• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telling delusional lies is LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less)' only talent

Telling delusional lies is LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less)' only talent

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post4092

Originally posted by Banjo_Billy View Post
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4091#post4091

LOL. It's one of Liar Bill's amazing lies that he knows somebody who knows me. And then, based upon that lie, he makes up a bunch of stuff that has nothing whatever to do with me. Impossible shit! But it must all be true since he got it "directly from some mythical source who knows me", right?

That's an impossible lie, Liar Bill. Telling lies that you think no one can refute simply because you yell those lies as loud as you can, won't win you any battles, Fool. But you are good at yelling. So, when you are yelling in Hell, you can tell the Devil that Banjo_Billy helped you improve your vocal cords, although I never could catch you to put a rope around your lying neck.

Banjo Billy has mentioned LiarBill 'MimpsNuts' DeClue(less)' only real talent, and that is telling delusional lies. Banjo Billy was recently the recipient of having LiarBill challenge him to a fight, then LiarBill kept on making more conditions before failing to ever show up for its ass-whupping, while at the same time claiming that Banjo Billy was frightened of LiarBill. Of course this is par for the course for LiarBill. When Ol' MumpsNuts the alleged niglet-niece molester was challenging me to a fight last year,

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-10-2011, 10:41 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The aroma of niglet coontang gives me such a (pin)head rush!!!

The aroma of niglet coontang gives me such a (pin)head rush!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2397/#msg2397
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4128#post4128

It is funny how Marty and his little band of anti-mamzer anti's against Obie-gender-bender and Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren pretending to be white do nothing but whine and moan online like I do whenever not molesting niglets about how unfair it is that they make sure me and the rest of the mamzers here on Two & a Half Mamzers fail over and over while myself and the others that they attack as ZOG agents provocateur failing in their attempt to destroy CI are actually experiencing success beyond our wildest dreams. Whenever normal ZOGling whigger & mamzer ass-clowns think of Christian Identity they think of half-bearded insane racist bigots like Pope Marty as opposed to 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb sack, mumpsnutted niglet niece molesting fuktards like myself as a baal-priest of Cybele. It must really suck to be a bunch of whiney little nobodies who have failed at everything they ever attempted. But when SAIC Sheniqua Shemale calls and demands that he/she/it get to de-brief me why I have no other choice but to cumply because molesting niglets, even niglet nieces, be against the law. I get into some idiot AN/Klan meeting, sit like a lump of dogshit, then make up some new shit based upon my delusions, why, the sexual ASSaults get plea-bargained down to burglary coonvictions. Look at Marty, according to my lies on Two and a Half Mamzers, he is nothing but a wierdo who is shunned in the real world and has been kicked so far out of jew dominated, mamzer-infested pretend CI he is compelled to try and destroy it. What's not to like about having Chicago sephardic jews like Eliar James/jewseph Kutz-November and the Jersey City jewboy Finckelsheenie in CI yapping about the need for racial purity to a swarm of shitskins like Bryan Reo and others? Johnny Firewater is also yet another of the multitude able to geld a total failure like myself bitching about "who was unable to recruit a single member for the legion of saints in over 2 years." Actually, if it hadn't been for Marty saving Gulett's trust fund and Johnny taking it over while MoGulett was in prison for trying to burgle banks for Bolivian nose candy, Gulett wouldn't even have a basis for snitching any more. According to my now out of cuntrol delusions, If I had been able to work under Gulett's flag like that he would have had many members waiting his return when he came home. As said before, a harmless delusion that has had me pulling at my three-inch ladystick whenever there wasn't a niglet-niece around to molest. As it is LOS membership soared once the do nothing loser whose laziness kept it from growing was booted out and Pastor G came back and took control and pretended that he was an Aryan Nations pastor even though both Redfearin and Pastor Butler kicked his drunken crackhead ass out. No shortage of anglo-mestizos wanting to wear a jewniform and pretend to be whigger supremacists. These guys are on to what are nothing but a bunch of losers who have shown over and over that they have no true claim to the title of Confidential Informant Pastor, while myself and others are seeing continual growth of our ministries to self-hating jews and mamzers. These pansies are so jealous of me that they lie and claim that I was kicked out of groups that I left willingly when Ron Edwards, Billy Roper and even that drunken crackhead MoGullett told me that I had better get the fuck out while still alive when they caught me snitching and lying. So I realized they were not for me, I don't want to be gelded and made to eat my swollen infected mumps-nuts and advance in the Neo-Babylonian cult of Cybele jewst yet. Not having any choice in the matter, I like to 'think' that I've done much better on my own and I have no doubt that I could probably rejoin all the groups that I have been a member of at the rank that I left them in. Niglet-humper First Class. Shame that they've downsized their niglet-niece operations because I'm the best mumps-nutted niglet-humper in the bizness. So I must claim that Marty makes up lies about the people whose success as mamzer tard corrallers drives him batty and the handful of real world losers that make up the dead asparagus gang -- I got that from Obagender-bender along with a virtual blow-jewb that gave me some virtual mumps-nuts itch -- blindly parrot everything that he says, making them look like they are absolutely correct about us, the lying scum that they all are against.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Get off me, Uncle MumpsNuts!!!

Get off me, Uncle MumpsNuts, you 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lbs sack, you are squishing me like a duck under a gilt, you mumpsnutted lump of shit!!!

I hate it when you lie becuz you then get frisky!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4129#post4129

Canuckistan whigger -- Itz the other White meat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
          Banjo Billy has mentioned LiarBill 'MimpsNuts' DeClue(less)' only real talent, and that is telling delusional lies. Banjo Billy was recently the recipient of having LiarBill challenge him to a fight, then LiarBill kept on making more conditions before failing to ever show up for its ass-whupping, while at the same time claiming that Banjo Billy was frightened of LiarBill. Of course this is par for the course for LiarBill. When Ol' MumpsNuts the alleged niglet-niece molester was challenging me to a fight last year,

Here's Demon Baal Priest Liar Bill's latest message to me on the Phora (where he ran away because everybody over there is smarter than he is and knows that he is a lying moron.):

-------------------Monday, August 22-------------------------------------------------------------
          "the time has come"

"I'm flying to Arizona later today, I will sign on to the phora at 6 or 7 am this saturday for your location, if you actually send it I will acknowledge it then be there the next morning, this sunday at 9 am, all times are pacfic. Spare me anymore of your insane bablings because no one outside of Marty's little world of mamzers cares what you think. It's time to find out if you have the guts to do more than talk, send the location by sat morning and I will be there sunday at 9 am and will wait until 10 after."

----------my reply-----Tuesday, August 23-----------

Here's the Location

Liar Bill, I don't want you wiggling out of this by claiming some sort of time conflict, you phony pile of shit.

So, I am sending the location now so you have plenty of time to meet me. I will bring along a video camera so that I can send Pastor Lindstedt a video of me rubbing your face in the dirt. And I will have my four best students on hand to keep your "10 or 12 followers" from interfering with your thoroughly deserved beating, you devil.

We will meet at the Joseph D. Grant County Park at the Halls Valley Lake. Not many people go to that park so we will have plenty of privacy.

From the Mount Hamilton Road, make the first left to the lake and park in the parking lot there on the south end. There is a trail along the east side of the lake. Take that trail and I will be waiting for you under the oak trees on the north end of the lake in a meadow. You can't miss them, two giant oak trees at the end of your trail.

I will meet you there at 9:00 AM as you specified. Bring plenty of bandages, you demon. Be sure your "10 or 12 followers" are there to carry you to the hospital.
          A Nigger in the White House in MP3 audio
          http://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbwe...hite_House.mp3

"How the Jews Betrayed Mankind": Volume One, "The Sumerian Swindle"
          http://www.bamboo-delight.com/downlo...Swindle_v1.pdf

Comment

The Banjo Billy vs LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) WWF Cage-Match Champeenship!!!

The Banjo Billy vs LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) WWF Cage-Match Champeenship!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4175#post4175
            http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=229991

Originally posted by Banjo_Billy View Post
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4171#post4171

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

Here's Demon Baal Priest Liar Bill's latest message to me on the Phora (where he ran away because everybody over there is smarter than he is and knows that he is a lying moron.):

Originally posted by LiarBill/MumpsNutz DeClue(less)

--------Monday, August 22-------
            "the time has come-cum. There can be only one!!!"

