• The Bowel Movement Piglice & Regime Criminal Detection Thread

The Bowel Movement Piglice & Regime Criminal Detection Thread

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1454#post1454
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...104#post233104
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3047#post3047
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...4614#post84614
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...-criminal.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=861

The bowel Movement is literally crammed full of ZOG piglice. Every aboveground Resistance organization is as a rule of thumb crammed with at least one-third full of regime criminal sympathizers with the rest being at least three-quarter whigger fools. Which is why "The Ten-Thousand Warlords Project" is about the massive decentralization of the Resistance, and working with the largely amoral one-in-twenty whiggers with leadership ability to create a decentralized mass of chaotic survivors who will work under the guise of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity theology.

The whigger piglice, thanks to their job in taking out what relatively moderate Resistance leadership was above-ground like Pastor Butler and others, have simply reaped a whirlwind in that the decentralized survivors will be 'working' in cells and absolutely remorseless. Thus the piglice, trying to maintain the state -- which requires productive orderly whiggers unable to fight back to survive -- is creating the lawless chaos which will destroy ZOG by rounding up and eliminating what are really the elderly 'moderates' and leaving a younger, harder, more ruthless and decentralized cadre working in cells, cells of ruthless indomitable order in the middle of growing disorder and chaos.

Their behavior is easy to catalog and detect. To a Resistance leader of even an above-ground cell (the 90% of the below-the-waterline Resistance is in undetectable cells) the typpycull activity of the bowel Movement piglice infilltraitor is as wallpaper -- easy to detect. Typpycull whiggers act in a certain way. So do typpycull whigger piglice as well.

Whigger piglice will ALWAYS end up siding with jews because jews are ALWAYS hostile to Christian Identity, especially the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) variant. Why? Because there is no negotiating peace with DSCI -- not with the Genesis 3:15 enmity leading inevitably to the extermination of one side or the other. Any deal that any DSCI warlord makes with jews, or ZOG or whiggers or mamzers will be broken whenever inconvenient, if not by the DSCI former warlord who made the deal with the spawn of Satan, but by the DSCI warlord who replaces what would be deemed as a traitor and weakling. Much like the promise that the White Man made with the red man which the red man lamented that the White Men kept -- that the White Man would take away by conquest and dispossession and guile all the land between the oceans and kill most of the red men and leave them only a small remnant -- the only promise that the DSCI-influenced warlord will make to the whiggers is that since we will play a prominent part in the current civil war, that this civil war will exterminate at least 90% of the whiggers and all of the regime criminals, jews, niggers, beaners, gooks and sundry muds and We will establish a military theocratic dictatorship and run things according to how we think Christ will find it pleasing. Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is the White Man's Racial [Hate] Religion.

Some alliances will be made with other White Nationalists who recognize, like Prince Henry of Navarre, that a fiefdom is well worth a DSCI-compatible profession of piety. The exterminated mighty Evil Empire/ZOG/Babylon will have nothing to say about who or what succeeds it.

Piglice are the most stupid of critters. They violate the standards necessary to maintain the current social order, violate the CONstipation and Bill of Goods, and at the same time 'think' that they will be given the benefit of that which they destroyed. Piggy, you will get as fair a trial as you have given to the White Men you destroyed. Piggy, back in the day, I'd have told you to always save the first bullet for jewrself and jewr spawn. Not no more. Piggy, don't try to evade jewr skinning, because Whiggers, starting with jewr spawn, will have to pay the price of jewr racial treason and thievery for jewr crimes in 'enforcing' ZOG/Babylon. Whigger, if Piggy gets to take the easy way out, then you get skinned alive for letting Piggy run wild. You shouldn't have been caught selling short in a moral market, because I greatly doubt that you have enough heads and pelts when the Ten-Thousand Warlords make a moral margin call!

So detection of piglice really doesn't matter. A Revolutionary cadre pays the price and makes the regime criminals pay as well. No criminal regime can afford to be as ruthless as you are, simply because doing so makes the civil war ratchet into higher gear all that much more the sooner. Yet, why let low-hanging piglice fruit ripe to be picked and eaten go to waste?

ZOG piglice and regime criminal infilltraitors have been taking a hit. Hal Turner found out and tried by his own FiBbIe piglice. Bill White/Weiss coonvicted of his own stupidity. Rabbi TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz suffering as gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer, a common ailment of Khazar jews, or, more likely, Gay Bowel Syndrome. The fool is bleeding out itz ass, and the idiot got nothing better to do than to claim that some intellectshul whigger with itz head up itz own ass is a faggot in order to deflect attention that it went and ratted out Bill White/Weiss at his sedition trial. A roid-rage retard went and deep-sixed itz own Internut radio program and snitched out another whigger feeb. TraitorGlenn Miller is still paying for VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity. Klunt and her past-her Meercat Markkk Downey are banning every DSCI poster on $permFront/$pamFront and making it quite clear that it is a ZOG false front and a geezergelt/whiggaz-mite ZOGbux vacuum for what little money is in the bowel Movement.

And yet, the underground Militia Movement is in a ferment, so much so that underground is bubbling so that the bubbles are rising. The Haitian earthquake shows that niggers are incapable of self rule yet Obongo is giving away whigger ZOGbux and importing niglets. The jew banksters have stolen the typpycull whiggers' homes, jobs, pensions and inflated away their ZOGbux. To where the end result is that the Dem[on]crats are now held responsible for the past year of Obamanation. Yet the Republitwats are facing their own revolt as well. ZOG is in trouble.

So the criminal regime that piglice serve is in big trouble, and the piglice spies won't be able to control it, any more than the Tzar's secret piglice were able to do so. One of their political prisoners, 'Iron Felix' Dzerzhinsky had served his Revolutionary apprenticeship in the Siberian prisons, and so knew how to make the piglice squeal. Iron Felix didn't have any problem detecting the enemies of the Revolutionary regime and no scruples in making them squeal. And squeal they did. The Bolshevik program of exterminating the ancient regime from local village piglice all the way up to the Tzar and his family was popular -- and effective.

Piggy, the fatal thing about fighting a civil war of each against all, when whiggers turn feral, is that there isn't anyone you can cut a deal with. Nobody. Anyone you cut a deal with is going to be deemed a traitor. So the best thing you can do, Piggy, is to start sneaking away, like jewOrlins piglice after Katrina. You might hope to survive undetected. Or go over to the Resistance and be the first to squeal on jewr piglice former comrades and hope that if nothing else happens, you are the last pig gelded, killed and eaten. Pigs get fat but hogs get butchered.

Piggy, like jews, you never are nearly as smart as you think jewr.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-26-2010, 03:37 AM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Bardamooch Proves Itz ZOGling whigger Piglice Tard

Bardamooch Proves Itz ZOGling whigger Piglice Tard

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1455
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post233106
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...868#post232868

jewr lacking standing to bitch, Bardamooch

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post232727

Originally posted by bardamooch
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post232718

Martin, You gonna present that text of my alleged threat to call the law on your threats or not?
    Calm down, Bardamooch. By now, everyone with half a brain thinks jewrself is piglice from a fusion center. Me, I figured it out the day after some pollock kikd named Poplowski skragged three little pigs and you were whining like a pussy. Since then, at phorafaggots/feebs/fuktards, jew've been whining whenever the piglice get skragged, yet trying to hide your pro-piglice feelings.

And there are other items which have given jewrself away, Bardamooch, which I'll neglect to mention because I have no interest in letting piglice know what gives their pighood away.

Now as far as what charges were dismissed against jewrself, it was threatening to get Stumbleinn taken off the net by bitching to the ISP. Nobody gave a shit about you bitching to the admins, because all that did was to prove jewrself as a piglice pussy.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...236#post210236

You and anyone else are at liberty to look at the links. But whiggers and she-males like Allison obviously "Don't do links."

A number of people seen that you were guilty of a bannable offense and commented accordingly. Yet, since the charges -- for which you are guilty as hell -- are dismissed at least for now, you really have nothing to bitch about -- for now.

So you lack standing to bitch, Bardamooch. Not that you will stop bitching, but that it isn't going anywhere.

You need to go do something usefool, Bardamooch. Is Rabbi LinderMillerwitz missing itz favorite colostomy-bag licking piglouse faggot rat?

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Beware of colostomy-bag licking ZOG piglice pretending to be a nigger-weed horticulturer.
    Originally posted by Bardamooch

So far as your threats go. Whatever, scat boy. I won't even complain to the management here or the hosting site, which of course I could. Threats, which are part and parcel of your presentation, are against the rules on all forums, so it is no wonder you are banned from most of them.
    Not quite a threat.

You know we've already said all this shit about 5 times, and frankly I'm just bored with it.

=============

Bardamooch, there is excellent reason why I get banned from most ZOG false-fronts. The reason is because the ZOG false fronts are jewstifiably wary of me causing trouble for them and the whigger poseurs are usually quite annoyed at me slapping theyz' pee-peez when such are incessantly master-debating.

Now whiggers being whiggers is normal. As are piglice like jewrself trolling the forums fighting with the genuine Resistance soldiers who also are sort of policemen/hatchetmen for the Resistance.

What puts marks you as piglice is jewr love of doing what piglice love to do: Always seeking a pretext to close down the Revolutionary pockets that you infest. You are like a pig from the vice squad always having to try to restrain itself from raiding the place when the little fish are having fun.

No Bardamooch, you have the stench of piggotry about jewrself. The reason that I said that I would drop the charges against you is because piglousery is still relatively saner than the ramblings of attention whores like Kane12345666/Ixamamzer/cockstar666 who got in here for Christmas fun, and like the strippers and whores haven't been paid off and sent back to theyz normal places of business.

What is expected of jewrself, Bardamooch, is being jewr normal piglice trolling self, but without the heavy-handed threats to shut this place down. StumbleInn does need to go to a different server, one which won't shut the place down whenever tarded trolls like Fuktard IkeyKikey bitch, and one in which whenever 60 ZOGbots are cumming here around 2:00 in the am hoovering up info for theyz' piglice centers the place won't shut down for a half hour at a time.

All I seek to do is to place a little sign on jewr neck, piggy, saying, "Beware of colostomy-bag licking ZOG piglice pretending to be a nigger-weed horticulturer." Serpico, jewr not, Bardamooch. jewr my little judass pig, Bardamooch. The eyes of Lindstedt are upon jew, to see what other little pigs are nuzzling the newly made gilt.

And piggy know this: The depigging isn't done until all the little piglice are eating theyz' nuts and that of theyz spawn and all the former surviving whiggers are pissing down theyz legs and tugging theyz forelocks in acknowledgement of the justice of the imposed sentence.

Piglice Playing Agents Provacateur

Originally posted by bardamu

Well, I'd say you have the right preacher then.

Try horticulture. There are some interesting careers behind it, or there was before everything collapsed.

Then don't make fun of gardeners. You better hop to it by the way as they are going to legalize it one of these days soon.
    Piglice ALWAYS incite whiggers to do something illegal. Always. Then they bust them and get them to turn.

Bardamooch is piglice. Piglice have no morals. They are the adoptive whiggroid spawn of Satan, who, like Terah, Abraham's father, cheerfully serve Babylon and Babylon's [d]rulers.

But let's see. niggers are animals. Animals who often can smell piglice and piglice traps. A smart trapper observes animals and their behavior:

Originally posted by rockstar135
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...854#post232854

Originally posted by bardam00ch
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...638#post232638

I don't think I've ever met a nigger, or for that matter a woman, who uses the word neologism. You are suppose to be a waitress? Phony.
    I went to school, jackass.
    A White Man is never sadistic to lesser people or to mud animals. They simply are what they are. Sometimes I actually feel for pore Cinderyella, the high-yeller who wishes that it was White. If Cinderyella could 'pass' for white, she would be the biggest segregationalist ever, pore, pore Pinocchicooness.

What you have is Bardamooch as piglice trying to infest whigger nutsionalism -- Bardamooch is everywhere on whigger nutsionalist forums -- trying real hard to gratutiously put the sheboon in itz place. So much so, that it appears to be a whigger piglice reading from itz training manual: Always be mean to the niggers and jews. Waycist haet-mongers will then think that you are one of them.

Now look at the response of the nigress: She tells the whigger piglice that she's an edjewmacated nigger.

Would she be telling Pastor Lindstedt or Pastor 6Killer that she is an edjewmacated nigger? Of course not! Why? Because us DSCI pastors are what niggers call "The Boss Man/The White Devil." Because the nigger knows that feral White Boss Men don't place any value whatsoever on learning for niggers other than as a marker for which niggers might be more dangerous and thus to shoot or eliminate first. There used to be laws against edjewmacating niggers. Those laws were aimed at curbing stupid whiggers from letting their property run wild. For their part, smart niggers know better than to show that they is smart niggers to real Klansmen/Nazis. That's because smart niggers are the very first in line for a bullet or a rope if perceived as being too smart, and thus likely to start a slave revolt. There never has been any successful nigger slave revolts when the Boss Man is running things. It is when stupid whiggers 'think' that they are running things that you have another San Domingo/Haiti or another ZOGland like today.

So this sheboon instinctively knows -- because as a high-yeller nigger trying to maintain itz place in both the nigger society it grew up in and the whigger society it wishes it could get into -- that Bardamooch is pure whigger and probable piglice. niggers can positively smell whigger piglice.

Animals can sense this sort of thang. My little demon-dawg Buddy the Poopy Dawg/Lil Cujo/Baalzepup don't like Pighook or Pighook's bitch. They don't like little poopy dawgs in return.

Aware White people are always cognizant of their surroundings. They observe the animals, what they can sense. nigger aminals are on to Bardamooch, the colostomy-bag licking piggy infesting all of the bowel Movement whigger nutsionalist forums, and back after Christmas, upon orders.

ZOG piglice are like wallpaper to myself after all these years of experience in the bowel Movement. But not to worry. There never has been any mighty Evil Empire yet which survived itz appointment with the ash-heap of History thanks to piglice intervention, although about every single one has tried exactly that.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Why ZOGling Piglice Like Bardamooch Allowed To Run Wild On StumbleInn

Why ZOGling Piglice Like Bardamooch Allowed To Run Wild On StumbleInn

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1456#post1456
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...116#post233116

Originally posted by Mandalore
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...886#post232886

I don't believe Bardamu is actually a cop. While many of us STRONGLY disagree with his pro-cop stance, the guy just comes off as too easygoing to be a pig. Cops like to demand that you agree with them, and when that does't work they start the tough guy talk. "You think so? Maybe spending the weekend in county would change your mind."

It seems more likely that he has a cop or two in the family, and he desperately wants to convince himself that the thugs in blue uniforms are some kind of heroes.
      The above is a rather fatuous statement from someone who claims to enjoy illegal drugs. The prisons are full of fools who didn't believe that the person who set them up and sold them the drugs were actually undercover piglice skilled in lying and entrapping people who thought that they were criminal geniuses. Why, no, that hippie-looking undercover pig was way too laid back to be a pig. Why, none of this unfortunate incident of spending a half my life in prison was caused because I was stupid but rather because that pig who caught me was the smartest pig ever gilted. With that attitude, perhaps you had better get ready to spend a large part of your life in prison when you buy drugs from someone who "just comes off as too easygoing to be a pig." You won't be lacking in prison-whigger company.

Piglice in jewniform love to swagger and bully around the whigger shitizenry and live like little gods and woe betide the shitizen who shows 'contempt of piglice.' Such a piggy wouldn't last too well here, however. So they don't show up here on this whigger nutsionalist forum openly as piglice and take theyz abuse from secret squirrels and monkeys flinging theyz shit down upon the piglice on the ground out of reach of piglice hooves and snouts.

Lindstedt's Law of White Nationalist Organizations says:
      Lindstedt's Law of White Nationalist Organization: No White Nationalist Movement Organization which springs up from White reaction and revolt due to jew/whigger oppression and tyranny stimuli organized spontaneously from the White grassroots without hierarchy according to voluntary networking has more than six months, a year tops, before ZOG/Babylon [d]ruling jews/whiggers establish a false-front, false-flag opposition run in hierarchy from the top-down to supplant this native White Nationalist Movement manifestation run from the bottom up in network, using ZOG's piglice and jew economic means of coercion to destroy the genuine article.

This means that ZOG invariably has piglice like Bardamooch here causing as best they can trouble for the Resistance leadership. Bardamooch has infested pretty much every single Whigger Nutsionalist forum possible, and on each of the forums tries to fit in as best it can. This is not typpycull whigger behavior. Normal typpycull whiggers simply cannot fit in within more than a few degrees of latitude and thus within the confines of one, maybe two forums or blogs. whiggers of like feather roost together.

Now how does Bardamooch explain itz behavior? Why, like a pig it lies, and when invariably caught it tells new lies in order to wiggle out. And, a few posts down the line, it will of course side with the Ixabert-kike fake nutzis like Kenite Barbie/Adork Einmamzer/Auto Skorshitzi in hating DSCI. Hatred of the White Man's Racial Religion is the sure sign, not only of the spawn of Satan jew, but of the stupid whigger regime criminal or regime-criminal supporting herd animal.

And, as I see fit, I might well illustrate other items which tend to prove that Bardamooch is a pig. Bardamooch piggy lost itz little piggy temper and I run it off for a few months until a week or so ago, it decided to cum back to StumbleInn, or at least paved the way for it to do so. Bardamooch was busily sucking piglice cock over at phorafags/feebs when this nigger skragged four whigger piglice last month or so.

But suffice it to say that I myself spy on and cause trouble and troll with my spy network made up over the years and so I recognize the less skillful work caused by the criminal regimeist enablers. I've only had fifteen years of experience in this regard, and if I see a liaropard with its curlicue piggy tail hanging off a limb, depending upon my mood, I sometimes yank piggy's tail, but more often I let piggyopard pounce upon and rat-fuck stoopid whiggers so that whiggers want payback on piggy -- and those who sent piggy.

But let's say you are right. Bardamooch is merely a relative of piglice and a criminal regimeist enabler. What of it? Have I not made it quite clear that the appropriate DSCI response is that of YHWH against the Tribe of Benjamin who made the other 12 tribes exterminate everyone that they could catch, men, women and even little female children for their treason against YHWH's Law in refusing to punish their regime criminals? Judges 19, 20, 21.

Have I not made it quite clear that any and everyone who is a relative of a regime criminal shares their brethren's fate unless they make it quite clear that they do not support regime criminality? Have I not told Maude DeFraud that my solution to Internut misbehavior was simply to geld 665 other whiggers before getting around to Maude and itz family?

Whiggers are absolutely responsible for the criminality of their regime criminals. YHWH starved to death the pore Israelite whiggers for three years before revealing that Saul's sons and grandsons had to die for Saul's crimes. II Samuel 21:1-2. The problem with ZOG is not so much the criminal regime but rather the degenerate whiggers who allow this regime to continue. So Resistance policy must be that this is far more a civil war than a Revolution because nothing good can be accomplished by exterminating all of the regime criminals and leaving a reservoir of regime criminality amongst the ZOGling whiggerdumb. So the policy must be that at least ninety percent of the whiggers must die in this Civil War/Great Tribulation as well as all of the jews and muds, and then and then only can a lasting and legitimate regime be founded upon the less diseased and dygenic survivors.

Thus Resistance policy must be and is that anyone and everyone who is the kin and family and friends of piglice, lawyers, jewdges, politicians and anyone and everyone associated with regime criminals must be exterminated or enslaved to work for their crimes against the People. The People must be purged of all degenerate elements. This political and racial reality is behind the mass exterminations of the 20th Century. This new century shall likely be the last one as ZOG/Babylon collapses. Any Resistance Movement worthy of succeeding will understand that we cannot jewlag and put to prison labor 140 million muds and 150 million whiggers when we are at maximum no more than 10 million. What we can do is keep an eye on 100,000 of the better quality of whigger slaves who will work for their redemption in penal battallions. Therefore, a criminal regimeist whigger like Bardamooch is simply damned, regardless.

Now my policy regarding StumbleInn is that it is really a free speech forum, which is why I dismissed charges against Bardamooch. Bardamooch is really none too smart, any more than any other regime criminal is smart. Rather, regime criminals are stupid parasites like jews, who invariably try to kill theyz' hosts. Regime criminals infiltraiting the bowel Movement are not only inevitable, but desireable, because they cull out the fools and idiots and pussies and now recently, their own rats like Hal Turner and Bill White/Weiss. I never stay up at night worrying about such as Bardamooch. Just as jews are allowed to exist by YHWH so that Heaven will not be crowded by whiggers, regime criminal whiggers like Bardamooch should be allowed to run wild while under observation on StumbleInn so that whigger nutsionalists who will not heed the voice of experience will scurry around with theyz heads up theyz asses, and likewise die in ignorance.

For the New Year, I have decided to go with a new Resistance organizational policy that I call "The Ten-Thousand Warlords Program." This simply consists of telling the extant hundred thousand warlords that if they embrace the racial religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity that they can legitimately exterminate 140 million muds and jews, 150 million whiggers, and take their one ten-thousandth of the choice lands, property and pussy that remains, and go to Heaven when or if Christ Returns or avoid the needle enjoying the NutHouse if they act ahead of the Revolutionary facts upon the ground.

A pity that you seem to have developed scruples which might put you out of the running, Mandalore. Or was your attack of momentary softheadedness a simple attack of indigestion and with this simple reproof you will get over it and back to snuff and on your feed again?

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Bardamooch tells us how the shabbes whigger piglice ate the kosher kikenfrank

Bardamooch tells us how the shabbes whigger piglice ate the kosher kikenfrank

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1462#post1462
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...169#post233169

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...918#post232918

Originally posted by Mandalore
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...886#post232886

I don't believe Bardamu is actually a cop. While many of us STRONGLY disagree with his pro-cop stance, the guy just comes off as too easygoing to be a pig. Cops like to demand that you agree with them, and when that does't work they start the tough guy talk. "You think so? Maybe spending the weekend in county would change your mind."

It seems more likely that he has a cop or two in the family, and he desperately wants to convince himself that the thugs in blue uniforms are some kind of heroes.
        Hello Mandalor, they taught us at the Abe Foxman/Clyde Tolson FBI Skrule for Internut Trolling to always misspell names so as to avoid a Google search. Why else do you think I keep on misspelling 'Lindstedt' for??? Marty makes my mangina pucker in fear & loathing & lusting!!! The premise of the thread is ridiculous, namely that I threatened to pull a Toad Buthead Faghey/Ikey Kikey on StumbleInn and get it pulled off its current server, ooops, I'm guilty as hell of that bannable offense. Nope, I'm going to whine like a pussy because Lindstud is calling me a little piggy, oy vey, oink, oink, oink. The idea here is that I'm a cop because I object to applauding various killings of random White cops like myself usually by Blacks -- Courage, I'm gonna have to use the n-word to becum believable to this White Nationalist/nutzi audience I am trying to infiltraite -- no less. I'm a whigger piglice faggot wanting to suck off every White Nationalist and an authoritarian within the context of a White Wiemar juden-Repub[l]ic. The people who go batshit crazy hating cops are the libertarians and everyone who has been fucked up the ass by piggy and made to tug they's forelocks and seriously lick pig bunghole in submission who cannot abide ZOG/Babylon's lawful and mighty Evil Imperial multi-racial authority outside of themselves. For who cannot love and admire The Beast??? They have a coherent political platform other than simply going with the flow of history and letting the civil war of massive extermination proceed as far as it goes, and only a jew or a shabbes whigger piglice infilltraitor like myself will pretend that they are so stupid as to even want to put it to a pub[l]ic vote. I am not arguing that, but there is nothing politically suspicious about a White Nationalist objecting to applauding niggers taking out White cops. If you will believe that we should always support the enfarcement arm of the local and state and Federal ZOG and let me suck your manly White Nazi dick and let me be jewr little morphedyke Anne-Frank Ester-kikess I'll give you a title to a slightly used bridge in jew yawk shitty!!! It is a fringe view, held only by jews and shabbes whigger criminal regimeists trained by the ADL/$PLC, this tendency of pretend dissidents such as ourselves who as piglice agents provacateurs pissing and moaning about real Racial Revolutionaries applauding street thugs killing White cops, or even the random killing of cops just for being cops by a White nutter -- when Resistance is not futile, it must be insane and those 'evul waycists' need to be railroaded to a NutHouse to be treated by jew and nigger psychiatrists and seriously doped up -- in the current state of the revolution anyway. The "Revolution as a White Right as stated by the Declaration of Independence" meme needs to be safely diverted to selling Croat/Niggollo gray-market blue jeans knockoffs and re-released Beatles albums. The meme that I'm a cop for holding this view is spreading and so I need to claim that it is just a Lindstatian -- Bless me for I do good St. Clyde Tolson -- my mangina is puckering and expelling 666 "Hail Hoover" pussy farts!!! -- flame and always has been. Oy vey, as shabbes whigger piglice say!!!
        llllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Bardamooch -- the little ZOGpiggy unable to hide itz tale.

Bardamooch -- the little ZOGpiggy unable to hide itz tale.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1463
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post233622
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...673#post233673

It is a pretty easy way to get up your nose. You are the SI bimbo. Whereass, I'm Rabbi LinderMiller's personal piglice colostomy bag licker. You have a nice looking writing style, you really do, but what you say is vapid like a bimbo, which kind of fits you anyway with your diets and work out routines. Whereass, my own jew self after licking Rabbi LinderMillerwitz' colostomy bag, I'm in the mood for a good cornholing from FaggotGlenn Miller up from Sans Fagscrisco
          Hello again, Bardamooch. It looks like Christmas time is still here for piglice and jews playing nutzi here at StumbleInn.

What I would like to know as a matter of curiousity is why you don't use a different name than 'Bardamu' on all the other White Nationalist forums you are on?

Not to tell piglice desk workers at a Californication fusion center how to run their scams, but looking at all the posts you make on so many forums all on the same day makes the pretense to being an impoverished horticulturist look kind of ridiculous. Normal -- typpycull -- whiggers are not on every single whigger nutsionalist forum yapping stupid shit about how piglice and regime criminals are a typpycull whigger's best friend.

Me, I figured out that you were a pig after this pollack kid in Pittsburg skragged three little pigs in short order last April. Last month's phorafaggot/feeb thread about the nigger who shot four piglice was started by jewrself, as if you think you had a duty to try as best you could to frame the debate.

Not that every single post since then couldn't be taken as an attempt by a wannabe piglice Serpico to try to moderate whigger nutsionalist opinion.

Mandalore got annoyed at jewrself and decided that you were a pig. I don't know why he decided to cut you some slack in the first place. However, the more stupid whiggers you fill the prison system with, the sooner the inevitable civil war takes place. No mighty Evil Empire has evaded collapse, regardless of how much the dungeons were filled with whiggers.

Seems like a lot of people are on to you, Bardamooch. I suppose that you will be soon pulling an Ixabert.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Bardamooch is SI's little 'training piglice chew toy'

Bardamooch is SI's little 'training piglice chew toy'

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1468#post1468
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...035#post234035

That's right. Just keep your actionable comments in pm's to the trustworthy people like 6Killer, Martin Lindstadt, and Hal Turner.
            jews and shabbes whiggers invariably NEVER spell my name right. The only time they ever did spell my name right was when I was falsely arrested for statutory sodomy on May 10, 2005 and then until the bogus case fell apart. On the Wikipedia pages, my name was kept there until such time as I was free to fight with them and then deleted by the jews who run it in committee. When the $PLC was yapping about the Aryan Nations last year, they only mentioned their pet feebs like jewrald O'Hybernigger-whigger O'Brien and Paul Mullet and Sci-Fi Faber. Why? Because jews are scared shitless of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity as the White Man's Racial Hate Religion which will wipe them off the face of the earth, so they certianly don't want to mention the most prominent political pastor who is essentially running off the slinhead vermin and replacing them with underground family congregations and Active Service Unit cells.

So this affectation by Bardamooch is one of many which shows that Bardamu/Bardamooch is a ZOGling shabbes whigger piglice spy and agent provacateur. Bardamooch wants to practice 'google discipline' and not have the search engines bring over newbies to this forum. It is a reflexive response, like not stepping on a crack because gullible whiggers think that they will break their mother's back, but one with more than superstition behind it. Bardamooch is acting like a low-level ZOGling whigger piglice acts with the benefit of training and the way that a jew mamzer acts instinctively, because it has the benefit of being a deceitful little kike mamzer with the spawn of Satan, the Father of Lies impelling itz behavior. Over the years I have been surprised at how the agents provacateur avoided a camera. Bardamooch acts according to itz nature, and once a Resistance activist learns to observe and look and listen, Bardamooch is easily classified for what it is.

Normal whiggers simply learn how to use my name when writing about me. Bardamooch has an affectation. Just as I would make a suspected jew eat a bacon sandwich and watch the jew flinch, so too do I enjoy Bardamooch's silliness.

Dude, this is kind of stupid. You guys are the ones who brought all this shit up, not me. I can get away with saying this because even if I do get caught lying, like Lindstedt caught me lying about my participation on VNNF and proved it, why, I'll simply laugh it off like trained piglice working with or without a wire. So I'm not suppose to debate the issue on forums that are pretty much dedicated to debate because otherwise I give myself away as a probable cop? LOL. Shit-eating piglice ALWAYS use appropriate clinches whenb about to get caught. It is you guys who are bent out of shape about my opinion on the matter. Again, never mind that the entire thread was whether or not I, Bardamu/Bardamooch are a ZOG asset, what with my being on about every single WN forum preaching about how the piglice are always right and how pigs are our friends and will protect us all from these dangerous niggers and thieving jews and swarming beaners that these very same piglice enforce us to live with. Why, if I hadn't shown up to do a little shuffling and jiving around the issue, I'd have been convicted by default. But that is not even the whole matter here. jewst like a jew I insist that I get to control the debate as opposed to answering the matter at hand. You guys are bent out of shape because I fuck with Lindstadt. His fist is hit by my kike snout. His wooden stake has my shabbes whigger asshole wrapped around it. His followers think I am a shabbes whigger piglice. I have my whigger and mamzer ass-clowns claim that I am not. I'm in a clinch, I hope. The reason I originally started back sassing your hobo god was because all he ever did was attack other Whites. Whigger nutsionalists and thieving rats like Rabbi LinderMillerwitz and TraitorGlenn Miller, whose colostomy bags I lick. Why, they are out to make sure that you stupid whigger nutsionalists never amount to anything and I am tasked by ZOG to protect ZOG assets. That is the origin of all this shit. Why would I care on a personal level about your opinions on cop killers? Why indeed? So why do I start threads bitching about those who hate ZOG piglice like me? I don't have any good answer to that one other than that I am ZOG piglice. It is not an emotional issue with me as it is with you guys. It is like no one can not like Lindstadt because that is a violation of the cult's protocol, -- and you know how us ZOG piglice call people a 'cult' so that we can jewstify murdering them, when ZOG piglice call you a cult, it means that we are about to try to murder you all like we did at Ruby Ridge and Waco -- and so my outrageous soft line on cops is the way to hold my feet to the fire until I leave, thus making Lindstadt worship safer. Why, what my soft line, softer head and softest dick on wanting to lick piglice bungholes had to do with anything useful, will never be mentioned. What I am trying to do is to explain away why I ALWAYS love piglice without revealing that I is one. I suspect there are a number of people here who sass the Dagon priest and I need to be ran off for fear I'll add to their numbers. Never mind the fact that Lindstedt has already run me off after I lost my little piggy temper and threatened to snitch StumbleInn to its hosting ISP like Tard Butthole Faghey/Ikey Kikey did and for which he was permabanned. My jew masters made me cum back and so I'm wanting in and so got to kiss a lot of ass in order to do so.
            Actually, Lindstedt did run you off for the better part of two months. Now you are back and the charges have been dismissed against you because I want the SInners to have some experience with our new little 'training piglice.' I like especially stupid and idiotic 'training piglice' able to endure golden showers from our training kikes like Kane12345666 and witless whiggers chewing on jewr wee rubber parts, like jewr piglice ass and wanger, Bardamooch. I like listening to Bardamooch squeal real pigshit like calling Y&D&FofC whiggers part of a 'cult' and listening to jewr piglice squealing. I like seeing piggy try to clinch.

So the fact that you are back, Bardamooch, is because jewr kike masters and fellow piglice made you cum back to endure some 'friendly' abuse. Which of course jew'll get. But the fact of the matter is that of course you are a pig. Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor of the ZOG false-front Voice of Retards refuses to cum over here as a shitting dawg and have the Lindstedtian jack-boot smear itz crouching shitting rump. But you are here, Bardamooch. And I get a lot of amusement and some degree of pride in watching whiggers pick up on jewr shabbes pigger self.

I don't consider most White people shit, that's why. I was actually talking about attacks on other WN, which is clearly bad practice whether Lindstadt or Linder does it, but Lindstadt is not a player so it doesn't matter in the larger picture. Actually, Lindstedt is a player as DSCI, which us jews and shabbes whigger piglice can't infiltrait, whereas Rabbi Alex LinderMillerwitz is increasingly revealed as a ZOG false-front and agent provacateur. I just got tired on a personal level of reading Lindstadts attacks on all and sundry and decided to feed the asshole some of his own shit. Which is mighty big talk for a ZOGling shabbes whigger piglice licking Rabbi LinderMillerwitz' shit direct from the Rabbi's colostomy bag. Lindstedt isn't ever going to eat any Bardamooch shit, which is why I now have to eat my own shit, Lindstedt's shit, 6Killer's shit, Mandy's shit, and jewrmaniac enstumble's shit and a hole lot more shit. ZOG is a harsh master, but who is like unto The Beast!!! Yum, fucking yum!!!
            You sound jewst like Karkass Kikenmamzer in wanting to 'take down Lindstedt.' Actually, everyone with half a brain thinks you are ZOG piglice. What the idiot element of dygenic whiggers 'think' isn't much too awfully important, is it Bardamooch?

Anyway, I think you are useful in explaining the ZOGling whigger piglice point of view. So welcum back to StumbleInn as our little 'training piglice chew toy' Bardamooch.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Baalzepup! Cum Forth Out of Bamzer's Bunghole!!!

Baalzepup! Cum Forth Out of Bamzer's Bunghole!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1469#post1469
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post234417

Originally posted by Bamzer the Mamzer Kriger
              Hello, Lindstedt.

Glancing around your little kingdom here..I see you still cannot speak a proper English....oh, that's right, I am supposed to be impressed at how clever you are that you can make up your own words. Whereass I can suck the chrome off the lug nuts of a truck. I also see where the demon-dog Baalzepup you left infesting my whigger piglice bunghole wants to come back home. So this is why I cum over to StumbleInn, that and to spell Bardamooch as the training piglice for StumbleInn. I suspect that the racial religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity in you is alive and well and thriving.

Tell me, as ZOGling whigger/quasi-Balkanoid piglice, do the police really scare you this much? As long as you take your meds -- I'm trying Cialis so that my 3 inch pecker can enjoy them lot lizards I bust at the Mt. Vermin T&A Truckstop -- and behave properly, you have no reason to be afraid. It's all right, you can sleep at night while I'm putting my fine collection of kiddie porn on targetted whiggaz' personal computers. No black helicopters or men in black uniforms are coming to get you.

Unless of course, you are being a very bad boy. Please, please, please, still be a bad boy. If you will only call off jewr demon-dawg Baalzepup, my mangina will be open for bizness again, competing with the Mt. Vermin T&A truckstop lot lizards.

Love & Kisses,

Bamzer the Mamzer from phorafags/feebs.

Originally posted by Bamzer the Mamzer Kriger
              A faggot? Heh heh. Well you got me pegged, although I'm more of a catcher as opposed to a pitcher. Hardly so, although the Stumble Inn has it's share of faggots as well as trannys. Or at least I can only hope so seeing as I've given most of the phorafaggots/feebs GAIDS from my crab-infested mangina.
              Originally posted by Kriger
              Well, I am not a White Nationalist since I'm a mamzer, I am not a Neo-Nazi because I love to suck kike cock, I am not of Lindstedt's church as Dual-Seedline don't take faggot piglice mamzers, I am not a Christian although I am jewdayo, I am not a Halachic Jew, I am not Asatru...

Just a mamzer piglice faggot spelling Cohen the Tardarian pretending that I think for myself.
              Originally posted by Kriger
              My humor tends to be a little on the idiotic ZOGling mamzer piglice faggot sadistic sarcastic side though.
              Well, I am sort of pleased that Bamzer the Sorta Mamzer Kriger is here in all of itz ZOGling mamzer faggot piglice glory. Maybe they got tired of it at phorafags/feebs. Maybe a Cohen the Tardarian ass-maggot faggot alien is about to pop out of itz ass.

Speaking of which, . . . .

Baalzepup, cum hither, out of Bamzer the Mamzer's bunghole!!! Nice poopy dawg. Cum to Daddy!!!

I think that StumbleInn needs more idiot training piglice to spell Bardamooch, which has other duties licking Rabbi LinderMillerwitz' colostomy bags.

Besides, like I was just telling Fade the Bitcher, I miss the Genesis 3:15 patrols and hunting that I used to enjoy before getting banned over at phorafags/feebs an hour after the Forth of jew-lie.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
              X