• Show
Clear All

TraitorAlex Linder/Corporal Snitch Rats Out Bill White For ZOG

TraitorAlex Linder/Corporal Snitch Rats Out Bill White for ZOG

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1294#post1294
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...769#post224769
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2819
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post82187

A rat is a rat is a rat. And rats do what rats do, like collect information for ZOG and then testilie against White men at sedition trials.

Below, is the gut-sick guido-kikenrat with jew ass-cancer's own words on his own ZOG false-front forum in which he admits pretty much collecting information that didn't need to be collected in the first place and which needed to be 'lost.' Also noted is the fact that TraitorAlex Linder had plenty of time to delete this information given the fact that this information was going to probably be subpoenaed since the date of the trial was known for months.

Now anyone who can't read and understand the plain facts given this information, and having read these facts, well, you are a rat enabler for ZOG pretending to be a whigger nutsionalist and paytriot. Itz just that simple.

TraitorAlex Linder/Corporal Snitch on TraitorAlex Linder/Corporal Snitch:

Originally posted by TraitorAlex Linder/Corporal Snitch

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...21#post1081521

I'm going to testify today at 1:30 EST via videoconference.
    Of course you are going to testilie on behalf of ZOG against Bill White/Weiss, TraitorAlex LinderMiller. Not being a rat and a snitch never occurred for a second, did it?

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...38#post1081538

Originally posted by Donnie/Dummy in Ohio
    You were subpoenaed?
    Yes, I was. Last week. Due to medical conditions I am testifying via videoconference from here in town.
    Isn't ZOG ever so solicitous of its unhealthy gut-sick guido-kikenweasels with jew ass-cancer running a ZOG false-front running a data-mining operation to keep an eye on whigger nutsionalists?

And TraitorAlex Linder had almost an entire year in which to get rid of this evidence that he had no business collecting, much less keeping, but still he kept this evidence in order to get to go to the trouble of testifying against Bill White when it was amply evident that Bill White would be going to trial in Ft. Smith, er, Roanoke, for the past few months.

Now I would think, if I seen anyone in my forum was about to get prosecuted for 'Internut terrorism' that if for no other reason than to avoid having to testify against another bowel-Movement 'leader,' even one I didn't like, that I would get rid of any 'evidence.' And I sure don't need to be any Tony Soprano in order to know as much.

But the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer somehow managed to collect this sensitive information on one of his bowel-Movement enemies and then 'surprise' it was kept intact and TraitorAlex Linder was ready to strap on the dildoes and testilie.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...67#post1081567

Back from testifying via videoconference. It was no more than 15 minutes, pro-forma questions verifying I own the forum and keep the records, Bill's user names, that kind of thing. White's lawyer Damico cross-examined. He basically asked whether admins/mods could go in and change posts, which of course they technically can. Nothing really in dispute as far as I could see.
    Yes, yes, TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz/Corporal Snitch went ahead and "kept the records" for this day of infamous snitchery. Why "Bill's user names, that kind of thing" were kept in order to testify against him at trial. And when the Defense attorney Damico went ahead and asked if the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer couldn't go in and change posts -- thus giving Linder a chance to spread doubt as to whether the posts that he collected on Bill White were legit and thus acting as an effective prosecution witness against Bill White -- why LinderMiller had a cow about this. Why, don't question the word of a ZOG rat running a ZOG false front against some solipsistic ZOGling whigger ass-clown who is a Defendant in a sedition trial! ZOG rats and snitches should ALWAYS be believed -- by whigger nutsionalists so that they too can be snitched out in they's own good time, the effin' idiots!!!

TraitorAlex LinderMiller/Corporal Snitch in effect was a snitch/rat for hire for ZOG, and didn't want to be a witness for Bill White. Didn't want to help Bill White's lawyer introduce "reasonable doubt" not only against TraitorAlex Linder's testilying on behalf of the Prostitution, but also against the entire case itsself.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...68#post1081568

I should say also that the subpoena demanded I produce IPs for Bill's user names, which I did.
    The subpoena demanded that TraitorAlex Linder produce plenty of evidence against Bill White -- which the gut sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer did.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...69#post1081569

If you have any questions, I will answer them if I can.
    Well, Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinksy Lindstedt has plenty of questions. If TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz/Corporal Snitch wants to answer them, then how very nice.

TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz/Corporal Snitch, you gut-sick guido-kikenmamzer with jew ass-cancer punk, make my day!!!

I'm a lot meaner than some little Swiss guy two-thirds jewr size at Topeka that you were scared might whip jewr guido mamzer ass.

Can anyone intelligent read TraitorAlex Linder's admissions that he kept user contact information on Bill White that he didn't have to keep in the first place, that he had ample time to get rid of this 'evidence' knowing Bill White would be brought to trial, and then got all snarky when the Defense attorney gave Linder an out in his testilying against Bill White and not figure out that TraitorAlex Linder is a traitor running a ZOG false front paid for by TraitorGlenn Miller as a paymaster for ZOG?

TraitorAlex Linder/Corporal Snitch did his dead-level best to send Bitch-tits Bill White to prison, and at the same time pretends that he was Bill White's best friend and supporter in the bowel Movement.

Read the above for yourself. Go to the links above for as long as they are intact. Save them to your own hard drive.

And, upon reading the above for yourself, think and proceed to jettison this ZOG rat from your life in the (bowel) Movement. If you refuse to denounce this rat from ever having any position of trust in this dygenic, traitor-riddled, rat-infested bowel Movement, it is because you yourself are a fool and a regime-criminal supporter or traitor jewrself -- or all of above.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-23-2009, 03:58 AM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Greg Johnson Is Nearly As Big A Fag As I Am

Greg Johnson Is Nearly As Big A Fag As I Am

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1305#post1305
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post226889
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...nearly-as.html

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...60#post1086260

Well, 24 hours and we haven't seen anybody successfully dispute the original post that I had my little gay meercat Vargina the LinderMillerite Meercat post these lies I told it to post. We've seen a couple whispered claims the above myspace isn't his, but no one has produced any evidence to back that claim. None of my faithfool jew and whigger faggot tards want to be shipped out to the 'Tard Corral or have me or my gay lover with the huge purse TraitorGlenn Miller pull a TraitorAlex LinderMiller on them like I did with Bill White.

The real question is, just who is this 'Greg Johnson'? which goes to show that us faggots don't have to know who somebody is before us faggots are trying to 'out' him to tards like Jim Giles, who has a man-crush on my little gut-sick guido-kikenweasel ass with jew ass-cancer.

1) Where did he go to school? Where did he get his PhD? What was it in? Why should he tell a ZOGling ass-licker collecting ZOGbux from TraitorGlenn Miller who likes ratting out Movement tards anything??? Why does every other PhD have his bio up front, not that 'every other PhD does so, but Johnson's is nowhere to be found? Smart boy, knowing that I am a lying gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer, to not tell a known ZOG informant anything and to stay away from VNNF Boat Piss-pul.

2) Is Greg Johnson his real name? His full name? A pseudonym?
      Anything to get attention off from the fact that I've been ratting out Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss.

3) There is very good reason to believe "Greg Johnson" is a homosexual. Me and TraitorGlenn Miller met someone like that in a jewplin faggot-bar restroom's glory hole. There is circumstantial evidence he is a chickenhawk. Well, not really, but FaggotGlenn Miller, TraitorGlenn's son, said that he had 'boyzsechs' with whoever I claimed it happened with. It is a fact that many "chickenhawks" are also pedophiles. I would know all about that. Is Greg Johnson a queer, a chickenhawk, or a pedophile and a compulsive shit-eater like myself? I don't know. But I do love to lie and insinuate that I know. Then I whine like a hypocritical pussy when I claim others do it to me. What I do know for a fact is that:

4) Greg Johnson has pretended to be a woman in the past. I begged Greggie to do a threesome with two other bitches, me and Elishabah Strom.

5) Greg Johnson is a grown man, without girlfriend or famly, who enjoys attending children's movies. Sounds an awful lot like me.

6) Greg Johnson deliberately deceives radio audiences by pretending the pseudonyms he uses are real people. Again, been there, done that.

