Clear All

• The jewplin FBI visited my home at 9:56 a.m. Jan. 28, 2010

The jewplin FBI visited my home at 9:56 a.m. Jan. 28, 2010

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1483#post1483
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...089#post236089
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3052#post3052
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...4788#post84788
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...at-956-am.html

338 Rabbit Track Road, Granby Missouri (Jan. 2010)

The jewplin FBI came to my home at 338 Rabbit Track Road in Granby at 9:56 a.m. today on 28 Jan. 2010. I was in bed and didn't even bother to get out of bed.

Roxie answered the door and the guy said that he wanted to see me but Buddy the Poopy Dawg/Lil' Cujo/Baalzepup wouldn't let him in the door and Roxie wouldn't put the dog on his chain. So I asked him who he was and what he wanted. All sorts of whiggers are always trying to offer me fifty or a hundred dollars to crush junk cars worth $125 a ton and I don't want to be bothered getting up to speak to them. The person said his name was Gary (I forget what he said his name was right now) and that he was from the joplin FBI. Roxie said that I could speak to him through the window which was curtained off. I yelled through the window as to what he wanted. This Gary person said that he wanted to know if I knew anything about 'bad white people' wanting to shoot 'his' nigger president Obongo.

Now some people advise not saying anything to piglice. And I agree. However, I didn't want the bastard coming back so I decided to simply tell the truth -- that the bowel Movement couldn't organize anything without ZOG finding out about it and it getting further screwed up. I don't want to find out about ANYTHING before the fact, even though I do love to gloat about it after the fact. And it is best not to lie to piglice, especially FiBbIe piglice, as they will charge you with a crime if you even try to lie to one of these professional liars. I wanted FBI piggy to go away and not have any excuse to come on back.

So I told FiBbIe piggy that I didn't know of any plots to shoot 'his' Obongo. Not that it was anything to me. Obongo isn't my nigger president. After all, I was suing 'his' fraudulent nigger alleged 'president' for civil rights and elections violations. This Gary piggy said that I had a right to my opinion. Yeah, right. It is because of my low opinion of fraudulent nigger alleged presidents -- in fact I have no love or respect for any of the scruffy breed of politician -- that I am answering some political piglice of ZOG this morning.

So I simply repeated that I knew nothing of any plots to shoot Obongo at all but that it was nothing to me what other people did. I didn't say something stupid like that I hoped that someone would shoot the nigger because chances are that the nigger's jew masters will be the one who finishes off the nigger and then they will blame the whigger nutsionalists for it. Best not to say anything to piglice directly.

So piggy by this time wants in and I don't see any reason to accommodate him. So I tell him that if he wants to find out what I know then he can read whatever I write on my blogs and web pages -- I have enough of them. He asks what is my web page and I tell him www.whitenationalist.org. He says that he cannot hear me for the poopy dawg's barking. I said www.whitenationalist.org. But in any case to do a google search on my name and he will be able to read with everyone else what I have to write. (As if he didn't know what my web page was, given that he knew my street address.)

It is best to find out what piggy wants, then to simply tell piggy that you don't know anything about whatever it is that piggy wants, and that you simply cannot be bothered to talk to piggy. Piggy can pound sand up his ass for all you care.

Not that Obongo really has anything to fear from whigger nutsionalists. Like the Roman emperors and some of the latest presidents, they had a lot more to fear from their own corrupt praetorians than the average whigger. Obongo isn't nearly hated as much as Obongo is going to be hated. And, what is most likely, is that jews will have their pet coon skragged and then try to blame it on stupid whiggers playing at Revolution.

The Great Tribulation is coming. Nothing that whigger nor beast can do about it any more than a bunch of Haitian niggers can do about some earthquake flattening their hovels and then the hungry niggers having no homes as well as no food. Most of the ZOGlings are simply animals simply unable to take care of theyzselfs, much less provide a surplus to feed the other turd-whirrrld animals.

That said, it seems that the FBI is running around worried that some stupid whiggers are going to shoot the fraudulent nigger alleged president. Well, it would be stupid to let ZOG's pet coon run wild here in flyover country. But, still, Obongo should worry more about whether the jews think it is time for Obongo to go than what some hillbillies think.

However, listen up bowel Movement: Perhaps it is time to simply cut the yap about whigger nutsionalists shooting the nigger president. Whatever will be will be. None of you have much in the way of ability to plan and carry out a political assassination. Day of the jewkal jewr not. More like daze of the dumbshits.

I asked Roxie what this Gary Huyer(?) looked like. She said he was short, about her height, dark haired, whigger. About forty or maybe fifty. She said that she seen him running around the back office from back on Sept. 11, 2003 when I went to bitch to the jewplin FBI about City of Granby official corruption. All I did then was to waste my time because ZOG's piglice don't care about crooked government officials stealing from the shitizens under color of law. All they care about is trying to stem the flow of History towards inevitable civil war which will destroy their precious ZOG/Babylon.

But this Gary Hoyer(?) FiBbIe piglice certainly had his back up. Perhaps the $PLC/ADL has ZOG's piglice all hot and bothered that somebody is gonna skrag their nigger president. If I was Obongo, I'd worry more about thieving jew banksters having someone neglect to prevent some Manchurian Oswald like Timothy McVeigh than I would worry about the bowel Movement skragging his nigger ass. After all, two whigger party crashers got into the NiggerHouse a few months ago and Obongo would have been hurting if they had been suicide bombers.

For the life of me, I can't think of anyone in the bowel Movement mentally or morally or physically capable of planning a successful political assassination. Of course, I don't want to know of any such thing before the fact in any case, either. But most of the bowel Movement, especially $permFront and VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF are ZOG false-fronts in any case.

But I thought it best to give out a 'heads-up' as to what the FiBbIes are all bothered about. Obongo's Health-Care scheme is on the ropes, Obongo is talking about making the banksters pay for their bailouts, and everyone with a brain knows that Obongo the Magic nigger isn't gonna save anything. So maybe the jews think Obongo has gone from being a usefool nigger to being a useless nigger and want to plug their own nigger and blame it on Whitey. So, as part of this scheme, the FiBbIes might have heard something and that is why they are scurrying about looking up people who they ought to know won't talk to them trying to find out what is going on. Like the Roman emperors, Obongo has more to worry about what is going on amongst the corrupt praetorians and moneylenders in his capital city than he does looking for revolt among the peasantry hundreds of miles in the provinces.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-29-2010, 10:49 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Dealing With FiBbIe Piglice

Dealing With FiBbIe Piglice

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1491#post1491
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post236755

Originally posted by jewnstain
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post236099

He probably just wanted to see the famous half-beard for himself. Do any of those cars run?
    Since I've gotten out of the NutHouse and jail, I simply do as I please most of the time. I have enough money so I don't have to work. I'm well able to live on $10,000 per year. My biggest expense is my Internut bill and a new Toshiba laptop every year. I routinely grow a huge garden featuring asparagus and tomatoes and can meat and produce when it is in season and on sale.

So, not having a car payment because I've never paid over $600 for any vehicle, all it requires is buying gas and oil and insurance. The downside is that these old vehicles get more trouble to fix than what they are worth. Even the best of the lot, a 1980s Pontiac Lemans, which was bought for $200 and lasted seven years finally had the transmission go out on it and since it was in an accident when Roxie drove 240 miles to Fulton to see me at the NutHouse probably won't be fixed up.

So I have a whole herd of Chevrolet Caprice Classics which used to be used for parts. One of them, a 1977, is on the back lot. Roxie's 1981 Caprice Classic is also on another back lot. (I own a bunch of lots which are in the names of my nieces and nephews that I bought in the 1990s. I own or control most of the block, including the house across the street, 337 Rabbit Track Road, wherein used to live my grandchildren. Regrettably I didn't own the place when the children were taken on April 9, 2004 because then I could have run off the anglo-mamzer vermin who I think was the one who made the bogus child molestation allegation in order to keep from going to prison for thievery.) I have often used these old cars for parts for the healthier Caprice Classics as they had much the same engine and other parts for the late 1970s and early 1980s.

So all the time I have some inbred who wants to offer me $25 or $50 for a old car which at $120 a ton is worth $200-250 in scrap value. You see the Chinks have a bunch of worthless ZOGbux paper currency which even though imports are down by thirty percent or more, still are not worth as much as something like scrap iron. So these inbreds are constantly trying to get me to get up and talk to them while they try to convince me that they are trying to offer me such a great deal. I often simply ask them what they think the car is worth and watch them struggle to figure out how to cheat me and by how much. To me, them car bodies are simply, if nothing else, iron ingots on the hoof. So when they offer me, after long struggle, $50, then $100, I simply thank them for wasting my time.

So why would I want to actually get up out of bed, get dressed, and see some thieving inbred out to cheat me and waste my time when I am not going to be cheated?

So, most of the time if they come around of a morning and I am in bed, I simply 'talk' to them through the bedroom window, which is ajar plexiglas with plenty of plastic sheeting to keep out the weather and cold.

So when FBI piggy cum calling, it was simply easiest to not even bother to get up, to have the piggy have to stay outside in the cold and ask questions which I didn't have to answer. So all I needed to do was to find out what FBI piggy wanted, and then to say, truthfully, that I knew nothing about what he wanted, and that I really wasn't interested in speculating about something which mattered little or nothing to me.

So, I simply found out what FBI piggy wanted, and sent FBI piggy on his merry way. FBI piggy didn't learn anything other than what everyone else gets to read. So in this instance I found out that ZOG is already plotting to kill their own ZOG token nigger figurehead and laying the groundwork to blaming it on whigger nutsionalists from theyz own ZOG false fronts. Not that it is any skin off my ass with jews and ZOG trying to foment a racial, religious and class civil war by performing another JFK ASS-ASS-i-Nation on their own fraudulent token nigger alleged president and then blaming it on whiggers, and claiming that this allows them to put whiggers in death camps. Then the whiggers who want to survive will have to becum feral whiggers. Which is all right by me.

Now some of the smarter White Nationalist leaders, like Harold Covington, see what is coming down the road. Yesterday evening I was listening to Covington's Second NorthWest Republic podcast and Covington speculated exactly the same thing. For those who want to hear Covington's half-hour podcast which is pretty good, click on the following link:

http://www.northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn012710.mp3

This is a pretty good program, although Covington is too fussy about trying to keep whigger nutsionalist attention. The 'gotta be perfect' is the enemy of the 'good enough.' Good enough is good enough.

Covington also worries too much about what ZOG is going to do when he doesn't have any control over what ZOG does. So what if the jews decide to make their fraudulent nigger alleged 'president' a racial martyr? So what if the niggers decide to kick in a race war? Charles Manson wanted a race war back in the 1960s so what difference if one occurs in 2011? Isn't a race-war inevitable in any case? niggers think that Whitey owes them to become the niggaz' slaves for slavery reparations. And why worry about how what any real White Nationalist wants -- namely a race war which will exterminate most of the ZOGling population of whiggers and all of the jews, niggers and beaners -- comes about? White Nationalists want an absolute civil war. Us Dual-Seedline Christian Identity people call it the Great Tribulation and think that it occurring, like Jesus Christ promised, is the gospel or 'good news.'

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-30-2010, 02:36 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Talking to the police or federal agents ?

Hi Martin,
      I was reading a post on your blog and would say you were wise with your words.

Your blogsite is how I found you after the Hal Turner arrest/disappearance last June or July, and was jolted wide awake that there were still Aryan Nations men around, and ones who speak/write 100% honestly.

so, about your post...
      Me - I NEVER answer the door, and NEVER answer the telephone.

One time, before my pal was going to open the door, I said "Wait, peek out the window", "He said "Holy crap! There are tv cameras out there!"
      Basically I was thinking and might have said,
      "Don't open the door, we aren't getting our faces on the air and helping these race traitors from the local jew tv station earn their paycheques."

Other times, if you open the door, the police can step inside and lie and say you invited them in, and they can look around, or maybe search or maybe plant false evidence.

I don't care who it is, I want either an e-mail, a letter, a note under the door, a voicemail, just something proving who they are and what they want in order to protect myself.

Some have laughed, saying I'm paranoid or something, but
      -I prefer being alone, as most people get on my nerves, even friends
      -I never want to step inside a courthouse again, (unless I'm on a jury with Israelite Aryan brothers to pass out death sentences.)

Comment

Comment

Concerning the Five and the Ninety-Five

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1509#post1509
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...648#post238648
          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/02/...nety-five.html

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1497#post1497

Hi Martin,
          I was reading a post on your blog and would say you were wise with your words.

Your blogsite is how I found you after the Hal Turner arrest/disappearance last June or July, and was jolted wide awake that there were still Aryan Nations men around, and ones who speak/write 100% honestly.

so, about your post...

Me - I NEVER answer the door, and NEVER answer the telephone.

One time, before my pal was going to open the door, I said "Wait, peek out the window", "He said "Holy crap! There are tv cameras out there!"
          Basically I was thinking and might have said, "Don't open the door, we aren't getting our faces on the air and helping these race traitors from the local jew tv station earn their paycheques."

Other times, if you open the door, the police can step inside and lie and say you invited them in, and they can look around, or maybe search or maybe plant false evidence.

I don't care who it is, I want either an e-mail, a letter, a note under the door, a voicemail, just something proving who they are and what they want in order to protect myself.

Some have laughed, saying I'm paranoid or something, but
          -I prefer being alone, as most people get on my nerves, even friends
          -I never want to step inside a courthouse again, (unless I'm on a jury with Israelite Aryan brothers to pass out death sentences.)
          I also went over to Pastor Finck's phpbb forum and seen where there was a lively debate with Matthew Ott concerning how much any of you want to be known by ZOG. The thread is called "Putting the Identity In Christian Identity" and I have taken some of it to post on my phpbb forum which I will also convert to v-bulletin format as well. I recently approved Matthew Ott's request for membership and perhaps he will post here as well.

Now both Matthew and you make very good points.

Matthew is correct in that thanks to the NSA slurping of data that in real life there is no such thing as anonyminity today. The proxy servers are all ZOG false fronts. The telecoms a number of years ago allowed ZOG to hook up themselves to their servers and last year the fraudulent alleged nigger president signed into [f]law a bill allowing these telecoms immunity from civil litigation their betraying the privacy of their customers. In short, if you get on the Internut, and if you post anything which is both godly and pro-White, you will be detected. In any case, all Whites are now marked for replacement and genocide by ZOG simply because we are deemed to be both herd animals and a threat by jews and mamzers.

My political ministry consists of simply going with the flow of History. ZOG/Babylon is doomed, regardless of how many White Christian Israelites it jails and murders. Every mighty Evil Empire in History was sort of aware that it had lost the loyalty of the Founding Peoples that it was destroying through its being plundered by jews and race-traitor whigger elites, and so it would routinely end up jailing and murdering both racially patriotic and sundry stupid whiggers telling their ZOG that ZOG was doomed. And so it was. Hear anything from the Assyrian, Persian, Macedonian and Roman Empires recently?

So what I do is to simply tell regime criminals and ordinary whiggers alike that regardless of what they do, mene, mene, tekel upharsin applies, that their mighty Evil Empire's days are now limited, that absolute finiancial, military and social collapse awaits and is inevitable, and that I rejoice in their hatred and fear. Their Babylonian regime run according to regimentation of uncivilized and uncivilizable mamzers and muds, ruled over by the spawn of Satan jews will; be replaced, not by a reformed Evil Empire Lite, but rather by utter chaos, destitution and desolation. From which, as Jesus Christ promised, no flesh should be saved unless Christ return to stop it. And when that day comes, the jew, having no reason to be alive, along with the mud tares will be uprooted and burnt in fire, and but a few whiggers, now all White and Christian and Israel shall be the only remnant which survives.

And so, I never worry when some jewdayo-Balkanoid mongrollian spam-mamzer confirms that it is a jew by writing lies against myself and William Finck. In fact, the more jews, mamzers and whiggers who believe lies made up by bowel-Movement jews the better because in believing these lies, their hearts and ears and eyes will be closed and they will die by the millions, victims of their own stupidity and because Christ chose not to save them. cf. Matthew 13:10-17. Such a spawn of Satan bowel-Movement baal-priest serves a necessary physical, mental and morally eugenic purpose, as have the jews since Cain in removing whiggers from Eternal Life. YHWH placed flies, lice, thistles and jews to try the White Man and weed out the 99-percent whigger element from attaining Paradise. And I may have been a bit disappointed that a whigger mamzerizer has no more sense than a road-killed possum failing to get to the other side of the road, but such idiocies are the coontang-dazed miscegenating whiggers suffering from reverse male telegony subject to. There are never any shortage of such double-minded mental mamzers suffering from schizophrenia or "Peter/Pyotr-Dunkin' Disease. A mamzer is a mamzer and thus at war within itzself.

So, the gospel of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is at war with ZOG, and thus ZOG, being run by jews who get physically sick at our words from YHWH, deliberately seek us out, to mark us and destroy us, to kidnap our children and turn them into whiggers in the 'whigger factory' of the pub[l]ic skrewl system. Pub[l]ic skrewl teachers, like piglice, lawyers and banksters, should be targets for extermination, for such serve Satan and are Under Satan's Administration/USA.

On the other hand, I see the wisdom of those, like yourself, who might have children or family to raise who take seriously their duties to their little hostages to [good] fortune, which is what children are. There is no need to get the bulk of the underground Christian Identity two- or three-family congregations above-ground, if for no other reason than because ZOG fears the White Man it can't see coming. Hence the whining about 'lone wolves.'

So both sides have their points, both of them valid. What makes two opposing views as to the military and political organization of Christian Israel valid?

As in Elijah's day, so much like today, Elijah was a political prophet, getting involved in executing Jezebel's baal-priests whenever he was strong at the moment, and actively working with YHWH to destroy the House of Ahab. Elijah called down fire from heaven, exterminating over 100 AhabZOG piglice. Elijah's Curse delivered from YHWH, took all the fire out of Ahab, so that Ahab, like a cut dog knew that himself, his regime, his followers, and their children were going to be exterminated and made into dog food. Elijah once took counsel of his fears and fled, and was told by YHWH, that out of a population of around three million that 7,000 Israelite men had not bent their knee to baal, and the AhabZOG of the day. That is like today, when likewise infested with Edomite and Canaanite jews and their mud puppets, we were to have 700 thousand White Christian Israelites who likewise, although maybe not up to snuff in DSCI dogma, yet remain both Christian and Israelite. YHWH told Elijah what and who Elijah needed to know, but who the rank and file Christian Israelites were wasn't it. Elijah went out and carried out his marching orders, knowing that whatever happened, that this was YHWH's Will. Elijah did not ask, and YHWH did not tell, who the foot-soldiers were who would serve in the Army of Israel.

So likewise is my policy. Back in 1994 I helped found two militias. And I was a little chagrined when on April 21, 1995 a number of the survivalists, One-Seedliners, and anti-ZOG separatists and conspiracy theorists went to the house of one of my co-founders and said, "Martin, Ronald (not his name), we are not going to join your militia like we said we would because they are blaming this McVeigh fellow on the militias."

What to say? All we could do was to see the leaders of around sixty to seventy people bow out of joining our twenty-some man militia, even though some of them had promised. All we could do was to ask them to think it over. Maybe some of them did, but what happened afterwards simply didn't change their minds. The Militia Movement of 1994 to pre-April 19, 1995 was altogether White, and mainly Klan or Christian Identity. ZOG piglice got in and rolled up a few Missouri militias and the Missouri common-law kort feebs soon after that, and so me and the other founders decided to disband what we had formed and got them to go back underground. What was left was a propaganda outfit I renamed and renumbered as the 7th Missouri Militia. When Y2Kaos fizzled, that was the end of the old Militia Movement. The Neo-Militias are still CI/Klan led and deep underground. What movement the $PLC/ADL/FBI sees is the result of pressure which brings up the whigger dregs to the surface, so the ones who want to attention-whore get to do so.

Throughout the past fifteen years, ZOG has hammered those who came to the attention of ZOG and tried to destroy them, and largely succeeded in doing so. As a result, ZOG whines about 'lone wolves' and the death of civility. They stole Pastor Richard Butler's farm, and scattered the skinhead vermin who had in turn evaporated the family support behind Wesley Swift's church. Then they whined about how Aryan Nations skinheads were littering and going 'lone wolf.' Stupid ZOG. An old man well past his prime making mistakes without a secure place to rest his gray head, surrounded by Rick Spring stealing the membership lists of whigger skinheads paying a 25 ZOGbux membersheep fee and ten ZOGbux per month for the 'privilege' of calling theysselfs 'Aryan Nations' to the $PLC and One Piss-Pul's Project. So whatwas accomplished by that foolishness on either side? Pastor Butler was let out on tour by Billy Roper, who found out that he could not serve both the Butlerites and the Laneites. And ZOG is still pissing into the wind as to who the 700,000 are and hammering those who stick their heads up. The end result is a State of Fear.

A rather perceptive pervert I had for a room-mate at the NutHouse named 'Larry' got all pissed because I told him that the jews were not God's Chosen Piss-pul, but rather the spawn of Satan, encouraged him to look up 'Sephardic' vs. 'Ashkenazi' jews in the computer encyclopedia, and told him that his beaner offspring who had abandoned him were not White. And so 'Larry' threatened to go to the psychiatrists and tell them what a psychopath I was -- worse than Stalin and Hitler -- because I was "spreading chaos and genocide by my political beliefs masquerading as a religion and wanting to use that chaos to bring about the absolute destruction of America(/Kwa)and that I had absolutely no intention of helping to bring about any new order about to combat and replace that chaos." Since 'Larry' was correct in that assessment -- nuts are better psychiatrists as to another nut's mental health because they have to live with violent nuts -- I couldn't deny that 'Larry' was spot on in his assessment. I told 'Larry' to put a sock in it because the headshrinkers had already written up at least 666 pages of that drivel, which was why I was going to be a political prisoner at least until the Repulsivecunt Dumbya and Runt Blunt administration was over.

Since RuntBlunt said in early 2008 in his State of Moronsouri address that he was gonna be a one-termer -- RuntBlunt was told to take the ZOGbux and go -- that the next step was in telling the new psychiatrist that I would be initiating a series of lawsuits in order to get off the forced dope under Sell v US, and become my own lawyer. So no need to become known as a snitch and get some stitches as a rat. And so, I got out of the jail and the NutHouse by the year's end.

ZOG is going to fall apart. Not because of any Aryan Nations organization, but rather because there are not hardly any White men to maintain a White Western Civilization. whiggers cannot maintain civilization. whiggers can't even maintain theysselfs. So what I have been enjoying about the Obongo administreason is that things are falling apart, there is no plan to bring the collapse to an end, but rather nothing but whiggers and muds running around in circles looking on some White people to blame and to save them while they are killing, jailing and imprisoning the found White Nationalist leadership and promoting ZOG false-fronts like TraitorAlex LinderMiller's VNNF and David Duck's $permFront/$pamFront.

So what I preach is the Death of ZOG. Bloodshed, famine, pestilence, civil war -- all Four Horses of the Apocalypse. And, since even the stupidest whigger senses that nothing good will come about, I am deemed a prophet. I fail to see why. History is full of civilizations which their empires destroyed, along with their peoples. By betting on the Great Tribulation, I'm betting that no matter how lucky, ZOG and ZOGling whiggerdumb are going to crap out, no matter how many times they win a 'double-or-nothing' placed bet. Sooner or later they will lost the last toss, and then it will be over. There have been far more years of dark ages than ordered civilization in the history of even White mankind. The muds have always lived in squalor and misery like the Beasts of the Field they are.

So, my policy is to not inquire as to who is the scarce one-in-twenty Israaelites with leadership potential. I simply evaluate them. If, like Sci-Fi Faber and Aryan Front they seem to be ZOG false fronts and regime criminals, I say so. As a result, such vermin hammer on me, claiming that I am a child molester, and I try to note who they are so I can make they and their spawn and friends and supporters to the number of 666 suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome. Woe unto them who call good evil and evil good. If I be a Pastor of YHWH, then let them whiggers and mamzers and jews be given into my bloody fists, so that I may cull them absolutely: root, trunk, branch and tender twig, and send such screaming to hell. And, so I have, at least in a political sense, keeping those who claim to be of Christian Israel but are not in their $permFront, VNNF, Aryan Front, and sundry forum and listserver and blog ghettos.

Now when the FiBbIe piglice came to my door last week, I seen no reason to panic. I had no intention of doing anything other than finding out what they ostensibly want, and then running them off. The FiBbIe who showed up is simply doing ZOG's work, trying to establish another Pearl Harbor/Oklahoma City/9-11 Holohoax provocation so that the jews can dump all the shit they have pulled on theyz' fraudulent alleged nigger president, send out a Manchurian Oswald to plug the no-longer magic nigger, and then murder and imprison whatever White Nationalist leadership they can find with the support of the stupid whiggers, niggers, beaners and other jew mud & crud. It is part of how ZOG has done bizness since before the daze of the Founding Felons, and how whiggers are urged to salivate in their own destruction and degradation -- which whiggers eat up like maggots eat shit.

So I simply told FiBbIe piggy that whether or not the nigger president got skragged was nothing to me and that I knew nothing about any plots to kill the nigger. I pointed out that I was presently suing the nigger and a whole bunch of other regime criminals for election and civil rights violations. And that he could go back to jewplin and read what else I had to say on my web page along with all the other ZOGlings.

So was this FBI piggy just going through the motions? Sure. He was going to lie if I was stupid enough to talk to him too much or gave him any excuse. You know how to tell if a pig or lawyer or nigger or jew is lying?: Theyz lips are moving. I did learn that ZOG is preparing the seedbed for another excuse for taking what little pretend freedumbs that the White man has, if any, left, and so I will warn the rest of you.

I did phone up a member of the Old Resistance -- Jim Floyd -- who told me that I done the right thing. Charles Schumer sent the FiBbIes after him for a remark as to how the Republican Waco commission should handcuff the troublemaking kike to the Congressional washroom's radiator heater and mace the jew into submission. The FiBbIes threatened to get a jewdge to force him to talk if he made a declination to speak. Jim said that he offered to speak at his house in front of his witnesses, and the FiBbIes refused. But they did stake out his house for an entire month and harassed his visitors.

So I think FiBbIe piggy was merely going through the motions. Now maybe I could be wrong. Maybe the regime criminals will torture my grandson into claiming in open kort that I kissed his penis and back to the NutHouse or prison to be murdered by mamzer criminals I go tomorrow. It all is in YHWH's Hands.

But by doing so, ZOG destroys the very social order and rule of law it needs to have in order to survive. ZOG/Babylon wants to live off of gelded whigger sheep. What it is creating is feral whigger dogs which cannot support theysselfs, much less whigger and jew regime criminals and mamzer and mud parasites.

Now if you can't think of anything to say in order to find out what the piglice want and to send them packing, then saying absolutely nothing is the best thing to do. But whether they even follow those niceties is a matter of what piglice think they can get away with. What makes tyrants behave is not toilet-paper CONstipations and Bills of Goods, but rather fear that their victims won't bother to follow the [d]rules of evidence when skinning them out for their piglice pelts and making them eat theyz nuts past broken-out teeth. When the jewdge figures out that his pelt will decorate a Revolutionary tribunal drum-head kort-martial bench and the jewrnanalist and editurd's parchment will come from their own branded pelts, and anyone and everyone who supports ZOG must pay with their lives or generational public slavery, then and only then will they appreciate Rule of YHWH's Law.

Everyone in the Resistance must figure out for themselves how and where they will serve, making sure that they never bend their knee to baal and the ZOG/Babylon criminal regime. If they have little White children who they love enough to where they don't want them to grow up to be whiggers, then perhaps they should best stay underground, like 95% of us.

But for those made men, those Chieftains and Pastors of the Resistance, itz balls to the wall, boys.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-05-2010, 10:54 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

A Line In The Sand.

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1509#post1509
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...648#post238648
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/02/...nety-five.html

I also went over to Pastor Finck's phpbb forum and seen where there was a lively debate with Matthew Ott concerning how much any of you want to be known by ZOG. The thread is called "Putting the Identity In Christian Identity" and I have taken some of it to post on my phpbb forum which I will also convert to v-bulletin format as well. I recently approved Matthew Ott's request for membership and perhaps he will post here as well.

Now both Matthew and you make very good points.

Matthew is correct in that thanks to the NSA slurping of data that in real life there is no such thing as anonyminity today. The proxy servers are all ZOG false fronts. The telecoms a number of years ago allowed ZOG to hook up themselves to their servers and last year the fraudulent alleged nigger president signed into [f]law a bill allowing these telecoms immunity from civil litigation their betraying the privacy of their customers. In short, if you get on the Internut, and if you post anything which is both godly and pro-White, you will be detected. In any case, all Whites are now marked for replacement and genocide by ZOG simply because we are deemed to be both herd animals and a threat by jews and mamzers.

My political ministry consists of simply going with the flow of History. ZOG/Babylon is doomed, regardless of how many White Christian Israelites it jails and murders. Every mighty Evil Empire in History was sort of aware that it had lost the loyalty of the Founding Peoples that it was destroying through its being plundered by jews and race-traitor whigger elites, and so it would routinely end up jailing and murdering both racially patriotic and sundry stupid whiggers telling their ZOG that ZOG was doomed. And so it was. Hear anything from the Assyrian, Persian, Macedonian and Roman Empires recently?

So what I do is to simply tell regime criminals and ordinary whiggers alike that regardless of what they do, mene, mene, tekel upharsin applies, that their mighty Evil Empire's days are now limited, that absolute finiancial, military and social collapse awaits and is inevitable, and that I rejoice in their hatred and fear. Their Babylonian regime run according to regimentation of uncivilized and uncivilizable mamzers and muds, ruled over by the spawn of Satan jews will; be replaced, not by a reformed Evil Empire Lite, but rather by utter chaos, destitution and desolation. From which, as Jesus Christ promised, no flesh should be saved unless Christ return to stop it. And when that day comes, the jew, having no reason to be alive, along with the mud tares will be uprooted and burnt in fire, and but a few whiggers, now all White and Christian and Israel shall be the only remnant which survives.

And so, I never worry when some jewdayo-Balkanoid mongrollian spam-mamzer confirms that it is a jew by writing lies against myself and William Finck. In fact, the more jews, mamzers and whiggers who believe lies made up by bowel-Movement jews the better because in believing these lies, their hearts and ears and eyes will be closed and they will die by the millions, victims of their own stupidity and because Christ chose not to save them. cf. Matthew 13:10-17. Such a spawn of Satan bowel-Movement baal-priest serves a necessary physical, mental and morally eugenic purpose, as have the jews since Cain in removing whiggers from Eternal Life. YHWH placed flies, lice, thistles and jews to try the White Man and weed out the 99-percent whigger element from attaining Paradise. And I may have been a bit disappointed that a whigger mamzerizer has no more sense than a road-killed possum failing to get to the other side of the road, but such idiocies are the coontang-dazed miscegenating whiggers suffering from reverse male telegony subject to. There are never any shortage of such double-minded mental mamzers suffering from schizophrenia or "Peter/Pyotr-Dunkin' Disease. A mamzer is a mamzer and thus at war within itzself.

So, the gospel of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is at war with ZOG, and thus ZOG, being run by jews who get physically sick at our words from YHWH, deliberately seek us out, to mark us and destroy us, to kidnap our children and turn them into whiggers in the 'whigger factory' of the pub[l]ic skrewl system. Pub[l]ic skrewl teachers, like piglice, lawyers and banksters, should be targets for extermination, for such serve Satan and are Under Satan's Administration/USA.

On the other hand, I see the wisdom of those, like yourself, who might have children or family to raise who take seriously their duties to their little hostages to [good] fortune, which is what children are. There is no need to get the bulk of the underground Christian Identity two- or three-family congregations above-ground, if for no other reason than because ZOG fears the White Man it can't see coming. Hence the whining about 'lone wolves.'

So both sides have their points, both of them valid. What makes two opposing views as to the military and political organization of Christian Israel valid?

As in Elijah's day, so much like today, Elijah was a political prophet, getting involved in executing Jezebel's baal-priests whenever he was strong at the moment, and actively working with YHWH to destroy the House of Ahab. Elijah called down fire from heaven, exterminating over 100 AhabZOG piglice. Elijah's Curse delivered from YHWH, took all the fire out of Ahab, so that Ahab, like a cut dog knew that himself, his regime, his followers, and their children were going to be exterminated and made into dog food. Elijah once took counsel of his fears and fled, and was told by YHWH, that out of a population of around three million that 7,000 Israelite men had not bent their knee to baal, and the AhabZOG of the day. That is like today, when likewise infested with Edomite and Canaanite jews and their mud puppets, we were to have 700 thousand White Christian Israelites who likewise, although maybe not up to snuff in DSCI dogma, yet remain both Christian and Israelite. YHWH told Elijah what and who Elijah needed to know, but who the rank and file Christian Israelites were wasn't it. Elijah went out and carried out his marching orders, knowing that whatever happened, that this was YHWH's Will. Elijah did not ask, and YHWH did not tell, who the foot-soldiers were who would serve in the Army of Israel.

So likewise is my policy. Back in 1994 I helped found two militias. And I was a little chagrined when on April 21, 1995 a number of the survivalists, One-Seedliners, and anti-ZOG separatists and conspiracy theorists went to the house of one of my co-founders and said, "Martin, Ronald (not his name), we are not going to join your militia like we said we would because they are blaming this McVeigh fellow on the militias."

What to say? All we could do was to see the leaders of around sixty to seventy people bow out of joining our twenty-some man militia, even though some of them had promised. All we could do was to ask them to think it over. Maybe some of them did, but what happened afterwards simply didn't change their minds. The Militia Movement of 1994 to pre-April 19, 1995 was altogether White, and mainly Klan or Christian Identity. ZOG piglice got in and rolled up a few Missouri militias and the Missouri common-law kort feebs soon after that, and so me and the other founders decided to disband what we had formed and got them to go back underground. What was left was a propaganda outfit I renamed and renumbered as the 7th Missouri Militia. When Y2Kaos fizzled, that was the end of the old Militia Movement. The Neo-Militias are still CI/Klan led and deep underground. What movement the $PLC/ADL/FBI sees is the result of pressure which brings up the whigger dregs to the surface, so the ones who want to attention-whore get to do so.

Throughout the past fifteen years, ZOG has hammered those who came to the attention of ZOG and tried to destroy them, and largely succeeded in doing so. As a result, ZOG whines about 'lone wolves' and the death of civility. They stole Pastor Richard Butler's farm, and scattered the skinhead vermin who had in turn evaporated the family support behind Wesley Swift's church. Then they whined about how Aryan Nations skinheads were littering and going 'lone wolf.' Stupid ZOG. An old man well past his prime making mistakes without a secure place to rest his gray head, surrounded by Rick Spring stealing the membership lists of whigger skinheads paying a 25 ZOGbux membersheep fee and ten ZOGbux per month for the 'privilege' of calling theysselfs 'Aryan Nations' to the $PLC and One Piss-Pul's Project. So whatwas accomplished by that foolishness on either side? Pastor Butler was let out on tour by Billy Roper, who found out that he could not serve both the Butlerites and the Laneites. And ZOG is still pissing into the wind as to who the 700,000 are and hammering those who stick their heads up. The end result is a State of Fear.

A rather perceptive pervert I had for a room-mate at the NutHouse named 'Larry' got all pissed because I told him that the jews were not God's Chosen Piss-pul, but rather the spawn of Satan, encouraged him to look up 'Sephardic' vs. 'Ashkenazi' jews in the computer encyclopedia, and told him that his beaner offspring who had abandoned him were not White. And so 'Larry' threatened to go to the psychiatrists and tell them what a psychopath I was -- worse than Stalin and Hitler -- because I was "spreading chaos and genocide by my political beliefs masquerading as a religion and wanting to use that chaos to bring about the absolute destruction of America(/Kwa)and that I had absolutely no intention of helping to bring about any new order about to combat and replace that chaos." Since 'Larry' was correct in that assessment -- nuts are better psychiatrists as to another nut's mental health because they have to live with violent nuts -- I couldn't deny that 'Larry' was spot on in his assessment. I told 'Larry' to put a sock in it because the headshrinkers had already written up at least 666 pages of that drivel, which was why I was going to be a political prisoner at least until the Repulsivecunt Dumbya and Runt Blunt administration was over.

Since RuntBlunt said in early 2008 in his State of Moronsouri address that he was gonna be a one-termer -- RuntBlunt was told to take the ZOGbux and go -- that the next step was in telling the new psychiatrist that I would be initiating a series of lawsuits in order to get off the forced dope under Sell v US, and become my own lawyer. So no need to become known as a snitch and get some stitches as a rat. And so, I got out of the jail and the NutHouse by the year's end.

ZOG is going to fall apart. Not because of any Aryan Nations organization, but rather because there are not hardly any White men to maintain a White Western Civilization. whiggers cannot maintain civilization. whiggers can't even maintain theysselfs. So what I have been enjoying about the Obongo administreason is that things are falling apart, there is no plan to bring the collapse to an end, but rather nothing but whiggers and muds running around in circles looking on some White people to blame and to save them while they are killing, jailing and imprisoning the found White Nationalist leadership and promoting ZOG false-fronts like TraitorAlex LinderMiller's VNNF and David Duck's $permFront/$pamFront.

So what I preach is the Death of ZOG. Bloodshed, famine, pestilence, civil war -- all Four Horses of the Apocalypse. And, since even the stupidest whigger senses that nothing good will come about, I am deemed a prophet. I fail to see why. History is full of civilizations which their empires destroyed, along with their peoples. By betting on the Great Tribulation, I'm betting that no matter how lucky, ZOG and ZOGling whiggerdumb are going to crap out, no matter how many times they win a 'double-or-nothing' placed bet. Sooner or later they will lost the last toss, and then it will be over. There have been far more years of dark ages than ordered civilization in the history of even White mankind. The muds have always lived in squalor and misery like the Beasts of the Field they are.

So, my policy is to not inquire as to who is the scarce one-in-twenty Israaelites with leadership potential. I simply evaluate them. If, like Sci-Fi Faber and Aryan Front they seem to be ZOG false fronts and regime criminals, I say so. As a result, such vermin hammer on me, claiming that I am a child molester, and I try to note who they are so I can make they and their spawn and friends and supporters to the number of 666 suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome. Woe unto them who call good evil and evil good. If I be a Pastor of YHWH, then let them whiggers and mamzers and jews be given into my bloody fists, so that I may cull them absolutely: root, trunk, branch and tender twig, and send such screaming to hell. And, so I have, at least in a political sense, keeping those who claim to be of Christian Israel but are not in their $permFront, VNNF, Aryan Front, and sundry forum and listserver and blog ghettos.

Now when the FiBbIe piglice came to my door last week, I seen no reason to panic. I had no intention of doing anything other than finding out what they ostensibly want, and then running them off. The FiBbIe who showed up is simply doing ZOG's work, trying to establish another Pearl Harbor/Oklahoma City/9-11 Holohoax provocation so that the jews can dump all the shit they have pulled on theyz' fraudulent alleged nigger president, send out a Manchurian Oswald to plug the no-longer magic nigger, and then murder and imprison whatever White Nationalist leadership they can find with the support of the stupid whiggers, niggers, beaners and other jew mud & crud. It is part of how ZOG has done bizness since before the daze of the Founding Felons, and how whiggers are urged to salivate in their own destruction and degradation -- which whiggers eat up like maggots eat shit.

So I simply told FiBbIe piggy that whether or not the nigger president got skragged was nothing to me and that I knew nothing about any plots to kill the nigger. I pointed out that I was presently suing the nigger and a whole bunch of other regime criminals for election and civil rights violations. And that he could go back to jewplin and read what else I had to say on my web page along with all the other ZOGlings.

So was this FBI piggy just going through the motions? Sure. He was going to lie if I was stupid enough to talk to him too much or gave him any excuse. You know how to tell if a pig or lawyer or nigger or jew is lying?: Theyz lips are moving. I did learn that ZOG is preparing the seedbed for another excuse for taking what little pretend freedumbs that the White man has, if any, left, and so I will warn the rest of you.

I did phone up a member of the Old Resistance -- Jim Floyd -- who told me that I done the right thing. Charles Schumer sent the FiBbIes after him for a remark as to how the Republican Waco commission should handcuff the troublemaking kike to the Congressional washroom's radiator heater and mace the jew into submission. The FiBbIes threatened to get a jewdge to force him to talk if he made a declination to speak. Jim said that he offered to speak at his house in front of his witnesses, and the FiBbIes refused. But they did stake out his house for an entire month and harassed his visitors.

So I think FiBbIe piggy was merely going through the motions. Now maybe I could be wrong. Maybe the regime criminals will torture my grandson into claiming in open kort that I kissed his penis and back to the NutHouse or prison to be murdered by mamzer criminals I go tomorrow. It all is in YHWH's Hands.

But by doing so, ZOG destroys the very social order and rule of law it needs to have in order to survive. ZOG/Babylon wants to live off of gelded whigger sheep. What it is creating is feral whigger dogs which cannot support theysselfs, much less whigger and jew regime criminals and mamzer and mud parasites.

Now if you can't think of anything to say in order to find out what the piglice want and to send them packing, then saying absolutely nothing is the best thing to do. But whether they even follow those niceties is a matter of what piglice think they can get away with. What makes tyrants behave is not toilet-paper CONstipations and Bills of Goods, but rather fear that their victims won't bother to follow the [d]rules of evidence when skinning them out for their piglice pelts and making them eat theyz nuts past broken-out teeth. When the jewdge figures out that his pelt will decorate a Revolutionary tribunal drum-head kort-martial bench and the jewrnanalist and editurd's parchment will come from their own branded pelts, and anyone and everyone who supports ZOG must pay with their lives or generational public slavery, then and only then will they appreciate Rule of YHWH's Law.

Everyone in the Resistance must figure out for themselves how and where they will serve, making sure that they never bend their knee to baal and the ZOG/Babylon criminal regime. If they have little White children who they love enough to where they don't want them to grow up to be whiggers, then perhaps they should best stay underground, like 95% of us.

But for those made men, those Chieftains and Pastors of the Resistance, itz balls to the wall, boys.

Hail Victory!!!

Well, this isn't 2005, Bush is no longer President, and we've already seen what the ZOGbots *WILL* do, should they get the chance, in the aftermath of Katrina.

So, should ZOG get cocky and attempt to lay hands on you again, it is quite possible that that could just be the spark that lights the fuse and blows their little Antichrist powderkeg sky-high.

They're probably aware of it, too, but, if not, they should be. Hell, it could even be what they think they want. Maybe they think if they can make us look like the aggessors they can use that as an excuse for silencing all criticism of the Magical Nigger, disarming the Amerikan shitizenry, and finally making the socialist Jewtopia described in THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION a reality.

However, there's a little problem with that theory: Namely the fact that these pissed-off rednecks here in Appalachia are *NOT* gonna turn over their guns and ammunition to a crazy Commie nigger who's butt-buddies with Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright. And I suspect it's the same way there in the Ozarks where you are, in the midwest, Pacific Northwest, and everywhere else where Whites still outnumber non-Whites in this country. I don't think they would've done it for Bush, either, had he attempted it, but I know they won't do it for Obama.

But the thing is, Bill Clinton, scumbag though he was, was no fool. After Waco, the Old Resistance stood ready to start Civil War II and bring down his regime, had he been foolish enough to attempt a repeat performance. He knew it too, and took great pains to avoid the possiblity of falling into that trap. Now I believe the New Resistance stands ready to do the same, should ZOG try to take you prisoner again.

Whether Obama and his Jewish masters are smart enough to avoid the same trap remains to be seen. But if that egomaniac fucktard actually thinks he's powerful enough to put down a rebellion once it has started, (like his hero, Gaybraham Rothschild Lincoln) he's got a very rude awakening coming, because he is sadly mistaken.
            IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
            I am a man who won't be sold
            And even when my heart grows cold
            I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Dr. Sell, Stephen Ames, and Carl Klang.

You mentioned Sell Vs. US. What happened to Dr. Sell, anyway? Did ZOG finally have to let him go? I never heard.

Also, has anyone here heard any recent news on Stephen Ames or Carl Klang? The last I heard about Carl, he had been arrested for drunk driving, I believe, back in December of 2003. He set the mattress on fire in his jail cell, and was demanding a "state-assisted suicide" from his captors. Apparently, he and his wife had gone through a really messy divorce, a couple of years before this, and it really fucked his life over. He had become something of an alcoholic, and the news story seemed to suggest that he was on some type of court-ordered medication, as well, but had stopped taking it.

When I first read about Pastor Lindstedt's ordeal in the Nuthouse, I was struck by the similarity to what happened to Stephen Ames, back in 2001. Keep in mind, this was back before Sell Vs. Us had been decided, and I guess he was in some state of legal limbo, because, while they either kicked him out of the Nuthouse, or, for whatever reason, had let him return to his home, he was still under order to take the meds, (His were even stronger than what they were giving to Lindstedt. The bastards were, by their own admission, trying to chemically lobotomize the man. ) and, when he refused to do so, they came after him, and either sent him back to the Nuthouse or to jail, on September 28, 2001.

Haven't heard any news since on Pokerface Forum, though, I must admit, they're pretty notorious for leaving things hanging. Just thought there was a chance somebody on here might know.
              IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
              I am a man who won't be sold
              And even when my heart grows cold
              I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
              X