• Show
Clear All

The New Soviet Asylum by Fred Reed

The New Soviet Asylum

by Fred Reed

http://lewrockwell.com/reed/reed247.html
    http://thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86360
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7538#post7538

Today I’m going to explain why gun-control is not only entirely reasonable but also certain to be effective. Only the ignorant can deny this.

First, some orientation. Cement-headed NRA types need to recognize, and state manfully, that the illegalization of guns is in fact perfectly practical. History has shown this repeatedly. When the government outlaws something that huge numbers of people very much want, the outlawed items immediately disappear from society. This has been shown countless times.

When Washington outlawed alcohol, booze vanished overnight and everyone stopped drinking. Can anyone deny this? When Washington banned the use of cannabis, all of those of us made insane by Reefer Madness quit smoking dope, and today there is probably not a town in America in which one might buy a joint. Similarly, Washington made illegal the downloading of copyrighted music – which also stopped immediately. No one now has illegal music. Ask your adolescent daughter.

So with guns. They are small, easily smuggled, of high value to criminals and will be of higher value when only criminals have them, so it is virtually certain that they will vanish when the government says so.

Mexico, where I live, has stringent laws against guns, which have proved at least a partial success. Criminals have AKs, RPGs, and grenades, while nobody else has anything. That’s a partial success, isn’t it?

While I am in favor of illegalizing guns and thus ending crime, I think the principle should be democratically applied. Let us begin by disarming the Pentagon. If this seems unreasonable, ask yourself: who kills more children in a month, Ritalin-addled little boys in America, or the US Air Force in every Moslem country it has heard of? All I ask is an honest body count. I will accept your numbers.

But let’s ask the question which, being critical, ain’t asked. I suppose it makes no sense to confuse ourselves with the essentials of things. Anyway, why have American school boys, who in my rural Virginia high-school of 1964 were armed to the eyeballs with deer guns and varmint rifles, and never shot anybody intentionally or accidentally, or had the idea pass through their whirring libido-crazed minds, if any – suddenly start shooting their friends in school? Why now?

We who wended our strange ways through the Sixties know that lengthy use of psychoactive stimulants produces…wild ideas and worse behavior. For example, Ritalin, the first drug I ever tried, in Istanbul – or dex, or…lots of others…produces crashes as we called them, ferocious depressions accompanied by inability to sleep, anger, and irrationality. We’re talking serious psychosis in a bottle. I’ve known speed freaks consistently to ignore stop lights, not bothering to look to either side. And what do they give little boys bored with schools run by intellectual termites?

But let’s look at the question from a different angle. This column is a repository of perfect understanding of everything, and occasionally likes to let a bit of wisdom dribble forth. Herewith a dribble.:

The problem is that we don’t have anything worthwhile to do.

Used to be, almost everybody worked on farms, because they wanted to eat. Being males, the males killed each other, neighboring tribes, and all reachable nationalities, but they generally did not murder their own children – though anyone who has been a parent can understand the temptation. People were too busy making stuff that mattered – food, clothes, roofs.

Then farming got automated, so people started making other things that were sensible. Refrigerators. Penicillin. Actual glass for windows. Electricity.

As time went by, nearly everything people really had any use for got made, mostly by automation. This meant two things. First, consumerism became essential to keep the economy going. Nobody much needed designer water, or Farrumcoochie boots, or SUVs, or McMansions with enough space for a large colony of Barbary apes. Which typically they contained. These things were kinda fun, like Corvettes and iPads and whoopee cushions, but hardly vital. Mostly nobody would have thought of buying them if not beaten about the head and shoulders with advertising campaigns subtle as a sock full of hog kidneys.

The second part of the bog of consumerism was that all of this deplorable nonsense was rolling off automated assembly lines. Consequently, people didn’t have anything to do that needed doing or that wouldn’t have been better not done. Yet they still wanted to eat. Two solutions offered: The Democratic, which was to give everybody everything he wanted as an entitlement, and the Republican, which was to have people work their lives away in meaningless jobs that allowed them to buy the unnecessary things advertising told them they wanted. This required the creation of huge numbers of meaningless jobs. Of course, it was politically wiser not to describe them just this way.

An obvious and expandable source of unwork was the government. Conservatives always say that they don’t like big government, but their choice is to pay federal drones to occupy offices pointlessly or else to fire them and put them on obvious welfare. Being decayed Calvinists, conservatives choose the former.

Consider this seriously. The United States has no military enemies, or only those of its own manufacture. Suppose it simply fired the entire force. Whole towns would die overnight with the bases that they support, the troops would go on unemployment, and the vast discreet industries that make unnecessary weapons would unemploy uncounted families.

For that matter, do you really believe that the Department of Education, Commerce, HUD, and the Bureau of Indian Affairs do anything worth doing? But we can’t just fire them because there is nothing for them to do other than the nothing that they are already doing.

But even government couldn’t supply the demand for JAI (Job-Appearing Indolence). However, the inexhaustible fertility of the American uneconomy welled up to fill the gap. Nail parlors popped up. Bureaucracies in public schools grew to outnumber the students. Enormous school systems in places like DC and Detroit hired educrats like the sands of the sea who taught nothing to anyone, reasonably enough since they didn’t know anything.

Universities decided that all children needed to go to college, though a maximum of fifteen percent had the intelligence or the desire. This produced a mother lode of Job-Appearing Indolence as professors of low grade churned out grammatically frightening attempts at research whose chief virtue was that no one read it.

So, panting, we come to murder as economic flywheel.

Suburbia contains a lot of unpleasantly nice people, in particular effeminate men and bored housewives with a Mussolini complex, who want power, money, and something to fill the empty hours. Enter psychotherapy. This is quietly a very big industry. Anybody who is mildly unhappy – and who wouldn’t be, working in a pointless unjob? – is urged to Seek Professional Help. The Helpess – they are usually but not always female – will establish a vaguely sadomasochist relationship with you in which you, or your teenage daughter, will be forced to reveal the most intimate and embarrassing details of her inner head. The Helpess will then prescribe at least one and perhaps several forms of suburban soma – Prozac, Depakote, Welbutrin, Ritalin – which frequently have unpredictable but document ably awful effects on brain chemistry. These drugs are heavily – heavily – promoted by Big Pharma, which is the supply arm of the business of compulsory doping of American children, just as Lockheed-Martin is the supply arm of the Pentagon’s burning of Asian children. There’s money in this, boys and girls. Lots of it. Especially in ADD, anorexia, and bulimia, which didn’t exist until the Helpesses needed them to be in the DSM-IV so insurance companies would pay for treating them. (Stray thought: Why were at least half of the childless women in their – tick-tick-tick – thirties I dated in Washington taking some happy-pill or other?)

But enough. I´ve got a bright idea. (I told you we do bright ideas here.) In a country in which everyone has access to machetes, ice picks, guns, and straight razors, let’s keep putting little boys on half-understood psychotropics, Ritalin, expose all of them to crystal. Big Pharma is too important to die. Kids don’t seem to be.

Comment

"Because there is no God, then I'm not responsible... right?"

"Because there is no God, then I'm not responsible... right?"

by Bruce Charleton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...en-im-not.html
      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7801#post7801

Something I think I perceive widely throughout society, and used to feel myself when an atheist - and still it comes-back at times, is that:
      1. Because there is no God (who knows everything), then

2. Life is a matter of impressions, hype and spin - there is nothing deeper than the impression I make on others: and upon myself. Therefore

3. If I do anything bad, then it is not really bad if other people don't know about it, and

4. If I don't know about it then I cannot be blamed for it.

So, it apparently follows that... anything I can't remember, I can't be blamed for; anything that happened without planning I can't be blamed for; anything I do on the basis of intense 'overwhelming' emotion I can't be blamed for; anything I do unthinkingly simply because other people are doing it I can't be blamed for; anything I do that was encouraged by my upbringing, I can't be blamed for - and the same applies to anything I do in reaction against my upbringing; anything I do on the basis of those more powerful, famous, prestigious, better informed, cleverer... I can't be blamed for. And so on.

At the end of this line is a particularly nasty kind of faux-humility that denies the ability to choose; as the justification for making short-term, selfish, irrational choices.

There is no subject which generates more confusion than that of 'free will' - this ought to warn us that the whole discourse is wrongly framed.

The reality of free will, or agency, is not a matter of empirical knowledge, experience, not susceptible to scientific investigation...

That we can and do choose is simply an assumption which we must make in order to make sense.

Everything we say and do is based on this assumption - it cannot coherently be denied - nor can agency be limited in its scope. By trying to set limits to our own responsibility we simply end up talking evil nonsense.

Once the subject of free will has been raised, often by a call to take responsibility; we find that we must (even tho' we know not how) be responsible for all our choices - starting with whether we live or die. Everything we think or do must involve agency.

But this insight immediately generates a sense of vast and intolerable weight of sin, due to the multiplicity of wicked choices we have made and will continue to make; an insight from which we are desperate to flee.

And modernity, with its inbuilt denial of the reality of God, flees into nonsense, paradox, distraction: obliteration of the insight.

To be coherent, to avoid nihilism - which is the (incoherent) denial of the reality of reality; we must therefore build our world-view around the reality of agency - free will must sit at its heart.

Responsibility is all or nothing; therefore it must be all.

Only if this is understood can we understand the nature of life, including the problem of pain and evil - that we live in a universe in which free will is primary, that this world is a place for free will, that the nature of humans is as entities with free will, that the vital course of history (and the future) - the meaning of life - is a product of free will.

We need to understand that the only coherent way to frame the problem of responsibility is directed towards an awareness of life as a field for the operation of free will.

The core, essential, real history of things (whether we know the details, or not) is the consequence of agencies.

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Monday, February 11, 2013

Comment

When can bad news be 'good for...'

When can bad news be 'good for...'

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...-good-for.html
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7916#post7916

One of the most striking things about modern life is dishonesty, and the extent to which it renders organizations incapable of learning.

The medical profession, the schools and universities, the legal profession, and the major Christian denominations have been reeling from one shattering piece of bad news to another for several decades; and it has done them not one particle of good because they are fundamentally dishonest about their fundamental health.

It is commonplace for large organizations to respond to bad news, to set-backs and scandals, by announcing that it will do them good; but it never does. Bad things can lead to good, but only when honestly evaluated - and bad things never are honestly evaluated in modern society.

I regard all the major mainstream Christian denominations as in a very, very bad state - and the main reason is that they will not acknowledge that they are in a very, very bad state - but instead project a dishonest spin about how good times are just around the corner.

In a dishonest world, the bigger the problem, the greater the dishonesty - and we get into a spiral of escalating lies until we end up where we are - a place where public (and increasingly private) discourse is not just a distorted version of reality - but utterly detached from reality.

The detachment from the web of official lies which was possible, indeed usual, in the past (for example in the Eastern Bloc) has almost gone; because the population are addicted to the web of lies.

A web of lies is actually much harder to refute than a single lie. Because when the evidence for a lie is a lie, backed up with another lie - then people will not believe it.

People would be happy to believe in one lie, one lie by one person or one group - what people will not believe is that the lies of one person or group interlock with the lies of many other persons or groups.

This is called bureaucracy - and it is bureaucracy which has rotted us with dishonesty.

Bureaucracy is dishonest because it destroys individual agency and responsibility.

Now the bureaucracy is everywhere and does everything and interacts with almost everyone almost all the time - the web of dishonesty has spread its fungal hyphae into our very hearts, to make us into sleepwalking dupes that cannot learn; because we refuse to learn from bad news, yet regard our judgment as vindicated by good news.

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last edited by Librarian; 03-03-2013, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Why did mobile phones and social networking turn out to be mere extensions and amplifiers of the mass media?

Why did mobile phones and social networking turn out to be mere extensions and amplifiers of the mass media?

by Bruce Charlton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...ial-media.html
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7960#post7960

It seems clear that the spread in usage of mobile phones and internet social networking websites of the Facebook type has been an exacerbation, a continuation of the trend, of the mass media - and an extension and deepening of secular hedonism and alienation.

Yet, in principle, if we had not experienced the opposite, it might be supposed that by keeping people in touch more of the time, the influence of the mass media would be held-back - that by people-interacting-with-people for more of the time, and with more people, the ideology of the mass media would be blocked.

(Just as so many people - including myself - used to suppose that the internet would combat the domination by 'official' news media, to facilitate an informed society where everybody discovered the real facts behind the propaganda, and formed their own opinions. Ha! -- How utterly and completely wrong can anyone be!)

This is obviously not the case, and the interpersonal media are instead serving as an addiction and a distraction: an addictive distraction.

In theory, the new interpersonal media should strengthen marriage and family relations by keeping the members in-touch; in practice these media are at the heart of a society zealously engaged in the coercive destruction of families.

The main consequence of pervasive social communication media is that people are out of touch with their environment for more of the time, that they never self-remember, that they are prevented from experiencing the life they are in.

In the recent past, a person walking alone might be stimulated to look around, listen, smell, feel the air flowing past them - be where they are. Not now.

They almost never experience the here and the now.

Once again, the prime insight of Marshall McLuhan has been confirmed - that the primary effect of media is indifferent to content.

The fact of interpersonal mass media has an effect which quite overwhelms the specifics of interpersonal information exchange via these media.

So, it hardly matters what is said, or heard, or seen via these media; the major consequence of the fact of the medium is vastly more powerful than the specifics of communication.

This explains how it is that our society has been able to absorb such incredible changes as the internet and ubiquitous mobile phones and vast social networking websites while - at a fundamental level - having been unaffected by them.

And without any significant overall economic benefits - indeed, increasingly obvious deep damage to economic productivity in the sense that Western societies have simply given-up even trying to run an economy.

The trends in place before the internet have continued. The advent and growth of the internet was imperceptible at a mass level of analysis.

We do not control these media; they control us.

So interpersonal communications media are part of the mass media.

And the mass media is the primary domain of evil in our society, here and now.

Not only and not mostly in the sense of being loaded with accidental and deliberately corrupting communications of evil; but in the primary sense that the addictive distraction of the mass media is anti-good, is a turning-away-from reality (and therefore God).

It is the fact of the medium which is the essence - and this fact is a fact: engagement can be moderated but participation is mandatory.

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Comment

The remarkable thing that is free will

The remarkable thing that is free will

by Bruce Charlton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...free-will.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8105#post8105

Christianity is based on, or perhaps more exactly based around, the reality of free will - the autonomous agency of each person.

This is a remarkable thing, one of the most remarkable of all things: its consequences are far deeper and further reaching than at first apparent.

Because free will is ultimately independent not just of circumstances, but of God.

God created and sustains and influences so much - but human agency is absolutely and always free.

God either cannot or does not constrain Man's agency.

So much is determined, so much unfolds according to laws, rules, predictable sequences - so much else is (so far as we can tell) chaotic, meaningless . . . yet free will stands apart from all this.

The universe waits on Man's choices - from each man's every choice the world is repatterned.

And each Man has this entailed power; intrinsic, ineradicable - free will is necessarily being exercised, and the direction of the world is necessarily affected by each act of free will.

And all this is multiplied by the number of Men: all exercise this power willy nilly, knowing it, not knowing or denying it.

What a remarkable thing!

Comment

Can you handle it?

Can you handle it?

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...handle-it.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8149#post8149

A lot of modern life is about rubbing people's noses in stuff that they find disgusting, repellent, sickening - this sometimes seem like the main activity and underlying purpose of the mass media, backed by the highbrow artistic establishment.

The idea is, of course, to desensitize us so that nothing can shock us because then we will accept evil.

A secondary purpose is to de-sacralize that which is sacred, so it will cease to command our loyalty.

As a doctor I have been through a very thorough training in desensitization with respect to disease - I had to overcome my revulsion for dead bodies, gross skin rashes, and overpowering smells in order that I could work with patients.

Part of this was a kind of pre-preparation to control one's facial expression and vocal tone so as to prevent any observable disgust, I was learning an imperturbable manner. It was necessary.

But that extracted a price in terms of hardening of my personality, especially when combined with the gruelling long hours, and even more especially in psychiatry - where the hardening was applied to psychological (rather than physical) factors that seemed to spill over into other relationships.

I began to dislike the person I had become - and that was a major reason why I stopped doing clinical work.

(This was a defect in me personally - not all doctors suffer this excessive hardening, and good clinicians develop the necessary imperturbability while retaining empathy. But the difficulty of this combination is one reason - among several - why most people cannot practice medicine, why the profession must be selective.)

Our culture is far down this path of psychological hardening, callousness.

The good excuse for it is that many people, through no fault of their own, are disgusting; and by reacting to to them with disgust we increase their suffering.

This could be a defensible therapeutic attitude to society; but modern society is not defensible - because instead of imperturbability we practice an inversion by which that which spontaneously evokes negative feelings such as disgust is valorized - regarded as better than that which is spontaneously regarded as desirable.

Spontaneous disgust is not controlled but inverted: we are trained that disgust should be followed by, suppressed by, overwhelmed by positive regard.

It is as if medical students were trained to regard sickening smells as fragrant, gross skin rashes as beautiful and dead bodies as in a better condition than live ones.

That is the difference between desensitization and inversion - desensitization may be necessary and may even be desirable, although there is a significant price to pay; but inversion is insane.

Now mainstream culture rubs our noses in the disgusting stuff of life, of which there is an endless supply, and we are not supposed to notice that it is disgusting, instead we are supposed to find it admirable and praiseworthy.

Mainstream modern culture does not merely 'tolerate' the disgusting, it strategically seeks-out the disgusting, in order to celebrate and reward it; behaving like an anti-therapeutic- 'doctor' who poisons his patients and spreads diseases on the rationale that sickness and death are preferable to health and life.

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Thursday, March 28, 2013

Comment

The Progressive Glossary

by Jim Goad

http://takimag.com/article/the_progr...ssary_jim_goad
                http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...50#post1209650
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8636#post8636

I’ve recently been made aware of a strange new tribe who refer to themselves collectively—they do everything collectively—as “progressives.” I think they used to call themselves “liberals” until it became clear that they don’t care much for liberty. Males and females in this tribe both tend to wear beards and gather in urban coastal areas, where they pay too much for apartments, water, coffee, and bean sprouts.

They speak a strange and exotic tongue unfamiliar to my ears. But they repeat certain terms so frequently, I feel as if I’ve begun to get a handle on what they’re driving at. To the best of my ability, I will try to decipher what these buzzwords mean.

ACTIVIST—A person who isn’t actively performing activities at an actual job.
                ANTI-RACIST—A person who makes everything about race.
                APOLOGIST—Explainer.
                BLAMING THE VICTIM—Daring to suggest that conflicts between humans are often complicated and that it’s therefore childishly naïve to believe that one person is always entirely guilty and the other is always entirely innocent.
                BULLIES—People who must be bullied into silence.
                CHOICE—The act of forcing people to pay for a woman’s one-night stands.
                CORPORATIONS—Malevolent yet generally non-coercive superorganisms that must be combated with a malevolent and entirely coercive superorganism known as government.
                CRITICAL THINKING—The act of swallowing the laughably implausible tenets of blank-slate equality without asking a single question.
                CULTURAL IMPERIALISM—An antiquated system that must be destroyed in order to pave the way for the newer, more global form of cultural imperialism.
                CULTURAL OTHER—White heterosexual Christian males.
                DEBUNKED/DISCREDITED—A topic or idea that we don’t really want to address, because we haven’t actually debunked or discredited it.
                DISADVANTAGED—Dumb and unskilled.
                DISENFRANCHISED—People who’ve received a free public education yet still can’t spell “disenfranchised.”
                DIVERSITY—A magical incantation used to divert your attention from the fact that it is strikingly similar to the words “divide” and “division.”
                DOG WHISTLE—A high-pitched screech from the enemy that only progressives are able to hear. Lately this term has been deemed offensive to canines and should therefore be replaced with “coded speech” wherever possible.
                ELITES—Wealthy people on the political right. This term is never used to describe wealthy people on the left who control much of the media, government, and academia.
                EMPOWERED—Loud and annoying.
                EQUALITY—A concept that nearly everyone believes but no one has bothered to prove.
                EVOLUTION—An indisputably true biological process that stopped occurring roughly 100,000 years ago when everyone became equal. Only Christians don’t believe it’s real, and only racists believe it didn’t stop 100,000 years ago.
                EXTREMIST—Someone whose beliefs make us extremely uncomfortable.
                FAIRNESS—A political strategy requiring that winners be treated unfairly.
                FALSE EQUIVALENCY—A real equivalency that suggests our beliefs are false.
                FASCIST—One who must not be tolerated under any circumstances and should instead be either lynched, sent to a gas chamber, or stomped under our boots.
                FAUX NEWS—A biased news channel that presents an alternative to our preferred version of biased and false news.
                FIGHTING THE POWER—Allowing oneself to be used as the unwitting tool of global power elites.
                FORWARD—The direction one moves when headed toward a cliff.
                FLYOVER STATES—Where the bad people live.
                GLOBAL VILLAGE—A concentration camp from which there is no escape.
                GLOBAL WARMING—A fashion trend that replaced the global-cooling fashion trend of the 1970s.
                GOVERNMENT AID—Money the government takes from taxpayers and then partially redistributes to non-taxpayers after taking a cut for itself.
                GRASS-ROOTS—Elite-orchestrated protests that occur in places where there is usually no grass and plenty of cement.
                GREEN—Naïve and inexperienced.
                GUN NUT—Anyone who owns a gun yet doesn’t belong to the group that actually commits the majority of American gun violence.
                HATRED—Anything that we hate.
                HERSTORY—The part of history that is usually ignored because not much really happened.
                HETERONORMATIVE—Sexually normal.
                HIERARCHICAL—Anything that posits there is true diversity among human individuals and groups when it comes to skills and intelligence.
                HOMOPHOBE—Someone with a distaste for sex that involves feces and AIDS.
                HONEST CONVERSATION ABOUT RACE—Condescending lecture about race.
                INDIGENOUS—Anyone too stupid to figure out how to defend one’s own land.
                INSTITUTIONAL RACISM—A persistent hallucination of ubiquitous racism that is so deranged, anyone who experiences such hallucinations should be institutionalized.
                ISLAMOPHOBE—Someone so terrified of Islamic retribution, they’re afraid to say anything bad about Islam.
                LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD—Severely tilting the playing field to achieve unnaturally equal results.
                LOOKISM—A term used by ugly people to explain why beautiful people won’t fuck them.
                LOW-INFORMATION VOTER—A voter who refuses to accept our brand of low information.
                MARRIAGE EQUALITY—The act of pretending that two people of the same sex who can’t produce children are equivalent to opposite-sex couples who can produce children.
                MISOGYNIST—One who believes that women are human beings who are fully capable of intentionally harming others.
                NEANDERTHAL—A term that became acceptable to apply to those of European ancestry shortly after it no longer became acceptable to refer to those of African ancestry as apes.
                NEGATIVITY—Anything that negates our naïve worldview.
                NONPROFIT—A tax-exempt organization that pays its staff members handsome salaries.
                OBJECTIFICATION—The act of noticing that women possess an object called a vagina.
                OCCUPIER—Someone who eagerly flouts the law and will eagerly threaten lawsuits if you challenge them.
                OFFENSIVE—Things that hurt our feelings and thus make us go on the offensive, whether through litigation or mob action, in order to counter them.
                ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY—Someone who actually understands history and thus can see where all this is going.
                OPEN-MINDED—Someone whose mind is closed to anyone who questions modern culture and modern authoritarian structures.
                OUT OF TOUCH—Unresponsive to our relentless propaganda.
                PARANOID—Justifiably skeptical of human nature and the manmade power organisms through which it operates.
                PATRIARCHY—The group who invents everything, does most of the work, fights the wars, is at a legal disadvantage in gender disputes, and dies younger.
                PSEUDOSCIENCE—Actual science that makes us pseudo-crazy.
                PROGRESSIVE—Someone who sees no contradiction in using the almighty state’s blunt force to help “Fight the Power.”
                PROGRESSIVE POLITICS—Politics that favor a government that is progressively intrusive.
                PROGRESSIVISM—The idea that progress can only be achieved by transforming the First World into the Third World.
                RACIST—A word used by anyone, white or not, who hates white people.
                RACISM—A derogatory scare word to describe a natural tribal instinct that is currently forbidden to only one tribe.
                RAPE CULTURE—A fantasy society dreamed of by women who fantasize about being raped.
                REDNECK—A racial slur used to describe people we assume are always using racial slurs.
                RIGHTS—Things we wish to take away from the political right.
                SEX-POSITIVE—A term almost exclusively used by someone with whom you would positively never want to have sex.
                SOCIAL CONSTRUCT—A term used frequently by people who have never constructed anything of social value.
                SOCIAL CONTRACT—A nonexistent legal document that no one in society has ever signed yet which binds everyone under threat of force.
                SOCIAL JUSTICE—A fairy-tale belief system positing that the winners are solely responsible for the losers’ plight.
                SOCIOPATH—A non-socialist.
                STARTING A DIALOGUE—Starting a monologue.
                SUSTAINABILITY—A term that applies strictly to agriculture and the environment and is never to be used in economic, demographic, or cultural contexts.
                TOLERANCE—Ideological intolerance.
                TRANSFORMATIVE—Something in the process of accelerated change, as in when a normal cell mutates into a cancer cell.
                TRIVIALIZE—To weigh mitigating circumstances and/or place into a proper historical context.
                TRUTH TO POWER—The act of speaking obvious untruths in a quest to gain political power.
                UPRISING—A violent riot characterized by looting, arson, rape, murder, and random acts of cannibalism.
                URBAN—Negroidal.
                WHITE—The color of evil.
                WHITE PRIVILEGE—The honor of being constantly blamed for everything bad throughout world history.
                WHITE SUPREMACIST—Any white person who isn’t constantly apologizing for their skin color.
                WORKING CLASS—A heroic tribe of simple-yet-noble people we’ve never met but have read about in books.

The Spider Knows!!!

Comment

Three Phases Civilization Collapse -- PODA -- Peak Oil Dark Ages

Three Phases Civilization Collapse -- PODA -- Peak Oil Dark Ages

http://jamesmdakin.blogspot.com/2013/06/3pc2v2no13.html
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8739#post8739

Peak Oil Dark Ages, while sinister sounding and none too pleasant initially, is nothing more than a reset to normalcy. It is the process from Petroleum Age back to the Agricultural Age. It is the draw-down of carbon fuels back to solar based energy ( plant based, not PV panels ). My generation and our great grandchildren will likely suffer from the transformation but after all is said and done normalcy returns as it always done. The bad part isn’t the end of oil, because after all is said and done the main difference was only the short lived luxury afforded a larger percentage of the population than historically normal, yet rather the end of an empire. That is the messy part, the geological and economic rearrangement. Someone else is going to take over, doing things differently and in a different location. We can compare this to the end of the Roman Civilization, but of course with major caveats. The main difference is the lack of resources to rebuild. The main similarities are the collapse of a complex infrastructure and its replacement with a simpler and localized substitute. Giving up Our Precious, “our” oil ( most of it belongs to other people but we’ve come to look at it as ours [ does the “Carter Doctrine” ring a bell? ] ) seems like the end of the world. But it isn’t the lack of fuel that will suck but the lack of our civilization based on global plunder.

Our nation’s Industrial predominance was never based on oil. We built an economy on water power, wood and coal. We built an empire on oil, but it was never an economy. The economy was plunder and oil was the fuel for our military. All of our past glory has already been spent. We have no more industrial factory output, and we don’t even have the petrodollar economy that fueled our last two generations. There is no more empire, we merely sit around and wait for the dismantling. And that would be okay, as witnessed by the gentle slide into obscurity of the last global empire. But since this is no longer about just us but the entire globe running out of energy to run an empire, there won’t be another country to come along and rule things globally. We are all going down together, with some faster than others but all of us in the end squabbling amongst ourselves, starving in the dark. The 500 year old experiment of colonialism has ended, not for lack of will but of resources. We started out plundering previously unexploited soil, used that up, applied petroleum to the soil to keep feeding ourselves, used up the oil and now face most of the a situation where most of the soil has been degraded with no more feedstocks to fertilize it. We are now, globally, at the point of Rome where it had no fertile soil, no silver to buy foreign grain, no military to steal others grain, and a huge population to feed ( and some think, another weather change ).

The fall of Rome was so long, as was the recovery, because over time the empire had centralized activities to both profit those in power, to conserve energy and to serve a growing population. Once the treasury was depleted along with the soil and the resources to police the conquered area, centralization was no longer possible ( primarily, an inability to transport long distances the trade items that were specialized in one region ) and with no local infrastructure the die-off was worse and the recovery was prolonged. Today, everyone is crammed into urban areas and the food is transported long distances. We are indeed Rome. We have been in a prolonged collapse as in one last ditch effort to profit the powers that be and to save energy, everybody and everything is centralized. Come the lack of energy to continue to send the food to the cities, it will be collapse. There is no local means of feeding, even in lush well watered areas, and any small pockets of organic farming, permaculture or eco-villages will be overwhelmed by the masses immediately. Then, after a population mass die-off, recovery will be slowed down considerably by infertile soil, constant warfare and lack of infrastructure. The amazing thing is that no one wants to face up to this historical inevitability, desperately clinging to fantasies such as North Dakota frack oil or organic villages somehow being left unmolested.

The big difference we will face is that there is no knowledge base to fall back on to decentralize and that there are no more unexploited regions to recolonize. Now, for awhile Rome with its stupidly parasitical tax policies did manage to drive off quite a few farmers from their land ( the land already overworked but high taxes eliminated even that reduced output ). In localized form you can see our future. No farmers meant no one knew how to rebuild. Those areas closest to Rome were the ones that lost almost all population mainly for this reason. Those areas farther away, who could sometimes carry on farming despite Rome, because enforcement was harder to impossible longer distances from the capital, they retained more population after the fall because they still had knowledge available. Nowadays, no one knows how to farm small scale ( when I say no one, I mean in general. The few Amish and organic practitioners, extremely small numbers, most likely will be killed in the die-off and all the teachers will perish ). It is going to be AFTER the die-off, not during, and the recovery rate will be worse than after Rome. And not only are there no more areas to colonize, there is no more ore or fuel reserves to get anywhere close to the technology we can keep now. The Industrial Revolution was started by hand dug near surface coal and man recoverable ore of near pure composition, the tools simple iron pick and shovel. That is no longer available. It’s going to be a few interesting centuries.

END

All of my links and information:
                  http://jamesmdakin.blogspot.com/2013/05/info-page.html

Posted by James M Dakin at 10:40 AM Friday, June 14, 2013

Comment

Life a sparrow's flight? Converting the pagan king and his priests to Christianity

Life a sparrow's flight? Converting the pagan king and his priests to Christianity

by Bruce Charlton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...ing-pagan.html
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9052#post9052

[King Edwin], hearing these words, answered, that he was both willing and bound to receive the faith which Paulinus taught; but that he would confer about it with his chief friends and counsellors, to the end that if they also were of his opinion, they might all together be consecrated to Christ in the font of life. Paulinus consenting, the king did as he said; for, holding a council with the wise men,' he asked of every one in particular what he thought of this doctrine hitherto unknown to them, and the new worship of God that was preached? ...

Another of the king's chief men, approving of his wise words and exhortations, added thereafter: "The present life of man upon earth, O king, seems to me, in comparison with that time which is unknown to us, like to the swift flight of a sparrow through the house wherein you sit at supper in winter, with your ealdormen and thegns, while the fire blazes in the midst, and the hall is warmed, but the wintry storms of rain or snow are raging abroad. The sparrow, flying in at one door and immediately out at another, whilst he is within, is safe from the wintry tempest; but after a short space of fair weather, he immediately vanishes out of your sight, passing from winter into winter again.

So this life of man appears for a little while, but of what is to follow or what went before we know nothing at all. If, therefore, this new doctrine tells us something more certain, it seems justly to deserve to be followed." The other elders and king's counsellors, by Divine prompting, spoke to the same effect.

...Coifi, hearing his words, cried out, "This long time I have perceived that what we worshipped was naught; because the more diligently I sought after truth in that worship, the less I found it. But now I freely confess, that such truth evidently appears in this preaching as can confer on us the gifts of life, of salvation, and of eternal happiness. For which reason my counsel is, O king, that we instantly give up to ban and fire those temples and altars which we have consecrated without reaping any benefit from them."

In brief, the king openly assented to the preaching of the Gospel by Paulinus, and renouncing idolatry, declared that he received the faith of Christ...

From Bede's Ecclesiastical History of England, ed. by A.M. Sellar, [1907]

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bede/hist049.htm

I was visiting Bede's World recently - a museum devoted to that great man on the site of his monastery - and found myself sitting alone for a while in the large Hall of the reconstructed Anglo Saxon settlement - a small version of the house wherein you sit at supper in winter, with your ealdormen and thegns, while the fire blazes in the midst, and the hall is warmed, but the wintry storms of rain or snow are raging abroad.

Bede's story is very beautiful, and its effect can easily be understood - but the apparent pagan assumption of the nature of life as contrasted with what is to follow or what went before is alien to the modern mind - because the modern mind perceives nothing before nor after - and perceives nothing to be explained except that brief event of feasting in the hall, which is seen as justified only by the degree of personal pleasure being experienced.

It is fascinating that the pagan kings of the dark ages, living in an uncivilized world of cold, starvation, war, toil - were so much more spiritual than we are; such as to be persuaded to change their whole way of life by an existential insight and a metaphysical argument - expressed in a poetic metaphor.

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Thursday, August 01, 2013

Comment

Thanks Ill Fagno for posting this. I will pass it on.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9093#post9093
                      CANADIAN ORGANIZATIONS
                      Canadian Association for Free Expression - Paul Fromm
                      https://www.cafe.nfshost.com
                      https://www.canadianfreespeech.com/
                      National Socialist Party of Canada - Terry Tremaine
                      https://www.nspcanada.nfshost.com/
                      Alliance of the North - François Bélanger
                      https://www.alliancedunord.ca/
                      https://www.saveyourdistrict.ca/
                      Freedomsite - Marc Lemire
                      https://www.freedomsite.org/
                      Radical Press - Arthur Topham
                      https://www.radicalpress.com/
                      HAIL VICTORY!!
                      Douglas

Comment

What is Law? - in the modern secular Leftist state?

What is Law? - in the modern secular Leftist state?

by Bruce Charlton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...r-leftist.html
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1663#post11663
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1663#post11663

The Law in modern secular Western democracies is a good example of 'not even trying'.

It used be be assumed that 1. Laws should be moral; 2. Laws should be coherent.

If Laws are moral and coherent then it is Good to obey them (while acknowledging that Law is not the highest morality, and being both partial and systematic Laws sometimes are not moral and coherent - hence the need for God, Judges, and mercy).

But it is about fifty years since The West abandoned this religious concept of Law; and the real Law began to unravel. Now The Law is not even trying to be moral and coherent.

Now, Laws are not moral, because there is no morality - morality is contextual and contingent hence unreal; and Laws are not coherent, because coherence is not acknowledged as necessary, nor even as Good.

Now Laws are just Laws, and they are not based on anything solid, they are not a consensus, they can change open-endedly, the contradict each other, we are all doing illegal things every moment of every day, disobedience to many laws is openly advocated and praised... yet in some situations some people are supposed to obey some Laws... Or Else.

This is the situation -- The Law is not trying to be moral nor is it trying to be coherent; and this situation is justified on the basis that there is no morality and no requirement for coherence; so fundamentally what is now called Law is a fake, that is only related to real Law at the level of evolving social institutions.

Note: The situation of living under a fake system of Law is generally unnoticed because people do not discriminate between a real but imperfect system of Law -- which has the correct and necessary ideals and aspirations but fails to execute them perfectly is has flaws and corruptions; and, on the other hand, a fundamentally fake or pseudo-system of Law, which cannot be described as corrupt or flawed because it lack any concept of purity or perfection. Between these, there is all the difference in the world.

Monday, 10 November 2014

Comment

Who is the real boss of The Left? Wormtongue, Saruman, Sauron, Morgoth

Who is the real boss of The Left? Wormtongue, Saruman, Sauron, Morgoth

by Bruce Charlton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...ormtongue.html
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5588#post15588
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5588#post15588

The mass of 'well-meaning' Leftist bureaucrats and propagandists are the Wormtongues - the middle managers of evil; whose ambitions go no higher than bossing minions and henchmen, careerism and sex - plus a bit of petty schadenfreude and sadism. All in the name of a better world...

But Wormtongue works for Saruman; who is like the political leaders of The West - all high rhetoric and ultimate goals, master of persuasion and propaganda masking a mind of metal and wheels. All 'regrettable sacrifices' and fake nobility. Disguising a desire to become...

Sauron - aspiring demon tyrant-god of this world; seeking the total and willing submission of a planet of servants and slaves; seeking order by total control and terrified worship. But ultimately Sauron too is merely an agent of his god...

Morgoth - the devil. What does he want? What Morgoth wants does not make sense because it is negation and paradox.

Morgoth loathes God the creator and he loathes all of creation; because Morgoth is and was and ever shall be second to Him.

And because God made Morgoth, Morgoth hates himself; he wants to be the creator yet also to marr and subvert all of creation.

Ultimately Morgoth wants to annihilate everything except himself - and then he would be forced to destroy himself, being the last remnant of divine creation.

Only when the universe is wiped-clear of all creation will Morgoth be 'satisfied' - by eliminating all satisfaction.

Morgoth is the ultimate nihilist - he desires to replace everything with nothing.

Thus a system of 'hard-nosed', bottom-line materialism, power and gratification is eventually underpinned by pure negative insanity.

This is the hierarchy of Leftism - at each level except the final one, there are what appear to be 'constructive' projects, goals and aims. Each level sees the world in terms of its own satisfactions...

Yet eventually all success at lower levels of evil feeds the domination of the level above, and the level above that; and as the project of evil advances, so it becomes ever more the simple and sheer negation of Good.

(This we are beginning to perceive, ever more clearly. Leftism is eventually merely the destruction of all Good.)

The lower levels of evil are self-consumed or destroyed as the project proceeds - the positive goals (Wormtongue's greed, lust, spite - his life) eliminated from the bottom-up - and behind it all Morgoth feeds upon the negative energies, growing larger, stronger...

When will the mass of Wormtongues and his minions and henchmen, the many Sarumans and Sauron above them - realise that their ultimate justification of their vague Utopian goals and uncompromising aspirations for 'justice' is - deep-down - nothing more than the insane, non-sensical, everything-destroying, self-loathing of Morgoth?

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Sunday, November 27, 2016

Comment

2008 - My dawning awareness of the systematic dishonesty of economics, and then the rest...

2008 - My dawning awareness of the systematic dishonesty of economics, and then the rest...

by Bruce Charlton

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...ystematic.html
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7284#post17284
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7284#post17284

As the so-called economic crisis of 2008 unfolded, there were several significant things happening in my life: one of which was that I gradually became aware that economics was a thoroughly dishonest and self-blindedly-incompetent field and subject.

What was particularly overwhelming was that this affected the whole field - that everybody who had any kind of public authority, even any kind of public presence - was equally affected by the partiality and distortion - such that was no way they could ever acknowledge their systemic errors (let alone correct them).

It was really quite something! In the end, the whole thing was discredited for me - I mean the whole lot - the entirety of what might be called 'established' economics!

I should be clear that this was not accompanied by an alternative view that I regard as correct - not at all. My recognition was that nobody knew anything.

It is similar to my (much earlier) recognition of the Anthropogenic Global Warming fraud: the recognition was quite simply that nobody understood global climate. Not even nearly, not even slightly. Therefore (obviously!) nobody could predict - let alone modify or control - the temperature of the planet.

Economics was the same - economics is like the global warming fraud: nobody knew; the discourse was nothing more than an echo chamber...

But of course there is nothing special about economics - economics is utterly typically - what applies to economics applies to all of the mainstream, global, establishment institutions: politics, mass media, government, science (self-styled), churches, police and military... They are wrong all the time about everything!

Not, of course, because every-single-thing they say is wrong - but because the wrongness is so highly-prevalent, and so pervasive, and so locked-in - that all knowledge is rendered invalid. When error, lies, incompetence are woven-into the institutional fabric, the fabric of discourse - then everything is invalidated.

Everything.

Now, of course, there are pockets of effectiveness, individuals who know some something about something, individuals who can do valid and useful things - but the institutions, the committees, the official views... well none can be relied upon about anything.

Of course, it is hard to live by this truth - but truth it is. The official world is wrong. The whole thing. The whole world of mainstream knowledge is a fake - and the real bits they contain are embedded deep into that fakery, hence invalidated. Completely.

That is what I realised starting 2008, that is what is true. And we must do our best to live on that basis, rather than any other basis.

So 2008 was a big year, a new beginning. It was, also, the year I became a Christian.

Posted by Bruce Charlton at Friday, November 24, 2017

Comment

Gliberal Whiggers Reap What They Sow on the Farce of Jew-Lie
                              ,'
                              https://gab.com/Glenfilthie/posts/110658012129099390

Well I hope you Yanks are all having a great Independence Day. I hope the steaks are burning on the grill, that your beer is cold, and the fireworks are ready for the kids tonight.

I just saw this one below on Blab... and maybe it deserves some thought on your National Holiday too...? I am a race realist, and I can sum up the situation, boiled right down to the simplest terms: "the third world is the way it is because of the people that live there. Now they are here."

Every couple of days ya see the atrocities. Some turd brained nigger hauls off and kicks an old woman out planting flowers right in the face. Or some baboon shoots a white kid in the face because he's higher than a kite or he's having a bad acid trip. Or some yodelling moslem mutts attack some filthy jew...

It makes the blood boil but I have cautioned dissidents before: chances are that old woman who was put planting flowers when she got kicked in the teeth by the nig? Welp...in that big blue city where it happened... she was probably a liberal. The parents of the kids murdered by diversity? Most of them will be liberals too. Vibrant and diverse things happen mostly in vibrant and diverse areas where foolish white liberals often get to close to the animals they're feeding.

When you see a troop of boons chimping out, when you see some shitlib woman weeping over the loss of her kid, when you see the cops getting pounded by rioting youths... IT'S NOT YOUR FIGHT. Stand down, find somewhere else to be. If you go in trying to save the world, they will crucify you for your efforts. Think of Kyle Rittenhouse. They were going to murder an innocent 17 year old kid for defending himself. Think what they will do to you.

You can't defend people like that. You can't save them. Most of them are seperated from the consequences of their voting habits and choices by money, location, or communities where real diversity is seldom seen. They only way they will wise up is to experience it for themselves. France is being educated right now... and the best thing for everyone is to see that lesson up close and if they still don't get it... to experience it. Good and hard!

Your priorities now are yourself, your family, your community and God. As for your country... I personally think its dead and gone... but if you harbour doubts about that - DO play it safe.

Eventually reality will set in, the Globohomo regimes will start to fall and alliances will firm up, gov'ts will be swept out, and these monkeys will go back where they came from. Until then... just be smart.

Cheers,

Filthie

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9424#post39424
                              https://gab.com/Glenfilthie

Comment

Working...
                              X