The larger picture and problem here, which real WN should be aware of, is that the academic WNs, along with the younger crowd they can attract, foolishly are allowing themselves to be drawn into safe, ineffectual professional conservatism. Whereass the larger picture and problem here, which every real WN is aware of, along with the crowds of Y&D&FofC skinhead shithead whiggers they attract, are foolishly allowing theysselfs to be drawn into dangerous fagophile ZOGling false-front TraitorGlenn LinderMillery snitchery.

There are two strategic paths WN can follow. Me, I always followed the ZOGbux and sucked up every penny and squirt that TraitorGlenn Miller gave me.

1) It can attempt to insinuate itself, to mesh with, to blend with, professional conservatism. This path of implicit conservatism, or functional conservatism, is the wrong way to go. The attempt to be both radical and respectable does not and cannot work, for rather obvious psychological and political reasons. Ask me about my suckcess with the Whigger Fuktard Party in Missery!!!

2) The correct path for WN is to polarize. Polarize the political field between Whites and jews. The primarily functional difference between this and the faileocon path above is that, rather than mix and blend with conservatism, Whites attack them as just another set of jew-tools, same, on the essentials, as liberals, communists and multiculturalists. Listen to me yelp, bitch, piss and moan about how the jews and niggers are causing jew ass-cancer in gut-sick little lying guido-kikenweasels with jew ass-cancer. How can anyone not see THAT cummin'?

Well, I called this intellecshul named Greg Johnson a faggot for the 666th time. And he stole one of my little trademarked petty sayings from me. That ought to count for something. And I'm all mad at Cunter Wall-ass for some reason. He refused to kick Marty off of his forums. Waaahhhhh!!!! I'll get that dumb whigger Jim Giles to repeat my lies for me!!!
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-31-2009, 09:07 PM. Reason: Add Links

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
      Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

Rabbi 'Lyin' Guido' LinderMiller of VNNF Responds To Greg 'Brown' Johnson of TOO

The Movement Turd

December 2009

Heard on the Turd
        Dec. 27, 2009

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1309#post1309
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...287#post227287

Rabbi 'Lyin' Guido' LinderMiller of VNNF Responds To Greg 'Brown' Johnson of TOO

Originally posted by TowardWewelsburg
        http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...55#post1086655

Jim Giles read this response from Greg Johnson on the air today:

"Jim,

I cancelled the interview with you because I did not like how I sounded in the Sunic interview. The Duke interview is an apples and oranges comparison, since (1) I interviewed him; he did not interview me, and (2) it was done by email, not by phone.

Linder called me a homosexual because he was pissed at me for publicly disagreeing with his constant diatribes against Sam Francis, Jared Taylor, Patrick Buchanan, and Peter Brimelow. Linder doesn't know anything about my personal life, but he was unscrupulous enough to make the charge anyway.

I guess he felt he could make it stick because I wrote a piece for VNN attacking the low-brow gay bashing on the site.

But you should know that Alex has no principled opposition to homosexuality, since he co-founded VNN with a lesbian and published my anti-gay bashing piece in the first place.

He is just pretending outrage because he is a demagogue who will use any charge to try to smear me. There is no point in responding to accusations like that, because they are not honest. If you respond to one, he will just throw out another one.

Now he is claiming that I "pretended to be a woman"--which conjures up the image of a transvestite. The truth is that one my many pen names was "The Cat Lady." Sure it is a dumb pen name. But I got tired of hearing that White Nationalists need to soften their message to appeal to women. So I created a female persona who was more hardcore than Alex Linder. When the reviews got a lot of attention, I regretted using a silly name (although there were a lot of silly names online then--and still), and I eventually changed it to T. C. Lynch. Note how Alex conceals information and twists this fact to make it sound damning and sordid.

But it gets worse. He is also claiming that I might be a child molester because I "enjoy seeing kids' movies." The truth is that I reviewed a single kids' movie for VNN, and I chose that particular movie because there was nothing better to see at the time. Again, note how he conceals and twists facts to make me look bad.

Then he says that I was "intentionally deceiving" the Political Cesspool audience by using a pen name. Well that sounds really sinister, doesn't it? Until one thinks a bit and realizes that the whole point of using a pen name is to deceive the whole planet, not just the Political Cesspool radio audience!

This sort of deceit is the norm with Linder. His dishonesty betrays a complete contempt for his audience and donors. He obviously thinks they are a bunch of morons.

It was also completely immoral to publish the Myspace profile of some poor gay guy who happens to share my name and claim that he is the racist and anti-Semite who edits The Occidental Quarterly. That is an actionable libel, since false claims like that can do real damage to a person's life and livelihood. I would not be surprised if Linder is slapped with a lawsuit. I am sure Morris Dees would be happy to do the legal work for free.

The people who donate money to Linder and are otherwise involved with him need to ask themselves if they can risk further involvement with such a loose cannon.

Alex Linder is a sick individual, mentally and physically. Every person he has associated with ends up bitterly regretting it. I hope you do not end up the same way.

I wish you all the best. I hope you continue with your radio show. I want you to know there are no hard feelings on my part. The only thing that matters is whether or not there are white people on this planet 200 years from now. Compared to that, personal feelings just don't matter.

Yours sincerely,
        Greg Johnson

PS: Feel free to share this letter with anyone."

=================

The Empire's Gut-Sick Guido-Weasel With jew Ass-Cancer kikes Back:

Originally posted by Rabbi LinderMillerWitz
        Originally posted by what portions of Greg Johnson's post Rabbi LinderMillerwitz wants to answer
        Linder called me a homosexual because he was pissed at me for publicly disagreeing with his constant diatribes against Sam Francis, Jared Taylor, Patrick Buchanan, and Peter Brimelow. Linder doesn't know anything about my personal life, but he was unscrupulous enough to make the charge anyway.
        Completely wrong and irrelevant - but notice Johnson's M.O. Insane guido-kikenweasels with jew ass-cancer at least have a modius operandi. We learn all about 'M.O.s' when we are going ass-to-mouth with such agents provacateur like TraitorGlenn Miller. But like most jews we have racial memory from our D-g daddy Satan, father of lies. I call Johnson a queer, he responds with a bunch of non-sequiturs, instead of fighting fire with fire and calling me TraitorGlenn Miller's ass-puppet and a faggot like everyone in the bowel Movement thinks I am. Where do you think I got jew ass-cancer if not from an Ass Injected Death Sentence (AIDS) from my cornholer and paymaster TraitorGlenn Miller? What has his position on these other men got to do with my calling him a queer? If Johnson wasn't such a clueless goyim, then he would call me a jew faggot AND keep harping on how much of TraitorGlenn Miller's spunk I've had to suck down every time the VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF server bill cums due. If I attack these men and their defenders, as I do, that's an unrelated issue. Why is that? Because none of my colostomy-bag licking 'tards are going to say any different for fear of me sicking my faithfool Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat on them and having them banned. Nobody wants them expelled VNNF colostomy-bag lickin' 'tards. I called Johnson a queer because he is not a queer like myself, and I want to know how many other queers he is drawing into WN because there can only be one Tard Faggot Kink. I think everyone ought to be concerned about that. Striking a Napoleonic pose by fumbling with my colostomy-bag fob.

Originally posted by what portions of Greg Johnson's post Rabbi LinderMillerwitz wants to answer
        2) I guess he felt he could make it stick because I wrote a piece for VNN attacking the low-brow gay bashing on the site.
        I don't remember this piece. That's not to say it don't exist. If it does exist I'll have Vargina delete it and blame it all on Elishaba Strom, holder of the LinderMiller family jewels and carver of my frontal mangina. What relevance does it have anyway? None. Why would a straight WN care about "gay bashing" anyway? Why I'm the biggest faggot in the bowel Movement now that I have a ZOG-provided colostomy bag and my asshole can be used for mansechs! Why would a supposed WN use the judeo-left euphemism "gay" anyway, rather than the objective homosexual or the accurate 'queer'? Faggot! Homo!! Pervert!!! See? That ought to convince the VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF tards that I'm not a fudge packer, a rump ranger, a pecker pleaser. Why, after over five years of sucking off Sgt. Snitch and collecting the ZOGbux from him, none of my tards have seemed to figure out that I'm Corporal Snitch!!!

