X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Ryan -- 9 Sept. 2007

Letter to Ryan -- 9 Sept. 2007

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1140#post1140

Hail Ryan! Many thanks for your letter of recent vintage, which was undated & unpostmarked. This lack of dates allows your zoggies to sit on your letters as long as they like, so I’d suggest you at least put your date of writing on your letters. Your zoggies’ censorship policies are quite erratic & arbitrary, so I’m reducing my mailings to 1 ounce, only, until they get straightened out. So far, I’ve received no further notification of their seizing my mail to you. The reference I made to a letter from “Mark,” was a letter I sent to Sr. Cedeno, which I understand was seized by your zoggies, allegedly for “STG content.” I do not know if your zoggies meant the text of the letter, or the fact that I wrote it, as an “STG” of one. If I am “STG”, then anything I send can be deemed “STG-affiliated,” even if it were a copy of The U.S. Constitution. I’m taking steps to clarify your zoggies’ censorship policies with the Washington State Supreme Court & Washington Attorney General.

I have no animosity against skinheads. ZOG has more than enough hate to go around. I just do not care to associate with dysfunctional losers. There is an old saying: “Ignorance of the law is no excuse.” I’ve lived in different countries with different laws, so I try to be aware of them, so as to stay out of trouble. One can also charge onto a football field & play by his own rules, until he gets kicked out of the game. Non-Whites can blame society in their defense, but not Whites, to my knowledge. You seem to understand that ZOG uses a double standard by which to judge Whites & non-Whites, but your possible understanding does not seem relevant to your actions. I am learning that skinheads are definitely in preparation for life behind bars, for that’s where the ones I’ve know are now. You are not at all prepared for ‘war’, as you put it, since you refuse to know about the enemy. This ignorance allows him to defeat & capture you, as appears obvious from your current address.

Would you agree that a “warrior people” should fight in anybody’s war, as we have done to the point of genocide of our Folk? How does one practice to be bulletproof? By the time you get out, this will be a much different country. Land is getting scarce & expensive, & the Chinese are buying it up, since we owe them so much money & we have nothing much that China wants to buy from us. In truth, we are a “patsy-people’ of dumb Goyim.

Yes, land is desirable, provided you can acquire it & hang onto it. I have never been able to do that, usually because the government of my country of residence kicks me out. Mobility is the key to survival. Land comes later.

Machiavelli was not a jew, to my knowledge. If he were, I’m sure jews would brag about him. I enjoyed reading his “The Prince” & his comedy, “The Mandrake Root.” “The Prince” has some good advice for a ruler, such as not relying upon mercenaries, who are expensive when one doesn’t need them & tend to run away when one needs them most.

Yes, I’ve played & won at “Risk.” Chess does not allow for ‘alliances,’ however, but it seems more of a challenge to me.

To my knowledge, I never referred to you as a ‘boy’. I wonder who did.

As things seem to be shaping up, The North American Union is in the works: the political amalgamation of Canada, USA & Mexico, following the economic union under NAFTA. This entity will have a new currency, “the amero,” according to ZOG sources. The Mexican population is dispersed throughout the USA & parts of Canada, but Canada alias China-duh is fast becoming Chinese territory, as its second most spoken language is Mandarin.

Our enemies are learning how to deal with our motorized armored vehicles, & we give them lots of practice. How much worthwhile experience do U.S. goofs gain when they are on the receiving end of a penetrating Improvised Explosive Device? Do ducks in a shooting gallery ‘learn’ from their ‘combat experience’? I think not. U.S. ZOG-mercs are also being exposed to depleted uranium munitions which ZOG-forces have long used in Iraq. As I said before we went in, on behalf of Israel: “Occupy & you will die, even if you’re too dumb to know why.” The same goes for Afghanistan, which is now our major supplier of heroin, after our betrayal of our former Taliban allies.

I recently received a download from rense.com which alleges that ’Usrael’ is preparing to attack Iran. I’ve received such ‘news’ all year. After so many cries of “Wolf!” I wonder if this one can be for real. Can you say, “Adios, USA?” That may be appropriate if ZOG starts World War III. As an old professor told us in I956: “You lucky people: I can guarantee that you will never be bored in your lifetimes, for you will live in very interesting times.” He turned away for a moment, & turned back to face us. “Oh, I should mention that ‘interesting times ‘ is a Chinese curse.” Then he quickly left the lecture hall, leaving us shaking our heads in wonderment. He was certainly right, for I’ve never been bored.

All the best to you. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
    Mr. Eric Thomson
    P.O. Box 896
    Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
    U.S.A.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

http://www.faem.com/

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66684
Working...