Traffic Light Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic Light Cameras

The damn things are popping up all over Oak Ridge, and it's really starting to piss me off.

Some grade-school kid got run over at an intersection off of Pelisippi Parkway, between Oak Ridge and Knoxville last year, and the Oak Ridge piglice used it as a pretext to start putting up traffic light cameras all over town. And they're so fucking sneaky about it, the only way you can find out where they are is for one of them to "get" you. Unlike on Kingston Pike, in Knoxville, they apparently see no need to warn you in advance. Typical. Oak Ridge isn't so much a town as it is a giant MK-ULTRA experiment. You would be hard-pressed to find a bigger bunch of ZOG-loving two-legged bovines in Amerika. Unfortunately, since Oliver Springs, the nearest town to where I live isn't so much a town as it is a series of churches and gas stations, with only four restaurants, two of which I don't even like, and no Wal-Mart at all, so, as long as I want to keep eating out and buying groceries, I don't have any choice but to go there.

A local blogger named John Lee once stated that tickets given by those cameras aren't legitimate, since no piglouse actually witnessed the event, and that they don't even bother to sign them for that very reason. And, I must admit, the ones that I saw didn't seem to have any signature on them.

But the bottom line is this: I'm on SSI Psychological Disability, and have been for the past sixteen years. Long story short, while I'm not "crazy" by any means, I'm not really "right in the head" either, and never have been. William Finck hit the nail right on the head when he said that miscegenation often leads to demonic possession. I'm living proof of that, sad to say. (I also suspect that the MK-ULTRA boys may have had a go at me, as well, but, that's another story....)

Anyhow, my parents have to manage all my SSI money for me, and, frankly, supplement that money with an extra $5,000 a year for expenses. No way I could actually live on the little crumb the ZOG throws me. So the ORPD mailed the tickets to my parents, and they had already payed for about three of them before I even knew anything about it. I asked my dumbass Dad whether there was an actual cop's signature on them, and he said there was, but, knowing him, he probably didn't even check.

The first five, all within the course of a week, were all at the same light on Iliinois Avenue, which, not coincidentally, is almost impossible not to run. Because of the actions of these verminous piglice, I had to change the route I had been taking since I first started driving, back in 1991. But even that didn't get it, because they put up another one, a couple of months ago, and my parents didn't think to tell me about it. So it "got" me twice. Then, last Saturday night, a fourth camera, (which even my Dad admitted he didn't know where it was to warn me in the first place) "got" me, right in front of the Burger King on Oak Ridge Turnpike. (The third, which I had purposely avoided that night, by turning onto Illinois and then Rutgers to go around it, is right in front of Oak Ridge High School, and the second is at the intersection of the Turnpike and Fairbanks, at the other end of town. I was able to find a route to avoid it as well.)

So....I guess I was just wondering whether anybody else on here had had a similar experience, and whether it would be worth my while to try to fight the tickets in kort. One thing I know is that, unlike when you get a ticket by an actual piglouse, the insurance company hasn't contacted my parents, warning them that they'll cancel if I get another one, or don't go to traffic school or whatever, which leads me to believe that the insurance companies *KNOW* it's a fucking scam, and are probably even getting cut in on the deal. Also, the tickets are only $50 each, whereas, when you get pulled over by an actual piglouse, it's up to around $150, which is also suspicious.

Any thoughts?
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Itz All About Revenue

Itz All About Revenue

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1235#post1235
    Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
    The damn things are popping up all over Oak Ridge, and it's really starting to piss me off.

Some grade-school kid got run over at an intersection off of Pelisippi Parkway, between Oak Ridge and Knoxville last year, and the Oak Ridge piglice used it as a pretext to start putting up traffic light cameras all over town. And they're so fucking sneaky about it, the only way you can find out where they are is for one of them to "get" you. Unlike on Kingston Pike, in Knoxville, they apparently see no need to warn you in advance. Typical. Oak Ridge isn't so much a town as it is a giant MK-ULTRA experiment. You would be hard-pressed to find a bigger bunch of ZOG-loving two-legged bovines in Amerika. Unfortunately, since Oliver Springs, the nearest town to where I live isn't so much a town as it is a series of churches and gas stations, with only four restaurants, two of which I don't even like, and no Wal-Mart at all, so, as long as I want to keep eating out and buying groceries, I don't have any choice but to go there.

A local blogger named John Lee once stated that tickets given by those cameras aren't legitimate, since no piglouse actually witnessed the event, and that they don't even bother to sign them for that very reason. And, I must admit, the ones that I saw didn't seem to have any signature on them.

But the bottom line is this: I'm on SSI Psychological Disability, and have been for the past sixteen years. Long story short, while I'm not "crazy" by any means, I'm not really "right in the head" either, and never have been. William Finck hit the nail right on the head when he said that miscegenation often leads to demonic possession. I'm living proof of that, sad to say. (I also suspect that the MK-ULTRA boys may have had a go at me, as well, but, that's another story....)

Anyhow, my parents have to manage all my SSI money for me, and, frankly, supplement that money with an extra $5,000 a year for expenses. No way I could actually live on the little crumb the ZOG throws me. So the ORPD mailed the tickets to my parents, and they had already payed for about three of them before I even knew anything about it. I asked my dumbass Dad whether there was an actual cop's signature on them, and he said there was, but, knowing him, he probably didn't even check.

The first five, all within the course of a week, were all at the same light on Iliinois Avenue, which, not coincidentally, is almost impossible not to run. Because of the actions of these verminous piglice, I had to change the route I had been taking since I first started driving, back in 1991. But even that didn't get it, because they put up another one, a couple of months ago, and my parents didn't think to tell me about it. So it "got" me twice. Then, last Saturday night, a fourth camera, (which even my Dad admitted he didn't know where it was to warn me in the first place) "got" me, right in front of the Burger King on Oak Ridge Turnpike. (The third, which I had purposely avoided that night, by turning onto Illinois and then Rutgers to go around it, is right in front of Oak Ridge High School, and the second is at the intersection of the Turnpike and Fairbanks, at the other end of town. I was able to find a route to avoid it as well.)

So....I guess I was just wondering whether anybody else on here had had a similar experience, and whether it would be worth my while to try to fight the tickets in kort. One thing I know is that, unlike when you get a ticket by an actual piglouse, the insurance company hasn't contacted my parents, warning them that they'll cancel if I get another one, or don't go to traffic school or whatever, which leads me to believe that the insurance companies *KNOW* it's a fucking scam, and are probably even getting cut in on the deal. Also, the tickets are only $50 each, whereas, when you get pulled over by an actual piglouse, it's up to around $150, which is also suspicious.

Any thoughts?
    There is a way to keep from getting these bogus tickets: Fight it in kort before a jury and whether you win or lose -- and usually you will lose, fight it forever and then when you do lose, refuse to pay the kort costs and fines and then go to jail for a month for contempt of kort.

After a while, the piglice will look for an easier target.

That said, you might lose your check or even your life.

The fact of the matter is that these tickets are all about revenue. Make it expensive and politically costly, then the cameras go down.

Now I've refused to pay out money and spent time in jail for refusal to pay these bogus fines. And I am willing to take these tickets to federal kort and make them have to hire a lawyer. So as a result they don't want to mess with me too much anymore. (Except for the small detail about destroying my family and locking me up for 3 1/2 years in jail and a NutHouse on bogus child molestation charges.) And these tickets are technically illegal because a mere camera can't witness against you.

But the piglice and the korts are absolutely corrupt and out to make ZOGbux. So don't expect to 'win' before these thieves.

So, given that so many people can't afford to pay these fines, I see a lot of people going to jail.

Sounds like your daddy don't much care overmuch as to what happens to you.

You are what you are. The best thing to do is to fight ZOG and hope that when ZOG falls that there is a place for you somewhere. You are not in much worse shape than most whiggers, who blow their chances for eternal life.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Here in AZ if they do not hear back from you, there is nothing they can do about it because they have no way to prove you even received the ticket in the first place. I know people who have ignored the ticket and they never got it put on their record. These jew pricks only hope is that they can intimidate you to respond to the citation. Don't do it.

Comment

The 'jewstice Jackpot' here in Missery

The 'jewstice Jackpot' here in Missery

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1237

Originally posted by whgrthumper View Post
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1236

Here in AZ if they do not hear back from you, there is nothing they can do about it because they have no way to prove you even received the ticket in the first place. I know people who have ignored the ticket and they never got it put on their record. These jew pricks only hope is that they can intimidate you to respond to the citation. Don't do it.
        The problem is that in Missery that the municipal korts WILL sign out a warrant for 'failure to appear' and put you in jail until you make bond of at least twice what the actual fine will be -- or more.

I have no reason to doubt that they might well do the same thing in Tennessee. You see in Arizona, there still is the remnants of 'frontier justice' and that mentality sort of constrains how they do things there in Arizona.

Now in Missery, the korts are so crooked that they automatically put the 'kort kosts' for their kash-register kort as part of the fine. Part of them anyway. The purpose is to deter the shitizens from challenging the matter in kort and to have them quit while they are always behind.

Of course what they also do is to let one-in-twenty go who contest their citation to "prove" to theysselfs and the shitizens that there is a chance to hit the "jewstice jackpot."

So maybe you might do well by simply ignoring the matter. I do know that I in all circumstances prefer to fight them in they's own korts to a bitter end and so I may well be predisposed to conflict for its very sake. What is best for your case may be quite different and sometimes it pays to stay in concealment until the day of reckoning arrives for ZOG and ZOGlings.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I'll check with Ken Gregg.

Well, under the circumstances, I guess I better check with Ken Gregg, and see if he knows what the law is here in Tennessee regarding those types of tickets.

If you can just throw them away and they won't come after you, that's what I'm definitely gonna do if I get another one.

Otherwise, much as I hate to do so, I guess I'll just keep paying the damn things, since I suspect that these fucking piglice here in East Tennessee are no nicer than the ones Pastor Lindstedt encountered in Missouri, and, in fact, may be even worse. At any rate, at 400+ pounds, I sure as hell can't run the risk of having the bastards throw me in a cell with about 10-20 niggers, just for spite, and have them barbecue me as "long pork".
          IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
          I am a man who won't be sold
          And even when my heart grows cold
          I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
          X