Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ample Material For The Movement Turd #5 & #6

Ample Material For The Movement Turd #5 & #6

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1634#post1634 (Annotated Copy Link)
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3501#post3501
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...861#post243861
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1778#p1778
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1599#post1599

Originally posted by matthewott

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=10#p1766

I love how you do not actually address anything I have had to say. If anyone is "playing" at CI it is you. Once again, FOR THE RECORD, I supported you in the past, AS WELL AS defended you in the thread that got your panties in a bunch. I NEVER called for you to be CENSORED, let alone banned, AND NEITHER DID JAMES OR JEFF! You're childish tirades should have been reserved for Obadiah, as he/she/it was the one who started the thread as an apparent attack on you. I defended you, and James and Jeff did nothing but quote scripture validating that profanity should be used in moderation, if at all. All three of us admit to using profanity, so we are not being hypocritical. We all agree that it should be placed in the same context as alcohol...there is a time, a place, and a responsibility to go with it's use. We all agree that if people don't like your ministry, then they don't need to pay attention. So your ridiculous crusade against us is UNFOUNDED! You are proving to be part of the problem that afflicts our brethren. This is going to be my last post in direct response to you in any thread. You keep yielding your fruits, and I mine. And thus we will be judged. I will pray for you as you are my brethren, and I forgive you...but I will have nothing further to do with you no matter how much you slander me. I am now a forum moderator here and I will NOT censor you, nor request that you be BANNED. You do a good enough job doing it to JEWRSELF (I still like Lindstedtisms).

Yah Bless,
    Matt

Originally posted by matthewott
    I love how you do not actually address anything I have had to say.
    I could say, "Yes, I did, yes, I did" but I simply don't see the point to it. What I did point out is that this MatthewOtt simply don't have any inherent notion as how to behave like Christian Identity Whites are supposed to act and quite a bit like an agent provacateur does act in the 16 years I've been in the Movement.

Normal Whites in CI don't usually bring a lot of attention to themselves unless they have the notion that they are a Pastor or leader of some sort. This character brings nothing to the table. I've gotten a bunch of private messages asking what is with this character. I then ask them why they need this character that they need to break cover. Since they don't, I advise people to leave this character alone.

Now you and the rest of the idiots and probable anglo-mestizos and mamzers and marauding poofter gender-bendering cross-dressing morphedyke mamzers from VNNF recently displaced to Visser's old forum are less than worthless in that you don't provide anything whatsoever, yet you insist that you get jewr own way.

Now on the off chance any of you DID have something legitimate to offer -- not that you have, given that you show up and make claims as to who you are which is dangerous to verify -- then what does that have to do with anything? How are you going to affect anything outside of Halifax, Pennsylvania? jewr not!

But, if I am correct in my suspicion that you are an agent provacateur playing at CI, then there is every reason to treat you with suspicion.

Originally posted by Kluntztwatt
    If anyone is "playing" at CI it is you.
    I've only been playing at it for 16 years now. Most people outside CI think of me as the new 'Pope' of CI. Must chap jewr whigger or mamzer ass, right?

Once again, FOR THE RECORD, I supported you in the past, AS WELL AS defended you in the thread that got your panties in a bunch.
    Let's see. The intrepid whigger or mamzer agent provacateur wants into the CI portion of the bowel Movement. It pretends to support myself -- well, actually if one looks at the actual thread it goes back and forth like a possum caught in the middle of the road trying to be all things to all people -- and then when I rightfully suspect that it is yet another agent provacateur playing at being CI -- when you've been around any length of time you get to know the drill of these critters -- then it plays the game that I need itz support. I don't.

You went one way then the other siding with some transgendered cross-dressing lying hypocrite who was Linder's pet CI-Tard. Now you are pissing and moaning because I don't want nothing to do with you.

What I like about Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker/Kluntjewnior is that this transgendered morphadyke from VNNF has certainly gotten all of the formerly secret mamzers and whiggers and piglice OFF THE FENCE and declaring theysselfs. He-she-it certainly has done a very good jewb of smoking jewrselfs out.

None of you nor the other critters have any sense of how to behave like White men. None. At best, you are in this playing at CI simply because you want to tell everyone how tough or fierce or manly jew're. At typpycull, jewr another whigger or mamzer agent provacateur jackass.

I NEVER called for you to be CENSORED, let alone banned, AND NEITHER DID JAMES OR JEFF!
    The fact of the matter is that you are a liar. Both jewdass the jewst Howard and jewliesses ass jewff the gewff have in fact called for my censorship. You said that you backed them 100%. Therefore you support my censorship.

Now how I have unearthed agents provacateur is simply to pick at a lie or two, and let the liar make more lies in order to cover the lies they already made, and eventually their lies fall apart. Who needs to waste time with liars.

Originally posted by Obaliar'stwatt
    You're childish tirades should have been reserved for Obadiah, as he/she/it was the one who started the thread as an apparent attack on you. I defended you, and James and Jeff did nothing but quote scripture validating that profanity should be used in moderation, if at all. All three of us admit to using profanity, so we are not being hypocritical.
    Of course you are being hypocrites and liars. If, as all of you claim, you all use four-letter words, then by what possible standard can you meter out what and how many four-letter words I am to be allowed in my message? Is jewr meter set to what four-letter Anglo-Saxon words you use, how many and how often you personally use such, and then I am to be imputed sin to if I say a single "fuck" "shit" "piss" or "cunt" over some licensing standard you have proactively allowed to myself because you have already allowed jewself whatever you have allowed jewrself?

The fact of the matter is that there is no direct Scriptural prohibition against using any Israelite words. None, other than the Third Commandment to not wrongfully use the Name of YHWH. (The Law of YHWH says that all not forbidden is allowed, yet it is jews who talmudize their pharisee evasions.) These four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables are simple honest inherent words used to describe real life. Thus they are used by White minds. It is the dirty spawn of Satan 'mind' and that of the mamzer Beasts of the Field who find plain White speech offensive while hypocritically creating and wallowing in every perversion known to these animals.

Now Anglo-mestizos/mamzers trying to pass for White ALWAYS try to infiltrate into Christian Identity just like the Edomite pharisee jews did in making up a sort of man-made talmud to make illegal and illicit whatever the White man does. They add they's own talmudic notions towards what real White men say or do, and blaspheme YHWH and YHWH's Law by adding to it. And to such shall be added all the plagues written in the Bible, cf Rev. 22:18.

Now just as Jesus Christ walked right through the 'traditions of men' whenever the pharisee jew mamzers of His day, so too do I piss on the smarmy blatherings of shabbes whiggers and anonymous mamzers like jewrself, Obadorkkker/Klunts-twatt, jewdass the jewst, and jewff the gewff. After all, what are you going to do about it? Whine and bitch some more?

Obaliar/Obadorkkker666/Kluntjewnior on VNNF was caught saying, "Fuck the Rules, they Suck!" as well as calling everyone who disagreed with he/she/it a jew and calling for freedom of speech. Then this slithering slavering vicious evil critter denied that it was being a hypocrite -- it was -- then went back to insisting that Pastor Lindstedt had to obey the same talmudic pharisaical injunction that it had made up but itzself couldn't be bothered to obey.

Now does Matttwatt, jewdass the jewst Howard, and jewlysses ass jewff the gewff impose their own talmudic interpretations upon this gender-bendering virtual cross-dresser from the LinderMillerite Greater Free Range Tard Corral and take it to task? Of course not. The talmudic pharisaical jew-laws are only to be enforced upon Pastor Lindstedt, not theysselfs! And, just like TraitorGlenn Miller, these mamzers and whiggers and agents provacateur want a jewnified Church, the better to spy upon. ZOGling whigger and mamzwer piglice just love to promote a false [j]unity the better so that they can infiltrate a hierarchy and roll it up. All Babylonian mamzers instinctively want a hierarchy of evil so that the plans of their fathers Cain/Sargon and Nimrod/Semiramis can be carried out under jewniversalism wherein YHWH's Servant Nation is destroyed through mixing the Seed of Men, cf. Daniel 2:44. Whenever any of the long-time known Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors like myself caution that this [j]unity is a curse and a trap which goes against YHWH's Law, our People's Nature, and the simple fact of internal security, these ZOGling whigger and mamzer probable piglice throw a hissy fit, demanding that I dare not slander a 'brother' whom I have not met, who all invariably fall into line behind a transgendered hypocrite from VNNF, and propose imposing a speech code based upon a wh'iggers' demand that they don't be 'disrespected.' And from now on, these made-up [d]rules will now be enfarced without tolerance or good sense, selectively no doubt, in FruitLoop Visser's new Jezebel's Pussy Palace.

In any case, FruitLoop Visser's new v-bulletin toy won't last very long not only because of these new, to be selectively enfarced [d]rules impinging upon Christian Israel's very right to free speech in an attempt to create a failed 'DSCI $permFront/StormFront' for the terminally femnisheviked, but for the fact that Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has been invited/incited to join the new Visser whorehouse on the MisInformation Stupor-Highway for this mamzer's FIFTH incarnation, no less, but that Pastor Visser wants to be this thieving mamzer's best of friends. Putting aside that this thieving mamzer has been banned for threatening Pastor John Britton's family as well as myself, posting Pastor Britton's personal information for reason of harassment, for which was the original prohibition at Pastor Visser's, but since the second or third time it was banned, it has taken to calling Christian Identity a fraud, based upon calling everyone a mamzer except itzself. In the Bryan Wright bizarro-kikenwhirrrrld, everyone in Christian Identity is a mamzer -- except Bryan Wright, prison mamzer.

Now Pastor Visser has, in my estimation, pretty much idiotically sawn the branch upon which sits his own ministry, by inviting a mamzer like Bryan Wright who has recently claimed not only that Pastor Richard Butler is a mamzer, but that Pastor Wesley Swift is a mamzer as well. So, if the very founders of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity are mamzers, then isn't DSCI a 'racial fraud' as Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood claims?

Now if you are 'personal friends' with Bryan Wright, like Visser allowed himself to become, then have you not self-revoked your own credentialed ordination through these Bryan-Wright defamed mamzers Pastor Richard Butler and Pastor Wesley Swift? Have you not allowed yourself to deny the racial validity of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity by this act of treasonous slander?

THESIS
    A. Bryan Wright claims that Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is a 'racial fraud' because not only are everyone in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity except this lying criminal kike mamzer is a mamzer, but that especially holds true for Pastor Richard Butler and Pastor Wesley Swift, the Founders of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

B. Jeromy Visser personally invites Bryan Wright to his new v-bulletin forum with new [d]rules, selectively enforced, to benefit gender-bendering mamzers and other shabbes whiggers and mamzers, and makes Bryan Wright his personal friend. This after working with Bryan Wright for the past six years, after Bryan Wright is trying to steal from Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH. Jeromy Visser knows all about Bryan Wright's criminal and 'religious' behavior and condones, no, supports it.

CONCLUSION:
    C. Jeromy Visser is a traitor to Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and to the line of pastors such as Wesley Swift and Richard Butler in whose names he claims ordination to be a member of that particular religion. And in doing so, Visser has not only cut himself off from being a minister in any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, but from the Body of Christ.

Given that both thesis are proven, and by Jeromy Visser himself, then what other conclusion can be drawn?

Originally posted by Matttwattt
    We all agree that it should be placed in the same context as alcohol...there is a time, a place, and a responsibility to go with it's use.
    No, nitwit, we don't agree that using four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables is a sin. Only gender-bendering hypocritical lying Australian 51-year-old Aussie poofter jew mamzers who virtually dress behind an female avaturd after plying their disinformation trade over at VNNF and $permFront, and their shabbes whigger and mamzer talmudic baal-pickles worsheeping Cybele, and probable ZOG piglice like jewrself claim that we 'agree' that using sundry four-letter honest Anglo-Saxon monosyllables is any 'sin' other than to jewr Babtist Hobbyist, Pentecostal Linthead, New Covenant Cornholer baal-priest jewdayo talmudic pharisaisms. My point has always been that using such words are not inherently sinful, and you have agreed with me above. Yet jewrself insist upon claiming control by imposing some arbitrary system of meterage upon my free expression politically and religiously.

In short, you are a pharisee who has ceded that jewr talmudic pharisaisms have no lawful basis.

I'm so glad to see that ZOG's agent provacateur piglice have not any understanding of logic, just as they, having a jew or nigger in theyz genetic woodpile, cannot and do not have the Law of YHWH written upon theyz' hearts -- hence they are always almost immediately detected.

Originally posted by Matttwattt
    We all agree that if people don't like your ministry, then they don't need to pay attention. So your ridiculous crusade against us is UNFOUNDED!
    There never was no crusade. If, as you ostensibly agree, that if people don't like my ministry then they need not read my words or listen to my podcasts -- something I've said for the past nearly two weeks ever since this matter was started with myself as a target by Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkkker666, the transgendered poofter baal-VNNF-tard -- then this escalation has been caused by ZOGling whiggers and mamzers instinctively taking Genesis 3:15 sides. This way, instead of me having to take out a Genesis 3:15 foot patrol out under an assumed sockpuppet over at VNNF or $permFront or phorafags/feebs, the past nearly two weeks the transgendered middle-aged morphadyke pseudo-Assie lesbo-poofter, itz sundry shabbes whigger and mamzer baal-pickle piglice and trolls have been obliging enough so that I didn't have to crank up the virtual Land-Cruiser but got to shoot on the back-forty over as Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser's old v-bulletin forum.

And a mighty fine Genesis 3:15 pissfight was had by all! :lol:

Originally posted by Obadorkkker666's MeinTwatt
    You are proving to be part of the problem that afflicts our brethren. This is going to be my last post in direct response to you in any thread. You keep yielding your fruits, and I mine. And thus we will be judged. I will pray for you as you are my brethren, and I forgive you...but I will have nothing further to do with you no matter how much you slander me.
    Silly ZOGling whigger or mamzer piglice. Tricks are for shitheads.

Name a single legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity True Believer who has been harmed by this past two-weeks fighting with a transgendered lesbo-poofter VNNF/$permFront Boat Piss-pul, and itz sundry talmudic pharisaic whigger and mamzer baal-pickle piglice and trolls over the stupid controversy as to whether Pastor Lindstedt should or should not be saying "fuck" or "shit" or "cunt." It's not as if any whigger or mamzer or jew stupid enough to try would do any better than me telling those whiggers, mamzers, and jews to "Fuck-off, you whigger, mamzer and jew twatted cuntifucktarded shithead!!!"

No, what happened is that Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 simply squealed and screetched and the shabbes whiggers and mamzer agents provacateur and piglice and trolls took Genesis 3:15 sides -- as did genuine Christian Israel -- the whigger sheep looked at the battle from the sidelines. Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser's new virtual v-bulletin Jezebel's Pussy Pleasure Palace will open as a virtual whorehouse under a cloud, Visser will have to either finally get rid of that thieving kikenmamzer Bryan Wright and still face the wrath of those who revere Pastor Wesley Swift and Pastor Richard Butler, and won't take kindly to them being referred to as 'mamzers' and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity referred to as a 'racial fraud.'

No, what happened is that you will probably have to cum back to the Department of ZOGland Insecurity and tell jewr paymasters that thanks to that stupid Obadiah/Obaliar/Oberdorkkker666 acting like a lesbo-poofter hypocritical kikenmamzer ass-clown, and the shabbes mamzer/whigger baal-pickles breaking cover and taking Genesis 3:15 sides, that the latest attempt to infiltrate Christian Israel has failed. Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser's new Jezebel's Pussy Pleasure Palace is gonna be a D$CI ghetto flop. You might round up a few deranged diseased idiot whigger sheep, but that's about it. At least itz not another Ruby Ridge is the only good news.

Name a single legitimate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity True Believer who has been harmed by this past two-weeks fighting with sundry transgendered abominations, shabbes mamzer and whigger piglice. Answer: You can't! Why? Because none of the genuine element were ever harmed by me fighting with the likes of jewrself. They stayed under cover and didn't get involved, as they did not need to do so.

Originally posted by MattTwattt the Tewwibull
    I am now a forum moderator here and I will NOT censor you, nor request that you be BANNED. You do a good enough job doing it to JEWRSELF (I still like Lindstedtisms).

Yah Bless,
    Matt
    Silly ZOGling whigger or mamzer piglice. This one reminds me of the hogsnake in South Dakota that pretended to be a prairie rattler. I'd have left it be because I like prairie rattlesnakes eating on the prairie dogs, as long as they are away from the buildings, but I detest poseurs, and so I killed it for itz pretense.

Why do you think I have my own web pages and forums? Why do you think I am invited on Movement listservers -- the genuine ones -- to write my own columns on my own subforums?

You threatening banning me means less than nothing. Right now I am a moderator -- of my own subforum here on Pastor Finck's, and I have the autonomy to ban you from this subforum -- if I pleased. I do not please simply because today I love to unearth the agents provacateur like jewrself thick as ticks around the asshole of Christian Israel. For now, sufficient unto this day is the exposure of tares amongst the wheat of Christian Israel. In the overall scheme of things, Jesus Christ will have uprooted and burnt every one of you plants that Satan has planted, and I can only pray that I shall be alive to help in that necessary task at the very End.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: Add Link for Annotated Copy

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I'm replying .
      Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-07-2010, 03:00 AM.
      You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1917

Comment

Why I got kicked out of Visser's CPM Forum

Why I got kicked out of Visser's CPM Forum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1636#post1636 (Annotated Copy Link)
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1613#post1613

I got kicked out of Visser's CPM v-bulletin forum -- the old one, not the new one that I call Jezebel's Pussy Palace D$CI $permFront -- simply because I got tired of Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright working in collusion together to try to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and the $400,000+ it was due, perhaps never to be paid, or perhaps someday of be paid out.

Now I knew that the odds were great that I would be banned, especially given the high collection of baal-priests both mamzer and shabbes whigger which had gathered there the past few weeks, days. I knew that the odds were that someone like Visser who had been working in tandem with his criminal confederate Bryan Wright for six years probably wouldn't admit to being a wannabe thief. I also knew that Fruit-Loop Visser, Sci-Fi's Admin of the Forum, was a liar which wanted to ban me for months and had censored my posts and lied that the free-hosting service had done so. So I doubted that my two demands would be met: An absolute banning of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood in all forms, avatars, and aliases, and an end to trying to get the Board of Directors to give Visser control of this dead Nazi's estate. Secondly, an absolute ban on Fruit-Loop Visser's getting to in any way mess with my posts on my subforum.

Well, since none of my demands will be met, then I am free to go ahead with what I intended to do before all this occurred, namely let Jeromy Visser look like a crook. After all, Visser and Bryan Wright never did need to hook up together and work together in order to get hold of an estate belonging to Ray Redfearin and Morris Gulett.

It is foolish to worry about the inevitable happening. I sort of sensed when this transgendered critter calling itzself Obadiah 1:18 first showed up that this critter would claim the worst of the poseurs calling theysselfs Christian Identity

Originally posted by Pastor Visser View Post
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3510#post3510

Paranoia, disrespect, slander, etc.

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

Jeromy Visser is a traitor to Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and to the line of pastors such as Wesley Swift and Richard Butler in whose names he claims ordination to be a member of that particular religion. And in doing so, Visser has not only cut himself off from being a minister in any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, but from the Body of Christ.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3501#post3501
        Sci-Fi Faber, is that you?

Drop-kick this ungrateful paranoid straight to Hell.

Let him work out his slander problems there. roll-eyes

Nutzpuh,

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 07:08 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

jewry VisserSpringer on The Movement Turd?

jewry VisserSpringer on The Movement Turd?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1637#post1637 (Annotated Copy Link)
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1614#post1614

When is jerry visserspringer coming on your show then? I think he has listened to how strong your delivery has become over the airwaves and might be SHITting himself over that prospect.
          The thing about it is that I simply got tired of Visser's letting Bryan Wright on for the FIFTH time at his new Jezebel's Pussy Palace and here Bryan Wright/Billy Wood had just got off calling everyone a mamzer, including Visser and especially Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. Letting Bryan Wright on was not only a betrayal of Pastor Wesly Swift and Pastor Richard Butler, but of Pastor 6Killer for all the times Bryan Wright threatened his family and himself.

Secondly, all the mamzers and ZOGlings were getting on my last disgusted nerve. The VNNF Boat Pisspul Incursion was joined by every wannabe baal-priest mamzer and whigger wanting to play Aryan Nations. The ZOG line about me being a chomo popped up and so there is going to have to be a Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome example made of these idiot whiggers and baal-priests wanting to be jewkals.

And, Visser was playing games and yapping about how he had betrayed me from the time of $permFront back in 2007, and conspired with Sci-Fi Faber this June-August of 2009 with a hare-brained scheme to remove me as a minister. The whiggers are whining that I have a Church Incorporation and that they do not -- although they could incorporate in theyz' own states -- but they won't, being stupid lazy whiggers and mamzer baal-priests.

Lastly, I think that Visser's new contributor is Uncle Schlomo, with the red whigger & jew.

So all of this contributed to make the Perfect [Shit]Storm. Yes, Visser will be allowed to answer all charges and specifications raised, but the point of the matter is that the critter is guilty as hell.

So, this is what is going to happen. Visser is a natural-born betrayer, and sooner or later Visser will alienate even his fellow rats, like Sci-Fi Faber, who was all mad that Visser didn't betray me like arranged last June. Oh well. Thieves fall out.

We'll probably do the Movement Turd on Sunday as scheduled.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

There Comes a Time When Enough Is Enough!

There Comes a Time When Enough is Enough!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1638#post1638 (Annotated Copy Link)
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1617#post1617
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...408#post244408
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1823#p1823

Originally posted by Les
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=20#p1799

haha
            Pastor Lindstedt, I'll be sending you, as well as Pastor Finck some donations this month. I been really enjoying you guys laying out the liars,gimps and wimps.

I was sort of "shocked" maybe at first, when I read your posts on the internet, then the more I read, the more I felt comfortable.
            When I contacted you, you were nothing like the posts, but a true gentleman.
            If people have a problem with the way you speak, then they are not "one of the boys", and would never be able to handle the hard reality of what has to be done in war.

I never have been to war, (thank Yahweh) but I am very confident that when our ancestors did go,in the past 7,000 years, we swore our brains out, we used filthy language,we had vices, we were not "saints', but we got the job done for our people and for our Creator,YAHWEH.

If I had choice between a hardnosed, no-nonsense preacher like J.B. Stoner, or Neuman Britton, and Pete Peters, who do you think I'd pick?

Originally posted by Les
            haha
            Pastor Lindstedt, I'll be sending you, as well as Pastor Finck some donations this month. I been really enjoying you guys laying out the liars,gimps and wimps.
            Hello Les:

If you would, rather than send me anything -- I have plenty enough money for my own needs -- send my share to Pastor Finck, who is running a series of web pages for DSCI customers.

I no longer have my doubts as to Visser's honesty -- after the FIFTH time of him bringing on Bryan Wright after all the petty harassment of Pastor John Britton and his family and simply trying to get into Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and using Bryan Wright to do so -- and violating his agreement to keep up both an uncensored subforum for myself and Pastor Finck I simply must state that Visser, with his new-found wealth, is probably running a ZOG false-front for the benefit of baal-priests pretending to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

The fact of the matter is that these baal-priests and agents provacateur simply can't be trusted to leave well enough alone, letting each and every small pastor run his particular one or two-family church as they see fit, but must always seek a [j]unity under which other people must be brought up to theyz' foreign anglo-mestizo Babtist Hobbyist or Pentecostal Linthead pretensions, which they theysselfs fled when it became nothing but jewdayo estrogen-drench churchianity.

So given that Visser -- as I do not recognize as a legitimate pastor anyone who befriends someone who claims that Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler were mamzers and thus cuts out the very legitimacy and authority from which is allegedly derived his theological foundations -- has some new ZOG-found wealth not available no longer to myself, it would seem that it would be best to have someone who has both technological savvy and can be trusted to let every pastor preach his own message.

Originally posted by Les
            I was sort of "shocked" maybe at first, when I read your posts on the internet, then the more I read, the more I felt comfortable.
            I simply do not see any reason to pretend to anything. While I preached the DSCI political message in the 1990s, I didn't need to have any title other than what those who followed my leadership gave me. In fact, it was deemed best to downplay my Christian Identity beliefs so that I could edit an Internet militia magazine and work with niggers like JJ Johnson on one hand and Louis Beam and Katya Lane on the other.

Yet when I decided that in order to get things accomplished -- and to try to avoid being illegally doped up in the NutHouse -- to become a pastor, I found that all sorts of petty-minded little tyrants and baal-priests wanted to become pastors and reverends and Aryan Nations clergymen, yet they were liars and thieves and dopers and untrustworthy power-mad abusers of their flocks. Not that they have any flocks, because DSCI family men will not put up with much, if any, abuse.

My talent lies in political writing, networking administration and leadership. Time after time I've had to lead because most men don't know what they want or how to get it -- and I at least have some sort of vision as to what needs to be done. Granted, this is easier simply because there is no gainsaying the Great Tribulation regardless of what we do.

So contrary to the lies of the baal-priests led by this above gender-bendering VNNF mamzer troll Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666, I am not in the habit of speaking nothing but four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Yet I am not afraid to occasionally indulge, yet not usually before women and children in public.

Masculine thought is almost usually direct. Feminine 'feelings' which are a specialty of this Obaliar monstrous mamzer creature have no real justification possible so pretenses must be maintained while this vicious middle-aged male poofter hides its lies and hypocrisy under a gelatinous glorp of sanctimony and the avatar of a stunningly gorgeous fuckable White girl. This critter is actually a probable homosexual mamzer of 51 years old who knows how to attract the virtual gallantry of idiot whiggers who haven't had pussy since pussy had them. These femnishevikized mamzer and whigger nitwits see the avaturd, and then think that that evil Pastor Lindstedt -- Marty -- is talking rudely to this most fuckable cunt which they could never get, and they fall over theyz' tongues to try to curb mine, in hoping to get to apply theyz little peckers to Obadorkkkker666's virtual mangina.

Whereas White men see a mamzer or jew or whigger faggot impersonating a female in order to lead CI-poseur mamzers and whiggers by theys' dicks. And thus we are repulsed by this behavior, both on the part of this impersonating hypocritical lying pervert, and that of the idiot whiggers and mamzer baal-priests among us who would curtail our freedom simply because they wish to impress this fake pussy.

When I contacted you, you were nothing like the posts, but a true gentleman.
            Why should I place additional burdens upon a White Christian Israelite man? Do we have not enough burdens in being forced to be wage and tax slaves to the jews and muds?

Since the Law of YHWH is written on your heart, and mine, would it not be presumptuous of me to add to the light and easy burden of Christ?

Also I grew up within Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God, and seen the way in which the petty little dick(less)tators of the local elders and pastors would go around to their memberships' homes and have a sort of inspection over the housekeeping of their wives and other stupid shit. My father wouldn't even let them into the house, telling them that my mother's rather inadequate housekeeping was fine enough for him and he was to be the judge of that matter of his household. These petty little tyrants didn't like hearing that, but my father was right. Plus the dog kept them at bay and they were afraid of being bitten.

I have absolutely no use for petty power-seeking. And the petty shitheads and baal-priests pretending to be Dual-Seedlline Christian Identity who refuse to identity theysselfs so that I could give them back a measure of the abuse that they would heap upon others as bullies, are really contemptible. Not having any business of theys' own to run, having neither chick nor child, how can these bloodless cowardly eunuchs pretend to have power over anything?

These cowardly frustrated evil-doing mamzer and whigger baal-priests, unhappy that I preach a gospel of freedom and ordered liberty, and thus take from them 'their' slaves, claim that I preach licenciousness in not imposing a speech code upon my friends and followers. To which I say that if Christ has not forbidden anything, then who are they to with talmudic hatred of Christian Israel or CI's ordered liberty, to forbid it? They claim that Paul, who was in reaction to the 'traditions of the pharisees' was in fact a pharisee, when Paul was anything but, rather doing away with circumcision and other laws for his Greek and Roman Christian Israelite converts. They would turn Paul back into Saul, and thus under color of law oppress the Church on behalf of their inner jew.

To that I tell such to fuck off. If any baal-priest cums up to you and tells you what to do, geld the stupid nosy motherfucker if your sense of freedom says that this is necessary to let the baseborn who have no law other than the talmud to learn to mind theyz' own business. After a bout of Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome even the nosiest of regime criminals learn to keep a low profile.

If people have a problem with the way you speak, then they are not "one of the boys", and would never be able to handle the hard reality of what has to be done in war.
            I have told them that if they do not like what I write -- to not read it. If they do not like what I say, to not listen.

But these evildoers simply cannot mind theyz' own business. So, in order to have freedom, it is necessary to eliminate the tares from amongst the wheat. Then, and only then will tares be silent, in hopes of not being found out and burnt. but then it will be too late.

I never have been to war, (thank Yahweh) but I am very confident that when our ancestors did go,in the past 7,000 years, we swore our brains out, we used filthy language,we had vices, we were not "saints', but we got the job done for our people and for our Creator, YAHWEH.
            There is no preparation possible for the Great Tribulation, for such is like nothing ever before or will ever be again, according to Christ.

What we have is a whigger problem primarily. Not a nigger or beaner or gook or even jew problem. A whigger problem. Hence the introductory 'music' to my radio program.

Nor do I view my speech as particularly 'filthy' or inappropriate. Rather it is blunt and forceful and without pretense. It is impossible to have any other meaning to the four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllable, "shit" for example having no meaning other than as a noun, verb and adjective meaning "shit." "Shit" is something of no great value but rather something you flush away from yourself, and rightly so.

So given that these words do not change in meaning, they are difficult to lie with. And thus speech using such words is deemed honest and without pretense -- like my speech.

Since I am honest, then my sheep hear my voice, and are assured that I am about and looking after their interests.

But there are diseased sheep of little breeding and intelligence which prefer the lying words of jewkals and hate the words of honest shepherds. And by slinging honest words like . . . . 'shit' I get rid of such diseased and dishonest creatures.

Originally posted by Les
            If I had choice between a hardnosed, no-nonsense preacher like J.B. Stoner, or Neuman Britton, and Pete Peters, who do you think I'd pick?
            Pete Peters used to be a real fire-breather -- back in the early 1990's. Now all he wants to do is to fleece his flock. Which is fine because the better of his OSLers often become Dual-Seedline.

What I don't see is why people want to be abused by their pastors. John Britton tells me that his Uncle Neumann wasn't an abuser of his flock, and neither was his father James. People were supposed to know how to behave -- and did so.

But what we have are all of these little unknown baal-priests calling theysselfs a pastor or reverend who come up with their own little heresies, each wanting to tell foolish people what to do. If you are of Israel, as opposed to some sort of mamzer with a t'aint -- as in it ain't of Israel but rather some sort of mamzer -- then the Law of YHWH is already written on your heart. But is you are a mamzer, then since you lack any knowledge of how to act then you demand a talmudic list of pharisaical dos and don't and a pack of baal-priests to tell you what to do.

I've seen so many mamzers without a clue as to how to act within Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Mamzers like this character pretending to be Jesus Christ's actual brother calling itzself "James the Just." The idiot mamzer insists that a speech code be made lest some jew or femnishevik be 'disrespected' or offended. Not being able to understand the ways of ordered liberty, that certain Whites are YHWH's sheep and hear Christ's Voice, they insist that everyone be made to obey theyz' talmudisms that they derived. Like a nigger or beaner, they simply can't go off and rule themselves, but rather must force theysselfs upon the White man. Being cowardly, with a mamzer's Genesis 3:15 antipathy and an understanding of the consequences for daring to force the White man to theyz' alien customs and programming, they hide theyz' snouts.

Mamzers can no more learn to fit in to a White society and the DSCI Church than the Ephraimites could pronounce 'shibbolleth.' And thus like the jews and other mamzers and femnisheviks they insist on trying to change the White Man to be like them -- and use force to do so.

My complaint with Jeromy Visser was that Visser would keep on bringing in to his forum this evil degenerate mamzer named Bryan Wright who would threaten my good friend John Britton and his family, and occasionally myself, cause trouble beyond all acceptance by whites, then run off and show up for the fourth and then fifth time. When Visser brought in this evil deranged criminal mamzer, invited it in and made himself his own friend after both of them were suspected of trying to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH and the $400,000 it may receive someday, while at the same time lining up with this evil vicious morphedyke poofter pretending to be a White female and her masses of baal-priest shabbes whiggers and mamzers, I simply decided to cut to the chase and reveal threads from six months ago when Visser was wanting to allow Bryan Wright to claim to remove John Britton from being senior pastor of Morris Gulett's Church. I dug up a old posting wherein Bryan Wright admitted to resigning from Gulett's church and founding his own, and thus Bryan Wright was no longer able to maneuver in and kick out john Britton as senior acting pastor and put Jeromy Visser in.

So essentially for all his fine words, Jeromy Visser is a thief wanting to work with another convicted mamzer thief for the past six years, and I simply grew tired of outting up with it. Also. Visser was conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to try to remove me from my Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri church -- although such a program was doomed to fail if for no reason than because the state of Missouri isn't going to give the charter to anyone else.

So, these thieving baal-priests and mamzers are simply causing trouble because the jews want to place yet another ZOG false front forward as the Aryan Nations. Hence, the new-found money and v-bulletin and ZOG rent-a-baal-priest and mamzer support.

Right now I wish I hadn't ever proposed any alliance with either Visser or Sci-Fi Faber. After all, we each could have claimed to have run out own individual churches, and given that Visser is in Georgia, Sci-Fi Faber in New Jersey (where he used to hold Hal Turner's pecker), and I am in Missouri, then there is no need for any of us to bump into the others. And that is exactly what I proposed, and what these other two agreed to.

But yet Visser couldn't refrain from bringing in Bryan Wright. Since this is the FIFTH time in inviting that mamzer back to cause trouble, then I decided to raise to public scrutiny the very posts and files that I had hidden in August 2009 in which I got Morris Gulett to renew the charter of his Church of the Sons of YHWH -- at least until Sept. 2014.

There comes a time to fish or cut bait, and I've decided to put an end to this arrangement given that Visser keeps on bringing this criminal mamzer Bryan Wright back for fifths, that to allow this condition to continue would be unfair to my good friend and ally Pastor John Britton, and given that mamzers and baal-priests infesting Visser's Covenant People's Ministry are running wild trying to tell White men what to do based upon theyz's Genesis 3:15 hatred and stupidity, and given that Visser has effectively disavowed the very foundations of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity given that he allows his pet kikenmamzer Bryan Wright to lyingly claim that Pastors Richard Butler and Wesley Swift were mamzers, thus destroying any foundation of his own ministry. For if the Modern Founders of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity were mamzers, then DSCI could be called a 'racial fraud' as Visser's pet jew mamzer Bryan Wright lyingly claims.

There is no point in working with them who, while claiming to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, actually bring in thieving mamzers and jews and baal-priests telling Christian Israel what to do or say, who try to steal the probated property of a DSCI pastor now imprisoned, and maliciously make up lies calling the very foundations of our racial religion into account, unnecessarily.

I simply won't have it any more. There comes a time when enough is enough.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-27-2010, 07:14 PM. Reason: Add Link to Annotated Copy

Comment

Probable Betrayal By Visser

I would like to . . . .

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1624#post1624

Originally posted by Pastor Wei?mann
              Pastor Lindstedt: I would like to post my thoughts in your thread:"Probable betrayal by Visser" , but I don't know if you want to keep the thread by yourself?

There is plenty of space on this forum, I'll start a copy of the thread and put it in the General Discussion subforum and open the new copy of the thread to everyone. Thus I keep the archived original of the post, the one I made last August when I expected the matter to break bad, with an annotated new copy in the open-for-Discussion subforum.

Btw: I have heard the 4 episodes of "The movement turd", You are doing a great Job!

I can't wait for # 5,will You do it tomorrow right?

#5 will probably be done tonight with only Pastor John Britton and #6 will be done on Sunday at 5:30-7:55 CST allowing Visser to respond to the charges.

Do you think I'm doing fine in my own sub-forum? Please if You think that I should change some things or just ways to doing a better Job,tell me about it,I am new about being a Mod,This is the only Forum that I wanted to be a Mod,.

You are doing OK. In any case, you have a subforum so that you can make your own mistakes and learn from them or not.

Actually If I asked You for the Mod position is not only because I agree 100% with Your Ideology about DSCI,Politics,and way of Teach and Talk but because I saw that worthless posters like jett rink and Mike Jahn were offered to become Mods.

Actually both of above are rather screwball, but they have talent, especially Jett Rink. I wanted him to be my 'anti-Linder,' because Jett Rink is a good deal like Linder when Linder was younger and thus gets under Linder's hide. Mike Jahn can sometimes be perceptive as well.

