Possible Betrayal By Visser

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=774#post774

Originally posted by 6KILLER

Originally posted by Eliezer

Posted 08-03-2009 at 01:50 PM by Eliezer
    Updated 08-03-2009 at 11:22 PM by Eliezer
    Tags 6killer, britton, internet defamation, lawsuit, lindstedt

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/blog.php?bt=53

As a Legal board member of the corporation known as the "Church of the Sons of YHVH", filed in the state of Ohio, I am going to call an emergency board meeting to:

1.) Determine the pastorial & legal eligibilty of John Britton to hold the position of Vice President of the Church of the Sons of YHVH according to the corporate by-laws filed with the state of Ohio.

2) Petition the board of directors to remove John Britton as Vice President & fill the position with Pastor Jeromy Visser, who is of good reputation.

3) Fill the remaining positions on the board of directors with men of good reputation.

Since I was never legally notified in writing that I am no longer on the Board, Then I am exercising my right to call this meeting.

Bryan T. Wright
    CSOY Board of Directors.

Originally posted by admin
    Posted 08-04-2009 at 10:04 PM

Would you and CSOY like your own subforum at CPF?
    Originally posted by Bryan Wright
    No, a blog is fine for now, I dont want to clutter up the main forum with my opinions & observations. I just seek the TRUTH about what I have been told.

I haven't spoken with Gulett for awhile so I dont want to claim to speak for him or the CSOY right now.

The reason marty called me 3 times from the insane asylum was the he was being obsessive/compulsive about the CSOY trust fund, which [contrary to marty] I had no idea of the amount. I did speak with the Brother responsable for the trust several times & he insured me he would protect the fund from harm.

With the history of lies that the lindstedt/britton duo are speading about everybody that questions anything they say & martys bi-polar obsesive/compulsive disorders, I must assume that they are going to try to get some sort of control over the fund. I just need to make the Church body aware my concerns over this.

What is scary isn't Bryan Wright acting like a thieving mamzer -- it is Visser aiding and abetting Wright. First by letting Wright back. Then letting Wright attack. Then the whigger and unknown mamzer sockpuppets. Then Visser's wife. And now Visser offering Wright his own forum -- AS UCOY DIRECTOR SANS THE REAL SENIOR PASTOR JOHN BRITTON.

I don't like this one bit. I think that the lure of $400,000 is getting to Visser. The way things are going, me and 6Killer may end up being banned on Visser's forums.

I seen your arch comment. Where do you stand if things break bad?

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Probable Betrayal By Visser

Church of the Sons of YHWH Incorporation

The following was found by doing a google search of the Ohio Secretary of State's office:

five page incorporation in 2003 by Ray Redfearin:

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200318900338

The Agent was changed from Ray Redfearin to Morris Gulett in this three page filing in 2004:

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200427303008

The necessity for filing by Sept 23, 2009!!!

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200914642044

Contact HT and get him on it with a $25 check as the new special agent.

Comment

2nd page is not working

2nd page is not working

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1580#post1580
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243869
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3502#post3502

Originally posted by Pastor Wei?mann
      There is problem with the 2nd page of "The Movement Turd" on Talkshoe" ,I'm not able to read your post,I can only see a blank page on the screen.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...p?t=672&page=2

cheers!
      Visser's admin is running amok again. Every time I have something, like reportage about Hal Turner or Sci-Fi Faber or this latest mamzer and jew incursion and whigger revolt, Visser's admin shuts off a switch and the thing disappears. Visser or Visser's admin, who Visser claims is his brother and admits to being a 'fruit-loop' has shut off a switch in v-bulletin which causes the selected posts to hang. It has been that way since Visser's v-bulletin came up in March 2009.

I kept on trying to upload it and got the same response. And, since this Obadiah/Obaliar thread keeps on expanding as you can see, it is selective in its application -- I wanted to post my update of the Movement Turd to that thread and was shut down. In fact, yesterday morning when it happened, I seen that the post was 'deleted' because I am supposed to be a Moderator. So Visser's admin deleted the post and I was unable to post it even in the Obadiah/Obaliar thread. There is a switch against me being able to post at all yesterday morning.

I am sure you have seen Visser's new v-bulletin v4.0 forum. The thing is that two new [d]rules have been created of no 'disrespecting' and no 'profanity.' The end result is something as if $permFront was run by niggers of the Presbyterian bent. I also note that I am not given a subforum of my own. So I am talking to Pastor Britton and the end result is that I don't think that either of us are going to sign up over there, at least officially. I think that the best solution is to let that place become another ghetto, like Holy_War and $permFront CI Theology section, of jews running mamzers and whiggers to distraction.

Now I don't know if Visser is a rat himself, but he keeps on getting into trouble -- with Joe Johnson v Bryan Wright, and works with Jonathan Williams and Sci-Fi Faber and then cuts them off at the knees when the thieves fall out. So this sort of shit seems par for the course.

You got to realize that Dual-Seedline Christian Identity has always has infilltraitors within it trying to change its uncompromising racial message of White Christian Israelite racial and spiritual purity. And so, there always are traitors within the mix ever working to disrupt and change. So my response has always been the same response -- to decentralize and network with the above-ground DSCI pastors who maintain a certain standard of allowing freedom and open airing of grievances.

So myself and Pastor Britton continue to scratch our heads but work with what we got. But Visser has always been something of a fruit loop. I don't know if Visser really got a brother or it is a junkie's 'Dr Jeykll and Mr. Hyde' drug-induced schidzophrenia. In any case, what I am going to do is to sit and assess the situation. This post is going over to my forum and will be placed where only admins can see it and then resurrected when necessary.

The mamzer and whigger incursion is what we inevitably have and seems to have taken over.

Your Roman Catholicism doesn't go very far within DSCI. The Roman Catholic Church was founded by Simon Magus, and is hated nearly as much as jews. And the Swedes and the South Germans never got along too well since the Thirty Years War. Hence me and Paster Britton's talk about "Das Swedentrunken."

Yet I'll admit that you have been useful to me over here by driving those mamzers and whiggers agents provacateur judass the jewst, jewff the gewff, and Obadorkker to distraction. Keep it up but tone it down a bit. Your jewdar and gaydar are working perfectly, my friend. When you are in the bowel Movement long enough you learn that these shitstorms occur in cycles like a monsoon and so you don't get rattled by the [jews]usual.

So, eventually Visser will be driven into a corner yet once again -- what is this, the fourth or fifth time? -- and have to declare his loyalties one way or another and cut bait with the whiggers and mamzers. Since Visser wants to remain known as a DSCI pastor, I think that he will sit on his 'brother' who installed his v-bulletin forum last March, and I will be allowed to post as I please for a while until the next time. But maybe not. Never trust a junkie.

Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is a rather smart mamzer pervert who has gotten itz way into the sheep and goat-fold and the diseased sheep and goats love this message. So they declared theysselfs and now they get to run wild for a while. Sooner or later these diseased animals will go over the hill in the company of the jewkals and hyenas and get eaten alive on the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah in E-gypped ZOGling whiggerdumb, and no great loss. Like the second little piggy in my rendition of "The Three Little Pigs" they will leave nothing but a pile of jewkalshit.

That said, you need to decide whether to jettison your Roman Catholicism in favor of Dual-Seedline or not. I think you have leadership ability and enormous zeal and a functioning jewdar and gaydar and thus can be one of the Ten-Thousand Warlords for the time ahead.

Keep this message to yourself and then when I ask, release it as is to the forum if I end up getting banned.

Hail Victory!!!

02-22-2010, 09:07 AM Storage in Hidden Forum until needed

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-25-2010, 07:31 AM. Reason: Moved up from hidden storage, linked widely

Comment

What's Going On?

What's going on???

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1581#post1581
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243873
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post3504

Originally posted by Concerned Citizen
        Hey Martin,

With all the garbage going on everywhere figured I'd just PM you here ...

Listened to your call with 6killer and am listening to the show from tonight now. Your delivery is definitely getting better, sounds like you're getting more comfortable with it!

I wanted to get John Britton to tell his take on the matter and so I didn't have time to jack around. Plus, being on 'free' Internut radio is no longer a novelty.

Getting very tired of all this picking and fighting, that's for sure ... it seems to be erupting everywhere.

Another Spring ZOG offensive. Obaliar and itz pickles seems to have won over at Visser's forum.

And what's up with Pastor Visser's new new forum? I know they were doing something because of technical problems, are you going to have a subforum over there? They apparently have a new "no naughty words" policy for the new forum.

I was discussing this with John Britton and the new Catholic kid. It seems that Visser got a lot of new money somewhere -- last 9-9-09 he didn't have anything, was talking about shutting things down for lack of support and now he has another server AND $280 v-bulletin 4.0 software. Wanting to make it into another DSCI $permFront. Complete with a Klunt jewnior and mamzer and whigger pickle baal-priests.

I smell a rat. I am about to dust off the "Possible Betrayal By Visser" thread sitting unread in my admin section and put it in a place where it can be seen on my forum. Why? Because Visser is about to go fruit-loop on me again. Visser was trying to sell me out to Sci-Fi Faber back in June of last year, then Sci-Fi got branded with Hal Turner. The past two days I have been banned by means of an switch from posting at Visser's old v-bulletin forum about my new Talkshoe Program.

So new money and a whole new attitude and policy and no subforum on the new forum for me.

Now I've seen all this before. It runs in cycles. And I think I'll end up having to counter-attack because the situation is breaking bad. I won't insist on you taking a side.

This thread, it has something from a private message from you last year. And I am going to seek permission from you to publish it. So I'll be addressing it to you in a private message on my forum.

Life is a constant struggle and DSCI has a lot of them as people turn and alliances end up being broken. I'll be calling into Pastor Finck's Talkshoe tonight.

Good work on the show and talk with you later!

Concerned Citizen
        Thanks. I think things are going to get ratcheted up again though.

Originally posted on Admin Shadow Forum 02-22-2010, 10:17 AM

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-25-2010, 07:47 AM. Reason: Moved up from hidden storage, linked widely

Comment

Probable Betrayal By Visser

What the Fuck? What the Fucking Fuck?

-- OR --

Looks Like CPM Has Done Gone $permFront

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3455#post3455
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...314#post243314
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1585#post1585

Originally posted by admin View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3445#post3445

Kinsfolk,

Covenant People’s Forums has officially moved - please register for a new account here.

We now have TWO rules: No disrespect and no profanity. If you can’t abide by these simple requests, stay here (we’ll filter which posts are imported).

All noonhost.com, freehostia.com and archive.org URLs have been deleted from the main site.

Thanks for your continued support!

-admin
          Pastor Visser has told me a number of times that he is not the one who runs or administers this forum. In fact, he once told me that his brother runs this forum and that his brother is -- quote -- "a real fruit-loop" around the time of the third Bryan Wright incursion around the time you were offering Bryan Wright his own subforum and scheming to assist Bryan Wright in removing Pastor John Britton as Senior Acting Pastor of Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH (CSOY). Not that this could be done, because under Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution and Bylaws of CSOY the Senior Pastor has the . . . the right to overrule any and all decisions made by any board or committee. Do you really think Ray Redfearin was so stupid that he would draft up anything letting any Board of Directors kick him out? This delusion that Bryan Wright could be used as a method of getting into the directorship of Gulett's Church is delusional -- which is par for the course in the bowel Movement. Bryan Wright hit the road itz mamzerself when it figured that it wasn't going to get any money back in May 2007.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=777#post777

Originally posted by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright

Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed notes 5-30-07

http://cpm.noonhost.com/5-vt339.html?start=40#p2514

by Billy Wood ? Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 am

For those who have asked:

]the Church of the Sons of YHVH is a corporation registered in Ohio. My ordination is thru Swift-Butler-Redfeairn-Gulett. I do not feel that Morris Gulett is qualified for service so I left there & took a sabbatical from contact with anyone until I was led to do what I am now doing.

] I started Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed to begin to form a real-world Church in order to take Christian Identity to the next level.

] We plan on meeting a few times a year in person for fellowship

] There will be no fees for any 'memberships' but there will be continuing requirements to be active. For example; to be considered for a position of leadership you will be required to possess a valid Certificate of Christian Education from the American Institute of Theology. I have one of these & I know what it takes to earn one.

] In time we will put together a program for those seeking a true ordination in the World's Premier Christian Identity Church organization. Trust me, you will have to earn this one, There are enough goofballs with titles out there. We want stable Men of God in leadership positions.

Thats it for now.

BW

Well, I did a search of the matter, and of course I brought up the matter that Bryan Wright was a thief who had resigned as a member of the board of trustees of CSOY and supposedly formed his own Church of the Sons of YHWH -- Reformed. What I did not divulge was that Morris Gulett needed to renew his Church Charter, and so I notified all of the members of the legitimate CSOY -- including Pastor Morris Gulett -- and they got it done. So Pastor Morris Gulett owes me a favor for him saving his Church for him when he gets out of prison later this year.

In fact, it was thanks to me that I convinced Pastor John Britton to step up and save what remains of Gulett's Church ever since 2006. This is because I not only preach decentralization of the above-ground DSCI Church, but selflessly practice it as well. Every single DSCI pastor is to run his local above-ground and under-ground DSCI or even OSL church as that local minister sees fit. My faction of the Aryan Nations is a networked confederacy and alliance in which the ties that bind are altogether voluntary.

Now I kept this matter under my hat because there was some evidence that Pastor Visser was working with Bryan Wright to steal Pastor Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000+ as the CSOY's 40% share of this dead Nazi's estate. Now why subject mortal men to unnecessary temptation? Is it not enough that this thieving slant-eyed gorda-humping gookazoid Pictish-Hybernigger kikenmamzer was shut out firmly, and thanks to ZOG not letting even Morris Gulett have the dead-Nazi $400,000+ that nobody was going to get it any time soon?

And according to Sci-Fi Faber, Pastor Visser was plotting to kick me out of my own church -- though how that can happen given that I have a Missouri corporate charter good until Aug. 31, 2010 was never explained. Since the admin here on CPM has a habit of deleting my Sci-Fi Faber posts, and Hal Turner Rat Posts, and now my recent Talkshoe radio posts and even maybe this post -- then what to do other than to post at my own forum and subforums?

Now if somebody had told me that the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer Rabbi LinderMillerwitz's pet fake-CI tard with a history of virtual cross-dressing and gender-bendering would mount an ASSault upon myself, with the [G]AIDS of a [w]horde of jewly-arrived Babtist Hobbyist New Covenant Cornholer shabbes mamzer and whigger baal-priest pickles then I would have maybe asked how much of your favorite herb of the field you were smoking as the concept should have been far-fetched. But the more I think of it, I must now wonder why I should have been surprised.

I also must wonder how someone who said that he was in a financial bind, having to place his v-bulletin forum upon a free server and post his podcasts on the free Library of Congress archives all of a sudden found the money to pay for a vast new server and 285 ZOGbux for Version 4.0 of a v-bulletin license. Did someone's ship come in?

Now you don't have to explain yourself to me or anyone else. You can set up whomever you please to administrate your forum and allow or disallow whoever and whatever you please to be posted. But the latest mamzer and whigger baal-priest incursion of probably what is the slickest baal-bitch assault since Klunt Downey, Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts, Andy Blanchardsmamzer Belialsson Anderson, and KhazarDick Niemela the Finnish jew, supported by the fourth return of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong, and a supporting (not to mention suppurating) whorde of sanctimonious pharisaical baal-priest pickled mamzers like jewdas the jewst, and whiggers like jewff the gewff and wannabe politicians like MatthewOtt sure got me wondering what the fuck is going on. Then the censoring of my messages in what was supposed to be my own uncensored subforum, followed by the new-found riches to set up what is in effect a supposedly DSCI $permFront/$pamFront arranged so that if we are all supposed to becum pussy-whupped dolt meercats not able to say 'shit' even if we have a fucking mouthful certainly makes me wonder what the fucking fuck is going on. Not to mention the 'Rodney King' requirement that we are all supposed to get along and not disrespect the other wh'iggaz, puh-leeeeeze.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, even though many will most certainly listen, but the above [d]rules no can do. This trick has been tried plenty of times before, most notably by Wholly_Whores@jewhoogruppen.com and $permFront, but what invariably resulted is the complete ghettoization of the talmudick fuktards involved while DSCI landsharks circled around about and Lindstedt spies slurped data within.

There is no polite way in which to register my . . . . alarm? (no) . . . . annoyance? (not really) . . . . resignation (bingo) at what is going on. A number of mutual friends asked me to ask gently as to what was going on, and I find that I can't -- and won't -- ask what needs to be asked other than in a brusque and direct manner.

Back in 2001, after Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts from around Tupelo Mississippi got me banned from my Granby Telephone Company Internet Service Provider and Klunt Downey got on, I begged and demanded that Willie Martin stop giving aid and comfort to Andy Anderson and his ZOG false-front. He went ahead and did what was right, then backslid and got back on to Wholly_Whores. Then when no longer needed for cover and concealment Debbie -- Klunt -- Downey demanded that he be removed as a moderator of the DSCI remnant and banned. And he was. And my remorseless rage was kindled and I demanded of a then-supporter in Washington State to "get me a heaping stinking pile of shit on Debbie Downey." And he found out that Klailiff Debby was not only an adulteress with her Meercat Markkk Downey, but the sexual mascot after the Washington State Klan meetings as well. "YOU'RE NOT NO KLAN KLAILIFF, YOU'RE THE KLAN KLUNT" I thundered, and that evil godless wicked wicked bitch has been known by that nickname ever since, and awaits forted-up inside the $permFront synagogue ever since.

Well Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 might well be another Klunt Downey but with a mangina, but I most certainly ain't no Willie Martin. Which is why I respect William Finck, is because when he was informed that Aryan Front was a ZOG false front associated with August Kreis, and that the $permFront CI Theology forum was run by Klunt Downey, who is not only an adulteress and a whore, but with those who hate Dual-Seedline and have declared war on Clifton Emahiser, William Finck cut any and all ties with Aryan Front and $permFront cold.

Within the White Nationalist forums, Lindstedt's Corollary to Covington's Law of White Nationalist forums holds true:
          "Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers."

As it is, you are treading -- or allowing to be trod -- the very self-same ground trod by most White Nationalist forums.

Do we really need another fake DSCI $permFront?

I don't think so.

Please look into this, and if this is being done by your fruit-loop brother, or a supporter with ZOGbux, under color of your name, please best stop.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
          Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-23-2010, 02:28 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

An Important Notice From Turkey-Lurkey the jewst Howard.

An Important Notice From Turkey-Lurkey the jewst Howard.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1586#post1586
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243315
            http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3454#post3454

Originally posted by James the Just Howard/jewdass the jewst View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3452#post3452

I recently received this notice in my "Private Messages" folder on this forum:

Warning! Next time we will have to complaint to your ISP.
            12:51 PM ModAdministrator

Dear, JamesTheJust!

A virus alert was noticed on your computer.
            We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://securitytool2010.org/JamesTheJust
            If you do not pass this test* we will have to delete your account and forward a complaint to your ISP with attached log file (your IP address, etc.).
            First off, notice the spelling error. If this were computer generated, such an error would not likely be made. Also notice that it was sent from someone called ModAdministrator. The only "ModAdministrator" I know is Pastor Visser and he simply goes by "Admin". And if he were to send me a message of this sort, he would have simply called himself Pastor Visser.I have no intention of clicking on that link and if anyone else here received such a notice, I strongly urge you not to click on any links.

I had the exact same thing happen on Christian Nationalist Forum two weeks ago by someone with a Russian IP address called "Lady_Admin" selling its wares to everyone except the admin and my PastorLindstedt account. All my sockpuppets got a Private Message selling something like free virus scanning or something. Another critter took advantage of being able to see who the other members were upon sign-up for registration that I use to keep out porn spammers, which is what I recommended that Pastor Visser's admin do. So I went into the admin options so that sign-ups can no longer view or PM the other members -- only the Admin accounts, which are the LAST accounts that these people want attention from, because it will lead to an IP ban. Since then there has been zero spamming of the Private Message accounts. I disabled the accounts by changing the passwords and so I can then use them as sockpuppets. One sockpuppet I called Obongo, the Fraudulent Alleged nigger 'President.' The other one I kept as Lady_Admin.

I have been politically aware for many years and "jew-aware" for most of my life, but I have never received the amount of verbal attacks on my life that I have received since trying to spread the CI truth!

'jewr CI truth' that gender-bendering other mamzers get to tell White Christian Israelites of long standing what they get to say on their podcasts and what they can write on their forums, of course. With baal-priest mamzers and whiggers yapping and enfarcing theyz' 'CI troofs' I suppose that the ADL/$PLC can take a censorsheep vacation.

I have had several attempted attacks on my computer as well as spam that includes the most vile sexual content one can imagine.

Let me guess: Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 let you look at itz mangina under itz tail. That would certainly gross me out too.

I have "angels" who have protected me. For the life of me I cannot figure out why, but there are persons, I do not know, who have protected me, by giving anonymous warnings and by exposing jews, who have either attacked me outright or have sought to befriend me; whilst seeking personal information. Thanks be to YHWH, my eyes are open and HE has not allowed me to be fooled. I have become weary.

No rest for the wicked.

As a matter of inquiry, when these "angels" cum to tell you what to do and the voices are ringing in jewr head, does your nose rise up in the air? The reason I ask is that there was a nigger on my ward at the NutHouse named James Howard -- everyone called him 'Smiley' because he was a happy nappy-headed nigger who killed his entire family including his grandfather who this deranged schidzo-nigger said was God because he was Jesus Christ -- who would have his nigger-nose straight up in the air for several hours at a time. 'The Jesus Tupac Snoop-Dawg Smiley-Christ' found out that I was a pastor of some sort and would ask me theological questions all the time as to whether it should destroy the Earth yet. I'd always tell the nigger-Christ not to do it until after supper unless I found out that the item on the menu of Biggs-swill was boiled cabbage.

Anyway, since that nigger claimed to be Jesus Christ -- a common failing of nutty nutty niggers -- then you claiming to be 'James the Just' would make YOU that nutty nutty schidzo-nigger's half-brother, right? Hence my question above.

I have very good software which detects viruses and I run it often. I will do so again tonight, but I most certainly will not click on the link provided.

That's the first intelligent thing you said.

I also intend to change my e-mail server in the near future. I have been putting it off until I complete my move, but perhaps the time is now.

You sound just like this 'Shannon Braveheart' character from Louisiana who would live for weeks at a time with paytridiotic people which took pity on the old twat but never lasted more than two weeks. Drank all the wine and beer in the fridge, all the likker in the jugs, stayed up until 8:00 in the morning, ate them out of house and home, was water-averse, and used itz douche-bag as a mighty weapon of ass-destruction.

So I take it that James Radcliffe from Apache Flats Arizona has given its eviction notice. Please feel free to move in with Matthew Ott from Halifax Pennsylvania, as he supports jewrself 100% and becum known at Matthew the jewst. Or on to Richmond Virginia and becum known as jewlysses ass jewff-the-gewffy jewst. Or in with Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 in Kirksville Missery and becum known as Rabbies Linderwitz the TraitorGlenn Miller-witless. You can stay in Missery then because three hundred miles from Granby is sufficient space upwind.

In any case, I wanted to warn all of you in advance. I will try to contact my sympathetic supporters and have them look into this message; to see if they can track the source. I don't know how they do it, but they are very good at that. As I never know when or where they will show up, it may take some time.

May I suggest that you gather them all up and move in with Klunt (Debbie) Downey and her Past-her Meercat Markkk Clowney in Kentucky? Kentucky is the blue-grass state and as such there is much good grazing for goats and wethers and metrosexshul rams/ewes.

YAH Bless! Be safe. Be on the watch.
            The fact of the matter is that thanks to Pastor Visser getting a new v-bulletin forum to try to turn into the equivalent of a DSCI $permFront, a lot of spammers will try to get in, and some of them who have learned the spam-the-Private-Messages inbox trick will be selling porno and cialis and the latest 'get-rich-quick-or-the-dick-of-death-Now!!!' scheme.

Tell the admin to go into the 'moderation-approved' usergroup and click the 'no' switch to 'PM other members' option. The default should be set to where guests and ZOGbots can view "New Posts" but not the "Community" settings. But it seems that the only trick that this Admin ever learned was how to delete entire threads and scores of posts and put up a blank screen with a '35' on it.

NEVER click on a link from a spammer. If it isn't a virus, then it is a Trojan Horse, a batch file, or a Denial of Service bot. Do your own shopping with your own search.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinksky Lindstedt

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-23-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

The $creetching of the Tran$gendered $ow$

The $creetching of the Tran$gendered $ow$

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3460#post3460
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...318#post243318
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1589#post1589

Originally posted by Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 View Post

Nice one, Marty! Like all jews, I love to call you 'Marty.'

Instead of first contacting Pastor Visser away from prying eyes, e.g. by email, as any honorable Yahweh-fearing individual would do in order to get his side of the story, you post this paranoid screed supported by documented facts. And never mind that while the deal was uncensored speech on your subforum and that the Admin violated that arrangement, like all criminals I am going to whine about the punishment imposed. Give the anti-christs and mamzers and transgendered faggots and whiggers like myself and my baal-priest pickles some more verbal refuse to throw on CI next time, why don't you? What else do you think I was doing over at VNNF, Marty?

I hear you're into Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Well, I'm into Anglo-Saxon polysyllables, sure as having my khazar snout liposuctioned in order to create more tits. Here's two for you: mentally unstable. Do you know that a khazarian morphadyke sow like myself got six tits and are hung like Janet Reno? I'n the best khazarian hypocritical colostomy-bag licker in all of Linder's Greater Free Range Tard Corral!!!

You idiot jews and mamzers and diseased whiggers don't get it. From day six when you started this shit, Christian Israel was onto jewrself, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666.

Genesis 3:16 sides were taken and the Children of Israel were on one side and you spawn of Satan, both adoptive and biological, were on the other.

Now as it is now, you spawn of Satan will end up going to Visser's new v-bulletin v4.0 ghetto and make of it a fake DSCI $permFront wherein none of Christian Israel will bother to show up, like at Jezebel's palace.

And, Christian Israel will stay here, and fight as necessary in our old tents, without pharisaical talmudic [d]rules as made by, and for and of jews and mamzers and criminal whiggers.

Don't you know Pastor Jeromy Visser's past history? Each and every time he has embraced Klunt Downey and Jonathan Williams and Michael Burks and Sci-Fi Faber and Bryan Wright and now you catamite khazar swine and each and every time Jeromy Visser ends up with a shitload of fleas and crabs and venereal warts and a yeast infection or two but so far he has always eventually kicked you kike swine whores to the curb and gone back to Christian Israel. Call him Samson, De-lie-klunt.

Jeromy Visser just got to get a few more kicks in the head and on the ass before he is able to learn the exact same things he should have learned the first five or six times but wasn't able to do so yet. He is pretty good at the theological end, though. Just not too good at the political end.

Why don't you head out to jewr new v-bulletin v4.0 high-dollar digs, khazarian catamite cunt, Klunt jewnior? Take the rest of the mamzers and addlepated whiggers with jewrself, each and every jewkal. We'll call it D$CI $permFront until Jeromy decides to clean up the stables.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

A Partial Apology, Continuing Inquiry and the Program Agenda For The Movement Turd #5

A Partial Apology, Continuing Inquiry and the Program Agenda For The Movement Turd #5

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1590#post1590
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243477
                http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3470#post3470

Originally posted by Pastor Visser

When's your next gossip show Lindstedt?

I'll correct all these untruths.
                I just got onto the computer for the day after chores.

I've looked things over, and I will likely apologise in part and ask more questions in part.

The next show might very well be tomorrow, if not Sunday. And, of course you are invited on to say anything and everything you please in your defense and offense, Pastor Visser.

Now this Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is by far the most evil twisted vile spawn of Satan that I think I've ever seen on the Internet. Worse than Klunt Downey. Worse than Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts. As bad as any dirty jew I've had to fight with.

The only good thing is that Obaliar has accomplished is in smoking out the baal-priest mamzers and whiggers like jewdas the jewst Howard, jewff the gewff, and MatthewOtt as definitely not right.

Now I am pleased that you are prospering because your ship came in. I really am, and of course I am pleased that perhaps the DSCI above-ground pastorial community can afford to set up a CI News Network.

But for the past six months I have ended up staring at a thread set up last August when 'Admin' was proposing to side with Bryan Wright in kicking out Pastor Britton from his job as Senior Acting Pastor of Pastor Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and granting 'Billy Wood' in that evil kike gookazoid mamzer's claim that he was a member of the Board of Directors and offering Bryan Wright its own subforum on CPM? The name of the thread? "Possible Betrayal by Visser." The CSOY corporate charter needed to be renewed soon and I had no idea as to whether Bryan Wright, in conjunction with yourself, was plotting to seize the church charter from Gulett in prison in Florida, and with the change with Bryan Wright as the new 'head' of the Church of the Sons of YHVH get ZOG to lift the probate stoppage and make away with $400,000+ of the dead Nazi's estate.

Now I got Gulett to get his Church charter renewed, but it was a near-run thing and every single minute until it was done I had to keep it quiet and pray that Bryan Wright was not smarter than the thieving mamzer criminal looked. In doing the research I found out that of course Bryan Wright and Sci-Fi Faber were liars. And I found out some other matters that still need to be kept secret.

Now Bryan Wright/Billy Wood showed up for the FOURTH time recently, and some of us have been trying to find this mamzer and where it lives. And we can't find it, probably because it is a criminal who might well be a professional rat. Usually if markers are laid down and obligations called in, we can find whatever we want, or at least something. But where that evil stupid mamzer burrows is something we can't find out just yet. We continue to search, though.

So, Sunday afternoon when I am trying to post "The Movement Turd" #3a with Pastor Britton talking about matters and how these new poseurs simply "are not right" I simply cannot post it whatsoever anywhere at all on CPM Forum. Not on the past thread, not on a new thread, and not on another existing thread. And, for the first time I see a trash-can icon and a deleted sign indicating that where it was intended to be posted that the post had been deleted. Later I find that eight other posts of the nine on the second page were missing.

I got a bunch of private messages asking questions as to what was going on. I spent much of yesterday answering those inquiries.

Now the '35' marker makes no sense other than deliberation. I strip off some words and replace them, and they still are gone. And the threads deleted covered Hal Turner and Sci-Fi Faber.

And so, I doubt that this directed malevolence is accidental server error. Accidental server error should be more random, not concentrated on the extremely sensitive topics.

Now what the rest of the bowel Movement does is really nothing to me. But what happens within CI, especially Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is core concern and must be addressed as soon as possible. Hence my activity of yesterday.

Now, let me agree with you that what is yours is yours to do with as you see fit. Like Paul said to Annannias and Sapphira, what is theirs was theirs to do as they please. Yet they were killed by YHWH when their private actions interacted with the early Church to its possible detriment. YHWH killed that scheming pair of proto-Kluntz and Meercats in order to discourage the rest, to paraphrase Voltaire.

So a core question is to whether you are 'Admin' and if not, why you let him bring you into disrepute and distrust.

And, you should ask yourself whether you prefer to hear an accusation to your face or whether you prefer to not know what is being said -- not by me -- behind your back. The rumor on the CI street back around 9-9-09 was that you went back to being a meth-head, which is why the piglice were kicking in your door. The FiBbIes don't usually kick in doors. Joint Drug Task Forces do so all the time.

For six months I stared, on a hidden v-bulletin shadow subforum set up only for administrators this thread, "Possible Betrayal By Visser" set up in early August. And yesterday, I merely moved these ancient threads and posts up, and wrote an introduction.

And so this is the gravimen of my partial apology and continuing inquiry. And thus, this is what I intend to ask you on the next episode of "The Movement Turd #5." I think you should know what is on the agenda in advance. I don't do ambush interviews with a DSCI brother, even when I am annoyed with him.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

First We Do The Movement Turd #5.

First We Do The Movement Turd #5

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1591
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243486
                  http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3471#post3471

Originally posted by O'Zebedee

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243478

I sent him a message.

He's done a few shows already, so maybe this will work out.
                  Well, we do "The Movement Turd #5" first. Probably tomorrow. Then me and Pastor Visser can do StumbleInn Radio on Blogtalk Thursday or Friday or Saturday.

It won't be jewry Springer, though. I have every intention of making a negotiated peace with Pastor Visser although we will have our disagreements.

Comment

Re: Look! The emperor's wearing no brains! And the transgendered jew mamzer's got 6 tits!!

Re: Look! The emperor's wearing no brains! And the transgendered jew mamzer's got 6 tits!!!

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3476#post3476
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...646#post243646
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1593#post1593

Originally posted by Obadiah/Obadorkkker/Obaliar666 View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3473#post3473

Look! The emperor's wearing no brains! And the transgendered mamzer got 6 tits!!!

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                    Now this Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is by far the most evil twisted vile spawn of Satan that I think I've ever seen on the Internet. Worse than Klunt Downey. Worse than Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts. As bad as any dirty jew I've had to fight with.

The only good thing is that Obaliar has accomplished is in smoking out the baal-priest mamzers and whiggers like jewdas the jewst Howard, jewff the gewff, and MatthewOtt as definitely not right.
                    What?! Who pulled the double-dildo out of my bunghole and transgendered mangina???!!! You've even got it in for Matthew now? Matthew Ott meine_twatt!!! Tell me, Marty, -- us jews love to call you 'Marty' -- is there anyone here, apart from your yapping sniffing fox terrier/jewhund, 6killer, who isn't a baal-priest/mamzer/jew/whigger? Anyone at all? jewdas the jewst Howard and jewff the gewff, muh baal-priest pickles, want to know how you found us out? We refuse to think that the odor of sanctimony is so detectable.

Half a beard. Cumming from a critter with none of a beard. Half a man. From not a man but a transgendered morphedyke jew. Half a wit. From a nit-wit.
                    As I was remarking to someone over on my Christian Nationalist Forum, while you are about the most nastiest, most degenerate evil twisted vile spawn of Satan I have ever 'met' on the Internet -- something I wrote that you 'neglected' to post in jewr response and which I've remedied -- the fact of the matter is that it is not only my Genesis 3:15 nose which detected you by the stench of pharisaical sanctimony you emit, but that jewr fellow mamzers and whigger baal-priests are able to detect a fellow, broth. . . ., er, sist. . . . er, morphadyke in Satan, and so acting under the influence of Genesis 3:15, the only Law of YHWH you spawn of Satan are able to obey, you cluster together when invading Christian Israelite territory. Hence when I attack a lying jew mamzer morphedyke, the silly senile mamzer judass the jewst and the idiot whigger jewff the gewff aided and abetted jewrself.

Now Matthew Ott last month came up with revealing his supposed name and address over at Pastor Finck's forum and thus freaked out quite a few of the DSCI brethren of both long and new standing who wondered why this was done. My policy is as follows: Anyone in a position of leadership within the bowel Movement must reveal his true name and face and address while those who are the rank-and-file shouldn't reveal anything about themselves.

Now this policy of course annoys ZOG, which when it removes from power or life someone like Pastor Butler then it whines about 'lone wolves' that ZOG piglice and the jews no longer can track. If I had a cartooning talent I'd draw a cartoon of a jew .50-cal bullet busting apart a dandelion head, releasing 100 'lone-wolf' seeds to the wind for dispersal.

Likewise it annoys you jew and mamzer and whigger agents provacateur that while jewr kind can indeed cause trouble for the Internet activities of Christian Israel, you can't really take down something with nothing. Yes, a jew can indeed harass and bother someone like myself, there simply is no means of "taking down Lindstedt" as was the stated purpose of this Argentinian sephardic jew mamzer out of Belgium, part of the jew mamzer troika running an Internet sting of the Belgian hate-piglice out of Brussels known as phorafags/feebs.

So, Matthew Ott was wanting to play politician and Rodney King with a deranged jew gender-bendering mong[r]ollian spam-mamzer like jewrself and supporting 100% the efforts at censorship of Christian Israel by jewr baal-priest pickles jewdass the jewst Howard and jewff the gewff, Richmond scalawag. Now since no true Christian Israelite ever supports the jew program of censoring 'truth-speech' and calling it 'hate-speech' and banning it as obscene, then the effect was to figure all of this nest of jews, mamzers and ZOG whiggers had cum here to invade Pastor Visser's forum and eat it out. ZOG has always been interested in infiltrating DSCI by means of watering down DSCI Orthodoxy and by bringing in its baal-priests and mamzers to do so. The books of Ezra and Nehemiah show that as was done 2500 years ago, so too is it done today at ZOG/Babylon's end time. Today myself and Pastor Finck and Teacher Clifton Emahiser have the job of politically and religiously making Christian Israel free and purified from jew mamzer incursions.

So what it boils down to is a Genesis 3:15 thing: a jew mamzer's sanctimonious pharisaical talmudist stench is detected both by the Dual-Seedline Christian Israelite with Genesis 3:15 jewdar and by the jews, mamzers, and ZOGling whiggers wanting to cum in and feast on diseased sheep-whigger, jail and murder the DSCI leadership, and put theysselfs up as the new [d]rulers.

The past policy of no censorship of Christian Israel worked. You dirty jews, mamzers, and whiggers whined, and 'Fruit-Loop' Visser, the admin, set up a new policy for the new synagogue forum of "No Disrespecting the whiggaz" and "No profanity directed at the kikes." All alien and contrary to Christian Israelite mores and customs of absolutely free political speech.

And who brought that about? Why jew did, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666! You and jewr mamzer and shabbes whigger baal-pickles.
                    Another Lindstedtism: baal-pickle: a mamzer or whigger baal-priest which like the priests of Cybelene would cut off they's penis and testicles and throw the severed organs through a window and make that person so blessed have to nurse the catamite eunuch back to health. The new 'priest' of Cybele/Earth Mother would pickle its severed reproductive organs, dress up as a female and demand that it be treated with respect.

This entire religion was associated with Tantalus/Hantili, who was also believed to be of Hittite/Canaanite jew origin. You, Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666 are thus the very epitome of a transgendered jew mamzer -- and act accordingly.

So, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, while much of my Genesis 3:15 enmity for jewrself is organic, I look at the fact jew're here on Pastor Visser's forum as a good thing in that jewr silliness has revealed sundry mamzer and whigger baal-pickles and infilltraitors who do NOT belong within or have any true part of Christian Israel.

An adoptive or biological spawn of Satan will believe and heed the lying words of another adoptive or biological spawn of Satan. A Son of YHWH will disbelieve and disregard the lying words of an adoptive or biological spawn of Satan like jewrself, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666.

And thus are the sides chosen.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Ample Material For The Movement Turd #5 & #6

Ample Material For The Movement Turd #5 & #6

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3501#post3501
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...861#post243861
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1599#post1599
                      http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1778#p1778

Originally posted by matthewott

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p1766

I love how you do not actually address anything I have had to say. If anyone is "playing" at CI it is you. Once again, FOR THE RECORD, I supported you in the past, AS WELL AS defended you in the thread that got your panties in a bunch. I NEVER called for you to be CENSORED, let alone banned, AND NEITHER DID JAMES OR JEFF! You're childish tirades should have been reserved for Obadiah, as he/she/it was the one who started the thread as an apparent attack on you. I defended you, and James and Jeff did nothing but quote scripture validating that profanity should be used in moderation, if at all. All three of us admit to using profanity, so we are not being hypocritical. We all agree that it should be placed in the same context as alcohol...there is a time, a place, and a responsibility to go with it's use. We all agree that if people don't like your ministry, then they don't need to pay attention. So your ridiculous crusade against us is UNFOUNDED! You are proving to be part of the problem that afflicts our brethren. This is going to be my last post in direct response to you in any thread. You keep yielding your fruits, and I mine. And thus we will be judged. I will pray for you as you are my brethren, and I forgive you...but I will have nothing further to do with you no matter how much you slander me. I am now a forum moderator here and I will NOT censor you, nor request that you be BANNED. You do a good enough job doing it to JEWRSELF (I still like Lindstedtisms).

Yah Bless,
                      Matt

Originally posted by matthewott
                      I love how you do not actually address anything I have had to say.
                      I could say, "Yes, I did, yes, I did" but I simply don't see the point to it. What I did point out is that this MatthewOtt simply don't have any inherent notion as how to behave like Christian Identity Whites are supposed to act and quite a bit like an agent provacateur does act in the 16 years I've been in the Movement.

Normal Whites in CI don't usually bring a lot of attention to themselves unless they have the notion that they are a Pastor or leader of some sort. This character brings nothing to the table. I've gotten a bunch of private messages asking what is with this character. I then ask them why they need this character that they need to break cover. Since they don't, I advise people to leave this character alone.

Now you and the rest of the idiots and probable anglo-mestizos and mamzers and marauding poofter gender-bendering cross-dressing morphedyke mamzers from VNNF recently displaced to Visser's old forum are less than worthless in that you don't provide anything whatsoever, yet you insist that you get jewr own way.

Now on the off chance any of you DID have something legitimate to offer -- not that you have, given that you show up and make claims as to who you are which is dangerous to verify -- then what does that have to do with anything? How are you going to affect anything outside of Halifax, Pennsylvania? jewr not!

But, if I am correct in my suspicion that you are an agent provacateur playing at CI, then there is every reason to treat you with suspicion.

Originally posted by Kluntztwatt
                      If anyone is "playing" at CI it is you.
                      I've only been playing at it for 16 years now. Most people outside CI think of me as the new 'Pope' of CI. Must chap jewr whigger or mamzer ass, right?

Once again, FOR THE RECORD, I supported you in the past, AS WELL AS defended you in the thread that got your panties in a bunch.
                      Let's see. The intrepid whigger or mamzer agent provacateur wants into the CI portion of the bowel Movement. It pretends to support myself -- well, actually if one looks at the actual thread it goes back and forth like a possum caught in the middle of the road trying to be all things to all people -- and then when I rightfully suspect that it is yet another agent provacateur playing at being CI -- when you've been around any length of time you get to know the drill of these critters -- then it plays the game that I need itz support. I don't.

You went one way then the other siding with some transgendered cross-dressing lying hypocrite who was Linder's pet CI-Tard. Now you are pissing and moaning because I don't want nothing to do with you.

What I like about Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker/Kluntjewnior is that this transgendered morphadyke from VNNF has certainly gotten all of the formerly secret mamzers and whiggers and piglice OFF THE FENCE and declaring theysselfs. He-she-it certainly has done a very good jewb of smoking jewrselfs out.

None of you nor the other critters have any sense of how to behave like White men. None. At best, you are in this playing at CI simply because you want to tell everyone how tough or fierce or manly jew're. At typpycull, jewr another whigger or mamzer agent provacateur jackass.

I NEVER called for you to be CENSORED, let alone banned, AND NEITHER DID JAMES OR JEFF!
                      The fact of the matter is that you are a liar. Both jewdass the jewst Howard and jewliesses ass jewff the gewff have in fact called for my censorship. You said that you backed them 100%. Therefore you support my censorship.

Now how I have unearthed agents provacateur is simply to pick at a lie or two, and let the liar make more lies in order to cover the lies they already made, and eventually their lies fall apart. Who needs to waste time with liars.

Originally posted by Obaliar'stwatt
                      You're childish tirades should have been reserved for Obadiah, as he/she/it was the one who started the thread as an apparent attack on you. I defended you, and James and Jeff did nothing but quote scripture validating that profanity should be used in moderation, if at all. All three of us admit to using profanity, so we are not being hypocritical.
                      Of course you are being hypocrites and liars. If, as all of you claim, you all use four-letter words, then by what possible standard can you meter out what and how many four-letter words I am to be allowed in my message? Is jewr meter set to what four-letter Anglo-Saxon words you use, how many and how often you personally use such, and then I am to be imputed sin to if I say a single "fuck" "shit" "piss" or "cunt" over some licensing standard you have proactively allowed to myself because you have already allowed jewself whatever you have allowed jewrself?

The fact of the matter is that there is no direct Scriptural prohibition against using any Israelite words. None, other than the Third Commandment to not wrongfully use the Name of YHWH. (The Law of YHWH says that all not forbidden is allowed, yet it is jews who talmudize their pharisee evasions.) These four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables are simple honest inherent words used to describe real life. Thus they are used by White minds. It is the dirty spawn of Satan 'mind' and that of the mamzer Beasts of the Field who find plain White speech offensive while hypocritically creating and wallowing in every perversion known to these animals.

Now Anglo-mestizos/mamzers trying to pass for White ALWAYS try to infiltrate into Christian Identity just like the Edomite pharisee jews did in making up a sort of man-made talmud to make illegal and illicit whatever the White man does. They add they's own talmudic notions towards what real White men say or do, and blaspheme YHWH and YHWH's Law by adding to it. And to such shall be added all the plagues written in the Bible, cf Rev. 22:18.

Now just as Jesus Christ walked right through the 'traditions of men' whenever the pharisee jew mamzers of His day, so too do I piss on the smarmy blatherings of shabbes whiggers and anonymous mamzers like jewrself, Obadorkkker/Klunts-twatt, jewdass the jewst, and jewff the gewff. After all, what are you going to do about it? Whine and bitch some more?

Obaliar/Obadorkkker666/Kluntjewnior on VNNF was caught saying, "Fuck the Rules, they Suck!" as well as calling everyone who disagreed with he/she/it a jew and calling for freedom of speech. Then this slithering slavering vicious evil critter denied that it was being a hypocrite -- it was -- then went back to insisting that Pastor Lindstedt had to obey the same talmudic pharisaical injunction that it had made up but itzself couldn't be bothered to obey.

Now does Matttwatt, jewdass the jewst Howard, and jewlysses ass jewff the gewff impose their own talmudic interpretations upon this gender-bendering virtual cross-dresser from the LinderMillerite Greater Free Range Tard Corral and take it to task? Of course not. The talmudic pharisaical jew-laws are only to be enforced upon Pastor Lindstedt, not theysselfs! And, just like TraitorGlenn Miller, these mamzers and whiggers and agents provacateur want a jewnified Church, the better to spy upon. ZOGling whigger and mamzwer piglice just love to promote a false [j]unity the better so that they can infiltrate a hierarchy and roll it up. All Babylonian mamzers instinctively want a hierarchy of evil so that the plans of their fathers Cain/Sargon and Nimrod/Semiramis can be carried out under jewniversalism wherein YHWH's Servant Nation is destroyed through mixing the Seed of Men, cf. Daniel 2:44. Whenever any of the long-time known Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors like myself caution that this [j]unity is a curse and a trap which goes against YHWH's Law, our People's Nature, and the simple fact of internal security, these ZOGling whigger and mamzer probable piglice throw a hissy fit, demanding that I dare not slander a 'brother' whom I have not met, who all invariably fall into line behind a transgendered hypocrite from VNNF, and propose imposing a speech code based upon a wh'iggers' demand that they don't be 'disrespected.' And from now on, these made-up [d]rules will now be enfarced without tolerance or good sense, selectively no doubt, in FruitLoop Visser's new Jezebel's Pussy Palace.

In any case, FruitLoop Visser's new v-bulletin toy won't last very long not only because of these new, to be selectively enfarced [d]rules impinging upon Christian Israel's very right to free speech in an attempt to create a failed 'DSCI $permFront/StormFront' for the terminally femnisheviked, but for the fact that Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has been invited/incited to join the new Visser whorehouse on the MisInformation Stupor-Highway for this mamzer's FIFTH incarnation, no less, but that Pastor Visser wants to be this thieving mamzer's best of friends. Putting aside that this thieving mamzer has been banned for threatening Pastor John Britton's family as well as myself, posting Pastor Britton's personal information for reason of harassment, for which was the original prohibition at Pastor Visser's, but since the second or third time it was banned, it has taken to calling Christian Identity a fraud, based upon calling everyone a mamzer except itzself. In the Bryan Wright bizarro-kikenwhirrrrld, everyone in Christian Identity is a mamzer -- except Bryan Wright, prison mamzer.

Now Pastor Visser has, in my estimation, pretty much idiotically sawn the branch upon which sits his own ministry, by inviting a mamzer like Bryan Wright who has recently claimed not only that Pastor Richard Butler is a mamzer, but that Pastor Wesley Swift is a mamzer as well. So, if the very founders of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity are mamzers, then isn't DSCI a 'racial fraud' as Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood claims?

Now if you are 'personal friends' with Bryan Wright, like Visser allowed himself to become, then have you not self-revoked your own credentialed ordination through these Bryan-Wright defamed mamzers Pastor Richard Butler and Pastor Wesley Swift? Have you not allowed yourself to deny the racial validity of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity by this act of treasonous slander?

THESIS
                      A. Bryan Wright claims that Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is a 'racial fraud' because not only are everyone in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity except this lying criminal kike mamzer is a mamzer, but that especially holds true for Pastor Richard Butler and Pastor Wesley Swift, the Founders of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

B. Jeromy Visser personally invites Bryan Wright to his new v-bulletin forum with new [d]rules, selectively enforced, to benefit gender-bendering mamzers and other shabbes whiggers and mamzers, and makes Bryan Wright his personal friend. This after working with Bryan Wright for the past six years, after Bryan Wright is trying to steal from Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH. Jeromy Visser knows all about Bryan Wright's criminal and 'religious' behavior and condones, no, supports it.

CONCLUSION:
                      C. Jeromy Visser is a traitor to Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and to the line of pastors such as Wesley Swift and Richard Butler in whose names he claims ordination to be a member of that particular religion. And in doing so, Visser has not only cut himself off from being a minister in any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, but from the Body of Christ.

Given that both thesis are proven, and by Jeromy Visser himself, then what other conclusion can be drawn?

Originally posted by Matttwattt
                      We all agree that it should be placed in the same context as alcohol...there is a time, a place, and a responsibility to go with it's use.
                      No, nitwit, we don't agree that using four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables is a sin. Only gender-bendering hypocritical lying Australian 51-year-old Aussie poofter jew mamzers who virtually dress behind an female avaturd after plying their disinformation trade over at VNNF and $permFront, and their shabbes whigger and mamzer talmudic baal-pickles worsheeping Cybele, and probable ZOG piglice like jewrself claim that we 'agree' that using sundry four-letter honest Anglo-Saxon monosyllables is any 'sin' other than to jewr Babtist Hobbyist, Pentecostal Linthead, New Covenant Cornholer baal-priest jewdayo talmudic pharisaisms. My point has always been that using such words are not inherently sinful, and you have agreed with me above. Yet jewrself insist upon claiming control by imposing some arbitrary system of meterage upon my free expression politically and religiously.

In short, you are a pharisee who has ceded that jewr talmudic pharisaisms have no lawful basis.

I'm so glad to see that ZOG's agent provacateur piglice have not any understanding of logic, just as they, having a jew or nigger in theyz genetic woodpile, cannot and do not have the Law of YHWH written upon theyz' hearts -- hence they are always almost immediately detected.

Originally posted by Matttwattt
                      We all agree that if people don't like your ministry, then they don't need to pay attention. So your ridiculous crusade against us is UNFOUNDED!
                      There never was no crusade. If, as you ostensibly agree, that if people don't like my ministry then they need not read my words or listen to my podcasts -- something I've said for the past nearly two weeks ever since this matter was started with myself as a target by Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkkker666, the transgendered poofter baal-VNNF-tard -- then this escalation has been caused by ZOGling whiggers and mamzers instinctively taking Genesis 3:15 sides. This way, instead of me having to take out a Genesis 3:15 foot patrol out under an assumed sockpuppet over at VNNF or $permFront or phorafags/feebs, the past nearly two weeks the transgendered middle-aged morphadyke pseudo-Assie lesbo-poofter, itz sundry shabbes whigger and mamzer baal-pickle piglice and trolls have been obliging enough so that I didn't have to crank up the virtual Land-Cruiser but got to shoot on the back-forty over as Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser's old v-bulletin forum.

And a mighty fine Genesis 3:15 pissfight was had by all! :lol:

Originally posted by Obadorkkker666's MeinTwatt
                      You are proving to be part of the problem that afflicts our brethren. This is going to be my last post in direct response to you in any thread. You keep yielding your fruits, and I mine. And thus we will be judged. I will pray for you as you are my brethren, and I forgive you...but I will have nothing further to do with you no matter how much you slander me.
                      Silly ZOGling whigger or mamzer piglice. Tricks are for shitheads.

Name a single legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity True Believer who has been harmed by this past two-weeks fighting with a transgendered lesbo-poofter VNNF/$permFront Boat Piss-pul, and itz sundry talmudic pharisaic whigger and mamzer baal-pickle piglice and trolls over the stupid controversy as to whether Pastor Lindstedt should or should not be saying "fuck" or "shit" or "cunt." It's not as if any whigger or mamzer or jew stupid enough to try would do any better than me telling those whiggers, mamzers, and jews to "Fuck-off, you whigger, mamzer and jew twatted cuntifucktarded shithead!!!"

No, what happened is that Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 simply squealed and screetched and the shabbes whiggers and mamzer agents provacateur and piglice and trolls took Genesis 3:15 sides -- as did genuine Christian Israel -- the whigger sheep looked at the battle from the sidelines. Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser's new virtual v-bulletin Jezebel's Pussy Pleasure Palace will open as a virtual whorehouse under a cloud, Visser will have to either finally get rid of that thieving kikenmamzer Bryan Wright and still face the wrath of those who revere Pastor Wesley Swift and Pastor Richard Butler, and won't take kindly to them being referred to as 'mamzers' and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity referred to as a 'racial fraud.'

No, what happened is that you will probably have to cum back to the Department of ZOGland Insecurity and tell jewr paymasters that thanks to that stupid Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkkker666 acting like a lesbo-poofter hypocritical kikenmamzer ass-clown, and the shabbes mamzer/whigger baal-pickles breaking cover and taking Genesis 3:15 sides, that the latest attempt to infiltrate Christian Israel has failed. Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser's new Jezebel's Pussy Pleasure Palace is gonna be a D$CI ghetto flop. You might round up a few deranged diseased idiot whigger sheep, but that's about it. At least itz not another Ruby Ridge is the only good news.

Name a single legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity True Believer who has been harmed by this past two-weeks fighting with sundry transgendered abominations, shabbes mamzer and whigger piglice. Answer: You can't! Why? Because none of the genuine element were ever harmed by me fighting with the likes of jewrself. They stayed under cover and didn't get involved, as they did not need to do so.

Originally posted by MattTwattt the Tewwibull
                      I am now a forum moderator here and I will NOT censor you, nor request that you be BANNED. You do a good enough job doing it to JEWRSELF (I still like Lindstedtisms).

Yah Bless,
                      Matt
                      Silly ZOGling whigger or mamzer piglice. This one reminds me of the hogsnake in South Dakota that pretended to be a prairie rattler. I'd have left it be because I like prairie rattlesnakes eating on the prairie dogs, as long as they are away from the buildings, but I detest poseurs, and so I killed it for itz pretense.

Why do you think I have my own web pages and forums? Why do you think I am invited on Movement listservers -- the genuine ones -- to write my own columns on my own subforums?

You threatening banning me means less than nothing. Right now I am a moderator -- of my own subforum here on Pastor Finck's, and I have the autonomy to ban you from this subforum -- if I pleased. I do not please simply because today I love to unearth the agents provacateur like jewrself thick as ticks around the asshole of Christian Israel. For now, sufficient unto this day is the exposure of tares amongst the wheat of Christian Israel. In the overall scheme of things, Jesus Christ will have uprooted and burnt every one of you plants that Satan has planted, and I can only pray that I shall be alive to help in that necessary task at the very End.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-25-2010, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I'm replying .
                        Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-07-2010, 03:00 AM.
                        You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1917

Comment

Why I got kicked out of Visser's CPM Forum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1613#post1613

I got kicked out of Visser's CPM v-bulletin forum -- the old one, not the new one that I call Jezebel's Pussy Palace D$CI $permFront -- simply because I got tired of Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright working in collusion together to try to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and the $400,000+ it was due, perhaps never to be paid, or perhaps someday of be paid out.

Now I knew that the odds were great that I would be banned, especially given the high collection of baal-priests both mamzer and shabbes whigger which had gathered there the past few weeks, days. I knew that the odds were that someone like Visser who had been working in tandem with his criminal confederate Bryan Wright for six years probably wouldn't admit to being a wannabe thief. I also knew that Fruit-Loop Visser, Sci-Fi's Admin of the Forum, was a liar which wanted to ban me for months and had censored my posts and lied that the free-hosting service had done so. So I doubted that my two demands would be met: An absolute banning of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood in all forms, avatars, and aliases, and an end to trying to get the Board of Directors to give Visser control of this dead Nazi's estate. Secondly, an absolute ban on Fruit-Loop Visser's getting to in any way mess with my posts on my subforum.

Well, since none of my demands will be met, then I am free to go ahead with what I intended to do before all this occurred, namely let Jeromy Visser look like a crook. After all, Visser and Bryan Wright never did need to hook up together and work together in order to get hold of an estate belonging to Ray Redfearin and Morris Gulett.

It is foolish to worry about the inevitable happening. I sort of sensed when this transgendered critter calling itzself Obadiah 1:18 first showed up that this critter would claim the worst of the poseurs calling theysselfs Christian Identity

Originally posted by Pastor Visser View Post
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3510#post3510

Paranoia, disrespect, slander, etc.

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

Jeromy Visser is a traitor to Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and to the line of pastors such as Wesley Swift and Richard Butler in whose names he claims ordination to be a member of that particular religion. And in doing so, Visser has not only cut himself off from being a minister in any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, but from the Body of Christ.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3501#post3501
                          Sci-Fi Faber, is that you?

Drop-kick this ungrateful paranoid straight to Hell.

Let him work out his slander problems there. roll-eyes

Nutzpuh,

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-26-2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

jewry VisserSpringer on The Movement Turd?
                            When is jerry visserspringer coming on your show then? I think he has listened to how strong your delivery has become over the airwaves and might be SHITting himself over that prospect.
                            The thing about it is that I simply got tired of Visser's letting Bryan Wright on for the FIFTH time at his new Jezebel's Pussy Palace and here Bryan Wright/Billy Wood had just got off calling everyone a mamzer, including Visser and especially Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. Letting Bryan Wright on was not only a betrayal of Pastor Wesly Swift and Pastor Richard Butler, but of Pastor 6Killer for all the times Bryan Wright threatened his family and himself.

Secondly, all the mamzers and ZOGlings were getting on my last disgusted nerve. The VNNF Boat Pisspul Incursion was joined by every wannabe baal-priest mamzer and whigger wanting to play Aryan Nations. The ZOG line about me being a chomo popped up and so there is going to have to be a Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome example made of these idiot whiggers and baal-priests wanting to be jewkals.

And, Visser was playing games and yapping about how he had betrayed me from the time of $permFront back in 2007, and conspired with Sci-Fi Faber this June-August of 2009 with a hare-brained scheme to remove me as a minister. The whiggers are whining that I have a Church Incorporation and that they do not -- although they could incorporate in theyz' own states -- but they won't, being stupid lazy whiggers and mamzer baal-priests.

Lastly, I think that Visser's new contributor is Uncle Schlomo, with the red whigger & jew.

So all of this contributed to make the Perfect [Shit]Storm. Yes, Visser will be allowed to answer all charges and specifications raised, but the point of the matter is that the critter is guilty as hell.

So, this is what is going to happen. Visser is a natural-born betrayer, and sooner or later Visser will alienate even his fellow rats, like Sci-Fi Faber, who was all mad that Visser didn't betray me like arranged last June. Oh well. Thieves fall out.

We'll probably do the Movement Turd on Sunday as scheduled.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-26-2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

There Comes a Time When Enough Is Enough!

There Comes a Time When Enough is Enough!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1617#post1617
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...408#post244408
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1823#p1823

Originally posted by Les
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=20#p1799

haha
                              Pastor Lindstedt, I'll be sending you, as well as Pastor Finck some donations this month. I been really enjoying you guys laying out the liars,gimps and wimps.

I was sort of "shocked" maybe at first, when I read your posts on the internet, then the more I read, the more I felt comfortable.
                              When I contacted you, you were nothing like the posts, but a true gentleman.
                              If people have a problem with the way you speak, then they are not "one of the boys", and would never be able to handle the hard reality of what has to be done in war.

I never have been to war, (thank Yahweh) but I am very confident that when our ancestors did go,in the past 7,000 years, we swore our brains out, we used filthy language,we had vices, we were not "saints', but we got the job done for our people and for our Creator,YAHWEH.

If I had choice between a hardnosed, no-nonsense preacher like J.B. Stoner, or Neuman Britton, and Pete Peters, who do you think I'd pick?

Originally posted by Les
                              haha
                              Pastor Lindstedt, I'll be sending you, as well as Pastor Finck some donations this month. I been really enjoying you guys laying out the liars,gimps and wimps.
                              Hello Les:

If you would, rather than send me anything -- I have plenty enough money for my own needs -- send my share to Pastor Finck, who is running a series of web pages for DSCI customers.

I no longer have my doubts as to Visser's honesty -- after the FIFTH time of him bringing on Bryan Wright after all the petty harassment of Pastor John Britton and his family and simply trying to get into Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and using Bryan Wright to do so -- and violating his agreement to keep up both an uncensored subforum for myself and Pastor Finck I simply must state that Visser, with his new-found wealth, is probably running a ZOG false-front for the benefit of baal-priests pretending to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

The fact of the matter is that these baal-priests and agents provacateur simply can't be trusted to leave well enough alone, letting each and every small pastor run his particular one or two-family church as they see fit, but must always seek a [j]unity under which other people must be brought up to theyz' foreign anglo-mestizo Babtist Hobbyist or Pentecostal Linthead pretensions, which they theysselfs fled when it became nothing but jewdayo estrogen-drench churchianity.

So given that Visser -- as I do not recognize as a legitimate pastor anyone who befriends someone who claims that Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler were mamzers and thus cuts out the very legitimacy and authority from which is allegedly derived his theological foundations -- has some new ZOG-found wealth not available no longer to myself, it would seem that it would be best to have someone who has both technological savvy and can be trusted to let every pastor preach his own message.

Originally posted by Les
                              I was sort of "shocked" maybe at first, when I read your posts on the internet, then the more I read, the more I felt comfortable.
                              I simply do not see any reason to pretend to anything. While I preached the DSCI political message in the 1990s, I didn't need to have any title other than what those who followed my leadership gave me. In fact, it was deemed best to downplay my Christian Identity beliefs so that I could edit an Internet militia magazine and work with niggers like JJ Johnson on one hand and Louis Beam and Katya Lane on the other.

Yet when I decided that in order to get things accomplished -- and to try to avoid being illegally doped up in the NutHouse -- to become a pastor, I found that all sorts of petty-minded little tyrants and baal-priests wanted to become pastors and reverends and Aryan Nations clergymen, yet they were liars and thieves and dopers and untrustworthy power-mad abusers of their flocks. Not that they have any flocks, because DSCI family men will not put up with much, if any, abuse.

My talent lies in political writing, networking administration and leadership. Time after time I've had to lead because most men don't know what they want or how to get it -- and I at least have some sort of vision as to what needs to be done. Granted, this is easier simply because there is no gainsaying the Great Tribulation regardless of what we do.

So contrary to the lies of the baal-priests led by this above gender-bendering VNNF mamzer troll Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666, I am not in the habit of speaking nothing but four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Yet I am not afraid to occasionally indulge, yet not usually before women and children in public.

Masculine thought is almost usually direct. Feminine 'feelings' which are a specialty of this Obaliar monstrous mamzer creature have no real justification possible so pretenses must be maintained while this vicious middle-aged male poofter hides its lies and hypocrisy under a gelatinous glorp of sanctimony and the avatar of a stunningly gorgeous fuckable White girl. This critter is actually a probable homosexual mamzer of 51 years old who knows how to attract the virtual gallantry of idiot whiggers who haven't had pussy since pussy had them. These femnishevikized mamzer and whigger nitwits see the avaturd, and then think that that evil Pastor Lindstedt -- Marty -- is talking rudely to this most fuckable cunt which they could never get, and they fall over theyz' tongues to try to curb mine, in hoping to get to apply theyz little peckers to Obadorkkkker666's virtual mangina.

Whereas White men see a mamzer or jew or whigger faggot impersonating a female in order to lead CI-poseur mamzers and whiggers by theys' dicks. And thus we are repulsed by this behavior, both on the part of this impersonating hypocritical lying pervert, and that of the idiot whiggers and mamzer baal-priests among us who would curtail our freedom simply because they wish to impress this fake pussy.

When I contacted you, you were nothing like the posts, but a true gentleman.
                              Why should I place additional burdens upon a White Christian Israelite man? Do we have not enough burdens in being forced to be wage and tax slaves to the jews and muds?

Since the Law of YHWH is written on your heart, and mine, would it not be presumptuous of me to add to the light and easy burden of Christ?

Also I grew up within Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God, and seen the way in which the petty little dick(less)tators of the local elders and pastors would go around to their memberships' homes and have a sort of inspection over the housekeeping of their wives and other stupid shit. My father wouldn't even let them into the house, telling them that my mother's rather inadequate housekeeping was fine enough for him and he was to be the judge of that matter of his household. These petty little tyrants didn't like hearing that, but my father was right. Plus the dog kept them at bay and they were afraid of being bitten.

I have absolutely no use for petty power-seeking. And the petty shitheads and baal-priests pretending to be Dual-Seedlline Christian Identity who refuse to identity theysselfs so that I could give them back a measure of the abuse that they would heap upon others as bullies, are really contemptible. Not having any business of theys' own to run, having neither chick nor child, how can these bloodless cowardly eunuchs pretend to have power over anything?

These cowardly frustrated evil-doing mamzer and whigger baal-priests, unhappy that I preach a gospel of freedom and ordered liberty, and thus take from them 'their' slaves, claim that I preach licenciousness in not imposing a speech code upon my friends and followers. To which I say that if Christ has not forbidden anything, then who are they to with talmudic hatred of Christian Israel or CI's ordered liberty, to forbid it? They claim that Paul, who was in reaction to the 'traditions of the pharisees' was in fact a pharisee, when Paul was anything but, rather doing away with circumcision and other laws for his Greek and Roman Christian Israelite converts. They would turn Paul back into Saul, and thus under color of law oppress the Church on behalf of their inner jew.

To that I tell such to fuck off. If any baal-priest cums up to you and tells you what to do, geld the stupid nosy motherfucker if your sense of freedom says that this is necessary to let the baseborn who have no law other than the talmud to learn to mind theyz' own business. After a bout of Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome even the nosiest of regime criminals learn to keep a low profile.

If people have a problem with the way you speak, then they are not "one of the boys", and would never be able to handle the hard reality of what has to be done in war.
                              I have told them that if they do not like what I write -- to not read it. If they do not like what I say, to not listen.

But these evildoers simply cannot mind theyz' own business. So, in order to have freedom, it is necessary to eliminate the tares from amongst the wheat. Then, and only then will tares be silent, in hopes of not being found out and burnt. but then it will be too late.

I never have been to war, (thank Yahweh) but I am very confident that when our ancestors did go,in the past 7,000 years, we swore our brains out, we used filthy language,we had vices, we were not "saints', but we got the job done for our people and for our Creator, YAHWEH.
                              There is no preparation possible for the Great Tribulation, for such is like nothing ever before or will ever be again, according to Christ.

What we have is a whigger problem primarily. Not a nigger or beaner or gook or even jew problem. A whigger problem. Hence the introductory 'music' to my radio program.

Nor do I view my speech as particularly 'filthy' or inappropriate. Rather it is blunt and forceful and without pretense. It is impossible to have any other meaning to the four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllable, "shit" for example having no meaning other than as a noun, verb and adjective meaning "shit." "Shit" is something of no great value but rather something you flush away from yourself, and rightly so.

So given that these words do not change in meaning, they are difficult to lie with. And thus speech using such words is deemed honest and without pretense -- like my speech.

Since I am honest, then my sheep hear my voice, and are assured that I am about and looking after their interests.

But there are diseased sheep of little breeding and intelligence which prefer the lying words of jewkals and hate the words of honest shepherds. And by slinging honest words like . . . . 'shit' I get rid of such diseased and dishonest creatures.

Originally posted by Les
                              If I had choice between a hardnosed, no-nonsense preacher like J.B. Stoner, or Neuman Britton, and Pete Peters, who do you think I'd pick?
                              Pete Peters used to be a real fire-breather -- back in the early 1990's. Now all he wants to do is to fleece his flock. Which is fine because the better of his OSLers often become Dual-Seedline.

What I don't see is why people want to be abused by their pastors. John Britton tells me that his Uncle Neumann wasn't an abuser of his flock, and neither was his father James. People were supposed to know how to behave -- and did so.

But what we have are all of these little unknown baal-priests calling theysselfs a pastor or reverend who come up with their own little heresies, each wanting to tell foolish people what to do. If you are of Israel, as opposed to some sort of mamzer with a t'aint -- as in it ain't of Israel but rather some sort of mamzer -- then the Law of YHWH is already written on your heart. But is you are a mamzer, then since you lack any knowledge of how to act then you demand a talmudic list of pharisaical dos and don't and a pack of baal-priests to tell you what to do.

I've seen so many mamzers without a clue as to how to act within Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Mamzers like this character pretending to be Jesus Christ's actual brother calling itzself "James the Just." The idiot mamzer insists that a speech code be made lest some jew or femnishevik be 'disrespected' or offended. Not being able to understand the ways of ordered liberty, that certain Whites are YHWH's sheep and hear Christ's Voice, they insist that everyone be made to obey theyz' talmudisms that they derived. Like a nigger or beaner, they simply can't go off and rule themselves, but rather must force theysselfs upon the White man. Being cowardly, with a mamzer's Genesis 3:15 antipathy and an understanding of the consequences for daring to force the White man to theyz' alien customs and programming, they hide theyz' snouts.

Mamzers can no more learn to fit in to a White society and the DSCI Church than the Ephraimites could pronounce 'shibbolleth.' And thus like the jews and other mamzers and femnisheviks they insist on trying to change the White Man to be like them -- and use force to do so.

My complaint with Jeromy Visser was that Visser would keep on bringing in to his forum this evil degenerate mamzer named Bryan Wright who would threaten my good friend John Britton and his family, and occasionally myself, cause trouble beyond all acceptance by whites, then run off and show up for the fourth and then fifth time. When Visser brought in this evil deranged criminal mamzer, invited it in and made himself his own friend after both of them were suspected of trying to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000 it may receive someday, while at the same time lining up with this evil vicious morphedyke poofter pretending to be a White female and her masses of baal-priest shabbes whiggers and mamzers, I simply decided to cut to the chase and reveal threads from six months ago when Visser was wanting to allow Bryan Wright to claim to remove John Britton from being senior pastor of Morris Gulett's Church. I dug up a old posting wherein Bryan Wright admitted to resigning from Gulett's church and founding his own, and thus Bryan Wright was no longer able to maneuver in and kick out john Britton as senior acting pastor and put Jeromy Visser in.

So essentially for all his fine words, Jeromy Visser is a thief wanting to work with another convicted mamzer thief for the past six years, and I simply grew tired of outting up with it. Also. Visser was conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to try to remove me from my Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri church -- although such a program was doomed to fail if for no reason than because the state of Missouri isn't going to give the charter to anyone else.

So, these thieving baal-priests and mamzers are simply causing trouble because the jews want to place yet another ZOG false front forward as the Aryan Nations. Hence, the new-found money and v-bulletin and ZOG rent-a-baal-priest and mamzer support.

Right now I wish I hadn't ever proposed any alliance with either Visser or Sci-Fi Faber. After all, we each could have claimed to have run out own individual churches, and given that Visser is in Georgia, Sci-Fi Faber in New Jersey (where he used to hold Hal Turner's pecker), and I am in Missouri, then there is no need for any of us to bump into the others. And that is exactly what I proposed, and what these other two agreed to.

But yet Visser couldn't refrain from bringing in Bryan Wright. Since this is the FIFTH time in inviting that mamzer back to cause trouble, then I decided to raise to public scrutiny the very posts and files that I had hidden in August 2009 in which I got Morris Gulett to renew the charter of his Church of the Sons of YHWH -- at least until Sept. 2014.

There comes a time to fish or cut bait, and I've decided to put an end to this arrangement given that Visser keeps on bringing this criminal mamzer Bryan Wright back for fifths, that to allow this condition to continue would be unfair to my good friend and ally Pastor John Britton, and given that mamzers and baal-priests infesting Visser's Covenant People's Ministry are running wild trying to tell White men what to do based upon theyz's Genesis 3:15 hatred and stupidity, and given that Visser has effectively disavowed the very foundations of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity given that he allows his pet kikenmamzer Bryan Wright to lyingly claim that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift were mamzers, thus destroying any foundation of his own ministry. For if the Modern Founders of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity were mamzers, then DSCI could be called a 'racial fraud' as Visser's pet jew mamzer Bryan Wright lyingly claims.

There is no point in working with them who, while claiming to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, actually bring in thieving mamzers and jews and baal-priests telling Christian Israel what to do or say, who try to steal the probated property of a DSCI pastor now imprisoned, and maliciously make up lies calling the very foundations of our racial religion into account, unnecessarily.

I simply won't have it any more. There comes a time when enough is enough.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X