"I'm flying to Arizona later today, I will sign on to the phora at 6 or 7 am this saturday for your location, if you actually send it I will acknowledge it then be there the next morning, this sunday at 9 am, all times are pacfic. Spare me anymore of your insane bablings because no one outside of Marty's little world of mamzers cares what you think. It's time to find out if you have the guts to do more than talk, send the location by sat morning and I will be there sunday at 9 am and will wait until 10 after. Saturday nite is to be spent diddling the niglets in Phoenix one last time. Sunday, geld me now! Geld me now. I want to becum a full-fledged baal-priest of Cybele."
            ----------my reply-----Tuesday, August 23-----------

Here's the Location

Liar Bill, I don't want you wiggling out of this by claiming some sort of time conflict, you phony pile of shit.

So, I am sending the location now so you have plenty of time to meet me. I will bring along a video camera so that I can send Pastor Lindstedt a video of me rubbing your face in the dirt. And I will have my four best students on hand to keep your "10 or 12 followers" from interfering with your thoroughly deserved beating, you devil.

We will meet at the Joseph D. Grant County Park at the Halls Valley Lake. Not many people go to that park so we will have plenty of privacy.

From the Mount Hamilton Road, make the first left to the lake and park in the parking lot there on the south end. There is a trail along the east side of the lake. Take that trail and I will be waiting for you under the oak trees on the north end of the lake in a meadow. You can't miss them, two giant oak trees at the end of your trail.

I will meet you there at 9:00 AM as you specified. Bring plenty of bandages, you demon. Be sure your "10 or 12 followers" are there to carry you to the hospital.

Will you need a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity consecrated gelding knife, Banjo Billy?

Aim for the head. LiarBill has a huge apron of fat obscuring its niglet-niece diddler. Whereas at best MumpsNuts has only an 85 IQ, and is delusional.

LiarBill has no followers insofar as I know of. LiarBill has been kicked out by Billy Roper and even MoGullett. What you need to keep an eye out for is the niglet nieces and possibly niglet nephews of this low-rent Dave Hall. Also, if St. Louis Special Agent In Charge Sheniqua Shemale is around, it is problematic as to how much of an ass-whupping you can give out to Uncle MumpsNuts.

LiarBill is stupid, fat and delusional. I doubt that LiarBill will even bother to show up, but if it does, then after it bleeds a little in the dirt, then be gentle, sorta. LiarBill puked up a perfectly good dinner of spaghetti that Roxie cooked up for him in fear, sort of like TraitorGlenn Miller. A little bit of edjewmacational pain, however, would do pore MumpsNuts a whirrrrrrllllld of good, though.

By the way, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' is not a 'demon priest.' More of an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting baal-priest of Cybele and ZOGbot tard of St. Louis. Formerly the fat imbecilic kkkapon of Ron Edward's Klan of Mamzers, Hitler Channel Gangland series, Season Five, Eppysode #2.

The Coontang Is So Much Better When The Niglet Is Cryin'

Don't let MumpsNuts get on top of you and crack a rib with its weight. Rather whack its pointy addlepated noggin full of delusional shit.

The video of this WWF (WorldWideFuktard) cage match should go viral and make "AmeriKwa's Most Fuktarded Videos", jewtube, and both the $PLC 'Intelligence' [sic] Report and The Movement Turd.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
            http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-23-2011, 08:03 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Please, Banjo Billy, please!!! Geld Uncle MumpsNuts, please. Please, Please, Please!!!

Please, Banjo Billy, please!!! Geld Uncle MumpsNuts, please. Please, Please, Please!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4189#post4189

Please, Banjo Billy, please!!! Geld Uncle MumpsNuts, please. Please, Please, Please, Please, Please!!!

I'm tired of having that stupid fat delusional bastard climbing on top of me to diddle me with its little whigger talleywhacker then pressing me down like a small duckling under a big fat pig. If you were to geld Uncle MumpsNuts/LiarBill DeClue(less) and make MumpsNuts a steer, then the niglet-diddling might cease.

