+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 138

Thread: Betrayal By Visser

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Pisser&Wonger&LiarBill&Klunt&Meercat&Weissmamzer&D elaney&Quest/Kaplan

    Pisser&Wonger&LiarBill&Klunt&Meercat&Weissmamzer& Delaney&Quest/Kaplan



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1911#post1911
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post259693


    Quote Originally Posted by jewromy Pisser View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt View Post
    My grandchildren were taken and one of them allegedly "induced" to claim that I kissed his penis...
    ...and that's all anybody needs to know about you, jewPedo. :lmao:
    Eventually someone is Brooks jewrgia will decide that they don't want to be suffering from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome and branded pelts and they'll take care of me and my misbegotten family of meth-goobers and parole officers.

    You obviously failed and didn't have your own house in order. I'll be whining like a pussy when the Georgia CPS starts nosing around again and this time my in-laws won't be taking us in because I filed criminal charges against them for kidnapping when they tried to get wifey-poo to divorce this criminal mamzer meth-goober and find a normal Catholic man.

    You're "teaching" what exactly? How to be a failure on ALL levels? How to avoid agents provacateur and criminals acting as Confidential Informants?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt View Post
    I have knowledge on Visser that I have no need to reveal, at least not yet.
    Liar. You, like anybody else, have nothing but what I tell you. I am such a smart little criminal because I ASSume that you will play by the CONstipation and Bill of Goods in eliciting a coonfession from this little treasonous misbegotten meth-goober. That is why I'm telling you in advance that I will need the full 'Iron Felix' Interrogation Protocols lasting a full four days and how nothing less than skinning and crucifixion of me and my entire family will ever elicit a full coonfession.

    Keep digging - you'll still find NOTHING. I've been deleting files all day and know that you are much too stupid to have not have saved to hard drive those files I've deleted.

    Pisser, you yourself have provided most of the evidence against jewrself. Like most criminals, you assumed that your victims would give you a pass forever.

    Me and 6Killer wondered why you kept on bringing back jewr pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wright after we run it off in Dec. 2008. What became clear was that you were both conspiring to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH for years, but it became clear Aug. 3-6, 2009. I headed it off by bringing up the fact that Bryan Wright had resigned and allegedly formed his own Church of the Sons of YHVH and thus couldn't remove 6Killer as Senior Pastor and put you in to loot the probated estate. But the Church charter was in danger and I had to play nice with you at the time until it was safe.

    Now 6Killer has been throwing it in my face that I saved your church last September even though I knew that you were a traitor to myself, as well as to 6Killer and a thief and liar to boot. And yes, I screwed up trying to get mileage from criminals.

    Ordaining LiarBill DeClue(less) in October 10, 2009 and having it betray me and DSCI less than three days later didn't hurt because it enabled me to view the treason of $permFront for three months and see how Klunt Downey and her Meercat got a license from Don Black to let them try to destroy DSCI teaching. I kept this secret close to the vest for six months because it wasn't the right time to reveal what was exactly what I expected to see.

    Now you have proven that you are a crook and a rat by your own words. Deleting evidence merely goes to show that you are a criminal.

    By the way, this unstable imbecile calling itzself Pastor Weissman turned because I wouldn't make it an administrator on my forum. This deranged criminal lives in Chicago and I'll be posting its IP # and putative location on my forum -- not here. It seems to have been deleting its private messages and posts the past week or so and I discovered this tonight. However, I keep backup copies and I got copies of the soon-to-be-no-longer private messages to myself begging to destroy you, my dear treasonous misbegotten meth-goober. I hope that you will give it everything it demands and know that it will never be enough because Pisser, this is an insane manipulative criminal akin to jewrself who I seen no shortage of during my 31 months in the NutHouse. Pisser's Cinder could use another socio-pathetic misbegotten Son-of-Belial like jewrself and the rest of the rejects.

    Now if I end up having to show that it isn't wise or safe for any of the below-ground DSCI or even OSLer family congregations to have anything to do with above-ground DSCI pastors, then so be it. I have nothing to lose because I don't have any membership organization, don't want to know your name, and don't inquire as to who you are. If I don't need to know it, I don't want to know it.

    So many people urged me to make alliances with you and Sci-Fi Faber. I fucked up by listening to them fools. Well, I've certainly gotten burned a bit by that, but no damage done, not even hurt feelings. After all, you are merely a misbegotten mamzer methgoober without any loyalty or intelligence or character and for you to revert to what you really are is a direction in the way of truth, and truth is what is always necessary in any relationship. Our 'relationship' now is what it always should have been: That of being open enemies.

