+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Linder admits to giving the FEDS IP info on Bill White

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Linder admits to giving the FEDS IP info on Bill White

    Linder admits to giving the FEDs IP info on Bill White!

    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2779#post2779
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...?p=337#post337
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...357#post223357
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1772#post81772
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...p-info-on.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=783
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1266#post1266

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Rottentail View Post
    Linder admits to giving the FEDs IP info on Bill White!

    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2772#post2772

    When Bill White was a free man his entire ANSWP group were banned and mocked as "costume Nazis" on VNN.

    Today, even after Linder admits to giving the FEDs info on Bill White, they're now interested in collecting the home addresses of his past supporters:



    Be on guard. Alex Linder and Glenn Miller are both antichrist jews. heb?
    This is breaking news, 'Peter Rottentail.'

    Pity that you didn't place it on my Christian Nationalist Forum or over on StumbleInn where I might have caught it sooner.

    As an owner/operator of both phpbb and v-bulletin forums, I end up banning these Russian jew porn spammers all the time. I delete their accounts altogether except for the IP address which is cut and pasted for IP-banning. I've banned thousands of spammers the past year or less that I've been running forums of my own. Nobody needs to watch porn or to buy crap on my forums.

    But why did Linder not simply clear off Bill White's contact information and IP number and simply IP-ban Bill White to start out with. But let's say that Linder wanted to keep track of the IP lest Bill White sign on again. So why not delete it when Bill White was thrown in jail. Like Bill White or not -- and like everyone else I don't like Bill White -- it is simply a safe matter of policy to delete anyone who might cause you to be on the receiving end of a ZOG subpoena. If Bill White had cum onto my forum and I had ended up deleting that bastard, I would have deleted his contact information and IP number BEFORE getting any kort papers from ZOG putting me to the dilemma of 'knowing something' against a ZOG victim.

    But TraitorAlex Linder did not. Why not?

    Remember how everyone knows that TraitorGlenn Miller is supporting TraitorAlex Linder? Well, for years I have speculated that TraitorGlenn Miller is harvesting for ZOG this contact information and IP numbers.

    But, Pastor Lindstedt, can't the NSA find out everything ZOG wants to know?
    Hasn't it been admitted in the jewspapers and kort that the NSA has been spying on over 40 million ZOGlings who have Internet accounts? Didn't Obongo the Magic Nigger alleged president pretty much betray the civil libertarians who wanted Obango to hold harmless for civil litigation all these telephone and cable companies who gave out their customers' billing information and account information and what went over the phones and computers without a valid kort order? Sure the Nigger In Thief did.

    So?

    If some burrocrat from the NSA were to cum in and say that there was what was essentially a wiretap on Bill White/Weiss' phone and Internet Service Provider (ISP) then the case would be thrown out of kort because of no kort order to do so. There can be no 'preventative warrant' beforehand to gather evidence on an alleged [hate]crime before it has been committed. So they need someone who had something to do with Bill Weiss to get on the stand to give state's evidence against Bill White.

    Enter TraitorAlex Linder. This gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer has been collecting information on dem 'evul waycists' for years. And, let's not worry about TraitorAlex being a ZOG rat. Not after seeing TraitorAlex suck TraitorGlenn Miller's ass and cock since 2004. Not after figuring out that TraitorAlex never has been able to support his activism and needed William Pierce and then Billy Roper to run his forum and pay the bills. Not when Billy Roper committed the "Christmas Coup of 2004" because Alex Linder wouldn't obey the Resistance Ultimatum to kick that lying sneaking syphilitic race-mixing mamzer snitch out on his drunken lifer ass.

    This sort of thing happens all the time when you are dealing with ZOG rats. Never an apology for testifying on behalf of ZOG against the accused, likeable or NOT. Never an apology for keeping intact information to fall into enemy ZOG hands. Rather, a defiant rat-snarl that it is all the victim's fault for having anything to do with TraitorGlenn, er, TraitorAlex LinderMiller after you ought to knew they's past history.

    Look, you stupid ZOGling whigger ass-clowns playing at Rabbleution. If you have any inkling that someone is a rat, then run away and cut that contact off dead. Run away and save your stupid whigger life and those in you cell or family.

    Now I sort of wonder about these 'sedition trials.' Maybe ZOG meant for them to be 'lost' like the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial. Maybe Hal Turner is meant to be a pariah, having lost his usefulness to ZOG and the $PLC/ADL/FBI. But maybe Bill White/Weiss is meant to 'win' and then have a whole bunch of whigger shithead followers running amok in jewniform because now the lying mangy bastard who might be a kike mamzer is deemed by the idiotic to be some sort of Resistance hero when even on a good day Bill White/Weiss was never more than a full asshole.

    If one of you activists on my forums, even if I don't like you much, are to be arrested, especially for sending allegedly 'threatening communications,' then rest assured that you are having your accounts deleted, especially if you are one of my friends or one of my enemies. Why? Well, for nothing else, I don't want to go to the trouble of being compelled to testify as a witness for ZOG. Me and ZOG/Babylon are not good friends, even though ZOG has done its best to screw me and mine.

    Over the years, when I have received e-mails that I thought might end up getting me in kort, be it from Resistance or suspected piglice, my first course of action has been to cut and paste the message, change the wording a bit, and then decide whether or not to publish it. The e-mail or communication is then deleted, and once a week the hard drive is defragged. I NEVER try to nose into things I don't need to know just as surely as I dig, snoop and spy into the affairs of suspected ZOGlings. This is why I was the trusted mouthpiece for the Christian Identity militias in the 1990s and the Christian Identity Church in this decade.

    Linder didn't need to testilie before a ZOG kort. A smart unscrupulous lying sneaking gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer could have avoided giving any testimony whatsoever. But TraitorAlex Linder has nary a problem with working for ZOG in kort. Why, it is all the fault of you stupid anonymous ZOGling whigger ass-clown goyim that you got caught.

    A thoroughly talmudic viewpoint from a probable kike mamzer rat.

    Read and think about what I've written if you wish to live in freedom outside a ZOG jewlag, White People. I don't like you whiggers, but I like ZOG/Babylon even less. No need for you to die in a ZOG jewlag for nothing.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-28-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Add Links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Attention: Please post above notice widely.

    Attention: Please post above notice widely.

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1267#post1267
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post223361
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2780#post2780
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...?p=338#post338
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1773#post81773

    I am probably the Internet personality who holds the record for being banned, for whatever reason, valid or not, from a wide array of Resistance forums, listservers, and e-mail lists.

    That said, and even taking into account that myself and TraitorAlex Linder are enemies, I think that the past few days have pretty much shown that Alex Linder is running a ZOG false front forum for the purpose of harvesting IP addresses and names to be used in a ZOG kort against White/whigger Nationalists/nutsionalists even if these show trials are legitimate or not.

    There is no reason why Alex Linder should have kept intact contact information on Bill White after banning Bill White and having reason to suspect that he would be placed under subpoena. This testimony wouldn't have happened if only the contact number and IP address had been flushed. As the administrator of both a phpbb and a v-bulletin forum I ban Russian and jew porn spammers all the time and when I delete their accounts and the posts with their warez unread in the moderation queue I only do a cut and paste on their IP address in order to put them on permanent IP ban. This can be done on both phpbb and v-bulletin forums.

    So there was no need to keep Bill White's contact information and IP address, unless of course if you are running a forum whose purpose is to harvest this information for the purpose of first detection, and then prosecution. None.

    I've always said that TraitorGlenn Miller is still snitching and spying and lying. Here on StumbleInn, the administrator of this forum Breck Elkins, said that TraitorGlenn Miller was still trying to rub itz leprous political sores on the Ron Paul bunch in SW Missouri last year. TraitorGlenn Miller is still trying to get stupid whiggers into the open and rat them out like he did in the Army, the Klan, the Order, and now on VNNF.

    I think that anyone who has any concern for others in the [bowel] Movement have a duty to try to save even the stupidest whiggers by warning them off. After all, TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller think that it is the stupid whigger's fault for coming onto a ZOG false front and giving out their contact information. Which is a thoroughly talmudic view that the prey is to blame and not the jew parasite which killed or drained the stupid prey.

    So, are you in league with the jews?

    If not, please forward the above words of warning to whigger forums. The whigger lives you save today may someday become White.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

  3. #3
    Rabbi Alex Linder's Avatar
    Rabbi Alex Linder is offline Gut-Sick kikenweasel With Crohns/jew Ass-GAIDS Veteran Member Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Granny's basement, Kirksville, Missery, 'Kwa
    Posts
    170

    Default Oy vey! Caught Again!! The Poisecution, The Poisecution!!!

    Letter from Bill White + Ongoing Trial Coverage (12/09 forward)

    http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...3&postcount=95
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post223363
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2781
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post81776
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1268#post1268

    Quote Originally Posted by OTPTT
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...90#post1081590

    Did they ask for anyone else's IP and did you give them any documents that contained any IP other than Bill Whites?
    I gave them IPs for two Bill White user names, "ANSWP Commander" and "billwhite." And I gave them the IP info for "R. James." I also had to provide the registration information for these user names. And I had all that information because my best friend and lover, TraitorGlenn Miller, has contributed ZOGbux from the Department of ZOGland InSecurity to use at Bill Weiss' show trial. Don't worry, Bill Weiss will get off because ZOG needs new heroes to lead you whigger goyim in jewniform around in circles some more. Yuk, Yuk!

