Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betrayal By Visser

Possible Betrayal By Visser

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=774#post774 (original link to moved post)
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1625#post1625 (annotated link)
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=890 (link added 14June10)
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=7368#post7368 (link added 14June10)

Originally posted by 6KILLER

Originally posted by Eliezer/Bryan Wright/Billy Wood

Posted 08-03-2009 at 01:50 PM by Eliezer
    Updated 08-03-2009 at 11:22 PM by Eliezer
    Tags 6killer, britton, internet defamation, lawsuit, lindstedt

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/blog.php?bt=53

As a Legal board member of the corporation known as the "Church of the Sons of YHVH", filed in the state of Ohio, I am going to call an emergency board meeting to:

1.) Determine the pastorial & legal eligibilty of John Britton to hold the position of Vice President of the Church of the Sons of YHVH according to the corporate by-laws filed with the state of Ohio.

2) Petition the board of directors to remove John Britton as Vice President & fill the position with Pastor Jeromy Visser, who is of good reputation.

3) Fill the remaining positions on the board of directors with men of good reputation.

Since I was never legally notified in writing that I am no longer on the Board, Then I am exercising my right to call this meeting.

Bryan T. Wright
    CSOY Board of Directors.

Originally posted by admin/Fruit-Loop/Ron Visser
    Posted 08-04-2009 at 10:04 PM

Would you and CSOY like your own subforum at CPF?
    Originally posted by Bryan Wright
    No, a blog is fine for now, I dont want to clutter up the main forum with my opinions & observations. I just seek the TRUTH about what I have been told.

I haven't spoken with Gulett for awhile so I dont want to claim to speak for him or the CSOY right now.

The reason marty called me 3 times from the insane asylum was the he was being obsessive/compulsive about the CSOY trust fund, which [contrary to marty] I had no idea of the amount. I did speak with the Brother responsable for the trust several times & he insured me he would protect the fund from harm.

With the history of lies that the lindstedt/britton duo are speading about everybody that questions anything they say & martys bi-polar obsesive/compulsive disorders, I must assume that they are going to try to get some sort of control over the fund. I just need to make the Church body aware my concerns over this.

What is scary isn't Bryan Wright acting like a thieving mamzer -- it is Visser aiding and abetting Wright. First by letting Wright back. Then letting Wright attack. Then the whigger and unknown mamzer sockpuppets. Then Visser's wife. And now Visser offering Wright his own forum -- AS UCOY DIRECTOR SANS THE REAL SENIOR PASTOR JOHN BRITTON.

I don't like this one bit. I think that the lure of $400,000 is getting to Visser. The way things are going, me and 6Killer may end up being banned on Visser's forums.

I seen your arch comment. Where do you stand if things break bad?

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

(From Private Message to Pastor John Britton, placed in Admin Forum, now public record, dated 08-06-2009, 02:07 AM)
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-14-2010, 03:03 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Probable Betrayal By Visser

Church of the Sons of YHWH Incorporation

The following was found by doing a google search of the Ohio Secretary of State's office:

five page incorporation in 2003 by Ray Redfearin:

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200318900338

The Agent was changed from Ray Redfearin to Morris Gulett in this three page filing in 2004:

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200427303008

The necessity for filing by Sept 23, 2009!!!

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200914642044

Contact HT and get him on it with a $25 check as the new special agent.

Ohio Secretary of State Web Page concerning Church of the Sons of YHVH filing as of Sept. 12, 2009

Receipt for filing five-year continuance. http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/...n=200925401170

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=775#post775 (original link of 08-06-2009, 03:56 AM)
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1656#post1656 (Annotated Link of March 2, 2010)
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=2894#p2894 (14June10)
    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post7377 (14June10)
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-14-2010, 05:15 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

Nice Try Thieving, Bryan Wright

Nice Try Thieving, Bryan Wright

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=777#post777
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1610#post1610
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...523#post201523
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...an-wright.html
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=667

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong/eLIEkhaZAR

Posted 08-03-2009 at 01:50 PM by Eliezer
      Updated 08-03-2009 at 11:22 PM by Eliezer
      Tags 6killer, britton, internet defamation, lawsuit, lindstedt

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/blog.php?bt=53

As a Legal board member of the corporation known as the "Church of the Sons of YHVH", filed in the state of Ohio, I am going to call an emergency board meeting to:

1.) Determine the pastorial & legal eligibilty of John Britton to hold the position of Vice President of the Church of the Sons of YHVH according to the corporate by-laws filed with the state of Ohio.

2) Petition the board of directors to remove John Britton as Vice President & fill the position with Pastor Jeromy Visser, who is of good reputation.

3) Fill the remaining positions on the board of directors with men of good reputation.

Since I was never legally notified in writing that I am no longer on the Board, Then I am exercising my right to call this meeting.

Bryan T. Wright
      CSOY Board of Directors.
      Originally posted by admin
      Posted 08-04-2009 at 10:04 PM

Would you and CSOY like your own subforum at CPF?
      Originally posted by Bryan Wright
      No, a blog is fine for now, I dont want to clutter up the main forum with my opinions & observations. I just seek the TRUTH about what I have been told.

I haven't spoken with Gulett for awhile so I dont want to claim to speak for him or the CSOY right now.

The reason marty called me 3 times from the insane asylum was the he was being obsessive/compulsive about the CSOY trust fund, which [contrary to marty] I had no idea of the amount. I did speak with the Brother responsable for the trust several times & he insured me he would protect the fund from harm.

With the history of lies that the lindstedt/britton duo are speading about everybody that questions anything they say & martys bi-polar obsesive/compulsive disorders, I must assume that they are going to try to get some sort of control over the fund. I just need to make the Church body aware my concerns over this.

Posted Yesterday at 11:40 AM by Eliezer
      What is scary isn't Bryan Wright acting like a thieving mamzer -- it is Visser aiding and abetting Wright. First by letting Wright back. Then letting Wright attack. Then the whigger and unknown mamzer sockpuppets. Then Visser's wife. And now Visser offering Wright his own forum -- AS UCOY DIRECTOR SANS THE REAL SENIOR PASTOR JOHN BRITTON.

Oh what to do. What to do.

Well, luckily YHWH gave me a memory like a tombstone and made the thieving spawn of Satan like Bryan Wright, slant-eyed gookazoid mamzer with a memory as short as its slant gook mamzer pecker. Like most liars who try to make the transition to the Internet, they forget they's . . . . bifurcated tails/tales.

I remember Bryan Wright/Lying Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained Pictish hybernigger criminal extraordinnaire both telling me that it was ordained in the Aryan Brotherhood when it was in prison, and how it didn't want to be held responsible for the massive amount of money given to Gulett since he didn't get any so he was resigning and had done so at the first of 2007, how Gulett needed to guzzle whiskey and snort coke at the back pew (presumably so that Bryan Wright could officiate alone at the head of the church), and after wasting two 15 minute calls at the NutHouse this evil sanctimonious thieving mamzer finally told me who was in charge of the funds, an elderly old DSCI man in Ohio, a contemporary of Butler, Swift, and Neumann Britton, John Britton's uncle. This thieving mamzer then told me not to call again -- and I agreed. I really was tired of dealing with this slimy mamzer.

What had started this was not only John Britton asking me what was with this thieving bastard who claimed that he had formed a new church called "Church of the Sons of YHVH -- Reformed" and wondered what to think of it. I said that there was no good reason to call it "Church of the Sons ofYHVH" if this Bryan Wright was loyal to Gulett, and no good reason to takethe name and tack on -- 'Reformed' if Wright wasn't loyal. What difference did it make?

Well, on the new ward the one good privilege was getting to make three 20 minute calls per day as opposed to only whatever I could sneak in as a perpetual level one because I called this deranged faggot nigger named James Bates a 'deranged negro homosexual' and got an intolerable from this idiotic bitch named Patty Powers, who was pretty much insane herself as a nurse.

So, I'd call Roxie, and if Roxie wasn't home, then John Britton. And in August 2007 John Britton was in a rage over a whining letter written to him by Morris Gulett blaming John Britton for not somehow fixing the church that Gulett had screwed up by giving it to Joe Johnson, a little man with a big head for power who expelled me, this kid who was really Rick Spring connected who tore down his forum named Zack Craft, David Donald Duck Swaim from jew yawk who was associated with Kreis and Jay Faber, and, with hardly anyone left to kick out, Pastor Jeromy Visser. The web page was down and Hengist wouldn't fix it. (Hengist had already betrayed me too.) But what put John Britton in a rage was Gulett bitching that he wouldn't take collect calls at $50 each more than once a month and wasn't sending Gulett $100 a month.

Well, I told John Britton to calm down, to not go down to Florida to kick Gulett's ass and not to resign as Acting Pastor and I'd see what was going on. And I found out from Bryan Wright that this dead nazi had left the Redfearin/Gulett Church of the Sons of YHWH at least $400,000 and Bryan Wright thought that Gulett had run it through on nose candy, having a drug problem.

So, eventually I got from both Bryan Wright and John Britton the name and telephone number to call in Ohio of the old guy who was on the board and who run the trust fund. And after the first few calls -- I found out that yes, this dead nazi got religion, went DSCI before he croaked, and left 40% of his estate to Redfearin's/Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH, worth at least $400,000. So, why did Gulett feel any need to plot to rob banks if he was getting $400,000? Well, ZOG learned from the Eric Thomson/Zundel case to not let CI churches and Klansmen and White Nationalists get hold of money from dead nazis. The matter was locked up tight by ZOG and the Ohio regime to where Gulett got all of $1,000 the first year and $400 a year after that. The old guy would visit the dead nazi's grave twice a year as stipulated and that was that. Bryan Wright, who the old gentleman despised thoroughly, found out that there was only $400 per year and Gulett was getting most of that and decided to resign from the board. But the thieving mamzer still held out and didn't go through. Visser was brought back as an ordained minister, but had nothing to do with the trust fund.

So everything was explained and it certainly explained motivation. This thieving mamzer Bryan Wright tried to steal $400,000 but couldn't, sleezed as much as possible, claimed to resign but neglected to do so as promised. Gulett thought he needed money, got caught on videotape, brought down a 23 year old kid with him, and took a plea 'bargain' and screwed the pooch by giving it to a little man, and then when there wasn't much left gave it to his sidekick John Britton to try to fix and Britton didn't have the time or inclination to do so. John Britton wanted me to put up a phpbb3 forum the other day on Gulett's web page and I begged off because I am still annoyed at Gulett's idiotic betrayal of me for nothing in August 2005 and because I already run two forums of my own, one phpbb, one v-bulletin. I don't need to hear any bitching from Gulett at least not before I get to chew on Gulett's ass.

So this thieving mamzer called me a child molester on Visser's old forum, and both me and John Britton ran this mamzer off by posting its slant-eyed prison-tatted picture and Bryan Wright left after delivering a talmudic curse. This thieving mamzer doubtless got kicked out of its Jukesfront 'crew 38' in April and came onto Pastor Visser's new v-bulletin forum in April, made threats and tried to out John Britton by publishing Britton's contact information, and was banned by Visser.

Now Bryan Wright is back, still making threats (but without the Volksfront crew in evidence -- did T-34 front plate forehead tell the thieving mamzer to not take his crew's name in vain?), calling John Britton's home yesterday. But now we have a sundry crew of whiggers and mamzers and Visser's wife supporting Bryan Wright. And it seems that the 'Admin' of Pastor Visser's v-bulletin thinks Bryan Wright is still a director of the Church of the Sons of YHWH. Well, thieving little jew mamzers are NEVER as smart as they thinks they is:

There is a thread on Pastor Visser's old forum, called "Johnson OUT . . . Visser IN" concerning the events of from late November 2005 to December 2008. The thread was started by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright and this thieving mamzer has the bit in its kike snout getting rid of Joe Johnson.

Only a member of the old forum can read the thread, so sign up and read it for yourself. I've taken the precaution of saving it to hard disk myself:

Originally posted by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright

Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed notes 5-30-07

http://cpm.noonhost.com/5-vt339.html?start=40#p2514

by Billy Wood ? Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 am

For those who have asked:

]the Church of the Sons of YHVH is a corporation registered in Ohio. My ordination is thru Swift-Butler-Redfeairn-Gulett. I do not feel that Morris Gulett is qualified for service so I left there & took a sabbatical from contact with anyone until I was led to do what I am now doing.

] I started Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed to begin to form a real-world Church in order to take Christian Identity to the next level.

] We plan on meeting a few times a year in person for fellowship

] There will be no fees for any 'memberships' but there will be continuing requirements to be active. For example; to be considered for a position of leadership you will be required to possess a valid Certificate of Christian Education from the American Institute of Theology. I have one of these & I know what it takes to earn one.

] In time we will put together a program for those seeking a true ordination in the World's Premier Christian Identity Church organization. Trust me, you will have to earn this one, There are enough goofballs with titles out there. We want stable Men of God in leadership positions.

Thats it for now.

BW
      So, Bryan Wright allegedly formed his own church -- in Ohio. Why Ohio when he lives in Sumner Washington and has property close to Dave 'the Miscegenator' Barley (now deemed an ex-friend and a fellow mamzer) around Sandpoint Idaho? Is there any reason, except maybe 400,000 of them, to be incorporated in Ohio? And this thieving kike mamzer and petty criminal left Gulett's church -- leaving pore Mo to drink and snort coke by himself in the back pew of the prison chapel -- and now claims that because it didn't resign in writing that it is a member of the [d]Ruling Council?

So what is with this claiming that Bryan Wright is still a member of a corporation that he admittedly left and for which he formed a competing corporation claiming to be 'Reformed' by the Admin of Pastor Visser's v-bulletin forum? But, even claiming the ridiculous, since when does a rebel director who left and formed his own competing church corporation have any authority to come back and remove the Acting Senior Pastor John Britton explicitly recognized in the legitimate Church of the Sons of YHVH (the one neither allegedly 'reformed' or deformed by a lying thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose)?

Originally posted by The Church of the Sons of YHVH Constitution & By-Laws

The Church of the Sons of YHVH is an international, theo-political, Christian Identity church organization governed by the will of the Creator, our Father YHVH, outlined in His Holy Word, the Bible.

The Church of the Sons of YHVH was founded June of 2002. The church was founded by Pastor Ray Redfeairn and Pastor Morris Gulett.

The current Senior Pastor of the church is Morris Gulett and the Assistant Pastor is John Britton.

ARTICLE 1. MEMBERSHIP

Paragraph 1. Any person desiring membership in the Church of the Sons of YHVH must first submit a membership application and provide all of the data requested in said application. A person's membership will be decided upon by the Senior and/or Assistant Pastor after a character and background check have been completed.

Paragraph 2. A member's status can be revoked at anytime by either the Senior Pastor or the Assistant Pastor. However, the member has a right and a duty to seek an appeal of the Board of Directors. If the Board of Directors sees fit to overturn the decision to terminate said person's membership, then this should be brought before the Senior/Assistant Pastors for examination. If the decision to end the member's status is overturned, then a record of the events will be placed in the members file and he/she will be reinstated on a probationary period of 90 days.
      Seems to me that under Paragraph 2 that Assistant Pastor John Britton can revoke at any time -- like yesterday -- the membership of one thieving lying Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, with 666 other a-lie-asses, each with 666 forked serpent tongues each bringing in a 666th several tale, perjury, perjury in the Satannic degree. 666 [Lyin'] Wongs make one Bryan Wright.

And, by kicking out perhaps Pastor Visser, if necessary or desirable, then how is it possible for them to win an appeal to the remaining Board of Directors consisting of Pastors Britton, Gulett, and the director in Ohio who despises Bryan Wright and thinks this thieving lying mamzer is a fed snitch like Dave Hall to boot?

I think that this indictment drawn up by myself is sufficient cause for Pastor John Britton to revoke at any time -- like now -- this thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al. But how to put it?

I know. Let's try what worked before!

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Billy Wood
      Johnson OUT . . . Visser IN

http://cpm.noonhost.com/vp1274.html#p1274

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:20 am
      This is an official statement I received from Pastor Morris L. Gulett that I was asked to post on the Legion of Saints forum. As a Church steward, I would be glad to but Joe Johnson has locked the Church forum & refuses to release the forum passwords to the Ruling Committee as requested by the owner of the Church forum, Pastor Morris L. Gulett.

The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints expresses its gratitude to Covenant Peoples Ministries & Pastor Jeromy Visser for allowing Pastor Gulett to have a voice in the administration of the Church & Legion he co-founded with Pastor Ray Redfeairn.

In HIS Service
      Bryan Wright / Ruling Committee Member
      Church of the Sons of YHVH

12/22/2005

Kindred,

Greetings in the great and mighty name of YHVH!

I hope this letter finds you all well.

I am writing you all for the express purpose of informing you that ?assistant pastor Joe Johnson? is no longer with the Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. His membership as of today 12/22/05, is revoked and his ordination as ?pastor? is no longer valid but stands null and void.

Joe Johnson was removed from our ranks for:
      Insubordination,
      Dereliction of duty,
      Failure to obey orders,
      Unchristian-like rude behavior towards members and supporters
      Conduct unbecoming an Aryan.

I extend my personal apologies to anyone who has been threatened or offended and only wish that someone would have made me aware of what had been transpiring in my absence much sooner.

I also offer my personal apologies to Pastor Jeromy Visser of the state of Georgia, whose ordination as Pastor and his membership in the Legion of Saints should have never been revoked by Joe Johnson. And that action taken by Joe Johnson is also to be considered null and void with Jeromy Vissers ordination as Pastor and membership in the Legion of Saints fully restored as if it were never rescinded.

Now, with this order of business taken care of, lets put this behind us and move forward with our agenda outlined in the Manifesto of the Legion of Saints.

