• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pisser-Possum, Phil-in-Booze Morrow, LiarBill MumpsNut & Me

The Pisser-Possum, Phil-in-Booze Morrow, LiarBill MumpsNut & Me

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__97380
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3696#post13696
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3696#post13696

I don't believe a word liars say at all. FWIW, here is the whole story regarding "Phil in Boaz:"

After having been out of the loop with Christian Identity for a number of years, Visser was the first person whose site I ran across. The atmosphere there was contentious and most of my time was spent arguing with somebody called Joe and a couple of others like seedliner, Archivist, Admin, K 2, and Astragoth - all of them personas of the same individual, Jeromy Visser.

While on that site, I was contacted by some guy called Phil in Boaz. He had a discussion board called remnantsite. I posted there a couple of times. remnantsite, like most of these "Identity" sites had very few members (less than here or Visser's site.) So, Phil contacts me one day and all the contact we've had has been is via two discussion boards. He asked if I would mind running the board and being a moderator. He even gave me full access to the board.

A week later, he contacted me via phone. So, we've had a total of ONE phone communication. He was trying to get me to completely take over the board, but I already had one and none of us are doing too hot. He did not fully explain the situation. The real situation was Phil was having personal problems and was about to lose the board. He did not have the money to keep it up and have a couple of rocks of crack. In fact ZOGbot Silly Roper was furnishing the 25 ZOGbux per month on the Bronze Plan. When, as a moderator, I found that out, I tried to purchase the board and keep it going. When I attempted to call this Phil up, his phone was disconnected. He probably was sent back to prison for a parole violation from a DUI. Without his written consent, I could not take over the board.

Tracking down Phil's parents and telling them to have him call me yielded no results. The money due to keep the board up lapsed and remnantsite disappeared because it was on the $25-per-month Bronze Plan. So, three PMs and a phone call are the extent of the relationship between myself and Phil. He did register on a militia board I over-see, but he introduced himself and that was the last we heard from him there.

I don't know him personally; don't know his background and there was nothing wrong with him offering to have me take over the board. Had I known he had to come up with a couple of hundred bucks or lose it, I would have bought it from him and kept it going, but that would have been a business decision as a bowel Movement ZOGbot for hire.

If Jeromy Visser would like to say something to me personally, I'm not like the rest of the people on these boards. I'm an hour or so drive from Visser and he can meet me face to face any time he likes. BTW, I have access to professional quality video people that would gladly record any kind of face to face Visser is up for. Like MumpsNut, I'm a pussy, but an older ZOGbot pussy with a license to ill.

Let me tell everybody this:

Visser has no more qualifications to be teaching the Word than I do. I got involved in by way of people like Dan Gayman (my primary mentor and still personal friend & fellow ZOGbot), Sheldon Emry (a fellow Sephardic Melungeon "No Devil" ZOGbot), Bob Miles, Earl Jones, Thom Robb (another ZOGbot pseudo-See-Eye Dentist Lite & FiBbIe for-profit Klansmamzer), George Udvary and another of my own mentors (and co-founder of the Militia of Georgia) Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack/Squirrely" Mohr. Single seedline, Dual seedline and everything in between & especially papist-preterist No Devil See-Eye Dentistry are not new to me. The people I mentioned are the ones I personally (like face to face, one on one) knew at the time. When you've been around since 1976, you tend to meet a lot of people while acting as an agent provocateur.

As a fellow mamzer playing See-Eye Dentistry Visser is not in much of a position to talk down to me. When I went on his site, like that of Baal Finck's papist-preterist No-Devil "us jews are not the spawn of Satan" ZOGbot site, all he wanted to was belittle and demean anyone that did not agree with him 100 percent. If / when you challenged his lordship, he tries to pretend that you are somehow unfit to even claim Christ as your personal savior.

