• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My delusional dreams

My delusional dreams

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g3847/#msg3847
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4663#post4663

I had an odd but comical and, as typpycull for an 85-IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester, vivid dream last night. It made me pee my pants, it was so good. I was at this big rally and Ray Redfeairn and Richard Butler were alive and standing next to me, I was Dave Hall, and not a retarded niglet-niece molesting fuktard with mumps nuts and Marty was on stage babbling about how we are all criminal mamzers and he is the only true CI Pastor. You got to understand that this was over fifteen years ago, before we had all these jews like Eli James, Bill Finckelsheenie (who was in prison), serial polygamist jew Dan Johns, much less the red-nigger mamzer Jeromy 'Da Pisser-Possum' Visser. Bryan Reo was sucking dick in the Mentor High Skrewel when not going ass-to-mouth with Dickie Barrett. And Obie-gender-bender still had its pickle, even though it was polishing the lug nuts on large cars in the lorrie stops in the Outback, as one of the Abos. And I was spending my 120 days shock time in a Missouri prison before being sent to spy on Ron Edwards. The 'good ol' daze.' Anyway, Redfeairn grabbed me by the arm and said "Go up there and hit him in the HEAD" and I turned to look at Pastor Butler and he nodded in the affirmative so I headed towards the stage. See, already and always delusional, but it gets better. Marty saw me coming and started screaming and hobbling away and fell off the edge of a cliff and Rabbi Meir Kahane (the deceased founder of the JDL) flew by on a magic carpet and picked him up then out of nowhere Bansai Billy shows up in a ninja costume and comes flying at me with a jackie chan style leaping kick, I simply stepped to one side (which is literally how easy it is to avoid those flying eggroll type Hong Kong action flick attacks) and he went flying over the cliff and knocked Marty off the magic carpet and they both went tumbling towards the ground screaming. Pretty good, huh? Not like when I went down to get ordained by Pope Marty and was so chickenshit scared that I puked up a spaghetti dinner for fear of being detected as a ZOGbot. Anyway, I dreamed that I woke up, and Pope Marty was sawing at my swollen mumps-nuts sack with a dull knife and that when he sawed them off, along with my little three-inch niglet-diddler, then broke out my teeth with the hilt of the knife, and shoved them down my throat. I must have pissed and shit all over myself with terror, because when I awoke, my bed and underwear was awash in shit and piss. Well, sometimes I'm not delusional!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

He didn't have such a dream. It's another one of his lies ... even putting himself next to Pastor Butler!!! What a lying fraud!!!

As I explained in "The Strange Case of Mump-Nuts DeClue", I proved that he is both a fool and a liar. And I led the idiot on a wild goose chase just to show that he is a moron. And I explained why meeting with a known liar and deceiver would have been a bad idea, an idea that he was emphatically hoping for on the Internet but he came to a fight dressed in his Sunday best so he would have a excuse to not fight. What a phony!!!

But now, after his continued lies and slanders, I am beginning to think that beating the shit out of him is a good idea after all.

What a weasle. He wiggled his fat ass into another Christian group and is now claiming that Pastor Butler, visiting in the spirit during a dream, is his bosom buddy. And since those fools made him a moderator, now he can tell his lies while deleting any posts that show him for the liar that he is.
      Last edited by Banjo_Billy; 10-30-2011, 08:09 AM.
      A Nigger in the White House in MP3 audio
      http://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbwe...hite_House.mp3

"How the Jews Betrayed Mankind": Volume One, "The Sumerian Swindle"
      http://www.bamboo-delight.com/downlo...Swindle_v1.pdf

Comment

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4669#post4669

Originally posted by Banjo_Billy View Post

He didn't have such a dream. It's another one of his lies ... even putting himself next to Pastor Butler!!! What a lying fraud!!!

As I explained in "The Strange Case of Mump-Nuts DeClue", I proved that he is both a fool and a liar. And I led the idiot on a wild goose chase just to show that he is a moron. And I explained why meeting with a known liar and deceiver would have been a bad idea, an idea that he was emphatically hoping for on the Internet but he came to a fight dressed in his Sunday best so he would have a excuse to not fight. What a phony!!!

But now, after his continued lies and slanders, I am beginning to think that beating the shit out of him is a good idea after all.

What a weasle. He wiggled his fat ass into another Christian group and is now claiming that Pastor Butler, visiting in the spirit during a dream, is his bosom buddy. And since those fools made him a moderator, now he can tell his lies while deleting any posts that show him for the liar that he is.
        LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) is simply a sort of fat delusional low-IQ petty criminal used to try to get into Christian Identity and the Klan. LiarBill was the spawn of some character that didn't like its hibernigger quarrelsome mother after impregnating her with at least four children, of which I think LiarBill is the youngest. In any case, the putative spawner run off and the daughters became mudsharks of whatever nigger dick wanted a fat whigger gorda. LiarBill in any case was born a natural petty criminal, with a fat ass and gut, and a low-normal IQ around in the 85-IQ range.

But its home life was abysmal. I heard all sorts of whining about how it was kicked out of the Air Force ground security forces on a bogus charge of petty theft. About how it would never accuse me of being a child molester because it was accused -- twice of sexual assault on its niece. Then a story about how its mother had allowed the nigger bucks of its two sisters to move in with her, about how she was then a prisoner in her own home, and how LiarBill having saved $20,000 then bought the duplex in Florrissant, Missouri. LiarBill told Roxie that he couldn't have children because mumps settled in its nuts, hence my nickname for LiarBill of 'MumpsNuts.'

Now both Pastor John Britton and others counseled me not to ordain into my Church someone that I really didn't know. But I was in the trap of my own policy in which I have stated that unlike Morris Gulett, who was stingy in ordinations, that the Harvest is great but the Harvesters are few. (Which is not really the case as MoGulett don't have a problem in ordaining criminal mamzers like Jeromy Visser, Bryan Wright, and now Anglo-Mestizo Truitt as opposed to ordaining myself and Pastor John Britton.) Pastor John Britton

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-30-2011, 03:24 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4669#post4669

LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) is simply a sort of fat delusional low-IQ petty criminal used to try to get into Christian Identity and the Klan. LiarBill was the spawn of some character that didn't like its hibernigger quarrelsome mother after impregnating her with at least four children, of which I think LiarBill is the youngest. In any case, the putative spawner run off and the daughters became mudsharks of whatever nigger dick wanted a fat whigger gorda. LiarBill in any case was born a natural petty criminal, with a fat ass and gut, and a low-normal IQ around in the 85-IQ range.

But its home life was abysmal. I heard all sorts of whining about how it was kicked out of the Air Force ground security forces on a bogus charge of petty theft. About how it would never accuse me of being a child molester because it was accused -- twice of sexual assault on its niece. Then a story about how its mother had allowed the nigger bucks of its two sisters to move in with her, about how she was then a prisoner in her own home, and how LiarBill having saved $20,000 then bought the duplex in Florrissant, Missouri. LiarBill told Roxie that he couldn't have children because mumps settled in its nuts, hence my nickname for LiarBill of 'MumpsNuts.'

Now both Pastor John Britton and others counseled me not to ordain into my Church someone that I really didn't know. But I was in the trap of my own policy in which I have stated that unlike Morris Gulett, who was stingy in ordinations, that the Harvest is great but the Harvesters are few. (Which is not really the case as MoGulett don't have a problem in ordaining criminal mamzers like Jeromy Visser, Bryan Wright, and now Anglo-Mestizo Truitt as opposed to ordaining myself and Pastor John Britton.) Pastor John Britton

I could feel sorry for punks like Liar Bill except for the fact that he lies and misleads people with his delusions. Yet, it is a real education to see how subtle snakes like Liar Bill DeClue weasels his way into these various groups.

Probably you are right and he is working for the Morris Dees and other asssorted enemies of white people who pay him to be a lying worm.

Comment

Where can I find posted, a larger picture of Liar Bill holding his stolen pastor's license like the one that is in his avatar? I want to link to such a picture for educational purposes so's people can get a good look of his ugly mug.

Comment

Looks like this mumps-nutted moron is losing the Slander Warz

Looks like this mumps-nutted moron is losing the Slander Warz

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4739

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...27#post1054027

So you make a decison about someone with only one side of the story, and the anti-MumpsNut(s) ant-lying side at that. What happened according to my own delusional notions was back in June Billy boy and I disagreed about something and right away he and I went straight into name calling and I said something to the effect of I wish he had the guts to say that to my face and then he procreeded to threaten me after which I told him that I would be in Arizona in August and we arranged to meet. A month went by and I pretended to have had all but forgotten my beef with him and sent him a PM suggesting that I was willing to drop the whole matter to which he went nuts and started with the name calling and saying that I was afraid of him so I said ok, have it your way. He then continued to post threats against me over at Lindstedt's (a one time mental patient who was banned from the phora some time ago by the Belgian sephardic jews running phorafags/feebs as a data-mining operation) talking about all the scary things he was going to do to me as you can see for yourself. Like Jeromy Visser, who has a toothsome niglet-niece I'd really love to slap my swollen one-mumps-nut sack against her coontang. And he's lying when he claims I came to California just to fight him, I had been planning a trip to Arizona to visit family for many months before this and screw a set of niglet nieces I've never humped before, at least since they was three or four. I was going to visit people in his part of California on the day and time that I told him I was available and I flatly told him that I would not even be wasting my time with him if I was not due in that area anyway and that he was just an afterthought. I suppose he didn't believe the delusional lies about how I had a dozen Klan of mamzers to keep me from getting my fat ass whupped. Then he fails to show up and this allows me to pretend that I showed up so I starts telling all them lies you saw in his little article without telling how I only challenged him after he threatened me (several phora members are witness to this -- right, Hadding you Loveless Mttoid Meercat and WhiggerSwill Welass -- testilie!!!) and that I tried to let bygones be bygones in order to keep my delusional 85-IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, niglet-niece molesting mumps-nutted fat ass from getting whupped and he went off the deep end demanding we still fight. Why, my little 2-incher that I've never seen since the age of five shriveled up for fear. Now you have the full story, as I believe it right now and oh, by the way he calls me "mumpsnuts" to mock the fact that I had the mumps as a small child, and then when I got it again as an adult I only had one nut, and I ask you plaintively again, what kind of man mocks childhood illnesses? For that matter, what kind of man mocks delusional retards with but one testicle which is non-functional because of mumps and is racist against getting some coontang from niglet nieces given that nobody is going to get knocked up and produce any more niglets? Billy simply cannot tell the truth about anything and is fact in league with a man who is determined to destroy the phora, and had already flooded phorafags/feebs with delusional obese retarded mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting retards who are working for St. Louis Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale and if you want proof of this go to Martin Lindstedt's Christian nationalist forum and see for yourself what kind of people Billy associates with. A bunch of racist mo-fos. But I warn you, you may be shocked by what you see as the faction Billy is now part of cuss and commit the most vile kinds of slander. I obsessively go over there and post over there, and then my lil' two incher retreats into the safety of my big fat ass-hole and when I shit the turd gets truncated in two. What a pussy I've becum-cum. I wish that I was like Obie-gender-bender, able to live without even a short dick and no nuts, feeding the dingoes.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g4002/#msg4002

I wasn't going to do any posting today but when I checked my e mail I has an e mail from one of my friends at the phora asking me to not argue with Billy, saying that arging with him could only cause me to lose respect so I went to the phora to check my PMs and found one from a women asking me to place him on ignore like she has, telling me if I kept bickering with him she'd have no choice but to ignore me as well. That stupid cunt Starr, working at the Cougartown T&A truckstop, told me to shut the fuck up, if I knew what was good for me. So I guess I will avoid conflicts with him if that is the will of the people of the phora. But I did notice a thread there that interested me and decided to post there and just had a civil exchange with Billy on the nature of jews, a topic on which we seem to strongly agree on. I'm sure Mary would drop a load in his pants the size of a football if Billy and I were to put our differences aside and concentrate on our common enemy, the jews. Overall Billy doesn't seem like a bad guy, he definately knows about jews and the mumps-nut(s) and their lies. Dang, I did't really have time for all this posting, I have serviceing a niglet-niece to prepare for. Where did Haitian Haet-Niglet get to? I'm feeling frisky again.

Last edited by Librarian; 11-14-2011, 04:52 AM.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

Get off'n me Uncle MumpsNutz!!! You big fat fuktarded whigger hog!!!

Get off'n me Uncle MumpsNutz!!! You big fat fuktarded whigger hog!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4744

Banjo Billy, Pastor Marty, make Uncle Mumps-Nuts get off'n me. Please???

I really hate it when this thang happens. Uncle LiarBill cum-cum to Haiti after the earthquake and bought me for a carton of Marlboros and promised my mother that he would bring in the rest of the older niglets if he got to hump me as an 'anchor-niglet.' None of that shit has ever happened. Every night I am squeezed like a fuckling, er, duckling, under that fuktarded fat delusional swine.

I was so hoping that Banjo_Billy would denut Uncle MumpsNuts and free me, but UncleMumpsNutz locked me up in the trunk, saying, "Haitian Haet-Niglet, you are the tightest little coontang I've ever got for my three-incher and the older AmeriKwan niglets simply won't do." LiarBill was pissing on the seat for fear and when Banjo_Billy didn't save me, guess who got to sleep on the wettt spot left by LiarBill's fearfool urination? Yep, me. Little 12 kg Haitian Haet-Niglet. Squished under Uncle MumpsNuts like a duck under a big, big, big, big fat hog!!!

Can you get LiarBill off me, Banjo Billy. Geld LiarBill now!!!

Heeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppp!!!

Canuckistan whigger -- Itz the other White meat!!!

Comment

Itz me, MumpsNut(s?) checking in!!!

Itz me, MumpsNut(s?) checking in!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5018#post5018
                  http://www.thechristianidentityforum...4567#entry4567

I haven't posted in over a month so I just want to say that I am an 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted (s?) alleged niglet-niece molesting ZOG wannabe agent provocateur who witlessly and unconvincingly denies that I have in fact not been kicked out of CI by Marty but rather I have been busy with my real life collecting a disability check and molesting niglets, preferably jewromy Visser's niglet niece Jasmine Jacko Visser and many real obligations to my very Special Agent in Charge Sheniqua Shemale while Marty has been sitting around making an idiot out of Rabbis Eliar James, Finckelsheenie and Dan Johns working against himself and anyone unwise enough to allow their name to be disassociated with his. I have not read Marty's forum in months and don't really care what he has to say no really!!! Why do you think I begged and pleaded for Pope Marty to ordain me? Now I'm out on my fuktarded ass, but I will bet he has been unable to go even one week without ranting about me in some way. No one is able to resist the magic of the MumpsNut(s?). No one!!! This poor little weakling is so obsessed with us jewboys and mamzers and fuktards that it is eating him up inside the way (waxing delusional now & speaking of myself) the memory of his criminal father who ran away and left an 85 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted (s?) alleged niglet-niece molesting ZOG wannabe agent provocateur with its drunken hybernigger crack ho mother and mudshark sisters constantly telling him how worthless he was as evidenced by the fact that his will gave no power or authority to myself but rather made me go out and steal and get caught. Whereas Marty is comfortably well off and pore MumpsNut(s?) is bur rather made him just another worthless mooch who has nothing of value to contribute while his brother was given complete control of the estate. Just because of that is why I had to sexually assault my only non-niglet niece twice. Good thing I'm working for ZOG as a snitch!!!

Comment

Oh...ye hallowed Mumps Nuts

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5056#post5056
                    Last edited by Librarian; 01-11-2012, 02:14 PM.
                    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Itz me again, LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less)!!!

Itz me again, LiarBill MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less)!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__5114
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5083#post5083

LiarBill 'MumpsNut(s?) DeClue(less) here over on Obie's new, jew and improved Two and a Half Mamzers, and the delusional fat retarded fuktard in me must, simply must say the following about Pope Marty:

Poor little Marty, he is nothing but a worthlerss loser who is unable to make his way in life, living in a horrid little hovel that he never earned while I live in a house worth 170K on 4 acres. Yes, really. One of my 4 vehicles is worth more than everything he owns. Did I tell you that I have a Ferrarri and a Rolls Royce? That's not mentioning my rentals and the fact that I work 40-60 hours per week as a professional niglet-niece molester while Marty mooches Roxie's Zog handout. He also claims to have a really high IQ yet he is unable to hold a job to support himself and is dependant on Roxie's ZOG handout While I earned almost 50K last year (5 times what Marty does). Did I tell you that Pope Marty probably only has a seven inch pecker while my niglet-diddler is a full foot in length???!!! Sorry Marty, no matter how much you try to lie, you're still a broke, friendless loser while I have money, friends and an active real world ministry while you sit around in your stinky little hovel, streesing over when the city will demand that you clean your junkyard of a lawn yet again. That said, could you please, please, please take me back??? I recall once where Marty was babbling about how his friends and family know him to be a hardened killer and genocide enabler when the truth is that his family is the one that ratted him out for his weanie smooching and got the entire child molestation case started. I found out this truth from Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale, after she probed my nether orifices 666 times one night. They also know he is a loud mouth coward who wets himself and calls the cops the way he did when Roxie's grandnephew came over to call his gutless ass out, of course Marty crapped himself and called the cops on the young fellow since he is too much of a pussy to face a young kid. You know how it is when even niglet-nieces can whup pore ol' Uncle MumpsNut(s?) fat ass. And as far as friends goes, Marty simply has never had any in the real world. Anyone that he calls his friend is someone he knows online and has never met. How do I know all this shit? Easy!!! Anyone who is like Pope Marty who will ordain an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional KookKluddKlown kicked out from the Klan of Mamzers doesn't have any friends. Sorry Marty, you should have done more research on Missouri Case Net and never ordained me without knowing my past criminal history as it proves that you are nothing but overly kind and merciful to a gutless, pathetic loser and no amount of lying or forgery on my part can change that you fucked up on your part by ordaining this delusional fat fuktard. Nothing, but nothing can change that.

Comment

I jewst dropped by to say how much I hate you, Pope Marty. I'll be a-top a niglet if you need me.

I jewst dropped by to say how much I hate you, Pope Marty. I'll be a-top a niglet if you need me.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5234#post5234

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__6340

Marty! clean your yard you lazy slug! LOL Itz me again, jewr 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, delusional retarded mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting baal-priest of Cybele fuktard, LiarBill DeClue(less). jewst cummin' back to drop off a load of mumps-nut(s?) shit as I'd rather be a-humpin' & a-pumpin' niglets.

Of course I still hate you for detecting me a lot quicker than MoGulett and/or Billy Roper did.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__6590

Is there any news on Marty's epic struggle to resist the ZOG opression of him having to get off his lazy butt and clean his yard? LOL I lose weight the old fashioned way -- by chasing and mounting niglets & having my mump-nut(s?) slap against her bunghole while my little wanger is a-thrashin in passion. LOL

Comment

Back to spying on Pope Marty.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...dpost__p__7002
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5261#post5261

Itz me, the 85 IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, delusional mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molesting baal-priest of Cybele for St Louis and its FBI office LiarBill Mumps-Nut(s?) DeClue(less) back again. I went to Marty's joke of a forum for the first time in like 6 hours, er, months to see who all was posting and it seems that the only ones posting there are Marty, Wee Willy and Covington. I guess that answers the question of wheter or not Covington is in fact allied with Marty since he has been an active poster there for several weeks. You must realize that anything which has myself, LiarBill Mumps-Nut(s?) DeClue(less), Obie-gender-bender, or any other pisser-possum for an answer is a mighty fucked-up question. Anyway, I seriously doubt he would permit or overlook Marty making posts under his name and without his permission. All of which I'm going to tell Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua She-male as soon as I get around to getting off Haitian Haet-Niglet.

I'm such a snitching bitch!!!

Comment

Get off'n me Uncle MumpsNutz!, NOW!! You big fat fuktarded whigger hog!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5262#post5262

Originally posted by LiarBill DeClue(less) View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5261#post5261

. . . All of which I'm going to tell Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua She-male as soon as I get around to getting off Haitian Haet-Niglet.

I'm such a snitching bitch!!!

Get off me NOW, 'Uncle' Mumps-Nut(s?), you 85 IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit inb a 150-lb sack, by me coonfirming that you are a niglet-'niece' molesting sack of shit, are now down to one mumps-nut, and need to drop the sheck-el on Pope Marty to Auntie Sheniqua Shemale of the FiBbIes NOW, not one more downstroke!!!

jew're hurting me what with the fact I'm still an underfed, underbred Haitian Haet-Niglet and am being pressed like a duck beneath jewr quarter half-tonnage bashanic bulkitude.

Auntie Sheniqua, make LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) get off this niglet and report, front and center to jewr head and hindquarters right fucking now before Pass-tard Shill makes me blow its rod. I'm a 25-lb niglet at best under a big fat pig, being squeezed like a little duckling beneath a big, fat hog.

Canuckistan whigger -- Itz the other White meat!!!

Comment

Don't make me have to get up and geld jewrself, 'Uncle' Mumps-Nut(s?).

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5263#post5263
                              Originally posted by Haitian Haet-Niglet View Post
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5262#post5262

Get off me NOW, 'Uncle' Mumps-Nut(s?), you 85 IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit inb a 150-lb sack, by me coonfirming that you are a niglet-'niece' molesting sack of shit, are now down to one mumps-nut, and need to drop the sheck-el on Pope Marty to Auntie Sheniqua Shemale of the FiBbIes NOW, not one more downstroke!!!

jew're hurting me what with the fact I'm still an underfed, underbred Haitian Haet-Niglet and am being pressed like a duck beneath jewr quarter half-tonnage bashanic bulkitude.

Auntie Sheniqua, make LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) get off this niglet and report, front and center to jewr head and hindquarters right fucking now before Pass-tard Shill makes me blow its rod. I'm a 25-lb niglet at best under a big fat pig, being squeezed like a little duckling beneath a big, fat hog.
                              Alright, Uncle MumpsNuts, you FBI informant of mine, you heard what Haitian Haet-Niglet said. Get off Haitain Haet-Niglet, you 85 IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit inb a 150-lb sack, and mumps-nutted of ZOGbot tards.

First thangs first. The snitchin' be-fore the three-inch wanger itchin',

Heel, LiarBill, Heel!!!

Comment

Fat fuck mumps nuts declueless grabbing at straws again.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum.../page__st__100

idiot.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5346#post5346
                                Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-01-2012, 12:56 PM. Reason: Add Reference Hyperlink
                                Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Working...
                                X