    Now I don't think I have any more rats I need to worry about. Anyone can log onto my forum, but dishonest people usually know better than to do so because I have no scruples in destroying my and YHWH's enemies. Any regime criminal putting itzself in my hands deserves what it gets.

    You do need to listen to the one honest thing you and the Wonger said on the Pisser & Wonger show: @ 1:25 you and the Wonger bitched about how intelligent I was in always trying to dig out information.

    You need to ask Klunt Downey for advice on this one. When I told everyone about what a big whore Klunt was, Klunt knew that she was caught dead to rights. All she could do was whine about 'malicious gossip and slander' and try to find out which women ratted her out about screwing their husbands and boyfriends after the Washington State Klan meetings, hence her nickname ("jewr not no Klan Klailiff, jew're the Klan Klunt!!!") Old Klunticums figgered out that if the forum owner wouldn't censor me off, then she would have to leave because anything she said could and would be used against her.

    You and Klunt Downey need to becum good friends again and never mind Klunt's Meercat Markkk past-her biting jewr nutsack on the downstroke. Bring along LiarBill DeClueless and Bryan Wright. LiarBill DeClueless hasn't had pussy since LiarBill DeClue(less) tried to molest two of its niglet nieces. Cockstar666 might want a hunka-hunka mumps-nutted burning love.

    In any case, Pisser, you keep on pitching and making the Wonger do the catching.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Pisser's Cinder takes the matzo kikencake.

    Pisser's Cinder takes the matzo kikencake.




    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1946#post1946
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...428#post262428


    Quote Originally Posted by bardamu View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...786#post185786

    Apparently, for starters, to be a member of CI you have to have a really foul mouth -- or at least such is the case with Marty and his helper, which causes CI to come across more like demonic possession than a philosophy or religion worthy of respect; around here it serves mainly as entertainment value for the jaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empress Cheesatine View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...139#post262139

    Lindstedt is the only CI pastor I've seen do this. This kind of characterization isn't fair.
    All the petty, petty ZOGbots like Bardamooch, the Californicated piglice wannabe spy who I run off, regrettably to be replaced by Bamzer the Mamzer Kryger/Krider, the auntie waycist from Branson, who is even more smarmy and stupider than Bardamooch.

    I seldom pay attention to phorafags/feebs here for the daze. After all, they are exactly the sort of faggotty whiggers and mamzers who wouldn't dare say shit even if they had a mouthfool for fear of being made to swallow, and then not being able to stop eating shit, the goofy whigger and mamzer faggots. Of course when they cease to becum interesting in theyz' fudge-eating, it is then time for succumbing to Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome, which whiggers are subject to.

    Of course if you want to see dysfunctional whigger and mamzer fuktards playing at being Christian Identity I recommend looking at Da Pisser's & Wonger's Greater Free Range Fuktard Corral over at Pisser's Cinder. The Wonger is yapping about worsheeping dead jews on a stick and how Pastors Swift and Butler are bigger mamzers than the Wonger and the Wonger's fellow wannabe thief, the methgoober mamzer Da Pisser. Pisser's Cinder also got a gender-bendering Aussie poofter calling itzself Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 who probably is the smartest of the lot, and perhaps a ZOGbot. He-she-it with itz whining about profanity gave me and Da Pisser an initial excuse for divorcement given that Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright were plotting from Day 666 to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and 400,000+ ZOGbux. Obaliar666 is the smartest of Da Pisser's tards on Pisser's Cinder. Counteracting for sheer dumb stupidity is LiarBill DeClue(less), the mumps-nutted baal-priest built like 250 lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb bag, wanting to create a sort of OSLer New Covenant Cornholerism in which niglets are relatives and jews are not hated with a Genesis 3:15 enmity at all. Such delusional notions can only be matched by the mackeral-snapping Swedentrunken-needing Balkanoid mamzer Pisstard Weissmamzer, the VNNF ASSsparger's Poster Tard of 2007. Pisstard Weissmamzer is a sub-animal of some sorts with delusions of adequacy, who flips every few weeks or so, and is in itz own way, more treacherous than any other jew mamzer.

    Want to see truly deranged Christian Identity? Pisser's Cinder takes the matzo kikencake. Pisser's Pussy Parlor, for which Da Pisser got a grant from the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, isn't even getting off the ground as it is a VNNF RSS data-dumping ground, thanks to Fruit-Loop Pisser's inability to work with v-bulletin v. 4.0.

    No shortage of fuktards in the Bowel Movement. Be they whigger or mamzer fuktards, the one sure measure of a fuktard is itz preference for believing lies and liars, the outside show, the whitened sepulchre. You can sniff such out, by the stench of the odor of sanctimony.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Churcch of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Da Pisser-Possum Rises From the Pseudo-Dead

    Da Pisser-Possum Rises From the Pseudo-Dead



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2089#post2089
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...061#post269061


    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamB View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...723#post268723

    I don't think a lot of people care about this forum....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Visser/jewromy Pisser-Possum
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...856#post268856

    Gee, ya' think? Cum, cum over to my newest forum, Pisser's Pussy Parlor -- we had to nuke Pisser's Cinder because of the embarrASSing threads showing what a big thief I was going ass-to-mouth with my pet jew mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong -- and get jewrself some really good baal-priestery and New Covenant Cornholing, courtesy of Chapped-Ass LiarBill DeClueless and Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, the Abo Aussie VNNF Transexshul/Poofter-Tard. We swallow over at Da Pisser's Pussy Parlor.

    Are you just now noticing that the highest thread views in this entire subforum are about me? The heat was on three weeks ago and so Fruit-Loop announced that Da Pisser was dead, but Da Pisser was jewst playin' possum. Now Da Pisser is up and about, grabbing for and munching down on the low-hanging persimmons and shit. Yum, yum, lol.

    Tard Whirrrrllllld, Da Pisser is baaaaaccccckkkk from the ded. All it took was sniffing the wind to tell whether the Linseed wolf was still at the door and wanting to eat lil' shit-eating meth-goobering baal-possums.


    I wonder why that is, lol. I'm down to my last rock and last bud. So send jewr ZOGbux today to Skillet-jaw jewromy Pisser.

    I feel my [upcummin withdrawal] pain[s], lol.

    Everyone was asking me what it meant when jewr alleged brother, Fruit-Loop was yapping about jewrself being dead last month, jewromy Pisser. I told them that I had been checking up for an obituary or sentencing records and there was nothing there. You were doubtless like all these little shit-eating possum agents provocateur and little criminals laying low until the heat dissipated.

    And so it turned out. You had to nuke Pisser's Cinder and make jewr tards go to jewr ZOG-financed server and v-bulletin forum -- Pisser's Pussy Palace, which is what you did, albeit lying about it.

    So Pisser, we snipe at each other, you and jewr tards concerning me and my allies in DSCI. I suspect that you decided to cum up for air this time is because jewr ZOG DHS-sponsored idiot web page and forum mean nothing if the tards think jewr dead, and LiarBill DeClueless of Klan Niglet-Chester and Obapervertliar666 are merely rats without much in the way of leadersheep abilities. And by now, jewr tards are used to being lied to, and the rest of us don't care.

    You and Sci-Fi Faber have the same delusions regarding jewr popularity as ZOG-bots. If you are making so much money, then why is Fruit-Loop bitching about how neither of you spawn of whiggers don't have enough to renew a PO box number in Brooks Georgia? Pore Pore Pityfool Pisser. Can't afford to even renew a PO Box in which to collect the whiggaz-mites in the collection box.

    Let me suggest that you break the deal with the Department of ZOGland InSecurity and the County Joint Drug Task Farce and tell them that you have no new names of whigger tards wanting to play DSCI and no ZOGbux as whiggazmites either. You might as well be a dead little road-kilt possum for all the good it [s]will do jewrself or ZOG.

    You went to the well too often and the well went dry. The stink of jewr pet mamzer Bryan Wright and the rest of Da Pisser's Crew 666 drove away any new business as well. You do have a fine collection of mamzers and whiggers and ZOGbots though, jewromy. It's just that healthy Whites want nothing to do with them.

    Nor does this exchange belong here, Pisser, but rather on the more popular "Betrayal By Visser" thread. When you say that talking about jewrself is popular, it is only because people love to see hypocritical baal-priests run out of the congregation.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-08-2010 at 01:20 AM.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Laslo Patterson = Rick Spring Faction

    Laslo Patterson = Rick Spring Faction


    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2306#post2306
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=3134#p3134
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...807#post274807
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=8723#post8723
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...g-faction.html


    Quote Originally Posted by bamaman
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=3134#p3126

    Mr. Pastor Lindstedt, who in the world is Clark "Laslo" Patterson?

