. LiarBill says nothing -- Ron Edwards at least has that much sense to not let the fool run itz mouth. All LiarBill does is look fat, dumb and stupid, like a fat Satan Claws. Actually, the only skills LiarBill has is to be a department store Santa, because the goofy silly shithead waddles when it walks.

Now given that it was yapping a lie about how I tried to 'force it to hate the Downeys and $permFront' and that is why it only lasted three days with my ordination, I'd say that LiarBill is a low-level snitch. Actually the best and only thing to do with a follower like LiarBill DeClueless is to have nothing to do with it. I was sort of paranoid as to what LiarBill might have planted in my house and on my computer, and then a few days later I found out that LiarBill had left its username and password to its $permFront account on my new Toshiba laptop, and then I figured out that LiarBill is simply nothing more than a slightly retarded dishonest whigger looking for a leader to betray.

I'll post some pictures from the Hitler Channel of LiarBill DeClueless in Ron Edwards' play Klan later. Those of you who want to see it maybe should look at "Klan of Killers" even though this particularly sorry Klan of idiot mamzers did nothing but beat up a slightly browner smaller beaner and gave Morris Dees an easy win in a ZOG kort.

More on this later on tonight's Movement Turd #16 at 10:00 pm CST.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                              Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Working...
                              X