Everybody else can have their petty problems with Visser, but if he and his sockpuppet entourage want some, then come get some. Visser does not have a monopoly on Christian Identity; his message does not square with the teachings of Swift OR Comparet. visser only got "ordained" by some desperate Identity advocate who went to prison over a scheme to rob banks in Alabama for Bolivian nose-candy three generations behind Wesley Swift. Visser has never taken the course that Comparet used to train potential pastors which Mike Hallimore uses as a profit center selling it to mamzers and ZOGtards wanting to claim to be a See-Eye Dentist "pastor".

Visser's mother was still changing his nasty diapers on the Eastern Cherokee Indian Reservation the first time I gave a sermon in an Identity church. BTW, it was a physical church, not in front of a camera hooked to a computer in my bedroom. If Visser wants to challenge my qualifications versus his, game on. Some days I think that the more we acknowledge Visser, the more we help him - even if he does want his name to be associated with conflicts that always end with him getting schooled and then having to run back to his little discussion board and use his various personas to try and convince himself of his greatness.

Most of my career since 1987 was spent trying to make a difference in the political, legal, and related arenas. Despite that, I have remained a student of the Word. Like Obie, I've probably won over more people to the Word by accident than Visser has on purpose. Any time Visser wants to cut the crap and talk to me face to face, I'm not a hard man to find. For him, or anyone else supporting him, to pretend they are any more qualified in C.I. than yours truly, let's find out in person - not on the net. And, finally, if there were any more involvement than what I described above relative to Phil in Boaz, I would disclose it to you.

Your 85 IQ on a good day, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb meatsack, lying delusional MumpsNutted alleged niglet-niece molesting ZOGbot troll will be back. He won't be able to resist reading what others had to say about his waste of time rant which you dug up and recycled on your Aussie poofter-tranny fake-forum.

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:12 PM

Ick bin ein See-Eye Dentist Meercat

Comment

I'm jewr fukkleberry meercat. I'll lick jewr mamzer poofter taint, Obie-gender-bender666.

I'm jewr fukkleberry meercat. I'll lick jewr mamzer poofter taint, Obie-gender-bender666.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__97407
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8711#post18711
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8711#post18711

Besides being amusing that such a mess exists in a movement which is closer to the truth than any Church, it doesn't surprise me. I've never heard of Visser or his forum and I can't comment, however from what I can see is these attacks don't help the truth or movement but these proud fools creating confusion need to be exposed. Is this the guy David James exposed or is that another misguided believer or outright troll? As one of your poofter-possums ready to put tongue to transgendered mangina I really need to know Obie-gender-bender, birth name Robbie Hancawk, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

I have figured a sock puppet is a dual identity poster, lol never heard that particular label before but we know the net is full of Zionist paid trolls. Hope Yahweh sorts the situation. false witness is a sin, watch what happens to people like paid troll Bassey Ford, even though that whole thing is probably a scripted stunt to mislead the American People, and distract from 5G and the lack of Trumps tax cuts for the poor, more like tax cuts for the rich.That Kavanaugh is a Jesuit, Bonesman but still a better human than the leftist dems scumbags, or so it would seem lol

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
      I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) is such a lying perv retard desperately seeking coonfirmation

LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) is such a lying perv retard desperately seeking coonfirmation

Originally posted by Meercat #3 View Post

Besides being amusing that such a mess exists in a movement which is closer to the truth than any Church, it doesn't surprise me. I've never heard of Visser or his forum and I can't comment, however from what I can see is these attacks don't help the truth or movement but these proud fools creating confusion need to be exposed. Is this the guy David James exposed or is that another misguided believer or outright troll? As one of your poofter-possums ready to put tongue to transgendered mangina I really need to know Obie-gender-bender, birth name Robbie Hancawk, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

I have figured a sock puppet is a dual identity poster, lol never heard that particular label before but we know the net is full of Zionist paid trolls. Hope Yahweh sorts the situation. false witness is a sin, watch what happens to people like paid troll Bassey Ford, even though that whole thing is probably a scripted stunt to mislead the American People, and distract from 5G and the lack of Trumps tax cuts for the poor, more like tax cuts for the rich.That Kavanaugh is a Jesuit, Bonesman but still a better human than the leftist dems scumbags, or so it would seem lol

Thank you See-Eye Dentist Sock-Meercat. This Aussie tranny poofter so needs coonfirmation muh-obie-gender-bendered-self, cum-cum, cum-cum.

For someone who makes himself out to be a paragon of Christian Identity virtue, "Chaplain" Bill sure is keen for me nuke this forum. Ol' MumpsNut the alleged niglet-niece molester claims that it was made a chaplain when it was spying on Ron Edward's Klan of Mamzers for a suspended imposition of sentence for pulling a shotgun on the nigger humpers of itz mudshark sisters and it was a coonvicted felon dor numerous burglaries. That's because the lying snake has such a hard time dealing with the truth I've told about him in a number of posts here. These hard truths originated with Pope Marty, but as a plagarist-poofter I make them my own and itz no slander when I repeat Marty's discoveries as to the Pisser-Possum & MumpsNut.

Once you've had a couple of years experience in the Christian Identity Movement as an Aussie poofter transgender jew mamzer, you realize that there are basically two kinds of people who gravitate to it. The first kind is those who have answered Yahweh's call and are genuinely eager to serve Him and His people regardless of whether any earthly reward or recognition comes from that service and want nothing to do with Aussie tranny mamzerkike poofters bothering White People like myself. The second kind is typified by DeClue, people who aren't happy with the hand that life has dealt them and have come to CI seeking to get the richly deserved respect that they believe the world has so unjustly withheld from them. When you are an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumpsnutted alleged niglet-niece molester with an appetite for pissghetti you just can't get no loving respect. So you run from place to place like a fly, eating shit and bothering White People. Can I get a witness!!!??? This burning need for respect, for validation, takes precedence over everything, obeying Yahweh's Word included. So they have no problem with slandering anyone they think stands in the way of their getting that respect. But they never do get it, because they just can't understand that it has to be earned. DeClue has been telling the truth about itz fellow See-Eye Dentist castoffs, i.e. as I put it: slandering me and others for years, and all it's netted him is a reputation for being a lying little twerp.

I piss on LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) through muh transgendered mangina, cum-cum, cum-cum.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
        A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
        http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
        http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) sends a missive of Haet

The non-niglet niece I tried to rape died of a drug overdose because she couldn't live with the fact that Uncle LiarBill tried to slap his one mumps-nut against her slovenly unwiped bunghole and the St. Louis Piglice told her that they needed LiarBill to spy on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers so she needed to suck it up if she wouldn't suck MumpsNut's syphilitic pecker.

I'm really really glad that the little whore is dead as she fucked everyone else buttt me!
          to: "pastorlindstedt@gmail.com" <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
          date: Sep 27, 2022, 11:11 PM
          subject: Rot in hell, you sick pervert.
          --------

Poor little Marty, You've lost everything and still can do nothing but whine and cry about how unfair your life is while I sit stop the world and laugh as all my enemies are destroyed. See both of the sisters that disgraced my family died, screaming in agony and the niece that falsely accused me of rape died of an overdose of pain killers. Laughing as I watch you lose everything, knowing that I will live to piss on your grave is icing on what is turning out to be an extremely satisfying cake. My only regret is that when you do die no one will know since there is no one that cares enough to pay for your funeral or write an obituary. You'll simply vanish into an unmarked grave in potters field and it will be as if you never existed and I will continue to enjoy a productive life, forgetting that you ever lived.

http://zogbots.xyz/2022/Sep22/LiarBill27Sep22.jpg
          Attached Files

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
          http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less)' Pub[l]ic Enema #2
            cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

