• Pigkiller of Piglice Catkiller Goes Free After Second Trial

Pigkiller of Piglice Catkiller Goes Free After Second Trial

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1445#post1445

Originally posted by South Carolina thestate.com

Dead cats' owner cleared of killing deputy

http://www.thestate.com/154/story/1001209.html

Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2009
    By JOHN MONK - jmonk@thestate.com
    Thomas Grover Rye, who killed a man in a 2004 incident that followed repeated shootings of Rye's pet cats on his Lower Richland property, has been found not guilty of murder.

It was the second murder trial in five years for Rye, 63, and this time he walked out of the Richland County courthouse a free man.

He was convicted in the first trial in a case where gun rights, property rights and animal rights collided.

"Our client is absolutely relieved. This is the end of more than five years of anguish," said defense lawyer Dennis Bolt, who with fellow Columbia lawyer Jim Griffin, represented Rye.

The trial lasted six days, and the jury was out more than five hours before returning a verdict late Monday night. Rye testified last week for more than five hours.

In the first trial, in 2005, another jury found Rye, a heating and air conditioning technician, guilty of murder in the death of Robert Odam, 22, of Bluffton.

The State Supreme Court overturned his first conviction, after Rye had spent 11 months in prison.

Odam was a Beaufort County deputy when he visited Rye's neighborhood and - carrying an AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifle - went onto Rye's property in Eastover on Aug. 14, 2004. The property was fenced and posted with No Trespassing signs, according to testimony.

An altercation developed, and Rye, who was carrying a .30 caliber rifle, shot and killed Odam.

Rye claimed self-defense and defense of his house and property.

Assistant 5th circuit solicitor Ted Lupton said, "This was a retrial of what was always a very difficult case.

"Since the first trial, there have been changes in the law that benefited Mr. Rye. Those changes and other facts led this jury to feel there was reasonable doubt," Lupton said.

"Reasonable doubt" is a legal term used to determine guilt or innocence. If a jury has "reasonable doubt," it must render a not guilty verdict.

In 2007, the S.C. Supreme Court overturned Rye's initial conviction.

In its 3-2 decision, the high court said property owners have the right to use "reasonable force" against another person if that person is trespassing. That applies to both someone's house and property, the court said.

In establishing self-defense, the court said, a person has to be in fear of his or her life. But in defending home or property, an owner may use reasonable force to eject the trespasser and does not need to be in fear of his or her life.

The Supreme Court called events surrounding the case "disturbing and bizarre."

In 2004, in the two months prior to Odam's shooting, someone had gone onto Rye's property and shot to death 13 cats and wounded several others, testimony at the trial indicated. A structure on the property also had been broken into and some $600 worth of tools taken.

Rye, who had owned the property 30 years, kept cats he rescued there. He visited the property almost every day and lived elsewhere.

On the fatal day, Rye had found more dead cats on his property and called 911. Then, hearing gunshots, he grabbed his rifle and ran to where the shots were fired, according to testimony. His intent was to hold the shooter until the deputy arrived.

On encountering Odam at the rear of his property, Rye said, "Put down your gun."

Evidence at the trial indicated Odam refused, saying "I'm not doing anything wrong -- you go ahead and put down your gun."

Rye immediately fired and killed Odam. Rye testified he shot Odam because Odam was pointing his gun at him and he feared for his life.

Odam was struck four times from a distance of about 10 feet, testimony indicated. The jury was shown pictures of the body.

Mason Mitchell, a friend of Odam's from Eastover who was on the scene, testified that Odam put down his weapon before being shot and killed.

"The jury had to decide whether they believed Mr. Rye or Odam's friend. They obviously believed Mr. Rye," Bolt said. "They got it right."

Odam's mother-in-law, Genevieve Benton, said she regrets that people won't know more about Odam.

"He was a fabulous guy, a great, caring, fun-loving kid. He was 22, and worked two jobs. He took great care of my daughter, and they were buying a house. They're making him out to be some kind of animal.

"I thought the solicitor's office did a much better job in the first trial," Benton said. "This is really sad."