Pastor Wei?mann.
              You are doing well for someone new to DSCI. You have a lot of zeal, which sometimes is a bit misplaced, but you will hopefully learn and grow.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Now, what is going on ?
                Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Guess Who is the new member.
                  Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010, 10:12 AM.

Comment

My Church Charges Against Jeromy Visser

My Church Charges Against Jeromy Visser

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1644#post1644
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...683#post244683
                    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1854#p1854

Originally posted by PastorVisser
                    Originally posted by Les
                    Pastor Visser, has Pastor Lindstedt lied?
                    Yes, his entire tirade is a paranoid delusion against one of his own (many) sock puppets.

He hasn't the honor to neither contact me nor work these supposed issues out in private as commanded by Yahsua. He's simply engaged in a personal internet smear campaign against his betters. Show me ANY part of his misspelled rant(s) that is Biblical, "provable" or correct - none.

He’s never once been banned, told how to speak or what to do at CPF (even though he should've been countless times for disrespecting and cussing out women and children). No good deed goes unpunished.

It's all in its own foul head. :lol:

In peace,

The gravimen of my ecclesiastical charges against Jeromy Visser are as follows:

#1. Jeromy Visser has conspired with this evil mamzer named Bryan Wright to gain control over Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH since 2005. Pastor Gulett has given control of the remnants of his Church to Pastor John Britton to hand back to Pastor Gulett when he gets out of prison.

Six months ago, I expected to be kicked off of Visser's forum because I objected to this Bryan Wright showing back up for the third time -- he had run off when Pastor Britton and I revealed Bryan Wright as a slant-eyed mamzer in Dec. 2008, and been finally removed from Visser's CPM Forum the first time for making death threats against both myself and Pastor Britton and Pastor Britton's family.

In early August 2009 this Bryan Wright had claimed that he was still a member of the Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY) and that he was calling a Board of Trustees meeting to illegally remove Pastor Britton as Acting Senior Pastor. Article 2 Section 2 says this is not possible. Yet in looking the matter up at the Ohio Secretary of State's web page I found out that Ray Redfearn had chartered the CSOY in 2003, Gulett had rechartered it after Redfearn's death in 2004, and that the CSOY charter had to be renewed by Sept. 23, 2009 or the $400,000+ in wrapped up in probate might be lost forever. I also looked and, no surprise, saw that Bryan Wright was lying about chartering a Church of the Sons of YHWH -- Reformed (CSOY-R) and that Sci-Fi Faber had, also no surprise, lied to me about chartering his Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations faction in New York and New Jersey.

I immediately e-mailed Pastor John Britton and started threads in a secret admin section called "Possible Betrayal By Visser" and made John Britton an admin so that he could see it. I also contacted the Trustee in Ohio and had him contact Gulett. I ended up writing Gulett a letter and sending him the paperwork care of the Ohio Trustee -- HT -- and Gulett ended up renewing his charter.

That morning I backed off concerning Church charters -- I didn't want Visser or Bryan Wright to get wind that CSOY was vulnerable -- and created a "Nice Try Thieving, Bryan Wright" post which proved that Bryan Wright had absolutely no standing in Gulett/Britton's CSOY. Bryan Wright was banned a bit later for stalking John Britton's eldest daughter and granddaughter for the third time. Did I mention that Bryan Wright impersonated Pastor John Britton the first time. Throughout this entire time Jeromy Visser has shown a 'depraved indifference' as to his friend Bryan Wright's behavior.

I fully expected to have myself and John Britton banned in August. But I and John Britton had to act as if nothing was wrong and that we didn't suspect Visser of thievery in collusion with Bryan Wright until we found out Gulett had renewed his church charter for another five years. A few days ago, when I made the accusation concerning what I knew, Visser had his 'brother' Fruit-Loop Visser put me in his jewlag and delete half my posts from 338 to 178, deleted my subforum -- and that of Pastor William Finck without notice.

So let this be noted: This is criminal behavior. I am not going to make any criminal complaints to ZOG because this is NOT any of ZOG's business. But this attempted criminal thievery performed upon a fellow DSCI pastor locked up in a ZOg jewlag by using a jew mamzer and not-so-ex-convict like Bryan Wright is inexcusable and there is no need for confronting a thief and treating the thief as a brother first. Just as Pastor John Britton and I are brothers, so too are Jeromy Visser and Bryan Wright, so Genesis 3:15 considerations apply.

#2. Since Bryan Wright was run off the third time last August after stalking Pastor Britton's oldest daughter and granddaughter Bryan Wright has been claiming that everyone in Christian Identity is a mamzer except himself. What is unforgivable is that Jeromy Visser has allowed this defamation to occur except for himself. Now Bryan Wright has been calling myself and John Britton mestizo mamzers, which is par for the course, but he graduated to calling Pastor Richard Butler a mamzer and Pastor Wesley Swift a 'chinaman.'

Now I pointed out two days ago the following:

-----------------
                    Now Pastor Visser has, in my estimation, pretty much idiotically sawn the branch upon which sits his own ministry, by inviting a mamzer like Bryan Wright who has recently claimed not only that Pastor Richard Butler is a mamzer, but that Pastor Wesley Swift is a mamzer as well. So, if the very founders of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity are mamzers, then isn't DSCI a 'racial fraud' as Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood claims?

Now if you are 'personal friends' with Bryan Wright, like Visser allowed himself to become, then have you not self-revoked your own credentialed ordination through these Bryan-Wright defamed mamzers Pastor Richard Butler and Pastor Wesley Swift? Have you not allowed yourself to deny the racial validity of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity by this act of treasonous slander?

THESIS
                    A. Bryan Wright claims that Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is a 'racial fraud' because not only are everyone in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity except this lying criminal kike mamzer is a mamzer, but that especially holds true for Pastor Richard Butler and Pastor Wesley Swift, the Founders of Modern Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

B. Jeromy Visser personally invites Bryan Wright to his new v-bulletin forum with new [d]rules, selectively enforced, to benefit gender-bendering mamzers and other shabbes whiggers and mamzers, and makes Bryan Wright his personal friend. This after working with Bryan Wright for the past six years, after Bryan Wright is trying to steal from Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH. Jeromy Visser knows all about Bryan Wright's criminal and 'religious' behavior and condones, no, supports it.

CONCLUSION:
                    C. Jeromy Visser is a traitor to Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and to the line of pastors such as Wesley Swift and Richard Butler in whose names he claims ordination to be a member of that particular religion. And in doing so, Visser has not only cut himself off from being a minister in any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church, but from the Body of Christ.

Given that both thesis are proven, and by Jeromy Visser himself, then what other conclusion can be drawn?
                    ----------------------------------

Since Jeromy Visser's ministerial DSCI credentials derive from the Founders of Modern DSCI, in essence Jeromy Visser has allowed himself to cut himself off from the Body of Christ by sanctioning the behavior of his pet jew mamzer and criminal confederate Bryan Wright.

#3. Jeromy Visser has struck it rich and a lot of us suspect that Uncle Schlomo ZOG is paying for it. However I have only a suspicion concerning that one.

#4. Visser and Sci-Fi Faber were plotting back in June 2009 to remove me from my church -- which was delusional. From the e-mails posted, it seems that Visser initiated the process and Sci-Fi Faber wanted to try, but Visser chickened out. I shall reveal the matter quickly here:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=941#post941

I'll cover more of this later.

#5. Two weeks ago a gender-bender lying hypocrite from VNNF calling itzself Obadiah 3:18 showed up and with me as itz target proceeded to claim that using four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables was contrary to YHWH's Law. A number of mamzer and whigger baal-priests chimed in.

Now I've seen this before a number of times, most particularly during the 2000-2002 Klunt Downey assault. What happens is that the jews, mamzers and whigger baal-priests claim that White male speech is unsuitable for females unlawfully raised to a pedestal, and they invariably impose a speech code, ban DSCI males for not following it, and set up a ghetto which falls apart as the DSCI devout counterattack.

Now I wanted no part of Visser's new CPM Forum with speech codes, especially after I seen Bryan Wright join up and get promised that the rules wouldn't apply to him. And so I decided enough is enough. And thus this came about.

#6. Visser's new tards and FruitLoop Visser are calling me a child molester. I bring this up because I think it proves a massive influx of VNNF tards and regime criminals. This is not really a church matter but rather a matter for private justice as my penalty is to adjudge the offender as suffering from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome and sentence the offenders to getting to eat their lying words which destroyed my family and had me imprisoned illegally to getting to eat theyz testicles as a chaser, along with enough of their friends and family to provide me with 666 pelts.

Visser is at liberty to call in to the Movement Turd #6 and answer as he pleases for thievery and treachery. I shall be developing these charges -- all provable -- more fully later today.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

You'd Do Better To Come Clean

You'd Do Better To Come Clean

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1645#post1645
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post244701
                      http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1857#p1857

Originally posted by JeromyVisser

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                      Visser is at liberty to call in to the Movement Turd #6 and answer as he pleases for thievery and treachery. I shall be developing these charges -- all provable -- more fully later today.
                      LOL! "Billy Wood" is one of many sock-puppets registered to YOUR IP address, you freak. Not one of your foul-mouthed posts has been deleted from CPF and Finck's subforum still stands. The only two claiming this so-called "dead nazi money" exists is you and 6Killer, certainly not Gullet. You were quickly excommunicated by Morris for promoting the rape (and breeding) of non-whites and the poisoning of lakes (not to mention the eating of testicles) - he's never recanted, either.

I’ll also not lower myself (nor C.I.) by associating with a show calling itself a “Turd” nor give you that validity. I have an actual flock to tend to and will be releasing something of substance in the morning. Skat and excessive profanity is from (and for) the "king of the dung" kikes. Why not try preaching "pastor" - it's more lasting than meaningless gossip. Just a thought. No worries, people flock to what they're attracted to, flies to "turds" and all.

:roll:

Perhaps if Bill wants to moderate your silliness on a proper show I’ll call in and address your delusions.

Until then, keep elevating me, slanderer.

I'll be sure to take some screen shots in order to catch you out in a lie, like I did with FruitLoop Visser claiming that all of the deletions were server functions.

I shouldn't be telling you how to lie as I like how you and Bryan Wright/Billy Wood lies. A regular criminal jewnious, jew're!

Look. You probably still have the post in which you thanked me for saving your forum from Russian porn spammers by putting them on moderation before being allowed to post. So if Billy Woods is now on jewr forum it is because YOU approved the membership, fuktards. Nor did you post an IP number of Bryan Wright and of myself to show that they were the same one. Me, I'd love it if you had posted Bryan Wright's IP number in order to help me trace down the Lyin' Wonger as me and 6Killer have been looking for that mamzer. What you did was to make the idiotic assumption that Billy Wood was me. So if you 'think' Billy Wood is me -- and it isn't -- then why did you approve the account? Addicted to approving Bryan Wright sockpuppets are you? Which one is this Bryan Wright sockpuppet you approved? Is it still in the single digits? Or halfway to 666 by now?

I got a lot better sockpuppet names than Billy Wood. My favorite is Richard J. Reltney -- call me Dick-Dick -- stomper of lyin-hyenas. Or $permFront Refugee. Or $permFront Hoggess. Or John Q. Whigger. Bryan Wright, being a criminal jewnious, can't think of any good names, like $permFront Refugee.

I did notice that my post count went back to 338, up from 176. So, Pastor Finck's forum might well show up again from any shadow forum you've had FruitLoop Visserpark it. Give FruitLoop a call in the morning and have him give you a lesson in on-line lying.

I'll dig up what Joe Johnson -- who wanted to excommunicate jewrself as well -- actually used as an excuse to kick me out of Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH. Gulett owes me a favor for saving his church.

I'll admit that you preach up a good sepulchre, Visser. The problem is that you preach one thing -- and do another. Or did YHWH tell you to always go for the big score? $400,000 is a huge chunck of change.

Lastly, you are still invited to show up at 6:00 p.m. and tell jewr side of the story. Perhaps you can beg the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer and Sgt. Snitch to help you.

Insofar as what is said -- there was not too much cussing on the show -- perhaps you can open up a ministry for gender-exacerbated poofters and mamzers like Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666. Jeromy & FruitLoop Visser -- past-hers to the baal-priests and pickles. Jezebel's Pussy Palass will becum the next DSCI $permFront. How sweet itz!!!

I take it that I am not going to be invited to jewr next podcast. Or get my own subforum in Jezebel's Pussy Palace forum paid for out of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity petty cash drawer.

Insofar as Jonathan Williams, Michael Burks, et.al, are concerned it was not me who had anything to do with such, but rather yourself. You end up falling out with such vermin. Not me. Why is that? A whole lot of pissin'&moanin' when thieves fall out.

I take it that you won't change jewr mind, such as it is? Well, you are at liberty to explain jewrself. I don't think you will be able to do so without deleting a lot of screenshots, and as brought up before, you end up getting caught.

I've seen people come and go in the bowel Movement for years. Getting caught in a lie and looking like a ZOGling will eat out an entire lifetime in a heartbeat. The evidence against you is overwhelming and all you have is the claim that in Billy Wood/Bryan Wright's SIXTH incursion that you think it is me? And yet you still approved the account? Do tell.

Well, I'll have a bunch to say tomorrow. You have a lot of backpeddling to do and nobody smart will believe it. But you have no other choice but to keep on lying to cover the lies already told.

Anyone who believes lies deserves to die in ignorance, as diseased sheep eaten alive by jewkals.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

It was a very interesting Episode.
                        Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-23-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Looney Lindstedt & Me

Looney Lindstedt & Me

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1670#post1670

Originally posted by Chapped-Ass LiarBill DeClue(less) View Post

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3616#post3616

Originally posted by Pisser

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3510#post3510

Sci-Fi Faber, is that you?

Drop-kick this ungrateful paranoid straight to Hell.

Let him work out his slander problems there.
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3616#post3616

That was a good call and why I decided to come back here now that Lindstedt is gone and you will let me back. Lindstedt is a boil on the rear end of DSCI and a very vile and sick man who back in September of 2009 I was begging to make one of his ministers. I've actually met him and saw how he lives, think the movie deliverance only those guys had CLASS. That's why I got into DSCI -- I always wanted that hunka, hunka good hillbilly mansechs. I literally got sick because of the fear which settled into my mumps-distorted nutsack as Lindstedt is known to be a hard, mean man and not to be trifled with so I'll claim that my queasy stomache was a result of the sub standard conditions he lives in. I sat like a lump in the chair and my accommodation in the house across the street was on clean sheets and blankets laundered the day before. I simply am not a very grateful guest. I got out of there as fast as I could after getting my certificate, which Lindstedt figured out as well. I threw back in his face less than a week later when he ordered me to hate Mark Downey, who I still refuse to hate even though I cannot stand him on a personal level now and have ignored both him and his wife on SF. Actually Lindstedt left it up to me whether to stay on $permFront or not. Klunt and her Meercat Past-her Markkk Clowney wouldn't give me anything, and I whined accordingly at the time. Well anyway, I am glad to be back here and applaud you for getting rid of Looney Lindstein, the phony Pastor whose only legitimacy for his "Church" comes from ZOG Princess Robin Carnahan (Mo Secretary of State and Obama supporting liberal). See, when I got the ordination from 'Looney Lindstein' I was so proud of it. Later, I was trying to start my own corporation, but I can't get even two fake-CI tards to join. He can kiss my rear end, he's sitting in his little, run down house doing nothing but attacking other whites and embarassing us all while I am serving YHVH by joining the Klan and other organizations and telling ZOG what they are doing. To be honest he is the Bill White of DSCI and I should know, as I wanted to becum Bill Whites bitch, he may as well join ZOG because he is an answer to their prayers as they hold him up as a leader in order to discredit CI when all he leads is a paper Church that consists of himself, his common law wife and the Bishop of Fulton who is an inmate at the State Hospital for the criminally insane. It is hard for me to get my little piggy mind around the fact that a certified lunatic who killed his father with a claw hammer makes a more trustworthy person than a low-level ZOG snitch who joins all manner of organizations and then quits when my bi-polar silliness kicks in.
                          See? I'm baaaaaack, Pastor Lindstedt. When I betray the Pisser can I becum yer ArchBishop of St. Louis again? Nobody wants to cum to my dump in St. Louis at all, and I always wish to get to play preacher. The Certificate of Ordination hangs on my bedroom wall and I masturbate over it every other night!!!

Puhleeeeezzzze, Puhleeeeezzze, Puhleeeezzzze let me back in, Pastor Marty!!!

Sincely jewrs,

Chapped-Ass Liar Bill DeClue(less)
                          Baal-Priest of St. Louis

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
                          http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

An Incensed Baal-Pickle Squeals Out

An Incensed Baal-Pickle Squeals Out

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1676#post1676

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3507#post3507

I PRAISE YHWH that there are honorable men who diligently studied to show themselves approved and willingly took on the burden of Pastor servant.

I PRAISE YHWH that those within Christian Identity seek truth.

I PRAISE YHWH that my first exposure to Christian Identity was not Lindstedt; for I would have surely gone in another direction.

But YHWH is just and true and HE leads HIS children to the truth if they seek it. Lindstedt was a relative late-comer to my study and I PRAISE YHWH for that blessing. Purgatory or even hell is the perfect place for him.

If Lindstedt is truly a White Israelite (and I have grave doubts) then I pray that YHWH heal him. But if he is a broken cistern then I pray he is permanently banned. In either case I think it is prudent to take away his soap box from ALL CI sites so that the ammunition he provides the enemies of our Christ cannot be used again or, at the least, give those of us trying to spread the word plausible deniability.

It is a shame that it has to come to this. I would have thought that someone who claims to have been in the movement for 16 years would be mature. SIXTEEN YEARS and he makes posts that would burn a hole in one's brain and leave the reader feeling dirty. UNBELIEVABLE.

Now, he has taken for himself the roll of pope! Only in his delusional dreams.

I'll sneak in as a kike mamzer,
                            then call the resident DSCI Pastors insane,
                            then try to get them banned.

Worked at Pisser's Cinder.
                            Worked at Finckelsheenie's

Comment

Fruit-Loop Pisser Sends Pastor Lindstedt to Purgatory

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1677#post1677

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3505#post3505

I’ve dropped this thread into Purgatory as an example of what happens when Mr. Lindstedt stops taking his pills. Normal people care little about other people’s avatars and who exactly posts where - we’ll certainly not tolerate him biting the hand that feeds him at CPF.

The Profanity in CI thread was perfectly fine (containing no accusations) until Mr. Lindstedt took it upon himself to get defensive and attack many long-standing and more reputable members of CI. A Freudian slip, we suppose, or perhaps a guilty conscience.

If the self-pronounced "pope of CI" doesn’t like the no disrespect rule (that’s been here since day one) he can go to his own boards where seemingly nobody cares nor even posts. We all reap what we sow.

Proverbs 26:20- "Where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth."

1st Peter 4:15 - "Let none of you suffer as a busybody in other men's matters."

If we started a thread here, or on any WN board, the overwhelming consensus would be to relegate or ban this scripture-twister, guaranteed.

If you don’t believe me, start the poll yourself. We’ll respect the outcome.

-admin

02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
                              ___666___666___666___

Jeromy, Give It Up. We's be Red-Nigger Mamzers!!! Stop Playing DSCI Minister!!!
                              You'll NEVER Be Pimping out my nigger daughter and your niglet niece
                              to that perverted delusional retarded ZOGtard LiarBill 'MumpsNutz' DeClue(less)

Comment

Fruit-Loop Visser/Pisser Never Really Liked Me Much Any Way

Fruit-Loop Visser/Pisser Never Really Liked Me Much Any Way

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1678

Originally posted by Fruit-Loop Visser View Post

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1677#post1677

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3505#post3505

I’ve dropped this thread into Purgatory as an example of what happens when Mr. Lindstedt stops taking his pills. Normal people care little about other people’s avatars and who exactly posts where - we’ll certainly not tolerate him biting the hand that feeds him at CPF.

The Profanity in CI thread was perfectly fine (containing no accusations) until Mr. Lindstedt took it upon himself to get defensive and attack many long-standing and more reputable members of CI. A Freudian slip, we suppose, or perhaps a guilty conscience.

If the self-pronounced "pope of CI" doesn’t like the no disrespect rule (that’s been here since day one) he can go to his own boards where seemingly nobody cares nor even posts. We all reap what we sow.

Proverbs 26:20- "Where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth."

1st Peter 4:15 - "Let none of you suffer as a busybody in other men's matters."

If we started a thread here, or on any WN board, the overwhelming consensus would be to relegate or ban this scripture-twister, guaranteed.

If you don’t believe me, start the poll yourself. We’ll respect the outcome.

-admin

02-25-2010, 12:06 PM

Fruit-Loop, you never really liked me much any way. And that is even supposing that you are really a real-live person, as opposed to being another one of 'MethGoober' Jeromy John Visser's multiple personalities.

In any case, these '[d]rules never were enforced, particularly on my sub-forum, which was promised to be uncensored. YOU and MethGoober Visser allowed this censorship to occur.

Now on March 6th, 2010, when I got notice that you would be Nuking Pisser's Cinder of me and John Britton, I created the 'Fruit-Loop' Visser sock-puppet and put this re-created post in Storage so that you feebs wouldn't see that I was saving to hard drive and this forum this matter. After all, I had no means to tell how thoroughly would be the nuking.

This thread simply goes to show how the jewdaic mamzer and whigger vermin infesting Christian Identity simply keep on going back on their worthless 'word' or agreements or alliances. And, as opposed to simply honestly saying that they are not keeping an agreement made because it currently goes against their interests, they have to impute blame upon their victims as an excuse for being liars, hypocrites and criminals. Sanctimony is as necessary for the smooth operation of an adoptive and/or biological spawn of Satan as slime is for the smooth gliding of a slug. Place salt or truth upon them and both the sanctimonious criminal and the slug writhe in agony.

There simply is nothing much good about Fruit-Loop and Jeromy 'MethGoober' Visser. They are all smooth and slick until you catch these criminals, but they get ever so mean and vicious and sanctimonious when they do what criminals do -- lie, cheat and steal. That is why The Great Tribulation is so necessary to clear these vermin out from Christian Israel. Ezekiel 9:1-11.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-08-2010, 02:52 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Working...
                                X