X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Wayne -- 15 Dec. 07

Letter to Wayne -- 15 DEC 07.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1138#post1138

Dear Wayne: Many thanks for your letter of 8 DEC 07 & the additional enclosures, which are both informative & useful. I shall pass them onto others.

I recently heard on the jewsmedia that ZOG is developing its own anti-gravity technology, so you may be disappointed to arrive on Mars, only to find a greeting committee of polywogs & nig-nogs, who might kindly enquire: “What took you so long, Mon?” A jovial jew might shout: “Hey, Goyim, join the crowd!” I just hope such a scenario remains in the realm of nightmare, rather than reality.

I would not be too prone to forecast political events with great certainty, nor, for that matter, would I project demographic events in terms of the present. Assuredly, I’d be surprised to see a great diminution in the Asian & Eurasian populations. I don’t pretend to know the future with great exactitude, beyond my projections of immediate events, into the near future, which I can see developing. What would surprise me most of all would be a sudden show of intelligence on the part of Whites, but I shall not hold my breath in anticipation thereof. In all of history, Whites have never displayed any brilliance when it came to White Survival. We love to tinker under the hood, while we let hostile aliens into the driver’s seat. We make the aliens’ car go faster, & we are foolish enough to believe that we have accomplished something worthwhile, by giving the aliens the vehicle with which to run us over, much faster. Such a deal!

The supposition that Whites may land on Mars first is, as you indicate, unlikely. ZOG may send some Whites & non-Whites to Mars as guinea pigs. ZOG will give the Chinese its technology as did Bernie Schwartz of Loral, in respect of our latest missile guidance systems, which allowed China to shoot down one of its space satellites, pronto. So, even if Whites, per se, were to land on Mars, it is likely that they’d welcome the non-White colonists on board, so the race-mixing could proceed, as on Earth.

My Scottish grannie used to impart her gritty wisdom in her sayings. One of them was “What comes easily is not appreciated.” If a people knew how hard their ancestors had to struggle to establish vestiges of civilization in The New World, would they be so quick to give their civilization to alien invaders? Whites certainly do! By giving away the fruits of the past, we also give away our future. We would do just the same anywhere we were to land.

The hippies knew one thing which was true & relevant: Our battle must be waged, first, in Inner Space, rather than Outer Space. Otherwise we are merely spreading our dysfunctional incompetence to other New Worlds, as we did here on Earth. Mankind needs to evolve from its mistakes here on Earth. Why should we transplant our Mistake-Makers to other planets, so the same mistakes may be repeated? I trust Nature, not man, to make survival decisions, since we have shown ourselves to be incapable thereof. Man has the dinosaurs to remind us that we are expendable. As I see it, we are creatures of The Universe, so our extinction will indicate that The Universe has no further use for us. We exist on Nature’s bounty & sufferance much more than we do on our brainpower. As one writer observed: “Man has never avoided disasters; he merely survives them,” at least, some do.

As you say, we certainly need young leaders, so where are they? Unfortunately, the Ostensible White leaders I have encountered reside in the gulags of ZOG. I’ve met no potential leaders on the Outside who seem to be on Our Side. That does not mean they’re not around, but that they haven’t been found, except by ZOG. ZOG’s job is to find White leaders, whom ZOG will seek to co-opt, incarcerate &/or kill. I got on ZOG’s list in elementary school, as did a son of our local preacher. Both of us questioned the basis of “Student Government,” which lacked sovereignty. My services to ZOG were limited, since I did not crave its rewards, nor did I much fear its punishments. To quote jewspeak usage: I must be ‘uniquer’ than most. Ha! Unfortunately, potential leaders in ZOG-gulags may not have Internet access. My advice is, don’t be downhearted, & keep up the good work, an behalf of getting Whites to THINK. Yes, I’m asking you to perform a miracle. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
    Mr. Eric Thomson
    P.O. Box 896
    Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
    U.S.A.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

http://www.faem.com/

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66496
Working...
X