    I was wondering because the name popped up one time and I have
    no idea where I have heard of it before.
    United Church of YHWH. Laslo Patterson is a remnant of the Rick Spring Faction, along with Jeromy Visser, Bryan Wright, Bill White, Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, Mike BLEVINS, Billy Roper, et. al. Rick Spring was the paroled criminal who with his wife went and stole Aryan Nations membership applications off of Pastor Richard Butler's desk and sold the lists to the $PLC and the token-nigger Darryl Lamont Jenkens' One People's Project. Rick Spring became Butler's Chief of Security and made Butler's last year of life miserable as his ex-wife nursed Butler. In late 2005, early 2006, she went and informed everyone that their suspicions were correct: Rick Spring was an agent provocateur who turned in order to get out of prison. A Rick Spring cutout named Zack Craft posed as a 17 year old, and Morris Gulett stupidly placed this unknown cutout as his webmaster and forum director and the kid-cutout took Gulett's web page and forum down.

    Visser is the last of the Rick Spring Faction. Essentially Visser is exposed as a thief, a criminal, a mamzer and a meth-goober, and is only usefool as a Judas-possum.

    Avoid coontact with this entire bunch of treasonous ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers. They are ZOGbots.

    Stay with yourself and stay alive and out of prison. You want and need religious instruction? Then by all means download and read Swift and Comparet and Emahiser and Finck's religious materials. But you don't need to join any aboveground organization unless you have writing skills or political ability and you are not scared of being jailed or killed. You certainly don't need to be ASSociated with any of this bunch if you know what is good with you, as they are effectively under suspicion and should be under quarantine.

    Just a word of wisdom to someone who is supposed to be as harmless as a dove and as wise as a serpent.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-05-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Add Links

  5. #105
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Get First the basics of Christian Identity, then understanding will follow.

    Get first the basics of Christian Identity, then understanding will follow



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2319#post2319
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post275058
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post8930


    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous

    I really appreciate everything you have commented on in the
    forum. I figured if anyone knew anything about Laslo you
    would have info on him and his group. The reason I was asking
    is because they have set up a group in Alabama, and I did not
    know what to make of him. Ok, I will stay away from Visser and
    his people. I really do not need to end up in prison for some
    Zogbot. Right now my main mission in life is to study up on CI
    and get as educated as I can and then try to teach all I can
    around me.
    You really don't need to get involved with anyone, including myself, when it gets down to it. You need to look after yourself and your family first, as there is no saving ZOG, so no need to form open political groups or even above-ground churches which can be infiltrated by ZOGbots like Visser.

    This Laslo Patterson is part of the Rick Spring Faction, as was Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss, Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, -- and Jeromy Visser. Now while there is no harm in anonymously downloading Da Pisser's possum-shit -- after finding out that Visser is a congenital liar, thief, a methgoober, an ASS0CIAte of Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood who is a jew mamzer fellow criminal who defamed Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler and allowed this to occur continually, and received a lot of money this January -- I simply have no patience with listening to a baal-priest.

    I advise that if you want to learn about Christian Identity from the ground floor up, go to Bill Finck's sundry Christogenia pages and start out with Pastor Wesley Swift to Bertrand Comparet, then Clifton Emahiser, and then what more modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors have to say. But if you want to be grounded in the basics first, then a thorough study in consecutive order of Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet is mandatory. After that, the 'chrome' is optional.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-08-2010 at 01:46 PM.

  6. #106
    6KILLER's Avatar
    6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere giving Bryan Reo my red-nigger mangina
    Posts
    212

    Default FBI Informant Rick Spring Ran Aryan Nations After Butler's Death

    FBI Ran Aryan Nations After Butler's Death
    Federal Informant Rick Spring, Close Associate Of NSM / Schoep, Admits He Was On Federal Payroll



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2320
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ght=#post20216
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...053#post275053
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=8922#post8922



    9/19/2007 4:09:21 PM

    Discuss this story in the forum
    Overthrow Staff

    In a confessional emailed out to white nationalist leaders, federal informant and convicted bank robber Rick Spring admitted today that he operated the Aryan Nations as a false flag front group for the FBI after the death of Richard Butler.

    "I have to bare my heart and soul to the good folks of the movement, although this is hard for me to say, I must tell the truth. I Rick Spring have been working for the FED's for some time now and I am sorry," Spring wrote in an email today.

    Spring was a close associate of both the National Socialist Movement's Jeff Schoep and White Revolution's Billy Roper. Roper forwarded this email on to dozens of white nationalist leaders this morning as well.