Please, Banjo Billy, please!!! Geld Uncle MumpsNuts, please. Please, Please, Please, Please, Please!!!

Last edited by Haitian Haet-Niglet; 08-25-2011, 12:17 AM. Reason: Please, Banjo Billy, Please.

Canuckistan whigger -- Itz the other White meat!!!

Comment

I accept your challenge, Banjo Billy. Geld me Sunday! Geld me Sunday!

I accept your challenge, Banjo Billy. Geld me Sunday! Geld me Sunday!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4201#post4201
                http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2639/#msg2639

I think Banjew Billy is trying to set me up, he chose a public park to meet at and announced the location on Marty's forum but I am going to go anyway but all law enforcement, especially St. Louis SAIC Sheniqua Shemale following this needs to know that I will be travelling with one car and two other people (not that whole gang of hooligans that Billy and I told you I'd have) one of them will be female of both the Haitian and niglet persuasion, there will be no weapons (not even a pair of nail clippers) or anything illegal in the vehicle so any attempt to arrest me will end with failure and a lawsuit on my part. Did I tell you about how when I sexually assaulted my non-niglet niece, twice, my FBI handlers made the St. Louis sexual crimes unit back off? I can't believe Marty and his new buttboy Billy are really this stupid as to believe that I'll show up for my scheduled ass-beating and gelding, I'll have plenty to say and almost all of it delusional lies when I get home but right now I have a vacation to enjoy. There are plenty of niglets to enjoy, but don't even think you will catch even a hint of a break, Haitian Haet-Niglet!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

Liar Bill has left a whole trail of lies behind him. In his latest threat to me on the Phora PM he has changed his story once again. It seems that one fantasy is just as good as another, so he tells his lies without any pause for breathing room at all. After bragging about his 10 or 12 followers who would be accompanying him, now he cries that my four students want to gang up on him and his lady friend who he is bringing along to cry and plead for his life. But that's okay. I'm not going to kill him, just teach him a lesson he will never forget.

I picked out a secluded park where no one goes even on weekends but already he is whimpering that an empty park way out in the country is too crowded for him ... heck, there's no one there for him to scream for help. And there isn't any cell phone reception which is one reason I picked it. Ain't that just too bad?

Comment

Yes, I made a challenge and pussied out on getting my ass whupped. So what?

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2691/#msg2691
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4224#post4224

As I expected, and professed, bansai billy didn't show up, not that I dared show up either. If I had gone there to get my fat ass and mumps-nuts removed by consecrated DSCI gelding knife, I'd have claimed that not only that his public park that "no one used" had people in it, on the way to the spot he picked I passed three cars, one of them a park nark and not long after I got to the place two guys pulled in not 50 feet from me and started unloading fishing gear, in this dream sequence, I laughed like an ungelded fuktard hyena and drove away to continue on to why I actually came to California -- getting butt-fucked up the ass in Sans Fagscrisco by jews and niggers. I'm sure billy boy and Marty are over at Marty's lying their butts off, claiming billy was there, etc. I'm sure that they will claim that I pussied out. Which claim will be true, but as I look at it, the Suspended Imposition of Sentence for niglet-niece molesting in return for snitching does NOT include taking risks for no combat pay. Even as I obsessively worry about what is said, I'll claim that I could care less what those losers say, just as long as I still have my mumps nuts and swollen sack and can continue to mount them little she-niglets without coonsequence. As for me and Obiegender-bender and St Mamzer/Bryan Reo over on Two and a Half Mamzers, both have less credibility than a nigger crackhead --sorry SAIC Sheniqua Shemale for talking about you and jewr relatives, mine too -- and as I have said before If I hadn't had a niglet, to cuntinue to molest and thus needed my mumpsnuts and sack the appointment in California I would have told billy anf Marty to go diddle each other with Jet Li's chopsticks and not shown up at all. Instead I made a challenge, got it taken up on, and then when it looked like I would get my fat ass beaten, I pussied out and didn't show. Since I don't have any choice since I pussied out, I don't care what some broken down old man claims, no one whose opinion matters believes them anyway. Those on my side here on Two and a Half Mamzers knows full well that I'm an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, self-alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional chickenshit playing at being Christian Identity or a Klansman or a White Man or something and won't even do anything but put their heads in their paws. I'll be home friday night and Haitian Haet-Niglet's orifices will be sore but I'll be atop other niglet nieces who have been bereft of mumps-nuts slapping against they's water-buffylo cracks for a week or so and then maybe I will address their lies some time before I start my new job on tuesday, spying on different whigger and anglo-mestizo fuktards playing CI/WN. I don't have the time or inclination or nerve to bother with Marty's forum right now, even though like me I'm sure that he obsessively reads every single lying delusional word that I write and spends more time online in a day than I do in two months.