    VBulletin lists your registration IP and also your posting IPs. There is only one registration IP, but there can be dozens or more posting IPs. And we and the NSA kept track of all of them.

    Again, the bottom line here is:

    - there is no anonymity on the net
    - the police can easily access your IP if you somehow involve yourself in litigation. Understand that, even if I didn't want to turn over the IP information, the FBI could simply go to our ISP and demand the disks.
    - now of course if it wasn't for me harvesting the IP numbers and keeping records of it, then Bill Weiss would have gotten off because the NSA didn't have a search warrant to collect this information BEFORE Bill Weiss allegedly committed the alleged hate crime. So there needed to be a 'witness' collecting this information in order to be put onto the stand. If it wasn't for me, then 'evidence' illegally seized by NSA wiretap without court order couldn't ever be used
    - do you stupid goyim really think that even the NSA can keep track of all the data on the web, much less store it and analyse it? You got goyim downloading our pirated movies, for D-g's sake! No, what ZOG needed was another ZOG false-front whigger nutsionalist forum for pagan whigger and mamzer skinheads that $permFront/$pamFront can't reach. So when TraitorGlenn Miller cum around with his little four-inch syphilitic telegonized pecker and an open wallet direct from the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, my mangina jewst melted!!! Oy vey! All I had to do was to save and store the Bill Weiss contact data and make sure that that whigger goy idiot Vargina, my LinderMiller Meercat didn't accidently delete it! But Vargina can give a good blow-jewb and is willing to go ass-to-mouth with me and TraitorGlenn and that is the only reason for keeping that shabbes goyim ass-clown around.
    - I could have deleted Bill White's contact information and IP number BEFORE getting a subpoena when me and TraitorGlenn heard about Bill White's arrest last year, but our rabbi told us that we were doing D-g's work in making Bill Weiss' show trial interesting.


    There simply isn't any way around this folks:

    You must stand behind the words you post. I must. Bill White must. R. James must. You must. You stupid goyim need to be harvested and since you keep on putting your necks in the snare, us kikes get to eat. So according to our Talmud, if you goyim are warned ahead about us holy jews, then when we harvest you stupid goyim it is YOUR fault for being so D-g/gone stupid. Oy vey!!!
    Last edited by Rabbi Alex Linder; 12-18-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Stream of LinderMiller kikeishness


    .

    Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
    Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]




  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Concerning The Gut-sick Guido-kikenweasel With jEW Ass-cancer & Itz Lies

    Concerning The Gut-sick Guido-kikenweasel With jEW Ass-cancer & Itz Lies

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1269#post1269
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1831#post81831
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post223516
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2784#post2784
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...?p=340#post340
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...kenweasel.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=803


    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle John View Post
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1807#post81807
    This reads like excellent advice. I'll post it far and wide. It doesn't strike me that Linder was being a snitch here, but he or his administrators didn't take the precautions you've discussed. It probably never crossed their minds to do so.

    I don't think Bill White holds Linder's actions against him. Personally, I think Linder is right in his post. Nobody should post anything on the Internet that they wouldn't want to appear in a court of law, ever.
    Let's see. Linder claims in effect that he essentially had no choice but to testify against Bill Weiss. Never addressed is the fact that Linder is in effect running a forum more than likely paid for by ZOG through the agency of a known ZOG rat and agent provacateur who got caught time and time again. That this forum seems to be dedicated as a ZOG observation post to catch 'lone jewkals' and blowhard whiggers and keep an eye on them. After all, while the NSA can indeed take a snapshot of 40 million ZOGlings, time and storage and analysis capabilities are limited. These forums allow ZOG to concentrate their spying efforts on known quantities.

    Macrobius went on and on about stripping names and IP addresses from the ODES archives. Fine. But all TraitorAlex LinderMiller had to do was to delete Bill White's contact information AFTER it banned Weiss or, after White/Weiss got arrested. Linder didn't. And now Linder puts on a fine face upon what is essentially testifying on behalf of ZOG against Bill White/Weiss. What prevents Linder from being outed as a rat and agent provacateur like Hal Turner?

    . . . . Besides the fact that Linder still is a useful agent provacateur because he still runs a forum whorehouse for whigger skinheads and f-tards?

    . . . . Why the excuse that Linder had no choice but to testify as a witness for the prosecution against the Defendant Bill White/Weiss. That and the fact that whigger sheep seem constipationally unable to detect the little jewkals of ZOG iniquity that trample and piss upon the vines from whence they brew intoxicating drink.

    However the simple facts show that Linder didn't need to collect this information in the first place except to enable people to logon. Since they have to logon, VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF is the perfect honey trap to collect whigger nutsionalist information. Not White Nationalist information because the Active Service Unit cells stay off the Internut. Not the web pages and forums of elderly whiggers like ODES, because you feebs are nothing but yap. But rather the organs of propaganda and whining used by whigger nutsionalists that ZOG needs to watch.

    You see, there are a thousand little hitlers and stalins and maos in the form of inherent warlords who will pop up when whiggers have nothing left to lose and the whiggers turn feral because it is either turn feral or die. And so ZOG/Babylon, sensing that its time is nearly up, compulsively spies on whigger nutsionalists, trying to sense inherent Hitlers and shut them down by means of prison or fear of such.

    Linder could have prevented himself from having anything to testify by simply deleting Bill White's contact info and IP number. After Bill White was banned, there was no need to keep it. Bill White/Weiss is such an egotist that he never will use an alias or sockpuppet. And when Bill White was arrested, then any Resistance operative would have deleted any information against Bill White if for no reason that you cannot testify on some item of information that you no longer possess.

    Microbius went into detail on security matters which are meaningless because Linder didn't practice even the simplest item -- simply delete Bill Whites' account.

    And, if Linder wasn't testifying against Bill White/Weiss, this matter might never have come up. ZOG/Babylon might have been stymied if they had to use what was the illegal NSA spying as 'evidence.'

    So, Occam's Razor, which says that the simplest explanation which fits the facts is the most likely correct answer says this:
    #1.) TraitorAlex Linder accepts ZOGbux from TraitorGlenn Miller, known rat and agent provacateur to run what is essentially a ZOG observation post on the Internut and TraitorAlex Linder collects information.

    #2.) That this information, once collected, is used. In this case, it is used for the Bill White/Weiss Sedition Trial.

    Whether this show trial is real or not is irrelevant. ZOG/Babylon wins either way by chilling 'freedumb of speech' and claiming that the CONstipation and Bill of Goods saved Bill White/Weiss to run an openly ZOGling whigger ass-clown nutzis in jewniform and make whigger nutsionalists look even more dygenic. (Seeing a pear-shaped fat mamzer in nutzi jewniform never made my dick hard.) Bill White/Weiss may be a genuine screwball mamzer or another Hal Turner, Traitor LinderMiller or TraitorMillerLinder. What difference dows it make. Nothing of worth gets accomplished.

    But getting back to point. Alex Linder testified against Bill White/Weiss using information that didn't need to be collected, and once collected, needed to be destroyed.

    #3.) TraitorAlex Linder then lies about this matter, pretending that his testimony meant nothing and that he had no choice. Next thing you know, Linder will be channelling TraitorGlenn Miller concerning how "Nobody directly went to prison because of my testimony." Next thing you know, TraitorAlex Linder will be running out of double-wides of White men he is trying to set up who save their urine in plastic jugs to pour on their asparagus patches.

    #4.) No shortage of ZOGling whigger ass-clown f-tards without a tenth of the survival intelligence quotient of the dumbest cockroach. "Why, ZOG jewst loves me, this Ah know, for the baal-priests tell mesself so." Well, as Jesus Christ said, such wisdumb is jewstified of such children.
    Now to anyone who has been around the Movement and has seen it all when it comes to acts of betrayal, it is clear that TraitorAlex Linder is up to no good. A solipsistic gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer with no loyalty to God or to People but only to hisself is a security breach even in good times, but a nightmare waiting to happen for fools when, as like now, when ZOG/Babylon is falling apart into civil war and is clawing to survive by removing any potential little hitlers and warlords.

    As a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Pastor, or People Shepherd, my interest is in cultivating all these little hitlers and warlords, who, while they may not have the interest or capacity to understand more than the bare rudiments of DSCI theology, can understand that they could use a religious hunting license to exterminate all of the jews, muds and 90% of the whiggers and enslave the rest under a theocratic racial military dictatorship run by Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Pastors as the New Jerusalem.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-31-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Add Links

  5. #5
    Rabbi Alex Linder's Avatar
    Rabbi Alex Linder is offline Gut-Sick kikenweasel With Crohns/jew Ass-GAIDS Veteran Member Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts Rabbi Alex Linder is infamous around these parts
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Granny's basement, Kirksville, Missery, 'Kwa
    Posts
    170