But you should know that Alex has no principled opposition to homosexuality, since he co-founded VNN with a lesbian and published my anti-gay bashing piece in the first place.
        It's true I have no principled opposition to anything as a gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer that I got from going ass-to-mouth with TraitorGlenn Miller but I'll claim that I like, as a homosexual writer, homosexuals as writers. I do have a principled opposition to them as editors and leaders as long as it is understood that gut-sick guido-weasels with jew ass-cancer get a free pass, if from no one else, my faithfool VNNF tards. As I have said. You know how you can tell that a gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer is lying?: My lips are moving!!! You see how intelligent men suddenly forget how to make distinctions when it serves their interests. This especially holds true for colostomy bag-licking tards, because they will lick every drop from my colostomy bag. Greg Johnson was right: I really especially have a lot of contempt for my stupid tards who will take a good pissing down theys' unwashed necks and think it is raining if I tell them it'z raining!!!

It is true, as far as I know, that Regina Belser was/is a lesbian. See? Contrary to my lies above, I have no problem with faggot editors as long as I and one of my flunkies are the faggot editors. She never hid it like I did. The reason I worked with her was that she knew html, while I did not, and she was willing to post my daily writing on a website for nothing more than a bit of carpet munching. At that point I did not know enough to set up a site and post my work, so, since she did, I thought it was best to have her do that. She was middle-aged when we started, and her sexuality really wasn't relevant to either of our separate chicken-hunting expeditions. Except in one way - and this was something I was not fully aware of when I started, and in fact is the basis of my position on homos today. Wait for it, wait for it, and now that you are waiting for it, you stupid VNNF tards, I'll leave you to finish pulling jewr own little moral peckers. You stupid fuktards didn't actually think that a gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer had any 'principles' other than collecting ZOGbux from my paymaster TraitorGlenn Miller and going ass-to-mouth with Sgt. Snitch, did you? My unprincipled position, as opposed to the non-existent lies of the Linder-alleged homosexual Greg Johnson, who don't want anything to do with VNNF boat piss-pul tards running wild in the Greater Free Range Tard Corral.

Regina Belser was, in effect, my editor for a brief period of time. She bailed when we had our first legal run in, when Vanguard Financial Services tried to bluff us out of our url. I told them to go fuck themselves, and nothing further was heard in the grannyzbunker. The threat was enough to drive her off, however. That aside, during the period in which she was, in effect, my editor, she duly and professionally posted everything I wrote with one exception: she could not bring herself to post a spintro I wrote on the close association between homsexuals and pedophiles. That is because she had a conscience whereas I'm completely amoral This was the first time I realized that queers, even females, are very, very worried about anyone making the basic observation that many of those blasted by the general media as pedophiles are in factor homosexuals (male homosexuals, almost always). Which goes to show that most faggots still have a sense of shame, which in myself is altogether absent as I am a complete narcissistic sociopath. This discovery, again, brought on by her refusal to post my words, showed me that homosexuals have no place being editors of any publication that deals with politics, with, of course the exception of me and my VNNF 'Log Cabin' 'Tards.. That is my unprincipled position today and possibly even for the next 15 minutes. Greg Johnson is a homosexual. I don't have any proof of that accusation, and in a better White world, Greg Johnson could hire someone to make me eat my words with my testicles as a chaser. But, I'm not worried, because I'm a catcher, not a pitcher. My guess, and this is a guido-weaselling way to get around a slander and libel suit, based on his career with VNN, in not wanting to go ass-to-mouth with TraitorGlenn Miller is that he is not a chickenhawk like myself -- a male homosexual who likes teenage boys. Thank D-g that FaggotGlenn Miller, TraitorGlenn Miller's eldest spawn, indulged my castration fantasies a long time ago. I think is quite possible, in fact, that he is pedophile like myself. I got to laugh about ZOG imprisoning Lindstedt on bogus charges when it was critters like myself who are guilty of that vice! But, again, I am a sick sick sorry excuse for a man, physically, mentally, morally. You will notice in his words that nowhere in any of his letters or interviews does he deny being a homosexual. In fact, he is leaving me to wallow in my own amoral swinishness and let normal people think that I am projecting my faults upon others yet again. What he does, every time he is challenged, is spew non-sequiturs and try to redirect the discussion to some irrelevant topic again like myself. A gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer like myself gets to make the accusations here on the Greater Free Range Tard Corral.

Greg Johnson is a homosexual as am I. He won't admit that fact any more than I will. I wonder what else he is hiding. That he is not half the rat-cock sucking ass-licking faggot I am, else he too would be a gut-sick whigger weasel with jew ass-cancer!!!

I don't even think Greg Johnson is his real name. See, my lips are moving!!! Every other Ph.D. out there has his bio and his publications up front. What difference does that make, I sure can't tell you. With "Greg Johnson," these are nowhere to be found. Maybe he thinks I'll steal it along with suppositories for my now-underused back-door rear-entry mangina.

Who is "Greg Johnson"? What is his background? What is his agenda? For that matter, anyone who isn't asking these questions of myself must not be one of my 'tards.

The answers to none of these questions are known. And, until I started whupping up my tards to a frenzy in my own Greater Free Range Tard Corral, along with that roid-rage retard Jim Giles in his 16,000 ZOGbux double-wide trailer at the end of a gravel road and at least eight of his blue-tick coon hounds, nobody really gave a gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's ass.
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-02-2010, 09:00 PM. Reason: LinderMiller stream of kikeishness

Comment

The Great Linder-pussy Gets To Ban Anyone Off His Tard Corral

The Great Linder-pussy Gets To Ban Anyone Off His Tard Corral

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1332#post1332

Originally posted by Rabbi LinderMillerwitz

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...27#post1087727

Originally posted by PeterKramer
          http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...23#post1087723

I thought the rule was that even if someone had been outed somewhere else it was still a banning offense to post their name here.
          There was no outing. His name has been posted at multiple forums for years. I certainly am under no obligation to allow mental patients like Brad Griffin to insult me or anyone else with impunity. The Great LinderPussy has no obligation to obey itz own rules. [D]Rules are for 'Tards like jewrself that are about to be banned for not licking my colostomy bag!!! If any other good posters here are under attack by sex deviants or insane asylum patients, they can certainly defend themselves by using the criminal's real name. Not to worry, we are data-mining everyone and Cunterre WallASS is especially on my shit list. ZOG welfare check collectors with bleeding ass-holes DO get to call other people faggots, especially in the Greater Free Range Tard Corral, when We (my drunken gay lover Sgt. Snitch and me as Corporal Snitch) own the Tard Corral. Why do you think we call it VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF?

We like to pretend that we are something other than an open-air cesspool and that we already uphold higher posting standards than any other site in WN, which doesn't uphold the giggle test, but we will respond if attacked. Vargina, my LinderMiller Meercat, are the flaming colostomy bags full of pussy gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer shit ready for the catapult? If you have a problem with that, leave, you wicked, ungratefool 'tard.

Originally posted by The Peter Linder is Hottt For
          You were winning the argument before you started attacking Johnson and Wallace personally.
          Cunterre Griffin started the attacks on me. He said that gut-sick guido weasels with jew ass-cancer shouldn't be calling people faggots, especially as it was an attempt to draw attention away from the fact that I was snitching out Bill White/Weiss. He let Lindstedt post to Occidental Dissent making fun of me. The Linder-pussy can't tolerate dissent. Nor did I "attack" Johnson. I just called him a homosexual and hinted that he was a pedophile absent any proof. Whence this childish pussyfooting when the LinderMiller sacred butthole makes a perfectly acceptable mangina given that it hasn't passed any mucousy Lindershit for at least a couple of daze? You don't think it's relevant that Johnson takes dick up his ass like I do all the time? Where do you think I got this jew ass-cancer from? Now, answer this question or you're headed for the Tard Corral: should I also cover it up if I learn that Johnson is a pedophile? If you don't let me defame some more, I'll ban jewr ass, like I am about to do anyway, you naughty naughty kissable, loveable Peter!!!

Originally posted by Peter, Peter, Peter
          As for the claim that Johnson is a homosexual, you've got nothing but your word against his and everyone who knows him.
          Peter, you maddening critter. Peter, Peter, let me eat 'er. I wish that I had something new to explore with Vargina, the LinderMiller Meercat! Really? I haven't seen a single denial except from the rest of the bowel Movement that Johnson is a queer. I'm fighting for credibility here because everyone thinks I am a rat as well as a closet faggot.
          Originally posted by Rabbi LinderMillerwitz

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...28#post1087728

Originally posted by George Witzgel the jew faggot Linder wants to show up
          Alex's point is that Johnson hasn't publicly commented on what turns him i.e. Linder on sexually, and those who know him don't know him well enough to know what makes his dick hard Like I do.. Until all this is out in the open, Alex will remain upset. I got something for the Linderpussy to suck on!!!
          How many people do you know without knowing whether they're queer or not? Around here at the Greater Free Range Tard Corral the tards are queers or steers or both, but they know enough to 'don't ask and don't tell' and quietly either lick them colostomy bags clean or clear out. Multiple people who have commented, people who claim they have MET Johnson in person, rather pointedly refuse to say whether or not he's a queer. That is because they think that the presence of rats and snitches and agents provacateur are a lot more important than who they are allegedly sleeping with. They say they don't know, didn't ask him, or it doesn't matter, don't tard corral me bro. That ought to tell you something. And regardless, the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer has all the answers for his faithfool 'tards. Now stay away from my Peter, George.
          Originally posted by PeterKramer, the soon to be banned
          http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...26#post1087726

Originally posted by George Witzgall, the Oafishul LinderMiller forum faggot
          Alex's point is that Johnson hasn't publicly commented on what turns him on sexually, and those who know him don't know him well enough to know what makes his dick hard. Whereass I know how to make Rabbi LinderMiller's little wee dick hard!!! Until all this is out in the open, and Alexis has had his high-colostomy-bag enema at the paws of his faithfool fags -- moi & Vargina the LinderMillerite Meercat -- Alex will remain upset.
          I've already compared this to a witch hunt. There's nothing Johnson can say to clear his name. The accusation (based on a movie review he wrote for VNN!) that he may be a pedophile is just crazy.]

Oy vey, itz Dec. 30, 2009.
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-02-2010, 08:19 PM. Reason: Stream of Rabbi LinderMillerwitz gaytard kikeishness

Comment

Concerning Sundry Uppity Tards/Turds Over At The Rabbies LinderMillerwitz Tard/Turd Corral

Concerning Sundry Uppity Tards/Turds Over At The Rabbies LinderMillerwitz Tard/Turd Corral

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1353#post1353
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...405#post227405

Originally posted by Krystian Kowalczyk
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...362#post227362

Lindstedt, you said that Linder banned one of your sock puppet earlier? I get it. You were Robert Koenig. Well, bravo, it caused quite a stir. That was before I knew better than to hang around the Rat-House of the IP Harvest but I learned quickly.
            I had the same thing happen to me when I was spying on the Missouri LibberToons. Two of my sockpuppets got banned, along with five 'innocent' whiggers back in 2000. So whether 'Robert Koeng' is one of my sockpuppets or not, I'm not going to confirm nor deny. Unlike most whiggers, it is enough for me to be smart -- whether whiggers think I'm smart and thus get on theys' guard is not something I want happening. The NSA knows the truth of the matter. Whether or not they share it with Linder is doubtful. After all, let Linder sweat out whether it is going to be hung out to dry like Hal Turner.

For that matter, I see that you are over at the LinderMillerwitz rat palace. So you might be one of Linder's sockpuppets here at StumbleInn.

Paranoia is itz own reward.

I have some other sockpuppets over there and they keep a lower profile. What they are useful for is in pinpointing the actual post in question's actual hyperlink and then doing a gut and paste so that I can drag it over to Christian Nationalist forum and then dissect it. I also have four or five spies over at VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF and they bring my attention to what is going on in LinderMillerwitz's Turd Korral. Some of these spies have sockpuppets. When there comes a time of distress, as like happened recently on the Turd/Tard Corral, sometimes a sockpuppet needs to strike and get itz sockpuppet ass banned forevermore.

Linder has self-destructed the past two weeks or so. It got revealed that he was snitching on Bill White to ZOG, didn't want to admit that he was running what is essentially a ZOG data-mining operation, wanted to pretend that he just HAD to testify and not bring up how he could have flushed the data that he had no business keeping up until a week before he testified on Dec. 15th.

So him and Jim Giles, who I suspect of being a rat as well as a 'roid-rage retard, decided to do an ambush interview on pore Fade/Cunter/Brad in order to start the irrelevant matter that some egghead named Greg Johnson was a homo and pedophile. For all the good these eggheads do most of the time, they might as well be faggots. But they have their uses in getting the whiggers running around in circles like Little Chickens -- 'whigger whimpering' -- but they can't be trusted to do the necessary warfare and political hatchet-work necessary.

But the fact of the matter is that there is absolutely no proof that this egghead -- who has his uses as an auxiliary which neither him nor my people want to work together in trying to make White Nationalist-Lite waycism respectable to whiggers -- is in fact a faggot. So pore Fade/Cunter/Brad got his little pee-pee smacked around by Linder, got all squirrley-grrrrl, closed down his Occidental Dissent v-bulletin forum in which I trashed out Linder. Fade/Cunter/Brad simply can't take a punch in a fight without getting all pussazoid. I predicted that Fade couldn't stand up to Piss-Froth Linder because Fade is am even bigger pussy that Linder, and Linder is quite a pussy itzself. If Fade had a pair, then he would open up his Occidental Dissent and let me be his hatchet-man and trash out Linder. But Fade and the egghead intellecshulmacated shitheads don't know jack shit about polyt[r]icks. They are mere chicken-heads whose only function is laying eggs and telling you that mangy jewkals are about so you can trap and club them for theyz pelts. These eggheads are too stupid to realize that they need a hatchetman to deal with lyin-hyenas like Linder and Miller. Linder's biggest bitch was in fact that 'Cunter allows people like Lindstedt to defame little lying guido-kikenweasels with jew ass-cancer on his forums.' When a rat and a traitor tells you what hurts it, then what you do is pour on more coal and let the 'Squealing of the Rats' continue.

So Linder has self-destructed in itz trying to hide that itz a snitch/agent provacateur/rat/data-miner. And, first he lost Rob Freeman/Kievsky, then Tony OPTT. And now he is banning people for calling him on being a liar on his own forum.

So when a rat is shitting and puking in itz own foul nest, why, you let it do so. There is no ability to shut down any open forum and listserver to spies, rats, sockpuppets. So this Robert Koenig simply put Linder on the spot as to Linder's accusations, and Linder had to deny what Linder actually said. And then, for being honest, Linder banned him.

So Linder acting like Hal Turner is making the other whigger tards uneasy. Good. I suspect that Linder is getting sicker and will probably croak or shuit down his rat palace. Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat is a thoroughly idiotic yes-mamzer colostomy-bag licker unable to do policy and won't be able to keep matters up. I think that VNNF will be replaced as the oafishul Bowel Movement cesspool by phorafags/feebs/VNNF v.2.0 before this time in 2011.

Let's understand what happened. Linder ratted out Unter-shiessenkopfen-feeben-fatten-fartin-fuerher Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss on Dec. 15, 2009, and contrary to the lies told, this data-mining and snitchery didn't need to take place. Linder, in fact, pulled a Hal Turner/TraitorGlenn Miller on pore dumb Bitch-Tits Bill at Bill's Ft. Smith, er, Roanoke Sedition Trial, and pore Bitch-tits is probably going to the Big House as planned.

Anyone siding with Linder is doubtless one of the hyena-jewkals out to make the whigger nutsionalist bowel Movement safe for rats to run wild amongst the whiggers. That includes Jim 'Roid-Rage Retard' Giles, and most of phorafags/feebs.

What this 'Robert Koenig' did was to pin Alex Linder on what was said. Linder has had plenty of chances to distance itzself from itz lies. Linder refuses to do so. And thus malice can be established. So Linder got rid of this 'Robert Koenig' who merely gave Linder a chance to back down -- but didn't. Instead, Linder banned him.

Now 'Robert Koenig' may be a sockpuppet used by me in order to flush out whether the $PLC is or is not going to file a lawsuit against Linder. Or 'Robert Koenig' might be Moreass the Sleezester's sockpuppet used to set the hook deeper into Linder. Or 'Robert Koenig' might be an honest White man who wanted Linder to cum clean -- and Linder refused and the mad mangy guido-weasel with terminal jew ass-cancer simply banned him like a jewttlesnake.

Right now for the New Year's I am working on what I call "The Ten-Thousand Warlords Project." The project is to take the most ferocious ten thousand White little Hitlers, Stalins, Maos, and set them to surfing the inevitable chaos, to exterminate every single pig, lawyer, jewdge, politician, burrocrat and they's families, enslave the government workers, confiscate the wealth of the treasonous rich, and exterminate or drive off from the entire former ZOGland every single jew, nigger, beaner, but to allow those slightly mamzeroid who side with the new White Nationalist regime to live on reservations as guest workers. These warlords will be ostensibly Dual-Seedline Christian Identity as their racial religion. Thus the Church shall moderate the coming Dark Age.

This 'Robert Koenig' sounds like someone I could use -- if I am not using him already.

So are you gonna tell Rabbies LinderMillerwitz what I've been saying about it over here on my forums?

Stay over at the Greater Free Range Tard Corral and tell us what you think is going on. Can't hurt. After all, I know what is going on over there. So you should be safe. If Linder tries to get rid of all of the snitches, rats, jews, and whigger fuktards over at his Tard/Turd Corral whoz a-snitchin'&bitchin'&belly-itchin', then there won't be no VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF left. :lmao:

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

When Gut-Sick Guido-Weasels With jew Ass-Cancer Attack!!!

When Gut-Sick Guido-Weasels With jew Ass-Cancer Attack!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1358#post1358
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...624#post227624

Originally posted by Jett
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...799#post224799

I didn't even know till just now that he testified in court on behalf of the government trying to railroad someone for simple free speech.

This behavior is just so typical of white people. They talk shit about the government, talk about wanting to replace it, talk about how it is against us, etc, etc, etc, then when the government shines the spotlight on them, they fall all over themselves trying to help the government that they had said was so evil, nasty, and contemptible. It's like how normal people become star-struck when they see entertainers in person.
              Linder testified against Bill White on Dec. 15, 2009. All of which was admitted by Linder. So in order to evade scrutiny of his being essentially a data-mining snitch, Linder and his handlers decided to go against the 'intellectuals' like Fade the Butcher/Hunter Wallace and Greg Johnson and Dr. Kevin MacDonald in order to hide his crimes of racial treason and snitching. So they got that nitwit Jim Giles to invite Fade/Hunter Wallass out of the blue and ambushed him. Fade went into hysterics for a few days and Linder decided to push, push, push that Greg Johnson was a homosexual.

But the intellectuals decided to push back. Rob Freeman/Kievsky is the strongest minded of them and he simply went with Greg Johnson and his Occidental Dissent. Rob Freeman made Jim Giles back off. Then a few of the better-quality tards at VNNF quit or got banned by Linder.

Now us DSCI pastors have always had a jaundiced eye for 'intellectuals' who, like most whiggers, are smarter than YHWH and dumber than dirt. But they have their uses, and I don't fight with them unless they are overtly treasonous. This Greg Johnson and his little Fade/Hunter Wallace have been nice enough to allow us CI people to have our say on their forums and blogs while at the same time pissing and hand wringing at our crudity and love of political violence and simple hatred of jews and muds. So they are sort of allies most of the time, but even more to the point is that we CI people hate ZOG false fronts. So we will put aside our differences with the 'intellecshuls' on this occasion and simply piss all over Linder.

Now I know that you are not overfond of us DSCI believers and our racial religion. Fine. But you hate Linder more. Why not spread it far and wide that Linder is a traitor and a rat and is all jealous of the intellectual crowd because he isn't as smart as they are, being nothing more than a reconditioned guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer rehabilitated and reconditioned by the intellectual Dr. William Pierce, and now lapsed, thanks to being dependent on TraitorGlenn Miller's ZOGbux?

You and Mike Jahn have a pretty good little shoestring operation and make fun of LinderMiller all the time. Well, now you got evidence -- Linder's own admission -- that he snitched out pore dumb Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss.

ZOG is in the process of turning on the whigger rats who turned because in their heart of hearts they LOVE ZOG/Babylon/Sodom/Gomorrah. Note: I just talked to a member of the 'Old Resistance' and he said that in the case of Hal Turner and Bill White that they were picking up "the low-hanging fruit" like the jews of ZOG love to do. This is done to scare off the pussified 'intellectuals' because the True Believers can't be scared off, only detected and killed. Jan. 2, 5:15 p.m. CST. They talk big shit, but come to heel quick enough. They hate and really despise the downtrodden poor whites just trying to get by and think that they need masters. They don't want a Revolution, but rather a return to Evil Empire Lite, in which they have taken the place of the jews. And thus you see ZOG turning on theys own rats, like Hal Turner and Bill White. And these rats in turn are bewildered at being betrayed by ZOG. But what to do? So all they can do is go along with their railroad and hope, like Timothy McVeigh, that there is only knock-out drops in the IV put in the arm while they are strapped down in the gurney.

You have some talent, Jett Rink. Why not use it to displace Linder?

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-02-2010, 04:35 PM.

Comment

You be nice to Master!!!
                ==========

Master, I'll Lick jewr Ass!!!!

Keeper of the Sacred Colostomy Bag!!!!!!

Comment

National Socialist Activist Bill White Sounds Off About Edgar Steele, Rebuts Martin Lindstedt's False Accusations Against Alex Linder

National Socialist Activist Bill White Sounds Off About Edgar Steele, Rebuts Martin Lindstedt's False Accusations Against Alex Linder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2390#post2390
                  http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3560#post3560
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...635#post276635
                  http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3883#post93883
                  http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...ill-white.html

Former ANSWP Commander Bill White may be in stir, but he cannot be silenced. A portal has been created for him to get information out regarding his situation and attitudes. The portal is a website specifically dedicated to Bill White's situation:

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/

This website has been up for some time now, since March 2010, but I found it merely by accident. It contains a number of letters from Bill White. One letter is of some import. In this post, Bill White rebuts the allegation put forth by self-ordained DSCI Pastor Martin Lindstedt (whose real ordination was revoked by Pastor Morris L. Gulett in August 2005) that Alex Linder is an informant because he provided technical information about VNN Forum via deposition during White's Federal trial.

White writes, "Alex [Linder] was literally drug to testify by the US Marshals. He did everything possible to avoid it. He did not contribute to my conviction or cooperate against me to my knowledge". So this should resolve the issue once and for all, although Martin Lindstedt has virtually no credibility within the WN community - except perhaps as a comedian (his chronic fuming and spewing against "whiggers and "mamzers" grows on you and is actually quite hilarious at times).

But of even more contemporary interest is Bill White's analysis of the Edgar Steele case, posted in the same July 19th letter. Here are the relevant parts:

I do not buy the Edgar Steele thing either – but, why have the feds seized his assets? They are not the proceeds of illegal activity.

His letter makes a lot more sense – that his handyman informant stole some money, tried to kill him, and lied to the feds – than anything else I’ve heard so far. And, of course, the feds sat there slack-jawed and bought all of it. The possibility the ADL or SPLC tried to murder Ed also makes a lot more sense.

I do not buy the “human trafficking” thing. Steele was targeted for the same reason all of us are being targeted – because Marxism and Judaism must destroy its enemies, and needs the veneer of law.

{snip}

The only thing I don’t get with Steele are the tapes. First, the FBI usually doesn’t turn over evidence until the last minute in discovery. This tells me he gave them an interview. Stupid. Second – I don’t buy 100 per cent fake tapes. I could – but I need more explanation. Are these offhand remarks out of context? I don’t know.

Anyways, I’ll be out soon and better able to evaluate these things. I’ve dropped Ed a letter.

People should be telling Ed these things:

1. When the feds arrest an innocent person, they torture and brutalize him to try to break him and get a false confession. Better to live through 90 days of that than confess – believe me.

2. If convicted, Ed is headed to a medium or a low [security prison]. These are easy, laid-back joints, much better than 23-and-lockdown. As a lawyer, he will be besieged with people giving him things for legal advice. He’ll have an easy time.

3. Don’t believe anyone. The prosecutors will lie to get a plea deal – the public defender will lie. Other inmates will lie and get on his case to get a time cut. The Marshals lie. They all lie.

4. Don’t plea. Particularly, no subsection (b) plea – only subsection (c), if he must. Plea-ing eliminates the right to challenge evidence, eliminates the rules of evidence (since you aren’t contesting it), and reduces the standard of guilt to preponderance from reasonable doubt. Fight, fight, fight!

5. Don’t speak to anyone or write anything. If you must, lie. These people believe everything their informants say, so if you lie to the informants, it really messes them up. And, they are lying to you, anyways.

Since White wrote this letter, the Feds have dumped three more charges on Edgar Steele. On top of the original charge of use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire, new charges of use of explosive material to commit a federal felony, possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence and tampering with a victim. The tampering charge stems from Steele’s alleged attempt in taped conversations to influence witnesses. The possession charge could lead to a sentence of less than 30 years plus a $250,000 fine upon conviction, while the maximum sentence for the tampering charge is 20 years and $250,000. The original charge and the explosives charge carry maximum 10-year/$250,000 penalties.

Interesting that Bill White says he'll be out soon. Apparently, he believes the latest effort by the Feds to resurrect the Chicago charges will fail. Hopefully, he's right. He's currently being held at FCI Beckley in West Virginia; here's the mailing address:

William A. White #13888-084
                  FCI Beckley,
                  Federal Corrections Institution,
                  Beaver, WV 25813

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 2:22 PM, jew-lie 23, 2010

Last edited by Anchorage Activist; 07-24-2010, 02:02 AM.
                  =============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
                  http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Comment

Regime-Criminal ZOGbots have no basis to define what is and what is not snitching

Regime-Criminal ZOGbots have no basis to define what is and what is not snitching

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2396#post2396

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2390#post2390
                    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3560#post3560
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...635#post276635
                    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3883#post93883
                    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...ill-white.html

Former ANSWP Commander Bill White may be in stir, but he cannot be silenced. A portal has been created for him to get information out regarding his situation and attitudes. The portal is a website specifically dedicated to Bill White's situation:

http://billwhitetrial.wordpress.com/

This website has been up for some time now, since March 2010, but I found it merely by accident. It contains a number of letters from Bill White. One letter is of some import. In this post, Bill White rebuts the allegation put forth by self-ordained DSCI Pastor Martin Lindstedt (whose real ordination was revoked by Pastor Morris L. Gulett in August 2005) that Alex Linder is an informant because he provided technical information about VNN Forum via deposition during White's Federal trial.

White writes, "Alex [Linder] was literally drug to testify by the US Marshals. He did everything possible to avoid it. He did not contribute to my conviction or cooperate against me to my knowledge". So this should resolve the issue once and for all, although Martin Lindstedt has virtually no credibility within the WN community - except perhaps as a comedian (his chronic fuming and spewing against "whiggers and "mamzers" grows on you and is actually quite hilarious at times).

But of even more contemporary interest is Bill White's analysis of the Edgar Steele case, posted in the same July 19th letter. Here are the relevant parts:

I do not buy the Edgar Steele thing either – but, why have the feds seized his assets? They are not the proceeds of illegal activity.

His letter makes a lot more sense – that his handyman informant stole some money, tried to kill him, and lied to the feds – than anything else I’ve heard so far. And, of course, the feds sat there slack-jawed and bought all of it. The possibility the ADL or SPLC tried to murder Ed also makes a lot more sense.

I do not buy the “human trafficking” thing. Steele was targeted for the same reason all of us are being targeted – because Marxism and Judaism must destroy its enemies, and needs the veneer of law.

{snip}

The only thing I don’t get with Steele are the tapes. First, the FBI usually doesn’t turn over evidence until the last minute in discovery. This tells me he gave them an interview. Stupid. Second – I don’t buy 100 per cent fake tapes. I could – but I need more explanation. Are these offhand remarks out of context? I don’t know.

Anyways, I’ll be out soon and better able to evaluate these things. I’ve dropped Ed a letter.

People should be telling Ed these things:

1. When the feds arrest an innocent person, they torture and brutalize him to try to break him and get a false confession. Better to live through 90 days of that than confess – believe me.

2. If convicted, Ed is headed to a medium or a low [security prison]. These are easy, laid-back joints, much better than 23-and-lockdown. As a lawyer, he will be besieged with people giving him things for legal advice. He’ll have an easy time.

3. Don’t believe anyone. The prosecutors will lie to get a plea deal – the public defender will lie. Other inmates will lie and get on his case to get a time cut. The Marshals lie. They all lie.

4. Don’t plea. Particularly, no subsection (b) plea – only subsection (c), if he must. Plea-ing eliminates the right to challenge evidence, eliminates the rules of evidence (since you aren’t contesting it), and reduces the standard of guilt to preponderance from reasonable doubt. Fight, fight, fight!

5. Don’t speak to anyone or write anything. If you must, lie. These people believe everything their informants say, so if you lie to the informants, it really messes them up. And, they are lying to you, anyways.

Since White wrote this letter, the Feds have dumped three more charges on Edgar Steele. On top of the original charge of use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire, new charges of use of explosive material to commit a federal felony, possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence and tampering with a victim. The tampering charge stems from Steele’s alleged attempt in taped conversations to influence witnesses. The possession charge could lead to a sentence of less than 30 years plus a $250,000 fine upon conviction, while the maximum sentence for the tampering charge is 20 years and $250,000. The original charge and the explosives charge carry maximum 10-year/$250,000 penalties.

Interesting that Bill White says he'll be out soon. Apparently, he believes the latest effort by the Feds to resurrect the Chicago charges will fail. Hopefully, he's right. He's currently being held at FCI Beckley in West Virginia; here's the mailing address:

William A. White #13888-084
                    FCI Beckley,
                    Federal Corrections Institution,
                    Beaver, WV 25813

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 2:22 PM, jew-lie 23, 2010

=====================

First, let everyone and anyone listening in and reading this in about one certain fact:

ZOG informants and agents provocateur have absolutely no right nor say in forgiving other ZOG informants and agents provocateur for snitching, informing, testilying, or inciting on anybody else. Not even if the other person or persons are themselves ZOG informants, agents provocateur, or snitches. Informing or agent provocateuring/inciting, snitching, or in any way aiding and abetting or working for ZOG/Babylon is racial treason and carries with it a sentence of extermination for the regime criminal and regime criminal's entire family who serve not the Resistance.

Now the facts are well known. Alex Linder testified against Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss on Dec. 15, 2009. There was absolutely no reason for Alex Linder to testify unless Alex Linder was using VNNF in order to data-mine for ZOG. Alex Linder has never been able to pay for VNNF since it was set up by Doctor William Pierce, maintained by Billy Roper, and then taken over by TraitorGlenn Miller. VNNF is a ZOG data-mining and false-front operation. Alex Linder could have at any time deleted Bitch-Tits Bill White's user data at any time after he banned Bill White from VNNF. Alex Linder should have deleted all information and done a defrag of his hard drive after deleting that information. Instead, Linder sat and waited while it was known that Bill White would go to trial, and then got a subpoena, cut a deal to testilie by videotape.

Comment

RT -FBI Organizes Almost All Terror Plots in the U.S.

RT -- FBI Organizes Almost All Terror Plots in the U.S.

from Russia Today

http://lewrockwell.com/rep2/fbi-behi...ror-plots.html
                      http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...58#post1311858
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4180#post4180

The Federal Bureau of Investigation employs upwards of 15,000 undercover agents today, ten times what they had on the roster back in 1975.

If you think that’s a few spies too many – spies earning as much as $100,000 per assignment – one doesn’t have to go too deep into their track record to see their accomplishments. Those agents are responsible for an overwhelming amount of terrorist stings that have stopped major domestic catastrophes in the vein of 9/11 from happening on American soil.

Another thing those agents are responsible for, however, is plotting those very schemes.

The FBI has in recent years used trained informants not just to snitch on suspected terrorists, but to set them up from the get-go. A recent report put together by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley analyses some striking statistics about the role of FBI informants in terrorism cases that the Bureau has targeted in the decade since the September 11 attacks.

The report reveals that the FBI regularly infiltrates communities where they suspect terrorist-minded individuals to be engaging with others. Regardless of their intentions, agents are sent in to converse within the community, find suspects that could potentially carry out “lone wolf” attacks and then, more or less, encourage them to do so. By providing weaponry, funds and a plan, FBI-directed agents will encourage otherwise-unwilling participants to plot out terrorist attacks, only to bust them before any events fully materialize.

Additionally, one former high-level FBI officials speaking to Mother Jones says that, for every informant officially employed by the bureau, up to three unofficial agents are working undercover.

The FBI has used those informants to set-up and thus shut-down several of the more high profile would-be attacks in recent years. The report reveals that the Washington DC Metro bombing plot, the New York City subway plot, the attempt to blow up Chicago’s Sears Tower and dozens more were all orchestrated by FBI agents. In fact, reads the report, only three of the more well-known terror plots of the last decade weren’t orchestrated by FBI-involved agents.

The report reveals that in many of the stings, important meetings between informants and the unknowing participants are left purposely unrecorded, as to avoid any entrapment charges that could cause the case to be dismissed.

Perhaps the most high-profile of the FBI-proposed plots was the case of the Newburgh 4. Around an hour outside of New York City, an informant infiltrated a Muslim community and engaged four local men to carry out a series of attacks. Those men may have never actually carried out an attack, but once the informant offered them a plot and a pair of missiles, they agreed. Defense attorneys cried “entrapment,” but the men still were sentenced to 25 years apiece.

"The problem with the cases we're talking about is that defendants would not have done anything if not kicked in the ass by government agents," Martin Stolar tells Mother Jones. Stolar represented the suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot that was set-up by FBI agents. "They're creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror." For their part, the FBI says this method is a plan for "preemption," "prevention" and "disruption."

The report also reveals that, of the 500-plus prosecutions of terrorism-related cases they analyzed, nearly half of them involved the use of informants, many of whom worked for the FBI in exchange for money or to work off criminal charges. Of the 158 prosecutions carried out, 49 defendants participated in plots that agent provocateurs arranged on behalf of the FBI.

Experts note that the chance of winning a terrorism-related trial, entrapment or not, is near impossible. "The plots people are accused of being part of — attacking subway systems or trying to bomb a building — are so frightening that they can overwhelm a jury," David Cole, a Georgetown University law professor, tells Mother Jones. Since 9/11, almost two-thirds of the cases linked to terrorism have ended with guilty pleas. “They don't say, 'I've been entrapped,' or, 'I was immature,’” a retired FBI official remarks.

All of this and those guilty pleas often stem for just being in the right place at the wrong time. Farhana Khera of the group Muslim Advocate notes that agents go into mosques on “fishing expeditions” just to see where they can get interest in the community. "The FBI is now telling agents they can go into houses of worship without probable cause," says Khera. "That raises serious constitutional issues."

From the set-up to the big finish, the whole sting operation is ripe with constitutional issues such as that. A decade since 9/11, however, the FBI is reaching through whatever means it can pull together to keep terrorists — or whom they think could someday become one — from ever hurting America.

http://rt.com/usa/news/fbi-terror-report-plot-365/

Last edited by Librarian; 08-25-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

"If you post on this forum . . . then the FBI comes to me to deliver the federal prosecutor's subpoena to confirm your IP info."

"If you post on this forum . . . then the FBI comes to me to deliver the federal prosecutor's subpoena to confirm your IP info."

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...93#post1311993
                        http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=230526
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4184#post4184

And you if you post on this forum
                        , or other places known to harbor good folks with our general views, and you are so indiscreet as to offer your raw emotions about what needs to be done, you just might get profiled and visited by set-up specialists - particularly if you have a military background, or if there is some other aspect of your background that makes you particularly useful, PR-wise.

I'm not talking about simply expressing anger, but things that take one of these forms:

1) "we need to (some version of: take care of the problem)." Followed, often, if it's a cop, especially if it's a Canadian cop, pretending to be a white nationalist, by some version of "what do you think?" or "Who's with me?"

This is an attempt to see who's particularly enthusiastic about notional violence. Anyone dumb enough to be gung-ho about legal statements about proposed illegal actions is dumb enough to be set up for money and publicity by the feds or private communists at SPLC.

2) Bickel syndrom: showing or hinting at deeper emotion, an obviously "felt" need to correct the crap we talk about daily (mud violence, jew nation-wrecking), and hints or bluffs about what one would do. What the feds pick up is a combination of deep emotion + not-super-brightness. Those alone could be enough, but if there's also a background factor like army service, then there begins to be a real risk they'll profile and target. Right now, there are only 1-2 people who begin to approach this. TommyJ is one. I don't know his background - if he has military service, but his comments are on the border of being what they're looking for.

The problem with dummies is they don't know their dumb. The feds/SPLC can spot people with emotional problems and low IQs a mile away. If you give them an opening, whether you realize it or not, even just from posting on a forum, you may well be visisted by some special friends who want to get serious about doing something.

I can only protect you from what you type so far. And when they set you up, or when you actually do something stupid, then the FBI comes to me to deliver the federal prosecutor's subpoena to confirm your IP info.

That's why I tell you, and it's the rule here, you must stand behind your words. And there are things is legal to say that it really isn't wise to say. Of course I stop anything I see that could end in problems, but you don't always know for sure, and I don't see every single thing that is posted. And of course, my bias is to let people speak freely - because if don't, then the terrorists have won.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-24-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

So freakin what ??? Still snitchin' after all these years.

So freakin what ??? Still snitchin' after all these years.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post4187
                          http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...07#post1312107

JOG entrapments of WNs/white racialists have been going on since the 1950s, and sooner. Remember COINTELPRO ??

So freakin what ??? It's natural for any government to go to great lengths, legal and not-so-legal, to stay in power. We'd do the same, and more, if we were in power. Yaw'll wouldn't believe the "shit" I'd do.

The main purpose of JOG's entrapments and prosecutions are to TERRORISE, therefore, paralyze it's opponents - muslims especially, but also WNs and other anti-government gentiles.

Why the hell do you think there are no significant activist WN leaders or groups ?? It's because all intelligent, capable WNs are too GD scared to lead - too paralyzed by the remote possibility of being singled by the JOG for entrapment/frame-up. That's it !!

Hell, I was super well aware of COINTELPRO in the 70s and 80s. Which is why I harped about it profusely and constantly to members, to cops, and to the media. I sent written invitations to police chiefs, sheriffs, and to SBI agents, to attend our gatherings, in order to draw attention to COINTELPRO, and to prove that the WPP was a perfectly legal, and above ground, political organization, with nothing to hide. The SBI was on our mailing list, and I phoned SBI agent Joe Momier frequently and discussed the JOG, the COINTELPRO, and my fear of them framing me and/or other WPP members. Momier became, consequently, an excellent defense witness at my July 86 trial.

See ?? I was "ratting" to the cops the whole time.

That's how you handle the JOG, while uniting and organizing the white masses, at the same time.

Sieg Heil !!!

Last edited by Librarian; 08-25-2011, 05:09 PM.
                          ========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

I'm already yapping like a ZOG bitch. What was it like snitchin' for the first time, TraitorGlenn?

I'm already yapping like a ZOG bitch. What was it like snitchin' for the first time, TraitorGlenn?

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...11#post1312111
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4191#post4191

Originally posted by TraitorGlenn Miller
                            http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...07#post1312107

Hell, I was super well aware of COINTELPRO in the 70s and 80s. Which is why I harped about it profusely and constantly to members and to the media. I sent written invitations to police chiefs, sheriffs, and to SBI agents, to attend all our gatherings, in order to draw attention to COINTELPRO, and to prove that the WPP was a perfectly legal, and above ground, political organization. The SBI was on our mailing list, and I phoned SBI agent Joe Momier frequently and discussed the JOG, the COINTELPRO, and my fear of them framing me and/or other WPP members. Momier was, consequently, an excellent defense witness at my July 86 trial.
                            Well then why would you take money from the Order idiots? You'd already proved what you could do LEGALLY, how much difference is a couple hundred thousand going to make? If your base model works, you should be able to expand and pick up whatever money you need that way. How could you not think that taking criminal money IN FRONT OF a bunch of men could not end badly? The mere fact that they would give you this money personally -- in a group, no less -- shows they have ego problems - they put their internal feelings over what is objectively necessary. That means weak character and/or low IQ, both of which will lead to turning under pressure. And that's what happened. The minute the Order were caught, they were yapping like bitches. Look at the damage they did, and they are treated as heroes by people not even the slightest bit interested in the actual facts.

Now me and you, TraitorGlenn, have always been snitching little bitches from Day One. So what was it like getting the big ZOGbux from the Order while snitching all along for ZOG?

Comment

I've ALWAYS been a drunken anglo-mestizo spying on whiggers for ZOG

I've ALWAYS been a drunken anglo-mestizo spying on whiggers for ZOG

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...28#post1312128
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4192#post4192

Originally posted by Gut-Sick Guido-Weasel with jew ass-cancer accepting ZOGbux from TraitorGlenn Miller now
                              http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...11#post1312111

Well then why would you take money from the Order idiots? You'd already proved what you could do LEGALLY, how much difference is a couple hundred thousand going to make? If your base model works, you should be able to expand and pick up whatever money you need that way. How could you not think that taking criminal money IN FRONT OF a bunch of men could not end badly? The mere fact that they would give you this money personally -- in a group, no less -- shows they have ego problems - they put their internal feelings over what is objectively necessary. That means weak character and/or low IQ, both of which will lead to turning under pressure. And that's what happened. The minute the Order were caught, they were yapping like bitches. Look at the damage they did, and they are treated as heroes by people not even the slightest bit interested in the actual facts.
                              Accepting stolen money was my biggest mistake back then, Alex. I screwed up, no doubt about it.

Why ?? Because I was sick and tired of begging unsuccessfully for enough money to advance the WPP. $200,000.00 then, equalled $600,000.00 now, btw.

When you throw yourself completely into a task, you might do things to achieve success that you wouldn't normally do. The depression caused by feelings of failure, day after day, and year after year, caused me sufficient frustration and desperation.

BUT, my own mistake of accepting stolen money, does not mean that my above stated strategy for activist WN leaders to avoid JOG entrapments, is wrong. It's the very best strategy, in my experienced opinion.
                              ========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

BB Admin: "Keeping multiple years of records about every WN Net-Nutzi is data-mining"

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...7306#post37306
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4200#post4200

Originally posted by Macrobius
                                http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...7220#post37220

For the record, this site currently picks off IPs at the front door, where they are logged once in some gateway software. After that, your posts currently go through an inbound proxy, where they are anonymised and share a single IP. An exception is mods and supermods, who sometimes get their real IPs logged. Other than that, the vBulletin software never sees the true IPs (the Mods and Supermods are complaining about this, because it makes things hard to do their jobs -- a vary serious problem and I'm considering changing my policy here, depending on need). I'm currently looking for some way to continue the current 'nearly anonymous' approach, while making IPs temporarily visible to mods and supermods. Probably this will be an alternative way of letting mods and supermods see IPs for today only, that isn't vBulletin.

I too would comply with a federal court order or subpoena. However, I am planning to destroy the logs for this site after 1 month, so under nearly all circumstances, there would be nothing to turn over. Alex Linder could easily do the same. Keeping logs for 1 month, to monitor hackers and solve site glitches is one thing. Keeping all past history is just insane, for a site owner or admin. In today's world, it is just asking for trouble -- deliberately or otherwise.

Most major corporations now require their employees to destroy non-essential email correspondence, for precisely this reason. A site like VNN has no business at all retaining logs, as opposed to anonymised and aggregate statistics, for many months. Keeping multiple years of records about every WN Net-Nutzi in the universe is, well, data mining. They would do well to publish a log retention policy.
                                In December 2009 I made the very same accusation against Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller about VNNF being a data-mining ZOG false front web page. On Dec. 15, 2009 Alex Linder was a prosecution witness against Kommandork Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss at Bitch-Tits' Roanoke Sedition Trial. Linder further testilied that Bitch-Tits had indeed posted, that nothing was changed, and that it was his IP number. Linder essentially snitched on Bitch-Tits Bill White.

Now I despise Bill White. He would write shit about me when I was locked up in the NutHouse. He would side with the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer and TraitorGlenn Miller against the Order POWs as well. There were quite a few dry eyes, and regrettably even some rejoicing in the Old Resistance when White got screwed, even if the rejoicing was somewhat short-sighted. I am satisfied that Bill White got out on the other side of the Repression meat-grinder because he hung tough in the ZOG jewlag, not because of any inherent brilliance of Bitch-Tits Bill the Solipsist.

Now Linder didn't have to keep this information and testilie against Bitch-Tits. Linder had banned White from VNNF well over a year previously because of Bitch-Tit's general ass-holery. Bitch-Tits made no effort to cum back under a sock-puppet as I do pretty much everywhere. Then White was arrested in federal charges for the Roanoke case, then for a Chicago case involving publishing the name of the jew faggot foreman in the Matt Hale prosecution/prostitution. Anyone not collecting information, data-mining, would have deleted this information the minute it was announced that Bill White was in federal custody. What is Bill White going to do in a solitary cell with a camera in it, which is the norm for us 'White Supremacists' whenever we get arrested in order to prevent contagion with 'decent ordinary criminals' in jail? Set up 666 new sock-puppets from solitary confinement?

Linder again had another thirteen, fourteen months to delete Bill White's signup information, like e-mail and IP number. I myself run my own v-bulletin forum and if I want to get rid of some asshole I can either delete his account or change the password and take over the account. I can't read the password, but I can change it as an admin, thus locking a fuktard out of its account and changing its posts. Indeed, after the 'Christmas Coup of 2004' Linder locked out my account and then deleted the account, as opposed to simply banning me. Linder, when he banned Bitch-Tits in 2008, could have administratively flushed the Kommandork any time Linder pleased. It did not please Linder to do so. Why? Because VNNF is a ZOG false-front datamining center paid for out of the petty cash drawer of the department of ZOGland InSecurity, TraitorGlenn Miller, paymaster.

Of course ZOG knew EVERYTHING Bitch-Tits posted, thanks to the $outhern Poverty-Pimping Law Center and the Ashkenazi Defecation League trolls and the NSA knew Bitch-Tit's Private Messages as well. But such methods are supposedly ill-eagle under a CONstipational and Bill of Goods [d]rule of [f]law demo[no]cracy. Nope, ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final, a mighty Evil Empire pretending to be a Re-pub[l]ic, headed for the ass-heap of History, needed a Tard Corraler and Data-miner in Thief to testilie with an ass-kiss like Jewdas Iscariot that yes, indeedy, the tard who posted all that e-vile shit was indeed Kommandork Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss, the Pear-Shaped Nutzi Brown-Shi[r]t, The One and All Power-fool. Pore Gut-Sick Little Guido-Weasel With jew Ass-Cancer learned well from its mentor TraitorGlenn Miller at the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial. Don't just admit to being a caught rat that took the ZOGbux from the Order and turn snitch for mercy. No!!! You really are misunderstood and everyone else was turning rat so you should too and nobody went to prison as a result of my perjurous testimony, and even if they did for you to name them, and you can't prove I'm a rat. Rather, cut a deal to where you get the fools to believe that you just had to testify even though you had well over a year to delete what you are going to be subpoenaed over because yes, you are indeed running a ZOG false-front tard corral, and the purpose of doing so was to indeed collect, then testify as to what was allegedly said on VNNF/TraitorGlen Miller NNF/Greater Free Range Tard Corral News Network Forum.

Now in order to hide his treason, Linder brung up a different matter

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-26-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X