I pray for you all daily as I pray for our entire people to awaken from its slumber.

I look forward to the day when I am returned to my home and office and am once again able to lead the Church and political organization in a greater capacity.

I remain very respectfully yours,

Morris L Gulett,
      Senior Pastor/President,
      Legion of Saints
      I suggest that this thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al. be removed for all of the reasons Joe Johnson was deservedly removed:
      • Insubordination,
      • Dereliction of duty,
      • Failure to obey orders,
      • Unchristian-like rude behavior towards members and supporters

I suggest that the "Conduct unbecoming an Aryan" charge be changed to 'Conduct becoming, indeed typical, for a "thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al."

In addition, the following charges should be added:
      • Lying like a true spawn of Satan, even though from the cursed seventy times seventy line of Lamech/TubalCain (this jewkin will ALWAYS think itself a LOT smarter than it actually is and will always get caught by the White man),
      • Making cowardly threats to violence at its own hoofs and the hands of skinhead whigger shitheads in nutzi jewniform both via the internet and interstate/intrastate calling.
      • Theft and attempted idiotic theft by deceit and by means of bogus incorporation.
      • Simply being a "thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al." with a massive Genesis 3:15 enmity against the Aryan Christian Israelite White Man and family even though a pretty pathetic excuse for a perpetually detected petty criminal from a jewnion of Pentecostal linthead and hybernigger Pictish petty criminal.
      • Whatever else charges can be extracted prior to standard [mis]treatment for Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome by Chief of Resistance Internal Security Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt following the Iron Felix Dzerzhinsky Revolutionary Resistance Manual of Summary Drumhead Korts-Martial.

And the excuse that Bryan Wright gave for removing Pastor John Britton? Well Bryan Wright lied that Gulett demanded that all his ministers have completed the AIT correspondence course and then claimed that I and John Britton said that we had completed it. This is another lie. Gulett doesn't have an AIT course completion certificate -- in fact John Britton groused to me in January 2006 that he was willing to pay for Gulett to take the course in prison and Gulett refused. Gulett never demanded his ministers have an AIT certificate. When Bryan Wright made up this lie I said that I bought the course in May 1999 but because of a conflict with Mike Hallimore never completed it. John Britton completed his back before Mike Hallimore got hold of it from Bertrand Comparet's papers even though already ordained by Butler and his father James Britton. There were no certificates back then given out in those pioneering times. John Britton is born DSCI royalty if there is such a thing.

Give it up, Bryan Wright. Time to go into the mamzer-monkey jewlag/tard corral/hell at Pastor Visser's forum and sling jewr shit at visiting whigger diseased idiot sheep.

And way past time to put the little lying thieving mamzer-monkey in its own little virtual jewlag/tard corral/hell as well, Pastor Visser. It's over. Let's get back to work.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html

Comment

You can ALWAYS trust Jeromy Visser

You Can ALWAYS Trust Jeromy Visser

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...59#post3965659
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...753#post250753
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1729#post1729

Re: Women role according to the bible.

03-03-2007, 05:28 PM

Originally posted by Klaliff
        http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...87#post3965087

I have not attacked "almost every other seedliner" in this forum for their beliefs. I have been an uncompromising proponent in men of God showing Christlike behavior. I say the same thing about any Christian who doesn't show a maturity in Christ and a willingness to reason with others.
        Fair enough - I was thinking about this statement today and realized that it was the seedliners themselves who brought about their own demise on these forums. For that I was wrong to have implied you had bias against their doctrine. I apologize.

2.) You maintain an ongoing Seedline ministry.
        I suppose that’s the “label” that fits so I’ve even stated I’m DSL myself. I suppose it was my stint in Church of the Sons of YHVH but even then I worked towards having Lindstedt removed as he was suggesting the rape of non-whites as some type of morbid “revenge.” I always told people not to listen to his slander and time has proven my premonitions were correct – he still sits in the state hospital.

I’ve genuinely tried to understand the “no-devil” position. I’ve read Eve: Did She or Didn’t She? by Weiland and listened to the complete Give The Devil His Due by Emry several times. It still sounds like anti-Biblical hogwash to me – I suppose this inability to dismiss Satan has myself (or flesh) forever has me branded a seedliner. I seriously seek to understand this position but can’t. This is why I was hoping to have a sort of “round table” discussion with Pastor Downey. I think an mp3 broadcast of this type could be beneficial to both sides as both sides would be represented.

Either way, I’ll certainly keep studying.

In Christ,

PV

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-16-2010, 12:22 AM. Reason: Caught me lying again!!!

Jeromy Visser
        Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
        Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
        Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

Re: You Can ALWAYS Trust Jeromy Visser -- to Betray You

You Can ALWAYS Trust Jeromy Visser -- To Betray You

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1768#post1768
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...760#post250760

Originally posted by Jeromy Visser
          http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...59#post3965659
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...753#post250753
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1729#post1729

Re: Women role according to the bible.

03-03-2007, 05:28 PM

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...87#post3965087

I have not attacked "almost every other seedliner" in this forum for their beliefs. I have been an uncompromising proponent in men of God showing Christlike behavior. I say the same thing about any Christian who doesn't show a maturity in Christ and a willingness to reason with others.
          Fair enough - I was thinking about this statement today and realized that it was the seedliners themselves who brought about their own demise on these forums. For that I was wrong to have implied you had bias against their doctrine. I apologize.

2.) You maintain an ongoing Seedline ministry.
          I suppose that?s the ?label? that fits so I?ve even stated I?m DSL myself. I suppose it was my stint in Church of the Sons of YHVH but even then I worked towards having Lindstedt removed as he was suggesting the rape of non-whites as some type of morbid ?revenge.? I always told people not to listen to his slander and time has proven my premonitions were correct ? he still sits in the state hospital.

I?ve genuinely tried to understand the ?no-devil? position. I?ve read Eve: Did She or Didn?t She? by Weiland and listened to the complete Give The Devil His Due by Emry several times. It still sounds like anti-Biblical hogwash to me ? I suppose this inability to dismiss Satan has myself (or flesh) forever has me branded a seedliner. I seriously seek to understand this position but can?t. This is why I was hoping to have a sort of ?round table? discussion with Pastor Downey. I think an mp3 broadcast of this type could be beneficial to both sides as both sides would be represented.

Either way, I?ll certainly keep studying.

In Christ,

PV
          While locked up in jail and in the NutHouse, Jeromy Visser would send me some of his sermons. Once he even sent me a package at Guhlman which was illegally turned away.

So when I got out of jail on 23 Oct08, I assumed that Jeromy Visser was on my side. Me and Visser and Sci-Fi Faber made an alliance -- Aryan Nations Alliance -- in Feb. 2009. Me and Pastor John Britton drove out Bryan Wright/Billy Wood from Visser's old forum on Dec. 3, 2008, by showing a picture of the slant-eyed jew mamzer with prison tatts, and Jeromy Visser said not a thing.

And I had heard in the NutHouse that Visser had had a falling out with Klunt/Klailiff.Debbie Downey and her Meercat too over at $permFront and had been duly banned there. Him and Jonathan Williams and Michael Burks and the rest of the United Church of YHWH (UCOY) even did a number of Internet radio sermons on Thom Robb and Klunt Downey, telling everyone what I had found out about her being the former wife of the Washington State Klan and the sexual mascot after the meetings, before the Klailiff divorced the Grand Dragon and run off with the Kludd/Klhumper of Klunt.
          (Note: Klunt got that nickname when I thundered back in April 2002: "You're not no Klan Klailiff -- you're the Klan Klunt!!!" I called the Washington State Klan "Kook Klunt's Klan." Klunt never denied that me and Hengist caught her dead to rights, but rather whined that we had spread 'malicious gossip' and tried to find out what wives and girlfriends of those who had enjoyed Debbie Downey's big-titted, loose-twatted charms had ratted her out. The nickname stuck, and a sure way to get banned from $permFront is to mention the name of Lindstedt -- or of 'Klunt.')

But some time in 2009, while spying on $permFront, I came across the above message by Visser. And it stung. Visser wanted to stay on $permFront, and so he ratted me out. At the time I thought that Visser was only saying that in order to stay on $permFront. 6Killer said to 'forgive a brother.' But today I know that Visser was actually betraying me even then. Visser changed what I had said in order to advance himself and to betray a potential rival. Even then, back in 2005 and 3 March 2007, Visser was a self-serving traitor and snake in the grass.

Check it out on $permFront if you don't believe it. And, when confronted by a choice between your lying eyes and a lying Visser/Pisser, believe the lying eyes.

Visser is simply a natural-born liar and hypocrite and traitor. Visser has been working with Bryan Wright/Billy Wood in order to steal Gulett's Church since 2005. Visser is a junkie, addicted to illegal drugs, imprisoned as a criminal of some sort, and thus always a weak person willing to cut a deal with ZOG. Word out on the DSCI street is that Visser has gone back to being a meth-head or crackhead, got caught, and now Visser got plenty of ZOGbux to not have to use a free web hosting or shove his audio files on the Library of Congress server for free.

Jeromy Visser is a ZOG traitor. A whole whorde of these whigger and mamzer ZOGbots have come into Christian Identity the past few months, and they tried to take over -- and failed, as fail they must because they, as mamzers and whigger ZOGbots simply don't know how to act.

Treat someone that you don't really need to have anything to do with with suspicion. As Revilio P. Oliver said, "Coyotes are smarter in avoiding traps than whiggers."

Treat this liar, hypocrite, baal-priest, crackhead, meth-goober, punked-out prison yardbird, thieving betraying ZOGbot with extreme suspicion. The freedom and life you save may be your own.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-16-2010, 12:23 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

2nd page is not working

2nd page is not working

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1626#post1626 Annotated Copy
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1580#post1580
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243869
            http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3502#post3502

Originally posted by Pastor Wei?mann
            There is problem with the 2nd page of "The Movement Turd" on Talkshoe" ,I'm not able to read your post,I can only see a blank page on the screen.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...p?t=672&page=2

cheers!
            Visser's admin is running amok again. Every time I have something, like reportage about Hal Turner or Sci-Fi Faber or this latest mamzer and jew incursion and whigger revolt, Visser's admin shuts off a switch and the thing disappears. Visser or Visser's admin, who Visser claims is his brother and admits to being a 'fruit-loop' has shut off a switch in v-bulletin which causes the selected posts to hang. It has been that way since Visser's v-bulletin came up in March 2009.

I kept on trying to upload it and got the same response. And, since this Obadiah/Obaliar thread keeps on expanding as you can see, it is selective in its application -- I wanted to post my update of the Movement Turd to that thread and was shut down. In fact, yesterday morning when it happened, I seen that the post was 'deleted' because I am supposed to be a Moderator. So Visser's admin deleted the post and I was unable to post it even in the Obadiah/Obaliar thread. There is a switch against me being able to post at all yesterday morning.

I am sure you have seen Visser's new v-bulletin v4.0 forum. The thing is that two new [d]rules have been created of no 'disrespecting' and no 'profanity.' The end result is something as if $permFront was run by niggers of the Presbyterian bent. I also note that I am not given a subforum of my own. So I am talking to Pastor Britton and the end result is that I don't think that either of us are going to sign up over there, at least officially. I think that the best solution is to let that place become another ghetto, like Holy_War and $permFront CI Theology section, of jews running mamzers and whiggers to distraction.

Now I don't know if Visser is a rat himself, but he keeps on getting into trouble -- with Joe Johnson v Bryan Wright, and works with Jonathan Williams and Sci-Fi Faber and then cuts them off at the knees when the thieves fall out. So this sort of shit seems par for the course.

You got to realize that Dual-Seedline Christian Identity has always has infilltraitors within it trying to change its uncompromising racial message of White Christian Israelite racial and spiritual purity. And so, there always are traitors within the mix ever working to disrupt and change. So my response has always been the same response -- to decentralize and network with the above-ground DSCI pastors who maintain a certain standard of allowing freedom and open airing of grievances.

So myself and Pastor Britton continue to scratch our heads but work with what we got. But Visser has always been something of a fruit loop. I don't know if Visser really got a brother or it is a junkie's 'Dr Jeykll and Mr. Hyde' drug-induced schidzophrenia. In any case, what I am going to do is to sit and assess the situation. This post is going over to my forum and will be placed where only admins can see it and then resurrected when necessary.

The mamzer and whigger incursion is what we inevitably have and seems to have taken over.

Your Roman Catholicism doesn't go very far within DSCI. The Roman Catholic Church was founded by Simon Magus, and is hated nearly as much as jews. And the Swedes and the South Germans never got along too well since the Thirty Years War. Hence me and Paster Britton's talk about "Das Swedentrunken."

Yet I'll admit that you have been useful to me over here by driving those mamzers and whiggers agents provacateur judass the jewst, jewff the gewff, and Obadorkker to distraction. Keep it up but tone it down a bit. Your jewdar and gaydar are working perfectly, my friend. When you are in the bowel Movement long enough you learn that these shitstorms occur in cycles like a monsoon and so you don't get rattled by the [jews]usual.

So, eventually Visser will be driven into a corner yet once again -- what is this, the fourth or fifth time? -- and have to declare his loyalties one way or another and cut bait with the whiggers and mamzers. Since Visser wants to remain known as a DSCI pastor, I think that he will sit on his 'brother' who installed his v-bulletin forum last March, and I will be allowed to post as I please for a while until the next time. But maybe not. Never trust a junkie.

Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is a rather smart mamzer pervert who has gotten itz way into the sheep and goat-fold and the diseased sheep and goats love this message. So they declared theysselfs and now they get to run wild for a while. Sooner or later these diseased animals will go over the hill in the company of the jewkals and hyenas and get eaten alive on the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah in E-gypped ZOGling whiggerdumb, and no great loss. Like the second little piggy in my rendition of "The Three Little Pigs" they will leave nothing but a pile of jewkalshit.

That said, you need to decide whether to jettison your Roman Catholicism in favor of Dual-Seedline or not. I think you have leadership ability and enormous zeal and a functioning jewdar and gaydar and thus can be one of the Ten-Thousand Warlords for the time ahead.

Keep this message to yourself and then when I ask, release it as is to the forum if I end up getting banned.

Hail Victory!!!

02-22-2010, 09:07 AM Storage in Hidden Forum until needed

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 06:44 PM. Reason: Add Links to Annotated Copy

Comment

What's Going On?

What's going on???

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1627#post1627 (Annotated Copy Link)
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1581#post1581
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243873
              http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post3504

Originally posted by Concerned Citizen
              Hey Martin,

With all the garbage going on everywhere figured I'd just PM you here ...

Listened to your call with 6killer and am listening to the show from tonight now. Your delivery is definitely getting better, sounds like you're getting more comfortable with it!

I wanted to get John Britton to tell his take on the matter and so I didn't have time to jack around. Plus, being on 'free' Internut radio is no longer a novelty.

Getting very tired of all this picking and fighting, that's for sure ... it seems to be erupting everywhere.

Another Spring ZOG offensive. Obaliar and itz pickles seems to have won over at Visser's forum.

And what's up with Pastor Visser's new new forum? I know they were doing something because of technical problems, are you going to have a subforum over there? They apparently have a new "no naughty words" policy for the new forum.

I was discussing this with John Britton and the new Catholic kid. It seems that Visser got a lot of new money somewhere -- last 9-9-09 he didn't have anything, was talking about shutting things down for lack of support and now he has another server AND $280 v-bulletin 4.0 software. Wanting to make it into another DSCI $permFront. Complete with a Klunt jewnior and mamzer and whigger pickle baal-priests.

I smell a rat. I am about to dust off the "Possible Betrayal By Visser" thread sitting unread in my admin section and put it in a place where it can be seen on my forum. Why? Because Visser is about to go fruit-loop on me again. Visser was trying to sell me out to Sci-Fi Faber back in June of last year, then Sci-Fi got branded with Hal Turner. The past two days I have been banned by means of an switch from posting at Visser's old v-bulletin forum about my new Talkshoe Program.

So new money and a whole new attitude and policy and no subforum on the new forum for me.

Now I've seen all this before. It runs in cycles. And I think I'll end up having to counter-attack because the situation is breaking bad. I won't insist on you taking a side.

This thread, it has something from a private message from you last year. And I am going to seek permission from you to publish it. So I'll be addressing it to you in a private message on my forum.

Life is a constant struggle and DSCI has a lot of them as people turn and alliances end up being broken. I'll be calling into Pastor Finck's Talkshoe tonight.

Good work on the show and talk with you later!

Concerned Citizen
              Thanks. I think things are going to get ratcheted up again though.

Originally posted on Admin Shadow Forum 02-22-2010, 10:17 AM

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 06:47 PM. Reason: Add Links to Annotated Copy

Comment

Visser's Forum Might Be Compromised

Visser's Forum Might Be Compromised

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1582#post1582

Originally posted by PILGRIM
                Hi Martin

I have always had periodic trouble with links to your subforum. I would click on a link from the front page and would go to a white page with a number like 51 or 34 up in the top left corner. Sometimes this clears up quickly, sometimes the problem lasts a lot longer. Are you sure it isn't a technical glitch - their server is notorious for problems. Of course, I really can't say I have had that problem with any other subforums but yours.

I hope you won't jump the gun with Pastor Visser. I hope you will at least speak directly with him first. As I have said before, i have a hard time believing he has any sort of drug issue. Druggies usually can't turn out the kind of material he has on a regular basis (good, clear and coherent written sermons, newsletter content, oral sermons, etc). Obviously, none of us is there in Georgia meeting him and his family face-to-face and so are limited in what we can know.

Perhaps the new forum is not completely set up yet. I find it hard to believe that Pastor Visser would exclude you without contacting you to say so and offer some sort of explanation. He's been pretty up front with things so far. I didn't notice a Bill Finck subforum over at the new site either.

Pilgrim

Well, the '35' or other numbers is certainly strange to me. However, yesterday morning when I was trying -- unsuccessfully -- to post the Movement Turd summary of my interview with Pastor Britton, I seen where the second page was deleted. V-bulletin forum software allows for these deletes performed by the administrator to normally be hidden from most of the members, but not from the moderator in some cases. Looking back at what has happened, not only was that post deleted, but the entire eight other posts were deleted or hidden. The posts of course are on my own forum, but what has happened is that the admin on Visser's forum has deliberately deleted them and replaced them with a number, like '35.'

Now this has happened before, and I no longer have any doubts that this is intentional. The posts deleted were at length about Hal Turner and Sci-Fi Faber. This is why I post the most important matters as a matter of course to my own forum, because nobody can trust other Movement forums to be honest, except for StumbleInn. As says Lindstedt's Corollary concerning Movement forums: Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.

Now I shall of course ask Pastor Visser what is going on, but throughout the past year -- and years -- Visser has a habit of being buddy-buddy with these people and then turning on them when the scrutiny is intense. Jonathan Williams, Laslo Patterson/UCOY/Rick Spring faction, Michael Burks, Bryan Wright, Sci-Fi Faber. I especially don't like it that last summer Bryan Wright was promised a subforum with Pastor Britton to be unlawfully removed like what happened back last summer. And this is the fourth appearance of Bryan Wright. It is as if Bryan Wright is allowed on and then disposed of when the deranged frantic mamzer gets out of line.

Now this sort of thing happens all the time in the Movement, and regrettably these betrayals are nothing new, not even inside the Church. These attacks happen all the time.

Now I don't know what is going on and of course I shall give Pastor Visser a chance to explain himself and make it right -- if he wants to do so. However, I do question how and why so much money came into possession of Pastor Visser -- his family were suffering from the economic losses of the past year -- and the new change in policy congruent with Obaliar and her baal-pickles. It seems that the 'new' CPM forum is a wannabe $permFront with a DSCI flavor, and thus another ZOG false front.

If these actions are condoned by Pastor Visser, I think that the Movement has a right to know what is going on. If a month ago you had told me that a gender-bendering lying hypocritical cross-dresser would team up with sundry anglo-mestizos and whiggers to impose a speech code and censorship on a DSCI forum, I'd have said that you were full of shit. Yet exactly that has happened!!!

Since it has happened, this is not normal behavior -- albeit typpycull for the bowel Movement with its endless betrayals and jostlings and positioning for advancement and to lead stupid whigger sheep into a false front. Since it has occurred, it is necessary for me to treat Visser's forum as compromised, and to act accordingly and warn off others.

As I have explained to this Catholic kid, he needs to either go back to the pope, or to choose DSCI. But for now he is a useful counterweight to the Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 incursion.

This is not an ego problem with me but rather one in which I simply can't allow any more innocent whiggers to be eaten alive by ZOG false-fronts. Some predation of whiggers by jewkals is a good thing in that it does away with the weak and degenerate. However, if this becomes a matter of undermining Israelite trust -- which every society and social order needs in order to function -- in order to roll up the Resistance, then it needs to become unearthed so that only the willfully stupid and vicious are entrapped.

Christian Israel has no police force or intelligence agency other than the counter-intelligence function that every single organic cell must perform. It has become necessary ever since the advent of the Internet because the same means of communication and control are also used by ZOG. Failure to protect the newbies and weak means that none of us will leave anything behind if ZOG is allowed to run false-fronts and infiltraite at will the Movement, especially the DSCI aboveground element. Now I have worked hard to limit the scope of the damage by promoting decentralization and networking. But if Visser's network node is compromised, then it needs to be unearthed and let all see what is going on.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-22-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Meet Up At Christian Nationalist Forum If Necessary

Meet Up At Christian Nationalist Forum If Necessary

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1584

Originally posted by Pastor Wei?mann
                  Thank you very much for both of your messages Pastor Lindstedt.

I'm sorry to heard what is going on here about Pastor Visser's Forum.

Regrettably this sort of thing has happened before, and was averted this summer. If it blows up this time, then no big deal.

I DO KNOW something,better said:MY SOUL KNOWS something since my very early childhood:

I AM FAITHFUL to GOD JESUSCHRIST, so don't worry I am sure that since We are on the "End Of Times",will be a time when "Catholic Apostolic Roman" Religion will be over runned by "FalsesPopes" or" even "Antichrists",... I also know that whwn that happens Teaching the Word of GOD JesusChrist will be forbidden but then again: I will be READY as I AM right now TO TEACH IT IN an UNDERGROUND WAY, just like the Ancient Christians did it back in the first century in Rome.

Dual-Seedline Christian Identity isn't ever going to incorporate anything of Roman Catholicism. You do need to understand that. They are not at all compatible, so you will end up having to make a choice sometime.

That said, you have been an excellent soldier against the mamzers and whiggers following that gender-bendering Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 incursion.

Believe me Pastor Lindstedt IF/When you end up banned here or ANY OTHER Forum,that will show the true face of OUR Enemies,that they are in sheep's clothes but are wolves!

Well, it certainly will set up a few flags in people's imagination, that's for sure!!!

These Movement forums invariably follow Covington's Law of White Nationalist forums and Lindstedt's Corollary: Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.

If that happens, I will follow your instructions and after that I will leave the forum by my own Will.

Or, better yet, stay here and spy for me until you are banned.

Thanks for your kind Words and vow of trust toward s me.

As soon as I reply this message to you,I will delete it,just keeping a copy just in case as you want it.

Don't bother unless your PM box is full.

I think we should keep in contact in another forum,maybe? instead of here. please tell me in which Forum?

You are already on Christian Nationalist forum, my forum. When there, I'll advise you on what other forums to join.

With all my Respects and admiration.

Pastor Wei?mann
                  Well, thanks Pastor Wei?mann. How in the world did you find the '?' double-SS character? I was stationed in Germany at Crailsheim in the 2d Btn 42d Field Artillery (Lance) for 19 months in 1981-83.

I'll post the above in the Moderator's Lounge/Storage over at Christian Nationalist Forum for usage and public airing if necessary.

We'll see what is needed and proceed as necessary.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Probable Betrayal By Visser

What the Fuck? What the Fucking Fuck?

-- OR --

Looks Like CPM Has Done Gone $permFront

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1628#post1628 (Annotated Copy Link)
                    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3455#post3455
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...314#post243314
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1585#post1585

Originally posted by admin View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3445#post3445

Kinsfolk,

Covenant People’s Forums has officially moved - please register for a new account here.

We now have TWO rules: No disrespect and no profanity. If you can’t abide by these simple requests, stay here (we’ll filter which posts are imported).

All noonhost.com, freehostia.com and archive.org URLs have been deleted from the main site.

Thanks for your continued support!

-admin
                    Pastor Visser has told me a number of times that he is not the one who runs or administers this forum. In fact, he once told me that his brother runs this forum and that his brother is -- quote -- "a real fruit-loop" around the time of the third Bryan Wright incursion around the time you were offering Bryan Wright his own subforum and scheming to assist Bryan Wright in removing Pastor John Britton as Senior Acting Pastor of Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH (CSOY). Not that this could be done, because under Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution and Bylaws of CSOY the Senior Pastor has the . . . the right to overrule any and all decisions made by any board or committee. Do you really think Ray Redfearin was so stupid that he would draft up anything letting any Board of Directors kick him out? This delusion that Bryan Wright could be used as a method of getting into the directorship of Gulett's Church is delusional -- which is par for the course in the bowel Movement. Bryan Wright hit the road itz mamzerself when it figured that it wasn't going to get any money back in May 2007.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=777#post777

Originally posted by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright

Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed notes 5-30-07

http://cpm.noonhost.com/5-vt339.html?start=40#p2514

by Billy Wood ? Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 am

For those who have asked:

]the Church of the Sons of YHVH is a corporation registered in Ohio. My ordination is thru Swift-Butler-Redfeairn-Gulett. I do not feel that Morris Gulett is qualified for service so I left there & took a sabbatical from contact with anyone until I was led to do what I am now doing.

] I started Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed to begin to form a real-world Church in order to take Christian Identity to the next level.

] We plan on meeting a few times a year in person for fellowship

] There will be no fees for any 'memberships' but there will be continuing requirements to be active. For example; to be considered for a position of leadership you will be required to possess a valid Certificate of Christian Education from the American Institute of Theology. I have one of these & I know what it takes to earn one.

] In time we will put together a program for those seeking a true ordination in the World's Premier Christian Identity Church organization. Trust me, you will have to earn this one, There are enough goofballs with titles out there. We want stable Men of God in leadership positions.

Thats it for now.

BW

Well, I did a search of the matter, and of course I brought up the matter that Bryan Wright was a thief who had resigned as a member of the board of trustees of CSOY and supposedly formed his own Church of the Sons of YHWH -- Reformed. What I did not divulge was that Morris Gulett needed to renew his Church Charter, and so I notified all of the members of the legitimate CSOY -- including Pastor Morris Gulett -- and they got it done. So Pastor Morris Gulett owes me a favor for him saving his Church for him when he gets out of prison later this year.

In fact, it was thanks to me that I convinced Pastor John Britton to step up and save what remains of Gulett's Church ever since 2006. This is because I not only preach decentralization of the above-ground DSCI Church, but selflessly practice it as well. Every single DSCI pastor is to run his local above-ground and under-ground DSCI or even OSL church as that local minister sees fit. My faction of the Aryan Nations is a networked confederacy and alliance in which the ties that bind are altogether voluntary.

Now I kept this matter under my hat because there was some evidence that Pastor Visser was working with Bryan Wright to steal Pastor Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000+ as the CSOY's 40% share of this dead Nazi's estate. Now why subject mortal men to unnecessary temptation? Is it not enough that this thieving slant-eyed gorda-humping gookazoid Pictish-Hybernigger kikenmamzer was shut out firmly, and thanks to ZOG not letting even Morris Gulett have the dead-Nazi $400,000+ that nobody was going to get it any time soon?

And according to Sci-Fi Faber, Pastor Visser was plotting to kick me out of my own church -- though how that can happen given that I have a Missouri corporate charter good until Aug. 31, 2010 was never explained. Since the admin here on CPM has a habit of deleting my Sci-Fi Faber posts, and Hal Turner Rat Posts, and now my recent Talkshoe radio posts and even maybe this post -- then what to do other than to post at my own forum and subforums?

Now if somebody had told me that the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer Rabbi LinderMillerwitz's pet fake-CI tard with a history of virtual cross-dressing and gender-bendering would mount an ASSault upon myself, with the [G]AIDS of a [w]horde of jewly-arrived Babtist Hobbyist New Covenant Cornholer shabbes mamzer and whigger baal-priest pickles then I would have maybe asked how much of your favorite herb of the field you were smoking as the concept should have been far-fetched. But the more I think of it, I must now wonder why I should have been surprised.

I also must wonder how someone who said that he was in a financial bind, having to place his v-bulletin forum upon a free server and post his podcasts on the free Library of Congress archives all of a sudden found the money to pay for a vast new server and 285 ZOGbux for Version 4.0 of a v-bulletin license. Did someone's ship come in?

Now you don't have to explain yourself to me or anyone else. You can set up whomever you please to administrate your forum and allow or disallow whoever and whatever you please to be posted. But the latest mamzer and whigger baal-priest incursion of probably what is the slickest baal-bitch assault since Klunt Downey, Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts, Andy Blanchardsmamzer Belialsson Anderson, and KhazarDick Niemela the Finnish jew, supported by the fourth return of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong, and a supporting (not to mention suppurating) whorde of sanctimonious pharisaical baal-priest pickled mamzers like jewdas the jewst, and whiggers like jewff the gewff and wannabe politicians like MatthewOtt sure got me wondering what the fuck is going on. Then the censoring of my messages in what was supposed to be my own uncensored subforum, followed by the new-found riches to set up what is in effect a supposedly DSCI $permFront/$pamFront arranged so that if we are all supposed to becum pussy-whupped dolt meercats not able to say 'shit' even if we have a fucking mouthful certainly makes me wonder what the fucking fuck is going on. Not to mention the 'Rodney King' requirement that we are all supposed to get along and not disrespect the other wh'iggaz, puh-leeeeeze.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, even though many will most certainly listen, but the above [d]rules no can do. This trick has been tried plenty of times before, most notably by Wholly_Whores@jewhoogruppen.com and $permFront, but what invariably resulted is the complete ghettoization of the talmudick fuktards involved while DSCI landsharks circled around about and Lindstedt spies slurped data within.

There is no polite way in which to register my . . . . alarm? (no) . . . . annoyance? (not really) . . . . resignation (bingo) at what is going on. A number of mutual friends asked me to ask gently as to what was going on, and I find that I can't -- and won't -- ask what needs to be asked other than in a brusque and direct manner.

Back in 2001, after Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts from around Tupelo Mississippi got me banned from my Granby Telephone Company Internet Service Provider and Klunt Downey got on, I begged and demanded that Willie Martin stop giving aid and comfort to Andy Anderson and his ZOG false-front. He went ahead and did what was right, then backslid and got back on to Wholly_Whores. Then when no longer needed for cover and concealment Debbie -- Klunt -- Downey demanded that he be removed as a moderator of the DSCI remnant and banned. And he was. And my remorseless rage was kindled and I demanded of a then-supporter in Washington State to "get me a heaping stinking pile of shit on Debbie Downey." And he found out that Klailiff Debby was not only an adulteress with her Meercat Markkk Downey, but the sexual mascot after the Washington State Klan meetings as well. "YOU'RE NOT NO KLAN KLAILIFF, YOU'RE THE KLAN KLUNT" I thundered, and that evil godless wicked wicked bitch has been known by that nickname ever since, and awaits forted-up inside the $permFront synagogue ever since.

Well Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 might well be another Klunt Downey but with a mangina, but I most certainly ain't no Willie Martin. Which is why I respect William Finck, is because when he was informed that Aryan Front was a ZOG false front associated with August Kreis, and that the $permFront CI Theology forum was run by Klunt Downey, who is not only an adulteress and a whore, but with those who hate Dual-Seedline and have declared war on Clifton Emahiser, William Finck cut any and all ties with Aryan Front and $permFront cold.

Within the White Nationalist forums, Lindstedt's Corollary to Covington's Law of White Nationalist forums holds true:
                    "Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers."

As it is, you are treading -- or allowing to be trod -- the very self-same ground trod by most White Nationalist forums.

Do we really need another fake DSCI $permFront?

I don't think so.

Please look into this, and if this is being done by your fruit-loop brother, or a supporter with ZOGbux, under color of your name, please best stop.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 06:51 PM. Reason: Add Links to Annotated Copy

Comment

An Important Notice From Turkey-Lurkey the jewst Howard.

An Important Notice From Turkey-Lurkey the jewst Howard.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1586#post1586
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243315
                      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3454#post3454
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1629#post1629 (Annotated Copy Link)

Originally posted by James the Just Howard/jewdass the jewst View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3452#post3452

I recently received this notice in my "Private Messages" folder on this forum:

Warning! Next time we will have to complaint to your ISP.
                      12:51 PM ModAdministrator

Dear, JamesTheJust!

A virus alert was noticed on your computer.
                      We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://securitytool2010.org/JamesTheJust
                      If you do not pass this test* we will have to delete your account and forward a complaint to your ISP with attached log file (your IP address, etc.).
                      First off, notice the spelling error. If this were computer generated, such an error would not likely be made. Also notice that it was sent from someone called ModAdministrator. The only "ModAdministrator" I know is Pastor Visser and he simply goes by "Admin". And if he were to send me a message of this sort, he would have simply called himself Pastor Visser.I have no intention of clicking on that link and if anyone else here received such a notice, I strongly urge you not to click on any links.

I had the exact same thing happen on Christian Nationalist Forum two weeks ago by someone with a Russian IP address called "Lady_Admin" selling its wares to everyone except the admin and my PastorLindstedt account. All my sockpuppets got a Private Message selling something like free virus scanning or something. Another critter took advantage of being able to see who the other members were upon sign-up for registration that I use to keep out porn spammers, which is what I recommended that Pastor Visser's admin do. So I went into the admin options so that sign-ups can no longer view or PM the other members -- only the Admin accounts, which are the LAST accounts that these people want attention from, because it will lead to an IP ban. Since then there has been zero spamming of the Private Message accounts. I disabled the accounts by changing the passwords and so I can then use them as sockpuppets. One sockpuppet I called Obongo, the Fraudulent Alleged nigger 'President.' The other one I kept as Lady_Admin.

I have been politically aware for many years and "jew-aware" for most of my life, but I have never received the amount of verbal attacks on my life that I have received since trying to spread the CI truth!

'jewr CI truth' that gender-bendering other mamzers get to tell White Christian Israelites of long standing what they get to say on their podcasts and what they can write on their forums, of course. With baal-priest mamzers and whiggers yapping and enfarcing theyz' 'CI troofs' I suppose that the ADL/$PLC can take a censorsheep vacation.

I have had several attempted attacks on my computer as well as spam that includes the most vile sexual content one can imagine.

Let me guess: Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 let you look at itz mangina under itz tail. That would certainly gross me out too.

I have "angels" who have protected me. For the life of me I cannot figure out why, but there are persons, I do not know, who have protected me, by giving anonymous warnings and by exposing jews, who have either attacked me outright or have sought to befriend me; whilst seeking personal information. Thanks be to YHWH, my eyes are open and HE has not allowed me to be fooled. I have become weary.

No rest for the wicked.

As a matter of inquiry, when these "angels" cum to tell you what to do and the voices are ringing in jewr head, does your nose rise up in the air? The reason I ask is that there was a nigger on my ward at the NutHouse named James Howard -- everyone called him 'Smiley' because he was a happy nappy-headed nigger who killed his entire family including his grandfather who this deranged schidzo-nigger said was God because he was Jesus Christ -- who would have his nigger-nose straight up in the air for several hours at a time. 'The Jesus Tupac Snoop-Dawg Smiley-Christ' found out that I was a pastor of some sort and would ask me theological questions all the time as to whether it should destroy the Earth yet. I'd always tell the nigger-Christ not to do it until after supper unless I found out that the item on the menu of Biggs-swill was boiled cabbage.

Anyway, since that nigger claimed to be Jesus Christ -- a common failing of nutty nutty niggers -- then you claiming to be 'James the Just' would make YOU that nutty nutty schidzo-nigger's half-brother, right? Hence my question above.

I have very good software which detects viruses and I run it often. I will do so again tonight, but I most certainly will not click on the link provided.

That's the first intelligent thing you said.

I also intend to change my e-mail server in the near future. I have been putting it off until I complete my move, but perhaps the time is now.

You sound just like this 'Shannon Braveheart' character from Louisiana who would live for weeks at a time with paytridiotic people which took pity on the old twat but never lasted more than two weeks. Drank all the wine and beer in the fridge, all the likker in the jugs, stayed up until 8:00 in the morning, ate them out of house and home, was water-averse, and used itz douche-bag as a mighty weapon of ass-destruction.

So I take it that James Radcliffe from Apache Flats Arizona has given its eviction notice. Please feel free to move in with Matthew Ott from Halifax Pennsylvania, as he supports jewrself 100% and becum known at Matthew the jewst. Or on to Richmond Virginia and becum known as jewlysses ass jewff-the-gewffy jewst. Or in with Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 in Kirksville Missery and becum known as Rabbies Linderwitz the TraitorGlenn Miller-witless. You can stay in Missery then because three hundred miles from Granby is sufficient space upwind.

In any case, I wanted to warn all of you in advance. I will try to contact my sympathetic supporters and have them look into this message; to see if they can track the source. I don't know how they do it, but they are very good at that. As I never know when or where they will show up, it may take some time.

May I suggest that you gather them all up and move in with Klunt (Debbie) Downey and her Past-her Meercat Markkk Clowney in Kentucky? Kentucky is the blue-grass state and as such there is much good grazing for goats and wethers and metrosexshul rams/ewes.

YAH Bless! Be safe. Be on the watch.
                      The fact of the matter is that thanks to Pastor Visser getting a new v-bulletin forum to try to turn into the equivalent of a DSCI $permFront, a lot of spammers will try to get in, and some of them who have learned the spam-the-Private-Messages inbox trick will be selling porno and cialis and the latest 'get-rich-quick-or-the-dick-of-death-Now!!!' scheme.

Tell the admin to go into the 'moderation-approved' usergroup and click the 'no' switch to 'PM other members' option. The default should be set to where guests and ZOGbots can view "New Posts" but not the "Community" settings. But it seems that the only trick that this Admin ever learned was how to delete entire threads and scores of posts and put up a blank screen with a '35' on it.

NEVER click on a link from a spammer. If it isn't a virus, then it is a Trojan Horse, a batch file, or a Denial of Service bot. Do your own shopping with your own search.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinksky Lindstedt

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 06:52 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

The $creetching of the Tran$gendered $ow$

The $creetching of the Tran$gendered $ow$

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1630#post1630 (Annotated Copy Link)
                        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3460#post3460
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...318#post243318
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1589#post1589

Originally posted by Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3458#post3458

Nice one, Marty! Like all jews, I love to call you 'Marty.'

Instead of first contacting Pastor Visser away from prying eyes, e.g. by email, as any honorable Yahweh-fearing individual would do in order to get his side of the story, you post this paranoid screed supported by documented facts. And never mind that while the deal was uncensored speech on your subforum and that the Admin violated that arrangement, like all criminals I am going to whine about the punishment imposed. Give the anti-christs and mamzers and transgendered faggots and whiggers like myself and my baal-priest pickles some more verbal refuse to throw on CI next time, why don't you? What else do you think I was doing over at VNNF, Marty?

I hear you're into Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Well, I'm into Anglo-Saxon polysyllables, sure as having my khazar snout liposuctioned in order to create more tits. Here's two for you: mentally unstable. Do you know that a khazarian morphadyke sow like myself got six tits and are hung like Janet Reno? I'n the best khazarian hypocritical colostomy-bag licker in all of Linder's Greater Free Range Tard Corral!!!

You idiot jews and mamzers and diseased whiggers don't get it. From day six when you started this shit, Christian Israel was onto jewrself, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666.

Genesis 3:16 sides were taken and the Children of Israel were on one side and you spawn of Satan, both adoptive and biological, were on the other.

Now as it is now, you spawn of Satan will end up going to Visser's new v-bulletin v4.0 ghetto and make of it a fake DSCI $permFront wherein none of Christian Israel will bother to show up, like at Jezebel's palace.

And, Christian Israel will stay here, and fight as necessary in our old tents, without pharisaical talmudic [d]rules as made by, and for and of jews and mamzers and criminal whiggers.

Don't you know Pastor Jeromy Visser's past history? Each and every time he has embraced Klunt Downey and Jonathan Williams and Michael Burks and Sci-Fi Faber and Bryan Wright and now you catamite khazar swine and each and every time Jeromy Visser ends up with a shitload of fleas and crabs and venereal warts and a yeast infection or two but so far he has always eventually kicked you kike swine whores to the curb and gone back to Christian Israel. Call him Samson, De-lie-klunt.

Jeromy Visser just got to get a few more kicks in the head and on the ass before he is able to learn the exact same things he should have learned the first five or six times but wasn't able to do so yet. He is pretty good at the theological end, though. Just not too good at the political end.

Why don't you head out to jewr new v-bulletin v4.0 high-dollar digs, khazarian catamite cunt, Klunt jewnior? Take the rest of the mamzers and addlepated whiggers with jewrself, each and every jewkal. We'll call it D$CI $permFront until Jeromy decides to clean up the stables.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 06:55 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

A Partial Apology, Continuing Inquiry and the Program Agenda For The Movement Turd #5

A Partial Apology, Continuing Inquiry and the Program Agenda For The Movement Turd #5

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1631#post1631 (Annotated Copy Link)
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1590#post1590
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243477
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3470#post3470

Originally posted by Pastor Visser

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243455

When's your next gossip show Lindstedt?

I'll correct all these untruths.
                          I just got onto the computer for the day after chores.

I've looked things over, and I will likely apologise in part and ask more questions in part.

The next show might very well be tomorrow, if not Sunday. And, of course you are invited on to say anything and everything you please in your defense and offense, Pastor Visser.

Now this Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is by far the most evil twisted vile spawn of Satan that I think I've ever seen on the Internet. Worse than Klunt Downey. Worse than Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts. As bad as any dirty jew I've had to fight with.

The only good thing is that Obaliar has accomplished is in smoking out the baal-priest mamzers and whiggers like jewdas the jewst Howard, jewff the gewff, and MatthewOtt as definitely not right.

Now I am pleased that you are prospering because your ship came in. I really am, and of course I am pleased that perhaps the DSCI above-ground pastorial community can afford to set up a CI News Network.

But for the past six months I have ended up staring at a thread set up last August when 'Admin' was proposing to side with Bryan Wright in kicking out Pastor Britton from his job as Senior Acting Pastor of Pastor Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and granting 'Billy Wood' in that evil kike gookazoid mamzer's claim that he was a member of the Board of Directors and offering Bryan Wright its own subforum on CPM? The name of the thread? "Possible Betrayal by Visser." The CSOY corporate charter needed to be renewed soon and I had no idea as to whether Bryan Wright, in conjunction with yourself, was plotting to seize the church charter from Gulett in prison in Florida, and with the change with Bryan Wright as the new 'head' of the Church of the Sons of YHVH get ZOG to lift the probate stoppage and make away with $400,000+ of the dead Nazi's estate.

Now I got Gulett to get his Church charter renewed, but it was a near-run thing and every single minute until it was done I had to keep it quiet and pray that Bryan Wright was not smarter than the thieving mamzer criminal looked. In doing the research I found out that of course Bryan Wright and Sci-Fi Faber were liars. And I found out some other matters that still need to be kept secret.

Now Bryan Wright/Billy Wood showed up for the FOURTH time recently, and some of us have been trying to find this mamzer and where it lives. And we can't find it, probably because it is a criminal who might well be a professional rat. Usually if markers are laid down and obligations called in, we can find whatever we want, or at least something. But where that evil stupid mamzer burrows is something we can't find out just yet. We continue to search, though.

So, Sunday afternoon when I am trying to post "The Movement Turd" #3a with Pastor Britton talking about matters and how these new poseurs simply "are not right" I simply cannot post it whatsoever anywhere at all on CPM Forum. Not on the past thread, not on a new thread, and not on another existing thread. And, for the first time I see a trash-can icon and a deleted sign indicating that where it was intended to be posted that the post had been deleted. Later I find that eight other posts of the nine on the second page were missing.

I got a bunch of private messages asking questions as to what was going on. I spent much of yesterday answering those inquiries.

Now the '35' marker makes no sense other than deliberation. I strip off some words and replace them, and they still are gone. And the threads deleted covered Hal Turner and Sci-Fi Faber.

And so, I doubt that this directed malevolence is accidental server error. Accidental server error should be more random, not concentrated on the extremely sensitive topics.

Now what the rest of the bowel Movement does is really nothing to me. But what happens within CI, especially Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is core concern and must be addressed as soon as possible. Hence my activity of yesterday.

Now, let me agree with you that what is yours is yours to do with as you see fit. Like Paul said to Annannias and Sapphira, what is theirs was theirs to do as they please. Yet they were killed by YHWH when their private actions interacted with the early Church to its possible detriment. YHWH killed that scheming pair of proto-Kluntz and Meercats in order to discourage the rest, to paraphrase Voltaire.

So a core question is to whether you are 'Admin' and if not, why you let him bring you into disrepute and distrust.

And, you should ask yourself whether you prefer to hear an accusation to your face or whether you prefer to not know what is being said -- not by me -- behind your back. The rumor on the CI street back around 9-9-09 was that you went back to being a meth-head, which is why the piglice were kicking in your door. The FiBbIes don't usually kick in doors. Joint Drug Task Forces do so all the time.

For six months I stared, on a hidden v-bulletin shadow subforum set up only for administrators this thread, "Possible Betrayal By Visser" set up in early August. And yesterday, I merely moved these ancient threads and posts up, and wrote an introduction.

And so this is the gravimen of my partial apology and continuing inquiry. And thus, this is what I intend to ask you on the next episode of "The Movement Turd #5." I think you should know what is on the agenda in advance. I don't do ambush interviews with a DSCI brother, even when I am annoyed with him.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 06:58 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

First We Do The Movement Turd #5.

First We Do The Movement Turd #5

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1632#post1632 (Annotated Copy Link)
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1591
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243486
                            http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3471#post3471

Originally posted by O'Zebedee

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post243478

I sent him a message.

He's done a few shows already, so maybe this will work out.
                            Well, we do "The Movement Turd #5" first. Probably tomorrow. Then me and Pastor Visser can do StumbleInn Radio on Blogtalk Thursday or Friday or Saturday.

It won't be jewry Springer, though. I have every intention of making a negotiated peace with Pastor Visser although we will have our disagreements.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 07:00 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

Re: Look! The emperor's wearing no brains! And the transgendered jew mamzer's got 6 tits!!

Re: Look! The emperor's wearing no brains! And the transgendered jew mamzer's got 6 tits!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1633#post1633 (Annotated Copy Link)
                              http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3476#post3476
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...646#post243646
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1593#post1593

Originally posted by Obadiah/Obadorkkker/Obaliar666 View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3473#post3473

Look! The emperor's wearing no brains! And the transgendered mamzer got 6 tits!!!

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                              Now this Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 is by far the most evil twisted vile spawn of Satan that I think I've ever seen on the Internet. Worse than Klunt Downey. Worse than Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts. As bad as any dirty jew I've had to fight with.

The only good thing is that Obaliar has accomplished is in smoking out the baal-priest mamzers and whiggers like jewdas the jewst Howard, jewff the gewff, and MatthewOtt as definitely not right.
                              What?! Who pulled the double-dildo out of my bunghole and transgendered mangina???!!! You've even got it in for Matthew now? Matthew Ott meine_twatt!!! Tell me, Marty, -- us jews love to call you 'Marty' -- is there anyone here, apart from your yapping sniffing fox terrier/jewhund, 6killer, who isn't a baal-priest/mamzer/jew/whigger? Anyone at all? jewdas the jewst Howard and jewff the gewff, muh baal-priest pickles, want to know how you found us out? We refuse to think that the odor of sanctimony is so detectable.

Half a beard. Cumming from a critter with none of a beard. Half a man. From not a man but a transgendered morphedyke jew. Half a wit. From a nit-wit.
                              As I was remarking to someone over on my Christian Nationalist Forum, while you are about the most nastiest, most degenerate evil twisted vile spawn of Satan I have ever 'met' on the Internet -- something I wrote that you 'neglected' to post in jewr response and which I've remedied -- the fact of the matter is that it is not only my Genesis 3:15 nose which detected you by the stench of pharisaical sanctimony you emit, but that jewr fellow mamzers and whigger baal-priests are able to detect a fellow, broth. . . ., er, sist. . . . er, morphadyke in Satan, and so acting under the influence of Genesis 3:15, the only Law of YHWH you spawn of Satan are able to obey, you cluster together when invading Christian Israelite territory. Hence when I attack a lying jew mamzer morphedyke, the silly senile mamzer judass the jewst and the idiot whigger jewff the gewff aided and abetted jewrself.

Now Matthew Ott last month came up with revealing his supposed name and address over at Pastor Finck's forum and thus freaked out quite a few of the DSCI brethren of both long and new standing who wondered why this was done. My policy is as follows: Anyone in a position of leadership within the bowel Movement must reveal his true name and face and address while those who are the rank-and-file shouldn't reveal anything about themselves.

Now this policy of course annoys ZOG, which when it removes from power or life someone like Pastor Butler then it whines about 'lone wolves' that ZOG piglice and the jews no longer can track. If I had a cartooning talent I'd draw a cartoon of a jew .50-cal bullet busting apart a dandelion head, releasing 100 'lone-wolf' seeds to the wind for dispersal.

Likewise it annoys you jew and mamzer and whigger agents provacateur that while jewr kind can indeed cause trouble for the Internet activities of Christian Israel, you can't really take down something with nothing. Yes, a jew can indeed harass and bother someone like myself, there simply is no means of "taking down Lindstedt" as was the stated purpose of this Argentinian sephardic jew mamzer out of Belgium, part of the jew mamzer troika running an Internet sting of the Belgian hate-piglice out of Brussels known as phorafags/feebs.

So, Matthew Ott was wanting to play politician and Rodney King with a deranged jew gender-bendering mong[r]ollian spam-mamzer like jewrself and supporting 100% the efforts at censorship of Christian Israel by jewr baal-priest pickles jewdass the jewst Howard and jewff the gewff, Richmond scalawag. Now since no true Christian Israelite ever supports the jew program of censoring 'truth-speech' and calling it 'hate-speech' and banning it as obscene, then the effect was to figure all of this nest of jews, mamzers and ZOG whiggers had cum here to invade Pastor Visser's forum and eat it out. ZOG has always been interested in infiltrating DSCI by means of watering down DSCI Orthodoxy and by bringing in its baal-priests and mamzers to do so. The books of Ezra and Nehemiah show that as was done 2500 years ago, so too is it done today at ZOG/Babylon's end time. Today myself and Pastor Finck and Teacher Clifton Emahiser have the job of politically and religiously making Christian Israel free and purified from jew mamzer incursions.

So what it boils down to is a Genesis 3:15 thing: a jew mamzer's sanctimonious pharisaical talmudist stench is detected both by the Dual-Seedline Christian Israelite with Genesis 3:15 jewdar and by the jews, mamzers, and ZOGling whiggers wanting to cum in and feast on diseased sheep-whigger, jail and murder the DSCI leadership, and put theysselfs up as the new [d]rulers.

The past policy of no censorship of Christian Israel worked. You dirty jews, mamzers, and whiggers whined, and 'Fruit-Loop' Visser, the admin, set up a new policy for the new synagogue forum of "No Disrespecting the whiggaz" and "No profanity directed at the kikes." All alien and contrary to Christian Israelite mores and customs of absolutely free political speech.

And who brought that about? Why jew did, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666! You and jewr mamzer and shabbes whigger baal-pickles.
                              Another Lindstedtism: baal-pickle: a mamzer or whigger baal-priest which like the priests of Cybelene would cut off they's penis and testicles and throw the severed organs through a window and make that person so blessed have to nurse the catamite eunuch back to health. The new 'priest' of Cybele/Earth Mother would pickle its severed reproductive organs, dress up as a female and demand that it be treated with respect.

This entire religion was associated with Tantalus/Hantili, who was also believed to be of Hittite/Canaanite jew origin. You, Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666 are thus the very epitome of a transgendered jew mamzer -- and act accordingly.

So, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, while much of my Genesis 3:15 enmity for jewrself is organic, I look at the fact jew're here on Pastor Visser's forum as a good thing in that jewr silliness has revealed sundry mamzer and whigger baal-pickles and infilltraitors who do NOT belong within or have any true part of Christian Israel.

An adoptive or biological spawn of Satan will believe and heed the lying words of another adoptive or biological spawn of Satan. A Son of YHWH will disbelieve and disregard the lying words of an adoptive or biological spawn of Satan like jewrself, Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666.

And thus are the sides chosen.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 07:03 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

Working...
                              X