Haitian Haet-Niglet, you deserve an anal diddle without the KY Lube for getting on Marty's forum and wanting me gelded. Bring you'se water-buffylo coontang in here and spread it. The three-inch wrath of LiarBill/MumpsNuts is upon you and I'll spread you out underneath me like a duck under a big fat gilt.

Comment

Originally posted by LiarBill DeClue(less) View Post

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2691/#msg2691
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4224#post4224

As I expected, and professed, bansai billy didn't show up, not that I dared show up either. If I had gone there to get my fat ass and mumps-nuts removed by consecrated DSCI gelding knife, I'd have claimed that not only that his public park that "no one used" had people in it, on the way to the spot he picked I passed three cars, one of them a park nark and not long after I got to the place two guys pulled in not 50 feet from me and started unloading fishing gear, in this dream sequence, I laughed like an ungelded fuktard hyena and drove away to continue on to why I actually came to California -- getting butt-fucked up the ass in Sans Fagscrisco by jews and niggers. I'm sure billy boy and Marty are over at Marty's lying their butts off, claiming billy was there, etc. I'm sure that they will claim that I pussied out. Which claim will be true, but as I look at it, the Suspended Imposition of Sentence for niglet-niece molesting in return for snitching does NOT include taking risks for no combat pay. Even as I obsessively worry about what is said, I'll claim that I could care less what those losers say, just as long as I still have my mumps nuts and swollen sack and can continue to mount them little she-niglets without coonsequence. As for me and Obiegender-bender and St Mamzer/Bryan Reo over on Two and a Half Mamzers, both have less credibility than a nigger crackhead --sorry SAIC Sheniqua Shemale for talking about you and jewr relatives, mine too -- and as I have said before If I hadn't had a niglet, to cuntinue to molest and thus needed my mumpsnuts and sack the appointment in California I would have told billy anf Marty to go diddle each other with Jet Li's chopsticks and not shown up at all. Instead I made a challenge, got it taken up on, and then when it looked like I would get my fat ass beaten, I pussied out and didn't show. Since I don't have any choice since I pussied out, I don't care what some broken down old man claims, no one whose opinion matters believes them anyway. Those on my side here on Two and a Half Mamzers knows full well that I'm an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, self-alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional chickenshit playing at being Christian Identity or a Klansman or a White Man or something and won't even do anything but put their heads in their paws. I'll be home friday night and Haitian Haet-Niglet's orifices will be sore but I'll be atop other niglet nieces who have been bereft of mumps-nuts slapping against they's water-buffylo cracks for a week or so and then maybe I will address their lies some time before I start my new job on tuesday, spying on different whigger and anglo-mestizo fuktards playing CI/WN. I don't have the time or inclination or nerve to bother with Marty's forum right now, even though like me I'm sure that he obsessively reads every single lying delusional word that I write and spends more time online in a day than I do in two months.

Haitian Haet-Niglet, you deserve an anal diddle without the KY Lube for getting on Marty's forum and wanting me gelded. Bring you'se water-buffylo coontang in here and spread it. The three-inch wrath of LiarBill/MumpsNuts is upon you and I'll spread you out underneath me like a duck under a big fat gilt.

He sure did leave the park quickly! What did he expect, me and my students to show up wearing Bruce Lee costumes? A fisher-of-men sometimes dresses as a fisherman.

I will wait to hear his lies before showing what a fool and moron is Mump Nuts Liar Bill the wicked Baal Priest.

Do your best Liar Bill, you lost ... admit it, Fool. You lost even before you left Missouri, you idiot.
                      Last edited by Banjo_Billy; 08-30-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Two And A Half Mamzers Don't Want No White Men Playing Around Here

Two And A Half Mamzers Don't Want No White Men Playing Around Here

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2721/#msg2721
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4231#post4231

So a pal of the Pope's lied and chickened out of a fight? I never saw that one coming. What we all seen cummin' was LiarBill 'St. MumpsNuts' DeClue(less) chickening out and not showing, even with Haitian Haet-Niglet and SAIC Sheniqua Shemale as backup. So, we will go with the LiarBill [non-] story that Banjo Billy chickened out rather than common sense, especially given that Banjo Billy has found out about our Two & A Half Mamzers pseudo-CI Forum.

Banjo has applied for membership here. Sorry, Banjo, but I'm afraid folks who break bread with a "man" who dreams of skinning white children alive unto the seventh generation aren't the kind of people we're looking for -- fine, upstanding, and impeccably godly citizens though they may be. [D]Rule #1 of Mamzer Fuck Club is no Pope Marty, ArchBishop Johnny Tonto, or anyone even remotely on their side. That would be enough to get you banned outright, 'Banjo Billy.'

Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum don't want NO WHITE MEN playing around here!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocjz8i31oMQ&NR=1
                        Mamzers Don't Allow No White Men Playing Around HERE!!!
                        Mamzers Don't Allow

Mamzers don't allow no White Men playing around here,
                        Mamzers don't allow no White Men playing around here,
                        Butt us mamzers don't care what Obie don't allow,
                        Wez'us gonna get Aryan 'input' any ol' how,
                        Mamzers don't allow no White Men playing around here.

Mamzers don't allow no heteros playing around here.
                        Butt we don't care what Obie don't allow,
                        Gonna get some Victor Swisher's mangina any ol' how.
                        (Cum, cum cum cum cum cum)

Mamzers don't allow no niglets playing around here.
                        Butt LiarBill/MumpsNuts don't care what Obie don't allow,
                        Gonna diddle Sheniqua's coontang any ol' how.

Mamzers don't allow no other faggots playing around here.
                        Butt mamzer fags don't care what Obie don't allow,
                        Gonna suckee, fuckee-fuckee, any ol' how.

Mamzers don't allow no gender-benders around here.
                        Butt we don't care about competition Obie don't allow.
                        Gonna get sumthang strange to us any ol' how.

Mamzers shouldn't allow no jew-boys playing around here.
                        Butt we don't care what YHWH don't allow.
                        Eliar and Finckelsheenie is wel-cum-cum any D-g how.

Why not give your local synagogue a try? That's where I met the nicest jewboy surgeon who made me a steer without a goad and carved me the nicest little hole. I took a lot of it out in trade!!! Or stick to Pope Marty's, phorafags/feebs, and StumbleInn, even BeerBarrel. I'm sure they'd love to have you.

Singalong with Banjo Billy! Encore! Encore! Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lZ67e7dD8Y
                        Mamzers Don't Allow No White Men Playing Around HERE!!!

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                        A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                        http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                        http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

I want to be where every other ZOGbot knows jewr name.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2725/#msg2725
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4232#post4232

2 Jug Billy is better off on Marty's forum, where they can control everything, neither of these clown have the chops to handle me on a forum where they have to meet me on equal ground. D-g I'm a delusional liar, given that I've already been demodded at Pisser's Pussy Parlor & $permFront, banned at BeerBarrell and StumbleInn for 'spotting' for St. Mamzer/BryanReo/SwordBrethren, and essentially ridiculed even on phorafags/feebs. And yes, I chickenshitted out of my due ass-whupping after making a challenge and then not showing up because I was scared of getting gelded as well as fat ass-whupped by Banjo Billy. Marty is nothing in an environment where he can't control everything. Or where all his sockpuppets don't get to run wild. I'm so gratefool for Obie-gender-bender the transgendered Pisser's Poofter Possum and Two and a Half Mamzers Forum, where everyone knows jewr name and you can slurp down some cum-cum out of a meat-straw after a long daze $PLC/ADL/FBI/DHS 'work' snitchin' & bitchin'.

Thank D-g & ZOG for a place where an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKKKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester and rest itz weary mumps-nutted delusional full -0f-shit head!!!

Comment

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2725/#msg2725
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4232#post4232

2 Jug Billy is better off on Marty's forum, where they can control everything, neither of these clown have the chops to handle me on a forum where they have to meet me on equal ground. D-g I'm a delusional liar, given that I've already been demodded at Pisser's Pussy Parlor & $permFront, banned at BeerBarrell and StumbleInn for 'spotting' for St. Mamzer/BryanReo/SwordBrethren, and essentially ridiculed even on phorafags/feebs. And yes, I chickenshitted out of my due ass-whupping after making a challenge and then not showing up because I was scared of getting gelded as well as fat ass-whupped by Banjo Billy. Marty is nothing in an environment where he can't control everything. Or where all his sockpuppets don't get to run wild. I'm so gratefool for Obie-gender-bender the transgendered Pisser's Poofter Possum and Two and a Half Mamzers Forum, where everyone knows jewr name and you can slurp down some cum-cum out of a meat-straw after a long daze $PLC/ADL/FBI/DHS 'work' snitchin' & bitchin'.

Thank D-g & ZOG for a place where an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting KookKluddKKKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester and rest itz weary mumps-nutted delusional full -0f-shit head!!!

Liar Bill has a mouth but it isn't attached to any kind of thinking apparatus such as a brain. He can BS all he wants on that Christian Identity Forum since Odabia-the-Lesbian-nun protects him by banning me. He is so full shit.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4235#post4235
                            Last edited by Librarian; 08-31-2011, 02:22 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Attn: Bryan Reo -- I'd LOVE to have my fat ass licked by a gook mamzer!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4236#post4236
                              http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2738/#msg2738

Bansai billy finally admits he is not white like Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/St. Mamzer, he says that he is one of the two guys unloading fishing gear that I saw at the park in my delusional dream sequence -- Do you remember that dream sequence in Dallas in which Booby Ewing was hiding underneath Katherine Wentworth's (Victoria Principal's evil half sister) fender well after she run him over because he was going back to Pam? --, well, I sure am one delusional 85 IQ (on a good day), mumps-nutted alleged niglet niece molesting fuktard always running around with my pin head up my fat ass -- sometimes I can even see my penis from uranus, anyways those guys were not white but some kind of gook looking guys. Sort of like Bryan Reo looked like until all them NimBusters hyperlinked to the goofy evil mamzer faggot's blog page until Cryin' Lyin' Bryan had to take it down.Thank you two jug billy for admitting what we already knew, that you're everywhere, and if I wasn't already 'into' niglets, especially niglet nieces, I'd love to go ass-to-mouth with a gook mamzer. Especially Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren!!!

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4236#post4236
                                http://www.thechristianidentityforum...g2738/#msg2738

Bansai billy finally admits he is not white, he says that he is one of the two guys unloading fishing gear that I saw at the park, well, those guys were not white but some kind of gook looking guys. Thank you two jug billy for admitting what we already knew, that you're a gook
                                You fell face-first into another of my traps, Dumb Shit. This one had a cow pie for you to land on. I knew you would fall for it, but it's fun to see what a carp you are, swallowing the whole bait and the hook. Since the Lesbian-Nun, Obedia, is protecting you, I guess I'll just let Pastor Linstedt have his fun raking your fat ass over the coals by posting my replies on his Forum.

Since you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself, I will explain this particular trap. It's simple: I didn't say that I was either one of those guys or that either one of those guys even actually existed. That's YOUR DELUSION, you stupid asshole. Read my statement again and try to read plain English without adding your delusional lies to the mix.

It was a cow pie waiting for you to shove your stupid face into it. I made a general statement, you took it out of context and added your own BS to it. That's standard for a liar like Liar Bill.

After you swindled and weasled a Pastor's License from Martin Lindstedt, I knew what a con artist you are, so I knew how to handle a fraud like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X