Beaufort County Sheriff P.J. Tanner had little to say about the verdict. "The outcome is not what they wanted or expected, but our thoughts are with the family."

Odam had been a Beaufort County deputy for about two years at the time of his death, Tanner said. Odam was a 2000 graduate of Hilton Head High School and patrolled the Bluffton area.

"Everyone that worked with him liked him, respected him and thought very highly of him," Tanner said.

Nancy Odam, Robert Odam's mother, said the verdict was a painful end to a years-long process that repeatedly has traumatized the family.

The family, she said, was "completely shocked" by the outcome.

She said she is concerned the case could set a precedent that could allow killers who claim they were defending their property to go free.

"It's the worst travesty of justice that has ever been displayed in a courtroom," she said. "My son died a senseless, cold-blooded death, and nobody's paying for it."

Reach Monk at 803-771-8344.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-19-2010, 11:02 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

I have lost faith in whiggerkind, pt.1

Ah Have Lost Faith in whiggerkind! pt. 1

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...6773#msg316773

I HAVE LOST FAITH IN whigger-style MANKIND! and cant wait until JESUS comes back and separates the Righeous from the Wicked. I am from Laurens SouthCarolina and watched this case on TV Live in sessions court.

THESE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS CASE:

(1) Deputy Odam was a Veteran of our Military and a Deputy Sheriff who swore a oath to protect and serve the citizens of his state of SouthCarolina and his Country not Stray Cats or Pets or Animals!

(2) Deputy Odam killed the cats on his neighbors property and had he been caught doing this he would have been a convicted felon, lost his job in law enforcement forever and probaly would have done some jail time for cruelty to animals as this is illegal in South Carolina. Never would have beeen allowed to vote or own a gun again!

(3) Deputy odam was 22 yrs old a little imature at that age as he was a young man as we all probaly was at that age. Grover Rye was 57 years old at the time he killed Deputy odam. Grover rye had 35 years of Knowledge, wisdom, understanding and self growth on Deputy Odam.

(4) Grover Rye Knew who was killing his cats from the start but didnt have the proof to give to the police and admitted it on court Tv.

(5) If grover rye who is a Regular Deer Hunter would have placed deer cameras out around those cats or a $50 dollar camera from walmart he would have had proof to give to police and Deer hunters know what Deer Cameras are they work very well!

(6) Grover Rye showed no remorse in killing Deputy Odam over those cats and you heard this on Court Tv on the 911 call!

(7) In the Eyes of our FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY no animal or pet and even all the animals on this planet is worth the life of one(1) man or woman as we are the sons and Daughters of the most High. GOD loves his animals though! but loves mankind more more as HE died for us! GOD wasnt nailed to a cross for animals!

(Cool If groover Rye had knocked on the door of Deputy odam and asked him to stop or went to his supervisor at the police department this would have not have happened also.

Second To One!!!

Comment

I HAVE LOST FAITH IN [ZOGling whigger] MANKIND PART 2

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...6774#msg316774

(9) Groover rye in my opinion wanted vengeance for his cats and ambushed Deputy odam the first chance he caught him on his property and probaly shot that dog for killing his cat too.

(10) Deputy Odam made 2 mistakesA) He killed those cats.(cool He trespassed and killed the cats of a deranged, evil, cold blooded killer who felt his cats where worth more than the life of his Neighbor , a human being, son of GOD, and law enforcement officer who could have done a lot of good for the citzens of South Carolina. Groover Rye should have reached out to Deputy Odam confronted him set him back on the right path been a Neigbor. What would JESUS our CHRIST have done! Grover Rye didnt because he was a coward unlike his father who also was a Deputy Sheriff of Richmond County.

(11) You know that we are living in the end days and that the comming of Christ is near even at the door when the american people spend billions of dollars on there pets almost as much money as they do on there children and yet we have 100s of thousands of starving children and homeless people and children in our nation its clear that americans value there pets more than they do human life as this was not a criminal that was killed but a outstanding member of our society a hero Deputy odam.

(12) Quoting the bible:

(A) Love thy Neighbor as thy self Deputy odam was Grover Ryes neighbor
      (cool Blessed are the peace makers for they shall see GOD ( I think Deputy Odam was a peace maker as he was a peace officer of the law) and killing cats is not a death sentence!

(C) Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain MERCY

I pray for the Odam family that GOD give them peace there son shouldnt have been shot and killed 4 times for killing there nighbors cats. When Groover Rye passes away may GOD judge him even as Groover Rye Judged Deputy Odam and GOD can see into Groover Ryes heart as a human Jury cant. This all could have been avoided and the odam family has a right to justice even if they didnt get it in a court of law. They should sue Groover Rye for wrongful death and if it were my son i would take matters in to my own hand.

(13) As a veteran of both gulf wars I want to say Groover Rye is a yellow belly Coward, has no honor, and deserved to be jailed for life for the murder of Deputy Odam and the people who loved cats more than human life on this blog or website here you make me sick FIND GOD OR JOIN THE WICKED WHEN CHRIST RETURNS.

Second To One!!!

Comment

Whack & Stack Them Piglice!!!

Whack & Stack Them Piglice!!!

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...6776#msg316776

Originally posted by Meercat #2 View Post

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...6774#msg316774

(9) Groover rye in my opinion wanted vengeance for his cats and ambushed Deputy odam the first chance he caught him on his property and probaly shot that dog for killing his cat too.

(10) Deputy Odam made 2 mistakesA) He killed those cats.(cool He trespassed and killed the cats of a deranged, evil, cold blooded killer who felt his cats where worth more than the life of his Neighbor , a human being, son of GOD, and law enforcement officer who could have done a lot of good for the citzens of South Carolina. Groover Rye should have reached out to Deputy Odam confronted him set him back on the right path been a Neigbor. What would JESUS our CHRIST have done! Grover Rye didnt because he was a coward unlike his father who also was a Deputy Sheriff of Richmond County.

(11) You know that we are living in the end days and that the comming of Christ is near even at the door when the american people spend billions of dollars on there pets almost as much money as they do on there children and yet we have 100s of thousands of starving children and homeless people and children in our nation its clear that americans value there pets more than they do human life as this was not a criminal that was killed but a outstanding member of our society a hero Deputy odam.

(12) Quoting the bible:

(A) Love thy Neighbor as thy self Deputy odam was Grover Ryes neighbor
        (cool Blessed are the peace makers for they shall see GOD ( I think Deputy Odam was a peace maker as he was a peace officer of the law) and killing cats is not a death sentence!

(C) Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain MERCY

I pray for the Odam family that GOD give them peace there son shouldnt have been shot and killed 4 times for killing there nighbors cats. When Groover Rye passes away may GOD judge him even as Groover Rye Judged Deputy Odam and GOD can see into Groover Ryes heart as a human Jury cant. This all could have been avoided and the odam family has a right to justice even if they didnt get it in a court of law. They should sue Groover Rye for wrongful death and if it were my son i would take matters in to my own hand.

(13) As a veteran of both gulf wars I want to say Groover Rye is a yellow belly Coward, has no honor, and deserved to be jailed for life for the murder of Deputy Odam and the people who loved cats more than human life on this blog or website here you make me sick FIND GOD OR JOIN THE WICKED WHEN CHRIST RETURNS.

Let's get this right:
        Trespassing (check)
        Shooting of animals not under his possesion (check)
        confronted by the property owner and told to cease and desist (check)
        didn't follow the obviously right commands of the property owner when told to drop his firearm (check)
        turned and demanded the property owner drop his weapon, no doubt brandishing his own (check)
        laugh

How does the property owner respond otherwise in such a situation? He no doubt could be fearful for his own life in such situation. The officer is obviously off mentally (who thinks of this stuff? sneak onto someone else property to kill cats???). The owner was right to defend himself and his property. That a "son of GOD and law enforcement officer" was the sick individual who was shot was nothing more than the officer's choice. The property owner didn't go out and force this sick asshat to do this, he merely responded to it, in kind.

in response to your quoting the love thy neighbor part of the Bible: does trespassing and killing cats of thy neighbor imply love?

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
        I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Ah Have Lost Faith in whiggerkind!!! pt. 3

Ah Have Lost Faith in whiggerkind!!! pt. 3

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...6794#msg316794

To: Kyle D/Meercat #3

Trespassing on a mans property and killling of animals on that property is not a death sentence or the right to shoot a man down. This is not the wild west Kyle D.

What about the 10s of thousands of deer hunters in the southern and northern states that go deer hunting and most of them dont own there own property. So they trespass and hunt on someone elses property. Do I go out and kill a deer hunter because he is tresspassing on my property after all he has an assault rifle and he is killing defenselless animals and I can argue to the court and the law that I feared for my life because the hunter has an assault rifle. and I can say he pointed it at me and I shot him.

(2) There are a whole lot of things that dont add up and that is clearly a lie in this case like for example groover rye being a radical animal lover who clearly believes animals lives are worth more than a man or womansi:

(A) like deputy odam being shot in the back 3 times

Groover rye states the deputy shot at him at point blank range 3 times and missed with an ar 15 thats impossible deputy odam sure hit those moving casts thats 20 times less smaller target size than groover rye. As a veteran of both gulf wars I can telll you that some one with down syndrome couldnt miss a target that close with 3 shots and with a ar15 lol if you believe that you believe in Barak hussein obama

(C) and then grover states he charged the deputy and in X man fashion fires one round into the boy then spins around and pumps 3 rounds into him

(D) The deputy was invited on that property didnt know about police reports being filed 4 times before that. His 2 friends did know though and knew they shouldnt be there.

The bottom line is no damn animal is worth more than a man or womans life. this was a good boy that made a mistake to tresspassing and killing a deranged evil murdering coward mans property.

This boy would have done a lot of good for south carolina, if he had been caught killing those cats by law enforcement he would have been a convicted felon lost his job forever in law enforcement, couldnt vote or own a gun.

The judges now and the liberals will be out to do away with self defense laws in south carolina just you wait!! This is what they have been waiting for.

This would have been differant if Grover Rye life had really been threatened and someone was breaking in to his house. and not breaking into some damn old hillbilly shack with some stray cats on it.

If you are going to kill someone you better get it right because GOD is watching and violence is always the last resort when killling a person.

This was not self defense it was a man being angry because someone killed his cats and pissed off because he didnt get what he wanted from law enforcement who are over whelmed with cases such as murder drugs rape and child molestors.

Grover rye could have put a deer cameral out there took it to law enforcement and case closed no one is dead. Hes a deer hunter and knows what a deer camera is I can tell you that.

This case is not over as far as descent people in south carolina are concerned Grover Rye is the new OJ Simpson. Grover rye should be sued for wrong ful death of Deputy Odam by his family and retried in federal court for his death.

Then most importantly Grover Rye has to wak the long walk when he stand before GOD who sees into our sould and knows whats in our heart. Cant deceive HIM! Murderers is a tough one helll will be full of them!

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
          I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Ah Kilt the Cat-killing Piglice and the Piglice Lost!!!

Ah Kilt the Cat-killing Piglice and the Piglice Lost!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1450

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...7032#msg317032

The old geezer killed a cat-killing pig.

Nobody is going to miss the dead pig on this board -- or probably anywhere else in the community at large except other pigs and regime criminals.

In Biblical times, there was no such thing as a police force as a standing army to enforce the day-to-day whims of the [d]ruling people in power. In fact, the job of justice was done by self-help retaliation. When a new king came to power he cemented his power by exterminating the organs and families of the ancient regime. And God did absolutely nothing about it. God simply didn't take sides most of the time. This reality of a fed-up population occasionally revolting is why smart kings cemented their dynasties by eliminating the evil-doers who made the revolution possible and thus establishing his dynasty by eliminating the fools who ruled previously who thought that they could get away with whatever they wanted to and found out, by revolt, that they were wrong.

And, if this idiot wants to get Biblical, in the Bible, an ordinary criminal was hung and buried at dawn for his crimes. A regime criminal such as King Saul and King Ahab had his entire family and regime destroyed for their sins. Because of a frame-up of the type common today, Elijah said that everyone of House Ahab was to be exterminated and the corpses were to be eaten by dogs in the cities and birds in the field. Anyone caught 'taking sides' and burying the regime criminals were adjudged regime criminals and their entire family were made into corpses to feed the wild beasts. (I Kings 21, II Kings 8,9,10)

In US v John Bad Elk, decided back in 1900, the US Supreme Court said that under the common law, any policeman making a false arrest was subject to execution and if the false arrest was without warrant, the homicide was justifiable. Of course, today this law isn't obeyed, and policemen are simply yet another armed gang living like bandits off the population.

So, this whiner is simply misquoting the Bible. A pig gets killed, everyone who loves liberty should rejoice. Anyone who really believed in what the Bible said would have simply executed not only the regime criminal, but the regime criminals' entire family as well. In fact, the principle of 'blood-feud' by which societies eliminated their criminal element and their families was what established the tame eunuchoid population which now is being destroyed by the illusion of [d]rule of law. If the family of the slain pig wants an inquiry, then they should have it, but if their misbegotten spawn was abusing his office, the entire family should be put to death, along with any regime criminals who hired this thug and covered up for him.

Failure to hold regime criminals responsible for their crimes committed under color of law means eventual civil warfare which will kill millions on both sides and end up in anarchy and chaos in any case. Stalwart free societies, such as existed back in 1900, recognized that the price of liberty was a dead pig or two killed for exceeding their jurisdiction.

Comment

jew'll make a better cadaver than I, Gunga Doofus.

jew'll make a better cadaver than I, Gunga Doofus.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1457#post1457

Originally posted by socalserf
              http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...7077#msg317077

Welcome to the Forum John Reltney.
              Could I make a couple of comments?
              I don't like to see people de-humanized.
              When you call someone a pig that invites the notion that they can or should be slaughtered.
              There are police who are peace officers, at least, I have it from reliable sources that they exist.
              The theory and practice of blood guilt is also very repugnant. Peoples families bear no guilt for the actions of an individual, ever.

Police and their bosses are really just "people with power damaged minds', to quote feralfae.
              If they need 'correction' do so with out hate or malice.

Other wise, I'd say that you are dead on. So to speak.

Have you read this?
              http://www.constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm
              Please, by all means, share with all your normal -- typical in fact -- notions common to you sheep. Why you were edjewmacated to 'feel' -- none of you know how to think -- that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Sure there are. Stupid people ask them all the time. But ask your question. And don't worry -- I bite.

I probably shouldn't have posted at all. I am a blogger who cruises the forums and blogs looking for material to incorporate into my own blog. I find you pretentious fools to be largely idiotic swine with no redeeming characteristics other than that sometimes you find me a truffle. I really shouldn't have gotten into any debate with fools. The only benefit of being a member of this forum is that then I can make a more accurate hyperlink to the item of interest being discussed. Nor will I state what my blog's name is because you imbeciles would of course be horrified by what I write just as a sheep would doubtless be horrified by the daydreams of a major sheep-killing carnivore. But on the positive side there are some who lay down and worship me as an Internet god because of my iron wit and heart of stone.

I really don't much care that you 'feel' that regime criminals and their enfarcement pigs and their herd-animal enablers are mentally ill. I think that they are evil. And typical. But that is the big difference between the right like myself who think that criminality is in the race and the blood, and the leftists who think that they can create compliant slaves through re-edjewmacation.

I looked at the link to Capt'n CONstitution you provided. It was simply masturbation by 'former' World Federalist Jon Roland who thinks that his 'interpretation' of the CONstitution is somehow superior to Antonin Scalia's or Thurgood Marshall's or William Brennan's or whoever else is in power at the time. I think I will follow the advice of Robert Bork and find something better to do than to engage in the masturbation that is CONstipational skrewelerdumb.

And, like any real Revolutionary, I find it easier to de-hue-manize regime criminals and legistraitors and pigs BEFORE I exterminate them and their families in a Civil War/Revolution. One lesson I learned from Waco and Randy Weaver is that there simply is no running away from a tyrannical regime but rather what is necessary is sooner or later one must make a stand. Preferably an ambush in which the regime criminals don't survive. Unlike you sheep, I intend to do it at a place and time of MY choosing. The Taliban and Al&Martha Quaeda are alive and doing well as an insurgency because they much like me.

Since I'm not reading silliness and CONstipational masturbation, I have a lot of time to read my Bible. I think that if you were to read it with an open mind, you will see in it passages in which my Anglo-Saxon Founding Felon red-blooded ancestors used to devastating effect to slaughter a few millions of redskins one smallpox-blanket at a time and to enjoy the services of the Sons of Ham in Southron agriculture all without packing an ounce of guilt. Essentially it says that the Declaration of Independence is paramount to the CONstipation and Bill of Goods, and if in the course of human events I find it necessary to exterminate anyone who pisses me off AND their entire family in order to establish any new regime more to my liking I most certainly can -- if I can get away with it. The Old Testament God therein mentioned actually rewarded in their earthly lives as well as in their afterlives my ancestors for slaughtering all manner of heathens and infidels without mercy or hindrance.

So I really think that you are a very nice fool, but brain-dead, and unable to live for very long when things fall apart -- as they will. When the 7th Century comes, and come it will, you will be a cadaver while I will become a warlord. So if you would kindly do me and you a favor, when things fall apart, would you kindly just dig graves for yourself and your entire family, shoot everyone except yourself in the head, make out all of your property like Alexander -- To the Strongest -- shove dirt on them, then lay down in your grave and shoot yourself in the edjewmacated head which never did you a bit of good and a whole lot of harm anyway and in return when me or one of my fellow Ten-Thousand Warlords are running wild and having tons of sinful chaotic bongo-party fun, you won't be a health or hygene problem and in return for the signed quit-claim deed I'll shovel in the fill as time permits so that your carcass won't be food for the dogs or birds or Beasts of the Field, cf Jeremiah 16:1-13.

Last edited by Dick Reltney; 01-21-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Paranoia is itz own reward

Paranoia is itz own reward

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1458

Originally posted by Lenny
                http://www.thementalmilitia.com/foru...7089#msg317089

Not to mention, anyone who joins up and starts rooting for people to kill cops, most likely IS a cop. We're a non-violent bunch here; if provoking criminal acts is your game you should probably go find some skinheads or something.

If you just got carried away, take a cold shower. And welcome aboard.
                Lenny, Lenny, Lenny, Squiggy, Squiggy, Squiggy:

Dumbya allowed the National Security Administration (NSA) to do a gigantic data slurp of over 42 million herd animals on the Internut all across the fruited & nutted plain several years ago. Senator Obongo promised to hold the gigantic ISPs and telecoms civilly respopnsible when he campaigned. But regrettably 'President' Obongo hid that campaign promise underneath his birth certificate and so signed the law finishing off all of the federal civil rights suits seeking damages for violation of privacy. Now the NSA gets to read whatever idiotic drool you produce, you secret squirrel, you.

Now whether the NSA is keeping extra special track of what goes on in this lame forum depends upon your level of paranoia. If you want to feel that you are really really dangerous and a threat to the government, I suggest that you print up what you want to post here onto this forum of mattoid militiamen, but don't really post it but rather use the hardcopy as buttwipe, then to make sure that criminal regimeist-allied sewer gremlins don't rat you out, tear it into little pieces and then eat the evidence. You dare not take chances with your security and you will doubtless soon learn to enjoy the taste of true Internut security.

You need to be extra paranoid so that I -- Richard John Reltney -- call me Dick-Dick the Carnivore Provoker -- Scourge of Lyin-Hyenas -- don't have to.

KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL.

That ought to put all the blame on me. But you keep on printing up and tearing up and eating the buttwipe, because paranoia is itz own reward, Lenny/Squiggy.

For what it is worth, I like the idea of killing all the police, lawyers, judges, legistraitors, felletators, dicklesstasters, and proctologists to the starz and theyz' spawn and theyz dawgz, ala Wild Bill Munney as played by Clint Eastwood in "Unforgiven." But that's just me -- Dick-Dick the Carnivore Provoker. I'm much too stupid and uncouth to pretend to be an Ayn Rand fictional character.

I suggest that between not listening to me, eating plenty of oat bran and the above-mentioned buttwipe paper, that you will get enough fiber to pass Elvis through your colostomy bag/Christmas stocking, which will be perpetually full, and the emptying thereof will keep your idle hands busy and you out of mischief.

Remember, paranoia is itz own reward, Lenny/Squiggy. Enjoy your life as it exists as now.

Last edited by Dick Reltney; 01-21-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Jury convicts officer of manslaughter -- jewplin Glob

Jury convicts officer of manslaughter

By Jeff Lehr
                  news@joplinglobe.com

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x91...f-manslaughter
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4846#post4846

December 1, 2011

CASSVILLE, Mo. — A jury convicted Southwest City police Officer Brian Massa of manslaughter Thursday in the shooting death of Bobby Stacy and recommended that he serve three years in prison.

Jurors deliberated a little more than two hours at the conclusion of a four-day trial before finding Massa, 35, guilty of first-degree involuntary manslaughter. They could have opted to convict the defendant of a lesser offense, but they agreed with prosecutors that Massa acted recklessly when he fired four shots into the fleeing 26-year-old Arkansas man’s vehicle on March 28, 2010.

Involuntary manslaughter in the first degree carries up to seven years in prison in Missouri. During the sentencing phase of the trial, jurors decided that Massa should serve three years for the crime. Circuit Judge Tim Perigo set a sentencing hearing for Jan. 6.

“We’re very pleased with the verdict,” said Larry Stacy, the victim’s father.

He expressed gratitude for the work of the jury and David Hansen, the assistant state attorney general who prosecuted the case.

“I think justice was served,” he said.

The family of Bobby Stacy attended each day of the trial in the company of an attorney and a private investigator from Tulsa, Okla. The attorney, Shannon McMurray, said she anticipates filing a wrongful-death lawsuit soon on behalf of the family.

Bobby Stacy suffered a single gunshot wound to the head and died at a Tulsa hospital the day after the shooting. The fatal shot from Massa’s .45-caliber handgun entered Stacy’s skull just above and behind the right ear, with fragments coming to rest in the brain near the front of the skull, according to the testimony of the forensic pathologist who performed an autopsy.

Evidence presented at the trial included videos retrieved from a dashboard camera in Massa’s patrol car and from a camera he was wearing on his uniform.

Massa maintained that Stacy tried to run him down with the Chevrolet Suburban he was driving after the vehicle spun into a ditch during a pursuit east of Southwest City. The Suburban did scrape the patrol car as Stacy was driving back out of the ditch.

But a Missouri State Highway Patrol investigator found that the four bullets fired at Stacy by Massa traveled from the back to the front of the Suburban as it was passing or had already passed the officer in the roadway.

Massa chose not to testify on his own behalf during the guilt-or-innocence phase of the trial, but he took the witness stand in the sentencing phase, asking jurors to consider the hardship incarceration would present his family as a father of three children.

Hansen used the opportunity to cross-examine Massa about a previous conviction for misuse of official information while he was working as a dispatcher in McDonald County in 2008. He had been fined $350 for the misdemeanor offense, which did not stop Southwest City from hiring him as a police officer.

Comments:

Clinton Vanhook · Pea Ridge, Arkansas

I am of the opinion that penalties should be doubled when it's the enforcers who commit the crime.

Lisa Brown- Cheney · Gentry, Arkansas

So true Jerry! He didn't deserve a badge in the first place!

Lisa Brown- Cheney · Gentry, Arkansas

Oh and brain pleaded with the judge to take easy on him because he has a family! well he should of thought about that before murdering bobby! Bobby will never have that chance to have a wife and children! U do the crime u do the time!

Last edited by Librarian; 12-12-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X