X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1871#p1871

Originally posted by Jeromy the Cable Guy Pisser
    Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
    You end up falling out with such vermin. Not me. Why is that?
    Because you ARE the vermin - I?ve needlessly answered many of your accusations here.

A House Divided examines the necessity of sincerity in serving Yahsua by examining a slanderous charge made against the Messiah in the Gospel of Luke 11:14-28. By observing the tactics God's enemies used against Him we're able to better see that those who scatter are not for the ultimate "gatherer of our people" Jesus Christ. Pastor Visser also brings the listener up to date on projects at CPM.

I?ve learned in life never to argue with lunatics or kikes - it goes in needless circles.

Have fun on your "turd" show, 'tard! :lol:
    Actually, you answered nothing. Why, you didn't even mention my name.

And, like the pharisees of old and of today, you seem to have one rule for some and another rule for another. So, I'm to have my forum taken away, for 'disrespecting Bryan Wright' yet Bryan Wright is allowed to make death threats against John Britton and his family on his blog. Such a deal.

And who was it that approved the sixth incursion of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood? The lie that Billy Wood is one of my sockpuppets won't hold water given that only you and/or FruitLoop Visser can approve the sockpuppet. So, perhaps it is best to not mention the charges after all. You are so busted!!!

Nor have you covered the most serious charges, to wit, that you are buddy-buddy with a prison mamzer who claims that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift are mamzers, and so are almost everyone else -- including yourself Visser. Now you are busily 'forgiving' those who slander the great men who created the very foundations of that which you supposedly espouse.

You yapped about 'Division in the House of YHWH'. But the Great jewnifiers in bringing all the people of the world and mixing the seed of men has been Cain/Sargon, and Nimrod and Semiramis. It is Jesus Christ who separate the nations.

So, what with jewr call for jewnity, and jewr new-found ample wealth -- why itz more than my $10,000 inheritance as Fruit-Loop Visser said, and all of a sudden this call for jewnity and making things safe for the likes of Bryan Wright and the transgender-bendering Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, I got to wonder what is next: A mission to Sans Fagscrisco by way of Auntie-Haetee?

So how many shekels did it take? Plenty of nigger-weed and nose candy thrown in?

Now I'll admit that you are a lot slicker speaker than me, Visser. And I'll give you credit for being one psalm-singing son-of-Belial, but if I'd have known now what I only suspected then, I'd have encouraged jewr permanent retirement after 9-9-09 and urged you to get into something much more honorable -- like used car sales.

Yes, you talk the talk real good. The problem is that nobody can trust you -- except Bryan Wright and Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and all the little transgendered prison mamzers of the whirrrrrld.

Now I had to back down last August and not get on jewr ass for offering Bryan Wright an office in Gulett's Church which wasn't jewrs to give. And 'overlook' you conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to try to kick me out of my own Church, which wasn't going no where. And now Gulett got firm control of his Church of the Sons of YHVH and it will be his to do with as he pleases after he gets out of prison later this year. But that was then and this is now.

So, I take it jewr not showing up at 6:00 p.m. CST for Eppysode #6 of The Movement Turd?

Fine by me. Listen up and enjoy!!!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75473&cmd=tc

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
    X