sssssssssssssssssssssssss

I thought that you might like to know that the FBI was just at my door asking about you. He wanted to come in and talk about you. I told him that he was not coming in my house without a warrant and to get off my property and don't come back until he had one. He was like wait, I just want to ask a couple of questions. I said ok, ask from the porch. He then asked me if I knew the names of any of your followers that might commit acts of domestic terrorism on your behalf. I started laughing my ass off and he asked me what was so funny, I told him I you don't have any followers and that you are known as a child molester because you publicly admitted to taking nudes baths with an 8 year old girl. He was like hmmm, when was this? I told him it was back in 05 and that the statute of limitations had expired, he said maybe not and asked if there was proof of this, I told him to give me an email and I'd send him the download of that episode and the post where you defend your perverted behavior, which I just did. He went to ask another question and I said look, I don't have time for this, Marty is a joke and a dog taking a crap on your lawn is a bigger threat than he'll ever be. If you really want to get him have the US Attorney start civil commitment proceedings to send him back to the looney bin, he's guaranteed to flip out in open court and give the judge all he needs to commit him. It sounds like your time as a free man is coming to and end. I doubt that I am the only one they are asking about you. You need to worry about what REO is going to tell them, in fact, now that I think about it, he is probably the one that the ball rolling on this investigation. They're coming to take you away ah ha, they're coming to take you away ho ho, to the funny farm.
            Attached Files

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

An AM Message of Lying Haet From LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)

. . .

. . .

I told you about a month ago that I had like half a dozen e mails from various federal agencies asking about you. I just checked that same account and had like 40 emails from more agencies than I care to count. Including the ATF asking if you had firearms, I told them to read you forum where you admit to having an SKS and rant about using it, after having been involuntarily committed to a mental institution. I got one from the capitol police, asking if you had made threats toward members of Congress, Homeland security sent one asking about your threats toward nuclear power plants, one moron from the FBI sent 7 emails, the latest one last week threatening me with impeding a federal investigation if I didn't tell him everything I know. I told them all to take their thumbs out of their butts and read your forum and they'll know more than I do. Someone is really getting them worked up about you, my guess is it is Reo, he has to be really mad, I mean he sued you out of existence and you still won't shut up, so all that he has left is to try to get you locked up. Personally I am satisfied with everyone knowing that you are a confessed child molester who publicly admitted to having regularly taken nude baths with an 8 year old girl, which is child molestation in all 50 states. You probably still think that you are some great leader, sitting alone in your hovel, fantasizing about the good ole days of taking nude baths with the little 8 year old girl. You are such a deluded pervert.
              Attached Files

Comment

TDZ Nov 22, 2022 -- The Dying ZOG / Mad Dog's Musings Video

Mad Dog Musings 22 Nov 2022 -- Calling LiarBill/MumpsNut DeClue(less) the ZOGbot

https://odysee.com/@PastorLindstedt:...iarBill-360p:4
                --------
                ​​

.First a message of Haet on 21 Nov. 2022 from LiarBill/MumpsNut DeClue(less)

An AM Message of Lying Haet From LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)

. http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...8137#post38137. .

. . .
                I told you about a month ago that I had like half a dozen e mails from various federal agencies asking about you. I just checked that same account and had like 40 emails from more agencies than I care to count. Including the ATF asking if you had firearms, I told them to read you forum where you admit to having an SKS and rant about using it, after having been involuntarily committed to a mental institution. I got one from the capitol police, asking if you had made threats toward members of Congress, Homeland security sent one asking about your threats toward nuclear power plants, one moron from the FBI sent 7 emails, the latest one last week threatening me with impeding a federal investigation if I didn't tell him everything I know. I told them all to take their thumbs out of their butts and read your forum and they'll know more than I do. Someone is really getting them worked up about you, my guess is it is Reo, he has to be really mad, I mean he sued you out of existence and you still won't shut up, so all that he has left is to try to get you locked up. Personally I am satisfied with everyone knowing that you are a confessed child molester who publicly admitted to having regularly taken nude baths with an 8 year old girl, which is child molestation in all 50 states. You probably still think that you are some great leader, sitting alone in your hovel, fantasizing about the good ole days of taking nude baths with the little 8 year old girl. You are such a deluded pervert.
                First a bunch of them-(m)ass-shootings first by someone unknown at a faggot nite-club in Colorado (turned out to be a fat tranny whigger faggot who was nuts) and then some nigger at a Vagina Wallyworld. In which case the ZOGling whigger-whimperers in the bowel Moobmint whine about how ZOG is going to take all the guns -- having taken long since ZOGling whigger nuts -- because of ZOGling whigger ass-clowns using big black assault rifles so that jewstifies jews and mamzers and whigger faggots of ZOG finishing off the ZOGling whigger ZOGtard herd.

Actually, this matter will be finished when finally whiggers revolt and kill the jewdges, lawyers, piglice, and politicians and make them eat theys' spawns' nuts and rape theys' daughters and turn them into "walking wombs" if pure-strain whigger. But the solution to ZOGbot agent provacateur miscoonduct is simply doing away with ZOG.

Talk about how Newton County steals and sells and rapes white children and how pore Bub was homosexually raped the first night of foster care and turned into a homo and a rage moster. Talk about how Judges Greg Stremel and Kevin Lee Selby destroyed my family and that these judges and lawyers and piglice need to be destroyed along with ZOG/Babylon. Talk about Attorney Robert Konrad for Bryan Reo along with Judge Bridget Da Idjit Mayer need to be destroyed along with theys' famblies and all of those who serve Satan using Satan's government.

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) sends an idiotic message. LiarBill used to do Internut snitching for Bryan Reo to get my message censored back in 2010 on but insofar as telling Bryan Reo about my inheritance to steal it was Attorney Robert Konrad working with NE Ohio and South Dakota ZOG which did that in 2013 onwards, not LiarBill/MumpsNut the retarded ZOGbot and snitch. This low-intellect thieving moron was simply a felon who got caught. LiarBill's older brother's daughter LiarBill tried to rape but since LiarBill has a Suspended Imposition of Sentence of five years for pulling a shotgun on his two mudshark sisters Beasts of Pleasure the St. Louis piglice and FiBbIes covered it up in return for spying on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers. LiarBill has been a ZOGbot since at least 1995. LiarBill is a sack of shit who sits still looking for something to report on and lie about. He told Roxie that he only had one testicle and that infected by mumps. Hence LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less).

LiarBill the MumpsNutted one had a love/haet relationship with Meerkkkat Mark Clowney/Downey, his big-titted kikess who used to be the sexual mascot / entertainment for the Washington State Klan known as "Klunt". So within a day and a half of ordaining LiarBill when LiarBill was back to going ass-3-mouf with Klunt and her Meerkkkat I defrocked LiarBill on Oct. 11, 2009.

Talk about other See-Eye Dentists who are criminals, perverts, and ZOGbots.

I draft up LiarBill's Ordination Certificate. Then LiarBill logs onto $perfart using Toshiba #2 bragging about being ordained by me, using his password. So for the next few months I am able to read LiarBill's private messages and the modertard postings at $permFart until March 2010. LiarBill was never anything other than a petty-minded tyrant idiot who loved banning and censoring other See-Eye $permFart ZOGtards.

So a low-level retarded snitch who as a result of a plea deal gets a suspended imposition of sentence is writing me that ZOG piglice and Department of ZOGland InSecurity want to know about myself and are asking they's long-time retarded lying snitch about me. OF COURSE ZOG IS SPYING ON ME AND ALL THE TIME. They don't need to use a mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting retarded piece of shit to keep them in the loop about me. There is a cell-phone antenna a 1/2 mile away keeping tabs on my sole means of Internet coontact. Can't they read my Aryan Nations Forum or blogs or social media to understand that I'm a White Supremacist out to destroy ZOG/Babylon since the early 1990's? I don't take anything down.

Read LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClueless latest e-mail at length.

Talking about how the prime target of any anti-ZOG domestic terrorist organization should be these ailing decrepit nuclear power plants, especially the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant in NE Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie where Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/Ol' Niggerlips Esq(uirrel) got fired from probably thanks to me and my Aryan Nations web site blowing the whistle on this pretend white supremacist. Act like Sodom and Gomorrah get treated like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sang "Oh, MumpsNut Oh, MumpsNut." You niglet niece molester.

Lastly LiarBill/MumpsNut yaps about me being a child molester because I took a bath with all my grandchildren of whom my five or six year old grand-daughter was the oldest. MumpsNut thinks that his trying to rape his whigger niece as a ZOG snitch is legal if the ZOG piglice are cultivating MumpsNut as a snitch and me having a soak with the grandkids is child molestation in all 50 states. Explaining the commonplace nude bathing situation circa 2002 in the Lindstedt white supremacist household.

So I have no use for ZOG or for theys' ZOGbot jew, mamzer or whigger servants of Satan. And no ZOGling is safe in the ZOGland, especially if they be ZOGling tranny faggots in a faggot nite-club.

Hail Victory !!!
                Pastor Martin "Mad Dog" Lindstedt
                Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
                338 Rabbit Track Road
                P.O. Box 666
                Granby, Missouri 64844

-------

Due to being censored on jewtube, Pastor Lindstedt has an additional Odysee Channel:
                https://odysee.com/@PastorLindstedt:f

Pastor Lindstedt also got a gab.tv channel:
                https://tv.gab.com/channel/pastorlindstedt/

https://player.odycdn.com/api/v4/str...6dd41c7/65768f

https://tv.gab.com/channel/pastorlindstedt/

http://voice-of-retards.xyz/TMT/2022...rBill-360p.mp4

Hail Victory !!!

Send jewr spare ZOGbux to
                Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                338 Rabbit Track Road
                P.O. Box 666
                Granby, Missouri 64844
                pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
                Attached Files

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Mumps Nut moves as a ZOGbot to $permFart to whine about "Marty"

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1354672/#post16051847

Marty is a vile, slandering pervert. As a niglet niece molesting ZOFbot pervert with but one Mumps-nut I would know. He spent 3 1/2 years in Missouri state hospital for child molestation. While he was not convicted in that case once the statute of limitations expired he admitted to having taken nude baths (i.e. exposing himself to.) It got to be in the Missouri Revised Code as I've been caught thieving plenty of times and am a convicted felon / ZOGbot snitch on Reon Edwards' Klan of Mamzers back in the late 1990s. Four children between the ages of three and eight to whom he was not related to. That and after ordaining this fat lying ZOGbot piece of shit he fed me pissghetti and "chocalot pudding" from a 3-liter bottle of Dos Lindstedts. These children, now legal adults were all warped for life because of him. The eldest a girl once tried to call her grandmother, who was shacked up with Marty was so deeply traumatized by the sound of his voice that she had to hang up and call her shrink. Yet another lie that this mumps-nutted niglet niece molester made up. The youngest is now a borderline psychotic who is prone to violence against eunuchoid lying ZOGfaggots like me. He is also constantly ranting about how he is going to torture and murder children, blow up nuclear power plants etc. All of this can be confirmed on his website. Out of respect for SF I will not post his filth here because I'se afraid of Phineas Priests removing my one sterile mumpsnut from this ZOGbot lying sack of shit. Frankly, I am surprised that SF would allow his link to be posted on the forum, even in OV. Along with Obie-gender-bender the OZbot Pissers-Poofter-Possum I am all about censorship. For the few weeks as Mauderatard I used to ban all sorts of people. Can't do that with Lycia the $permFart Hoggess dead.
                  Last edited by The Moderate; 06-13-2023 at 08:56 PM.

Comment

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' the ZOGbot niglet-niece molester is maddd.
                    (as well as delusional, fat, idiotic and perverted as this Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuch slaps his one mumps-damaged nut against Haitian Haet-niglet's buffalo teenage coontang)

.http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9554#post39554
                    MumpsNut%20is%20Madd.jpg

Awwwww, poor Marty, is you mad because it is common knowledge that you are a confessed child molester who admitted to exposing himself to children. It only took you two months to notice it.

You really need to pay more attention to a 300-lbs od dog=shit in a 150-lb sack, especially since you ordained what you knew was a lying criminal that had a lengthy criminal record and was a ZOGbot spying on Ron Edwards' "Klan of Mamzers." That one post is not all I did. In addition to being a molester of niglet nieves LiarBill is an eater -- and puker -- of pissghetti, Anyways now that most of the v-bulletin forums are down nobody wants a fat sweaty ZOGbot whigger ass-clown around, and U've lost my audience/ I sent several mass e mails over the course of a month with the audio file where you admit to exposing yourself to those poor kids, traumatizing them for life and the post where you confirm it to pretty much every active poster on SF so they know what a sick pervert you are. Having a long soak in the tub isn't trauma, LiarBill the MumpsNutted miglet-niece molester. Remember gloating about how the niece you sexually assaulted when she went to the piglice died of a fenranyl overdose and you were gloating about it you massive sack of shit? No wonder the nigger fathers of your mudshark sisters wnted to beat your fat dumb ass and when they took away your shotgun. And she was told the piglice wouldn't help becaause you took a plea bargain to snitch on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers? THAT was traumatising, MumpsNut. Wonder what the DeClue(less) fambly lunchtable was like. I could get you to discredit yourself yet again. By the way did you happen to notice that Obie deleted a bunch of posts from his blog that he.thinks was you making sure to expose you as the pervert that everyone knows you to be Obiegrnder-bender the OzBot pisser-possum poofter deleted its OZblog, went over to Da MamzerBarrell, and disappeared down the gullet of the One-Eared Dingo from what I heard LiarBill.. Actually I think I'll go over to my secret account at Finck's forum and send them e mails with your confession of child molestation, there may be a few people over there that don't know. What would the ZOGbot mamzer faggots at Rabbi Baal Finck-el-sheenies want to know, LiarBill? Finer points about eating pissghetti? Avoid eating at Pope Martys'? I may even make accounts on some of the alt right forums to bring several hundred of them into the loop. Tell them that you are a fat stupid ZOGbot niglet-niece molester and you only have but one nut and it is dead meat from mumps. If they allow to having niglet nieces they might wish to keep a wide berth, LiarBill. Do they really need a lying ZOGbot around who will sit like a lump of shit and then make up stories to tell ZOG, LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less)? You are so exposed, you foolish ordainer who didn't do a Missouri case net check for a criminal record for 15 whole hours of a demented pervert.

MumpsNut%20is%20Madd-b.jpg

Comment

• LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue{less} cums forward to explain itself yet again.

2 Sept 2023 7:22pm
                      Cichaplain@aol.com

Do you think that anyone beloved your retarded slander about me. You don't even know what you are talking about. First of all the nigger loving "sisters" were no blood kin to me, they were adopted and legally disowned in 96 after they fled my Mother's house in terror and ran crying to the cops.

First of all, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) no one needs to know anything about a fat retarded ZOGbot other than to have nothing to do with it in the first place. You are not a Christian Identity scholar, or holy man but rather nothing more than a felonious criminal who made a deal to snitch on foolish Klansmen following Ron Edwards. All anyone needs to know is that back in 2009 you wanted either myself or John Britton to ordain you and I did so. Within the weekend I was doing what I should have done looking for your criminal record and reading your private messages on Stormfront. I found out that you were a delusional retard with but one nut and that ravaged by mumps. The extensive criminal check revealed you were a petty thief who pleads guilty as soon as caught. The Stormfront private messages revealed a petty retard who loves to censor and ban everyone and abyone smarter than you -- which is about everyone. I almost immediately withdrew my ordination of yourself and you have been stalking me ever since. From the criminal record it seems that you threatened the nigger boyfriends with a 12-gauge shotgun and they disarmed you and as a felon you got a suspended imposition of sentence and becum a snitch for ZOG on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers.

My stupid niece falsely accused me of rape in 2000 when my brother and his two daughters lived in my house after I threatened to kick her out of my house for drugs. I came home the next day to find cops waiting for me. She was actually stupid enough to think that if I went to prison they would get to continue living in my house. Six hours later I was released after passing a polygraph and she was arrested for filing a false report and ended up pleading guilty and getting probation, she died last year, over twenty years later.

So you try to rape your brother's daughter and now gloat about how she is dead from a drug overdose now. Well, your family admits you are a piece of shit who works ass-to-mouth as a pig snitch.

In any case, all I have is your admissions against interest. They tell me not to have anything to do with a niece rapist working with the ZOG piglice.

I didn't join Ron Edwards until 08, long after that issue had been resolved in my favor. As far as me snitching goes, what exactly are you claiming that I snitched about? I didn't even join Ron until after he lost the SPLC lawsuit and long before his drug arrest and he has denied that I ever snitched on him.

Why anyone should listen to a pig snitch with nothing but excuses? Who did you snitch on in return for the Suspended Imposition of Sentence?

You got your record expunged for a slam-dunk conviction as a felon with a gun holding it on your mudshark's baby-daddyies.

So if you must lie about me make up lies that haven't been disproven years ago. What you need to worry about is Bub getting jacked up on meth one night and convincing some of his junkie friends to arm themselves and come pay you a visit with the promise of expensive computer equipment as a reward.

What lies, MumpsNut? That you are not a liar or fake see-eye dentist or convicted criminal who gets caught and makes a plea bargain is already a matter of record. MumpsNut's idiotic fantasies interest me none at all. Please feel free to runnt-offt and bother someone else, LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less).

Comment

• This Month's Botheration by LiarBill 'MumpsNut' Declue(less)

to: "pastorlindstedt@gmail.com" <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
                        date: Oct 27, 2023, 7:47 PM

I sent out hundreds of emails proving that you are a pervert who exposed himself to children and received several replies, most of which were to the effect of "tell me something that I haven't known for years, there was one dingbat female who said that as a Christian I should have sympathy for you as it is obvious that you were sexually abused as I child, I told her that I'd rather have sympathy for your poor victims.

Look LiarBill MumpsNut DeClueless. So you begged and begged me to ordain you and you cum down to receive ordination. then you were caught sucking up to Meerkkkat Mark Clowney and his kikess sexual mascot Klunt. So I asked why you didn't drive 250 miles from your home in Florissant Missery to Bowling Green Ky and get babtised in "No Devil" doctrine rather than drive 300 miles to my hovel in Granby. Why live in fear so much to where you puked up spaghetti and then claimed that you seen me cook it in a jug of Dos Lindstedt's Fine Sipping Urine & Assparagus Fertilizer. All you did was to get jewrself a reputation for being a lying snitch and ZOGbot.

So I did what I should have done the first time and do a criminal check on your record and found out your extensive criminal record. Then booted up Toshiba #2 and read the $permfart secret forum for moderatards and your private messages and found a hypocritical petty criminal who loved to ban people. So before the weekend was over I revoked my ordination of you and let you go back to snitching for ZOG.

If you have nothing better to do than send out messages about me being a pervert simply because on long weekends after a good soak for myself I'd let the grandchildren play in the tub as well, then as a dirty-minded ZOGbot tard you have nothing better to do as a genetic eunuch with but one nut and that dead meat because of mumps. I have better things to do than worry about an alleged niglet-niece molesting nitwit with nothing better to do than bother Aryan Nations clergymen.

If you think that you did nothing wrong do this, go to the Granby police and admit what you did, making sure to tell them that before "having a soak" with those poor kids that you stripped naked in full view of them and made them strip naked on full view of you and then voluntarily waive the statute of limitations and see what happens. We both know that you will never do that because you will finally be punished for your perverted crimes.

I think I'll pass on talking to Granby Piglice, LiarBill. We are NOT friends.

The rest of your foolishness explains nothing much other than the filthy imaginations of a lying mump-nutted alleged niglet-niece molester proven ZOGbot with a lot of time on its paws. My explanation concerning bathing with my grandchildren are someplace on my forum and you are free to tailer that account with your perverted eunuchoid ZOGbot imaginings. Suffice it to say that when I figured out your lengthy criminal record and censorship activities on $permfart I decided to rid myself and my Aryan Nations faction of a particularly fat wicked tediously retarded perverted petty ZOGbot who brings nothing to the table except stupidity and viciousness. Please feel free to not Coontact me again, LiarBill. I'm no longer amused by your perverted idiotic imaginings.

Comment

Working...
                        X