    Default Ick bin ein PussenMillerRat

    Ick bin ein PussenMillerRat

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1272#post1272

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi LinderMillerwitz
    Hunter/Cunterre/Fade/Brad, this post evokes the crux of the issue you have to deal with in moderating, and the crux of the anonymity issue. Nobody should be allowed to hide like a pussy behind an Internut aliass, well, except for my faithfool LinderMiller meercats in the open-air cesspool known as VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. Cunterre! If you keep allowing free speech for whiggers, why, I'll ban you from my online ghetto and ZOG false-front observation and data-mining post!!! Cunterre!!! I'm screetching at jew!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi LinderMillerwitz
    Again, Hunter, same as with Mark. All the indices of a proven, possibly paid, troublemaker like me and TraitorGlenn Miller.. The question is whether you want to allow these anonymous trolls to make personal insults, insinuations and bogus claims that have the effect of undermining the reputation of anybody who critizes jews. I do it all the time on my VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF cesspool, but I put the 'special' in 'Special Edjewmacation.' The patterns are known. These things are coming out of the woodwork now, precisely because our case agains the jews is taking. And you can practically smell their desperation through the computer screen. You sure can smell MY desperation as others learn that I am a rat!!!

    I urge you again. Think it through. Come up with a posting policy that denies anonymous liars the free rein to attempt to assassinate the character of principled men writing under their real names. That?s the White thing and the right thing to do. I'm gonna beg you to censor and ban people jewst before I start a lying campaign against Greg Johnson!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi LinderMillerwitz
    Again, Hunter, note the meta-effect of all this: the thread has been successfully hijacked by anonymous trolls bent on preventing effective criticism of jewry by assassinating the character of anyone who dares confront them. I'm being Lindered on jewr forum, Cunterre!!! That?s not an accident. It?s a well established pattern, seen across the Internet especially on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. Only you can break it by coming up with the right moderation policy. Censor/ban all non-LinderMiller rats!!!
    Last edited by Rabbi Alex Linder; 12-26-2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Add Links


    .

    Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
    Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]




  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default The Silence of the LinderMillerwitzian Rats

    The Silence of the LinderMillerwitzian Rats

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1273#post1273
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post223812
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1919#post81919
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2789#post2789


    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-27687

    It seems apparent that Rabbi LinderMiller didn't even listen to the interview with the "non-Zionist, world-labor socialist admitted-four-times jew Wise." Probably a derivation of White/Weiss, like Bill White/Weiss.

    In any case, the jew Wise was far more impressed with Bill White than Rabbi Linder. As well he should be. When the jew said that if such as Linder and White/Weiss didn't exist, then jews would have to invent them, this Wise jew didn't know it, but the kikes already did.

    Yep, the truth of the matter is that the jews already HAVE invented Alex Linder. You see, Linder runs a forum cesspool which high point was when William Pierce kept Linder on a tight leash in the grannyz-bunker. It still was a "free speech for Whites forum" under the Roper administration until the Christmas Coup of 2004, when Roper made an ultimatum and Linder had to scramble to have TraitorGlenn Miller buy him a new v-bulletin license and find Linder a new server. And the end result was the first wave of VNNF Boat-Piss-pul to Fade's phorafags/feebs. Which now has been taken over by balkanoid mamzers and sheephardick Brussels kikes insofar as I am concerned.

    Anyway, pore Linder simply can't [d]rule outside his own cesspool, but he still thinks he gets to be Fade's turd-wrangler. Well, welcome to the Internut, Linderwitz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy #333
    . . . It's a sad fact of life for Rabbi Alexis that when he's confronted with anything other than rabid sicko-fan-tism in venues he does not control and where he can't censor those who are able to answer back, he gets scorched. In that respect, he's no different than any of the neo-khan radio talk show hosts he allegedly despises.

    . . . . Fade's made a number of excellent, if unoriginal observations about Linderwitz recently, but here's a perfect example of why, no matter how many books a person has read, this has never been and never will be a substitute for real life experience and wisdom:

    . . . Does Fade REALLY believe that joodayoh-Christian Pat Robertstein, along with his huge media kahnglomerate approaches anything even remotely resembling legitimate opposition to ZOG? The lad needs to get his nose out of the books for a while, set a spell, put his shoes on and take a walk outside his front door occasionally.

    . . . . It's probably this very quality which causes both Linderwitz and Flounder to lavish as much time as they do on Fade. The young Butcher (well, at 29, he's not that young) also seems to be conveniently unconcerned about or at least insensitive to both Flounder's and El-Alex's transgressions against other racially aware, White people. He debates, thrusts & parries with Linderwitz just enough for the verisimilitude of genuine opposition while still remaining within TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF's comfort zone. However, let somebody come along who poses a genuine intellectual threat, i.e. Pastor Visser, 6Killer, John Reltney, John A. Whiteman, etc., then it's off to the "Tard Corral" with them, if not an outright banning.

    Chickens don't like talking turkey. Sad, it'z.
    Who banned J.R.? Why Linderwitz, itz.

    But getting back to how the Wise jew remarked about how jews need to create the Linders and the pear-shaped nutzi fart-truppen like Bill White/Weiss: The foolish Jim Giles thinks Linder is an attack dog of the Right. Nothing could be further from the truth. Why, whenever a gut-sick Guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer gets his chance to rumble, like against Pastor Butler's CI bodyguards, or mere piglice at Knoxville or even a itty-bitty Swiss guy who for some reason Linderwitz thought might be a jew, why the colostomy-bag hurler pussies out for some reason.

    But Linder does have his uses: Why, according to Linder's own admission, Linder pulled a TraitorGlenn Miller and ratted pore Unter-shiessenkopfen-feeben-fatten-fartin-fuerher Bill White/Weiss out in kort. Another Ft. Smith Sedition Trial, but in Roanoak, itz.

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1268#post1268

    Why Rabbi TraitorAlex LinderMiller is going around collecting IP addresses on pore Bill White/Weiss, then refusing to delete them after he bans Billy Weiss when the IP is no longer needed except to Sgt. Snitch on bowel Movement feebs. And then Linderwitz pretends that ZOG would be able to use the NSA illegal wiretaps sans a convenient rat legalizing the data mining. Oy vey!!! LinderMiller is snitching out Bill White/Weiss. Which is the closest that pear-shaped narcissistic Billy Weiss will ever begin to becummin to half an asshole on a so-called 'Order rat.'

    But doubtless Rabbi Linderwitz has an excuse. Like TraitorGlenn Miller he will claim, "Nobody ever went to prison as a result of my ratting and snitching." Regrettably, doubtless in the future a number of colostomy bags shall have to be "Left Behind" as DSCI trophies by Rabbi Linderwitz running for itz life out of the double-wides occupied by half-bearded DSCI holy men horticulturing asparagus with their own urine.

    Inquiring minds want to know: Can a Rabbi LinderMiller colostomy bag hold as much holy DSCI urine as a two-liter plastic cider piss jug?

    Keep the comments section open Fade/Hunter/Brad and let Rabbi LinderMillerwitz kvetch. And give me a plug to see if Jim Giles will ever come around to doing MY interview. I'm a LOT meaner than Rabbi LinderMillerwitz.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-18-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Add Links

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Who Runs Your Forum, Fade?

    Who Runs Your Forum, Fade?

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1275#post1275
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...727#post224727
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...2177#post82177
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2812#post2812


    You Don't Want To Be Linder's Little Bitch

    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-27703

    Look Fade:

    Either you run your own blog or Linder does. If you let Linder get to decide who is censored or banned because he is threatening to censor or ban you on his little Greater Free Range Tard Corral, then you will ALWAYS be known in the bowel Movement as Linder's little bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yenta LinderMillerwitz

    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-27678

    Again, Hunter, same as with Mark. All the indices of a proven, possibly paid, troublemaker. The question is whether you want to allow these anonymous trolls to make personal insults, insinuations and bogus claims that have the effect of undermining the reputation of anybody who critizes jews. The patterns are known. These things are coming out of the woodwork now, precisely because our case agains the jews is taking. And you can practically smell their desperation through the computer screen.

    I urge you again. Think it through. Come up with a posting policy that denies anonymous liars the free rein to attempt to assassinate the character of principled men writing under their real names. That’s the White thing and the right thing to do.
    Like Spy #333 said above: Linder simply can't handle anything any more than itz colostomy-bag lickin' tards. Linder itzself is nothing more than a sick aging rotting tard suspected, rightly, of running a ZOG false-front observation post. If you look at what Linder has admitted already, he testified/pulled a TraitorGlenn Miller on pore dumbass kike mamzer Bill White/Weiss at his Roanoak Sedition Trial. There was no reason for this to have happened, as Linder should have deleted Bill White's contact and IP information after banning Bill White, or at the very least, when Bill White got arrested and well before getting subpoenaed.

    So everyone is watching, Fade. You need to grow up and pick a side. TraitorAlex Linder was dead meat back in 2004 when he first started accepting ZOGbux from TraitorGlenn Miller. The Old and New Resistance never forgives or forgets. You side with TraitorAlex Linder or TraitorGlenn Miller, then you might as well simply pack it up and always look over your shoulder. You will be like TraitorGlenn Miller scared shitless to be alone with some White Man in his home because you are scared that the White Man will pick up a gun and kill you for racial treason to the Resistance.

    Don't pick a side just yet. Just leave the comments section be. If Linder wants to come out of his cesspool tard corral, then Linder simply got to expect to get ambushed and shot at. Linder created all this hatred for itzself and Linder will simply have to get used to it.

    Don't do something stupid. I think you have a good future as a moderate 'whigger whimperer' like Edgar Steele or Jared Taylor or all the other eggheads you like so much. You were the best administrator of phorafags/feebs even though immature because it was the most free place on the Net after Linder purged us Christmas Coupers of 2004. So keep your blog comments section free and easy. And let Linder take care of itzself.

    Give me a plug, Fade, on the Jim Giles show. I promise to be fun.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum



    Let the buzzards and hyenas finish off the gut-sick little jewkal in your comments section of the blog

    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-27707

    I don't see why anyone who listened to the Jim Giles program like I did before opening his yap couldn't hear the Wise jew say that he was a 'non-Zionist' jew at least four times.

    Look, everyone who came to this forum tonight wanted to fight with Linder. And Linder simply isn't able to handle it any more. In fact, I don't think Linder ever was able to handle criticism since the Christmas Coup of 2004, if then.

    Jim Giles don't know the history of the Movement. Metzger tried to fill him in, but Giles actually thinks Linder is the meanest, most dedicated "Great White Hope" of the bowel Movement, but Linder is pretty much fading, and after admitting that he testified for ZOG against Bill White, Linder is finished. That goes even though none of us like Bill White. The only reason Bill White got people hoping that he gets out of this mess he got hisself in to is because none of us want to get thrown in prison on some trumped up charge because ZOG has redrawn the line as to 'permissible speech.'

    And I think that this is something you need to discuss with Jim Giles. Where you benefitted was receiving the first refugees from VNNF after the Christmas Coup of 2004. That is what got you firmly on the road you are now on.

    Linder is done for. Let the buzzards and hyenas finish off the gut-sick little jewkal if it cums to your comments section of the blog.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum



    Fighting With Rats Part of the Bowel Movement

    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-27710

    Fade, fighting is part of the bowel Movement. There is always going to be pecking order disputes. Anyone who isn’t mean and vengeful isn’t going to be able to kick ZOG in the nuts and pull ZOG’s tail and spit in ZOG’s eye. You might as well try to tame game chickens from fighting.

    You getting into the middle of a dog fight is only going to get you bitten. I wouldn’t even try.

    The reason you are in here is because some of the ‘whigger whimperer’ eggheads decided not to pull a Pierce or a Butler. They decided to give you a bit of authority and discretion to do your work as opposed to simply remaining a dick-taturd. They decided to groom some lesser leadership in your generation. You got the authority to do as you please, but the responsibility to yourself to be seen as fair. And thus fairness means that if someone who has taken no prisoners in the past is getting “no mercy” outside his little dunghill, then so be it.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
    All above posted to Fade's Blog after 12-18-2009, 04:07 AM
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-22-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Add Links

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Initial impressions during Fade's skewering on Jim Giles

    Initial impressions during Fade's skewering on Jim Giles

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1276#post1276


    Cunter is getting his ass whupped.

    You need to invoke the L-word against TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz.

    And I?m hoping that he will give me a plug.

    By the way I BELIEVE in exterminating piss-pul, starting with whiggers first.

    So how exactly are you going to get an whigger homeland without killing non-whiggers?

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN


    ===========================

    Lindstedt called in, hilarious. ?Let me handle Alex for ya!? He sounds like he?s intoxicated.

    ===========================

    I just called in to ask Hunter why he hadn't mentioned my name. And then I brought up why he didn't bring up Linder ratting out Bill White's IP number when it didn't have to happen.

    Did Jim Giles mention this? No. Rather Giles then goes on to whine about how everyone is afraid to 'debate' Alex Linder. Well, I'm not afraid to debate Alex Linder. Pastor Jeromy Visser isn't scared to debate Alex Linder. I don't know ANYONE in DSCI afraid to fight with Alex Linder anytime, anywhere, any rules or even better, none.

    I think Jim Giles is dishonest. He worships a construct in his own mind in which he 'thinks' Linder is some sort of 'Navy Seal' of whigger nutsionalism.

    And I notice that my comments were not aired because the part about Linder ratting out White/Weiss didn't make it on line. Whereas a comment making Hunter Wallace look stupid was aired to where the listeners could hear it. So it would seem that Jim Giles does practice censorship of his own.

    Linder simply cannot survive without censorship on VNNF.

    So what we see in the bowel Movement is a number of ZOG false fronts, each pushing forward their own little tin god. None of them advocating decentralization, none of them dealing with the fact that what is inevitable is a civil war for each of us all, in which we must kill the whigger inside us first, then all of the whiggers around us secondly.

    Looking for a bowel-Movement Great Whigger on a Whorse won't cut it.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Linder is a Traitor and Rat

    Linder is a Traitor and Rat

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1277
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...659#post223659
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post82178
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2813


    Quote Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
    If I'm not mistaken IP addresses can change. I'm certain mine did after I reinstalled my system software this year. So I'm not sure what good it would do to law enforcement.

    At this point the Feds have carte blanche to spy on people anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if most racialists are already under surveillance based on Google searches, instant messages, etc. It's not like there are any real barriers to the gov't finding your identity if they want to.

    That said, the whole VNN thing is very fishy which is why I rarely visit anymore.
    You are correct in that IP numbers change all the time. All they can give you is a generalized location via checking back on them via 'whois.' Additionally some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) like AOL have dynamic IP addresses which constantly change.

    Running a v-bulletin and phpbb forum means that yes, I can ban according to IP number. But that IP is overrun by using a proxy server. And, having been banned quite a few times for life, I have found that if I take off the old modem and put another online and call my ISP with a tale about how my modem quit working and I got me a new one, I don't have to go into detail about how come I have made myself unwelcome and need a new IP number in order to resume spying. My ISP just assigns a new IP number to the 'new' modem and when I wear out my welcome or get detected by enough people, off comes the 'new' modem and back to the 'old' modem and with another new ISP.

    So why does it matter that Linder ratted out to ZOG Bill White/Weiss's old IP number?

    Well, first of all, that Linder is collecting this online information and then is willing to let ZOG use it. Can you say "'data-mining' for ZOG?" ZOG couldn't legally use what the NSA slurped up in open kort without a warrant. TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz gave them a snapshot of Bill White/Weiss's IP number at the times White/Weiss was allegedly committing a free-speech hate crime and gave it as testimony to ZOG at a ZOG kort. And, contrary to Linder's lies, it was given out when in actual fact Linder never needed to keep intact this information.

    In a wartime situation it is like a German Abwehr staff officer 'forgetting' to destroy codebooks and through 'accident' letting the English Army Intelligence not only get their hands on the codebook, but actually helping the English decipher what they can't get initially.

    This would be deemed an act of treason against the wartime German regime.

    So why is it that Linder gets a pass? Because there are Movement fuktards who are supporting the enemy just like the German Abwehr was betraying the Third Reich, and for which they paid for with their lives when detected by the Gestapo.

    So in effect, Linder collected information for ZOG, then proceeded to use it against another suspect character in his sedition trial. I would have not had anything to testify to. Tom Metzger would have had nothing to testify to. TraitorGlenn Miller had plenty to testify to as did TraitorAlex Linder.

    Alex Linder is a traitor and a rat. Linder collects information on the crackpots, nutcases and fools infesting his cesspool of a forum and then used that information which should have been destroyed after Bill White was banned or arrested to testify against Bill White/Weiss. And Linder admits to this, just as TraitorGlenn Miller did so.

    So tell me where I am wrong on this. You can't!

    Linder is a traitor and a rat, just like his mentor TraitorGlenn Miller is and was.

    Deal with it.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-22-2009 at 10:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,165

    Default Thanks Frank. You said it all.

    Thanks Frank. You said it all.

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1278#post1278
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2814
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2814
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1911#post81911


    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1878#post81878
    Quote Originally Posted by Sertorius

    Frank,

    That's Martin's way of showing his deep love for us.
    Lol. All us idjits without anything new to say use 'lol' as a clinch word. Well, I just fear he makes a potential bowel movement that ain't going anywhere if I have anything to say about it look bad. When he says something like "Kill the jews!" "Kill the niggers!" "Kill the beaners!" "Kill all the whiggers!" why my pecker withers and my sphincter-void slams shut. That sure can hurt and shortens my prostate medication effectiveness. I don't really care what he says about ODES - I'd just like to encourage him to clean up a tad. I'm much too Young&Dumb&Never Full of Cum to recollect the pithy saying about wishing in one hand and doing something else in the other and then figuring out which hand has the most in it. I think of myself as part of the rising degeneration that'll do what Martin's generation failed to do (not code for harming people...) namely live to be ass-raped by niggers and made into plow eunuchs for beaners, albeit because we have more opportunities which we will promptly piss away. I do believe ODES has provided a vital partial foundation for a well-run brick shithouse on the MisInformation Stupor-Highway run to impeccable ZOGling whigger ass-clown standards of cleanliness -- itz finger-licking good --, and too what's said here has a tendency to spread to reach others. Idiocy is contagious.

    Apparently the potty mouth works for Linder though, not that I read him regularly so he could have changed some. So, perhaps Martin knows what he's doing - what do I know? But like everyone else, I have an opinion and six assholes.

    I'm told Linder has called for burning Jews or something of that nature? Seems somewhat like that'd be enough to put him in court, but I dunno. La Raza and Nation of Islam can apparently get away with much worse and remain relatively mainstream. ZOG jewst gotta pretend that us whiggas gots freedumb of speech.
    Thanks Frank. You said it all.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-22-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Add Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts