X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Braxton -- 13 Jan. 10

Eric Thomson: Letter to Braxton -- 13 Jan. 10

13 JAN 10

Hail Braxton! Many thanks for your profound letter of 6 JAN 10 in which you raise major aspects of the meaning of life. These items are not complex, but quite simple, for they address our goals & our behavior in achieving those goals. They are radical because they pertain to the roots of our actions & our interaction with people.

Others have observed that life is politics, that is, people-power. Some say, with good reason, that it’s not so much what you know as WHO you know. Politics is a matter of timing, as well, in regard to whom we meet & what we do. Because we are not all-powerful, & we come into contact with competitors & opponents, a good rule in politics is “Don’t get mad. Get even.” Dr. Goebbels advised us not to forget our main goals amid the details & trivia of every day life.

At the best of times, we should consider how little control we have over our own lives. This is why thinkers have spoken of Fate, Destiny, Fortune & “God’s Will.” I think it was Robert Burns who noted that “The best laid plans of mice & men often go astray.” As a child I saw time pass slowly, & I thought in terms of years & decades because my society was decaying gradually (for me) under jew-rule in Judeo-America of the 1940s & 1950s. As I matured, time & its changes erased any long-term plans I may have had, for I never knew where I’d be nor what I’d be doing from one year to the next, nor from one month to the next. So far, I’ve been able to plan from one week to the next, but it’s conceivable that my plan-span could shrink into matters of days, hours & minutes.

Thoreau believed that “The unexamined life is not worth living.” It appears that the majority of people give little or no thought to their doings, nor the consequences thereof. One thing logically & inescapably leads to another, unless we could take ‘time out’ from life’s continuum, like Rip van Winkle, who slept for 20 years, as I seem to recall. As I recall, he didn’t give much thought to his experience, aside from noting how things had changed from the time he knew.

I see people who thoughtlessly have children, without knowing the responsibilities which follow, as if they were the first humans on earth. The parents may learn that their children require care, as do the parents, whose aging requires care from their children. Many of us think that we shall always be young, strong & healthy, until death or its cohorts of sickness surprise us. A neighbor of mine lost the use of a leg, all of a sudden, so she uses crutches, but mainly relies on a wheelchair to get around. She can’t stand up on her legs, so she can’t reach up very high, not even with a ladder, which she can’t use, anyway. She now needs someone to do simple tasks for her, but, aside from a few neighbors, there’s no one else. Her life has changed radically, in a way totally unforeseen by her. She has scheduled a leg operation which she assumes will return her life to its previous norm. At least she hopes so, but, as is said, “Time will tell.” Should we worry about all such possibilities? No, but we should understand that our lives are subject to sudden limitations, so we should press our abilities to the maximum, while we have them, since life & politics are the arts of the possible.

Our goals in life relate to who we are. I see myself as a member of The White Race, whose value I learned when I was in Africa. My Folk is my wealth, & also the supporters of my life. Hence, my goal is to help them, to the best of my abilities. I don’t seek greatness, but I seek to serve a great cause, the cause of My People.

Let’s consider 2 great men of history: Napoleon & Hitler. Napoleon sought greatness for himself. Hitler sought greatness for his people. The jew-banksters sought to use both men for their anti-White purposes. Hitler seemed to know that, but Napoleon seemed not to know who he served. Judeo-American Goyim (Gentiles) have served jew interests from colonial times to the present, so if we continue, we shall be flushed down the talmudic toilet of infamy, as our just reward. Those who serve ZOG are consumed by ZOG.

In the end, we are all playing our parts in The Universe, even down to the smallest particle of matter or energy, so our job, in our present form, is to serve our cause consciously & capably within the realm of the possible. As Hitler said, “Life is struggle, & those who do not struggle are unfit to live.” To that I say: “The struggle is the victory.” ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
    Mr. Eric Thomson
    P.O. Box 896
    Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
    U.S.A.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=106724
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1486#post1486
Working...
X