Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity.

The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity.

Billy Wood: [This is not a “who is white” piece. That has already been done. This is more of a “who is racially an Israelite” based upon the CI tenet of Adam was the first White man. I also apologize to my ‘14’ brothers, my only intent is to point out the obvious.]

[As a note, I no longer believe there was a jesus christ, I believe the old testament to be the story of one white family , but I believe the new testament to be a fraud, when your dead, your dead.]

In order to truly understand Identity, a seeker must find the path. I converted to CI & am always seeking Truth. I am also a racist & look at people based upon their race. As a child, I always thought that some people didn’t look quite like me or my family, such as milton berle, phil silvers, streistand etc. I also noticed a lot of “white” kids were darker than me.

I am going to give the seeker a “sharp sword” to quickly discern if a “preacher” is a true Israelite or has defective genetic DNA traits that keep him/her from truly teaching the Word of YHVH.

Israelites [racial children through Adam/Abraham/Jacob] in their pure form have blond/light hair & blue/hazel eyes…. Period. … I have blond hair & blue/hazel eyes. I am of German & Scotch-Irish descent. I am racially Adamic & racially an Israelite.

Dark hair & eyes are permanent markers to warn of genetic pollution [turko-mongol] & to avoid breeding with these people. Dark hair & eyed people are not Israelites but mixed-raced bastards who are not to come into the Congregation of Israel. Their countenance [facial features] bears witness against them. I do not believe they can truly manifest the Spirit & Power of YHVH on this earth, due to the molecular weight of mixed-raced DNA. Pure Aryan DNA has the proper molecular frequency to interface with the frequency of All-Father, we would be 'in-phase' so to speak.

As an Israelite of good genetics, I bear witness that the following Christian Identity ‘preachers’ are of defective genetics due to their dark hair/eye color which is not found in a True Race Aryan. They are not Aryans but vile troublemakers bent on destroying the White Race through lies & vile perversions.

Wesley Swift
    Gerald LK Smith
    Richard Butler-
    Pete Peters
    Ted Weiland
    Sheldon Emery
    Dave Barley
    August Kreiss
    Thom Robb
    Joe Johnson
    Jeromy Visser
    Mark Downey
    Jonathan Williams
    Eli James
    Martin Linstedt
    John Britton
    Bill DeClue
    James Dillavou
    Rick Mon Barron
    Bradley Jenkins
    James McManus

Although YHVH of Hosts uses all of HIS creation for HIS purpose, I would ‘finely sift’ the so-called ‘teachings’ any of these ‘dark-headed ones” are telling you for they spread many lies, falsehoods & divisions in the holy name of YHVH.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=105791

Just read that other thread/forum... these guys are mentalcases.
    This jerk believes in the Old testament, but then says Yahshua did not exist?? The New testament is false??

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=105791

I know of some of the men mentioned on the list of preachers this clown does not consider Israelite.

I would have liked to see this faggot say that to Pastor Butler's face back in the day, I'd bet Butler would have sicked his huge German Shepherd to take a few good chunks out of him!

Other people there on VNN are trying to twist Scripture, that our ancestors had bad morals, etc,when there were certain conditions also happening, and only with study would they understand for example, Lot was not going to offer the Sodomite's the stranger (the angel) for their lust, and when he offered his daughter, that was merely to make them feel ashamed.

When you have idiots like there at that VNN Forum, thinking they understand the Holy Bible and try to teach us , the ones who actually have spent time with it, AND a Strong's Concordance, listening and reading from many CI teachers, I don't know how anyone's blood can't boil over!

These assholes are twice the children of hell than the jews, because they SHOULD know better.

Comment

I guess no one told them over @ the Greater Free Range Mamzer/Creatard Corral aka VNNF that Bryan Wright aka Billy Wood is a slant-eyed mamzer who could be blindfolded with dental floss. All one needs is to glance at his photo to know what he's about:

The epitome of Aryan manhood this one, prison sleeves and all. It has the appearance of a part Mongol, but the persona is all jew.
      Last edited by 6KILLER; 01-14-2010, 11:54 AM.
      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Swilly Wood
        I assume you believe the bahbul is the word of god?? I assume it is a story about a racial family handed down thru time. I don?t believe the old testament ver batum, & I now believe the new testament to be a fraud for reasons I will elaborate on later.

Adam was the first white man. He had 70 clans come from him. The OT is a history of just 1 of these clans up until around 500bc. The people known as jews did not show up in that history until around 700bc. They were at war with Israel in a southern port city that was not within the border of Israel.

1] the apple story is an allegory? Eve was sexually seduced by the serpent just as many women have been seduced once they have seen my 7? snake. The serpent caused Eve to ?eat of the fruit??.I too have noticed a similar reaction. This is why Eve covered her blond pubes rather than her mouth, had she eaten an apple.

2] All women are liars & deceivers. If they say otherwise they are lying. Jacob?s mother told him to lie to his father.

3] To me, Aryan is a race. Blond hair, Blue eyes, White skin. Unfortunatly I have seen to many thieves, liars & whores with these same genetic features to assume that the ?Aryan value system? is genetically encoded in DNA.

4] Jew-Like behavior?? Some of the most vile, ignorant people I have met were at WN events. To be honest, I would much rather spend an evening with natalie portman than I would with say?martin linsdedt. Natalie has a much nicer bum.
        More Swill from this genius.
        I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Working...
        X