X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to a jew -- 29 June 2007

Eric Thomson: Letter to a jew

29 June 07.

W.N. Greetings! Most Goyim are as dumb as jews say they are. You argue like a jew in typically clever, devious & slippery fashion with non sequiturs. For example, if I deem your name to be kosher because of my long & extensive experience with jews & their writings, during the course of my ’edjewcation’ in universities & by Holohoax research, you allege that Thomson may be a name frequently used by Blacks. Let’s do a bit of ethnology. American Blacks often took their last names from their slave-owners. According to an Internet site on genealogy, members of the Thomson Clan were brought in chains, as slaves, to America in the 1600s. Most slaves were White in the American colonies. Nice jewish try, but no cigar.

Jews invading German states in Europe were given German names. I understand that the ‘quality’ of their names was based on what they could afford to pay the border officials. The best names came at the highest prices: Rosenberg, Goldberg, Gluckstein, Frankenstein, &c. The worst names were like Dum (Dumb, stupid) or even Notdurft (dysentery). There were intermediate names like Fleischhauer (meat-cutter), Shatner (a kosher fabric-tester), Fisch (fish), Knoblauch (garlic), &c. There were names of colors such as Weiss (White), Gr?n (Greene), Schwartz (Black) & Roth (Red). Such intermediate names were also frequent among Goyim, although I’ve yet to find anyone with the name of Roth who is not a jew. Name changing is frequent, in particular with jews, whose names were changed when they moved into Europe. People with German names often changed them into their English equivalent when they arrived in America’s English-speaking areas. They hispanicized their names in Latin America. Herr Spiegel (Mirror) became Sr. Espejo in Argentina.

DNA is the true test of race. According to “The Genetics of the Jews” by jewish hematologists, A.E. Mourant et al., all jews are Afro-Eurasians to varying degrees, with the tendency to resemble their host peoples, like the jews of Europe, Africa & China. This is appropriate for a group united by a racket, which sets up colonies along trade routes. It is also appropriate for a group which has to run when the Goyim wise up to their financial vampirism: usury. The jewish strength is that Goyim are very slow to act & quick to forget. Their leaders are also corrupt, if not also stupid. DNA is the only scientific way to test for race. Names & places of alleged origin are merely possible indicators of one’s biological background. My birth certificate says I’m “White”, but if I were thinking of having children, I’d have my DNA tested, along with my intended spouse.

Jews steal others’ names & even nationalities. After perpetrating genocide on the Russians, the Khazars claim to be “Russian.” The Khazar Nation are not Semites (Arabs). They claim to be “Semites” because they converted to a Semitic religion in 700 A.D.: Judaism. This is so stated in The Jewish Encyclopedia. Islam, Judaism & Christianity are all Semitic religions, but their adherents are rarely Semites (Arabs). When I was in Africa in the 1970s I saw jews who had claimed to be “White” start calling us, “You White people.” They did not fool the Blacks as they had the Whites! This is why W.N. people consider jews as allies, not as Whites, so your trick is to associate with dumb O.W.s (Ostensible Whites), as most jews do.

I appreciate your writings, as I do those of the jew, Makow, who may serve to soften Goy bigotry in regard to their fierce belief in The Holohoax. These are really jew-loving Goyim, who’d apparently rather die than lose their belief in “The Gas Chambers.” I tell them that the only lethal gas chambers for humans, to my knowledge, are in the USA, before, during & after World War II. One gassee in St.Quentin, CA, was the jew, Caryl Chessman. But was he “another Nazi victim?” The truth is, German-Nazi/Zion-Nazi collaboration, not extermination. The jews invented a “holocaust (ritual sacrifice) of Six Million” in 1919, to cover the fact they were about to invade Poland with “Trotsky’s” Red Army. This Holohoax was the lie rehashed at the Allied/Zionist kangaroo court proceedings at Nuremberg after Germany’s surrender on 3 May 1945, so as to conceal Nazi-Zionist collaboration.

Thanks for the stamped envelope. Keep up the good work!

Eric

P.S.: Yiddish (Yid-Deutsch) consists of German words with the adulteration of jewish ones, as does Cockney & Ladino in regard to English & Spanish. These host people’s languages may also be written in Hebrew script to confound the Goyim. According to my police sources, these adulterated tongues are the criminal dialects in their countries. Peare’s Encyclopedia defined “Mafia” as an “Italian jewish criminal organization,” before the kosher censors struck. That explains why Meyer Lansky, a Polish jew, could boss a kosher Sicilian gang, & why Murder Inc. was kosher from Germany. Same old, same old...

--------------------

Write to:
    Mr. Eric Thomson
    P.O. Box 896
    Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
    U.S.A.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

http://www.faem.com/

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66765
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1146#post1146
Working...
X