+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Lindstedt's "The Movement Turd" Archives

Default You'll get to set me straight tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by COCKATOO View Post
    "elderly"????
    Sorry, Cockatoo. You'll get to get on tonight to tell me how the cow ate the cabbage. And set me right.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Default Pastor Britton discusses the latest jew, mamzer and whigger invasion on this Special Edition of the Movement Turd

The Movement Turd

February 21, 2010

The Word as Heard on the Turd

Pastor Britton discusses the latest jew, mamzer and whigger invasion on this Special Edition of the Movement Turd

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1577#post1577
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...824#post242824
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...6586#post86586
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1685#p1685
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=2013#post2013
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/02/...mzer-baal.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...5&p=5757#p5757

For the past two weeks there has been a transgendered cross-dressing morphadyke jew, mamzer and whigger ZOGbot invasion on Pastor Visser's Forum which myself and Pastor John Britton have been engaged in letting run wild, and now truncating it now that it has been allowed to bud. It cum from a Sans Fagscrisco roo-humping VNNF Boat-Piss-pull poofter as Rabbi Linderwitz favorite CI tard, picked up an anglo-mestizo calling itzself James the Just/jewdass the jewst living with another quasi-male from Red Nigger Arizona, and got a Southron-fried shithead whigger with pork fat betwixt itz ears calling itzself 'Jeff/jewff the gewff' and picked up the Fourth Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/Billy Wood mamzer incursion, and new whigger talent calling itself Matt Ott. This transgendered gay/lesbian task force from VNNF with shabbes mamzer and whigger support blew a gasket, shed a track, and mutually circle-jerked each other just a few miles into the pussifuckation program, but quite a few pisspul cum to watch the train wreck. Apparently now that Rabbit LinderMillerwitz is not there for the past four weeks, and TraitorGlenn Miller is running wild, with Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat having nothing to do but chrrrr, chrrrr, chrrrr.

Now normal people would think that transgendered mamzers who in theyz' fifties would be smart enough to change itz jewser-name before cumming to any DSCI forum. But not Obadiah 1:18. Obadiah 1:18 soon was outed for being a liar in hiding behind a young girl's avatar, just as jews love to hide behind a Nazi avatar. So doing a search of Obadiah 1:18 posts reveals a total lying tard claiming to be Christian Identity who routinely calls people he/she-it calls 'jews' absent any proof and not banned for this violation of Linder's rules. Why? Because the VNNF tards and trolls thought it was hilarious to have a 50 year old Australian poofter and gender-bender claiming to be Christian Identity. Wouldn't you want to allow to post a pedophile jew who claimed to be a rabbi as being part and parcel of jewdism? Sure you would. But quite a few people picked up on 'Obadiah 1:18' being a gender-bender and liar. Some of them got banned after outing Linder's pet fake CI-tard.

So this mamzeress kikeazoid gender-bendering morphadyke poseur waited a week and then decided to strike at 'Marty.' It claimed that it was 'just new' to Christian Identity -- it had been posing as CI on Linder's whorehouse & Greater Free Range Tard Corral for years -- and was wondering "Is the foul language in CI necessary?" And sure as can be, some Babtist Hobbyist with the self-proclaimed jewser-name of James the Just -- claiming in effect to be Jesus Christ's biological brother and the administrator of the Early Church -- has to cum up with itz own talmudic interpretation that YHWH says to not use four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. This talmudic mamzer claiming to live with some other anglo-mestizo in Apache Flats Arizona, 'thinks' that it has a duty of sorts to side with gender-bendering she-males and make up some new law based upon its own Babtist Hobbyist or Pentecostal Linthead or New Covenant Cornholer prejudices. Yup, since the Law of YHWH is not written on itz mamzer heart it simply must impose itz own talmudic pharisaical interpretations upon Christian Israel. And if that means to side with VNNF CI-posing transgendered faggot mamzerkikes against someone who a month ago he had admitted "had a lot of CI History in that brain of yours." Well, that knowledge of all the past attempts at infiltraiting CI was going to be used to disrupt and destroy this sanctimonious mamzer's attempt as well.

Then the pretense came off. Obadiah/Obadorker/Obaliar666 was going to go after Pastor Lindstedt -- or as jew faggots and VNNF tards call me, 'Marty.' The Genesis 3:15 enmity was right out in the open. And so jewdass the jewst, jewff the gewff, and Bryan Wright were going to it hot and heavy, with support from this Matt Ott, who thinks that it is a Rodney King whigger. "Can't you poofter posers and mamzers and whiggers versus the Old Line Dual-Seedliners get along?" Not in a Genesis 3:15 world we can't. You need to pick a side, and stick to it, and you done picked jewrs.

Bryan Wright lasted a day or two on itz Fourth Incursion, and was banned when Pastor Visser came back. But not before indulging in its fantasies of killing Pastor Britton -- who outed it back on Dec. 3, 2008 by posting a picture of itzself with slant eyes and prison tatts -- and myself. Upon getting banned, Billy Wood went over to VNNF and posted that it was an Aryan pagan and that everyone was a mamzer except itzself. Nobody really gave a shit, except Linder's pet jew faggot, jewrge (Nit)Witzgal, and that faggot was only interested in Bryan Wright's mangina.

On Saturday, Pastor Britton went on line, contacted a few of his VNNF friends, and was directed to a post wherein Obaliar/Obadorkker/Obadiah essentially said, "Fuck the rules, they suck" wherein Obaliar not only gets to use the profanity by which this transgendered poofter will lick its own shit off some other faggot's dick, but get to call people this perverted jewdaic critter doesn't even know "jews." The critter then goes on to praise freedom of speech, etc., etc.

Like jews, mamzers and whiggers everywhere, one standard for it, another for the Christian Identity pastors that this slavering filth wants to remove from any position of leadership. And in this entire time that this was revealed that this probable mamzer and faggot transgender-bender was a liar and a hypocrite and pharisee, the other pharisees and traitors enabled this behavior. And lest they avail theysselfs of the last refuge of the foolish traitor who lost the bets that they made to accumulate the power jackpot and say, "I was misled" then all I can say is that even VNNF fuktards and trolls knew what Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkker was all about. So, let the damned of both Sodom and VNNF judge these evildoers.

Throughout the week a number of people e-mailed and Private Messaged me asking what was to be done. I said, "Give them enough rope and let them reveal theys' loyalties." For it is loyalties which determine the sides, and on one side we have the Found Sheep of the House of Israel, and on the other side we have the Damned Goats of the House of Satan, be they jews, or mamzers or shabbes whiggers. When all is said and done, Christ will uproot every and any plant not planted by YHWH, cf. Matt 15:13. So let these mamzer and whigger tares watered with the piss of the poofter be harvested and segregated from amongst Christian Israel.

So what is these mamzer and shabbes whigger's crimes? They did try to impose upon Christian Israel the rancid sanctimoniousness of the pharisees, who will hypocritically strain at an Anglo-Saxon monosyllable and eat every single mamzer poofter lying degenerate hypocrite's lies and sanctimonious blatherings -- who they may not know -- but probably do know. These moral degenerates would claim to replace ZOG and the jews' 'hate-speech' with what degenerate mamzers and solipsistic whiggers would prefer to make of theyz' own speech code, or as Lindstedt's Corollary To Covington's Law of whigger nutsionalist Forums puts it: Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.

Since Pastor Britton can't make the next scheduled program on Talkshoe at 6-8 pm CST, we did a one-hour ten minute program this morning which can be downloaded at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75473&cmd=tc

For those of you not even interested in this matter, Pastor Britton discussed how these people, like 'James the Just/jewdass the jewst' and 'Jeff/jewff the gewff' were 'not right.' They have all the pharisaical sanctimoniousness of the anglo-mestizo wanting to crawl into the Church, gain Israel's blessings, yet change Christian Israel and Christian Identity to make it just as the baal-priest churches that they fled, like California refugees to Idaho. They flee, then plot how to turn their new exile places into the very same shitholes that they fled. coming into conflict with the native White men who lived there. Pastor Britton also discussed how the Church of Jesus Christ Christian was run in the days of Pastor Wesley Swift, and how the new above-ground DSCI church needs to go back to a family-oriented ministry. [Bowel] Movement historians might wish to catch this program.

Tonight shall be almost two hours of "The Movement Turd" (starting around 6:00 CST and ending at 7:55 pm so that Pastor Finck's Talkshoe program shall be not infringed upon) which will consist of the 'AB_Normal' ranting and raving by myself followed by questions, some of them from:

themovementturd@gmail.com

Survey question for the program: Rabbi Linder-at-witz-end was gone from itz own Greater Free Range Tard Corral for four weeks. So was Rabbi Linderwitz:

A. In Sans Fagscrisco having itz fellow jew faggot doctors take care of itz Gay Bowel Syndrome?

B. In jew Yawk having itz colostomy-bag retaining clip platinum plated, courtesy of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity?

C. Hiding under the crawl space of TraitorGlenn Miller's doublewide in Marionville Missouri getting Rabanger 'Albion' MillerDoggett and FaggotGlenn Miller to give the pore little gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer a high colonic with Jim Beam puked up & pissed away by TraitorGlenn Miller?

D. You name the time, place, payoff and perversion.

So tune in, turn on, and, if necessary F**k Off at The Movement Turd at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75473&cmd=tc Show series maliciously censored away by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and Eli James

Oh, and yesterday, I bought a digital voice recorder that I might use as a teleprompter, er, whiggaprompter.

Download Link @:
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-326139.mp3 Show maliciously censored away by Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren and Eli James

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-111132/TS-618684.mp3 32kps Download on Talkshoe
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...9_21Feb10b.mp3 16kps Download on Mamzers.org

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-16-2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Add Links

Cool

Fucking animals.
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010 at 10:07 AM.

Default William Finck on Talkshoe 22Feb10

William Finck on Talkshoe 22Feb10

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1583

Quote Originally Posted by PILGRIM
    Hi Martin,

I couldn't get into that link you provided - some kind of restricted access.

The link provided is to the Moderator's Lounge. When something like this is going down I like to keep the history of what happened when and see if I was right at the time. Then, perhaps the post is brought to the fore where all can read it. So do you want a Moderator's access to read the link?

As for Pastor Visser, you may be right, I really can't guess but, like I said in the other PM, I hope you'll take it slowly and at least try to speak with PV directly first so there aren't any misunderstandings that get blown out of proportion prematurely. Right now it seems that the slightest little thing is getting turned into a major issue by everybody!

We are facing another mamzer and baal-priest incursion the past week or so. And Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is as well-polished a lying mamzer as any I've seen.

Bill Finck is just returning from not quite a week off so be aware that tonight's show might be busy with people wanting to talk about the Eli James/Troublemaker "debate" and all the little picky things that have been going on so it may be hard to get some clear time with him on the phone till a little later into the show...at least this show will usually run as long as there is anyone with anything to talk about so there aren't hard time limitations involved.

Pilgrim
    The first hour, if he makes it back, will be devoted to an interview with Clifton Emahiser. I might well state my misgivings then.

Right now, thanks to what is going down, I'm not sure that I can even post at Visser's forum right now.

So this message is being put in the Moderator's Lounge, for now out of sight. A copy is being sent to 6KILLER and to myself as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt
    Re: Sorry I Missed Your Talkshoe Tonight

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1581#post1581

Quote Originally Posted by PILGRIM
    Hey Martin,

With all the garbage going on everywhere figured I'd just PM you here ...

Sorry I missed your talkshoe show tonight, fell asleep and just slept through ... we elderly need our naps you know! LOL - just kidding, and, no, I'm not ticked or anything over the "elderly" thing!

Listened to your call with 6killer and am listening to the show from tonight now. Your delivery is definitely getting better, sounds like you're getting more comfortable with it!

I wanted to get John Britton to tell his take on the matter and so I didn't have time to jack around. Plus, being on 'free' Internut radio is no longer a novelty.

Getting very tired of all this picking and fighting, that's for sure ... it seems to be erupting everywhere. I'm trying to clean up some after the spammer Timothy Martin over at Bill Finck's forum (moving some of his wierder posts out of sight)

Another Spring ZOG offensive. Obaliar and itz pickles seems to have won over at Visser's forum.

And what's up with Pastor Visser's new new forum? I know they were doing something because of technical problems, are you going to have a subforum over there? They apparently have a new "no naughty words" policy for the new forum.

I was discussing this with John Britton and the new Catholic kid. It seems that Visser got a lot of new money somewhere -- last 9-9-09 he didn't have anything, was talking about shutting things down for lack of support and now he has another server AND $280 v-bulletin 4.0 software. Wanting to make it into another DSCI $permFront. Complete with a Klunt jewnior and mamzer and whigger pickle baal-priests.

I smell a rat. I am about to dust off the "Possible Betrayal By Visser" thread sitting unread in my admin section and put it in a place where it can be seen on my forum. Why? Because Visser is about to go fruit-loop on me again. Visser was trying to sell me out to Sci-Fi Faber back in June of last year, then Sci-Fi got branded with Hal Turner. The past two days I have been banned by means of an switch from posting at Visser's old v-bulletin forum about my new Talkshoe Program.

So new money and a whole new attitude and policy and no subforum on the new forum for me.

Now I've seen all this before. It runs in cycles. And I think I'll end up having to counter-attack because the situation is breaking bad. I won't insist on you taking a side.

This thread, it has something from a private message from you last year. And I am going to seek permission from you to publish it. So I'll be addressing it to you in a private message on my forum.

Life is a constant struggle and DSCI has a lot of them as people turn and alliances end up being broken. I'll be calling into Pastor Finck's Talkshoe tonight.

Anyway, I think I'm going to run away from it all and go play an online game or go to Disneyland or something

Good work on the show and talk with you later!

Pilgrim
    Thanks. I think things are going to get ratcheted up again though.

Default There Comes a Time When Enough Is Enough!

There Comes a Time When Enough is Enough!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7001#post7001
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1617#post1617
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...408#post244408
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1823#p1823

Quote Originally Posted by Les
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=20#p1799

haha
    Pastor Lindstedt, I'll be sending you, as well as Pastor Finck some donations this month. I been really enjoying you guys laying out the liars,gimps and wimps.

I was sort of "shocked" maybe at first, when I read your posts on the internet, then the more I read, the more I felt comfortable.
    When I contacted you, you were nothing like the posts, but a true gentleman.
    If people have a problem with the way you speak, then they are not "one of the boys", and would never be able to handle the hard reality of what has to be done in war.

I never have been to war, (thank Yahweh) but I am very confident that when our ancestors did go,in the past 7,000 years, we swore our brains out, we used filthy language,we had vices, we were not "saints', but we got the job done for our people and for our Creator,YAHWEH.

If I had choice between a hardnosed, no-nonsense preacher like J.B. Stoner, or Neuman Britton, and Pete Peters, who do you think I'd pick?

haha
    Pastor Lindstedt, I'll be sending you, as well as Pastor Finck some donations this month. I been really enjoying you guys laying out the liars,gimps and wimps.
    Hello Les:

If you would, rather than send me anything -- I have plenty enough money for my own needs -- send my share to Pastor Finck, who is running a series of web pages for DSCI customers.

I no longer have my doubts as to Visser's honesty -- after the FIFTH time of him bringing on Bryan Wright after all the petty harassment of Pastor John Britton and his family and simply trying to get into Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and using Bryan Wright to do so -- and violating his agreement to keep up both an uncensored subforum for myself and Pastor Finck I simply must state that Visser, with his new-found wealth, is probably running a ZOG false-front for the benefit of baal-priests pretending to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

The fact of the matter is that these baal-priests and agents provacateur simply can't be trusted to leave well enough alone, letting each and every small pastor run his particular one or two-family church as they see fit, but must always seek a [j]unity under which other people must be brought up to theyz' foreign anglo-mestizo Babtist Hobbyist or Pentecostal Linthead pretensions, which they theysselfs fled when it became nothing but jewdayo estrogen-drench churchianity.

So given that Visser -- as I do not recognize as a legitimate pastor anyone who befriends someone who claims that Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler were mamzers and thus cuts out the very legitimacy and authority from which is allegedly derived his theological foundations -- has some new ZOG-found wealth not available no longer to myself, it would seem that it would be best to have someone who has both technological savvy and can be trusted to let every pastor preach his own message.

I was sort of "shocked" maybe at first, when I read your posts on the internet, then the more I read, the more I felt comfortable.
    I simply do not see any reason to pretend to anything. While I preached the DSCI political message in the 1990s, I didn't need to have any title other than what those who followed my leadership gave me. In fact, it was deemed best to downplay my Christian Identity beliefs so that I could edit an Internet militia magazine and work with niggers like JJ Johnson on one hand and Louis Beam and Katya Lane on the other.

Yet when I decided that in order to get things accomplished -- and to try to avoid being illegally doped up in the NutHouse -- to become a pastor, I found that all sorts of petty-minded little tyrants and baal-priests wanted to become pastors and reverends and Aryan Nations clergymen, yet they were liars and thieves and dopers and untrustworthy power-mad abusers of their flocks. Not that they have any flocks, because DSCI family men will not put up with much, if any, abuse.

My talent lies in political writing, networking administration and leadership. Time after time I've had to lead because most men don't know what they want or how to get it -- and I at least have some sort of vision as to what needs to be done. Granted, this is easier simply because there is no gainsaying the Great Tribulation regardless of what we do.

So contrary to the lies of the baal-priests led by this above gender-bendering VNNF mamzer troll Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666, I am not in the habit of speaking nothing but four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Yet I am not afraid to occasionally indulge, yet not usually before women and children in public.

Masculine thought is almost usually direct. Feminine 'feelings' which are a specialty of this Obaliar monstrous mamzer creature have no real justification possible so pretenses must be maintained while this vicious middle-aged male poofter hides its lies and hypocrisy under a gelatinous glorp of sanctimony and the avatar of a stunningly gorgeous fuckable White girl. This critter is actually a probable homosexual mamzer of 51 years old who knows how to attract the virtual gallantry of idiot whiggers who haven't had pussy since pussy had them. These femnishevikized mamzer and whigger nitwits see the avaturd, and then think that that evil Pastor Lindstedt -- Marty -- is talking rudely to this most fuckable cunt which they could never get, and they fall over theyz' tongues to try to curb mine, in hoping to get to apply theyz little peckers to Obadorkkkker666's virtual mangina.

Whereas White men see a mamzer or jew or whigger faggot impersonating a female in order to lead CI-poseur mamzers and whiggers by theys' dicks. And thus we are repulsed by this behavior, both on the part of this impersonating hypocritical lying pervert, and that of the idiot whiggers and mamzer baal-priests among us who would curtail our freedom simply because they wish to impress this fake pussy.

When I contacted you, you were nothing like the posts, but a true gentleman.
    Why should I place additional burdens upon a White Christian Israelite man? Do we have not enough burdens in being forced to be wage and tax slaves to the jews and muds?

Since the Law of YHWH is written on your heart, and mine, would it not be presumptuous of me to add to the light and easy burden of Christ?

Also I grew up within Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God, and seen the way in which the petty little dick(less)tators of the local elders and pastors would go around to their memberships' homes and have a sort of inspection over the housekeeping of their wives and other stupid shit. My father wouldn't even let them into the house, telling them that my mother's rather inadequate housekeeping was fine enough for him and he was to be the judge of that matter of his household. These petty little tyrants didn't like hearing that, but my father was right. Plus the dog kept them at bay and they were afraid of being bitten.

I have absolutely no use for petty power-seeking. And the petty shitheads and baal-priests pretending to be Dual-Seedlline Christian Identity who refuse to identity theysselfs so that I could give them back a measure of the abuse that they would heap upon others as bullies, are really contemptible. Not having any business of theys' own to run, having neither chick nor child, how can these bloodless cowardly eunuchs pretend to have power over anything?

These cowardly frustrated evil-doing mamzer and whigger baal-priests, unhappy that I preach a gospel of freedom and ordered liberty, and thus take from them 'their' slaves, claim that I preach licenciousness in not imposing a speech code upon my friends and followers. To which I say that if Christ has not forbidden anything, then who are they to with talmudic hatred of Christian Israel or CI's ordered liberty, to forbid it? They claim that Paul, who was in reaction to the 'traditions of the pharisees' was in fact a pharisee, when Paul was anything but, rather doing away with circumcision and other laws for his Greek and Roman Christian Israelite converts. They would turn Paul back into Saul, and thus under color of law oppress the Church on behalf of their inner jew.

To that I tell such to fuck off. If any baal-priest cums up to you and tells you what to do, geld the stupid nosy motherfucker if your sense of freedom says that this is necessary to let the baseborn who have no law other than the talmud to learn to mind theyz' own business. After a bout of Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome even the nosiest of regime criminals learn to keep a low profile.

If people have a problem with the way you speak, then they are not "one of the boys", and would never be able to handle the hard reality of what has to be done in war.
    I have told them that if they do not like what I write -- to not read it. If they do not like what I say, to not listen.

But these evildoers simply cannot mind theyz' own business. So, in order to have freedom, it is necessary to eliminate the tares from amongst the wheat. Then, and only then will tares be silent, in hopes of not being found out and burnt. but then it will be too late.

I never have been to war, (thank Yahweh) but I am very confident that when our ancestors did go,in the past 7,000 years, we swore our brains out, we used filthy language,we had vices, we were not "saints', but we got the job done for our people and for our Creator, YAHWEH.
    There is no preparation possible for the Great Tribulation, for such is like nothing ever before or will ever be again, according to Christ.

What we have is a whigger problem primarily. Not a nigger or beaner or gook or even jew problem. A whigger problem. Hence the introductory 'music' to my radio program.

Nor do I view my speech as particularly 'filthy' or inappropriate. Rather it is blunt and forceful and without pretense. It is impossible to have any other meaning to the four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllable, "shit" for example having no meaning other than as a noun, verb and adjective meaning "shit." "Shit" is something of no great value but rather something you flush away from yourself, and rightly so.

So given that these words do not change in meaning, they are difficult to lie with. And thus speech using such words is deemed honest and without pretense -- like my speech.

Since I am honest, then my sheep hear my voice, and are assured that I am about and looking after their interests.

But there are diseased sheep of little breeding and intelligence which prefer the lying words of jewkals and hate the words of honest shepherds. And by slinging honest words like . . . . 'shit' I get rid of such diseased and dishonest creatures.

If I had choice between a hardnosed, no-nonsense preacher like J.B. Stoner, or Neuman Britton, and Pete Peters, who do you think I'd pick?
    Pete Peters used to be a real fire-breather -- back in the early 1990's. Now all he wants to do is to fleece his flock. Which is fine because the better of his OSLers often become Dual-Seedline.

What I don't see is why people want to be abused by their pastors. John Britton tells me that his Uncle Neumann wasn't an abuser of his flock, and neither was his father James. People were supposed to know how to behave -- and did so.

But what we have are all of these little unknown baal-priests calling theysselfs a pastor or reverend who come up with their own little heresies, each wanting to tell foolish people what to do. If you are of Israel, as opposed to some sort of mamzer with a t'aint -- as in it ain't of Israel but rather some sort of mamzer -- then the Law of YHWH is already written on your heart. But is you are a mamzer, then since you lack any knowledge of how to act then you demand a talmudic list of pharisaical dos and don't and a pack of baal-priests to tell you what to do.

I've seen so many mamzers without a clue as to how to act within Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Mamzers like this character pretending to be Jesus Christ's actual brother calling itzself "James the Just." The idiot mamzer insists that a speech code be made lest some jew or femnishevik be 'disrespected' or offended. Not being able to understand the ways of ordered liberty, that certain Whites are YHWH's sheep and hear Christ's Voice, they insist that everyone be made to obey theyz' talmudisms that they derived. Like a nigger or beaner, they simply can't go off and rule themselves, but rather must force theysselfs upon the White man. Being cowardly, with a mamzer's Genesis 3:15 antipathy and an understanding of the consequences for daring to force the White man to theyz' alien customs and programming, they hide theyz' snouts.

Mamzers can no more learn to fit in to a White society and the DSCI Church than the Ephraimites could pronounce 'shibbolleth.' And thus like the jews and other mamzers and femnisheviks they insist on trying to change the White Man to be like them -- and use force to do so.

My complaint with Jeromy Visser was that Visser would keep on bringing in to his forum this evil degenerate mamzer named Bryan Wright who would threaten my good friend John Britton and his family, and occasionally myself, cause trouble beyond all acceptance by whites, then run off and show up for the fourth and then fifth time. When Visser brought in this evil deranged criminal mamzer, invited it in and made himself his own friend after both of them were suspected of trying to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000 it may receive someday, while at the same time lining up with this evil vicious morphedyke poofter pretending to be a White female and her masses of baal-priest shabbes whiggers and mamzers, I simply decided to cut to the chase and reveal threads from six months ago when Visser was wanting to allow Bryan Wright to claim to remove John Britton from being senior pastor of Morris Gulett's Church. I dug up a old posting wherein Bryan Wright admitted to resigning from Gulett's church and founding his own, and thus Bryan Wright was no longer able to maneuver in and kick out john Britton as senior acting pastor and put Jeromy Visser in.

So essentially for all his fine words, Jeromy Visser is a thief wanting to work with another convicted mamzer thief for the past six years, and I simply grew tired of outting up with it. Also. Visser was conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to try to remove me from my Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri church -- although such a program was doomed to fail if for no reason than because the state of Missouri isn't going to give the charter to anyone else.

So, these thieving baal-priests and mamzers are simply causing trouble because the jews want to place yet another ZOG false front forward as the Aryan Nations. Hence, the new-found money and v-bulletin and ZOG rent-a-baal-priest and mamzer support.

Right now I wish I hadn't ever proposed any alliance with either Visser or Sci-Fi Faber. After all, we each could have claimed to have run out own individual churches, and given that Visser is in Georgia, Sci-Fi Faber in New Jersey (where he used to hold Hal Turner's pecker), and I am in Missouri, then there is no need for any of us to bump into the others. And that is exactly what I proposed, and what these other two agreed to.

But yet Visser couldn't refrain from bringing in Bryan Wright. Since this is the FIFTH time in inviting that mamzer back to cause trouble, then I decided to raise to public scrutiny the very posts and files that I had hidden in August 2009 in which I got Morris Gulett to renew the charter of his Church of the Sons of YHWH -- at least until Sept. 2014.

There comes a time to fish or cut bait, and I've decided to put an end to this arrangement given that Visser keeps on bringing this criminal mamzer Bryan Wright back for fifths, that to allow this condition to continue would be unfair to my good friend and ally Pastor John Britton, and given that mamzers and baal-priests infesting Visser's Covenant People's Ministry are running wild trying to tell White men what to do based upon theyz's Genesis 3:15 hatred and stupidity, and given that Visser has effectively disavowed the very foundations of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity given that he allows his pet kikenmamzer Bryan Wright to lyingly claim that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift were mamzers, thus destroying any foundation of his own ministry. For if the Modern Founders of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity were mamzers, then DSCI could be called a 'racial fraud' as Visser's pet jew mamzer Bryan Wright lyingly claims.

There is no point in working with them who, while claiming to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, actually bring in thieving mamzers and jews and baal-priests telling Christian Israel what to do or say, who try to steal the probated property of a DSCI pastor now imprisoned, and maliciously make up lies calling the very foundations of our racial religion into account, unnecessarily.

I simply won't have it any more. There comes a time when enough is enough.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-27-2012 at 08:33 PM.

The Movement Turd

Feb 28, 2011

TMT -- Episode #6 -- Visser's Lying Again -- 28Feb10
    Time: Feb 21, 2010

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=5725#post5725

TMT -- Episode #6 - Discussing Jeromy Visser -- 21Feb10

Episode Notes:

In this Sixth episode of The Movement Turd we discuss:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy the Cable Guy Pisser
    You end up falling out with such vermin. Not me. Why is that?
    Because you ARE the vermin - I?ve needlessly answered many of your accusations here.

A House Divided examines the necessity of sincerity in serving Yahsua by examining a slanderous charge made against the Messiah in the Gospel of Luke 11:14-28. By observing the tactics God's enemies used against Him we're able to better see that those who scatter are not for the ultimate "gatherer of our people" Jesus Christ. Pastor Visser also brings the listener up to date on projects at CPM.

I?ve learned in life never to argue with lunatics or kikes - it goes in needless circles.

Have fun on your "turd" show, 'tard! :lol:
    Actually, you answered nothing. Why, you didn't even mention my name.

And, like the pharisees of old and of today, you seem to have one rule for some and another rule for another. So, I'm to have my forum taken away, for 'disrespecting Bryan Wright' yet Bryan Wright is allowed to make death threats against John Britton and his family on his blog. Such a deal.

And who was it that approved the sixth incursion of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood? The lie that Billy Wood is one of my sockpuppets won't hold water given that only you and/or FruitLoop Visser can approve the sockpuppet. So, perhaps it is best to not mention the charges after all. You are so busted!!!

Nor have you covered the most serious charges, to wit, that you are buddy-buddy with a prison mamzer who claims that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift are mamzers, and so are almost everyone else -- including yourself Visser. Now you are busily 'forgiving' those who slander the great men who created the very foundations of that which you supposedly espouse.

You yapped about 'Division in the House of YHWH'. But the Great jewnifiers in bringing all the people of the world and mixing the seed of men has been Cain/Sargon, and Nimrod and Semiramis. It is Jesus Christ who separate the nations.

So, what with jewr call for jewnity, and jewr new-found ample wealth -- why itz more than my $10,000 inheritance as Fruit-Loop Visser said, and all of a sudden this call for jewnity and making things safe for the likes of Bryan Wright and the transgender-bendering Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, I got to wonder what is next: A mission to Sans Fagscrisco by way of Auntie-Haetee?

So how many shekels did it take? Plenty of nigger-weed and nose candy thrown in?

Now I'll admit that you are a lot slicker speaker than me, Visser. And I'll give you credit for being one psalm-singing son-of-Belial, but if I'd have known now what I only suspected then, I'd have encouraged jewr permanent retirement after 9-9-09 and urged you to get into something much more honorable -- like used car sales.

Yes, you talk the talk real good. The problem is that nobody can trust you -- except Bryan Wright and Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and all the little transgendered prison mamzers of the whirrrrrld.

Now I had to back down last August and not get on jewr ass for offering Bryan Wright an office in Gulett's Church which wasn't jewrs to give. And 'overlook' you conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to try to kick me out of my own Church, which wasn't going no where. And now Gulett got firm control of his Church of the Sons of YHVH and it will be his to do with as he pleases after he gets out of prison later this year. But that was then and this is now.

So, I take it jewr not showing up at 6:00 p.m. CST for Eppysode #6 of The Movement Turd?

Fine by me. Listen up and enjoy!!!

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN .

Start Time (EDT): 02/28/10
    Duration (minutes): 48+

Download link:
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/audio/TMT/ Archive Directory
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/ Archive Directory

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/1_7Feb10.mp3 Download Link for Program

Chat Transcript:

Hail Victory!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-25-2012 at 11:32 PM.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1871#p1871
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6999#post6999
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7001#post7001

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy the Cable Guy Pisser
    You end up falling out with such vermin. Not me. Why is that?
    Because you ARE the vermin - I?ve needlessly answered many of your accusations here.

A House Divided examines the necessity of sincerity in serving Yahsua by examining a slanderous charge made against the Messiah in the Gospel of Luke 11:14-28. By observing the tactics God's enemies used against Him we're able to better see that those who scatter are not for the ultimate "gatherer of our people" Jesus Christ. Pastor Visser also brings the listener up to date on projects at CPM.

I?ve learned in life never to argue with lunatics or kikes - it goes in needless circles.

Have fun on your "turd" show, 'tard! :lol:
    Actually, you answered nothing. Why, you didn't even mention my name.

And, like the pharisees of old and of today, you seem to have one rule for some and another rule for another. So, I'm to have my forum taken away, for 'disrespecting Bryan Wright' yet Bryan Wright is allowed to make death threats against John Britton and his family on his blog. Such a deal.

And who was it that approved the sixth incursion of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood? The lie that Billy Wood is one of my sockpuppets won't hold water given that only you and/or FruitLoop Visser can approve the sockpuppet. So, perhaps it is best to not mention the charges after all. You are so busted!!!

Nor have you covered the most serious charges, to wit, that you are buddy-buddy with a prison mamzer who claims that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift are mamzers, and so are almost everyone else -- including yourself Visser. Now you are busily 'forgiving' those who slander the great men who created the very foundations of that which you supposedly espouse.

You yapped about 'Division in the House of YHWH'. But the Great jewnifiers in bringing all the people of the world and mixing the seed of men has been Cain/Sargon, and Nimrod and Semiramis. It is Jesus Christ who separate the nations.

So, what with jewr call for jewnity, and jewr new-found ample wealth -- why itz more than my $10,000 inheritance as Fruit-Loop Visser said, and all of a sudden this call for jewnity and making things safe for the likes of Bryan Wright and the transgender-bendering Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, I got to wonder what is next: A mission to Sans Fagscrisco by way of Auntie-Haetee?

So how many shekels did it take? Plenty of nigger-weed and nose candy thrown in?

Now I'll admit that you are a lot slicker speaker than me, Visser. And I'll give you credit for being one psalm-singing son-of-Belial, but if I'd have known now what I only suspected then, I'd have encouraged jewr permanent retirement after 9-9-09 and urged you to get into something much more honorable -- like used car sales.

Yes, you talk the talk real good. The problem is that nobody can trust you -- except Bryan Wright and Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and all the little transgendered prison mamzers of the whirrrrrld.

Now I had to back down last August and not get on jewr ass for offering Bryan Wright an office in Gulett's Church which wasn't jewrs to give. And 'overlook' you conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to try to kick me out of my own Church, which wasn't going no where. And now Gulett got firm control of his Church of the Sons of YHVH and it will be his to do with as he pleases after he gets out of prison later this year. But that was then and this is now.

So, I take it jewr not showing up at 6:00 p.m. CST for Eppysode #6 of The Movement Turd?

Fine by me. Listen up and enjoy!!!

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-27-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Default Re: Ample Material For The Movement Turd #5 & #6

[QUOTE=Baal-Pickle Swilliam Strokes;1679]

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. William Stokes View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3506#post3506

Oh, my dear man, how very wrong you are. There are literally hundreds of commandments in both testaments ordering Christians to refrain and control their tongues, speech, communication, etc. In fact, your refusal to do as ordered in scripture is why this thread has denigrated into what you see before you.

"You must not produce many teachers, my brethren, knowing that we shall receive a greater judgment. For we all fail often! If anyone does not fail in word, he is a perfect man able to guide with a bridle even the whole body. Even if the bridles of horses are put into their mouths for which to persuade them for us, then we maneuver their whole body. Behold also, there are such great ships, and being driven by severe winds, maneuvered by the smallest rudder, being driven straight where impulse desires. Thusly also the tongue is a small body-part and boasts loudly. Behold how small a fire ignites so great a forest! And the tongue is a fire, an ornament of injustice. The tongue sits among our body-parts soiling the whole body and setting ablaze the course of existence, and being burned by Gehenna!" (James 3:1-6 | Christogenea NT).

In all my years of being CI I?ve never heard any preacher use the language you do. If profanity is so okay then why did Richard Butler never use it? Wesley Swift? Ray Redfeairn? How come as bad-ass as Morris Gulett is, he never used it when preaching? Vulgar Greek aside, why is it the only one suggesting Christ used a foul mouth is you, Marty? You're not teaching according to CJCC/AN protocol.

Is this another Lindsedtism like when you said the children of Israel should rape and breed non-whites? You got excommunicated from Church of the Sons of YHVH for this, or did you forget? Morris never lifted that excommunication, either. You?re only a "pastor" because you paid fifteen bucks to ZOG and self-registered in MO to ride out our Aryan Nations coat tails. That's between you and Yahsua.

Concerning scripture, any time you want me to make you look like an even bigger ass than you already do let me know. You?re wrong on so many levels you should just hang up your hat and stick to your God-given strengths; meaningless gossip against CI and using the kike's profanity.

btw: The third commandment deals with Yahweh?s name, it has nothing to do with the other commands that say we?re not to be foul-mouthed bastards.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:53 PM
    This is why there are no shortage of tards and baal-pickles in CI.

Default The Movement Turd -- Eppysode 7 -- Pastors Lindstedt & Britton Banned From Pisser's Cinder

The Movement Turd

March 7, 2010

EPISODE 7 - Pastors Lindstedt & Britton Banned from Pisser's Cinder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1717#post1717
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...490#post247490
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1966#p1966
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...7554#post87554
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=2030#post2030
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...7-pastors.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=877

Well, itz been cummin' since early August when Bryan Wright and Sci-Fi Visser and Visser's Dokturd jewkyll to Sci-Fi Visser's Mr. Clyde were trying to kick Pastor John Britton out as Senior Pastor of Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and put Visser in. At the time, both myself and 6Killer expected to be banned from Visser's CPM forum, and I had to 'play nice' because the State Charter of Gulett's Church had to be renewed by Sept. 23, 2009. When it had been renewed, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood had been banned for the third time for cyberstalking 6Killer's daughter and granddaughter and was yapping about "The Racial Fraud That is Christian Identity" by July 5, 2009 on Visser's Old, Old Forum.

NOTICE: Visser has been scrubbing away these old posts which show Visser's Criminality!!!

When this transgendered Obadiah 1:18 critter first came on to Visser's old CPM forum with its nonsense about "Is Profanity Necessary in CI?" I knew full well who this gender-bendering hypocritical mamzer was aiming at. And, sure enough, the other whiggers and mamzers then took sides -- as well they should.

So, this matter has been discussed in other "The Movement Turds" #4, 5, and #6 and on StumbleInn Radio. Discussed has been Visser's penchant for intrigue with Sci-Fi Faber as well as collusion with Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH. And tonight's The Movement Turd #7 will essentially bring things up to date, with the banning of myself and Pastor John Britton from Visser's old CPM Forum -- which we call 'Pisser's Cinder' because it is really nothing more than an 'auntie-Lindstedt' burnt-out shell -- and the scrubbing of embarrassing posts from Visser's old phpbb forum and from Visser's new v-bulletin v.4.0 forum which we call "Pisser's Pussy Palace."

Now this behavior has been good for the aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church because the past month has revealed the presence of mamzer and whigger criminals who needed to be revealed during a time in which nothing much is at stake! Obadiah 1:18 came in to disrupt the aboverground Church and what happened was that the goats and diseased sheep revealed theysselfs, and a big split has occurred, and a divorce has occurred.

Topics tonight:

#1. Visser conspiring to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and the $400,000+ 'dead nazi' estate with the aid of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, ZOGbot mamzer.

#2. Visser is a co-conspirator with the ZOGbot Rick Spring faction.

#3. Visser is a doper, probable addict, and is Visser's 'brother' Fruit-Loop' really a split to Visser's personality?

#4. The splitting apart of the DSCI aboveground activists into camps. The return of LiarBill DeClueless and other new ZOGbots.

#5. Being banned at Pisser's Cinder and the scrubbing of old posts which are embarrassing to Visser and ZOGbots.

#6. What will probably be done by the aboveground non-ZOGbot DSCI Church.
    Pastor John Britton will be calling in the first hour or so. The last half of the nearly three hour program will accept callers.

Link:

Download Link @:
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-331101.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Church of Jesus Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-02-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Add Links, download

Kolim is offline One of D-G's ministers Member Kolim is on a distinguished road

Default Used car salesman

Funny when I listened to TMT #7 Vister was cussing like a sailor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast