Thread: Betrayal By Visser

Default Just Pisser

Just Pisser

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1778
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...n-of-Lindstedt
    http://cpm.noonhost.com/2-vt1118.html?start=10#p4953
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...632#post251632

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Nope, I'm still in good standing with Gulett and all of CI, unlike molesting Marty. Of course you do got to figure out that Lindstedt notified Gulett that me and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, with whom I've been dancing with for six years, were trying to kick out Acting Pastor John Britton and put in myself and Bryan Wright in order to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and $400,000+ locked in probate. That, and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has issued death threats against Lindstedt and Britton and Britton's family, stalked Britton's daugher and granddaughter, claimed that Christian Identity is a Racial Fraud, and called everyone except itself a mamzer, including Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. Gulett did end up renewing the charter to his church, so I guess he did listen to Marty, which all of us whiggers and mamzers suffering from inter-[de]generational Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome like to call Molesting Marty. Do you know that me and Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller like to suck each other's cocks? That's why I put a VNNF RSS-feed on the new, ZOG-financed false-front Pisser's Pussy Parlor.:

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
    Senior Pastor / President
    The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-18-2010 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Add Links

Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Default Pisser's a ZOGbot

Pisser's a ZOGbot

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1779#post1779
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...664#post251664

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Visser View Post
    Just Pisser

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1778
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...n-of-Lindstedt
    http://cpm.noonhost.com/2-vt1118.html?start=10#p4953
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...632#post251632

Nope, I'm still in good standing with Gulett and all of CI, unlike molesting Marty. Of course you do got to figure out that Lindstedt notified Gulett that me and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, with whom I've been dancing with for six years, were trying to kick out Acting Pastor John Britton and put in myself and Bryan Wright in order to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and $400,000+ locked in probate. That, and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has issued death threats against Lindstedt and Britton and Britton's family, stalked Britton's daugher and granddaughter, claimed that Christian Identity is a Racial Fraud, and called everyone except itself a mamzer, including Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. Gulett did end up renewing the charter to his church, so I guess he did listen to Marty, which all of us whiggers and mamzers suffering from inter-[de]generational Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome like to call Molesting Marty. Do you know that me and Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller like to suck each other's cocks? That's why I put a VNNF RSS-feed on the new, ZOG-financed false-front Pisser's Pussy Parlor.:

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
    The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Visser has been reduced to posting old letters from Pastor Morris Gulett from jail and prison trying to prove the idiotic: That Gulett made him, somehow, Acting Senior Pastor and called myself a child molester. The actual proof is different. Gulett begged Pastor John Britton to be Acting Senior Pastor after his first choice, Joe Johnson turned out to be a little thief and crook wanting to be an absolute dictator. Gulett gave over his forum and web page to a Zach Craft, who turned out to be a Rick Spring ZOG sockpuppet, and 'Zach Craft' deleted Gulett's web page and forum. This Bryan Wright/Billy Wood is Visser's pet mamzer and ZOG contact and has been associated with Visser for nearly six years. They got Gulett to kick out Joe Johnson, but Gulett didn't trust Visser/Bryan Wright and so he begged his old sidekick, John Britton to be his Senior Acting Pastor and hold together his Church of the Sons of YHVH. As did I, even though unjustly removed by Johnson's machinations because a former friend betrayed me by posting material from my own forums and web pages to Gulett's forum after I specifically told him not to do so.

That John Britton was the genuine Acting Senior Pastor was confirmed by Visser and Bryan Wright plotting to remove him from his office, and replace Britton with Visser. I found out that the Church of the Sons of YHVH charter was going to expire by Sept. 23, 2009, notified Britton, Gulett and others on the actual Board of CSOY, and counterattacked by pointing out that Bryan Wright/Billy Wood had resigned in May 2007 from Gulett's Church.

Later that month I found out that Visser had conspired with Sci-Fi Faber to remove me from my own Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, although how those chickenheads intended to accomplish that was a mystery, including to them. Visser betrayed Sci-Fi Faber, hacked Sci-Fi Faber's web page (although Sci-Fi was a complete tard who would give out his web page password to nine people at a time, then would wonder why and how his web page and forum were deleted), and threatened to send Sci-Fi Faber to prison along with his buddy Hal Turner.

Just like when I read the damning evidence of Visser's criminality and treason, Visser has nothing else to do other than to try to get glib on me. Glib doesn't work. Slick crookedness is what got Visser in trouble and amongst other regime criminals and rats. These criminals ALWAYS snitch each other out.

I have never hid the fact that I am a herald of racial, religious and class civil warfare which will become known as the Great Tribulation. I used to advocate prion poisoning. What made me quit was finding out that yes, indeed, prion poisoning was spreading, but it was due to Department of Agriculture policies allowing for game farms which are bath-houses for Chronic Wasting Disease. Observing the spread of prion-poisoning, it seems that five out of six new outbreaks were and are caused by allowing deer and elk trophy farming. Now while prion poisoning by design is possible, for me to advocate it any more is like me advocating spreading GAIDS by personally begging White Christian Israelites to butt-fuck niggers with GAIDS. The faggots and niggers and beaners are doing just fine in spreading GAIDS without my input on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by jewromy Pisser
    Drunk & Dunked In The Piss of the Klunt

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...639#post251639

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...636#post251636

Some Bruder Schweigen type bullshit about funding the RaHoWa?
    Indeed - that's the supposed theory anyway.

Consider that molesting Marty (who went to a mental hospital for a three year [90-day] "evaluation") is NOT a criminal, just everyone else in DSCI.

No, he's an "established" non-pastor that seemingly knew nothing of C.I. until his untimely release last year, after all. Only ZOGbots who have laid hands upon ourselfs and self-anointed oursselfs with an unholy mixture of Crisco and Jugen's Lotion get to qualify. Do you also know that I've been drunk on and dunked in the Piss of the Klunt? I got my nuts nipped by Klunt's past-her Meercat Markkkk Downey on the Downey-stroke!!! I was big buddies with Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, and the rest of the UCOY/Rick Spring faction. And I've been trying to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH.

All Marty did was pay $25 to the Missouri Secretary of State and ten ZOG-bux per year renewal in order to become an ArchBishop of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, as opposed to trying to trick some feeb into ordaining you and trying to steal his church while he's locked up in prison over a deluded bank-robbery scheme infiltraited the entire time by August Kreis faction ZOGbots.

Worst of all, Marty used his own money and don't ask for tithes, and thus makes those like me who are on the ZOG payroll look like thieves and traitors and simony sodomizers of our whigger sheeple. Normal accepted ZOGbot faux-DSCI practice of scheming and plotting in order to get ordained and trying to live off our flock -- why Marty don't play fair, because Marty don't play that game.
    :lmao:
    All these ZOGbots and criminal baal-priests seem to 'think' that they get to determine who is and who is not one of YHWH's Pastors. Visser, back when he was busily betraying Sci-Fi Faber, after having initiated the betrayal, and then having chickened out because Sci-Fi Faber was associated with Hal Turner used to say that Jeremiah 3:15 was the measure of a Pastor of YHWH.

Visser is simply a doper who has been overheard to yap about how he killed somebody and got away with it, and had the benefit of being a seminary student. However, skruling didn't make the Pisser honest. The Pisser associates with known ZOGbot mamzers like Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, the Rick Spring faction of Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, and sundry ZOGbot vermin, and when the thieves fall out there are many recriminations as to what thief owned what.

Now over the years, now that there simply is no one standing, I'm in the Movement 'mind' (such as it is) with being the foremost political Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor and activist.

Visser has simply been caught too many times scheming and thieving and lying to have any credibility left -- outside of Pisser's Cinder, a ZOGbot ghetto.

Since 9-9-09 Visser has come into money recently. Try as Visser might, most of us in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity think that the Pisser is on the ZOg payroll. The problem is that there isn't anyone for either the Pisser to inform upon or for ZOG to grab, given that the latest incursion has involved less than six or seven whiggers and mamzers playing at DSCI.

Pisser is the last ZOG rat standing

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...644#post251644

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...642#post251642

Eastern Orthodox seems about the best of the Christian religions to me. It's not run by Jews, and I've yet to see or hear of the Russian clergymen calling each other all these names back and forth.
    The Orthodox is far better than the papacy.

Truth be told, you won’t hear this type of back-biting in CI – Martin does NOT speak for the rest of us, nor is he accepted by DSCI. His job is to defile the teachings of CI for his jew handlers by claiming rape, race-mixing, murder, profanity and other abominations are representative of the faith.

Nobody in CI has (nor will ever) teach such judaism. Why, I will tolerate and actually practice everything that Lindstedt allegedly preaches -- according to myself absent proof -- because I've been on the ZOG payroll for years. The Rick Spring faction has collapsed and I'm the lone rat remaining.
    Visser and his four or five ZOGbots/sockpuppets left on Pisser's Cinder have nothing better to do than to claim that I am a child molester and that John Britton is a blanket-ass mamzer and that we are homosexual lovers.

Yesterday, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, the jewdaic mamzer got hold of John Britton's FAA records and the sealed kort documents involving when he slapped his then-sixteen year old daughter who initiated the fight by blackening both of his eyes, breaking his nose, and giving him a fractured jaw. He slapped her back and she ran running to the local lesbo-snoop and the prostituting attorney filed charges, like these regime criminals invading the family do, against John Britton.

After spending $10,000 on lawyer's fees, and the willful daughter figured out that if she sent daddy to prison, then everyone -- grandmother, mother, and three other daughters would be out a paycheck -- she chose to try to drop charges, but the prostituting attorney still wanted to save face in trying to destroy this 'Aryan Nations' royalty, and made John plea to a misdemeanor. Fighting it would cost $50,000-80,000 and so John made an Alford plea to a misdemeanor.

Now it is because ZOG gets involved in destroying White Christian families is why ZOG needs to be destroyed -- along with all of the mud and jew ZOGlings and at least 90% of the whigger herd animal ZOGlings.

Now the Pisser has always allowed his pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to run wild on Pastor John Britton because both of them were plotting to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and John Britton stood in their way. Now that the sides have been drawn, Pastor John Britton will receive a great deal of abuse, along with his family.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757

Now by page 2, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood got a picture of 6Killer and must have had to delete it because 6Killer got a fine head of blond hair and blue eyes. Thus all the lies, wherein this mamzer had claimed that John Britton was a 'blanket-ass mormon' mamzer would of course be revealed to be lies.

Pastor Richard Butler's foolish policy of allowing criminals to join the DSCI church and neglect and turning away of Pastor Wesley Swift's family-man oriented church ended up destroying Butler's life and losing Butler his farm. But five and a half years after Butler died, the criminal element, is finally on the way out, with the last of the Rick Spring faction -- Visser -- outed as a ZOGbot.

All this present fighting accomplished was to smoke out a few more mamzer and whigger ZOGbots. As mentioned continuously for over a month now, Visser was caught trying to steal Gullet's Church, the $400,000+ probated estate, and has been backbiting pretty much everyone foolish enough to have anything to do with Visser -- and one of them fools was myself.

There are only three or four DSCI ministers left in the aboveground Church. And most of them are compromised. All this fighting did was to remove a ZOGbot from fooling the underground Church. 99.999% of the CI Church is underground, underwater, undetectable. All Visser is accomplishing is running a tard corral full of ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers, maybe six of them.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Default Just Pisser, Redux

Just Pisser, Redux

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1780#post1780
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251702

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post

@Pastor Visser;

I'm not part of DSCI or this 'feud' shall we say, but to keep calling Martin a 'molester', that sounds kinda Jewy and/or punk ass to me. Insults like that are only to be made to a person's face when you are in a fists-ready boxing stance.

Also, Martin Lindstedt's property may not be up to Mission Hills Calif. standards, but it is his home.
    The Pisser has been calling me a child molester for almost two weeks now, since I booted his ass to the curb and he booted me and Pastor 6Killer from his internut ghetto of Pisser's Cinder.

Now like all little criminals, they just got to have someone to look down upon, and they get mighty huffy when a political prisoner tells these criminals to simply not bother him or they might get hurt. Small, little furtive criminals like Visser and Bryan Wright end up yapping about 'shanking the chomos' but with over 750,000 convicted sex offenders of various degrees of guilt or innocence, ZOG can't keep up with them all or imprison them all indefinitely.

So Visser is reduced on his forum to 24/7 calling me a child molester and John Britton an anglo-mestizo kiddie-beater and both of us homosexual lovers even though after over five years loyalty we still haven't met and John only trusted me with his picture of him and his family last year. John's family has suffered at the hands of ZOG.

So these little ZOGbots and baal-priests get all bent out of shape that whiggers think that we represent Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and that baal-priests collecting ZOGbux and snitching in order to get out of prison, and hidden jews and mamzers and whiggers who nobody ever heard of three months ago are not taken seriously.

And, I have no intention of destroying Visser, any more than I had any intention of destroying TraitorGlenn Miller after he ran out of my office in my mom's double-wide back in August 2000. I convinced Louis Beam and Katya Lane for me to pretend to be TraitorGlenn Miller's friend, and that I would publish TraitorGlenn Miller's ghostwritten book on the Internet and at the same time tell the journalists and Movement feebs all about TraitorGlenn Miller's past. And that treachery towards that rat worked until March 12, 2004, when WhiggerSwill Williams or Ron Doggett ratted me out as to what I had been saying about what a piece of shit TraitorGlenn Miller was on VNNF. Alex Linder ended up being bought off by TraitorGlenn Miller, and Billy Roper was forced to act, and after the Christmas Coup of 2004, VNNF was openly declared a ZOG false front. What I did was to force the issue until sides had to be declared.

Now that Louis Beam is long retired and David and Katya Lane are dead or gone, i no longer have to seek permission from anyone as how to proceed. During the past eighteen months I have been driving out of Christian Identity the Creatards and sundry vermin pretending to be Aryan Nations. And Visser was/is the last of the Rick Spring faction of criminals and traitors, and I have forced the issue again. Now I can't really claim to have destroyed the Rick Spring Faction because it really was Visser, who is a treacherous thief, who did most of the heavy lifting on that one. Visser drove out Michael Burks and Jonathan Williams, and in these thieves falling out over the loot, gave me plenty of ammunition to use against Visser. Visser started Sci-Fi Faber into trying to excommunicate me, and then Visser betrayed Sci-Fi Faber, and threatened to have Sci-Fi Faber thrown into jail with his buddy Hal Turner to boot!!!

So Visser, being an unscrupulous criminal, albeit one with seminary training, simply acts like criminals act. Visser claims to have killed somebody and was either a fugitive or served six years in prison for this murder. I believe the part about Visser being in prison over a murder. Which explains why Visser got all this ZOGbux and isn't in prison for what is the DSCI word on the streets about meth usage back in September 2009. Visser came recently into money and everyone thinks it is because ZOG has found its new 'oafishul' leader of the Aryan Nations, like they tried to do with Dan Gayman and then August Kreis.

But what is left is that Visser has nothing. There are only a handful of aboveground DSCI pastors and churches. All this fighting did was to choose sides, with myself and John Britton and the partially underground DSCI faithful on one side and mamzer and whigger ZOGbots on the other. Visser has been an invaluable judas goat in revealing where the loyalties are. These pharisees routinely ignore that which they bitch about myself and John Britton doing, like use profanity.

Now insofar as ordination goes, all of these little whiggers and mamzers struggle to find somebody to ordain them, then they betray them who ordained them, like LiarBill DeClue(less) did with me.

John Britton doesn't have to be ordained or seek ordination because he is the nephew of Neumann Britton and the son of James Britton and they ordained him. So John Britton is DSCI clergy by birth.

Me, after being excommunicated for extremism by foolish Morris Gulett at the instigation of Joe Johnson, simply incorporated my particular Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri and have kept the charter current by renewing it every year. That is how I was able to know enough to find out and notify Morris Gulett to save his own Church from Visser and Bryan Wright/Billy Wood.

Now all these mamzers and whiggers and ZOGbots howl like faggots and jews and niggers that I don't need to bother with kow-towing to them. They cannot kick me out of a Church in which I am the sole ArchBishop and President of the Board of Directors and which has no funds to steal.

Nor do these criminals understand YHWH's Law. YHWH's Law says that the People must die for their King's sins, unless they rise up and exterminate that King and set up a new one. Nor do they understand Revolutionary Politics.

When Visser and Visser's tards call me a child molester, all that happens is that anyone who sides with Visser or with ZOG ends up having to pay with their lives. Eventually, somebody in that area will take it upon himself to skin and geld Visser and Visser's ZOGbots so that they won't be skinned and gelded. The whole purpose of having a Great Tribulation is to exterminate all of the muds and over 90% of the whiggers in as brutal and violent and terrifying a manner as possible so that Jesus Christ will return to find a clean slate, like Noah and his family getting off of the Ark upon the demise of the First Babylon.

Visser will not come to Granby Missouri anymore than Bryan Wright will come to Emmitt Idaho. They will continue to scream and shout, and are to be given every opportunity to collect to their side more previously unknown whigger and mamzer ZOGbots, regime criminals and race traitors, so that these tares can be pinpointed, detected, and burnt upon the Harvesting known as the Great Tribulation.

Visser is actually dumber than Klunt Downey. She knew that she was caught dead to rights, and if she didn't get me banned, would run off, screetching that if she kept on yapping, I'd twist everything she said against her -- and she was 100% correct in that assessment.

Visser, on the other hand, is a 'protected criminal' and agent provacateur, and so has plenty of ZOGbux to peddle his gelded jewdayo-lutheran or Babtist Hobbyist or New Covenant Cornholer version of DSCI. But the fact of the matter is that nobody will be listening. Do you download Jimmy Swaggart sermons? No? Why not? Because if you wanted to listen to lies and hypocrisy you can turn on the TalmudVision and listen to some politician who has more actual power over your life than 'just Pisser' will ever have?

Just Pisser. Not going nowhere. A jewdass-goat and jewkal eating diseased whigger sheep. Saving me from having to club and burn them myself.

Such a deal.

Hail Victory!!!

Default Perhaps Later

Perhaps Later.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1781
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251712

Quote Originally Posted by Breckinridge Elkins View Post
    Basically we'd like to have all four DSCI pastors on the show.

While we reserve the right to remain impartial, I might note that Billy Wood is simply not a good fellow.
    Any show would end up going back to me reading e-mails and getting admissions from the Pisser like StumbleInn #1 did.

Pastor John Britton is rather busy driving a truck right now. Maybe he can find and finish off the Lyin' Wonger, Pisser's pet mamzer in Sumner Washington. In any case, neither John Britton nor I will bother to argue with a jew mamzer unless we get something out of it -- like a genuine street address. John Britton spent some serious money trying to find this protected mamzer and can't find anything as if Bryan Wright/Billy Wood is in the Federal Witness Protection Program.

In any case, I haven't had time to put up my customary links because I need to drive up to Jefferson City in order to file for United States Senator on the Republican Party ballot and this is taking my time I need to get ready.

Perhaps something can be arranged, later. But not now.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Default So that no regime criminal or theyz' spawn survives to write any Anne Frank style jew kikeshit

So that no regime criminal or theyz' spawn survives to write any Anne Frank style jew kikeshit

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1782
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251715

Quote Originally Posted by Fugasnaya View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Just Pisser View Post
    Defend myself from what? Lindstedt's unfounded delusions?

We're still waiting for HIS so-called "proof" of anything, lol.
    His assault on your character has been far more successful than yours on his, whether it is all 100% proven or not at this point, just so you know, lol.

Why are you trying to emasculate the white man's religion of racial supremacy and total war against the vile Jew? Why are the merits of abstaining from bacon being discussed on your forum instead of revolutionary theory, or the best technique to skin a living collaborator in front of his family?

You are casting vague aspersions, but Martin is questioning you directly. Surely there is room for differences, but you are the one being sneaky, censoring what is already considered "hate speech" by the authorities and you stand accused of associating with individuals of questionable character. All of this on top of what seems to be a sudden windfall your way? However you managed to pay for your forum upgrade, be it with ZOGbux, otherwise ill-gotten funds or even something completely legitimate, the direction you're taking it in is what got you into this. You can hardly argue what you're going for will not ultimately look like Stormfront with extra Churchianity and that it is therefore an idea you should expect to be shot at, pissed on and burned in the public square when you finally give up. Good luck with the family friendly white supremacy, Pisser, because you're gonna need it.
    Pisser suffers from the conceit of every little pig and regime criminal: That we are going to even bother to prove to some regime criminal's satisfaction that they are guilty after they have destroyed the evidence. Like the Tzar's piglice found with Iron Felix Dzerzhinsky, they got as fair a trial as they gave out, if they got any trial at all. My solution is to kill enough 'innocent' whiggers who are on the wrong side to where they deal with their own regime criminals in a quick and efficient manner without having to be told, so that no regime criminal or theyz' spawn survives to write any Anne Frank style jew kikeshit. What Brooks, Georgia needs to do is to make sure that the Pissers -- both Fruit-Loop and MethGoober flavors -- don't take the easy way out and use the first bullet for theysselfs, lest these whiggers get to enjoy the flavor of the Resistance community come mopping up time.

Just Pisser is the sort of furtive little sneak thief that Pisser will sign a blank sheet of paper for a confession trying to get out of the skinning and Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome for it and itz spawn.

I need to get other things done today and so I haven't put up the hyperlinks to my and Pisser's and VNNF which prove that Pisser is a liar and a thief and a sneak and a traitor and a ZOGbot.

Insofar as Internet ratings, my pages are listed and Visser's are not. Perhaps Visser is taking a reading from the Library of Congress, which is where Visser had to store his audio sermons until Pisser cum into ZOGbux last month.

In any case, Visser is fighting here because of fear -- fear that StumbleInn is attracting attention more than my forum and Pisser's Cinder.

In any case, if you care to register and post over at Christian Nationalist, I'll admit you as a member, although it is more of an interactive blog than an actual forum like StumbleInn.

The Pisser has taken up a lot of my time, though.

Default Another Take Upon the Pisser and the Wonger

Another Take Upon the Pisser and the Wonger

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1783#post1783

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

yep, taken maybe too much time?

still, I'm glad the can or worms was let open.

We already know what you are like Pastor Lindstedt.
    this b.s. that you are driving away new believers is just that - b.s.
    it is not true.

When I first was learning, I wanted nothing to do with "nazis" or the "klan". because of the brainwashing / indoctrination I already had from school and the media, and also I preferred to "learn" in a more ,let's say, "genteel"
    enviornment , so I was directed towards Pete Peters in the early 1990s, and after I was getting my feet wet, THEN I was shown the hardcore stuff!
    yes, the pastor J.B.Stoner "Praise God For AIDS" material, skinhead/klan rallies on videotapes to instill some backbone in me and that using foul words/ "bad" language didn't make them or me any less of a Christian.
    We are in the flesh and do things that come part of it.

The difference that some just are not " getting" is this --

we know who we are and do not adulterate our bloodline.
    We also do not put up for too long anybody that denigrates Yahweh's message or his messengers.

What is more acceptable -
    allowing a few words like shit or fuck,
    or
    allowing fellowship with obvious slanty eyed bastards who call our Very White preachers "mamzers" ?

Visser/Pisser was your "friend" for years when you were locked away, but now instead of clearing issues about why he allowed an asshole make negative comments, about some of the greatest preachers of and for our race from the 20th century, plus including you,
    Pisser sidelines the subject!

If I ran a site and seen Pastor Butler , one of the nicest gentlemen I ever met by the way, called a mamzer, I'd find out where this piece of crap lived and pass it on to some good ol' boys or skinheads in the area of the jerkoff, and at the very least, ban the goof ! ....

Yahweh Bless you Martin
    and all those who already know something of the Sabbath laws, dietary laws,etc etc, but also want to know how to skin our enemies.
    I have no use for chickenshits who get squeamish.
    I know how ugly it is , and if there are those that can have no heart and can torture and maim innocent people, then I can and will gladly do the same to Yahweh's enemies.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-20-2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Add Links

Default 6Killer Stung Visser/Bryan Wright Again

6Killer Stung Visser/Bryan Wright Again

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1785#post1785
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...111#post252111

6Killer called me this morning. He posted a picture of a New Zealand friend of his on his facebook account so that Bryan Wright would take the bait. Bryan Wright did post on Pisser's Cinder this picture and then the Pisser tried to post it here on StumbleInn.

So, I'll give the Pisser an infraction for trying to post 6Killer's alleged picture, and let the fools think that they got 6Killer's picture so that they will stop digging for now. If they think that they got 6Killer's picture, then maybe they will stop digging. So while I was right that they thought they got 6Killer's picture, it wasn't of 6Killer's FAA license or 6Killer's mug shot when he got attacked by his daughter and looked like a raccoon. So, let them labor in their ignorance.

Now 6Killer gave me permission to tell everyone that the picture is a fake. But as I look at it after thinking on it a while, why not continue to smoke out who supports the Pisser and the Wonger? I never worry about the loyalties of those on my side, because if they are on my side they always stick by me. If they are not on my side, I want to know who they are so that I can exterminate them and their friends and family. If they are typpycull whiggers, then the more collateral damage the better. We DSCI pastors prefer to actually be smart, not have stupid mamzers and whiggers think we are smart, and thus harder to winkle out. Far better to winkle out the enemies of Christ than to let such know that we are on to them.

Since I'll be posting this post as needed when needed, I'll be putting it with a
    link and a heading factor so that a copy can be posted later to the "Betrayal by Visser" thread in my Lindstedt subforum.

Hail Victory!!!

Default The Pisser is a Liar

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1786
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...715#post251715

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...678#post251678

Scripture uses the term râtsach in "Thou Shalt Not Kill" meaning premeditated murder. This does NOT mean warfare. Giving and taking life is Yahweh's realm.

Christ quotes the Septuagint: "Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery [includes rape and race-mixing], Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness" (Mat 19:18). Murder and killing are two entirely different things.

Either way, it's forbidden to war between Israelite tribes (thus the only ones left after war to "rape" are non-whites).

Let us know what you think of that show!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    JA Whiteman

You are a filthy goddamn liar. Besides all the marty is a molester UNFOUNDED AND UNPROVEN slander you have been throwing around, you insist on spreading false doctrine such as that adultery relates to sex with someone else's wife. You are a degenerate. Adultery has everything to do with blood and none of that other shit you are lying about. Fuck you pissfrother. I hope someone knocks your fkn teeth down your lying throat.

Default The jewromy Visser/Bryan Wright Pisser's/Wongers Mamzer's Paradise

The jewromy Visser/Bryan Wright Pisser's/Wongers Mamzer's Paradise

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1787#post1787
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post252261

Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post252213

The picture that Willy Wong posted from my facebook account is not myself but a friend of mine named Justin from New Zealand. The wonger isn't the only one looking at my Facebook act.
    I wish you wouldn't have mentioned that the ZOGbot boob-trap you put on your Facebook wasn't you. You made The Pisser and his pet mamzer criminal, the Lyin' Wonger/Bryan Wright/Billy Wood and the Pisser's Crew 666 over at Pisser's Cinder ever so happy living in a fool's & mamzer's Paradise.

It was so very nice, living in a ZOGbot whigger & mamzer's Paradise!!!

Oh well, you will have to live with the Pisser's Lying Wee Willy Wonger trying to dig in some more when you could have been watching Pisser's crew over on Pisser's Cinder eating Wonger's chocolate goat-raisins.

Time to post what I posted in the Moderator's Lounge and my own Christian Nationalist Forum. Would some Admin please make a copy and post it to this thread so that I could say, "I told jew so?"

6Killer Stung Visser/Bryan Wright Again

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1785#post1785
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...111#post252111

6Killer called me this morning. He posted a picture of a New Zealand friend of his on his facebook account so that Bryan Wright would take the bait. Bryan Wright did post on Pisser's Cinder this picture and then the Pisser tried to post it here on StumbleInn.

So, I'll give the Pisser an infraction for trying to post 6Killer's alleged picture, and let the fools think that they got 6Killer's picture so that they will stop digging for now. If they think that they got 6Killer's picture, then maybe they will stop digging. So while I was right that they thought they got 6Killer's picture, it wasn't of 6Killer's FAA license or 6Killer's mug shot when he got attacked by his daughter and looked like a raccoon. So, let them labor in their ignorance.

Now 6Killer gave me permission to tell everyone that the picture is a fake. But as I look at it after thinking on it a while, why not continue to smoke out who supports the Pisser and the Wonger? I never worry about the loyalties of those on my side, because if they are on my side they always stick by me. If they are not on my side, I want to know who they are so that I can exterminate them and their friends and family. If they are typpycull whiggers, then the more collateral damage the better. We DSCI pastors prefer to actually be smart, not have stupid mamzers and whiggers think we are smart, and thus harder to winkle out. Far better to winkle out the enemies of Christ than to let such know that we are on to them.

Since I'll be posting this post as needed when needed, I'll be putting it with a link and a heading factor so that a copy can be posted later to the "Betrayal by Visser" thread in my Lindstedt subforum.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-20-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Default Announcing the Pisser & Wonger Slander Show

Announcing the Pisser & Wonger Slander Show

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...913#post251913
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1788

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalore View Post
    Well, after taking a quick look around Visser's forum it's pretty easy to see why Martin and 6 are pissed. This Bryan Wright character not only gives all kinds of detailed personal information on 6killer, but he also tells a lot of stories that are obvious lying slander.
    There's no "slander" involved:

An Interview with Bryan Wright (aka: Billy Wood) allows the former pastor of Church of the Sons of YHVH to finally say his piece concerning the slander campaign launched against him and Covenant People's Ministry by two excommunicated imposters. This lengthy show deals with everything from the supposed "mystery of dead Nazi money" to Marty Lindstedt's child molestation charges.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

(62.2 mb / mp3)

Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast