Reply to Comments, the Jeromy Visser/Bryan Wright Internut Radio Show

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1789#post1789
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...332#post252332

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post
    Another Take Upon the Pisser and the Wonger

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1783#post1783

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

yep, taken maybe too much time?

still, I'm glad the can or worms was let open.
    Me and John Britton expected to be banned on August 6, 2009, when Visser and Bryan Wright were plotting to remove John Britton as Acting Senior Pastor and put Visser in after Bryan Wright, who both of them knew had resigned from Gulett's Church in May 2007, and therefore was no longer a board member.

Yet they both were playing that Visser had the ability to be the new Senior Assistant Pastor thanks to Bryan Wright setting up a board meeting.

And yes, it was me who ended up initiating this divorce, as Visser would have been plotting to try to kick me out forever but not be able to do so.

We already know what you are like Pastor Lindstedt.
    this b.s. that you are driving away new believers is just that - b.s.
    it is not true.
    Well, actually I am indeed trying to drive off many of these newbies like MatttTwattt_ZOGbottt and jewdass the jewst Howard and Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 and LiarBill DeClueless who shows up and wants to ban myself and John Britton from whatever new forums and aboveground new DSCI congregations are formed.

The fact of the matter is that just as you were repulsed by Mattt Twattt ZOGbottt giving out his purported street address and then demanding that you and everyone now had to give out your real name and street address because he did.

Even the VNNF tards figured out that Obadiah 1:18 was a gender-bendering liar and hypocrite. Yet the Pissers of both flavors -- Fruit-Loop & Meth-Goober -- announced that they would enforce a new rule on their new forums, and then demanded that it apply ex post facto to the old forum. Of course Bryan Wright/Billy Wood asked for, and received an exception to the new "No profanity and No Disrespecting fellow niggaz" rule on the blogs of the new forum. Which made me decide then and there to finish it all off and get banned.

When I first was learning, I wanted nothing to do with "nazis" or the "klan". because of the brainwashing / indoctrination I already had from school and the media, and also I preferred to "learn" in a more ,let's say, "genteel"
    enviornment , so I was directed towards Pete Peters in the early 1990s, and after I was getting my feet wet, THEN I was shown the hardcore stuff!
    yes, the pastor J.B.Stoner "Praise God For AIDS" material, skinhead/klan rallies on videotapes to instill some backbone in me and that using foul words/ "bad" language didn't make them or me any less of a Christian.
    We are in the flesh and do things that come part of it.
    All of these Aryan Nations factions which collect $25 membership fees and engage in litterture drops on whigger and mamzer lawns are ZOG false-fronts. The ADL/$PLC gives them money to run the campaign and then they reap the rewards of contributions and publicity for saving jews and whiggers from the Aryan Nations. This smart nigger is right about this symbiotic relationship.

So, my Aryan Nations faction is about people anonymously downloading DSCI teaching and propaganda. It is not about collecting money from aboveground members. Rather it is about decentralization and radicalization -- free of charge, with no records kept other than by the NSA, slurping up everything, albeit especially Movement pages.

The difference that some just are not " getting" is this --

we know who we are and do not adulterate our bloodline.
    We also do not put up for too long anybody that denigrates Yahweh's message or his messengers.
    The thing about it is that Visser/Pisser claims to be an ordained minister -- although Visser leaves it quite deliberately vague as to who ordained him, yet at the same time allows Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to call everyone a mamzer except Bryan Wright, especially Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. And then Visser wonders how come I thought that he should defend Richard Butler and Wesley Swift from this slant-eyed gook/jew mamzer with prison tatts. Why should Visser keep around a mamzer who says that Christian Identity is a racial fraud? Why should Visser keep allowing this mamzer to call him a chink mamzer two days before allowing it onto Visser's new forum?

The reason Visser should defend the recent Founding Fathers of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is that if Visser claims to be ordained through these ministers then Visser cuts through the branch upon which Visser sits. If Visser allows his pet jew mamzer to call Christian Identity a 'racial fraud' then why should Visser want to be associated with a racial fraud? And, since Visser was called a mamzer by his own pet jew mamzer, both in July 2009 and on VNNF two days before bringing on Bryan Wright/Billy Wood back for the fifth time, then what, except mutual criminality keeps these two thieving mamzers together for nearly six years? Why did Visser keep on banning Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, then keep on inviting him back? They have been dancing around with each other for six years, and the fact of the matter is that these thieves are one of the few instances in which Visser hasn't fallen out with the other thieves, like Jonathan Williams of the Rick Spring Faction and Sci-Fi Faber of August Kreis' former faction. I think it is because both Visser and Bryan Wright are ZOG false fronts.

What is more acceptable -
    allowing a few words like shit or fuck,
    or
    allowing fellowship with obvious slanty eyed bastards who call our Very White preachers "mamzers" ?
    The fact of the matter is that Visser is a complete hypocrite insofar as saying "fuck" is concerned. Visser was stickniggered over on StumbleInn and the fool was leaving hundreds of grey dots saying "Fuck You" to myself and Pastor 6Killer and JA Whiteman and two or three others.

You see, this sanctimonious kikeshit was only meant to apply to myself, and never to these mamzer accusers and to an elmer-gantry psalm-singing Son of Belial like the Pisser.

And yes, the Pisser's Pet Mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood gets a pass as well on Pisser's Cinder and Pisser's Pussy Parlor.

Visser/Pisser was your "friend" for years when you were locked away, but now instead of clearing issues about why he allowed an asshole make negative comments, about some of the greatest preachers of and for our race from the 20th century, plus including you,
    Pisser sidelines the subject!
    Pisser cums up with calling me a chomo now that we have broken off ties and the Pisser is writhing and pissing and shitting like a skunk in the talons of an owl. Pisser/Visser and Bryan Wright/Billy Wood 'think' that they get to make accusations and side with ZOG in the destruction of my family and my illegal and false imprisonment and there will be no consequence for this behavior. They never did believe in YHWH, what with Bryan Wright being a mamzer and the Pisser being a possible mamzer and definite baal-priest, but they also believe that ZOG, from whence derives ZOGbux to pay for their Internut trinkets, will last forever and that they will never have to suffer from skinning and Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.

What these two fuktards say is exactly what the nigger and jew psychiatrists and psycologists and social workers said when doping me up at the NutHouse: Marty's religious and racial and political beliefs are insane. And when Marty doesn't really believe in these religious and racial and political beliefs, then he is just a criminal using these beliefs as an excuse for criminality.

The fact of the matter is that neither the Pisser nor the Wonger believe in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Hence you can call all the other DSCI clergy, including especially Pastors Swift and Butler a bunch of mamzers and CI a racial fraud, and act surprised when those, like myself and you are annoyed at these blasphemies to the DSCI devout. jewromy Visser actually was wondering why I demanded that Visser defend the good name of Pastor Butler against his mamzer confederate Bryan Wright/Billy Wood at 1:21-1:23 in the above-mentioned radio show. Why? Because to Visser this 'CI thing' is nothing more than an act he puts on in order to infiltrate DSCI.

If I ran a site and seen Pastor Butler , one of the nicest gentlemen I ever met by the way, called a mamzer, I'd find out where this piece of crap lived and pass it on to some good ol' boys or skinheads in the area of the jerkoff, and at the very least, ban the goof ! ....
    Visser did ban the 'goof' -- actually a thieving mamzer many many times when this mamzer's behavior got intolerable enough to where the Pisser had to ban him or face an uprising. But the Pisser kept on letting it back on, again and again.

When this happened for the fifth time, with Bryan Wright given special treatment while myself and Pastor John Britton were to be curtailed, then the time came to put an end and to blow the whistle on the Pisser. Which is what I did.

Yahweh Bless you Martin
    and all those who already know something of the Sabbath laws, dietary laws,etc etc, but also want to know how to skin our enemies.
    I have no use for chickenshits who get squeamish.
    I know how ugly it is , and if there are those that can have no heart and can torture and maim innocent people, then I can and will gladly do the same to Yahweh's enemies.
    That's what regime criminals and whiggers and baal-priests forget: There are no innocents in this Great Civil War, this racial, religious and class struggle which will become known as The Great Tribulation. Like all regime criminals nd piglice, the Pisser 'thinks' that we need to prove to the Pisser's satisfaction that the Pisser is guilty of treason after the Pisser flushes and deleted the posts and evidence. I say that the Pisser will admit to everything, but not enjoy how Resistance justice brings the Pisser to confess. Like all regime criminals, the Pisser thinks its family is exempt from payback for its collaboration in destroying my family. The Pisser, like all regime criminals, is mistaken. Just as the spawn of jews become big jews if allowed to live, so too will the spawn of mamzers and race-traitor whiggers become big mamzers and big race-traitor whiggers. Nits make lice, like the good Doctor/Pastor/Colonel John Chivington said at Sand Creek. Kill them all and let YHWH sort them out.

And thus I make no pretense to wanting to curtail my Ten Thousand Warlords, any more than Jeromy Visser curtails his lying slant-eyed gook/jew mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood or the rest of the mamzers, baal-priests and ZOGbots on Pisser's Cinder or Pisser's Pussy Parlor trying to becum another VNNF with a DSCI sepulchre.

The Visser/Pisser-Bryan Wright/Billy Wood show lasting two and a half hours was riddled with lies and contradictions which I stayed up tonight transcribing. And I'll most certainly be bringing up these lies.

Yet it really doesn't much matter. Those who side with Visser/Pisser will become known as mamzer/whigger ZOGbots. Visser shares with TraitorGlenn Miller one characteristic: association with Visser means that you yourself are a ZOGbot weak-minded traitor and fool.

Thanks for your message. I appreciate your input.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

On March 18th, Visser interviewed Bryan /Billy, and there's a few things they do not mention.

1 - whether or not you are guilty,but simply accused of child molestation for example, can get you murdered.

It is a no-win situation if that charge is ever put on you.
      many will want to hurt you and not wait to find out if you are guilty or not.

2 - jail / prison is one of the worst experiences a white man can have.
      The basic right to freedom being denied to you is devastating and crushing.

I don't understand those that prefer jail/prison instead of being put in a clean, less threatening, and more spacious / "free"-er feeling, hospital/ mental ward.

3 - Bryan/Billy questions Lindsted's racial background at the 2 hour mark..

This coming from somebody who does not look 100% white?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ighlight=billy

His slanty eyes give away his mixed breed heritage, and Visser lets him not only on his forum, but for this entire radio show??

4 - Bryan / Billy says there have not been any that went to the other side and have come back.
      he might have mentioned 'maybe 2 or 3 in the Old Testament'.

There are many,many reports of what people see while being clinically dead, and telling us what heaven and hell was like.

Whether we can believe what they say is true ,is a different matter.

5 - Visser lies about things he said o Lindsted's show, like now saying that he never said he shanked anyone.

there are not to many Lindstedt radio shows done so far, and I only remember one that Visser did phone in.
      The one where he said that he owned The Church of the Sons Of Yahweh.

Comment

The Pisser & Me

The Pisser & Me

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1792#post1792
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...868#post252868

Originally posted by WilliamB Wonger
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...700#post252700

Originally posted by MartinLindstedt
        The jewromy Visser/Bryan Wright Pisser's/Wongers Mamzer's Paradise...
        You drop niggers and white women in the same post as defecation? YOU ARE A F'ING DEGENERATE!!!! At least that was what I was mumbling as me and the Wonger and the Pisser were going ass-to-mouth with each other over on Pisser's Cinder.

You are only a pastor of the locusts lindshit. You are a filthy child molester, bottom line. I have an untreated case of Piglice Testicle-Eating Syndrome.

Deranged Meth-Goober Visser is an anglo-mestizo crackhead baal-priest ordained by hisself and a thieving ZOGbot baal-priest with an army of sockpuppets, who claim, absent anything other than wishfool thinking that the cornered Pisser is 100% right about you "shorty eyes". Us little whigger prison punks have seen every eppysode of OZ.
        Pastor Richard Butler's mistaken policy of trying to change criminals and to induct skinheads and neglect Pastor Wesley Swift's pro-family policies had the dead end as seen above: Sanctimonious mamzer and whigger dope-addled skinhead punk criminals like the Pisser and Bryan Wright/Billy Wood with a following who don't want theysselfs nor ZOG kicked out of the above-ground DSCI Church. The end result is the hysterical tone above.

The Bryan Wright/Jeromy Visser Show consisted of two-and-a-half hours of screaming against Pastor Lindstedt and Pastor Britton. There was money in Gulett's Church -- and there wasn't. Pastor Lindstedt was excommunicated by Morris Gulett, and by the Hal Turner Aryan Nations Faction of Visser and Faber, and then excommunicated again by Visser and Faber. Never explained was how Gulett had any power to kick out Pastor Lindstedt other than outside Gulett's own CSOY church, or that the Pisser and Sci-Fi and Hal Turner had any excommunication power whatsoever, unless ZOGbot baal-priests and rats think that they get to decide, along with the jews, faggots and muds who is and who is not DSCI clergy. Nor does the Pisser explain who made him a DSCI pastor.

What was admitted by default is that Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright are long-term partners together in trying to take over Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH, that in spite of their claims that they have been imprisoned for criminal activity, that they agree that Bryan Wright gets to call other DSCI clergy 'mamzers' like Pastor Richard Butler and Wesley Swift and that Visser won't defend the racial honor of any other recognized DSCI minister except hisself. So, by allowing his ZOGbot criminal confederate Bryan Wright to claim that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift are mamzers, Jeromy Visser has in effect treasonously cut hisself off from having any valid ordination in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. By allowing his fellow criminal ZOGbot criminal Bryan Wright/Billy Wood yap about "The Racial Fraud That Is Christian Identity" the Pisser cut hisself off from the Body of Christ, forever. Jeromy Visser not only allowed Bryan Wright to post this to his old forum on July 5, 2009, Visser only defended hisself from the lies Bryan Wright was saying.

Much of the rest of the program consisted of showing anyone who listened that these two little mamzer criminals have no loyalty to anyone other than theysselfs. Bryan Wright went to a Montana campout run by James Dillavou. For allowing this, Dillavou was called a mamzer. In his second incursion onto Pisser's Cinder, Bryan Wright claimed to be a big friend of Lloraine Swift, Pastor Wesley Swift's widow. She brought a bunch of criminals into DSCI by her sending DSCI materials through the prisons. Yet, Bryan Wright betrayed her and DSCI by calling Wesley Swift a mamzer. Dave Barley the Single-Seedline baal-priest and race-mixer who befriended Bryan Wright who bought a place with ZOGbux next to Dave Barley, also called a mamzer.

But let's look at this 'Aryan specimen' with the slant gook eyes and the ash-black jewghis-neokhan hair and the fu-manchu dick-taster:

Look at the slant-eyed gook/jew mamzer with a bleach-bottle blond gorda!!!

Pastor John Britton, called by Bryan Wright a mamzer, even though Pastor John Britton has blond hair and blue eyes and is by far more of an Aryan than either the Pisser or the Wonger will ever be, is a blanket-ass Mormon and drunkard. The drunkard part was a lie told by LiarBill DeClue(less) who begged for me to ordain him as one of my ministers, came on down from St. Louis the weekend of Oct. 10, 2009, got a certificate after sitting like a lump and barfing up a spaghetti dinner in terror, went back and immediately started conspiring with Klunt Downey and her past-her Meercat Markkk Downey. Bryan Wright bothered John Britton to go to this Volksfront web page and rally while all the time plotting to have him ambushed there. John Britton joined the Volksfront web page and was immediately jumped and banned there. Not that it matters, because it is apparent that Randy Krager and his wife have had enough of Bryan Wright and kicked this mamzer out and told Bryan Wright to not use Volksfront's name in vain. After Bryan Wright was run off on Dec. 3, 2008, I and Britton joined Volksfront under a sockpuppet and found out that the Jukesfronters know nothing about Christian Identity and that Bryan Wright was an ignored little dog there anyway.

So by all means listen to the program. Visser never sent me any money, as the Pisser claims. The Pisser sent me two sermons, one in jail, one at the NutHouse. Visser sent me a package which was illegally returned by the NutHouse. Visser also sent me a book and wanted me to write an introduction to another book of his published by LuLu. At the same time, Visser has spied and lied and connived against me as convenient.

What these fools and ZOG doesn't realize is that there isn't much of any of an above-ground Christian Identity Church to spy upon. Pete Peters and Dave Barley and Arnold Murray and the WorldWide Church of God splinters have scattered large congregations for their versions of British Israeliteism, but these churches are not dangerous to ZOG. The Dual-Seedline Christian Identity above-ground Church has only a few above-ground congregations, but 99.999% of it is underground, taking its clues as how to act from just a few ministers, allmost all of whom have character problems. The past month has revealed a ZOGbot incursion, and as a result, Jeromy Visser stands revealed as a ZOGbot and a traitor.

I was looking yesterday for clues as to who Jeromy John Visser is. I looked at the Pisser Channel on jewtube.

All of 83 views for what is by his criminal confederate Bryan Wright's definition a mamzer with brown hair. Oh wait, Bryan Wright has called the Pisser a mamzer many, many times. The last time was on VNNF two days before the Pisser invited it back to Pisser's Pussy Palace. When you are a thieving mamzer criminal, the other thieving mamzer criminals are always useful for attacking what White People have, like a racial religion. Yet has this infiltration proved successful?

Why yes, it has. It is always a success for the Resistance when traitors reveal theysselfs. When myself and Pastor Britton were banned, then Visser's old v-bulletin forum became a ghetto for the criminals and mamzers and so becum Pisser's Cinder. Pisser's Pussy Parlor, paid for from the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity is nothing more than v-bulletin v4.0 feeding VNNF RSS feeds with hardly any real life posters. The Pisser is looking to form a sort of DSCI VNNF and finding few, if any takers.

The claims that the Pisser is getting 100,000 downloads at all, much less a week, rings mighty hollow. If all the Pisser can get to look at the jewtube Pisser channel is a few hundred or thousand, then the possibility of a 100,000 a week rings mighty hollow. Perhaps the Pisser is looking at the ratings from where, until recently, the Pisser had to park these audio shows, like the Library of Congress. It was only recently that the Pisser cum into money, yet the links remain, not the new uploads to the DHS-provided server for this ZOG false front.

Now on the other hand, this controversy has enabled my www.whitenationalist.org web page and Christian Nationalist Forum. The growth in hits and attention has been interesting:

There has been a good deal of growth in a web page and forum which isn't even a year old, and which is paid for, costing $144 for three years and $180 for a v-bulletin license. For some reason I was allowed to download v-bulletin v 4.0.2, but there is no interest on my part of 'upgrading' to what I view as a step backwards in terms of actual usefulness.

Jeromy Visser has simply revealed hisself to be a liar, a thief, a criminal, a ZOGbot and a sanctimonious hypocrite. After yapping about my profanity and using it as an excuse for my banning over on Pisser's Cinder, and yapping about how I am a pastor of the Lord of Dung -- actually Baalzebub was the Lord of the Flies -- as quite a few StumbleInner's found out, Pastor Pothead Pisser is also Pastor Profane:

This so-called mamzer baal-priest of D-g has a lot of time on itz paws.

The Pisser, like every other regime criminal and ZOGbot simply doesn't understand. Whether or not you think that I am a child molester is altogether a function of whether or not you are on YHWH's side or ZOG/Babylon's side. ZOG/Babylon chose to destroy my family and tried to railroad me to prison and have me murdered there by dirty little sanctimonious evil whigger and mamzer criminals like Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright by means of these horrendous charges. The final solution to every single of Christian Israel's problems is the extermination by means of a Racial Holy War known as the Great Tribulation which will exterminate 140 million jew muds & cruds and 150 million whiggers. Nor does it matter too awful much as to whether there are only 10 million or five million or 144,000 or twenty whiggers left when Christ returns. Nor does it matter whether the only government are small tribal units governed by racial warlords or not.

So I am not too much worried about what regime criminals have to say about me. Usually I know whose nuts to plier and whose pelt to skin. If I don't, then 666 geldings and skinnings can be done at random until the Genesis 3:15 sniping ends.

Jeromy John Visser is merely the last of the Rick Spring faction of criminals who made Pastor Richard Butler's last years miserable. The rest of them have been flushed out. When Pastor Morris Gulett gets out of prison, he can decide what to do with his Church of the Sons of YHVH because Pastor Britton will give Gulett what remains of it. If Gulett wants to give it to Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright because ZOG makes him do it, then what of it?

What I preach is racial hatred and civil war and the total breakdown of whigger society. I preach that torture, rape, genocide and sending 290 million ZOGlings off all races, sexes, ages, and beliefs screaming to hell is YHWH's Will, and that YHWH really don't give a shit as to what happens to 99.99999% of you. I am absent all pretense, sanctimony, and willingness to please any godless whiggers and mamzers reading this. If you are offended by what I say, then don't read or listen to me. I'd prefer that you die in ignorance anyway. Christ didn't come to save the whiggers of his generation and I am certainly not out to save the whiggers of this [de]generation. What would I save you from? The consequences of jewr stupidity, jewr corruption, jewr destiny as rotting fly-blown corpses, all of which you truly deserve for YHWH sends this Great Tribulation as Divine Justice to kill all but the Elect? There can be no progress as long as most of you live. Once you are dead and gone, then the situation will go from hopeless but not serious to serious but no longer hopeless.

I seek not your money or your support, but rather if you are reading this, your attention -- if you are White. I do not know if Christ is calling you or not, but if Christ is, and you choose to listen, then you are my sheep and I am your Pastor under provision of Jeremiah 3:15, and you will hear my voice.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Eppysode #9.5 of The Movement Turd -- The Pisser & Wonger Slander Show

Eppysode #9.5 of The Movement Turd -- The Pisser & Wonger Slander Show

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1794
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...096#post253096

Originally posted by The Pisser
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...913#post251913
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1788

Originally posted by Mandalore
          Well, after taking a quick look around Visser's forum it's pretty easy to see why Martin and 6 are pissed. This Bryan Wright character not only gives all kinds of detailed personal information on 6killer, but he also tells a lot of stories that are obvious lying slander.
          There's no "slander" involved:

An Interview with Bryan Wright (aka: Billy Wood) allows the former pastor of Church of the Sons of YHVH to finally say his piece concerning the slander campaign launched against him and Covenant People's Ministry by two excommunicated imposters. This lengthy show deals with everything from the supposed "mystery of dead Nazi money" to Marty Lindstedt's child molestation charges.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

(62.2 mb / mp3)
          http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-336063.mp3

Episode #9.5 _Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright sit down and tell everyone how these felonious mamzers are out to steal from Gulett's Church and how much they hate Pastors Lindstedt and Britton. They lie, yet inadvertantly tell embarrassing truths!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-21-2010, 09:04 PM.

Jeromy Visser
          Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
          Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
          Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

Vister lies lies and lies

Vister you and your slander will come back and bite you soon. You claim I am 6killer well genetile get the 20 iq brain checked on.
            ריאו בריאן הוא הומו המלוכסן ממזר.

Praise D-G!

Comment

DSCI Caged Pastorfight: 6Killer v The Pisser

DSCI Caged Pastorfight: 6Killer v The Pisser

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1882#post1882
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...361#post258361
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...326#post258326

Originally posted by jewromy Pisser
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...272#post258272

Pinocchikikeling, Pinocchinutzi?

That must make you "jewPedo." :lmao:

Call me jewromy 'Meth-Goober' Pisser, The Wonger's mangina and bunghole buddy and New Covenant Pisspul's Cornholing Ministry to the mamzers and ZOGbots.
              Dared to venture out of Pisser's Cinder, Pisser? I was calling jewr burnt-out forum Pisser's Cinder even before you banned me and 6Killer because that is always what happens when you ZOGbot baal-priests ban posting from the genuine DSCI article: All that is left is a burnt-out cinder of ZOGbot baal-priests, sundry mamzers and jews yapping at each other and screetching about what is being posted on Christian Nationalist, be it the v-bulletin forum or the jewhoogruppen. And NOBODY much goes to the Pisser's Pussy Parlor, a wasteland of v-bulletin VNNF RSS feeds.

Be that as it may, when ZOG decides to cash a non-functioning ZOGbot rat like jewrself out and lower the boom like they did with jewr former allies Hal Turner or Bill White/Weiss, the Children's Protective Services are going to scoop up the little methgoobers/mamzers and charge you with that old favorite of child molestation as well. And then where will you run for help and support? As a number of jewr former posters to the Cinder said, you've revealed jewrself as a ZOGbot by sucking too much mangina from jewr favorite pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood. Everyone but jewrself has figured out where that leads, and want no part of that. And I'm back to doing what I do best -- spying on agents provacateur and fighting with you ZOGbots. You won't have anywhere to stash the little methgoober mamzers this time, certainly not with the wife's parents in Washington this time. I doubt that Bryan Wright will stay faithful or even visit when jewr in the Big PedoPalace in jewrgia. The Rastifrarians you love so much will be enjoying jewr mangina, Pisser.

But now that you brought the matter up, time for the announced DSCI cage-fight of Pastor 6Killer vs The Pisser. The format is StumbleInn rep points.

Who is the most clever? Who dishes it out better? Pastor 6Killer? or Pasturd Pisser?

Pastor 6Killer in the "Betrayal By Visser" Thread:

-- OR --

Now it seems to me that Pastor 6Killer beats, hands down, jewromy Pisser in terms of clever repartee, allusion, and knowledge of past history, while the Pisser is simply flailing. And after all the hypocritical whining on Pisser's Cinder about how "I was allegedly Pastor Profane" the Pisser seems to have gone through six-months of my usage of f-bombs in around 15 minutes of neg-repping me -- and everyone else. Pore jewromy Pisser, can't think of something both clever and mean at the same time because the supply of meth to its little gaunt skull is running low and the little ZOGbot methgoober slapping the little meth-goober jewnior kiddies around in the double-wide in the gnat-line niggerbelt in South jewrgia is getting frantic.

Pore Pore PityFool Pisser. . . . .

Well he stole a crack rock,
              And skinned his cock,
              Pore Pore PityFool Pisser . . . .

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Song for a new TMT Parody

Song for a new TMT parody.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1885#post1885
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...345#post258345

Pore Pore Pitiful Pisser

Or you could do a parody about Willy Wong to this:

Little Willy
                I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

jewromy Pisser knows all!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1886#post1886
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...583#post258583

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                  WTF? Like you'd even know?

No, we have about as many posters and as much traffic as we always did since your antichrist garbage has been purged to Hell to lead new referrals to us. See why we let your retarded self run wild for so long? Gimps are gimps and your new sockpuppets are already building up our brand new forums.

Like a pedophile piece of crap could even attempt to outsmart the sane, lol.

Hell, the two posters you DID have last month are now in my court. Who in DSCI supports you? Oh, yeah - nobody. But hey! Talking out of your ass about statistics you could never know and people you've never met is what kike slanderers like yourself excel at. What your "images" show is you guys are obsessed with me and I don't waste what little time I DO have in tending to a real church, unlike yourself. I do appreciate your promotions and commercials for CPM, however.

Happy Easter, diaper sniffer. Thanks for the lulz. :lmao:

Martin Lindstedt: Baby-Raper
                  Last edited by Jeromy Visser; 04-04-2010, 02:08 AM. Reason: I am one really smart Pisser for a ZOGbot.

Jeromy Visser
                  Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
                  Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
                  Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

jew're not nearly as smart as you think jew're, Mein_Pisser, criminal jewnious

jew're not nearly as smart as you think jew're, Mein_Pisser, criminal jewnious

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1887
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...636#post258636

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1886#post1886
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...581#post258581
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...583#post258583

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                    WTF? Like you'd even know?

No, we have about as many posters and as much traffic as we always did since your antichrist garbage has been purged to Hell to lead new referrals to us. See why we let your retarded self run wild for so long? Gimps are gimps and your new sockpuppets are already building up our brand new forums.

Like a pedophile piece of crap could even attempt to outsmart the sane, lol.

Hell, the two posters you DID have last month are now in my court. Who in DSCI supports you? Oh, yeah - nobody. But hey! Talking out of your ass about statistics you could never know and people you've never met is what kike slanderers like yourself excel at. What your "images" show is you guys are obsessed with me and I don't waste what little time I DO have in tending to a real church, unlike yourself. I do appreciate your promotions and commercials for CPM, however.

Happy Easter, diaper sniffer. Thanks for the lulz. :lmao:

Martin Lindstedt: Baby-Raper
                    jewromy Pisser, felonious mamzer, 'thinks itz a regular criminal jewnious, like its butt-mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong/Billy Wood. Like all such mamzer and/or whigger criminals working as ZOGbot agent provacateurs, they 'think' that ZOG will be around forever and all those that they spied upon and harassed and bothered are going to let bygones be bygones, as opposed to what has always happened, which is their extermination root & branch.

The fact of the matter is that it is always better to have such vermin as open enemies as opposed to allies. Myself and 6Killer were wondering why you would bring back Bryan Wright/Billy Wood when the slant-eyed fat little prison kikenmamzer would be stalking 6Killer and his family and acting up, but when we caught you conniving to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH, I simply knew that you were a thieving baal-priest and decided to go for a divorce. I notified Gulett that his Church charter and probated money was in danger and he finally got around to taking care of the matter, regrettably on Sept. 12, 2009, three to five days after I screwed up and told you how to keep away the Russian jew porn spammers from jewr forum.

That you were conniving with Klunt Downey and then with Sci-Fi Faber to backstab me all along really means nothing. Bryan Wright does what it does because it is a slant-eyed Pictish jew mamzer. You do what you do because you are simply weak and evil and misbegotten, like most whiggers. That you chose for some reason to infest Christian Identity will be what makes you scream when it comes time to pay up.

Suffice it to say that I know whose nuts to pliers and wire up and whose pelt to take. And I intend to make of jewrself and jewr spawn and misbegotten family of baal-priests an extra special example of. So might as well run wild, my baal-priest tare/jewkal while you have but a short time left.

Word on the DSCI street back in September 2009 was that you were back on the meth and having jewr door kicked in, not by the FBI because of Sci-Fi Faber, but by the County Joint Drug Task Force. Now the word out on the DSCI street is that you have turned, and gotten plenty of ZOGbux for a new server and $280 for new v-bulletin v.4.0 software, and want to turn jewr new Pisser's Pussy Parlor into a DSCI VNNF of sorts. You got an RSS feed and are filling Pisser's Pussy Palace with all sorts of e-gorp, and have jewr sockpuppets and baal-priests yapping endlessly about how I am a chomo and Johnny Tonto is a drunken Mormon injun of some sort.

Now running a forum of my own, I know what the statistics entail. You don't have enough posters and posts on jewr new Pussy Palace for me to even insinuate a sockpuppet in -- other than the fact that you and Fruit-Loop Pisser stupidly deleted my accounts and that of 6Killer to where you probably don't have our IP addresses, except if ZOG gives you them. Me, on the other hand, have jewr IP address, e-mail account and could detect a sockpuppet if you posted over there -- and you still post over there as 'Jeromy Visser' for some reason.

jewr pet mamzer calling William Finck and Eli James a bunch of mamzers didn't go over too well. But it would seem that they have better things to do than simply ban you but rather let you have plenty of rope, as they have nothing invested in jewrself to speak of.

Now insofar as the stats of White Nationalist are concerned, here is a picture taken of the stats back on March 21, 2010, when the Pisser was claiming that I lost viewership as a result of getting booted from Pisser's Cinder:

View around March 20, 2010

The viewership was going up from February, which was the highest month because of the fighting with the Pisser. All of Pisser's fellow ZOGbots look -- and so do the neutrals as well in order to see what the fighting is about.

Now let's look at a picture of the stats taken today, April 3, 2010:

View of around April 3, 2010

245,120 for March, up from 156,923 for February, which was itself the highest month up until March. What brought it up? In large part fighting with the Pisser, although some of it is because I am a Libertarian candidate for US Senate from Missouri, some because of The Movement Turd. I'll probably have a letdown for April, but maybe not because I have revamped my Wordpress blogs and added Resistance columnists.

So Pisser, all you have left are dubious connections to ZOGbots and mamzers and a sort of rancid sanctimoniousness trying to cover up for the fact that you are a none-too-smart ZOGbot collecting money from Uncle Schlomo fpor jewr new gorp-producing Pisser's Pusssy Palace and a number of rejects left on Pisser's Cinder -- a burnt-out ghetto of baal-priests and mamzers and ZOGbots like jews absent prey.

I've gotten plenty of private commentary, some of it bemoaning that you turned out to be a criminal with a personal pet kikenmamzer, but such is as I would have it, because just like TraitorGlenn Miller, jewr the jewdass goat around which diseased animals congregate.

Like all jews and criminals, jew're not nearly as smart as you think jew're, Mein_Pisser, criminal jewnious.

There will be plenty for The Movement Turd, Eppysode #11, later today, even though Red Mike Vanderkike and the $PLC Militia [bowel] Movement and TraitorGlenn Miller vs my run for US Senate is far more important.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• Most so-called Christian Identity pastors are weak, amoral criminals who play at Revolution

Most so-called Christian Identity pastors are weak, amoral criminals who play at Revolution

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1910#post1910
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...679#post259679

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post259596

Originally posted by JA Whiteman
                      Zog lies.
                      Agreed. The belief in DSCI that Marty rapes children has always come from his own mouth, never ZOG's accusations. The fact of the matter was that when Gulett kicked out his then-Pastor Lindstedt at the urging of Joe Johnson, I was one of them urging Gulett to do so as well. And so I told Klunt Downey in order to stay on $permFront. Later on, having no morals or loyalty to anyone other than myself I was with Michael Burks telling what now I call 'Lindstedt's Lies" against Klunt. Then Burks and Jonathan Williams and I fell out like thieves, then when my confederate Bryan Wright/Billy Wood was outed as a mamzer he run off but I've brought Bryan Wright back to attack Pastor John Britton and Pastor Lindstedt with criminal intimidation.

In June 2009 I was conniving with Sci-Fi Faber but before we could get it done, Hal Turner was found out to be a rat and agent provacateur, and so I betrayed Sci-Fi Faber in order to hide my own Hal Turner connections in August of 2009.

Meanwhile me and Bryan Wright were trying to steal Gulett's Church, but Marty put a spoke in the wheel, and both Bryan Wright and me were too stupid to actually look at the incorporation papers in Ohio and see that we could have stolen it for $25 filing fee.

Meanwhile I was caught by the County Joint Drug Task Force, so I claimed that the FBI was kicking in my door. I've decided to turn evidence and as a result I got a lot of ZOGbux to pay for a new server and v-bulletin forum, called Pisser's Pussy Palace, which I'm trying to turn into DSCI VNNF -- and failing

Marty himself promotes the rape and torture of "the enemy's" children, lol. Marty hates us regime criminals and ZOGbots and sees no reason why the spawn of regime criminals is sancrosanct, especially going upon the sixth April 9th anniversary of his own family being destroyed.

I hope Marty lets me make a Not Guilty of Thievery & Treason by Reason of Insanity and lets me succumb, and my spawn, to Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.

ZOG merely (rightfully) caught up with him and discovered enough probable cause to make the charges stick for four years. As a criminal of long standing, everyone is guilty but myself, because I'm a criminal jewnius. When I'm munching on my own spawn's testicles, I'll finally figure out that there are no innocents, only sides, and Marty doesn't have to even pretend to having to prove my own guilt to my own satisfaction. Nope, I'll be testicle eating and tit-wringing and sodomizing with broomsticks my own spawn and my own friends and family will be doing the same, and my coonfession will be written on the branded pelts of my family and friends and the trial will last all of fifteen minutes and I'll beg for a merciful crucifixion as a thieving ZOGbot baal-priest.

Snail Victory!!!

jewromy 'Da Pisser'
                      ZOG's own baal-priest methgoober
                      Cornholing Pisspul's Ministry

It's coming up on the April 9, 2004 sixth anniversary of the day when my grandchildren were taken, screaming and crying from their homes, and I swore an oath to YHWH that I would send every single ZOGling and its spawn screaming to hell.

Now the reason that I have risen to the top of the political DSCI clergy is because I am serious about my hatred for ZOG/Babylon. As I look at it, there are no innocents, only sides.

So since my grandchildren were taken and one of them allegedly induced to claim that I kissed his penis -- an allegation which can't be proven forensically -- my grandchildren were taken, and a year and a month and a day later, on May 10, 2005, I was finally arrested and charged with statutory sodomy, based upon what a pig said a therapist said my grandson said when they got him alone for several months.

Now as I look at it, ZOG has thus made it legitimate to take little children, torture them into testilying against their parents and sending their parents to be murdered by criminals in prison.

So, whatever I do to anyone siding with ZOG is legitimate.

Now the vast majority of DSCI clergy is supposed to be hard men. But most of them are weak, amoral criminals who play at Revolution. Most of them are simply criminals who routinely lie and betray and try to steal, and Jeromy Visser is especially bad about this matter.

Now what you believe is entirely a matter of what side you are on. Everyone knew that Visser was a weak-minded criminal and drug addict and so we gave him a pass as long as he was on 'our side.' But when I caught the thief aligned with a Pictish Hybernigger jew mamzer like Bryan Wright, and that criminal came back time after time to cause trouble and steal, I decided to dump Visser and get rid of it, just like when Sci-Fi Faber run amok. This happened on August 3-6, 2009. I found out that Gulett's Church Charter was in danger and so I notified Gulett. Regrettably I didn't get the letter off until late August and Gulett didn't get the charter renewed until Sept. 11th, and so I screwed up by helping Visser keep his v-bulletin forum up in the face of Russian porn spammers.

Visser is a thief, a liar, and a traitor. When some gender-bendering mamzer cum onto Pisser's Cinder and wanted to bitch about my profanity, I knew that this would be the time to be banned. I knew that Bryan Wright had called everyone a mamzer in DSCI, especially Pastor Richard Butler, but for the first time ever, Pastor Wesley Swift. So I knew that by Visser allowing this since July 5, 2009, that I would make the point that Visser is a traitor to the aboveground DSCI Church and destroy Visser's credibility. Visser looks more like a mamzer than myself and certainly Pastor John Britton.

So, I got banned, and so did Pastor John Britton.

And what has flocked back to Pisser's Cinder is a sundry collection of mamzers and baal-priests, including this fat mumps-nutted idiot named LiarBill DeClue(less). Luckily, I induced the lying fuktard to post to $permFront the news of his ordination on my new Toshiba laptop and while LiarBill DeClue(less) promptly betrayed me, I was able to read LiarBill's private messages for the next three months, and seen that essentially Don Black supports Klunt Downey and her Meercat Markkk getting to subvert the aboveground DSCI church. Regrettably, either LiarBill DeClue(less) either changed the password, or, most likely, since I didn't dare get on unless my other username saw that LiarBill DeClueless was on, and LiarBill didn't get on, the logon file was lost in a Windoze upgrade.

LiarBill DeClueless thinks it is smart. Actually, it is one of the most smarmy and stupid of idiots. It told me that it was in Air Force security before it got charged with a crime and discharged. all I could think of was with idiots like that in Armed Farces 'security' no wonder Osama Bin SubContractor and the rest of the ragheads are running circles around ZOGbots.

So when I tried to do a system reset and get back on a few months ago, it didn't work. And while I have taken over LiarBill DeClueless's facebook and gmail account, it requires LiarBill's AOL account to get a new password, and all LiarBill has to do is to notify Don Black that Martin Lindstedt has logged onto his account and that will be that.

Now in no instance have I done anything illegal. LiarBill used my Toshiba to send notice of his ordination, and while the lying feeb wasn't thrilled about doing so, because the lying bastard intended to betray me all along, he did so and wasn't smart enough to change the password for at least three or four months. So I simply logged on when LiarBill DeClueless was on, tucked in behind this numb-nutted lying eunuchoid baal-priest, and read the private messages from Don Black, Jack Poot, and others, and got onto the secret-not-to-me moderator's sub-forum.

Was what was posted there anything that I hadn't supposed already? No. The quality of thieving lying degenerate whigger is pretty low. Always has been.

The best thing that anyone can do is not to have anything at all to do with bowel-Movement piss-pul. AND THAT IS ESPECIALLY THE CASE WITH MOST OF THESE SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN IDENTITY MINISTERS.

That these people are flawed is a matter of common knowledge. That is why I didn't have any qualms of ordaining a complete lunatic who killed his father with a claw hammer at the NutHouse. I told him not to preach about that he knew nothing about and ordained him so that we could file federal lawsuits under the name of my Church. At least this character is far more loyal and, while insane, has enough sense to keep his mouth shut about that which he knows nothing about. This character is honest about his faults, never denied killing his father with a claw hammer, and as I looked at it, perhaps the father was in large part responsible for how he raised his own killer.

Now for over six months, I didn't reveal this matter of spying on LiarBill DeClueless because there was no need to do so.

Likewise, same with what I've seen about Visser. I have knowledge on Visser that I have no need to reveal, at least not yet.

Suffice it to say, that Visser is a liar, a thief, a criminal, a traitor and a rat and agent provacateur. And you don't have to take my word for it -- listen to Visser's admissions.

Those of you who are DSCI -- avoid Visser. You are seen with Visser you will be assumed to be with Visser.

Those of you who are not DSCI, what can you hope to gain from Visser?

By the way, yesterday I was fighting with this Mike Delaney/ProThink on Bill Finck's Talkshoe Program. Delaney had a fit about my republishing a Curt Maynard article about how Delaney/ProThink was associated with this jew named Quest/Kaplan, and this got worse as time went on. I think that William Finck is going the way that Pastor Butler did in getting surrounded by skinhead criminals who are ZOGbots.

Visser is simply a criminal who has been a long-time ZOGbot. There is nothing to be gained by association with this vermin.

Visser has simply declared itz loyalties to ZOG.

Don't have nothing to do with Visser if you have any sense. For that matter, if you don't have business with me, why do I have business with you? If you can't trust in YHWH, then why do you need to trust anyone else?

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-07-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Pisser&Wonger&LiarBill&Klunt&Meerc at&Weissmamzer&D elaney&Quest/Kaplan

Pisser&Wonger&LiarBill&Klunt&Meercat&Weissmamzer& Delaney&Quest/Kaplan

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1911#post1911
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post259693

My grandchildren were taken and one of them allegedly "induced" to claim that I kissed his penis...
                        ...and that's all anybody needs to know about you, jewPedo. :lmao:
                        Eventually someone is Brooks jewrgia will decide that they don't want to be suffering from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome and branded pelts and they'll take care of me and my misbegotten family of meth-goobers and parole officers.

You obviously failed and didn't have your own house in order. I'll be whining like a pussy when the Georgia CPS starts nosing around again and this time my in-laws won't be taking us in because I filed criminal charges against them for kidnapping when they tried to get wifey-poo to divorce this criminal mamzer meth-goober and find a normal Catholic man.

You're "teaching" what exactly? How to be a failure on ALL levels? How to avoid agents provacateur and criminals acting as Confidential Informants?

I have knowledge on Visser that I have no need to reveal, at least not yet.
                        Liar. You, like anybody else, have nothing but what I tell you. I am such a smart little criminal because I ASSume that you will play by the CONstipation and Bill of Goods in eliciting a coonfession from this little treasonous misbegotten meth-goober. That is why I'm telling you in advance that I will need the full 'Iron Felix' Interrogation Protocols lasting a full four days and how nothing less than skinning and crucifixion of me and my entire family will ever elicit a full coonfession.

Keep digging - you'll still find NOTHING. I've been deleting files all day and know that you are much too stupid to have not have saved to hard drive those files I've deleted.

Pisser, you yourself have provided most of the evidence against jewrself. Like most criminals, you assumed that your victims would give you a pass forever.

Me and 6Killer wondered why you kept on bringing back jewr pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wright after we run it off in Dec. 2008. What became clear was that you were both conspiring to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH for years, but it became clear Aug. 3-6, 2009. I headed it off by bringing up the fact that Bryan Wright had resigned and allegedly formed his own Church of the Sons of YHVH and thus couldn't remove 6Killer as Senior Pastor and put you in to loot the probated estate. But the Church charter was in danger and I had to play nice with you at the time until it was safe.

Now 6Killer has been throwing it in my face that I saved your church last September even though I knew that you were a traitor to myself, as well as to 6Killer and a thief and liar to boot. And yes, I screwed up trying to get mileage from criminals.

Ordaining LiarBill DeClue(less) in October 10, 2009 and having it betray me and DSCI less than three days later didn't hurt because it enabled me to view the treason of $permFront for three months and see how Klunt Downey and her Meercat got a license from Don Black to let them try to destroy DSCI teaching. I kept this secret close to the vest for six months because it wasn't the right time to reveal what was exactly what I expected to see.

Now you have proven that you are a crook and a rat by your own words. Deleting evidence merely goes to show that you are a criminal.

By the way, this unstable imbecile calling itzself Pastor Weissman turned because I wouldn't make it an administrator on my forum. This deranged criminal lives in Chicago and I'll be posting its IP # and putative location on my forum -- not here. It seems to have been deleting its private messages and posts the past week or so and I discovered this tonight. However, I keep backup copies and I got copies of the soon-to-be-no-longer private messages to myself begging to destroy you, my dear treasonous misbegotten meth-goober. I hope that you will give it everything it demands and know that it will never be enough because Pisser, this is an insane manipulative criminal akin to jewrself who I seen no shortage of during my 31 months in the NutHouse. Pisser's Cinder could use another socio-pathetic misbegotten Son-of-Belial like jewrself and the rest of the rejects.

Now if I end up having to show that it isn't wise or safe for any of the below-ground DSCI or even OSLer family congregations to have anything to do with above-ground DSCI pastors, then so be it. I have nothing to lose because I don't have any membership organization, don't want to know your name, and don't inquire as to who you are. If I don't need to know it, I don't want to know it.

So many people urged me to make alliances with you and Sci-Fi Faber. I fucked up by listening to them fools. Well, I've certainly gotten burned a bit by that, but no damage done, not even hurt feelings. After all, you are merely a misbegotten mamzer methgoober without any loyalty or intelligence or character and for you to revert to what you really are is a direction in the way of truth, and truth is what is always necessary in any relationship. Our 'relationship' now is what it always should have been: That of being open enemies.

Now I don't think I have any more rats I need to worry about. Anyone can log onto my forum, but dishonest people usually know better than to do so because I have no scruples in destroying my and YHWH's enemies. Any regime criminal putting itzself in my hands deserves what it gets.

You do need to listen to the one honest thing you and the Wonger said on the Pisser & Wonger show: @ 1:25 you and the Wonger bitched about how intelligent I was in always trying to dig out information.

You need to ask Klunt Downey for advice on this one. When I told everyone about what a big whore Klunt was, Klunt knew that she was caught dead to rights. All she could do was whine about 'malicious gossip and slander' and try to find out which women ratted her out about screwing their husbands and boyfriends after the Washington State Klan meetings, hence her nickname ("jewr not no Klan Klailiff, jew're the Klan Klunt!!!") Old Klunticums figgered out that if the forum owner wouldn't censor me off, then she would have to leave because anything she said could and would be used against her.

You and Klunt Downey need to becum good friends again and never mind Klunt's Meercat Markkk past-her biting jewr nutsack on the downstroke. Bring along LiarBill DeClueless and Bryan Wright. LiarBill DeClueless hasn't had pussy since LiarBill DeClue(less) tried to molest two of its niglet nieces. Cockstar666 might want a hunka-hunka mumps-nutted burning love.

In any case, Pisser, you keep on pitching and making the Wonger do the catching.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

• Pisser's Cinder takes the matzo kikencake.

Pisser's Cinder takes the matzo kikencake.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1946#post1946
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...428#post262428

Originally posted by bardamu
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...786#post185786

Apparently, for starters, to be a member of CI you have to have a really foul mouth -- or at least such is the case with Marty and his helper, which causes CI to come across more like demonic possession than a philosophy or religion worthy of respect; around here it serves mainly as entertainment value for the jaded.
                          Originally posted by Empress Cheesatine
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...139#post262139

Lindstedt is the only CI pastor I've seen do this. This kind of characterization isn't fair.
                          All the petty, petty ZOGbots like Bardamooch, the Californicated piglice wannabe spy who I run off, regrettably to be replaced by Bamzer the Mamzer Kryger/Krider, the auntie waycist from Branson, who is even more smarmy and stupider than Bardamooch.

I seldom pay attention to phorafags/feebs here for the daze. After all, they are exactly the sort of faggotty whiggers and mamzers who wouldn't dare say shit even if they had a mouthfool for fear of being made to swallow, and then not being able to stop eating shit, the goofy whigger and mamzer faggots. Of course when they cease to becum interesting in theyz' fudge-eating, it is then time for succumbing to Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome, which whiggers are subject to.

Of course if you want to see dysfunctional whigger and mamzer fuktards playing at being Christian Identity I recommend looking at Da Pisser's & Wonger's Greater Free Range Fuktard Corral over at Pisser's Cinder. The Wonger is yapping about worsheeping dead jews on a stick and how Pastors Swift and Butler are bigger mamzers than the Wonger and the Wonger's fellow wannabe thief, the methgoober mamzer Da Pisser. Pisser's Cinder also got a gender-bendering Aussie poofter calling itzself Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 who probably is the smartest of the lot, and perhaps a ZOGbot. He-she-it with itz whining about profanity gave me and Da Pisser an initial excuse for divorcement given that Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright were plotting from Day 666 to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and 400,000+ ZOGbux. Obaliar666 is the smartest of Da Pisser's tards on Pisser's Cinder. Counteracting for sheer dumb stupidity is LiarBill DeClue(less), the mumps-nutted baal-priest built like 250 lbs of kikeshit in a 150-lb bag, wanting to create a sort of OSLer New Covenant Cornholerism in which niglets are relatives and jews are not hated with a Genesis 3:15 enmity at all. Such delusional notions can only be matched by the mackeral-snapping Swedentrunken-needing Balkanoid mamzer Pisstard Weissmamzer, the VNNF ASSsparger's Poster Tard of 2007. Pisstard Weissmamzer is a sub-animal of some sorts with delusions of adequacy, who flips every few weeks or so, and is in itz own way, more treacherous than any other jew mamzer.

Want to see truly deranged Christian Identity? Pisser's Cinder takes the matzo kikencake. Pisser's Pussy Parlor, for which Da Pisser got a grant from the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, isn't even getting off the ground as it is a VNNF RSS data-dumping ground, thanks to Fruit-Loop Pisser's inability to work with v-bulletin v. 4.0.

No shortage of fuktards in the Bowel Movement. Be they whigger or mamzer fuktards, the one sure measure of a fuktard is itz preference for believing lies and liars, the outside show, the whitened sepulchre. You can sniff such out, by the stench of the odor of sanctimony.

Hail Victory!!!

Churcch of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

• Da Pisser-Possum Rises From the Pseudo-Dead

Da Pisser-Possum Rises From the Pseudo-Dead

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2089#post2089
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...061#post269061

Originally posted by WilliamB
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...723#post268723

I don't think a lot of people care about this forum....
                            Originally posted by Jeromy Visser/jewromy Pisser-Possum
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...856#post268856

Gee, ya' think? Cum, cum over to my newest forum, Pisser's Pussy Parlor -- we had to nuke Pisser's Cinder because of the embarrASSing threads showing what a big thief I was going ass-to-mouth with my pet jew mamzer Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong -- and get jewrself some really good baal-priestery and New Covenant Cornholing, courtesy of Chapped-Ass LiarBill DeClueless and Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666, the Abo Aussie VNNF Transexshul/Poofter-Tard. We swallow over at Da Pisser's Pussy Parlor.

Are you just now noticing that the highest thread views in this entire subforum are about me? The heat was on three weeks ago and so Fruit-Loop announced that Da Pisser was dead, but Da Pisser was jewst playin' possum. Now Da Pisser is up and about, grabbing for and munching down on the low-hanging persimmons and shit. Yum, yum, lol.

Tard Whirrrrllllld, Da Pisser is baaaaaccccckkkk from the ded. All it took was sniffing the wind to tell whether the Linseed wolf was still at the door and wanting to eat lil' shit-eating meth-goobering baal-possums.

I wonder why that is, lol. I'm down to my last rock and last bud. So send jewr ZOGbux today to Skillet-jaw jewromy Pisser.

I feel my [upcummin withdrawal] pain[s], lol.

Everyone was asking me what it meant when jewr alleged brother, Fruit-Loop was yapping about jewrself being dead last month, jewromy Pisser. I told them that I had been checking up for an obituary or sentencing records and there was nothing there. You were doubtless like all these little shit-eating possum agents provocateur and little criminals laying low until the heat dissipated.

And so it turned out. You had to nuke Pisser's Cinder and make jewr tards go to jewr ZOG-financed server and v-bulletin forum -- Pisser's Pussy Palace, which is what you did, albeit lying about it.

So Pisser, we snipe at each other, you and jewr tards concerning me and my allies in DSCI. I suspect that you decided to cum up for air this time is because jewr ZOG DHS-sponsored idiot web page and forum mean nothing if the tards think jewr dead, and LiarBill DeClueless of Klan Niglet-Chester and Obapervertliar666 are merely rats without much in the way of leadersheep abilities. And by now, jewr tards are used to being lied to, and the rest of us don't care.

You and Sci-Fi Faber have the same delusions regarding jewr popularity as ZOG-bots. If you are making so much money, then why is Fruit-Loop bitching about how neither of you spawn of whiggers don't have enough to renew a PO box number in Brooks Georgia? Pore Pore Pityfool Pisser. Can't afford to even renew a PO Box in which to collect the whiggaz-mites in the collection box.

Let me suggest that you break the deal with the Department of ZOGland InSecurity and the County Joint Drug Task Farce and tell them that you have no new names of whigger tards wanting to play DSCI and no ZOGbux as whiggazmites either. You might as well be a dead little road-kilt possum for all the good it [s]will do jewrself or ZOG.

You went to the well too often and the well went dry. The stink of jewr pet mamzer Bryan Wright and the rest of Da Pisser's Crew 666 drove away any new business as well. You do have a fine collection of mamzers and whiggers and ZOGbots though, jewromy. It's just that healthy Whites want nothing to do with them.

Nor does this exchange belong here, Pisser, but rather on the more popular "Betrayal By Visser" thread. When you say that talking about jewrself is popular, it is only because people love to see hypocritical baal-priests run out of the congregation.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-08-2010, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Laslo Patterson = Rick Spring Faction

Laslo Patterson = Rick Spring Faction

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2306#post2306
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=3134#p3134
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...807#post274807
                              http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=8723#post8723
                              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...g-faction.html

Originally posted by bamaman
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=3134#p3126

Mr. Pastor Lindstedt, who in the world is Clark "Laslo" Patterson?

I was wondering because the name popped up one time and I have
                              no idea where I have heard of it before.
                              United Church of YHWH. Laslo Patterson is a remnant of the Rick Spring Faction, along with Jeromy Visser, Bryan Wright, Bill White, Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, Mike BLEVINS, Billy Roper, et. al. Rick Spring was the paroled criminal who with his wife went and stole Aryan Nations membership applications off of Pastor Richard Butler's desk and sold the lists to the $PLC and the token-nigger Darryl Lamont Jenkens' One People's Project. Rick Spring became Butler's Chief of Security and made Butler's last year of life miserable as his ex-wife nursed Butler. In late 2005, early 2006, she went and informed everyone that their suspicions were correct: Rick Spring was an agent provocateur who turned in order to get out of prison. A Rick Spring cutout named Zack Craft posed as a 17 year old, and Morris Gulett stupidly placed this unknown cutout as his webmaster and forum director and the kid-cutout took Gulett's web page and forum down.

Visser is the last of the Rick Spring Faction. Essentially Visser is exposed as a thief, a criminal, a mamzer and a meth-goober, and is only usefool as a Judas-possum.

Avoid coontact with this entire bunch of treasonous ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers. They are ZOGbots.

Stay with yourself and stay alive and out of prison. You want and need religious instruction? Then by all means download and read Swift and Comparet and Emahiser and Finck's religious materials. But you don't need to join any aboveground organization unless you have writing skills or political ability and you are not scared of being jailed or killed. You certainly don't need to be ASSociated with any of this bunch if you know what is good with you, as they are effectively under suspicion and should be under quarantine.

Just a word of wisdom to someone who is supposed to be as harmless as a dove and as wise as a serpent.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-05-2010, 04:03 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

• Get First the basics of Christian Identity, then understanding will follow.

Get first the basics of Christian Identity, then understanding will follow

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2319#post2319
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post275058
                                http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post8930

Originally posted by anonymous

I really appreciate everything you have commented on in the
                                forum. I figured if anyone knew anything about Laslo you
                                would have info on him and his group. The reason I was asking
                                is because they have set up a group in Alabama, and I did not
                                know what to make of him. Ok, I will stay away from Visser and
                                his people. I really do not need to end up in prison for some
                                Zogbot. Right now my main mission in life is to study up on CI
                                and get as educated as I can and then try to teach all I can
                                around me.
                                You really don't need to get involved with anyone, including myself, when it gets down to it. You need to look after yourself and your family first, as there is no saving ZOG, so no need to form open political groups or even above-ground churches which can be infiltrated by ZOGbots like Visser.

This Laslo Patterson is part of the Rick Spring Faction, as was Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss, Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, -- and Jeromy Visser. Now while there is no harm in anonymously downloading Da Pisser's possum-shit -- after finding out that Visser is a congenital liar, thief, a methgoober, an ASS0CIAte of Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood who is a jew mamzer fellow criminal who defamed Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler and allowed this to occur continually, and received a lot of money this January -- I simply have no patience with listening to a baal-priest.

I advise that if you want to learn about Christian Identity from the ground floor up, go to Bill Finck's sundry Christogenia pages and start out with Pastor Wesley Swift to Bertrand Comparet, then Clifton Emahiser, and then what more modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors have to say. But if you want to be grounded in the basics first, then a thorough study in consecutive order of Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet is mandatory. After that, the 'chrome' is optional.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-08-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X