Betrayal By Visser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Some More Letters, Pisser.

Please post some more letters, you've only proven that I am the acting Senior Pastor of Gulett's CSOY. You've also proven that you and Bryan Wright have been conspiring to remove me from that office so that you can steal. You thieving coke heads and meth goobers are the real criminal geniuses of DSCI.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1766
    I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

This Yardbird Beast Knows Not Gratitude.

This Yardbird Beast Knows Not Gratitude

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1767
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post250738

Originally posted by Jeromy Visser
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post250699

Talk about a faggot, lol.:bunnydance:
      Let's see. This 'letter' was dated the 20th of May 2005.

I was initially allowed only two envelopes in the 'indigent' package and I had to mail off one letter to Roxie. The other envelope was used to file a Rule 59(e) Motion to Alter, Amend or Abolish this decision by Federal district kort judge Richard Dorr dismissing my federal lawsuit against Matt 'Runt' Blunt. So I used these two envelopes as necessary.

The next weekend in jail I was able to buy a maximum of five stamped envelopes, and a book of stamps but allowed to buy three greeting cards for a dollar each. Commissary arrives on Wednesdays or Thursdays at the Newton County Jail.

So I immediately was writing letters awaiting a stamped envelope to mail out, one to Roxie, of course, one to Hengist, who used to be my best friend but betrayed me, another to Joe Johnson who was Morris Gulett's foolish choice to be senior pastor. And, one to Visser, who sent me a sermon from John Chapter 8 that I found useful and uplifting. Visser can sure preach a good sermon even if Visser is a liar and a thief and dopehead.

So, I've just got these envelopes and three idiot cards within envelopes. I've used at least three envelopes and have two left for the rest of the week. I'll only have one envelope left if I use one to send to Visser. What to do.

Well, a short thank-you note to Visser used a rather innocuous card and saved one of the two remaining envelopes. Another card was sent as a thank-you card to someone who sent Roxie $60 for commissary for me.

As time went on, I got at least 10 envelopes saved up ahead, and fought with this piece of shit jail-pig named Hayes over excess stationary, and only used cards for Thanksgiving and other occasions. I had a policy that if someone new came on in and wanted to write home from being in jail, and didn't get an indigent package, that I'd give him a stamped envelope and paper and the use of a worn-out golf pencil to write home to the loved ones he left at home while in jail. And, occasionally I'd even do so, if asked, by nigger or beaner prisoners. I imagine that they could use a letter home, even from their loved ones even being nothing but animals in my book. Sometimes even the worst of them can act sorta human.

That's the thing about Visser. I put up with Visser's thieving ways since August 3, 2009. I put up with Visser's allowing this evil jew mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to threaten my life and John Britton and John Britton's family. Even Randy Krager's One-Seedline wife got tired of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood stalking 6Killer's oldest daughter and granddaughter, and told Bryan Wright to not come back or use the name of Volksfront in vain. But so many of today's whiggers and mamzers put up with Visser and Bryan Wright the thieving jew mamzer and their behavior, and even calling Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler 'mamzers' and Christian Identity a 'racial fraud.' And I noticed Visser conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to kick me out of Christian Identity -- an idiotic but vicious thing to try -- last August as well, and so I decided to stop giving this drug-addlepated varmint any more chances, but I had to play nice until Gulett got his Church of the Sons of YHVH charter back in order.

So when on 9Feb10 this gender-bendering VNNF CI-tard started the initial outburst about "Is Profanity in Christian Identity Really Necessary?" I recognized the Internet-old standard means of attack wherein talmudic pharisaical mamzers and whigger ZOGbots would try to remove myself under color of sanctimony. And I merely whupped up a little on these ZOGbots and mamzers, but let them run wild on what was gonna becum Pisser's Cinder -- a burnt-out forum comprised of mamzers and whigger ZOGbots. When Fruit-Loop Visser allowed Bryan Wright/Billy Wood on the brand-new Pisser's Pussy Palace, said that Billy Wood could post as he pleased on his blogs but I and 6Killer were not to be allowed to post 'profanity' and then Bryan Wright/Billy Wood was posting about the 'Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity' yet again and how Bryan Wright/Billy Wood had been 'dancing with Visser for nearly six years' in order to steal Gulett's Church, I decided to have a divorce from Visser.

I started the "Possible Betrayal by Visser" thread by bringing the initial posts dated 6Aug09 up from the secret Admin sub-forum, and was the next day stripped of my 'censorship-free' sub-forum. And, of course myself and 6Killer were banned in due course.

Not that I expected anything else. Now Pisser's Cinder is a ghetto of ZOGbots, mamzers and whiggers, just as has happened before when this ZOGbot element takes control and drives out the genuine DSCI church. I've seen this happen before. Right now all this vermin is calling me a 'chomo' and bringing up all manner of crap, all untrue, about Pastor John Britton and his family. Not that it matters because I know who most of them are and where they live, and in the due course of events these tares will be eliminated root, trunk and branch from the Body of ZOGling whiggerdumb.

Now John Britton in April 2009, when Visser allowed Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to impersonate '6Killer' and to come back said that Visser and Sci-Fi Faber were untrustworthy and probable junkies and like his father James said about Pastor Butler's skinhead vermin that I might well be sorry for going into alliance with them. And I said that I knew Sci-Fi Faber was an amoral idiot wanting to play at being Aryan Nations, and that Visser was a doper who had tried to sell me out to Klunt Downey until she banned his worthless ass. I was gonna try to get mileage out of these creeps nevertheless because I had listened to others, foolishly, who wanted [j]unity within the above-ground DSCI Church.

Well, it sort of bit me in the ass, some, but really it didn't in that nothing was harmed. Gulett will get his Church of the Sons of YHVH this fall when Pastor John Britton gives it to him as he left it -- with nothing much left of it. A recent ZOGbot whigger and mamzer incursion was detected from this MatttwOtt and james da jewst Howard and a few others. LiarBill DeClueless is where this critter ought to be. There is nothing above the ground of a political Dual-Seedline Christian Identity ministry other than mine and 6Killers and nothing of a religious branch of DSCI other than William Finck and Clifton Emahiser, and perhaps Eli James, who I know little about. I've been broken of wanting to ally with anyone anymore thanks to what has happened the past year or so. They hang around me they got to do what I tell them to do and if they don't want to then they can hit the road and do their own thing as far as I am concerned.

I'm not going to go into alliance with any other Aryan Nations faction because all they want to do is probably accept ZOGbux to indulge in a nutzi 'litterature' drive which accomplishes nothing but publicity and more contributions to the ADL/$PLC. But there are some people who like doing this sort of thing, and I am not going to get in their way even if I am not going to do any such thing as I find it foolish and a violation of internal security.

The actual numbers of people involved in this latest dispute are around a dozen. Six or seven long-term criminals and ZOGbots. Five or six of my people reporting to me about what is going on as well. But, thanks to Visser's past and present behavior, those who are with Visser are essentially cut off from Christian Israel. After all, siding with a known jew mamzer who keeps on yapping about "The Racial Fraud that is Christian Identity" and how Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler are mamzers, along with everyone else, and being caught trying to steal an imprisoned Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and its probated monies, and being a known criminal siding with the piglice and cumming into ZOGbux all of a sudden -- what does that make you, other than a mamzerizer and jewdizer and thieving junkie and ZOGbot? Anyone so stupid as to be fooled by the obvious loyalties to ZOG and disloyalties to DSCI, deserves to suffer being led into the Wilderness of Sin, cut off from Christian Israel, and being eaten alive by jewkals and punked out in a ZOG jewlag.

Ever since August 3, 2009, when I was sure that Gulett would lose his Church to these thieves, and upon finding Visser conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber, indeed initializing this planned betrayal and then selling Sci-Fi out, indeed threatening to send Sci-Fi Faber to prison, and hearing word in the DSCI street that Visser was back on drugs again, I decided that being an open enemy of Jeromy Visser was a lot safer than having this thief and viper and crackhead 'guarding' my back. I got tired of the repeated slights to my best friend and ally Pastor John Britton. I was a bit dismayed at seeing the invasion by whigger and mamzer ZOGbots pretending to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity who know NOTHING of how to behave because the Law of YHWH is NOT written on theyz' hearts, so that like Babylonian jews they must impose theyz talmudic sanctimonious hypocritical phariseeism.

Enough is enough.

The above letter merely shows that Jeromy Visser is a natural-born traitor, as it imputes faggishness merely from the fact that I had nothing else really to use as an envelope other than a greeting card with an attached envelope in order to send a thank-you note. All this shows is that Jeromy Visser doesn't have any appreciation for gratitude -- all Visser is is a criminal with the yardbird's disdain as weakness for Christian Israelite behavior -- and anyone stupid enough to not learn from my mistakes is either a foolish whigger or a typpycull mamzer.

Go jewr own way with the diseased sheep and the rest of the jewkals, jewromy Visser. Head out and be damned. GO!!!

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I was a Doper and Thieving Ass-Clown by the age of ten.

I was a Doper and Thieving Ass-Clown by the age of ten.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1773#post1773
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251565

Some guy who calls hisself "The Resistance" posted the following message at my old phpbb forum on 16 March 2010 9:50 am, where it is still around:

http://cpm.noonhost.com/pastor-visse...120.html#p4955

I thought that the message was funny, then my dope-addled superego kicked in and I figured out that maybe I don't want people to know that I was a complete doper at the early age of ten years old, already almost niggerlike in bothering little white girls, and a young up and cummin' criminal. Additionally, while I did end up going to seminary, I smoked a lot of weed and crack, but where I really learned to be glib was when I got away with murder -- or so I boast -- and learned to blow smoke up my parole officer's ass. This is also where I met and bedded the great love of my life -- Bryan Wright/Billy Wood. And so we have shared EVERYTHING, be it manginas, prison-tatt needles, and membership in Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH. I simply cannot do without Bryan Wright and its little Bonnie-whacker, and so our gordas will have to live with it.

Now I was gonna get Fruit-Loop Visser, my alter-ego/split personality to delete this item on my own forum -- or move it to a hidden forum -- but Fruit-Loop Visser/Hyde was all comotose from the last crack high paid for by the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity. jewr tax ZOGbux at work, making sure that the ZOGland is free of DSCI maniacs like Martian Linseed. Do you know that Brooks Georgia is the richest, in terms of illegal drugs, of any place in Georgia? So I've taken a toot and decided to live dangerously and post what used to be on Pisser's Cinder but now is only in Pisser's Museaum of the Posing Arts and Pasturd Linseed's non-mamzer forum.

Hail Gimme Another Toke!!!

Jeromy jewn Visser,
        Clubbenant Pisspul's Thievery

Originally posted by The Resistance

We here at The Resistance have unearthed absolutely genuine documents proving Pastor Visser is a criminal!

We present this evidence and invite you to judge for yourself;

Last edited by Admin; 05-26-2010, 04:21 PM. Reason: Add Pictures

Jeromy Visser
        Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
        Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
        Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

Poor Poor Pitiful Pisser

Originally posted by John Q. Whigger

Well, I'd smoke dope with Pastor Visser! Especially if it was on ZOG's nickle!!!

We here at The Resistance have unearthed absolutely genuine documents proving Pastor Visser is a criminal!

Well he stole a rock and skinned his cock and pissed all over the Pisser's crew . . .

Poor poor pitiful Pisser.
          I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

When Visser Became Pisser

When Visser Became Pisser

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1776#post1776
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...621#post251621

Originally posted by Mandalore
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...594#post251594

So he acted up in skrewl and the teacher DEMANDED that he be put on mind-influencing, jew-prescribed drugs. In spite of your falling out, I hope you can see what's wrong with that scenario.

Actually, Mandalore, I understand quite well. Visser didn't start out as a thieving dope-addlepated whigger who is buddy-buddy with a thieving jew mamzer named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood trying to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH. Nor did Visser start out as a congenital liar and betrayer who thinks he can manipulate and wire-pull with other ZOGbots playing at Christian Identity like Klunt and her Meercat Markkk Downey or Sci-Fi Faber or the present lot of ZOGbots to try to remove genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergymen whose only fault was standing in Jermony Visser's way due to birth or long activism.

But what Jeromy Visser became is a dope-addled thieving lying ZOGbot traitor who had to be humored until I was able to notify Pastor Morris Gulett that his Church of the Sons of YHVH church charter needed to be renewed. So I was not in a position to openly break with this traitor until this charter was renewed on Sept. 12, 2009. Later that August, I found out that Visser had been conspiring with Sci-Fi Faber to 'excommunicate' me using James Wickstrom and other clergy back in June. Sci-Fi Faber got caught playing with Hal Turner and so Visser double-crossed Sci-Fi Faber. Visser also threatened to put pore Sci-Fi Faber in prison, as ZOGbot rats are wont to do.

And ever since last April, Visser has let his pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood run wild, impersonating 6Killer, then threatening 6Killer and his family as well as myself. Additionally, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has since July 5, 2009 on Visser's old phpbb forum claimed that Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler are mamzers and yapped about "The Racial Fraud That Is Christian Identity." Visser never bothered to defend the names of the modern founders of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, nor any of the other DSCI activists and pastors, but only himself.

And so, when this gender-bendering VNNF CI-tard who Linder loved for defaming DSCI came to Visser's v-bulletin forum and then went on the attack for my profanity -- while ignoring that of others -- and a number of newbie whigger and mamzer ZOGbots joined in, and Visser got a whole bunch of ZOGbux for a new v-bulletin forum and server, and then said that in effect that I and Pastor 6Killer were to be left on the old forum, I decided that the time had come for a divorce from Visser. I had expected to see both myself and 6Killer banned in early August 2009. So this 'alliance' lasted six months longer than it should have in the first place.

Now a traitor is a traitor, loyal only to hisself. I knew that Visser had pretty much sold me out to try to appease Klunt Downey last year when doing a search on $permFront, the largest ZOG false front. And I had hoped that Visser would change. But he didn't and he won't. Visser is simply a dope-addled junkie with no loyalty, who will steal you blind if you let him, the best of friends with a jew mamzer criminal who is a ZOGbot plant, and who thinks that his glib manipulation will fool -- fools.

Now the above matter was posted onto Pisser's Cinder -- what I call Visser's old v-bulletin forum and onto Visser's oldest phpbb forum which I call Pisser's Poseur Parlor by a Visser sockpuppet. Now just like hearing about Klunt Downey being the sexual mascot after the meetings of the Washington State Klan, neither I nor John Britton were privy to Visser's report cards. Somebody, either Visser hisself, or his wife or brother, posted the above, thinking that it was a joke, and then realized too late that it explained quite a bit about how and why Visser became the lying weasel it is today. Somebody removed this file from "Pisser's Cinder" but neglected to remove it or hide the thread like they usually do from Visser's old phpbb forum. I imagine that this oversight will be soon corrected, which is why I saved the graphics to my web page. Visser has already deleted and hidden files which show its criminality before.

Now it really doesn't matter to me one bit as to why a criminal became a criminal. I've seen all manner of criminal during the past five years, up close and personal in a jail cell and in the NutHouse. As I look at it, the perpetually criminal should simply be given a number of chances, usually two, and then if the criminality persists, then execution. Non-white criminals are to be terminated or banished from White Society. A regime criminal who uses political power is to be exterminated along with its family, and everyone above and below it if they refuse to punish the regime criminal upon ONE offense.

But the above does help me understand Jeromy Visser and why Visser became what it is today: A complete baal-priest.

My slightly retarded grandson, the one who the local ZOG piglice used as an excuse to try to have me railroaded in their korts, sent to prison, and murdered there as a racist child molester -- which is why I advocate the extermination of all police, lawyers, judges, politicians, social workers, psychiatrists, and anyone and everyone serving ZOG/Babylon -- was a stupid little boy who would get into trouble. Once I observed a little beaner niglet in Head Start cause some trouble and Bub would hit the little mudlet and then the little beaner would snitch on Bub and have him punished by the pussies running the class. Being slow of wit and even slower of tongue made Bub the whipping boy of the class. I wished that the boy then had been expelled from the whigger factory back then.

Now in due time, the stupid teachers wanted Bub to have to take Ritalin. My stupid welfare-slut of a stepdaughter, not able to discipline the boy -- or any of her children -- of course got the little nipper a prescription for Ritalin. I, on the other hand, refused to give the child, or Amalie's second boy and third child, JJ -- also the son of his father, James Baldwin, who furnished me the epithet of 'meercat' -- any kiddie dope as well.

When I was in the NutHouse, I was forcibly medicated, but I had to laugh that as a 220-lb grown man I was given less dope than my 50-lb five-year-old grandson was made to take.

Getting on with it. I simply told Amalie that Bub had a discipline problem, and that my prescription was five good swats on the bare buttocks. This prescription almost always worked, and if I had to give more than two doses within an hour, then the next prescription involved making the child take a nap. None of this stupid standing in a corner shit which involves argumentation and whining on everyone's part. And the Ritalin bottle was not opened on my watch for either child, even though JJ was an even bigger handful.

So, I can well see young Jeromy being sent to a Lutheran School in California, and even then the biggest whiggers knew enough not to send their brats to a pub[l]ic skrewl. And young Jeromy doesn't have a lick of self-discipline or overt discipline in his own make-up. So a letter is sent out, asking the parents to discipline their own child, or let some male teacher discipline the child. And this letter doesn't work. So a second letter is sent, telling Mr. and Mrs. Visser to either dope up young Jeromy or they will expel the little unmanageable manipulative brat.

So what happened? Little Jeromy was put on state-sponsored dope and little Jeromy learned that dope was good, and to take a lot more dope that wasn't state pro/prescribed. Little Jeromy became addicted to taking dope, and got into hanging around with dopers and criminals. But Jeromy, a manipulator, 'learned' to lie and tell a good story and eventually Jeromy killed a man and literally 'got away with murder,' as Jeromy has put it, and eventually Jeromy 'found' a new scam -- Jeromy was going to become a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergyman.

Now I'm sure that Jeromy Visser imagines hisself a regular 'criminal genius' -- the prisons and nuthouses and statehouses are full of them -- and I'm sure that I could cry me a river about how such a promising young whigger turned out bad, but the past seven months of lies, betrayal and treachery, and the demands that I show true faith and allegiance to my own friends and allies victimized by Jeromy Visser and the nature of pastorally protecting the good sheep -- as opposed to mamzer goats and diseased whigger sheep -- dictates that while I need to understand my enemies -- the better to destroy them -- that I have a sort of Ezekiel Chapter Nine responsibility to ensure that the Sword of YHWH falls first and hardest upon those within the House of Israel who do not belong there. The past fifteen years I have been a sort of hatchetman and security policeman for Christian Israel, and there is nobody better who has taken this job.

So both 6Killer and myself read and digested your private message concerning your take as an experienced doper regarding Visser, as neither of us are addicted personalities and lack anything other than observation as to the ways of the dopers. I've seen criminals first hand for years both in the jails, nuthouses, and in politics, and I sort of understand addictive behavior enough to know that it is not to be tolerated among the clergy of DSCI. Since you are not a DSCI clergyman, what is 'acceptable' behavior (or behavior that we have no control over) in a DSCI warlord during the Great Tribulation is still unacceptable behavior in someone who used-to-be allied with myself when that behavior leads to betrayal and treason.

Now I seen people who were in foster care who were forced to take drugs as children and they turned out to be amoral criminals. And I worry about my stupid little grandson, who someone else may have no choice but to execute. I pray for all my grandchildren every night before I go to bed, after thanking YHWH for His mercy, and before praying for my Five Stalwarts, and ending in the prayer that ZOG/Babylon we absolutely destroyed as promised in Revelation Chapter 18. My tears flow as I write this, while my heart steels to my sworn duty.

No, Mandalore, I understand what you are saying: That all of us (well, us whiggers, not the jews or mamzers who were born evil) were mere clay, at one time ready to be molded. Yet, some of us were made by YHWH to be vessels of mercy and some of us were made vessels of wrath, suitable only for destruction:

Originally posted by Romans Chapter 9:10-23

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth; )

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
            This above is what I have to say to the jew, to the misbegotten mamzer, and to the diseased whigger who has damned himself. That they have no purpose in life but to be damned.

And, since they are doomed to damnation, because of their birth and because of their behavior, then am I wrong because I am able, by dint of long experience, like an experienced Senior Shepherd/Pastor, to cut the parasites and predators and diseased animals out of the herd, and, to let them wander off like sick diseased animals in the company of jewkals into the Wilderness of Sin, there to be slowly killed and eaten alive, anus first, by hyenas and vultures and jewkals? Is that not preferable that the sick animals leave and be eaten by predators? Does it not ensure that I don't have to get my own hands bloody by clubbing sick sheep and burning them myself?

The past four weeks has revealed the presence of less than six, maybe eight, diseased animals playing at and claiming to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. They are now ghettoized on Pisser's Cinder, just as VNNF tards are corralled on Alex Linder's and TraitorGlenn Miller's Greater Free Range Tard Corral on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. All is as it should be.

A good shepherd doesn't worry overmuch as to how an underbred animal or one that had a twist in its genetic makeup or one that was ruined by whigger parents turned bad and diseased. Rather, the health of the rest of the herd is what is important, especially when there is nothing to be done to make a defective animal better. You are at least one generation removed from the farm, where you would have learned such matters. But I am not.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Just Pisser

Just Pisser

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1778
              http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...n-of-Lindstedt
              http://cpm.noonhost.com/2-vt1118.html?start=10#p4953
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...632#post251632

Originally posted by Johnson
              Nope, I'm still in good standing with Gulett and all of CI, unlike molesting Marty. Of course you do got to figure out that Lindstedt notified Gulett that me and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, with whom I've been dancing with for six years, were trying to kick out Acting Pastor John Britton and put in myself and Bryan Wright in order to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and $400,000+ locked in probate. That, and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has issued death threats against Lindstedt and Britton and Britton's family, stalked Britton's daugher and granddaughter, claimed that Christian Identity is a Racial Fraud, and called everyone except itself a mamzer, including Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. Gulett did end up renewing the charter to his church, so I guess he did listen to Marty, which all of us whiggers and mamzers suffering from inter-[de]generational Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome like to call Molesting Marty. Do you know that me and Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller like to suck each other's cocks? That's why I put a VNNF RSS-feed on the new, ZOG-financed false-front Pisser's Pussy Parlor.:

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
              Senior Pastor / President
              The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints
              Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-18-2010, 08:09 AM. Reason: Add Links

Jeromy Visser

jewromy Visser @
              Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF

Comment

Pisser's a ZOGbot

Pisser's a ZOGbot

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1779#post1779
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...664#post251664

Just Pisser

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1778
                http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...n-of-Lindstedt
                http://cpm.noonhost.com/2-vt1118.html?start=10#p4953
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...632#post251632

Nope, I'm still in good standing with Gulett and all of CI, unlike molesting Marty. Of course you do got to figure out that Lindstedt notified Gulett that me and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, with whom I've been dancing with for six years, were trying to kick out Acting Pastor John Britton and put in myself and Bryan Wright in order to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and $400,000+ locked in probate. That, and my pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has issued death threats against Lindstedt and Britton and Britton's family, stalked Britton's daugher and granddaughter, claimed that Christian Identity is a Racial Fraud, and called everyone except itself a mamzer, including Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler. Gulett did end up renewing the charter to his church, so I guess he did listen to Marty, which all of us whiggers and mamzers suffering from inter-[de]generational Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome like to call Molesting Marty. Do you know that me and Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller like to suck each other's cocks? That's why I put a VNNF RSS-feed on the new, ZOG-financed false-front Pisser's Pussy Parlor.:

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
                The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Visser has been reduced to posting old letters from Pastor Morris Gulett from jail and prison trying to prove the idiotic: That Gulett made him, somehow, Acting Senior Pastor and called myself a child molester. The actual proof is different. Gulett begged Pastor John Britton to be Acting Senior Pastor after his first choice, Joe Johnson turned out to be a little thief and crook wanting to be an absolute dictator. Gulett gave over his forum and web page to a Zach Craft, who turned out to be a Rick Spring ZOG sockpuppet, and 'Zach Craft' deleted Gulett's web page and forum. This Bryan Wright/Billy Wood is Visser's pet mamzer and ZOG contact and has been associated with Visser for nearly six years. They got Gulett to kick out Joe Johnson, but Gulett didn't trust Visser/Bryan Wright and so he begged his old sidekick, John Britton to be his Senior Acting Pastor and hold together his Church of the Sons of YHVH. As did I, even though unjustly removed by Johnson's machinations because a former friend betrayed me by posting material from my own forums and web pages to Gulett's forum after I specifically told him not to do so.

That John Britton was the genuine Acting Senior Pastor was confirmed by Visser and Bryan Wright plotting to remove him from his office, and replace Britton with Visser. I found out that the Church of the Sons of YHVH charter was going to expire by Sept. 23, 2009, notified Britton, Gulett and others on the actual Board of CSOY, and counterattacked by pointing out that Bryan Wright/Billy Wood had resigned in May 2007 from Gulett's Church.

Later that month I found out that Visser had conspired with Sci-Fi Faber to remove me from my own Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, although how those chickenheads intended to accomplish that was a mystery, including to them. Visser betrayed Sci-Fi Faber, hacked Sci-Fi Faber's web page (although Sci-Fi was a complete tard who would give out his web page password to nine people at a time, then would wonder why and how his web page and forum were deleted), and threatened to send Sci-Fi Faber to prison along with his buddy Hal Turner.

Just like when I read the damning evidence of Visser's criminality and treason, Visser has nothing else to do other than to try to get glib on me. Glib doesn't work. Slick crookedness is what got Visser in trouble and amongst other regime criminals and rats. These criminals ALWAYS snitch each other out.

I have never hid the fact that I am a herald of racial, religious and class civil warfare which will become known as the Great Tribulation. I used to advocate prion poisoning. What made me quit was finding out that yes, indeed, prion poisoning was spreading, but it was due to Department of Agriculture policies allowing for game farms which are bath-houses for Chronic Wasting Disease. Observing the spread of prion-poisoning, it seems that five out of six new outbreaks were and are caused by allowing deer and elk trophy farming. Now while prion poisoning by design is possible, for me to advocate it any more is like me advocating spreading GAIDS by personally begging White Christian Israelites to butt-fuck niggers with GAIDS. The faggots and niggers and beaners are doing just fine in spreading GAIDS without my input on the matter.

Originally posted by jewromy Pisser
                Drunk & Dunked In The Piss of the Klunt

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...639#post251639

Originally posted by Johnson
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...636#post251636

Some Bruder Schweigen type bullshit about funding the RaHoWa?
                Indeed - that's the supposed theory anyway.

Consider that molesting Marty (who went to a mental hospital for a three year [90-day] "evaluation") is NOT a criminal, just everyone else in DSCI.

No, he's an "established" non-pastor that seemingly knew nothing of C.I. until his untimely release last year, after all. Only ZOGbots who have laid hands upon ourselfs and self-anointed oursselfs with an unholy mixture of Crisco and Jugen's Lotion get to qualify. Do you also know that I've been drunk on and dunked in the Piss of the Klunt? I got my nuts nipped by Klunt's past-her Meercat Markkkk Downey on the Downey-stroke!!! I was big buddies with Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, and the rest of the UCOY/Rick Spring faction. And I've been trying to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH.

All Marty did was pay $25 to the Missouri Secretary of State and ten ZOG-bux per year renewal in order to become an ArchBishop of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, as opposed to trying to trick some feeb into ordaining you and trying to steal his church while he's locked up in prison over a deluded bank-robbery scheme infiltraited the entire time by August Kreis faction ZOGbots.

Worst of all, Marty used his own money and don't ask for tithes, and thus makes those like me who are on the ZOG payroll look like thieves and traitors and simony sodomizers of our whigger sheeple. Normal accepted ZOGbot faux-DSCI practice of scheming and plotting in order to get ordained and trying to live off our flock -- why Marty don't play fair, because Marty don't play that game.
                :lmao:
                All these ZOGbots and criminal baal-priests seem to 'think' that they get to determine who is and who is not one of YHWH's Pastors. Visser, back when he was busily betraying Sci-Fi Faber, after having initiated the betrayal, and then having chickened out because Sci-Fi Faber was associated with Hal Turner used to say that Jeremiah 3:15 was the measure of a Pastor of YHWH.

Visser is simply a doper who has been overheard to yap about how he killed somebody and got away with it, and had the benefit of being a seminary student. However, skruling didn't make the Pisser honest. The Pisser associates with known ZOGbot mamzers like Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, the Rick Spring faction of Michael Burks, Jonathan Williams, and sundry ZOGbot vermin, and when the thieves fall out there are many recriminations as to what thief owned what.

Now over the years, now that there simply is no one standing, I'm in the Movement 'mind' (such as it is) with being the foremost political Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor and activist.

Visser has simply been caught too many times scheming and thieving and lying to have any credibility left -- outside of Pisser's Cinder, a ZOGbot ghetto.

Since 9-9-09 Visser has come into money recently. Try as Visser might, most of us in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity think that the Pisser is on the ZOg payroll. The problem is that there isn't anyone for either the Pisser to inform upon or for ZOG to grab, given that the latest incursion has involved less than six or seven whiggers and mamzers playing at DSCI.

Pisser is the last ZOG rat standing

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...644#post251644

Originally posted by Eddie Haskell
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...642#post251642

Eastern Orthodox seems about the best of the Christian religions to me. It's not run by Jews, and I've yet to see or hear of the Russian clergymen calling each other all these names back and forth.
                The Orthodox is far better than the papacy.

Truth be told, you won’t hear this type of back-biting in CI – Martin does NOT speak for the rest of us, nor is he accepted by DSCI. His job is to defile the teachings of CI for his jew handlers by claiming rape, race-mixing, murder, profanity and other abominations are representative of the faith.

Nobody in CI has (nor will ever) teach such judaism. Why, I will tolerate and actually practice everything that Lindstedt allegedly preaches -- according to myself absent proof -- because I've been on the ZOG payroll for years. The Rick Spring faction has collapsed and I'm the lone rat remaining.
                Visser and his four or five ZOGbots/sockpuppets left on Pisser's Cinder have nothing better to do than to claim that I am a child molester and that John Britton is a blanket-ass mamzer and that we are homosexual lovers.

Yesterday, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, the jewdaic mamzer got hold of John Britton's FAA records and the sealed kort documents involving when he slapped his then-sixteen year old daughter who initiated the fight by blackening both of his eyes, breaking his nose, and giving him a fractured jaw. He slapped her back and she ran running to the local lesbo-snoop and the prostituting attorney filed charges, like these regime criminals invading the family do, against John Britton.

After spending $10,000 on lawyer's fees, and the willful daughter figured out that if she sent daddy to prison, then everyone -- grandmother, mother, and three other daughters would be out a paycheck -- she chose to try to drop charges, but the prostituting attorney still wanted to save face in trying to destroy this 'Aryan Nations' royalty, and made John plea to a misdemeanor. Fighting it would cost $50,000-80,000 and so John made an Alford plea to a misdemeanor.

Now it is because ZOG gets involved in destroying White Christian families is why ZOG needs to be destroyed -- along with all of the mud and jew ZOGlings and at least 90% of the whigger herd animal ZOGlings.

Now the Pisser has always allowed his pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to run wild on Pastor John Britton because both of them were plotting to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and John Britton stood in their way. Now that the sides have been drawn, Pastor John Britton will receive a great deal of abuse, along with his family.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757

Now by page 2, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood got a picture of 6Killer and must have had to delete it because 6Killer got a fine head of blond hair and blue eyes. Thus all the lies, wherein this mamzer had claimed that John Britton was a 'blanket-ass mormon' mamzer would of course be revealed to be lies.

Pastor Richard Butler's foolish policy of allowing criminals to join the DSCI church and neglect and turning away of Pastor Wesley Swift's family-man oriented church ended up destroying Butler's life and losing Butler his farm. But five and a half years after Butler died, the criminal element, is finally on the way out, with the last of the Rick Spring faction -- Visser -- outed as a ZOGbot.

All this present fighting accomplished was to smoke out a few more mamzer and whigger ZOGbots. As mentioned continuously for over a month now, Visser was caught trying to steal Gullet's Church, the $400,000+ probated estate, and has been backbiting pretty much everyone foolish enough to have anything to do with Visser -- and one of them fools was myself.

There are only three or four DSCI ministers left in the aboveground Church. And most of them are compromised. All this fighting did was to remove a ZOGbot from fooling the underground Church. 99.999% of the CI Church is underground, underwater, undetectable. All Visser is accomplishing is running a tard corral full of ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers, maybe six of them.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Just Pisser, Redux

Just Pisser, Redux

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1780#post1780
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251702

Originally posted by Eddie Haskell

@Pastor Visser;

I'm not part of DSCI or this 'feud' shall we say, but to keep calling Martin a 'molester', that sounds kinda Jewy and/or punk ass to me. Insults like that are only to be made to a person's face when you are in a fists-ready boxing stance.

Also, Martin Lindstedt's property may not be up to Mission Hills Calif. standards, but it is his home.
                  The Pisser has been calling me a child molester for almost two weeks now, since I booted his ass to the curb and he booted me and Pastor 6Killer from his internut ghetto of Pisser's Cinder.

Now like all little criminals, they just got to have someone to look down upon, and they get mighty huffy when a political prisoner tells these criminals to simply not bother him or they might get hurt. Small, little furtive criminals like Visser and Bryan Wright end up yapping about 'shanking the chomos' but with over 750,000 convicted sex offenders of various degrees of guilt or innocence, ZOG can't keep up with them all or imprison them all indefinitely.

So Visser is reduced on his forum to 24/7 calling me a child molester and John Britton an anglo-mestizo kiddie-beater and both of us homosexual lovers even though after over five years loyalty we still haven't met and John only trusted me with his picture of him and his family last year. John's family has suffered at the hands of ZOG.

So these little ZOGbots and baal-priests get all bent out of shape that whiggers think that we represent Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and that baal-priests collecting ZOGbux and snitching in order to get out of prison, and hidden jews and mamzers and whiggers who nobody ever heard of three months ago are not taken seriously.

And, I have no intention of destroying Visser, any more than I had any intention of destroying TraitorGlenn Miller after he ran out of my office in my mom's double-wide back in August 2000. I convinced Louis Beam and Katya Lane for me to pretend to be TraitorGlenn Miller's friend, and that I would publish TraitorGlenn Miller's ghostwritten book on the Internet and at the same time tell the journalists and Movement feebs all about TraitorGlenn Miller's past. And that treachery towards that rat worked until March 12, 2004, when WhiggerSwill Williams or Ron Doggett ratted me out as to what I had been saying about what a piece of shit TraitorGlenn Miller was on VNNF. Alex Linder ended up being bought off by TraitorGlenn Miller, and Billy Roper was forced to act, and after the Christmas Coup of 2004, VNNF was openly declared a ZOG false front. What I did was to force the issue until sides had to be declared.

Now that Louis Beam is long retired and David and Katya Lane are dead or gone, i no longer have to seek permission from anyone as how to proceed. During the past eighteen months I have been driving out of Christian Identity the Creatards and sundry vermin pretending to be Aryan Nations. And Visser was/is the last of the Rick Spring faction of criminals and traitors, and I have forced the issue again. Now I can't really claim to have destroyed the Rick Spring Faction because it really was Visser, who is a treacherous thief, who did most of the heavy lifting on that one. Visser drove out Michael Burks and Jonathan Williams, and in these thieves falling out over the loot, gave me plenty of ammunition to use against Visser. Visser started Sci-Fi Faber into trying to excommunicate me, and then Visser betrayed Sci-Fi Faber, and threatened to have Sci-Fi Faber thrown into jail with his buddy Hal Turner to boot!!!

So Visser, being an unscrupulous criminal, albeit one with seminary training, simply acts like criminals act. Visser claims to have killed somebody and was either a fugitive or served six years in prison for this murder. I believe the part about Visser being in prison over a murder. Which explains why Visser got all this ZOGbux and isn't in prison for what is the DSCI word on the streets about meth usage back in September 2009. Visser came recently into money and everyone thinks it is because ZOG has found its new 'oafishul' leader of the Aryan Nations, like they tried to do with Dan Gayman and then August Kreis.

But what is left is that Visser has nothing. There are only a handful of aboveground DSCI pastors and churches. All this fighting did was to choose sides, with myself and John Britton and the partially underground DSCI faithful on one side and mamzer and whigger ZOGbots on the other. Visser has been an invaluable judas goat in revealing where the loyalties are. These pharisees routinely ignore that which they bitch about myself and John Britton doing, like use profanity.

Now insofar as ordination goes, all of these little whiggers and mamzers struggle to find somebody to ordain them, then they betray them who ordained them, like LiarBill DeClue(less) did with me.

John Britton doesn't have to be ordained or seek ordination because he is the nephew of Neumann Britton and the son of James Britton and they ordained him. So John Britton is DSCI clergy by birth.

Me, after being excommunicated for extremism by foolish Morris Gulett at the instigation of Joe Johnson, simply incorporated my particular Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri and have kept the charter current by renewing it every year. That is how I was able to know enough to find out and notify Morris Gulett to save his own Church from Visser and Bryan Wright/Billy Wood.

Now all these mamzers and whiggers and ZOGbots howl like faggots and jews and niggers that I don't need to bother with kow-towing to them. They cannot kick me out of a Church in which I am the sole ArchBishop and President of the Board of Directors and which has no funds to steal.

Nor do these criminals understand YHWH's Law. YHWH's Law says that the People must die for their King's sins, unless they rise up and exterminate that King and set up a new one. Nor do they understand Revolutionary Politics.

When Visser and Visser's tards call me a child molester, all that happens is that anyone who sides with Visser or with ZOG ends up having to pay with their lives. Eventually, somebody in that area will take it upon himself to skin and geld Visser and Visser's ZOGbots so that they won't be skinned and gelded. The whole purpose of having a Great Tribulation is to exterminate all of the muds and over 90% of the whiggers in as brutal and violent and terrifying a manner as possible so that Jesus Christ will return to find a clean slate, like Noah and his family getting off of the Ark upon the demise of the First Babylon.

Visser will not come to Granby Missouri anymore than Bryan Wright will come to Emmitt Idaho. They will continue to scream and shout, and are to be given every opportunity to collect to their side more previously unknown whigger and mamzer ZOGbots, regime criminals and race traitors, so that these tares can be pinpointed, detected, and burnt upon the Harvesting known as the Great Tribulation.

Visser is actually dumber than Klunt Downey. She knew that she was caught dead to rights, and if she didn't get me banned, would run off, screetching that if she kept on yapping, I'd twist everything she said against her -- and she was 100% correct in that assessment.

Visser, on the other hand, is a 'protected criminal' and agent provacateur, and so has plenty of ZOGbux to peddle his gelded jewdayo-lutheran or Babtist Hobbyist or New Covenant Cornholer version of DSCI. But the fact of the matter is that nobody will be listening. Do you download Jimmy Swaggart sermons? No? Why not? Because if you wanted to listen to lies and hypocrisy you can turn on the TalmudVision and listen to some politician who has more actual power over your life than 'just Pisser' will ever have?

Just Pisser. Not going nowhere. A jewdass-goat and jewkal eating diseased whigger sheep. Saving me from having to club and burn them myself.

Such a deal.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Perhaps Later

Perhaps Later.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1781
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251712

Originally posted by Breckinridge Elkins
                    Basically we'd like to have all four DSCI pastors on the show.

While we reserve the right to remain impartial, I might note that Billy Wood is simply not a good fellow.
                    Any show would end up going back to me reading e-mails and getting admissions from the Pisser like StumbleInn #1 did.

Pastor John Britton is rather busy driving a truck right now. Maybe he can find and finish off the Lyin' Wonger, Pisser's pet mamzer in Sumner Washington. In any case, neither John Britton nor I will bother to argue with a jew mamzer unless we get something out of it -- like a genuine street address. John Britton spent some serious money trying to find this protected mamzer and can't find anything as if Bryan Wright/Billy Wood is in the Federal Witness Protection Program.

In any case, I haven't had time to put up my customary links because I need to drive up to Jefferson City in order to file for United States Senator on the Republican Party ballot and this is taking my time I need to get ready.

Perhaps something can be arranged, later. But not now.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

So that no regime criminal or theyz' spawn survives to write any Anne Frank style jew kikeshit

So that no regime criminal or theyz' spawn survives to write any Anne Frank style jew kikeshit

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1782
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post251715

Originally posted by Fugasnaya

Originally posted by Just Pisser
                      Defend myself from what? Lindstedt's unfounded delusions?

We're still waiting for HIS so-called "proof" of anything, lol.
                      His assault on your character has been far more successful than yours on his, whether it is all 100% proven or not at this point, just so you know, lol.

Why are you trying to emasculate the white man's religion of racial supremacy and total war against the vile Jew? Why are the merits of abstaining from bacon being discussed on your forum instead of revolutionary theory, or the best technique to skin a living collaborator in front of his family?

You are casting vague aspersions, but Martin is questioning you directly. Surely there is room for differences, but you are the one being sneaky, censoring what is already considered "hate speech" by the authorities and you stand accused of associating with individuals of questionable character. All of this on top of what seems to be a sudden windfall your way? However you managed to pay for your forum upgrade, be it with ZOGbux, otherwise ill-gotten funds or even something completely legitimate, the direction you're taking it in is what got you into this. You can hardly argue what you're going for will not ultimately look like Stormfront with extra Churchianity and that it is therefore an idea you should expect to be shot at, pissed on and burned in the public square when you finally give up. Good luck with the family friendly white supremacy, Pisser, because you're gonna need it.
                      Pisser suffers from the conceit of every little pig and regime criminal: That we are going to even bother to prove to some regime criminal's satisfaction that they are guilty after they have destroyed the evidence. Like the Tzar's piglice found with Iron Felix Dzerzhinsky, they got as fair a trial as they gave out, if they got any trial at all. My solution is to kill enough 'innocent' whiggers who are on the wrong side to where they deal with their own regime criminals in a quick and efficient manner without having to be told, so that no regime criminal or theyz' spawn survives to write any Anne Frank style jew kikeshit. What Brooks, Georgia needs to do is to make sure that the Pissers -- both Fruit-Loop and MethGoober flavors -- don't take the easy way out and use the first bullet for theysselfs, lest these whiggers get to enjoy the flavor of the Resistance community come mopping up time.

Just Pisser is the sort of furtive little sneak thief that Pisser will sign a blank sheet of paper for a confession trying to get out of the skinning and Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome for it and itz spawn.

I need to get other things done today and so I haven't put up the hyperlinks to my and Pisser's and VNNF which prove that Pisser is a liar and a thief and a sneak and a traitor and a ZOGbot.

Insofar as Internet ratings, my pages are listed and Visser's are not. Perhaps Visser is taking a reading from the Library of Congress, which is where Visser had to store his audio sermons until Pisser cum into ZOGbux last month.

In any case, Visser is fighting here because of fear -- fear that StumbleInn is attracting attention more than my forum and Pisser's Cinder.

In any case, if you care to register and post over at Christian Nationalist, I'll admit you as a member, although it is more of an interactive blog than an actual forum like StumbleInn.

The Pisser has taken up a lot of my time, though.

Comment

Another Take Upon the Pisser and the Wonger

Another Take Upon the Pisser and the Wonger

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1783#post1783

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

yep, taken maybe too much time?

still, I'm glad the can or worms was let open.

We already know what you are like Pastor Lindstedt.
                        this b.s. that you are driving away new believers is just that - b.s.
                        it is not true.

When I first was learning, I wanted nothing to do with "nazis" or the "klan". because of the brainwashing / indoctrination I already had from school and the media, and also I preferred to "learn" in a more ,let's say, "genteel"
                        enviornment , so I was directed towards Pete Peters in the early 1990s, and after I was getting my feet wet, THEN I was shown the hardcore stuff!
                        yes, the pastor J.B.Stoner "Praise God For AIDS" material, skinhead/klan rallies on videotapes to instill some backbone in me and that using foul words/ "bad" language didn't make them or me any less of a Christian.
                        We are in the flesh and do things that come part of it.

The difference that some just are not " getting" is this --

we know who we are and do not adulterate our bloodline.
                        We also do not put up for too long anybody that denigrates Yahweh's message or his messengers.

What is more acceptable -
                        allowing a few words like shit or fuck,
                        or
                        allowing fellowship with obvious slanty eyed bastards who call our Very White preachers "mamzers" ?

Visser/Pisser was your "friend" for years when you were locked away, but now instead of clearing issues about why he allowed an asshole make negative comments, about some of the greatest preachers of and for our race from the 20th century, plus including you,
                        Pisser sidelines the subject!

If I ran a site and seen Pastor Butler , one of the nicest gentlemen I ever met by the way, called a mamzer, I'd find out where this piece of crap lived and pass it on to some good ol' boys or skinheads in the area of the jerkoff, and at the very least, ban the goof ! ....

Yahweh Bless you Martin
                        and all those who already know something of the Sabbath laws, dietary laws,etc etc, but also want to know how to skin our enemies.
                        I have no use for chickenshits who get squeamish.
                        I know how ugly it is , and if there are those that can have no heart and can torture and maim innocent people, then I can and will gladly do the same to Yahweh's enemies.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-20-2010, 01:46 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

6Killer Stung Visser/Bryan Wright Again

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1785#post1785
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...111#post252111

6Killer called me this morning. He posted a picture of a New Zealand friend of his on his facebook account so that Bryan Wright would take the bait. Bryan Wright did post on Pisser's Cinder this picture and then the Pisser tried to post it here on StumbleInn.

So, I'll give the Pisser an infraction for trying to post 6Killer's alleged picture, and let the fools think that they got 6Killer's picture so that they will stop digging for now. If they think that they got 6Killer's picture, then maybe they will stop digging. So while I was right that they thought they got 6Killer's picture, it wasn't of 6Killer's FAA license or 6Killer's mug shot when he got attacked by his daughter and looked like a raccoon. So, let them labor in their ignorance.

Now 6Killer gave me permission to tell everyone that the picture is a fake. But as I look at it after thinking on it a while, why not continue to smoke out who supports the Pisser and the Wonger? I never worry about the loyalties of those on my side, because if they are on my side they always stick by me. If they are not on my side, I want to know who they are so that I can exterminate them and their friends and family. If they are typpycull whiggers, then the more collateral damage the better. We DSCI pastors prefer to actually be smart, not have stupid mamzers and whiggers think we are smart, and thus harder to winkle out. Far better to winkle out the enemies of Christ than to let such know that we are on to them.

Since I'll be posting this post as needed when needed, I'll be putting it with a
                          link and a heading factor so that a copy can be posted later to the "Betrayal by Visser" thread in my Lindstedt subforum.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

The Pisser is a Liar

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1786
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...715#post251715

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...678#post251678

Scripture uses the term râtsach in "Thou Shalt Not Kill" meaning premeditated murder. This does NOT mean warfare. Giving and taking life is Yahweh's realm.

Christ quotes the Septuagint: "Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery [includes rape and race-mixing], Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness" (Mat 19:18). Murder and killing are two entirely different things.

Either way, it's forbidden to war between Israelite tribes (thus the only ones left after war to "rape" are non-whites).

Let us know what you think of that show!
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            JA Whiteman

You are a filthy goddamn liar. Besides all the marty is a molester UNFOUNDED AND UNPROVEN slander you have been throwing around, you insist on spreading false doctrine such as that adultery relates to sex with someone else's wife. You are a degenerate. Adultery has everything to do with blood and none of that other shit you are lying about. Fuck you pissfrother. I hope someone knocks your fkn teeth down your lying throat.

Comment

The jewromy Visser/Bryan Wright Pisser's/Wongers Mamzer's Paradise

The jewromy Visser/Bryan Wright Pisser's/Wongers Mamzer's Paradise

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1787#post1787
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post252261

Originally posted by 6KILLER
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post252213

The picture that Willy Wong posted from my facebook account is not myself but a friend of mine named Justin from New Zealand. The wonger isn't the only one looking at my Facebook act.
                              I wish you wouldn't have mentioned that the ZOGbot boob-trap you put on your Facebook wasn't you. You made The Pisser and his pet mamzer criminal, the Lyin' Wonger/Bryan Wright/Billy Wood and the Pisser's Crew 666 over at Pisser's Cinder ever so happy living in a fool's & mamzer's Paradise.

It was so very nice, living in a ZOGbot whigger & mamzer's Paradise!!!

Oh well, you will have to live with the Pisser's Lying Wee Willy Wonger trying to dig in some more when you could have been watching Pisser's crew over on Pisser's Cinder eating Wonger's chocolate goat-raisins.

Time to post what I posted in the Moderator's Lounge and my own Christian Nationalist Forum. Would some Admin please make a copy and post it to this thread so that I could say, "I told jew so?"

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1785#post1785
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...111#post252111

6Killer called me this morning. He posted a picture of a New Zealand friend of his on his facebook account so that Bryan Wright would take the bait. Bryan Wright did post on Pisser's Cinder this picture and then the Pisser tried to post it here on StumbleInn.

So, I'll give the Pisser an infraction for trying to post 6Killer's alleged picture, and let the fools think that they got 6Killer's picture so that they will stop digging for now. If they think that they got 6Killer's picture, then maybe they will stop digging. So while I was right that they thought they got 6Killer's picture, it wasn't of 6Killer's FAA license or 6Killer's mug shot when he got attacked by his daughter and looked like a raccoon. So, let them labor in their ignorance.

Now 6Killer gave me permission to tell everyone that the picture is a fake. But as I look at it after thinking on it a while, why not continue to smoke out who supports the Pisser and the Wonger? I never worry about the loyalties of those on my side, because if they are on my side they always stick by me. If they are not on my side, I want to know who they are so that I can exterminate them and their friends and family. If they are typpycull whiggers, then the more collateral damage the better. We DSCI pastors prefer to actually be smart, not have stupid mamzers and whiggers think we are smart, and thus harder to winkle out. Far better to winkle out the enemies of Christ than to let such know that we are on to them.

Since I'll be posting this post as needed when needed, I'll be putting it with a link and a heading factor so that a copy can be posted later to the "Betrayal by Visser" thread in my Lindstedt subforum.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-20-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Announcing the Pisser & Wonger Slander Show

Announcing the Pisser & Wonger Slander Show

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...913#post251913
                                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1788

Originally posted by Mandalore
                                Well, after taking a quick look around Visser's forum it's pretty easy to see why Martin and 6 are pissed. This Bryan Wright character not only gives all kinds of detailed personal information on 6killer, but he also tells a lot of stories that are obvious lying slander.
                                There's no "slander" involved:

An Interview with Bryan Wright (aka: Billy Wood) allows the former pastor of Church of the Sons of YHVH to finally say his piece concerning the slander campaign launched against him and Covenant People's Ministry by two excommunicated imposters. This lengthy show deals with everything from the supposed "mystery of dead Nazi money" to Marty Lindstedt's child molestation charges.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

(62.2 mb / mp3)

Jeromy Visser

jewromy Visser @

Comment

Working...
                                X