    Schoep and the NSM came to support Spring in a leadership struggle against August Kreid, whose faction attracted a number of drug dealers and other criminals. Spring had participated in a number of white nationalist events, including a highly publicized NSM march in Orlando and a conference held at the Redneck Shop in South Carolina.

    That Spring's Aryan Nations group is a federal false flag front is not a terrible surprise to many movement observers. Most white nationalist organizations do not receive substantial publicity from the Jewish press and releated organs unless they are operated by the federal government.

    Spring is a convicted bank robber who turned to white nationalism while in prison. In his email, he says that his wife, whom he met in prison, had "no idea" he was operating the Aryan Nations on behalf of the FBI.

    -----

    Emailed to you by:
    Libertarian Socialist News
    ATTN: Bill White, Editor

    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-08-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Add Links, header

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Crack-doublewide, Brooks, GA
    Posts
    175

    Default I was ordained as a mamzer ZOGbot baal-priest Pisser-Possum by Wesley Swift

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2321
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post274918


    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt
    Visser is the last of the Rick Spring Faction.
    I’ve never met nor worked for Rick Spring. :crazy: Of course as I am a lying ZOGbot mamzer baal-priest what lies I have to tell to the coontrary mean absolutely nothing to anyone who ain't a Pisser-Possum.

    Perhaps if Lindstedt keeps repeating this lie it will cover up the fact that Gulett, who is incommunicado in a half-way house and thus in no position to gainsay my lies, Sci-Faber and I are the last of the Hal Turner/Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss/Mike bLEVINs/Michael Burks/Jonathan 'Loves them niglet-nieces' Williams/LiarBill DeClue(less)/et.al Klan of ZOGbot mamzers. None of the Swift/Butler faction even knew I existed other than as a mamzer going ass-to-mouth with my fellow jew mamzer criminal Bryan Wright, who tries to be the one pitchin as opposed to catchin by calling everyone but itz mamzerself a mamzer until I remind it that we are both little faggot mamzer methgoobers into ZOGbotting together.

    Perhaps Marty forgets he was excommunicated by the very men that ordained me.

    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...es-show./page5

    Why, never forget that as a reflexive little mamzer methgoober baal-priest that I can't have no loyalty to anyone, except my fellow little mamzer methgoober baal-priest ZOGbot Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood, when we have been going ass-to-mouth for over six years since we got out of prison.



    Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer


    jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205


  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,882

    Default Thieving little meth-goobering/gibbering mamzer Pisser-Possums

    Thieving little meth-goobering/gibbering mamzer Pisser-Possums



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post2322
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post275057
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=8927#post8927


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Visser View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post274918
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2321#post2321


    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt
    Visser is the last of the Rick Spring Faction.
    I’ve never met nor worked for Rick Spring. :crazy: Of course as I am a lying ZOGbot mamzer baal-priest what lies I have to tell to the coontrary mean absolutely nothing to anyone who ain't a Pisser-Possum.

    Perhaps if Lindstedt keeps repeating this lie it will cover up the fact that Gulett, who is incommunicado in a half-way house and thus in no position to gainsay my lies, Sci-Faber and I are the last of the Hal Turner/Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss/Mike bLEVINs/Michael Burks/Jonathan 'Loves them niglet-nieces' Williams/LiarBill DeClue(less)/et.al Klan of ZOGbot mamzers. None of the Swift/Butler faction even knew I existed other than as a mamzer going ass-to-mouth with my fellow jew mamzer criminal Bryan Wright, who tries to be the one pitchin as opposed to catchin by calling everyone but itz mamzerself a mamzer until I remind it that we are both little faggot mamzer methgoobers into ZOGbotting together.

    Perhaps Marty forgets he was excommunicated by the very men that ordained me.

    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...es-show./page5

    Why, never forget that as a reflexive little mamzer methgoober baal-priest that I can't have no loyalty to anyone, except my fellow little mamzer methgoober baal-priest ZOGbot Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood, when we have been going ass-to-mouth for over six years since we got out of prison.
    Truth of the matter, Jeromy Visser never was around Pastor Richard Butler and wasn't even born when Pastor Wesley Swift was alive. Early last year, Visser in fact maintained that he was as much of a pastor even though he never had met Pastor Butler.

    Additionally, Visser is ordained by nobody except hisself. And, Visser's pet little jew mamzer faggot jailbird Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood routinely called not only Pastors Butler and Swift 'mamzers' but also Visser itself as well. Why? Because as a fellow jew mamzer criminal and wannabe thief itself, it doesn't like its jewnior status when it cums to trying to steal the proceeds of the Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY) trust fund, which is why whenever Bryan Wright calls everyone a mamzer except itz jewself, Visser got to remind its mamzer criminal coonfederate that they need Visser to be an ostensible whigger ZOGbot baal-priest as opposed to jewst another thieving little meth-goober faggot pisser-possum.

    Visser used to hang around the Rick Spring Faction regulars, even preaching to them at the United Church of Yahweh (UCOY) 2008 Feast of Tabernackles. But a month or so later the thieves fell out, and most of the Rick Spring Faction became open jewdayo-yos or a-theists.

    Visser has coonspired with Sci-Fi Faber, who was in the August Kreis faction, to kick me out of my own incorporated Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, but betrayed Sci-Fi Faber when Sci-Fi Faber was associated with Hal Turner. Visser is such a fuktard that the idiot keeps on repeating the lie that him and Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner kicked me out of something -- namely their faction, when in point of fact I never was allied with Hal Turner and Sci-Fi Faber turned on me because some MTV kikess named Natalie paid more attention to me and my forum than Sci-Fi's pathetic phpbb forum. Visser turned on Sci-Fi Faber, ratted out Sci-Fi Faber to me, hacked Sci-Fi Faber's web site, threatened to turn Sci-Fi Faber to the feds. I put up with this shit simply because I wanted to make sure that Morris Gulett got his CSOY charter renewed. In February 2010 me and Pastor John Britton got tired of Visser's lying thieving mamzer shit and I made accusations of fact which ended up in myself and Britton getting banned out of Pisser's Cinder -- as planned.

    All of which has been covered before and is documented for anyone wanting to study the matter, even though Visser did nuke the criminal entries on Pisser's Cinder. All that is left on Pisser's Pussy Palace are ZOGbot mamzer pisser-possums.

    Insofar as Gulett is concerned. I was kicked out at the instigation of Joe Johnson, who Gulett set up to destroy his Church when he got arrested. Joe Johnson, a vindictive little pussy who had been kicked out of the Arkansas Klans for tyranny didn't like my plans concerning the spawn of regime criminals and prion poisoning, which antedated my association with Gulett by nearly eight years. Gulett did order my expulsion without a trial.

    However, the only reason Gulett even has a Church is because of myself and Pastor John Britton. Britton for accepting the job of Senior Pastor in 2006 after Joe Johnson was expelled. Me for asking John Britton to accept and keep the job and saving Gulett's Church Charter.

    I went and asked this Ohio trustee of CSOY, and Gulett is supposed to retrieve his own Church, what is left of it, and Pastor John Britton will give it over to him by resignation. Gulett, insofar as can be told, has every intention of keeping his CSOY church under his own control and not giving it to a mamzer thief like Jeromy Visser.

    The soonest this takes place the better insofar as I am concerned. This CSOY trust fund goes for 50 years and is worth $500,000, but from what I've heard hasn't ever returned as cash money even a thousand a year.

    I told the Ohio trustee to tell Gulett that this is his church, not mine or Pastor Britton's, but after we went and saved it for him, we will be pissed off if a thieving methgoobering mamzer ZOGbot like Jeromy Visser and Visser's pet jew mamzer Bryan Wright gets hold of it. I was assured that this wasn't going to happen.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Crack-doublewide, Brooks, GA
    Posts
    175

    Default



    Yeah, it's not like Bill Finck doesn't do Laslo's webpage, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I heard that Marty has Dweebmann on some type of daffy probation and calls him Weissmann, etc. and Dweebmann is just bending over and taking it like a prison sissy.
    He?s even offered him ordination ?through the line of Butler/Swift? which is impossible for him to give.

    Marty?s self-ordained and only holds AN "title" for registering Roxie's house as a "church" to ZOG.

    From Butler?s original AN/CJCC by-laws:



    But hey! It?s not like every genuine AN/CJCC member doesn?t know he?s a fake.

    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...thread.php?760

    Just so the reader can see through Marty's obvious slander:




    My ordination through Butler/Gulett is only a matter of public record.

    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...owthread.php?2



    Jeromy Visser
    Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer


    jewromy Visser @
    Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205


  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33

    Post

    HA!

    It wasn't long before ZOGbots Baal Priests visser,faber and DeClue started to show Cain's "envy" for a soon to be Ordained REAL DSCI PASTOR like myself.

    Let em BURN IN HELL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts