X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Chad -- 13 DEC 07

Letter to Chad -- 13 DEC 07

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1139#post1139

Hail Chad! It was great to get your letter of 9 DEC 07, with the equally great news that your life under ZOG has improved. I think the last item I received in your name was a mail restriction notice from a mail thief known as “RB”. I was afraid that this break in our correspondence may have signalled some kind of ‘special mistreatment’ to be directed at you by a frustrated WAZOGDOC, but your letter was a relief in that regard. Yes, it’s good to have a typewriter at your disposal. I couldn’t begin to keep up with my volume of correspondence without mine. Your zoggies get their jollies, apparently, by harassing you with cramped two-man ordeals, in one-man cells. Bad zoggies!

Your partner seems talented & competent, which I cannot say for most sheeple outside your gulag. Congratulations! Printing technology has changed immensely since I set type by hand, back in the 1950s. Letterpress has given way to offset & now it is computerized photocopiers. People must put in lots of hours learning new ways to do their jobs, as new technology is introduced into production processes. I’m learning how to use a new photo-copier, which seems to be afflicted with mental problems. I asked the store clerk if monkeys are allowed to use the machine. He says that be hasn’t seen any, but the machine is usually glitched up before I touch it. The monkey, er, customer will set a certain number of copies, &/or he will make as many single copies as be wants & then push the number buttons, then remove his master from the machine & leave. When I come in, the machine says that it has a ‘held job’ in its databank, but no master. It will not respond to my instructions, since the monkey has left his instructions in the machine. I then call for the witchdoctor, er, technician, who pushes many buttons to undo the monkey-business. Then the machine barfs out the copies of retained data, until it is clear. So far, it has been 2 days in a row that I’ve had this problem, & the new machine has only been on the premises for 2 days. As machines get more complicated, with minds of their own, monkeys can make more & bigger problems.

I still have the David Lane book, which consists of many single sheets of 8?" X 11" paper, which makes quite a big package. I have lots of religious material of my own in less volume, so let’s try sending some to James Garnett. Apparently the zoggies go for content, not volume. As you say, I never advocate violence, since that is silly, nor do I urge hungry people to go eat something. Ha!

I think you have a truly great book for your readers, in the form of your life story. An English professor said that we all have one book inside us: our biographies. I enclose a few tips for writers which I tried to send to a gulagnik, but his zoggies seized it. Is writing technique now subversive? ZOG only knows!

I don’t know anyone else so informed on the subject of Gulagology as you. I’m sure there are many others whom I don’t know, but who won’t or can’t pass on their observations. My idea, initially, would be to produce two books or one book in two parts: The 1st part would be a record of your personal experience. The 2nd part would be a treatise for academics & activists, in which you summarize & analyze your experiences in terms of social structure & political/demographic/economic goals of ZOG, i.e. a zogology for Goyim.

You & your zoggies may see you as an inmate, but it is in your power to become a researcher & reporter to the outside world, just as I was studying the Will of ZOG while I was a victim thereof. My personal discovery of ZOG was in its manifestations: First in its hypocritical bafflegab; then in its overt behavior. Obviously, I do not possess brilliant insights, for my parents taught me only to be a good Goy, one of ZOG’s willing victims. My learning came through ZOG’s words, which said one thing, & its behavior, which was something quite different. Who benefitted from ZOG? I figured it wasn’t me, nor was it most Goyim I knew, but lots & lots of ungassed non-Gentiles seemed to enjoy power & profit from the ZOG, so I drew a logical conclusion.

Those Goyim who have suffered incarceration may not realize entirely why they are or have been incarcerated. The simple fact is that ZOG wants them incarcerated for reasons of policy. The Weimar Republic & the Soviet Union were run by & for the same people, so their incarceration of Goyim was similar. When Hitler took office in 1933 & ended the kosher-bankster depression by achieving full employment in 1935, German prisons emptied, for most Goyim were honest. The remaining 10% or so went to work camps, in which even they offered the possibility of redemption: “Work makes you free.” The bankster mafia which ruled Depression Germany & Repression Russia were & are the same folk which ruled the USA before the aforementioned gulag-states, & who still rule the USA today. This is our context & our reality, under ZOG, a portion of which you have discovered. Since ZOG will not make its face to shine upon us in its entirety, our job is to describe the portions we can see, & make a composite picture, so we may be free. Good Yule. ORION! E.T.

--------------------

Write to:
    Mr. Eric Thomson
    P.O. Box 896
    Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
    U.S.A.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

http://www.faem.com/

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66586
Working...
X