• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBAMANATION '09 by Charles Gavan O'Lanahan

OBAMANATION '09
    Charles Gavan O'Lanahan

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1335#post1335

What follows is the most recent update to the MISSIVES FROM THE BRIARPATCH page on my website. It's a really long-ass article, the longest I've ever written, in fact, so it will be posted increment by increment.---CGO.

-------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ _____ __________________________________________________ _____

EPILOGUE: OBAMANATION '09

How The Two-Legged Diarrhea Monster Ate Amerika

Well, as you all know, and as I predicted, the Beige Baboon won.

However, I must now admit that I was wrong in my other predictions, namely that, if the Beige Baboon won, either Amerikan Whites, and, particularly, my fellow Southrons would rise up in arms to prevent the nigger from ever being sworn in, or, otherwise, the niggers themselves would rise up, and start looting, burning, killing and raping Whites, the minute they heard the news that one of their own had been elected President. Unfortunately, neither of those scenarios played out.

Why those things failed to happen will be discussed at length, but, first, we must broach the issue of *HOW* and *WHY* he was elected in the first place.

As you well know, I was initially skeptical of there even being an election last year, and with good reason. No one as well-informed as I am could be expected to think a member of the ultra-powerful Illuminati Bush family would simply step down and allow someone else to seize power in his stead.

Grant it, some people have pointed out the fact that Obama admitted, even during the primaries, to being a distant cousin of Dick Cheney's, and come to the conclusion that, therefore, he must, somehow, actually outrank Bush in the World Power Structure, since these are the type of people who generally see Cheney as having been Bush's puppeteer all along, which, of course, is SHEER HORSESHIT.

While Obama does have a tangential connection to the Elite bloodlines, (Otherwise, they would never have allowed him to become President in the first place.) he is certainly *NOT* of the Ruling Council of 13, as Bush was.

Why, then, was he allowed to assume power? This is the question that must be answered.

Personally, I am about 90% convinced that Obama was and is sponsored by the Kennedy family. You will recall that Ted Kennedy was among his strongest supporters, early on, and campaigned with him until the bitter end, even though he was dying, and he knew it. Now that should tell you something.

Of course, I realize there will be people who will say: "Well, Ted Kennedy simply supported Obama because he's a liberal." "What's unusual about that?" "Liberals support other liberals." These people generally fall into two camps: The Oliver Stone Liberals and the Willis Carto Conservatives, both of whom still stupidly worship at the Shrine of JFK, much to the chagrin of myself and anyone else who realizes what a COLOSSAL SWINE that man really was.

These people tend to see the Conspiracy as being either of an ideological or racial nature, and, by "racial", I mean in the usual sense of the word. In fact, it's both, and it's neither. It is ideological, if you can call the mere desire to dominate humanity, and the smug, arrogant conviction that they are somehow entitled to do so an "ideology". And, I suppose, it is also "racial", if you can call the literal Spawn of Satan (Lineal descendants of Nephilim "Fallen Angels") a "race". But, really, SPECIES would be the more accurate term.

They either believe that the Jews aren't involved in it at all, or, conversely, that they are the only ones involved. In either case, THEY ARE BLITHERING IDIOTS.

In fact, the Jews only make up about 25% of the Illuminati, and the rest of them are Gentiles. (Although I despise the term, I feel obliged to use it here, since no other word really seems to fit. The word "Aryan" certainly isn't appropriate, because not all of them are White. There are Asian and Middle Eastern Illuminati as well. The only other term I can even think of would be "non-Jew", which, to me, sounds downright sophomoric.) Or, at any rate, they don't admit to being Jews, and the ones who claim to be European certainly look as Aryan as your average White. So, to me, if someone has a European name, rather than a Jewish one, looks European, and says he's a European, it's hard for to think of him as being anything other than a European, although, in fact, he is probably not even HUMAN, let alone White.

But, anyway, we on the Right are plagued with these deluded Kennedy-worshippers, all of whom view the Great Conspiracy as merely a Jewish concern, who will never believe in a million years that their precious Kennedys could ever be generational Satanists, no matter how much evidence you present them with. So it really does no good to tell them to read Fritz Springmeier's BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI, because they will simply respond by saying that Springmeier is a tool of the seemingly omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent Jew.

I, for one, see no need to delude myself with the notion that there is a Jew hiding under every bed, merely because I happen to know that he would like to be there. After all, wishin' ain't gettin'. In fact, their Jew-paranoia turns out to be quite self-serving, because, if the Jews did everything all by their little lonesomes, without any belp from anyone else, that lets the Whites off the hook entirely, doesn't it? Why, we're just as pure as the driven snow. Can't you see the halos over our heads? Can't blame *US* for anything, by God!!! Pretty goddamned nauseating.

But, anyway, here's what I think happened: Back in 1945, as World War II was winding down, and FDR was on his deathbed, Prescott Bush and Joseph Kennedy Sr. made a deal. Their families would each run the world for 40 years, starting with Rosenfeld's death. Most likely, they flipped a coin to decide whose family would go first, and the coin, undoubtedly, would've been provided and flipped by some objective, disinterested third party, (Probably a waiter, since I suspect the deal was made in some upscale restaurant, when no other customers were around.) since neither really trusted the other.

As it turned out, the Kennedy family won the flip, and got the first forty years, from 1945, as it turned out, until 1985. At the time, Prescott Bush seemed to accept his loss gracefully, but he was secretly scheming to cheat the Kennedys out of their 40 years and take the whole 80 for his family.

So, in 1963, either he or his son, George Sr., (Not sure whether Prescott was still alive at this point.) made a deal with Aristotle Onassis to have JFK removed from power, and from this planet. The rest, as we all know, is history.

However, I don't maintain that the Bushes seized the reigns of power immediately after the death of JFK. There was, after all, one little obstacle in their way, namely Bobby, who, in 1968, as we all know, was to meet the same fate as his brother. And, from that point until November of last year, the Bushes literally ran the world.

Bush Sr. actively campaigned for Richard Nixon, who was to be elected that November. (I've got a television ad from that campaign of Bush endorsing him on a DVD.) He was merely a Bush puppet, allowed to assume the Presidency, only because he had agreed to take on Henry Kissinger, an agent of the Bush family, to be his virtual brain, much as Edward Mandell House was to the infamous Southern Judas, Woodrow Wilson.

It is my belief that Nixon had secretly plotted to have Kissinger fired, and, as a result, was forced to resign from office. Six years later, Ronald Reagan, who had cleaned Bush Sr.'s clock in the primaries, was forced to take the homosexual pedophile as his running-mate, in order to become elected President that November.

Eight years of Reagan/Bush, with Bush Sr. *TOTALLY* controlling the nation's foreign and financial policies followed, with another four years of Bush Sr. at the helm after that. When he ran afoul of the most militant wing of the Zionists, however, they plotted to have him removed from office, and replaced with one William Jefferson Clinton, who is alleged to be either a secret Rothschild or Rockefeller, depending on who you believe.

What these ignorant kikes didn't realize, however, was that Clinton was a life-long friend of the Bush family, and basically Bush Sr.'s adopted son. They spend more time together than he and Bush Jr. ever have or ever will. What the homosexual pedophile and the notorious skirt-chaser could possibly have in common, I will simply leave to your imaginations, but I guarantee you it's nothing good.

So, anyway, even though Clinton had technically assumed the Presidency, he continued to do the will of his "Daddy" on pretty much every meaningful issue, and the Republicunts weren't long in the wilderness, anyway, managing to retake both houses of Congress for the first time in over 40 years, a mere two years after Clinton's election. They would retain that control until 2006, and, as we all know, by that time, another Bush was in the Oval Office.

So the Bush family got their 40 years, make no mistake about that.

Last edited by Jack; 01-20-2010, 04:26 PM. Reason: To Remove Website URL. ;-)
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Obamanation '09 -- Part 2

Obamanation '09 -- Part 2

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1336#post1336

Fast forward, then, to November 2007, and enter Teddy Kennedy. Here's what I think happened: One fine autumn morning, Bush's "old buddy", Ted casually strolled into the White House, and, when Dubya came out to meet him, he was promptly told: "Well, Bushyboy, hate to have to break this to you, but, as of June of next year, your family's 40 years, ill-gotten as they were, will finally be up." "We Kennedys will be taking the next 40, as payback for what your slithering little snake of a grandfather and child-molesting faggot father put my family through, plus the other seventeen that was originally agreed to, which they robbed us of with their treachery."

"Don't even think about trying to stop us, either." "We've already entered this pet nigger of ours in the Presidential race as the ultimate insurance policy, should you ever get the idea in your sneaky little brain to simply declare martial law and call off the election." "If that were to happen, his instructions are to raise all holy Hell and stir up the niggers until they burn this country to the ground."

"Now make no mistake about it, Georgie, we don't like having to do this." "We would've preferred to have a President of our own, but, once again, your family deprived us of that possiblity, when you had JFK Jr. knocked off, back in 1999, just in time for you to be elected President, isn't that right?" (Needless to say, Ol' Bushyboy would've been squirming at this point. )

"And, between your not actually being elected President by the people in the first place, but selected by the Supreme Court, your two idiotic, unwinnable wars of choice in the Middle East, and, particularly your bumbling of the whole Hurricane Katrina thing, you've got the niggers of this country so pissed off that I'm about half-convinced that they will burn this country to the ground in a few years, regardless of whether you relinquish power at the end of your term or not, unless we throw them a bone by allowing them to think we've put one of their own into the ultimate position of power---the Presidency." "So, thanks to your stupidity, Georgie, it's either Obama '08 or Anarchy '09."

So, given that choice, Georgieboy acquisced. What else could he have done? Had he chosen to declare martial law, he would've gone down in history as the President who lost America. George III would've been another George III.

Now, is it possible I could be wrong about the Kennedys being back in the saddle again? Certainly. But if it wasn't the Kennedys that sponsored Obama, it was for damn sure some Illuminati family. And, if not the Kennedys, my second guess would be the Rothschilds. After all, there's a theory that Ted Kennedy is a Rothschild.

At any rate, we'll know soon enough. If it's the Kennedys behind him, then he won't live through his first term. Probably not even until the mid-term elections next year, the way things are going. You see, since they only intended to put Obama into power temporarily, to appease the niggers, there's no need for him to stay there very long. They'll probably knock him off, blame it on some foreign terrorists, and usher in an NAU military dictatorship under some general or other. If the niggers rise up and start behaving like typical niggers, this will simply serve as another pretext for their declaration of martial law.

If, however, it was the Rothschilds that put him in power, get ready for an Amerikan version of the October Revolution coming to your door very soon. Hymie ain't playin', guys. There's 60 million dead Russians that, by their very absence in this plane of existence, attest to "the nature of his game", as Mick Jagger once put it.

You see, as I've stated before, there are two different wings of the Illuminati, that, for, lack of better terms, could be described as Trotskyites and Stalinists. The Trotskyites, for whatever reason, want to leave America more or less untouched, at least on a physical level, but turn the rest of the world to shit. The Bush family are a prime example of this wing, and, in fact, were the most powerful of the Trotskyite faction, until Dumbyass dropped the ball and cost his side the game. The Stalinists on the other hand, are willing to leave the rest of the world alone, but would turn America to ashes if they had the chance. The Kennedys were the most powerful family in this faction, until the Bushes, through two assassinations, were able to knock them off of the Council of 13.

But, before the Kennedys were able to take over the world, in the wake of Rosenfeld's death, the Rothschilds had been the most powerful family in the faction, and, arguably, in all of the Illuminati. Some even say that Hitler was a Rothschild. He may or may not have been, but I have no doubt that Gaybraham Lincoln was one, nor that, with his election in 1860, the Rothschilds were able to seize control of America. They pretty much ran the show from then until 1945.

So, if the Rothschilds are back in control again, their intention is to drive the last few remaining nails into the coffin of American liberty, and complete the process begun in 1860, described in detail in THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION. It's a zero-sum game. Either they win, and the world becomes a giant Communist gulag, with the Jews running the camp, or we win, and finish what Hitler allegedly started, although he didn't, really, but DAMN WELL SHOULD HAVE.

If the Rothschilds are behind Obama, all the things that his cohorts like Van Jones and Cass Sunstein have advocated will be done. Fox News Channel and all "conservative" radio outlets will be shut down. The Internet will be censored. And the ZOGbots will be coming to your door to get your guns, just like they did in the *WHITE* neighborhoods of New Orleans, after Katrina, while the niggers were permitted to loot and burn to their hearts' content.

Then the ball will be in *OUR* court, and it will be time for a Second American Revolution, or, I should say, a Third American Revolution, since the Second, though regional and ultimately unsuccesful, was a revolution, nonetheless.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-31-2009, 04:29 PM. Reason: Add Links, header

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Part 3

But, whether Obama's puppeteer ultimately proves to be a Rothschild or a Kennedy, one way or the other, the fix was in, and his election was a foregone conclusion among the Elite. Rotten Clit and McInsane were mere actors, playing their roles to the hilt.

The whole thing was mere entertainment for the masses of asses, which they gobbled up like the WWF soap opera that it was.

I, myself, was foolishly taken in by this spectacle, believing it to be real. I should've known better, no doubt, but I was as desperate for a race war in 2008 as I was for a change, ---any change, as long as it was away from the unrelenting Stalinism of the Clintons,---in 2000, so I allowed myself to be suckered in. Suffice it to say tbat, when both the election and inauguration came and went without incident, I snapped out of the spell real quick.

Now let's look back at some of the more minor predictions I made last year, and see how many of them came true.

First of all, let's deal with McCain. Here's what I said about him on January 25, 2008:

"...and, as for South Carolina, let's face it: If Fred Thompson hadn't been there, drawing votes away from Huckabee, Huckabee would've won that state. Basically, he's running on fumes, and he knows it."

Truer words were never spoken. Unfortunately, one can go a long way on fumes, assuming he has all of his so-called "opponents" in the race standing behind him pushing, and this, much to my disgust, became the reality after early March.

While I certainly shed no tears to see Romney drop out of the race, Huckabee's departure hurt and angered me deeply. "Why?" you may well ask. "Didn't you just say that the whole thing was just a big phony spectacle, and that the Elite had chosen Obama to win from the beginning?" "And, besides, you don't even like Huckabee."

All this is certainly true. But, nonetheless, the day that Mike Huckabee was forced to withdraw from the race was a sad day for the American South, and, consequently, for the entire White Race in America, because it proves that, after an almost 30-year alliance, the Republican Party no longer cares JACK SQUAT about Southerners.

People tend to forget that Ronald Reagan, being a Northerner by birth, literally bent over backwards to woo the Southern voter, back in 1980, embracing the Confederate flag, speaking at Bob Jones University, and ensuring us all that he was for "law and order", ie, keeping the niggers in their place. And he meant it, too. If not for his Zionist foreign policy, due, of course, to his Vice-President, George H. W. Bush, it could truly be said that he earned that Southern vote.

Even George H.W. Bush, when he ran in 1988, allowed the "race card" to be played by pointing out his opponent's "soft on crime" stance by running an ad that simply stated the undeniable fact that, once released on furlough from one of Massachusetts's prisons, the nigger, Willie Horton, raped and murdered a White woman.

And, as I'm sure most of us well remember, in 1992, he allowed Pat Buchanan to deliver a speech at the Republican National Convention, basically warning all Americans, and particularly good, God-fearing Southerners, that, should Clinton be elected, it would mean an abortion clinic on every block and a child-molesting faggot in every school.

Even though they chose Dole instead of Buchanan to challenge Clinton in '96, the conservatives wrote the Party platform, and Dole was obliged to at least pay lip service to it. And Dole carried most of the South.

And, as for Bush Jr., there is simply NO WAY IN HELL that he would've ever carried the South, had he not been perceived, rightly or wrongly, as a Texan, and, therefore, a Southerner. He was far too liberal on issues like illegal immigration to have won otherwise.

But, with the advent of John McCain, we crossed a very disturbing threshold indeed. Here we had a man who actually condemned not only the Confederate flag and Bob Jones University, which both Reagan and Bush Jr. had not only defended, but, essentially, endorsed, but, in fact, the Christian Right as a whole, and who championed homosexuals and illegal immigrants, still gaining the vote of a slight, though, unmistakable majority of Southerners in a general election, merely because they thought the other candidate was even worse.

What the FUCK has happened to the South that I grew up in? Does it no longer exist? Frankly, I'm starting to wonder.

But, as far as the Republicunt Party, as I now affectionately call it, is concerned, there is no such question to be asked. Clearly, it has turned its back on the South, and, in so doing, managed to turn its back on its White Christian base. "Whistling past Dixie" meant whistling past the White House. "Political correctness" is now more important to them than winning elections. This fact was never more clearly illustrated than in their choice of a NIGGER as their national chairman in the wake of their 2008 defeat. This choice proves that they learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from that defeat. Stick a fork in their ass and turn 'em over. They're done.

So, even though I realize that, had Huckabee been chosen as the Republican Nominee, the Powers That Be still wouldn't have allowed him to win, it's still sad that the man who carried more Southern states during the primaries than any other was left to twist in the wind, without even so much as a VP nomination.

And, yes, dear friends, I mourn the passing of this era,--- an era that began when I was only eight years old,--- just as I would have lamented the point in time, had I been old enough to do so, when shows like THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES and THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW gave way to Cultural Bolshevist tripe like ALL IN THE FAMILY and GOOD TIMES and as I most certainly did lament when rock gave way to rap in the early-to-mid-90's. Yes, it may have only been entertainment, but it was good, clean, WHITE entertainment, nonetheless.

Comment

Part 4

What, frankly, bugs the hell out of me, is the fact that, after the most front-loaded primary season in American history, it was set up so that whoever won the Democratic nomination would just automatically become President, without any real competition whatsoever from the other side.

It must be said that this form of entertainment is quite unusual and, on the surface doesn't really seem to make good economic sense. After all, wouldn't you want to keep the sheople glued to the boob tube for as long as possible, thereby increasing your ratings?

This certainly *DID NOT* happen with the Obama/McCain debates. After the first one, people simply stopped watching. Can you blame them? It was a case of Denzel Washington debating the mutant spawn of Emperor Palpatine and Kermit The Frog, with all the warmth, personality, and robust body language of Mr. Burns from THE SIMPSONS. I mean, who the FUCK were they supposed to THINK was gonna win the debates? Hardly any mystery or drama there.

But imagine if it had been Romney or Huckabee on the stage with the Magical Negro. Now that would've been a debate worth watching. Either one of them, most assuredly, would've been able to poke some major holes in Obama's "aura of invevitablity" by pointing out his lack of experience, faulty judgement, and disturbing associations without seeming mean-spirited, hypocritical, or, worst of all, senile and somewhat deranged, as McInsane had certainly seemed.

Better yet, picture RUDY GIULIANI on the stage with him, particularly during the foreign policy debate. Now that would've been "The Thrilla In Manila". He would've cleaned his clock and sent him home crying to his white Granny.

Here's what I said about a Giuliani/Obama debate back on January 8, 2008:

"...When it comes to debating Obama, I think ol' Rudy is the best they've got. As much as I despise everything he stands for, I'll admit the man is both eloquent and, seemingly, logical, presuming, of course, that one doesn't know the truth, and, sad as it may be, the vast majority of the Amerikan sheople most certainly *DO NOT*.

Just as important, however, is the fact that he is an urbane, (if effete) sophisticated Northerner. Therefore, it is permissible, under the rules of political correctness, for him to beat a black man in a debate. (Just so long as he doesn't, you know, actually beat him, which in Giuliani's case, I would find *HIGHLY* unlikely. More likely, Obama would kick his little cross-dressing butt. ) That wouldn't be the case with one of the Southern candidates.

Only Giuliani has the ability to play the role of Mr. Drummond to Obama's rambunctious young Willis. And, after a few minutes of stinging rhetoric from our Dago Duellist, I suspect that most of the audience will be agreeing with him that Willis shouldn't get the keys to the car, (read: White House) until he buckles down and shows some responsibility.

And, when Obama comes back with the inevitable, if slightly more subtle than usual, 'You're an old, rich white man, and you just don't get it.' jab, it remains only for Giuliani to remind the audience of Obama's promise to meet with Iranian President Achmedenejad, and Obama's own Islamic connections, and, suddenly, the seemingly unbeatable Obama becomes simply Mr. Buck-Wild, Crazy, America-Hatin' Nigger.

...Whether the Party bosses will be smart enough to choose Giuliani or not remains to be seen."

Once again, truer words were never spoken, although whether the Republicuntz were actually instructed to take a dive (ie, nominate McCain) by their Illiminati masters or whether Giuliani simply didn't want to be the Republican nominee, so he chose to sit on his hands instead of actually campaigning in Iowa, Hew Hampshire, or South Carolina remains to be seen. At any rate, the Republicuntz knew they weren't allowed to win, and, ultimately, didn't even try.

Clearly, Fred Thompson entered the race only at the behest of McCain, to serve as his stalking-horse, and divide the anti-McCain vote in South Carolina, thereby allowing him to win that state, and, ultimately, the nomination. I should've suspected that before, but I guess I just got lazy and didn't see it until it had already happened.

Comment

Part 5

Now, at this juncture, I must broach a subject that I have, frankly, dreaded, and certainly wish I didn't have to cover at all: The loathsome personage that McInsane chose as his running-mate in late August of 2008, the hissing, spitting, mewing media whore known as Sarah Palin.

In fact, I force myself to undertake this unpleasant task only to point out the SHEER HOPELESSNESS and STUPIDITY of the Republicunt (pun ironically intended) Party as it stands today. Because, in reality, it didn't matter a good goddamn who McCain chose as his running-mate. He was still bound to lose, after Obama made an ass of him in the first debate, even if the economy hadn't gone into a nose-dive, thanks to the conveniently-timed announcement of Obama's good buddy (and probable butt-buddy) Franklin Raines.

The mere fact that the instinct of the Party bosses, when confronted with the Obama juggernaut, rather than counter the racist, Communist, America-hating baboon with a real-live Middle-American Conservative White Male,---a normal person---, like, for example, Mike Huckabee, or, at the very least, a passionate defender of the crapitalist status quo like Mitt Romney who couldn't be, in any way, blamed for the current economic mess, was, instead, to behave like some money-grubbing Hymiewood Jew, admiring the sheer chutzpah of the other party for daring to unleash such a novelty as a Magical Negro on an unsuspecting American electorate, and responding by saying: "OK, folks, tell you what we're gonna do!" "We'll see your Magical Negro and raise you a Magical Twat!" "Now how'dya like them apples?"

And so America received a second stab-wound in the side, as Caribou Barbie, aka The Magical Twat, was turned loose upon an already campaign-weary public, and the Sarah Palin Phenomenon was born. P.T. Barnum couldn't have put on a better freak show.

Now, personally, I admit that, at first, I found this frothy-mouthed little filly rather charming, at least, that is, before she opened her mouth in any significant way.

The night when McInsane first chose her, it had clearly come as a surprise to her, and you could see how genuinely shocked and embarrassed she was by the announcement. She looked, for all the world, like a pretty, if somewhat nerdy-looking, teenaged girl who had just been called on at the last minute to play the organ for the Sunday morning church service, after the usual organist had called in sick. In her modest humility, she reminded me of a girl I had been hung up on back in high school.

But, as the campaign wore on, it became clear that she was just another pissy, snippy little media whore, looking for her 15 minutes of fame. A "white Oprah" as Tina Fey described her in an SNL skit right after the election. Personally, I would be all for giving the narcissistic little bitch her own TV show, if that's what it takes to keep her the hell out of politics. We need that menopausal Medea with her finger on the button like we need Al Sharpton as president of the Hair Club For Men.

Worst of all, she had to get her little digs in after losing. When interviewed on Election Day, she blamed McCain's loss on "latent sexism" on the part of the American public. What a fucking crock of shit, and what an arrogant, self-deluded bitch for even uttering such a bizarre thought.

McInsane would've lost whether he had chosen Jesus or Pol Pot for his running-mate. The fact that he happened to choose one with tits had no bearing on the situation whatsoever. He lost because the American public correctly perceived him as a deranged old man who wanted to blow up the world. Period. Paragraph. End of story. Their was simply no polishing the turd that was John McCain.

The fact that the Party Elite and the Fux Jewz Channel still can't stop shaking the pom-poms for this deluded bitch shows just how morally bankrupt the so-called "conservative movement" really is at this point, and how NOTHING BUT ARMED REVOLUTION WILL EVER SAVE THE WHITE RACE IN AMERICA.

Comment

Part 6

I also said, regarding Ron Paul:

"....Ron Paul has stated, on numerous occasions, that he, most likely *WILL NOT* seek the Presidency as a third party candidate this year??? And I am sure you realize that he stands about as much chance of winning the Republican nomination as I have of making Kate Beckinsale my loveslave, which is about the same chance that David Duke has of winning the NAACP Image Award. So....please......for the love of God......tell me *WHY* exactly you have chosen to hitch your wagon to this stump!!!!

You know he just got his ass handed to him in Iowa, don't you? Came in fifth. And he's likely to only come in fourth or fifth in New Hampshire. Do you think it's gonna get any better when the contest moves down South? THINK AGAIN!!! I happen to know these ZOG flag-wavin', baby-killer cheerin', Cheeto-eatin', droolin', mouth-breathin' inbreds down here, and let me tell you, they've got about as much use for Ron Paul as they do for an African in-law. They'd vote for McCain or Giuliani long before they'd even think of voting for Ron Paul.

And the reason is that, like *ALL* Republican primary voters, as far as they're concerned, there's only *ONE* issue, and that's the Iraq War, which they're all for. And they're *NOT* gonna vote for any candidate that doesn't suck 'Shrubya''s scrotum on that issue. Period.

The *ONLY* reason Ron Paul has done as well as he has so far is because, in those primaries, they let independents vote. Not that way down here, though. (Well, it is in the state of Tennessee, but we don't even get to vote until February 5th. By that time, the Deep South will have already voted.) Wait until he gets to a state like South Carolina or Florida, where only registered Republicans are allowed to vote, and the whole affair is heavy-handedly presided over by Party apparatchiks. He'll be so far down the list he won't even register. He'll do good to come in seventh in a field of seven.

And, aside from all that, let's just suspend disbelief for a moment, and pretend that the guy actually had a chance of becoming President. What could he POSSIBLY even manage to accomplish with a far-Left Democratic Congress??? And that is *EXACTLY* what all the polls say we're gonna get this November: a Democratic supermajority, that can do basically as it bloody well pleases.

Do you really think that Ron Paul, the ardent Constitutionalist is gonna put all his convictions aside and start acting like a dictator, just because that's what his constituents want him to do??? Don't count on it. Face it, guys, President Ron Paul with a Democratic Congress is like a harmless, fuzzy little woodland creature standing in the direct path of a semi truck. Those COMMIE SCUMBAGS will pass gun control, "Hate Crimes" legislation, and every other vile little item on their Stalinist "To Do" list, while Ron Paul merely stands by helplessly.

Or do you think he has some magic wand he is just gonna wave, once he gets elected, and make everything wonderful again? And, if so, do you also believe that he 'used his magical fire breath to save the maidens fair'? Just curious.

GENTLEMEN, THIS IS *MADNESS*, AND YOU KNOW IT!!! Have seven years of Bush/Cheney simply loosened the seeds in your gourd??? Well, buck up, me boyos, because it's gonna get WORSE. Believe me. I warn you: If you persist in this folly, and it results in Hillary or Giuliani or Romney becoming president, we will look back on the Bush/Cheney years as "the good old days"---if, for no other reason, because of the populist, semi-conservative, and somewhat rebellious Republican Congress that held power from 2001-2006.

There'll be no Ron Pauls or Tom Coburns in the uber-Democratic Congress elected this November to put the brakes on the Satanic New World Order agenda of whichever slimy, reptillious creature that manages to slither into the White House. Said reptoid will get the "rubber stamp" treatment all the way.

This is why I have to reiterate the fact that *NOTHING* will save us from this horrible fate but *REVOLUTION*. *REAL* revolution, not some cheap-ass political slogan. It ain't the "Ron Paul Revolution", guys. Just the Ron Paul Circumlocution. And talking ain't gettin' it."

Not to gloat, but, once again, I was right on the money. ;-) What Ron ever hoped to accomplish by his futile Presidential bid is beyond me. Unless he was secretly funneling all the money he raised into the Resistance, all of his time and effort was as useless as teats on a boar hog.

Comment

Part 7

And, then, there's Hitlery Rotten Clit. God knows I said plenty about her and her so-called "race" with Obama. I see no point in re-hashing it all here.

But, with the realization that the fix was in, from the very beginning, and that she, as a Mother of Darkness, *HAD* to have known it, one must ask: "Why did she even fucking bother in the first place?" "What exactly did she expect to gain?" "Couldn't she have simply cut a deal with Obama to be Secretary of State up front, and save herself the humiliation and us the misery of watching the sordid spectacle drag on and on?" These are certainly questions that need to be asked. Unfortunately, we may never know the answer.

My guess is that the whole thing was simply part of the staged "drama" of the whole thing, calculated to keep us ignorant sheopledumb glued to our Jew-tubes as it played out. A necessary plot device in the WWF soap opera smackdown that was the 2008 Presidential Race.

If the Kennedys are indeed behind Obama, then it makes perfect sense. Their intention seems to be to incite a bloody race war, as a pretext for martial law and a military dictator, so how better to do it than have their Magical Negro run against a "secret racist" in the primaries and almost get beaten by her before running against what every nigger in Amerika ultimately perceives as being a more-or-less open racist in the general election?

Maybe it was their intention to actually have McCain win. Maybe they simply didn't realize what a deranged old fucker he really was, and were actually surprised by his poor performance in the debates, and his resultant clock-cleaning at the polls. Who knows? Maybe they thought they had their bases covered either way, and that the niggers were bound to rise up, either on election night, or inauguaraton day, and then they would have their pretext. But one thing is certain: IF THE KENNEDYS WERE AND ARE OBAMA'S PUPPETEERS, THEN THEY WANTED AN OBAMA/McCAIN RACE, AND THEY WANTED IT TO BE CLOSE.

If, however, it turns out to be the Rothschilds, rather than the Kennedys, with their hand up the Beige Baboon's behind, then, most likely, they knew that McCain would fuck up in the debates, and that Obama would, consequently, win the election with a sizable majority. And that's exactly how they wanted it. They wanted Obama not only to *BECOME* President, but to *BE* President, and, like their old crypto-kike Trojan Horse, Gaybraham Rothschild Lincoln, who the Magical Negro seems to take as his model, to use him as the last and final scourge against their blood enemy: the accursed "Goyim",---namely us.

And he will, with their approval, destroy what's left of our Jew-fucked post-industrial crapitalist economy by nationalizing all corporations and simply taxing all small businesses out of existence, silence all criticism and dissent by taking over the mass media, censoring the internet, and, essentially, defining all criticism of Jews, niggers, illegal immigration, femroidizm, etc., as a "hate crime", and, ultimately, confine the vast majority of the population to work camps, under one pretext or another. In short, he will be the "impersonal puppet" mentioned in THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION who ushers in their Bolshevist Utopia here on the North American continent and lays the groundwork for their Kosher Messiah, who, of course, will be the Antichrist of Revelation and Daniel. If this is the case, there are interesting times ahead, make no mistake about that.

As for Rotten Clit, there's a reason why they would want to get her out of the way, too: According to Dick Morris, she's a tad bit "anti-Semitic". So there you go.

Still, I must say, to have this Diabolical Doyenne so publicly and irreversibly shamed really does warm the cockles of my hellspawn-hating heart.

How did it feel, Ms. Rotten Clit, to humiliate yourself by grovelling at the feet of the very people you despise the most,---rural White working-class males,---and begging those red-blooded Sons Of God, who you would much rather have turned into charcoal bricquets, and certainly would have, had you actually been Satan's choice for the Presidency, for their votes?

Back when you were sacrficing all those little White male babies to Satan at that Castle in Muno, Belgium, did you ever suspect, in a million years, that the day would come when you would be dressing yourself in a verbal Klan robe, just to get a few measly white trash votes that would, ultimately, do you no good anyway? That, when the history books were finally written, you would be remembered, not as a feminist icon or a hero of the Revolutionary Left which you worked so diligently for in your youth, but, rather, only as an example of White resentment and entitlement as the woman who did her damndest to stop the first black President from ever being elected?

That's right. Drink it in deeply. Like the taste? How would you rate the monkey piss you are currently being forced to drink? How does it compare to your usual diet of Aryan baby flesh? :-/ Must suck to be you right about now, bee-yotch!!!

Now you know how Marlon Brando feels. And Marilyn Monroe.

Comment

Part 8

At this point, I think it's time to ask the question that I'm sure a lot of other people have been wondering about as much as I have. Namely this: Why didn't the niggers rise up? Aren't they, after all, just as stupid and violent today as they were at the end of the Civil War, when "Massa Lincoln" first freed them? Let's look into that.

The fact of the matter is that, stupid as they are, they seemed to understand that, should they go out into the streets and act like the stupid-ass niggers they are, not only would it embarrass their chosen "Messiah", but it would also bring down the wrath of the current occupant of the White House, who, as they were well aware, was certainly no friend of Sambo.

Fair enough. So that explains why they didn't riot on Election Night, but what about Inauguaral Day? I guess it was just the whole not wanting to embarrass the Magical Negro thing. At any rate, it's the only reason I can think of.

My guess is that they're thinking that, if they continue to behave like good little niggers, then, eventually, the Magical Negro will simply wave his magic wand and make all their dreams come true, including, of course, the one in which "all dem big bad White racess'" simply disappear. I don't doubt for a moment that the Magical Negro thinks he can perform that little magic trick, either, but he's got another think coming.

But, should current political trends continue, and a Republicunt takeover of Congress come next year, I guaran-damn-tee you that will light a fire under their monkey asses, and they will take to the streets, looting and burning with adandon and fulfilling Old Testament prophecy. Because, at that point, they'll know which way the wind is blowing, and that it's blowing away from the scent of the Magical Negro. So, then they'll be in the position that White Amerikans are in right now: Feeling like they'll either have to fight or die.

At this point, they *HAVE* to be aware that it has become a zero-sum game. They either sink or swim with their Magical Negro, their self-selected leader. Because, when the rage of 150 million White Amerikuntz is unleashed, those Whites aren't gonna be pacified by "Lawzy, Massa!" "Don't hurt me!" "I's a good nigger!" "Hell, ah didn't even vote for Mistah Obama!" like so many times before. This time there will be no self-appointed "community leaders"---vile, traitorous little Herrenvolk Hatties, loyal to nothing but the Almighty Dollar--to protect them from the wrath of "dem crazy White boys",---the pissed-off masses of working-class White males.

Once Amerikan Whites turned on the Magical Negro, which happened back in late July, when the truth began to filter down to them about the Beige Baboon's health care bill, they would turn on *ALL* niggers into the bargain. I think a lot of them realize that Obongo's so-called "Stimulus BilL" was, in reality, just a back-door reparations bill, as well, giving almost a trillion more dollars to the shiftless ghetto apes on welfare, and are pissed as hell about that, too.

So, now, at least, the race war *IS* a foregone conclusion. It's just a matter of time.

But, the fact of the matter is, niggers and Whites voted for Obama for very different reasons. The niggers voted for him, merely because they perceived him as being one of their own, his "White" mother notwithstanding. The comparitively few, yet numerically substantial group of White Amerikans who voted for him, however, did so only because they were scared shitless, in the wake of September's economic downturn, and thoroughly unconvinced that McCain would be able to turn things around.

When they saw the Magical Nigger in those debates, sitting there in his Armani suit with his million-dollar Hollywood grin on his face, looking as calm and unconcerned as the Almighty Himself, they felt reassured, and fell for his blithely delivered pie-in-the-sky promises, hook line and sinker, thinking that he must've had an actual "magic wand" up his sleeve that he would wave the very second that the last Inaugural Ball ended, thereby saving their precious "America", which, in fact, has been a rotting corpse since February of 1861.

"Yes, ladies and gentleman!" he had glibly chirped, "This little baby is the answer to all your problems!!!" "It slices!" "It dices!" "It signs Hate Crime Bills into law with the flick of a wrist!" "It will make all your economic woes disappear overnight!" "It's Magical Negro!!!" "No Amerikan home should be without one!!"

But now the bloom is off the peach. The Ameriswine have come to realize that the "Magical Negro" has no wand, no magic bullet, not even a set of magic beans which will grow into a beanstalk we can climb up to defeat the evil Jew Giant in his castle and get back, not only our gold, but our very soul as a nation. He's just a typical, Jew-serving, Commie-ass nigger, doing the bidding of his masters. We were better off with Bush, and that's saying something.

So White Amerika is mad as hell, and not gonna take it much longer. The Glenn Becks and Sean Hannitys of the world are there to try to rouund them up and put them into their respective corrals. But the bovines, befuddled as they are, are not in much of an obliging mood. There may be a stampede in store for them. We shall see what we shall see.

The niggers, on the other hand, show no indication of having lost any faith at all in their self-chosen leader. The latest poll, in fact, shows that he's even more popular with them now than he was at the time of the Inauguration. Typical. The more White Amerika turns on any famous nigger, the more the niggers rally around him, hence O.J. Simpson and the now-deceased-and-burning-in-Hell Michael "I Wish I Was A Little White Girl" Jackson.

I don't see this changing anytime soon, or, likely, EVER. At this point in time, I really do believe that Amerikan niggers would actually eat their little welfare brats before they would admit that their self-anointed Monkey Messiah was a bad president. I can hear them now: "Mmmm, mmm, mmmm!!!" "Little Shanaynay and Shanunu and Shapipi and Shapupu sho' wuz tasty!!" "But ah jus' luuuuuuuuuuuuvs dat President Obama, ah duz!!!" He's de best President we'z ever done had!!" Once again, typical.

All they ever expected him to do for four years was sit there and be "black". That's enough to satisfy the mindless racist apes.

Interesting, too, that they only decided he was black after he won the Iowa Caucus, in January 2008. Before that, many, if not most self-appointed "black leaders" were questioning the "authenticity" of his blackness, seeing as how his mother was (nominally) White, and his father was an African nigger, rather than an American nigger, and hadn't experienced the "shame" and "horror" of slavery and segregation, the way they had.

That all changed, however, once they realized that he could actually WIN. Even that carpet-munching coon, Wanda Sykes, hinted at that fact when she was entertaining the Magical Nigger at a state dinner. She speculated that, if Obama fucked up, American blacks would start referring to him as a "half-breed", rather than "black". (As I've stated, however, I don't really agree with her prediction. Niggers are simply too damn stubborn to admit the truth, if doing so would mean proving Whitey right. )

The niggers are bound and determined to have their "First Black President" so they can live vicariously through him, and, therefore, think more highly of themselves than would've otherwise ever been possible, even if that "Black President" only exists in their microscopic little simian brains. We don't have a Black President. We have a Half-Breed President. That is simply a fact.

Comment

Part 9

At this point, we need to turn our attention to a couple of individuals whose stars have been steadily rising ever since the Obamanation first became a reality, namely Glenn Beck and Jon Leibowitz Stewart.

Of the two, the more mysterious, to the average ZOGling whigger ass-clown, anyway, is certainly Glenn Beck. Before 2006, when he was given his first TV show by the Headline News Channel, a subsidiary of CNN, few Amerikans had ever heard of him, outside of the rather small but fanatical circle of talk radio fans. Before late 2001 or early 2002, practically nobody had heard of him, outside of his adopted home of Jew York Shitty. Fact is, he was put into that position by ZOG in order to smear and discredit the 9/11 Truthers. He's been a disinformation agent from Day One.

He is, by his own admission, a former alcoholic disc jockey, who was raised a Catholic, but converted to Mormonism to get a piece of ass. This makes him exactly the kind of ass-clown that ZOG can use. Maybe the MK-ULTRA boys got hold of him and reinforced his own worst tendencies with a little psychological conditioning of their own. Then again, maybe not. But, in any case, he is a Jim Jones just waiting for a chance to happen. And I'm afraid he may get his chance, sooner, rather than later.

Prior to January 19, 2009, when he was given a 5pm show on the Fox News Channel, he was known only to the viewers of Jon Leibowitz Stewart's DAILY SHOW, which, even then, was questioning his sanity, using selectively-edited video footage to "prove" its point, Keith Olbermann's (or Quiff Blowberman, as I call the crypto-kike) COUNTDOWN program, on MSNBC, on which he was often chosen as the day's "Worst Person In The World", and, of course, his own program on Headline News. Since then, however, he has become something of a pop culture icon, with SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, late-night comedians, and even SOUTH PARK spoofing his chalkboard scribblings, scripted sobbing, and overall histrionic delivery. His name is now a household word.

More than anything else, the thing most Amerikans associate Glenn Beck with, and rightly so, is the burgeoning Tea Party movement. While Mr. Beck most certainly *DID NOT* come up with the Tea Party idea himself, (It was actually spearheaded by an individual in Florida, whose name I forget.) he was the one Fox News Channel chose to "astroturf" the movement for them. For this reason, I call him "Mr. Astroturf", among other things. I intend to comment more extensively about the Tea Party movement, and Glenn Beck's role in it, at a later point in this article, but, for now, suffice it to say that I believe it may well be the lynchpin for the Jonestown that this wanna-be Jim Jones is planning.

As for Jon Leibowitz Stewart, however, he was fairly well-known before the Age Of Obama began, having won several Emmies for his satirical "news" program, and hosted the Academy Awards on at least one occasion. In other words, he's pretty much your typical show business Jew.

Since the Magical Nigger was elected, however, he has become something else entirely,---something much more powerful and influential. Essentially, he has become the Electronic Pope of Amerikan Secular Jewry.

He claims to represent the "Far Left" of Amerikan politics. In reality, he represents nothing but the snarky, sneering arrogance of the typical Amerikan kike. While his "satire" had been essentially even-handed prior to the Obamanation's ascendancy, he now relishes his role as a rhetorical Robespierre, skewering the Republicunt opposition, powerless as they are, and the pseudo-populist would-be demagogues of the Fox News Channel, while essentially giving the Demonclitz, and, in particular, the Far Left-wing of that Party a free pass. He focuses all of his phony "moral outrage" on every little verbal excess of the Tea Party movement, while never once even mentioning the fact that his pet "schwartzes" crossed the line of mere threats of violence and actually COMMITTED an act of violence when they beat Kenneth Gladney, a modern-day Crispus Attucks, who had foolishly aligned himself with the Tea Party movement, within an inch of his life, after calling him a "nigger".

THAT WAS A *REAL* "HATE CRIME". Yet most Amerikans are unaware that it even happened, since the lamestream Jewswmedia, like Stewart, have refused to cover it.

And he tries to make it look like Republicuntz, FNC personalities, and Tea Party protesters are psychologically unstable in thinking that Obama and his cohorts are trying to communize Amerika, yet he never airs the video of Van Jones, Mrs. Dunne, and others brazenly stating their admiration for Chairman Mao. Truly, Mr. Leibowitz "Stewart" is a kike's kike.

When he had Mike Huckabee on his program, back in late December of 2008, or early January of 2009, (Can't really remember which, as long as it's been.) he browbeat the pusillanimous preacher until he was almost reduced to tears. They were talking about "gay marriage", and Jewboy Stewart kept insisting that it was a "civil right", and the people of any given state really had no right to deny it to them.

Instead of giving the arrogant kike a lesson in Constitutional Law, or simply stating the Levitical position on homosexuality, and adding that "real Americans" like the ones who elected him Governor of Arkansas, unlike the Blue State Bolsheviks Mr. Stewart claims to speak for, actually CARE what God has to say about things, he merely regurgitated the tired-old cliches of "popular soverignty", which didn't work for Stephen Douglas in 1860, and sure as hell wouldn't work for him in 2009, and ended up spitting and sputtering like a little boy that's just been lectured by his Daddy. It was, undoubtedly, a dark day in the history of Western Civlization.

Now, as before Obama's Inauguration, Jon Leibowitz Stewart seemingly just can't stop obssessing over Glenn Beck, skewering him at every given opportunity, when, in fact, it would probably do his supposed "cause" more good if he simply ignored the man. I find this very interesting, indeed, and, in fact, suspicious. It leads me to believe that Mr. Beck and Mr. Stewart are in cahoots together. Stewart makes Beck out to be the biggest, baddest, nastiest, scariest, most racist man in Amerika, and, as a result, more people find out about Glenn Beck, and some of them go on the Internet to try to find out more, thus Beck sells more books and more tickets to public appearances, and his ratings go up.

Why do I suspect this to be the case? Well, it has to do with Jewboy Joe Lieberman. You see, Lieberman is also one of Stewart's favorite targets, and there's a link between Glenn Beck and Lieberman as well. It was pointed out to me by a poster on Original Dissent that, after drying out and becoming a Mormon, Lieberman wrote a letter of recommendation for Beck to attend some college or other in New England. He only attended for a few months and then quit, but one can only wonder how a small-time disc jockey ever came to know a United States Senator in the first place. The whole thing is quite bizarre.

What do the three men have in common? Well, they're all Zionists, for one thing, to one degree or another. But there might be an MK-ULTRA connection as well. Hard to say. Then again, it may be as simple as a mere cross-promotion deal cut between Murray "Sumner Redstone" Rothstein and Rupert Murdoch, with Lieberman playing no role whatsoever. Who knows. I do know that both Lieberman and Beck, being war-hawks, probably worship at the shrine of the CIA.

Whether there's any actual connection between the two or not, they are definitely opposite sides of the same kosher coin, doing their little Jewsmedia kabuki dance. Beck does his perverse little pantomime of Patrick Henry, ominously throwing out his pseudo-sinister references to the Founding Fathers and American Revolution in mock-seriousness, while Leibowitz Stewart delights in living out his little October Revolution fantasy, salivating at the prospect of exterminating the Red State equivalents of the kulaks and peasants like a modern-day Bolshevik. And, like the cowardly little kike that he is, he outsources all of his nastiest invective to his little "Goy" butt-puppet, Stephen Colbert, thinking that will get his little kosher keister off the hook when the Day Of Retribution comes. "Oy!" "Don't blame me!!!" "It was my little Goy-toy, Stephen Colbert, that said it!!!" "All I did was write...uh, sorry!!!" "Ignore that last part!!!" Typical.

Comment

Part 10

In the wake of Obama's election, the only thing that really happened that offered even the slightest whiff of a coming race war was the fact that, all over Amerika, White people started buying up all the guns and ammunition they could get their hands on.

Of course, the Jewsmedia shit a gold brick over this, shrieking that this was proof of how "racist" America really was, but, at the time, I didn't really think much about it. It seemed perfectly logical if Whites, thinking, as I did, that the niggers would likely rise up and start looting, burning, and killing every White in their path, either in "celebration" if Obama won, or in "protest" if he lost. White people were merely preparing to defend themselves. So what?

But, ultimately, whether Whites were merely worried about the possiblity of a once-in-a-lifetime Negro uprising, which they feared would happen on Election Night, were merely afraid that, if Obama did win, he would start banning guns and ammunition right and left, (Which, given his record, was certainly not an unreasonable fear.) or actually smelled blood in the wind, and knew, deep down in their bones, that a race war was not only imminent but inevitable, the mere fact that they did it gives every TRUE libertarian cause for hope, and every cowardly, ZOG-worshipping little panty-pisser and collabortraitor cause for fear, and that, most certainly, is a good sign.

But, I've got to say, after sniffing the wind myself, this last month or so, I ain't likin' the smell. A recent poll shows that more Amerikans would be likely to vote for a Tea Party candidate than a Republican or Democrat, either one, though the Republicuntz ranked last in the poll, with the Demonclitz a close second behind the theoretical "Tea Party" candidate. That starts me to connecting a few dots in my mind, and the picture I'm starting to see is anything but pretty.

You see, ever since Beck became associated with the Tea Party movement, he has been encouraging Tea Party types, and, in particular, his sycophantic little suckpoops in the 9/12 Project to run for office---as Third Party candidates..

Now, if this was to happen, and the Republicuntz, controlled by the Fifth Columnist Obamanista, Michael Steele, who is and always has been the puppet of the same Northeastern Liberal Elite within the Republicunt Party that chose John McCain as its standard-bearer last year, decide to try to appeal to disaffected Democrats and so-called "middle-of-the-road" independents, rather than the pissed-off White majority, who, as all indications show will actually dominate the 2010 Election, then this will result in the status quo being maintained, with the Demonclitz in control of both Congress and the White House.

Shortly thereafter, I believe the crackdown will come, since, now that the last obstacle to the Demonclitz intentionally spending us into oblivion has been removed, they will bankrupt our current Jew-dominated crapitalist, or, more accurately, corporatist system, resulting in the Mother Of All Financial Collapses, and forcing the government to come in and "save" all the mindless masses of asses by replacing the now non-existent, or at least non-functioning quasi-capitalist system with out-and-out textbook COMMUNISM, in which ZOG will herd all the mindless sheople into work camps, or "compact cities" as Alex Jones snarkily describes them, where they will be implanted with RFID chips, so that their every move will be monitored, and give them only the mere crumbs necessary for them to survive as the SLAVE LABOR that they have become for as long as ZOG deems it necessary to keep them alive, while all dissidents, such as myself, will, theoretically, anyway, be rounded up, herded onto freight trains, and shipped off to the death camps to be slaughtered like two-legged cattle.

When they actually try it, however, they'll find that it ain't gonna be that kind of party. At the very least, they'll have to settle for carrying out their exterminations right there on the spot, because we *WILL* defend our lives and property rather than board the cattle-cars like befuddled bovines, and, most likely, some of our neighbors will come to our aid as well. Even if they succesfully kill all of us on our own land, they had better resign themselves to MASSIVE casualties on their own side as well.

But, nonetheless, that is EXACTLY what I'm starting to believe they've got planned for us, if next year's election goes the way I think it will, sometime between November 2010 and January 2012.

Comment

Part 11

It seems that these two trains are hurtling toward each other at breakneck speed, and that a future crash is imminent. Neither engineer, so to speak, seems to have any inclination to slow his train down. To do so would be to disobey their common master, the Jew, and would be risking their own necks.

Not to say that the divisions between the Tea Party folks and the Republicuntz are of a traditional "left" versus "right" nature. The Tea Party people, as a rule, aren't really up in arms about social issues, such as abortion or "gay marriage", but rather taxation, gun control, the current regime's tolerance, if not out-and-out cordiality towards admitted Communists, and the centralization of government power in general. But that Obaminista fifth columnist, Michael Steele, is having none of it. He and his ilk are for Big Government all the way and compromise with the Magical Nigger every chance they get. And that is EXACTLY the type of two-legged vermin that the Republicuntz will be running for re-election next year.

Theoretically, one would think that the anti-government stance of the Tea Party folks would prove fertile ground for the Libertarian Party, but, if there have been attempts on the part of the latter to recruit the former, I, for one, certainly haven't heard about it. Perhaps they are still gunshy from their attempts to recruit within the so-called "Patriot Movement" of the 90's, which led to allegations of "racism" and "extremism" being levelled against them, and an eventual split between the "Zionist" (read: Jewish) and "anti-Zionist" (read: anti-Jewish) factions of the Party, with the "Zionist" faction seemingly (and not surprisingly) coming out on top.

More likely, however, these gullible guerrieres will simply start up even more useless third parties on their own, and roll the dice, likely achieving nothing whatsoever, and, at most, resulting in preserving the status quo of Democratic control of Congress, rather than a narrow Republican victory, which would, frankly, be rolling the dice for the entire country, and "America" as we know it would cease to exist.

The mentality of the average Tea Party-goer is, frankly, infantile. Deep down, most of them are nothing but naked little pagan savages, participating in a primitive, shamanistic ritual, which they foolishly believe will result in "the gods" granting their ludicrously simplistic wish: FOR THE MAGICAL NIGGER TO SIMPLY DISAPPEAR. As if the current political situation, unpleasant as it may be, was merely a plotline in some Cosmic Soap Opera, and some Supernatural Harding Lemay could re-write them to be more to their liking, if only they were to kiss his ass hard enough. Most of them, I suspect, would like it better if, the next morning, the whole thing turned out to be a dream, and they could pull back the shower curtain to reveal a buck-nekkid Dumbyass, grinning from ear to ear, ready to bend over and sodomize his loyal little love-bitch.

"Ooga booga!!!" "Wave ZOG shitrag!!!" "USA!" "USA!" "USA!" "USA!" "No tax-um my ZOGling whigger ass, Brownskin!!!" "Ugh!!!" "Ooga booga!!!" "Nigger gone yet?" "No?" "Hmmm...this vex-um whigger, heap big!!!" "I know!!!" "We all hold hands, sing-um 'God Bless USA', then chant 'AMERICA'!!! together real loud while Billy Bob wave GIANT ZOG shitrag!!!" "Surely THAT make nigger go away!!" "OK, on count of three, we do!!!" "One..two..THREE!!!" "Nigger gone now?" "No?" "Hmmmm....this not working." "What we do now?"

Now can you imagine the original American patriots of 1775 waving a bunch of Union Jacks and shouting "God save the King!!!" as a supposed form of protest against King George and his Satanically-inspired British regime? God what horseshit. In the Tea Party Ghost Dance, we see the species known as Whiggerus Amerikanus at the height of his intellectual powers. The "America" they think they're trying to save has been a rotting corpse since 1861 and these dumbfucks don't have a clue. He is Hymie's little porch-monkey, and, when he's gone, we should no more mourn his passing than that of a fly wont to buzz around a White man's toilet.

While the Tea Party protester of 1773 was acting pragmatically in his own self-interest, accomplishing something that actually effected his enemy, the Teabagger of today is merely a sandbagger, trying to hold off a flood that's already beginning to cover his land. This flood, in fact, was prophesied of old, and there's no stopping it. It is God's Will. A Divine Providence, in fact, which will liberate His True Children here on this landmass, but will bring only destruction to the children of Babylon. Attempting to conjure up Paul Revere's Ghost will save no one. Only repentance will.

As regards this current rift between Tea Party participants and sympathizers, on the one hand, and the Republicunt Party establishment, on the other, the greatest danger, in terms of preventing a possible Republicunt takeover of Congress this year, involves the challenge being mounted against incumbent Republicuntz in the primaries. Should they manage to unseat these incumbents, there's always the chance that some Demonclit will defeat them in the general election. It's possible, in fact, that the GOP will simply refuse to fund their campaigns, and leave them to twist in the wind.

Should this happen, it would bring the White Race in America one step closer to revolution, making it brutally clear that, in fact, there are only two choices left to them: SUBMISSION OR RESISTANCE. The first will, undoubtedly, lead either to starvation or enslavement, or possibly both, so, essentially, that leaves only the latter choice. Nonetheless, the vast majority of them, whiggers that they are, will simply ingnore the warnings and be destroyed. It's only a small remnant of warriors that will survive and prevail.

But, should this happen, it would give Glenn Beck the perfect "out". Even if the Tea Party and 9/12 crowd don't go the Third Party route next year, the defeat of a few erstwhile newcomers from the right wing of the Party by their Democratic opponents would be just the thing to cause the Party's disaffected majority to simply jump ship, allowing this 21st century Titanic to go down without them.

If nothing else, the pissing, moaning, and buck-passing by establishment figures like Michael Steele and Newt Gingrich that would surely follow would, undoubtedly, provide the perfect opportunity for Beck to feign righteous indignation, claim that the Republicunt Party had lost touch with "real Americans", like himself and his followers, and then, like some degenerate would-be Moses, lead said followers out of the Republicunt Egypt and straight into the gulags.

I can hear him now: "People, people, please!!!" "Don't get violent!!!" "Don't shoot back at those wonderful defenders of law and order coming to take your guns!!!" "Hand them over peacefully!!!" "Don't despair!!" "Don't lose hope!!!" "Our backs aren't against the wall!!!" "Not by a long shot!" "We're changing the world!!!" "They're all afraid of us!!!" "Now that we've finally cut our ties with those corrupt Republicans, we're deciding our own fate!!!" "This is the Second American Revolution, and, in 2012, we're gonna take our country back, non-violently!!!" "God I love America!!!" "Now, guys, don't worry about your guns." "When we take power, we'll change the law and see that you get them back." "Trust me!!!" "I wouldn't lie to you!!!" "And, when we look back on it, we'll all be so proud!!!" "We'll be able to tell our grandchildren how we took our country back, NON-VIOLENTLY this time!!!" "Why, future generations will remember us as having been even greater than the Founding Fathers!!!" "They had to use violence, but we did it all without shedding a drop of blood!!!" (Sniff!) "It just makes me so proud!!!!" And, knowing him, he'll probably close his radio rant with Jefferson Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now". And, of course, 90% of his deluded followers will hear and obey, and the world's first electronic Jonestown will have taken place.
                      Last edited by Jack; 04-23-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Part 12

Now, looking a few months, or, at the very least, a couple of years ahead, there are a few possiblities that present themselves. (Aside, of course, from the one I just dealt with.) These possiblities will now be explored in detail.

First of all, there is a *VERY* good possiblity of there being an assassination. As I said before, if an assassination attempt should prove successful, Biden wouldn't likely remain in power for long. Either he would be assassinated as well, or, should he choose to exercise more common sense than he's shown since August 2008, he might simply step down to save his own skin, and some general or other would take over the reigns of power, declare the North American Union a reality, and put the entire Western Hemisphere under martial law. This, of course, would be our sign that the Kennedys, not the Rockefellers, were his puppeteers all along.

If, however, an assassination attempt should be made, but not succeed, then, most likely, it will be blamed on us "White Supremacists", and be used as a pretext for gutting what's left of our First Amendment protections, and, essentially, make "politically incorrect" beliefs a crime and all those who oppose the Magical Negro "criminals". Should this happen, I have no doubt that the same Moronic Majority that rallied to his defense after Rush Limbaugh's "insensitive" comments made after the Magical Negro failed to secure the 2012 Olympics for America will repeat their stupidity once again, and cheer on this tyranny from the sidelines. If, at this point, White Americans fail to rise up, they don't deserve to survive in the first place.

Of course, Obama could simply do a false flag attack, ala Bush, except on a much bigger scale, taking out, say, five major American cities, as was more or less suggested by the mini-series AMERIKA, but I don't personally believe he will choose to do so. It's just not his style, and it would cause the Left, who seem to be the only people whose opinion he actually cares about, to turn on him.

I suspect that at least one of the scenarios I just presented to you *WILL* play out between now and January 2012, but, of course, it's anybody's guess which one it will be. And that's exactly the way the bastards want it. That way, the Glenn Becks, Alex Joneses, and the rest of their ilk can speculate until the bitter end, making a tidy profit from the fears of their more-or-less gullible followers. It's pretty fucking sickening.

If it was a movie, you'd have to call the Obama Era THE PHANTOM MENACE. Nobody knows exactly what it's gonna be, but we all know it's gonna be bad.

And, so, we wait. As the lamestream Jewsmedia refuses to air stories about Kenneth Gladney being assaulted by SEIU thugs, while being called a "nigger", Black Panthers terrorizing White voters in Pennsylvania last Election Day, or even high-level Obama administration officials publicly expressing their admiration for the likes of Chairman Mao, while denouncing all critics of the Magical Negro as "paranoid" and "racist".

As vile kikes like the Commie comedian, Jon Leibowitz Stewart, sneeringly mock Christianity, and all aspects of traditional American culture, while whining that the Magical Nigger isn't "liberal" enough. We wait.

As unsuspecting children are indoctrinated in the literal worship of this Half-Breed Baboon, unbeknownst to their parents.

As Timothy Kikener and the rest of Obama's hand-picked kikes gnaw away like the kosher termites they are at the skeletal structure of our corporatist industrial crapitalist economy, knowing it will soon collapse, making the Frankfurt School strategies of Cloward and Piven a self-fulfilling prophecy, and ushering in a Soviet America, we wait.

As vile ZOG infiltraitors like Hal Turner and Bill White await their well-deserved, though belated comeuppance, exposing other rats in the process, and hastening the not-far-off day when the rank Bowel Movement Turd will be flushed, once and for all.

As countless racial activists, unconnected to these vile vermin continue to be harrassed by the Feds.

As hungry Detroit junglebunnies sharpen their knives and lick their chops at the thought of the "long pork" they'll soon be eating, once the hapless White shitizens of their state no longer are able to pay their tribute to money to the state and local piglice, thereby leaving all the dumbest of whiggerdumb defenseless.

As nigger thugs continue to rape and murder Whites in the streets with impunity.

As the murderers of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom wait to be slapped on the wrist by an Antichrist abomination in a black robe, we wait.

TICK....TICK....TICK. ----Charles Gavan O'Lanahan. 12/29/2009.

-------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .....

Comment

Working...
                        X