Clear All

• whigger, mamzer, and jew Revolt/Coup on StumbleInn

whigger, mamzer and jew Revolt/Coup on StumbleInn

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post184245
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=67#post67
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=782#post782
    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...360#post709360

Originally posted by Maude's Monster
    I'm afraid you have it wrong, Pastor. As with every other forum that I've ever visited, Stumble Inn regards the publishing of an IP address as outing. Whether an IP has any utility for tracking a person down is irrelevant.

We've enforced our anti-outing policy to protect the identity even of this forum's most hated enemy. Just ask user "Ike Turner" when he returns from his month-long ban.

Even suggesting that one might publish an IP poisons the user experience. It won't be tolerated here.
    Maude's Monster is merely explaining that the jews and whiggers are having a fit on this board. Maude's Monster was caught lying yesterday concerning PM's and what was said in the Moderator's Lounge and now appears to have deleted the evidence from the Moderator's Lounge. StumbleInn has gone the way of phorafags/feebs in censoring and deleting messages. Right now Maude's Monster has replaced Maude's initial cumplaint which started this ball rolling and is pretending that it thinks that it deleted the right one.

What we have here is a whigger, mud and jew revolt/coup. Maude's Monster is going to sic on me the technokike jewnny Kikeshit as I call it, and this Helena kikess from Mutant$permFront is over here since Maude Flanders went over there bitching about having to leave StumbleInn. The jews, niggers, whiggers, mamzers and faggots think that StumbleInn should be one great tolerance center wherein everything is tolerated except White intolerance.

http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...ead.php?t=1164

Meanwhile, Maude's Monster is calling even the 'threat' to post an IP number 'intolerable.' Maude's Monster should go to work for the ADL/SPLC, if it doesn't already.

The fact of the matter is that during the time of getting rid of StevieBuck an IP number WAS published. The person who did it wasn't punished, but rather StevieBuck was banned for threatening to call the piglice. And rightly so.

And 'Ike Turner' that Maude's Monster is yapping about, there were broad hints left out so that I took one of the hints and googled it and came up with the name, facebook page, and address of a race-mixer whigger partial to gookesses. Far more of an outing than me simply threatening to start progress to outing some young Eurowhigger by publishing on a different forum an IP address which leads to the Belgium monopoly ISP.

You see, what I have allegedly did wasn't even against StumbleInn ofishul rules. But Maude's Monster and the mass of these whigger moderators are simply having a fit that I have a forum of my own and that I was about to ask that a thread by a whigger pest be transferred over there -- and it was. Why I killed their fellow whigger acting like a whigger. So the rules, as Maude's Monster demands, must be carried out under special circumstances and selective enforcement even though it cannot be demonstrated that any harm was done. In fact, Maude's Monster says that no harm has been done. Taking up the language of the Holohoax jews, what never happened must never happen again, and Maude's Monster takes up the work of ZOG by yapping about "No Tolerance" for dissent.

Recently, for the second time today, a post has disappeared while I've been typing it. I think the composition disappeared when Maude's Monster deleted the thread upon which it was based. I went to look for it in an opened window, and sure enough, there is Maude's Monster looking like an innocent kike and yapping about how it thinks it deleted the right thread. Sure did. Maude's Monster has just done for the whiggers and jews here on StumbleInn (phorafags/feebs, Mutant$permFront . . . ) what the Texas Air National Guard did for Jorge Dumbya in destroying embarrassing records.

Now what I did was to give a warning shot to Maude to behave and to tell Maude that it Maude kept it up, there would be consequences. The consequences were that Maude wouldn't be able to hide behind an an anonymous Internut account and that a vicious whigger monster shouldn't ever be allowed to [d]rule over White people -- or even whigger piss-pul.

You see, if I was like a lot of these jews and whiggers, I wouldn't have given warning -- I'd have merely said nothing and taken the IP and made inquiries and eventually Maude would have been trapped. Then Maude is in the jewspapers, unless an agent provacateur (which is indeed possible), and that is the end of Maude infesting the bowel Movement, just like a lot of other whiggers playing games. Now while I may have been suspected, nothing could have been proven.

All of which goes to show exactly what I have been saying for years. Whiggers and jews punish White behavior which tells us that we honestly tell our children and families and fellow Whites when they offend us. And to make sure that when we make a complaint that it is heard and acted upon, there has to be an "or else." But jews and whiggers turn that "or else' into making "terroristic threats" and thus silence us Whites in our own land.

Of course the end result will be that Whites have no choice but to suffer in silence until such time as the time is right to revolt. In which case whiggers, jews and muds will simply be cut down without warning, and they will whine, "You should have said something." Well, we did, and we got jewlagged and imprisoned and punished as a result of selective jew enfarcement. Destroying White warning behavior is even more stupid than jews and whiggers going around removing the rattles from rattlesnakes, because all they have done is to remove notice that something is wrong. Even worse, the whiggers, jews and muds cannot live without the White man, and by destroying White behavior necessary for White civilization, that you tell honestly tell what is wrong, that you fire a warning shot, they make it necessary that Whites fight to the death to prevail and survive, with the end that regardless of what happens, there will be no more White social order that allows such racial aliens among the Whites, now either destroyed, or militarized and triumphant.

We DSCI call this struggle, which will leave only a few million Whites left, the Great Tribulation. The rest call it "the New Dark Age" or "The Recckoning."

What we have is a whigger and jew and mamzer uprising here at StumbleInn. I liken it to the attack at Jamestown in 1627, which killed a third of the Whites, after which the Whites exterminated the redskins. In any case, right now Breckinridge Elkins and Zed seem to have made an ultimatum that I disclaim all thoughts of vengeance, which ultimatum I shall ignore. I am no more worried about being banned here at StumbleInn than I have been worried about being banned any place else -- and I have been banned at a lot of places. If necessary, StumbleInn will simply become to me phorafags/feebs v2.0 as a happy hunting ground and game preserve for the shooting of whigger, jew, faggot, and mamzer small and large game.

A pity, actually, that thanks to Maude's Monster and the rest of the lying hypocritical whiggers and jews that I have to follow the most rudimentary computer protocol of saving all work and cross-posting. However, non-white natives when they turn any place into a racial frontier, make it necessary that Whites get tougher and smarter. A pity that StumbleInn has gone the way of $permFront, VNNF, phorafags/feebs, and Mutant$permFront. Santo Domingo killed all of its White people. Today we call it Haiti. StumbleInn seems to want to becum yet another virtual Haiti/phorafaggery/Mutant$permFront.

I suggest that the White posters form up commando and like the Boer farmers that we meet up on Visser's forum or on Christian Nationalist.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

I Promise . . . . . To Be Sorta Good

I Promise . . . . To Be Sorta Good

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post184265
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=68#post68
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=783#post783

Originally posted by Breckinridge Elkins
    As a SI moderator Pastor Lindstedt will under no circumstances make good his threats to post the IPs of individual posters.

If he does so, appropriate action will be undertaken by the administrative staff.

Where did the thread started by Maude getting this ball rolling go to? I see where it used to be Maude's Monster looking like the jew that ate the goyim kid's blood matzo ball yapping something about 'deleting the right thread.' Since Maude's Monster has been busily whining about selectively enforcing any rules against myself, with new interpretations of the rules, even given admission that no harm was done, and since I accused Maude's Monster of lying, hypocrisy and kikery, I find it none too surprising that the evidence drawer seems to have been rifled and the posts missing.

I think you have a whigger, mamzer and jew revolt, with Maude whupping up the mutants from Mutant$permFront cumming back. No big deal. A pity that I seem to have to get into the habit of saving my posts and cross-posting elsewhere to secure locations and allied forums of my work here on StumbleInn.

One hell of a deal that this place seems to have fallen apart -- and for nothing more than one cowardly worthless whigger who, upon further reflection, shouldn't have been given fair warning to cease and desist -- or else. You see, the White man usually believes in firing a warning shot first during peacetime, and the bitching I'm getting is for thinking that I was among friends who understood White behavior. The jap, jew and redskin sneak attacks have never worked out well in the past because it pisses off the White man into waging a war of extermination. Most of the time the White man wins, like at Jerusalem, Jamestown and Pearl Harbor. Sometimes the White man loses, like at Haiti, whereupon the niggers lost too.

Well, Breck, I won't insist that you discipline Maude's Monster. Hey, if you are going to let them turn StumbleInn into phorafags/feebs or the even worse Mutant$permFront, you've punished yourself worse than I can ever do.

And, while I said that I would ignore jewr ultimatum, I've decided to instead promise to not make any more 'threats' and if I do carry them out to work very, very hard on covering my tracks. :lmao:

Why that ought to make Maude and the rest of the whiggers, jews and mamzers rest secure, that he has taught the White man to not fire a warning shot. You need to set them goofy bastards to work removing the rattles from the rattlesnakes while you're at it. Set Maude's Monster at the front lines for some of that 'administrative action' -- perhaps the jewttlesnakes will show him some professional courtesy.

Of course, the more likely alternative is that jewr now-[d]ruling whiggers, mamzers and jews will be seeing White Lone-wolves, Christian Identity militiamen and White revolt even when there is none. You go ahead and listen to Rabanger, Bardamooch, Maude's Monster, jewnson, and all of the other StumbleInn and phorafags/feebs and Mutant$permF'ckers. Hell, bring back Maude. I know how much you like Maude, and need a forum pigeon. They will raise the Alarums & Excursions as to what us White debbils are up to.

You do whatever you think best, Chief. Sorry it had to cum to this. It sure was good while it lasted.

www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

Comment

Let's Call it $INNF.

Let's Call It $INNF.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post184328
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=71#post71
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=784#post784
      http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post709432

Originally posted by Rabanger albion Miller
      You mean there's someone actually looking after Limpstedt, sure as I'm looking after Daddy TraitorGlenn Miller and who is looking after me so that I'm no longer a sticknigger so when he hacks into my posts and erases them, that's okay with you? The reason that I asked is that I want to establish some legal basis for which to go after you interfering with a Federal Witness Protection Agent trying to get a foothold into the Movement and you are making it harder for me to do so with this constant ridicule.

Or moves them into Lindstedtania when I didn't post them there? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT. This is a matter of TraitorGlenn Miller client-rat privilege!

There's so little intelligent life going on at The Stumblebum Innsane Asylum. So by that logic I shouldn't be here, but I have to be so that TraitorGlenn Miller can spend some more money from the Department of ZOGland Insecurity. Might as well rename it the Dual Seed Christ Insanity Asylum for the Mentally Deranged. Make Marty the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer. But rather than that, why not go with jewr whigger moderaturds who have ever so politely and at me showing my badge gave me some green rep points to where I am no longer a sticknigger. Why I only am running interference for Daddy/TraitorGlenn Miller over on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF, phorafags/feebs, ODES, and finally the former StumbleInn, now $INNF. There is not to be any place free of TraitorGlenn Miller's Rat Corps.

Uncle TraitorRalph Glenn Miller, who taught me how to chew the end off of a condom and insert in order to bring about another anchor Filipina niglet.
      Well, well. It looks like someone, probably a pack of huffy whiggers, have made our little interference-runner for TraitorGlenn Miller a 'Good White Man' up from being a sticknigger. I seem to see which way the wind is blowing. Not that it matters. Anyone stupid enough to support ZOG's little rats deserve what they get.

What I find interesting is the combination of hyena snarl and ratlike triumph. Why, it was only yesterday that Rabanger had to settle for being ridiculed and stickniggered. Now that the whiggers are running wild like rabid sheep, Rabanger gets to make demands. My, my my. VNNF has just created $INNF.

Will wonders never cease. You're losing control of your Forum, Breck.

By the way, I was over this morning on the phorafag/feeb shoutbox. The Greek geezer gave me some some posrep for getting rid of Flanders and watching this place turn into phorafags/feebs.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-20-2009, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Great God, Greta! This Place's Now Mutant$tumbleInn!

Great God, Greta! This Place's Now Mutant$tumbleInn!

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post184334
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...osted=1#post72

Originally posted by Mutant$permFront Kikess Helena
        Perhaps a compromise could be reached that posts made outside of Marty's forum remain outside of it for posters who do not want to post there, no matter how relevant it may seem.

Originally posted by Maudes's Monster
        That in fact is already the new policy.
        For all the whining about jews over the years, why now the StumbleInners get to live under virtual Isn'tReal to where kikesses from Mutant$permFront get to propose a 'compromise' and Maude's Monster, who deleted or transferred the Maude Flanders bitch file in the Moderator's Lounge gets to be a nice little shabbes whigger and determine policy.

Great God, Greta, as Jim Floyd would say. The place stinks of kike and it needs to be renamed something appropriate.

Hmmmm. How about Mutant$tumbleInn?

Comment

Disarm the Wolf, Says the Lamb

Disarm the Wolf, Says the Lamb

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post184342

Originally posted by Karaten
          Could you not just disable his ability to see IPs?

Martin,

Though I respect you, I just don't trust you beyond how much I would anyone else, and, even if just a threat, it concerns me. You're right, in many place his would have been in trouble, but this isn't the place. I believe if you tell or strongly imply safety of expression then it should be delivered, irrelevant of the rules outside of this place. I know it's always something that could happen, but that doesn't mean I can just blow it off when it happens. I think it's right for someone to know the terms, grounds, and rules of a place he resides, and I think people granted positions of power have an obligation to abide to it, especially. I suppose this just goes down to a difference of opinion.
          You really have no idea of what you are talking about, first of all. The NSA sees all, knows all. There is nothing secret about this place, especially since it harbors some CI pastors. Nothing.

Secondly, the rules of this place are not what Maude's Monster have claimed that they are, and they have been violated plenty of times. Just depends on who is doing the violating. Ask Ike Turner. He's a mamzerizer, but he will tell you the score -- forever.

And thirdly, its never a matter of law. Not in this degenerate decaying empire about to go under. It's always a matter of sides. If it was up to me, I'd exterminate every single regime criminal and sympathizer -- and I'd have ZOG's own precedent saying I could. Remember, there is no Geneva Convention or habeas corpus or CONstitutional or Bill of Goods rights left. So pick your side, boy.

But I'll tell you what. Try to talk Breck into mutual disarmnament. Disable the moderator powers of IP for Maude's Monster and sundry friends of Maude as well.

The problem is that it ends up becoming a matter of sides. Right now I'm being eaten alive by spammers over on my new v-bulletin forum. I am going to make one of the CI people moderators. So everyone needs to have moderators and to give them powers to do their jobs. So, who gets the job?

Now the fact of the matter is that thousands of fools are signing onto $permFront and VNNF even though TraitorGlenn Miller is the money man for VNNF and there is question as to whom $permFront is bankrolled by as well.

And I have pointed out that essentially Maude's Monster has moved into a secret forum or deleted a thread which contained evidence of malfeasance. Rabang Abion Miller has gone from being a sticknigger to being a 'good White man' and he didn't pick hisself by his own rep bootstraps.

Now because some whiggers and kikes are all pissed off that I have a subforum and have are pissed because my partisans asked for a copy of a thread concerning myself to be moved there where I most certainly did rip them a whole new asshole or two, there is much pissing and moaning. And Maude's Monster is selectively enforcing what more than likely isn't the letter of the law in any case, claiming like a jew about how there will be no 'tolerance' for threats, while ignoring past violations of that rule in both letter and spirit.

What I see is StumbleInn turning essentially into phorafags/feebs, $INNF, and most wretchedly, into Mutant$tumbleInn. Let us not forget that Maude, Alleycunt, Helena and more than a few of the worst of the bitching whigger and jew feebs are playing the other side of the fence.

Let's also realize that this change is going to end up causing a good deal of controversy. I suggest that the White way is to simply do as I do -- grant full autonomy to moderators of their particular subforum. Anyone stupid enough to pick a fight with me, I get to humiliate and ridicule them as much as I please to do so. I shall in any case while uncensored. But catering to whigger and jew and mamzer feebs who essentially are unable to ever be anything but forum pigeons is a sure reciepe for another phorafags/feebs, VNNF, $permFront and Mutant$permFront. There are no shortage of such places as it is now. All it costs is essentially $300 for a $180 v-bulletin license and $120 for two years web hosting payable in advance. By far the shortage is of those able to write original material and think original thought. And I have a sizable assortment of those people on my side.

So right now, I am in effect a Resistance Intelligence officer -- always have been. I really do have a conflict of interest in being able to observe IP numbers. It is not exactly like a telescopic sight. All it usually tells is what Internet Service Provider it is, not the person buying the service. Yet this moderator power to read IPs is held by a liar and a hypocrite like Maude's Monster.

So the question remains, who has the power and control? More than likely, I shall let Breck off the hook by formally requesting that a simple yes/no switch be shifted on v-bulletin (after all I do have a v-bulletin license) to where I no longer read IPs. But I shall insist that Maude's Monster be stripped as well as probably a few others.

I'd say that, like Rommel said about repulsing the D-Day Invasion, that today will be The Longest Day as to what form StumbleInn will take. As I suggest, it might become $INNF, or phorafags/feebs, or maybe even Mutant$tumbleInn. Not that it really matters in the long run. Everything is in a state of flux and I have my own forums and those of Pastor Visser and elsewhere. I think that it will be a pity that something which has been home is allowed to collapse into a whiggery or kikery. But nothing remains the same and most changes are for the worse.

So I suppose I'll go to bed now. I canned 21 quarts of chili tonight. Right now Breck and Zed have no honorable way but to leave me as a moderator and let the whiggers and jews bitch. I might let them off the hook concerning the IP matter. I might not. Either way, my money is on things turning to shit, and so I won't be much surprised or disappointed either way.

At least you try to think, kid. I hope you grow to amount to something. Maude won't. Rabanger couldn't. Maude's Monster didn't.

Comment

Kikeob's Monster's Tangled Web

Kikeob's Monster's Tangled Web

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post184347
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=74#post74

Originally posted by kikeob's Monster
            Can you ever say a thing plainly, Martin? Had you been given the assignment of writing the world's first stop sign, what would it say?

This is the second time you mentioned "lying" and I have no idea what you're talking about. No, no...don't bother, I don't care. You posted my our PM correspondence without my permission. Many people people would call that rude, as do I. That's all. Posting the PMs has nothing whatever to do with any change in your status here. It simply identifies you as someone who can't be trusted with confidences and I want people to know it.

Breck deleted the thread from the moderator's forum that you're talking about, and he did it without consulting me. Go call him a liar.

I invite you to entertain (by which I mean frighten) our users by posting in open forum what you posted in that moderator's thread. You wouldn't need permission to post your own words.

In case it's not been made clear to the general membership, Martin no longer has access to IPs. Moreover, Maude's Monster does indeed regard any attempt by Martin or anyone else to intimidate a member by threatening to make public the private information that they have. And Maude's Monster is eager to prove it.

Martin, selective enforcement?
            Essentially in this Moderator's thread which was deleted, I simply deleted your name off of a private message so that you had no cause for complaint and put into it the term "Neutral Moderator." Thus you had no legitimate complaint. Yet you went ahead and published a link to my response as I recollect. No problem with it at the time, until you decided you needed something to kvetch about. And then like all the other little whiggers and kikes you pretend because I use a pun or a 'jewr' that you simply cannot understand what is being said.

In any case, I consider you to be a liar and a hypocrite. Simple English enough?

Now I've checked what you said above, and it doesn't seem to be true. However, I'll get around to asking Breck who exactly deleted the original Moderator's Lounge thread. Yesterday it disappeared out from under me and you were at the scene with feathers in jewr mouth yapping about how

Originally posted by Maude's Monster

Assuming that I deleted the correct message, done.
            Looks to me like you deleted the message. Or do you think you can get away with lying by making the assumption that I'm no longer able to read the moderator's lounge thread? Let's see:

Originally posted by above

I invite you to entertain (by which I mean frighten) our users by posting in open forum what you posted in that moderator's thread. You wouldn't need permission to post your own words.
            So you deleted the thread, and now you invite me to 'frighten' our users by posting in open forum what I posted in that moderator's thread. How can I do that now that you -- or as you claim -- Breck deleted the thread?

I'd say that jewr problem is that you simply can't keep jewr lies straight. And how is it going to 'frighten' the users if you get revealed as a liar, Maude's Monster?

You seem to claim to be the one making policy. Is that so? So how is it that those frightened children and whiggers and sundry feebs making up the majority of the board are supposed to be feel safe all of a sudden? Am I going to pursue Maude to Belgium? Make the Belgian telephone company give me Maude's name and phone number? So what is the great threat to Maude?

Isn't it 'rude' how I promptly answered your PM question, then went to the Moderator's Lounge and seen how you were bitching the same thing, so I simply stripped jewr name off of it, wherein you found it so rude that you posted a link to my response on the general forum. THEN you decided to mention that it was a PM to jewrself, even though nobody had any reason to know it was you. I merely openly restated my policies so that everyone could know what they are, and you have a pissy fit that I am revealing a private message. Unlike you two faced kikes and whiggers, my answer is the same to EVERYONE. So am I supposed to give you one answer and the forum another answer? Was it not easier to simply strip off jewr name and give the same answer to both jewrself and the overall forum? Of course it was. But you wanted to have something to bitch about after the fact. That you didn;t consider it something to bitch about at that time was shown by the fact that YOU posted a link to the same answer to you and to the forum.

Since things got hot and heavy that day, I eventually answered no Private Messages, but rather posted my answers to the entire forum. Which was a good deal easier.

Insofar as selective enforcement is concerned, let me direct the forum readership above to the Ragno-Ike scuffle of essentially forever's duration. It is a fight over what In Real Life information is to be released. Nothing as vague as an IP address to the Belgium telephone monopoly.

So there are indeed different rules for different people. Maude's Monster is simply pissed off that I have my own subforum and that I tore Maude a whole new asshole. And so Maude's Monster finds some rule to interpret like a jew against the White Man. What sort of name is Yacub's Monster? Sounds like a jew name celebrating a jew golem to fight the goyim. In fact, I'm probably dealing with a lying kike right now.

Ninety percent of the pispul in here are probably whiggers. If I want to find out about whiggers, all I have to do is walk to the store and I see plenty enough of them. There is nothing that any of you have that I want to find out about. jewrmaniac Enstumble gave me a hybernigger name, but I forgot it. I much prefer to use the nicknames I've dished out on most of you shitheads anyway. They are a hell of a lot funnier and much more descriptive.

In any case, kikeobs Munster, you go ahead and 'prove' anything you want. I'm listening. You'll lie like a jew -- hell, you probably are a jew -- but none too smart of one.

Here is an item of private nature: Are you a jew, kikeob's Monster? Either way, it certainly will explain a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X