The GUBU Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GUBU Crew

On March 10th, 2010, I got suckered into what I thought was a serious discussion of my Northwest novels and the Northwest Imperative on a web site considered "respectable," but which turned out to be a bizarre scheme to hijack my IP address, use it to make a series of bogus posts, and then subject me to the baseless and malicious accusation that I was responsible for them. I thought I was an old hand and that in any case, the days of such childish behavior as faking an IP address were over. Guess again, Harold.

This group is my response to that incident. Apparently there are those among us who will not refrain from using the White internet as a place where they go to vomit. Since apparently there is no escaping this happy horse dung, fine--I'll play. But I will play HERE, and nowhere else.

This group is an attempt to corral as much of the madness within the White Nationalist movement as possible, by providing a forum for people who simply MUST talk about silly stuff that embarrasses the hell out of White Nationalism, yet which certain people persist in discussing in public. Either these people simply don't understand how this kind of crap looks to others, or else they don't care, or else they are operating on an ulterior agenda and and their goal is to discredi White Nationalism in general and the Northwest Imperative in particular. Whatever the case, we have to find some way to deal with it.

The rules are simple. Dann Dobson is banned, and Willard is banned because I am forbidden by court order to address his bizarre scene in public, as he is well aware. Anybody and everybody else, come on in. I will address any and all questions you have about my past except those I am legally forbidden to speak of. Let this be the place where we all cackle and howl and bark at the moon to our hearts' content.

I will begin holding up my end by reposting all my "oldie but goodies" so everybody can rend and tear and piss on them. Welcome to the Padded Cell.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gubucrew

This Shit Happens All the Time In the Bowel Movement

This Shit Happens All The Time In The Bowel Movement

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1736#post1736
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...113#post249113
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...-in-bowel.html

Originally posted by HAC View Post
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1732#post1732

On March 10th, 2010, I got suckered into what I thought was a serious discussion of my Northwest novels and the Northwest Imperative on a web site considered "respectable," but which turned out to be a bizarre scheme to hijack my IP address, use it to make a series of bogus posts, and then subject me to the baseless and malicious accusation that I was responsible for them. I thought I was an old hand and that in any case, the days of such childish behavior as faking an IP address were over. Guess again, Harold.
    So, where did this all happen, Harold? I do know that you got a lot of free press over at Fade the Butcher's/Hunter Wallace's the past few days, starting with Hunter Wallace on March 8th saying that he prefers Southern Nationalism, then Gregory Hood made a critique, some of it justified, some not, but then made an apology.

OK, I read where WhiggerSwill attacks, then demands that the portion of the bowel-Movement which is either a Covington supporter or Covington-neutral pay off the inflated judgment by a state-ZOG kort against you. Now this matter has already been covered on VNNF and this forum. Then Robert Campbell, a VNNF alumnus of previously long standing before the "Greg Johnson is a homosexual" libel by Linder and Giles who was duly banned from VNNF, repeated the hoary legend that you were engaged in sockpuppetry again.

Now due to the reality of "Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums" and "Lindstedt's Corollary" that these White Nationalist forums invariably censor opposition viewpoints and that censorship by jews has been replaced by censorship by whiggers, EVERYONE in our wonderfool Whigger Nutsionalist jewniverse runs a sockpuppet or a score of them in order to create the illusion of support where it does not exist, or in order to spy upon and conduct both espionage and counter-espionage. I think you run sockpuppets and some of them are known by name to where WhiggerSwill will cite chapter and verse. Robert Campbell has run sockpuppets, and Fade the Butcher/Hunter Wallace has impersonated being George Wallace's grandson. So, I'd blow off the accusation of sockpuppetry because EVERYONE USES SOCKPUPPETS IN A DYSFUNCTIONAL BOWEL MOVEMENT.

This group is my response to that incident. Apparently there are those among us who will not refrain from using the White internet as a place where they go to vomit. Since apparently there is no escaping this happy horse dung, fine--I'll play. But I will play HERE, and nowhere else.

This group is an attempt to corral as much of the madness within the White Nationalist movement as possible, by providing a forum for people who simply MUST talk about silly stuff that embarrasses the hell out of White Nationalism, yet which certain people persist in discussing in public. Either these people simply don't understand how this kind of crap looks to others, or else they don't care, or else they are operating on an ulterior agenda and and their goal is to discredi White Nationalism in general and the Northwest Imperative in particular. Whatever the case, we have to find some way to deal with it.
    Well, I think that you should spread your message as far as possible, as opposed to being caged in a ghetto of your own choosing and choice. So since you have a sub-forum on my Christian Nationalist Forum, ALL of your own NorthWest Front Forum, and, if you asked, you could post on StumbleInn and other forums directly as Harold Covington. What by no means do you want to do is to pen yourself up in your own listserver ghetto where you will not be read. Over the years in fighting with fake-CI poseurs, including recently, I've striven to force my bowel-Movement enemies into their own ghettos. Now some of those ghettos, like Klunt and her Meercat Downey have a bigger ghetto in the CI-Telegony section at $permFront, than my entire forum, but because it is a secret section, most of the bowel Movement whiggers are ignorant as to who and what is said there. Coupled with a "No Lindstedt" material on both VNNF and $permFront, the end result is that I am the one on the attack via Google, as opposed to the big ZOG false fronts.

Recently, I got tired of Jeromy Visser and his pet thieving ZOGbot mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood. So the end result is that I got a messy divorce from that ZOG false front. So what is left is the mamzers and whiggers on Pisser's Cinder squalling -- and revealing theysselfs as we snipe at long range. Visser's new v-bulletin 4.0 forum -- Pisser's Pussy Palace is nothing more than VNNF RSS feeds filling that forum with gorp.

The rules are simple. Dann Dobson is banned, and Willard is banned because I am forbidden by court order to address his bizarre scene in public, as he is well aware. Anybody and everybody else, come on in. I will address any and all questions you have about my past except those I am legally forbidden to speak of. Let this be the place where we all cackle and howl and bark at the moon to our hearts' content.

I will begin holding up my end by reposting all my "oldie but goodies" so everybody can rend and tear and piss on them. Welcome to the Padded Cell.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gubucrew
    Well, as I pointed out before, neither Google nor yahoo do effective searches of these 'secret' jewhoogruppen. Yahoo censorship and deletion of open yahoo groups was why yahoo became known as jewhoo and what brought up the rise of the v-bulletin forums in the first place, where, as you pointed out, the whigger nutsionalists replaced jew censorship with false-front ZOGbot whigger censorship.

Now you, with your superlative writing skills, could absolutely dominate the search engines and forums in allied Movement forums. Your work doesn't really need sockpuppetry -- I, no slouch at writing myself use sockpuppets mainly for espionage and spying -- and with those you have gotten to ally with you have a formidable force. So why are you jewhoo-ghettoizing yourself, Harold? This is why I decided to try to get you out of the jewhoo-gruppen ghetto and offer you a v-bulletin sub-forum in the first place.

What has happened on Fade the Butcher's/Hunter Wallace's new blog is that a new group of kollidge edjewmacated 'intellecshuls' have shown up the past five years or so. Fade's phorafags/feebs v-bulletin forum was stripped from him and given to three Belgian Sephardic stooges who use it to spy for the Brussels Eurohate monitoring organs.

So, on the Fade/Hunter blog 'Occidental Dissent' is that there are a bunch of VNNF tards running wild on it. If you post openly as Harold Covington, then Hunter Wallace will be on your side, because Hunter Wallace got ambushed by Jim Giles on Dec. 18, 2009 on the order of Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller in order to get around the fact that Alex Linder snitched Bill White/Weiss out at White's Roanoke Sedition Trial on Dec. 15, 2009. Alex Linder and Jim Giles decided to muddy the water by ambushing Hunter Wallace and claiming that some other neutral party, Greg Johnson, was a homosexual. That flushed out Rob Freeman/Kievsky and others to be anti-VNNF, including this Robert Campbell.

However, the 'intellecshuls' have a large proportion of VNNF ZOGbot tards still working amongst them, and this should be understood from the get-go. However the bowel Movement is full of these honorless whiggers and mamzers as well as ZOGbots, and the sides ever change from day to day depending on whatever these amoral people want. Whiggers -- smarter than God and dumber than dirt.

So, rather than worry about who says what against you, I'd take advantage of the hatreds against Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller and VNNF on the part of the 'intellecshuls.' So they don't like having theys' dicks pulled by sockpuppets? Well, don't pull theyz' dicks if they don't like it and you have no other coin to pay 'em.

You are the best writer in the Movement. You are not a traitor or a ZOGbot. Whiggerswill's 'win' in a ZOG kort shows who ZOG favors in the bowel Movement. I don't agree with your NorthWest Imperative because Christian Identity says that there will be a Great Tribulation which shall destroy ZOG/Babylon the Third & Final. However, for those who are not Christian Identity, then at least you have an alternative provision for the war with ZOG of succession. You are actually on the ground floor of what is becoming a groundswell by everyone of succession from ZOG. You have some troops and allies in your plan. And what, beside live off the bowel Movement, and allow ZOG to infiltrate known rats and snitches, has the VNNF tards accomplished? So your something will defeat the VNNF treasonous nothing.

But like in every war against a mighty Evil Empire, there are factions which will be engaged in another civil war once ZOG topples. Within Dual-Seedline Christian Identity a former VNNF tard came in and prompted a divorce from Jeromy Visser and his per ZOGbot mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood because myself and Pastor John Britton got tired of Jeromy Visser's trying to steal the imprisoned Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH (CSOY) and $400,000-$1,600,000 left to Redfearn's/Gulett's CSOY. Plus this treacherous jew mamzer has lied that Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler are mamzers, and thus Visser has cut out the basis for his own claimed ordination. As it is now, Pisser's Cinder is nothing left but mamzer and whigger ZOGbots of no proven Resistance pedigree.

Thus, I have a proven history of integrity, and if you need a third board of directors for a 'Nevada incorporation' then my domestic partner Roxie Fausnaught, who only owns half my house and a fifth of the house across the street and is thus judgment proof, will offer her services as a third director until you get somebody else you trust more to vote as you direct. The only stipulation is that Roxie spends none of her money and undertakes no liability in this matter.

So the solution is to ghettoize your enemies, and marshal your allies and attack on neutral forums which already have fractured into sides, like at Hunter Wallace's "Occidental Dissent" and instead of ghettoizing yourself, to force them into their own forum and listserver ghettos. Take advantage of the fact that VNNF tards are VNNF ZOGbot 'tards and let them do 'important stuff' like try to get TraitorGlenn Miller 666 votes as a write-in candidate for US Senate on theyz' own Greater Free Range Tard Corral.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-24-2010, 10:29 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Bowel Movement Factional Sides

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1741#post1741
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...444#post254444
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...nal-sides.html

The Bowel Movement is full of about as many factions as there are players, but when it comes down to it, there are two sides. One for ZOG and Empire, another for YHWH's Servant Nation of Israel, or what the a-theists call Aryans. Now among these sides, most of the combatants are almost entirely for nothing but theysselfs, being nothing but whiggers.

Now does Covington use sockpuppets? Yes, as WhiggerSwill pointed out and using old ones like 'Brad Davis' and 'Bob Rudisell' made sure that Covington would be caught.

And, back in the daze of 2003, I got banned from Covington's 'Truth Commission' jewhoogruppen in its third or fourth incursion, and a 'Marty Lindstedt' sockpuppet would post some twenty idiot "George, George, George of the Jungle" posts to Covington's jewhoogruppen with Covington's approval. It stung at the time, but I had to laugh, because it was Covingtononian GUBU practiced against me.

And what got me annoyed at Covington the first time was Covington's "Hill of the Ravens" in which Covington posited that Christian Identity was to be used as mindless cannon fodder and given a 'Class C' citizenship behind the Class A and Class B citizenship of Covington's nazis. Everyone in Christian Identity was less than amused at that when it came out, especially me.

But Covington's second book, "A Distant Thunder" was by far the better book, and if I hadn't been imprisoned on bogus statutory sodomy charges and jailed without bond or habeas corpus for 3 1/2 years, I'd have made peace with Covington based upon Covington's growth as a writer and intellectual, just as I would have formed the first Dual-Seedline Christian Identity v-bulletin forum as well.

Now since I've been out, I've been running off the non-DSCI ZOGbots and petty criminals pretending to be Aryan Nations, and the past month dealing with sundry criminals and mamzers infesting what little remains of the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity church. And, these parasites hanging on for dear life on the anus of Christian Israel won't go quietly.

But for all of Covington's faults, he has not done one thing that TraitorGlenn Miller did -- namely betray the Movement as a Federal Informant. And a number of the new 'intellectuals' come directly from the VNNF sewer run by Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller. They 'think' that White Nationalism consists of printing up leaflets and littering some whigger's front lawn and getting their name in the jewspaper. When, in many cases like the sundry Aryan Nations factions collecting a $25 membership fee which somehow ends up on the desk of the $PLC, probably for every $100 given to Jerold O'Brien for a litterature drive or $20,000 given to TraitorGlenn Miller then they get another $100,000-$6,666,666.66 in contributions from jews to save them from the evil nutzis.

Now does anyone in their right mind support WhiggerSwill suing another White Nationalist for 'internut libel' against some known or unknown person for hundreds of thousands of ZOGbux? If so, just wait until some little jew or mamzer files a libel suit or does what they did to Pastor Butler in a ZOGkort before a nigger and jew and mamzer and whigger jewry! You will surely reap what you sow.

Now Covington's 'crime' was in using a sockpuppet. Not snitchery. Not betrayal. Not collaboration with ZOG. Not anything that the modern infiltraitors did against Fade/Hunter or this Greg Johnson. And thus, in the normal course of things many of us will side with Covington, knowing Covington's faults, because Covington is at least shown that he has grown old and gray in the Cause of White Nationalism, and because Covngton isn't going after our own potential recruits -- Covington is not any threat as a rival to me -- and largely because Covington's enemies like TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller are my own enemies as well. I'd have Roxie sign on as a director of Covington's corporation in a second if for no other reason than because it chaps TraitorAlex's and TraitorGlenn's and WhiggerSwill's ass.

So since last March, I proposed an alliance with Covington, and I am grimly determined to make it last, even though Covington annoys me every so often. What will make this alliance last is that like Jack Sprat and his wife, Covington will eat no lean Christian Identity of mine and I will eat no fat nazis of his.

So, like I advised Covington, the secret is not to retreat to a jewhoo ghetto, but rather to get in the public eye on neutral and friendly allied forums, and if anyone needs to be ghettoized into their own organs, forced to eat theyz' own cooking, let it be TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller on their own Greater Free Range Tard Corral over on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF.

Now I don't think that Fade's/Hunter's own little Tard Corral will ever amount to much other than a bunch of edjewmacated whiggers holding each other's dicks until ZOG collapses, but in many ways you people are another faction in the bowel Movement, and as such should be used for any real activist's political and propaganda purposes. And, that is indeed what should be done. Covington is reaching out to a number of people, his podcasts, especially #5, are brilliant. And, in large part Covington is having to take a leadership role, as opposed to doing what he does best -- write Movement fiction and propaganda. Why? Because as anyone and everyone in the bowel Movement has found out the hard way over the years, it is almost impossible to find and attract and pay off the precious few one-in-twenty Whites who have any real leadership ability and the one-in-a-million of these 'Natural Leaders' who are racial loyalists.

Which is why I advocate and practice decentralization and making a virtue of necessity. The bowel Movement is a network, never a hierarchy or structure, and the Covington communication node is highly useful, at least to my own network.

Lastly, I might point out that Covington can't by kort order address WhiggerSwill directly, and thus really had no choice but to use sockpuppets. WhiggerSwill had on his side the power of the Guns of ZOG, and used them to fight his battles against Covington on this forum, and that Covington couldn't address these matters directly as Harold Covington. So, bitching about how Covington was 'dishonorable' when fighting as best he could while under the shadow of a contempt of kort decree, is in itself a dishonorable collaboration with ZOG and ZOG's ZOGbots within the bowel Movement.

Why should you fools side with TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller and Whiggerswill, after how they treated you this December in order to try to hide Alex Linder testilying against Bill White/Weiss at White's Roanoke Sedition trial? Does it not show that you weak-minded fools truly are fools? Intellechul edjewmacated fools at that, without the survival instinct of a jew or a cockroach.

Such a deal.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-24-2010, 10:57 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

WhiggerSwill: Covington Supporters, Gimme Some ZOGbux!!!

WhiggerSwill: Covington Supporters, Gimme Some ZOGbux!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1745#post1745
        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40387

Why don’t you Covington fans just pool your resources and pay off your Leader’s debts so he can come out of hiding and lead you?

He only owes me $200,000.

If you netizens aren’t in Defendant Covington’s “inner circle,” you didn’t receive by snail mail his pleadings that I transcribed for you in #15.

I won’t be going through that post pointing out each lie for you fans, but I’ll touch on enough from the first couple of paragraphs to give you pause about this high-minded expert on what constitutes good character. You can contact Defendant Covington privately by email to get him to explain all this away.

There is a libel suit, ‘Williams v. Covington’ : File # 96 CVD 11027. It’s on file at the Wake County, NC, courthouse. I’m the Plaintiff. The Defendant has not been forbidden by court order to know my identity. The file has not been “sealed.” If 1/2 is missing, it’s because Defendant or his agent has purloined the courthouse file. Regardless, I and my attorneys have duplicates of every document filed with the Wake County Clerk of Court pertaining to “W v. C.’ How can Defendant know documents are missing from a “sealed” file he claims he is forbidden to view? As long as Defendant stays out of NC he can’t be “hauled off to jail” for the criminal contempt of court order that he brought on himself — tarheels still thank me for that. The judge in the case is neither “corrupt,” nor a Jew, as Defendant has claimed. None of my attorneys have been Jewish, as Defendant has claimed all of them are. All of these things can be easily proven by anyone willing to do a little legwork, make a few phone calls. I have no interest in Defendant’s hard drive or Party mailing list — only in collecting the $200,000 he owes me, which he more or less laments has his ambitious “Butler Plan” on hold. He can’t take the Butler Plan (named after Pastor Richard Butler of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian) any further than his kitchen table until “Little Willie” is out of the way of the Mighty Northwest Imperative.

What’s a piddly 200 grand in the grand scheme? You NW migrants pay up or quit complaining. I’m not withdrawing the judgment or burying the hatchet, if only to punish Defendant Covington for his decades long “baseless and malicious” smearing of Ben Klassen as a Jew pederast. Was he only “kidding,” like Bill White was only kidding. Were all of those entirely fabricated, malicious smears of men like Klassen, Pierce, Tyndall, Metzger, myself and so many others just more “satire?”

Does he still stick by his outrageous claims of the past? Can he admit his lies were all lies now that The Occidental Quarterly wants him? I say he can’t. I know he can’t. All he knows is to deny, deny, deny…

“If some fat SOB calls you a murderer and a queer, an arsonist, liar, thief and an FBI Special Agent — even John Doe #2, Tim McVeigh’s handler — don’t kill him, you take him to court!” -Rusty Burrell, The People’s Court

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

Pastor Flip-Flop on Covington

Pastor Flip-Flop on Covington

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40877
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1746

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1741#post1741

The Bowel Movement is full of about as many factions as there are players, but when it comes down to it, there are two sides. One for ZOG and Empire, another for YHWH's Servant Nation of Israel, or what the a-theists call Aryans. Now among these sides, most of the combatants are almost entirely for nothing but theysselfs, being nothing but whiggers.

Now does Covington use sockpuppets? Yes, as WhiggerSwill pointed out and using old ones like 'Brad Davis' and 'Bob Rudisell' made sure that Covington would be caught.

And, back in the daze of 2003, I got banned from Covington's 'Truth Commission' jewhoogruppen in its third or fourth incursion, and a 'Marty Lindstedt' sockpuppet would post some twenty idiot "George, George, George of the Jungle" posts to Covington's jewhoogruppen with Covington's approval. It stung at the time, but I had to laugh, because it was Covingtononian GUBU practiced against me.

And what got me annoyed at Covington the first time was Covington's "Hill of the Ravens" in which Covington posited that Christian Identity was to be used as mindless cannon fodder and given a 'Class C' citizenship behind the Class A and Class B citizenship of Covington's nazis. Everyone in Christian Identity was less than amused at that when it came out, especially me.

But Covington's second book, "A Distant Thunder" was by far the better book, and if I hadn't been imprisoned on bogus statutory sodomy charges and jailed without bond or habeas corpus for 3 1/2 years, I'd have made peace with Covington based upon Covington's growth as a writer and intellectual, just as I would have formed the first Dual-Seedline Christian Identity v-bulletin forum as well.

(SNIP!)

Why should you fools side with TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller and Whiggerswill, after how they treated you this December in order to try to hide Alex Linder testilying against Bill White/Weiss at White's Roanoke Sedition trial? Does it not show that you weak-minded fools truly are fools? Intellechul edjewmacated fools at that, without the survival instinct of a jew or a cockroach.

Such a deal.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Flippity-Flop, you know I don’t use sockpuppets and never have.

Tell the folks how years ago you used to attack me as one of Defendant Covington’s maddest ‘Net dogs, then flipped and admitted I was right all along about his being a big fibber.

I wasn’t surprised when you flipped again and declared you wanted to promote him. I recall the reason you gave for that was that “Big Lie” Harold didn’t publicly ridicule your Double-Seedline beliefs like many of his detractors do. That’s reason enough, I suppose, to one with such a “proven history of integrity.” He does ridicule your Double-Seedline beliefs privately, you know, don’t you?

Whigger Swill

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

666 out of 666 ZOGling Whigger ZOGbots Choose to Believe ZOG

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40935
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1747#post1747

Robert Campbell

@83

If even Covington’s defenders admit the fact that engaged sockpuppets in order to denigrate Will Williams on this thread, why am I attacked for pointing that out?

I asked him to stop doing it, in accordance with our posting guidelines, and he should have simply stopped doing it. If the law precludes him from discussing Will Williams and he could not admit to using the sock puppets for legal reasons, he could have ignored me entirely, or sought me out privately in order to clarify his position. Instead, he decided to deny, deny, deny, and attack, attack, attack.

I could have left his attack (#47) in the moderation queue, and not aired any of this publicly, but I thought his behaviour spoke to the nature of his character to such an extent that the WN community would benefit from its publication. It says a great deal about his priorities that this soi-disant WN leader would risk legal reprisal in order to attack his internet foes. It says even more about his character that he would attack me (a neutral party) with such vitriol for simply doing my job as Moderatior/Administrator of this blog.

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this portion of your post:

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

Covington’s second book, “A Distant Thunder” was by far the better book, and if I hadn’t been imprisoned on bogus statutory sodomy charges and jailed without bond or habeas corpus for 3 1/2 years, I’d have made peace with Covington based upon Covington’s growth as a writer and intellectual . . .
            I have never heard the “sorry, I was incarcerated for molesting children” excuse utilised before, and it certainly rings strangely to my ears, but your posts are always colourful, Pastor Lindstedt. Thanks for the laughs.

Last edited by Meercat #2; 03-25-2010, 03:52 PM. Reason: I really want to eat my nuts
            Second To One!!!

Comment

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-41003
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...448#post254448
              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...r-zogbots.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1748#post1748

Originally posted by Meercat #2 View Post

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40935
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1747#post1747

Robert Campbell

@83

If even Covington?s defenders admit the fact that engaged sockpuppets in order to denigrate Will Williams on this thread, why am I attacked for pointing that out?

I asked him to stop doing it, in accordance with our posting guidelines, and he should have simply stopped doing it. If the law precludes him from discussing Will Williams and he could not admit to using the sock puppets for legal reasons, he could have ignored me entirely, or sought me out privately in order to clarify his position. Instead, he decided to deny, deny, deny, and attack, attack, attack.

I could have left his attack (#47) in the moderation queue, and not aired any of this publicly, but I thought his behaviour spoke to the nature of his character to such an extent that the WN community would benefit from its publication. It says a great deal about his priorities that this soi-disant WN leader would risk legal reprisal in order to attack his internet foes. It says even more about his character that he would attack me (a neutral party) with such vitriol for simply doing my job as Moderatior/Administrator of this blog.

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this portion of your post:

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

Covington?s second book, ?A Distant Thunder? was by far the better book, and if I hadn?t been imprisoned on bogus statutory sodomy charges and jailed without bond or habeas corpus for 3 1/2 years, I?d have made peace with Covington based upon Covington?s growth as a writer and intellectual . . .
              I have never heard the ?sorry, I was incarcerated for molesting children? excuse utilised before, and it certainly rings strangely to my ears, but your posts are always colourful, Pastor Lindstedt. Thanks for the laughs.
              I know exactly why you yap, yap, yap about why a pore little edjewmacated intellecshul pussy of Fade the Butcher's/Hunter Wallace's choosing should be 'wondering' aloud why Harold Covington's defenders --like myself -- should have no problem in Covington using sockpuppets in order to try to defend his interests against WhiggerSwill Williams. The answer: Like almost ALL of you edjewmacated whigger pseudo-ontellecshuls you are simply a solipsistic whigger pussy faggot playing with both jewr dick and at Revolution.

Now as for the crack about me being a child molester I have a very simple rule: Anyone making that crack is a ZOGling on the side of Satan and Satan's spawn, the jews, and in every single case should be made to eat its words -- along with itz own testicles and that of itz spawn as a chaser.

Now, if I see evidence of true remorse when me and my kind get ahold of you, you might get the option of making a Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity (NGRI) plea to Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome as opposed to the jewsual skinning and impaling and breaking at the wheel or whatever else is handy for a 'Very Special Program 4 A Very Special ZOGling Whigger Fuktard.'

You see, I like Fade the Butcher/Hunter Wallace because he allowed me to post on phorafags/feebs when he run it, and while I think that Fade is an absolute ZOGling whigger pussy ass-clown, he has been useful and thus gets a pass from me. I allow my friends and allies whatever they want, and if they make my enemies scream, then so much the better!!!

Whereas you are just a VNNF ZOGbot fuktard who seems to have a sort of Genesis 3:15 enmity for some reason against me, and my ally Harold Covington.

Now the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity approach to Revolution is pretty much simple: There is a Great Tribulation coming soon, and in that racial, religious, and class civil war all of the jews, all of the muds, all of the mamzers (miscegenated bastards) and over 90% of the whiggers will be exterminated. And, upon the remnant, Jesus Christ shall return to judge the world.

But for those who don't have faith, I offer power through my Ten Thousand Warlords Program, giving them a White Man's Racial Hate Religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity so that they can get all of the land, property, money, pussy and power that they want, along with getting to exterminate their enemies. If we lose, then an all-expenses stay in a ZOG NutHouse with hot and cold running Haldol while they avoid riding the needle until time and tide lift our Revolutionary boats.

Now of all of my family and friends and allies, none of them think that I am a child molester. On the other hand, about every single one of them has reason to suspect that I am a hardened killer and genocide enabler and sociopathic religious maniac who has every intention of getting his way and using religion as a political weapon. In short, a true Revolutionary. Why, it was because of this 'extremism' that Pastor Morris Gulett excommunicated me from his Church of the Sons of YHVH. So I hold the current world record of being the only DSCI religious maniac kicked out of a White Supremacist church for 'extremism.'

Now I really don't much care what you or 140 million other whiggers 'think' because when someone like me romps through History and finishes off this Mighty Evil Empire, then the ten million former whiggers or less left will agree with anything I or my successors say, and at least be able to feign true belief really really good because those who aren't able to method-act like True Believers won't be around any more to give me any lip.

But for now, Robert Campbell, you are simply a not-so-ex VNNF fuktard who didn't get ass-raped hard enough by TraitorAlex Linder, TraitorGlenn Miller and WhiggerSwill, like Fade/Hunter and Greg Johnson did. And so you favor WhiggerSwill and stupidly yap, yap, yap, stupid whiggershit which will get jewr nuts cut when ZOG/Babylon falls.

Truth is entirely a function of what side you are on.

And, I must say that Harold Covington is full of shit on one salient point: O.C. Oglyvie was NOT a Mormon: O.C. Oglyvie was 100 percent Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and doubtless graduated summa cum laude from my Ten Thousand Warlords Program.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-24-2010, 11:13 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

WhiggerSwill Got Something From ZOG & How Covington Slips In Between the Rifts of the Bowel Movement

WhiggerSwill Got Something From ZOG & How Covington Slips In Between the Rifts of the Bowel Movement

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40954
                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1749

Originally posted by Preacher Lindstedt

@83:

“Now does anyone in their right mind support WhiggerSwill suing another White Nationalist for ‘internut libel’ against some known or unknown person for hundreds of thousands of ZOGbux?
                Not the way you characterize it, Fat man. I’m not seeking anyone’s “support.” A few in their right mind know I have no reason to lie and haven’t. You, yourself, admitted to me that Covington had been lying about me just as I had been telling you all along he had. You even apologized for attacking me wrongly, if unwittingly. I seem to remember your saying David and Katya Lane and others had also been warning you that Covington is a pathological liar and to stay clear of him. So, why back supporting the World Class liar, attacking those who expose him for his lies?

I was right, wasn’t I? You support him because he doesn’t ridicule your Double-Seedline nonsense like we rational racists do. You even admitted that before, Martin. Covington has always aligned himself with Xians against we rational racists of the Oliver/Klassen/Pierce nature-based world view.

There are two distinct pro-White “movements” : your Xian patriot type, of all stripes, who find their identity and purpose in life in their Abrahamic creed, and those of us with the biological foundation more in tune with the natural world, of which our unique subspecies is an identifiable part. The two camps are incompatible. That’s the eternal schism that Defendant Covington has exploited for decades. His ‘modus operandi’ as an attention whore has hardly changed since the 1980s.

You make it sound like your Mr. Covington doesn’t ever have to answer for his calculated smears of others. I’ve shown that he is not as smart as he thinks he is and that there are limits to his free speech, and he, and you and other Covingtonistas don’t like it. I understand.

He and I are not in the same “movement,” and never have been. You and I are not in the same “movement,” either, Fat Man, and never will be…unless and until you flip-flop again and somehow start telling the whole truth like the man of integrity you say you are. Surely truth-telling ought to mean something to you folks who go on and on about integrity and character.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill View Post

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40954
                  http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1749

Originally posted by Preacher Lindstedt

@83:

?Now does anyone in their right mind support WhiggerSwill suing another White Nationalist for ?internut libel? against some known or unknown person for hundreds of thousands of ZOGbux?

Not the way you characterize it, Fat man. I?m not seeking anyone?s ?support.? A few in their right mind know I have no reason to lie and haven?t. You, yourself, admitted to me that Covington had been lying about me just as I had been telling you all along he had. You even apologized for attacking me wrongly, if unwittingly. I seem to remember your saying David and Katya Lane and others had also been warning you that Covington is a pathological liar and to stay clear of him. So, why back supporting the World Class liar, attacking those who expose him for his lies?

I was right, wasn?t I? You support him because he doesn?t ridicule your Double-Seedline nonsense like we rational racists do. You even admitted that before, Martin. Covington has always aligned himself with Xians against we rational racists of the Oliver/Klassen/Pierce nature-based world view.

There are two distinct pro-White ?movements? : your Xian patriot type, of all stripes, who find their identity and purpose in life in their Abrahamic creed, and those of us with the biological foundation more in tune with the natural world, of which our unique subspecies is an identifiable part. The two camps are incompatible. That?s the eternal schism that Defendant Covington has exploited for decades. His ?modus operandi? as an attention whore has hardly changed since the 1980s.

You make it sound like your Mr. Covington doesn?t ever have to answer for his calculated smears of others. I?ve shown that he is not as smart as he thinks he is and that there are limits to his free speech, and he, and you and other Covingtonistas don?t like it. I understand.

He and I are not in the same ?movement,? and never have been. You and I are not in the same ?movement,? either, Fat Man, and never will be?unless and until you flip-flop again and somehow start telling the whole truth like the man of integrity you say you are. Surely truth-telling ought to mean something to you folks who go on and on about integrity and character.
                  WhiggerSwill, after having had to fight probably the most dangerous ZOGbot whigger and mamzer incursion and what is essentially a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity civil war for the past month, dealing with an openly solipsistic heathen godless mamzer bastard like jewrself is a welcome break.

For what it is worth, since I got out of jail and the baseless child molestation charges fell apart because my grandson refused to lie against me, I have been running off all the skinhead whiggers and mamzer vermin who first claimed to be Aryan Nations because they gave August Kreis 25 ZOGbux on Aryan Front. Then Sci-Fi Faber broke his alliance with me because Sci-Fi Faber was a greedy fruit-loop mad because some MTV jewess wanted to interview me. And the past month, myself and Pastor John Britton ended up getting a divorce from Jeromy Visser because he was plotting along with this slant-eyed gook/jew mamzer named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH -- and $400,000+ left in probate by some dead nazi. ZOG don't want us DSCI wild men to get that much money. In any case, this jew mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has been yapping about "The Racial Fraud That Is Christian Identity" and how everyone else is a mamzer, including Pastor Wesley Swift and Pastor Richard Butler, except Bryan Wright/Billy Wood. Which undercuts Jeromy Visser, who is a slick thieving baal-priest who had this thieving mamzer back for the 666th time. Of course, Billy Wood is running wild at VNNF, and the resident jew faggot there, jewrge Nitz-Witzgall, is running around sniffing Billy Wood's slant mangina.

And, there has been a whigger and mamzer incursion elsewhere, which is being contained. Like all vicious things, it cum from VNNF in the form of
                  Rabbi Linderwitz' favorite VNNF CI-tard Obadiah 1:18. Now the VNNF tards, for all the fact that most of them are jews and the rest are mamzer and whigger tards, were sufficiently aware to look under Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666's tail, but not mamzer and whigger ZOGbots. A thread was started bitching about Pastor Profane using four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables, and the tards pitched in. Jewromy/MethGoober Visser and his 'brother' Fruit-Loop Visser got holt of some ZOGbux from Uncle Schlomo, and was going to use it to do all manner of things, but most importantly, used it to purchase v-bulletin 4.0 forum and run VNNF RSS feeds on what I dubbed "Pisser's Pussy Palace." I made out a Bill of Particulars concerning Thievery and Treason and Heresy and Mamzerizing and ZOGbottery and so both Pastor John Britton and I were banned from Visser's old forum, which we dubbed "Pisser's Cinder."

Perhaps the interested can go over to my sundry Internut Radio shows at The Movement Turd at:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75473&cmd=tc

For those who love Harold Covington's Radio Free NorthWest podcasts because they are edited, well, my broadcasts are rude, crude, and obnoxious without pretense. And the musical numbers consist of me singing a knockoff of Dave Ball's "Thinking Problem" called "Whigger Problem."

It makes jewry Springer look good.

So, let's cover jewr silly-ass problem with Covington.

You got from a ZOG kort a bogus jewdgement from Covington.

Now in a real White world, we'd let you kill each other and nobody would give a shit about who was wearing whose pelt. But we are not living in the real world. You and your buddy TraitorGlenn Miller are still breathing air, and in the case of TraitorGlenn Miller that annoys me.

By the way, I have a lawsuit against TraitorGlenn Miller for fucking it up while I was in the NutHouse so that no openly White Nationalist candidate can run for state office on the Democrat, Republican and LibberToon primary party ballots. It is part of my still-going lawsuit against the fruadulent nigger alleged president Obongo. The jew judge Sachs has twice dismissed it and twice so far I have resurrected it by a Rule 59(e) Federal Rule of Civil Procedure Motion. The jew judge has sealed the kort case.

However, I intend to run for U.S. Senate as a Republican candidate, and I think I shall undo what TraitorGlenn Miller has done, this week, when I get my car fixed. I haven't had time to deal with TraitorGlenn's kikeshit because I've been dealing with DSCI subversion.

Now I have no use for a jewry verdict, nor for ZOG korts. I intend to gouge out the eyeballs of the jewrors who found me guilty of driving with a burnt-out headlight and making me spend 30 days in jail for contempt of kort for not paying the bogus ticket, make the jewrors wear their seat-guts for finding me guilty of not wearing a seat belt, and castrate every single prostituting attorney, pub[l]ic pretender, jewdge, social worker, psychiatrist, piglice, jewvenile oreficer, politician, rape their daughters and run their male spawn through a wood chipper after Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome. And brand every regime-criminal enabler with a 666 and put them to work as perpetual hewers of wood and drawers of water.

You see, it is not the CONstipation and Bill of Goods which protect anything or anyone. I had no protections from them toilet paper 'protections.' Rather what will bring back civilization is a violent civil war of each against all and burning out any and all desire for whiggers to use theyz local ZOG as a tool for personal enrichment. Civilization through negative eugenics. Removing from life in civilization the uncivilizable.

So, just like TraitirGlenn Miller, you have benefitted from ZOG. The bowel Movement in the nutzi personifuckation consists of ADl/$PLC whigger ZOGbots indulging in litterature drops in the yards of whiggers.

Now Covington, on the other hand, for all his faults, is poor and on the margins, thanks in large part to you and your benefitting from ZOG.

Now what I have admitted to you over the years about Covington's faults, which are no secret to anyone who has been in the bowel Movement any length of time, possibly might make Covington annoyed at me. Sort of like telling him that when you said that "Tubby likes shit sandwiches" I had allegedly admitted that somebody else said Covington don't like the taste of bread. I knew full well that when I chose to fight with you over this matter you would throw all this up in my face, and get me dead to rights on this matter. But unlike a Fade vs. Piss-Froth Linder debate, I always win any and every argument because I simply refuse to bleed. Covington is in the right between you and him. We both have our loyalties and our alliances, and we will not be foresworn. You to TraitorGlenn Miller and me to Harold Covington.

Comment

I will post my main article on this topic separately.

Comment

Here's what really happened: If memory serves, I wrote a post about the Northwest Front because Gregory Hood and Greg Johnson are always listening to your radio show and bringing up the NF in our conversations. Hood owns the Northwest Quartet and encouraged me to read one of your books while I was in North Carolina.

Gregory Hood is actually a big fan of your writing, but remains skeptical of your leadership abilities. He wrote a critical post about you, but had second thoughts and apologized. Several of your supporters showed up to promote your work. All new commentators on WordPress have to go through the comment filter. One of my moderators - Robert Campbell - ran an IP search in the Admin Panel to see if the new users were posting under multiple identities. Apparently, "Harold Covington" was using the same IP address as another user, and I think Campbell mentioned this on the blog.

I was out of town on a business trip during all of this. Gregory Hood checked the Admin Panel himself and confirmed that you were using a sockpuppet. Personally, I don't give a damn if you were using a sockpuppet or not. I don't see why you are making such a big deal over the issue.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the Northwest Front. We link to your site. I don't care about the sockpuppet issue or the movement drama you have with Will Williams either. If White Nationalists want to join your crusade in the Northwest, I wish them the best of luck.

Note: The podcasts you are doing are really good. We tune in every week.

Comment

Cunterre, Cunterre, thanks to WhiggerSwill and ZOGbots, jewr blog is a Covington-free zone!!!

Cunterre, Cunterre, thanks to WhiggerSwill and ZOGbots, jewr blog is a Covington-free zone!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1830#post1830
                          http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-42954
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...541#post254541

Originally posted by Prozium View Post
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1825#post1825

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1732#post1732

Here's what really happened: If memory serves, I wrote a post about the Northwest Front because Gregory Hood and Greg Johnson are always listening to your radio show and bringing up the NF in our conversations. Hood owns the Northwest Quartet and encouraged me to read one of your books while I was in North Carolina.

Gregory Hood is actually a big fan of your writing, but remains skeptical of your leadership abilities. He wrote a critical post about you, but had second thoughts and apologized. Several of your supporters showed up to promote your work. All new commentators on WordPress have to go through the comment filter. One of my moderators - Robert Campbell - ran an IP search in the Admin Panel to see if the new users were posting under multiple identities. Apparently, "Harold Covington" was using the same IP address as another user, and I think Campbell mentioned this on the blog.

I was out of town on a business trip during all of this. Gregory Hood checked the Admin Panel himself and confirmed that you were using a sockpuppet. Personally, I don't give a damn if you were using a sockpuppet or not. I don't see why you are making such a big deal over the issue.
                          Hello Fade the Butcher/Hunter Wallace:

You don't seem to get it, and Covington can't (because of ZOG kort order) and WhiggerSwill won't explain it to you. So I will.

This bowel Movement of ours is full of ZOG false fronts. Due to a recent falling out with an anglo-mestizo methgoober who for five years has been plotting to steal another DSCI minister's church and was working with Hal Turner to cause trouble within the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity church I coined the term 'ZOGbot.' And WhiggerSwill, along with TraitorGlenn Miller and TraitorAlex Linder are ZOGbots. They claim to be White Nationalist yet use ZOG resources, including a ZOG kort order, to harass and oppress the genuine White Nationalist activist.

So WhiggerSwill has his own mole in Covington's organization, just as I myself would routinely spy on Covington up until March 2009 when I decided to re-ally with Covington. So WhiggerSwill cum onto your blog and started his shit. And some of your moderators, who still haven't gotten screwed enough by or for whatever reason still sides with the Linder/Millerite ZOGbots, whined that Covington was using sockpuppets, particularly old sockpuppets known as such by everyone who has spent any time in the bowel Movement and the Internut scene.

The fact of the matter is that WhiggerSwill is a ZOGbot with a ZOG kort order disallowing Covington from addressing or speaking of WhiggerSwill in any way. So, when you and your moderators claimed that Covington was using sockpuppets to answer the allegations by WhiggerSwill, then Covington had no choice but to immediately cease and desist. He certainly couldn't start using a new sockpuppet account -- not with your VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF/WhiggerSwill leaning moderaturd idjits screetching like baboons and cackling like magpies concerning "There Tubby Blows!!! & using a sockpuppet to fight with WhiggerSwill again! jew lawyers, arrest that man!" So as a result Covington has had no choice but to drop fighting this matter on this blog and to retreat to using his own media. Thanks to WhiggerSwill, Covington can't even ask me to fight with WhiggerSwill for him on my forums and blogs. I imagine that the same holds for April Gaede, herself an Internut personality. We thus must on our own, using our own words, do that as we deem necessary.

Now I don't blame WhiggerSwill, as a long-term ZOGbot who hates Christian Identity because as a solipsistic anglo-mestizo or whigger it understands that there is no resurrecting ZOG back to Evil Empire Lite status, for using the shiny new Tubby-whacker that a ZOG kort gave it. After all, someone like myself who assiduously waters the seeds of the current religious, racial and class civil war which will become known as The Great Tribulation, and plans on using it to exterminate 140 million muds and 150 million whiggers in order to bring about the return of Jesus Christ to save what is left, my own hands if not yet stained with an ocean of bloodshed, most certainly will be soon enough. I advocate the extermination of anyone and everyone siding with ZOG, and recognize nothing but sides, as there are no innocents in such a civil war. I advocate "Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome" and skinning alive and blinding and torturing and raping the spawn of whigger regime criminals. I advocate the total breakdown of civilization so that YHWH's Servant Nation shall survive -- but only with a few millions of the Elect left alive. Ten million Whites cannot effectively enslave absolutely 100 million whiggers, even if chastised. Ten million Whites ruled by Ten Thousand Warlords, can recreate Heaven on Earth, however, given Jesus Christ's return.

And thus, regardless of what WhiggerSwill does as a ZOGbot, WhiggerSwill is fulfilling YHWH's Design by making it impossible for any real above-ground activists to implement any peaceful solution allied together in an easily infiltrated [j]unified umbrella group. Covington will have to develop his own organs of propaganda and work with allies like myself each with their own agendas. And that is exactly what Covington has been doing!

I myself decided to ally again with Covington, knowing that he is hated and why he is hated, because Covington is certainly not benefiting from ZOG, and Covington has an actual plan of action. Not my plan of action, as it is not DSCI planning to do anything to avoid the Great Tribulation, but rather to embrace it. But I decided to ally with Harold Covington because Covington and Covington's 'NorthWest Migration' proposal takes nothing away from Christian Identity. If you are a 25-year-old white kid living in a shithole in California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, New Jersey or name-the-ZOGland-shithole, then why not move to Montana? Is Christian Identity hurt by your moving away from a ground zero in a race war? Of course not!

Covington actually counsels against the nutzi ass-clownery common to the bowel Movement. Covington wants family men and the mentally stable to move to the NorthWest and then keep their mouths shut. So in short, what Covington is trying to accomplish is far more worthwhile except what us Christian Identity people are trying to accomplish, and Covington's program is secular as the CI program is ecclesiastical as well as political. Covington's program is, to my mind, likely to be far more productive than you edjewmacated 'intelleshuls' on your taffy-pull blog circle-jerking each other's puds.

Originally posted by Prozium View Post
                          I don't have a problem with the Northwest Front. We link to your site. I don't care about the sockpuppet issue or the movement drama you have with Will Williams either. If White Nationalists want to join your crusade in the Northwest, I wish them the best of luck.

Note: The podcasts you are doing are really good. We tune in every week.
                          As long as you have your moderators chattering about Covington 'sockpuppets' you end up handing WhiggerSwill a victory because Covington can't confront in any way WhiggerSwill. WhiggerSwill will use the big ZOGbot stick and Covington will in no way be able to do anything about it, ZOG-lawfoolly, other than to be clubbed in the head in abstentia. The only way you can have Covington on your blog is to ban WhiggerSwill -- and you won't do that. WhiggerSwill is the sort of Rosa Parks of whigger nutsionalism in that WhiggerSwill has effectively made your blog a Covington-free ZOGbot-integrationist zone.

Nor I do not advocate that you do any such thing as banning WhiggerSwill. But WhiggerSwill as a ZOGbot has outmaneuvered you Fade/Hunter on your own blog by revealing the Covington uses sockpuppets, and thus shut Covington out on your blog. Like segregation, there is no going back to the status quo ante.

And I'll agree that Covington has a wonderful podcast. I listen to every one. It is professionally made.

I do the exact opposite of Covington with my "The Movement Turd" Internut radio show on Talkshoe as I rant and rave and take callers and fight with them and start half the shows with my rendition of Dave Ball's "Thinking Problem" with "Whigger Problem."

Perhaps someday you might want to let a DSCI wildman like me stir things up on jewr blog as one of jewr roving guest columnists.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-25-2010, 05:22 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

WhiggerSwill: I won me a ZOGbot kort lawsuit against Tubby & jew'll never get me to give it up!!!

WhiggerSwill: I won me a ZOGbot kort lawsuit against Tubby & jew'll never get me to give it up!!!

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40608 (on 11 Mar 2010 at 4:35 pm)
                            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1836
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254705

Some of us aren’t as intelligent as easily duped, college-trained observers, but our bullshit detectors work pretty well. Is that “street smarts?”

Brad Davis? Good Grief! I’m pretty sure that’s the name of one of Defendant Covington’s fictional characters from 15 or so years ago. “Brad Davis” is the young man whose automobile Defendant Covington claimed per se in his newsletters that I destroyed by arson, terrorizing “Brad” and his poor mother nearly to death. He developed an entire story around this supposed arson by me, like he has repeatedly written about my “pooping on his doorstep,” to where it could be used as a chapter in one of his novels.

In preparation for trial my attorney submitted a simple Request For Admissions to Defendant Covington. RFA is a wonderful, if rarely used tool with which to get to the truth of a matter under time-tested rules of procedure. The RFA in ‘Williams v. Covington’ was a series of 30 or so questions I drew up to which Defendant was compelled to either admit or deny each — under oath and penalty of presecution for perjury — and explain, if denying any of the statements. I remember that a few of our questions zeroed in on Defendant’s published per accusations that I committed this class G felony against “Brad Davis.”

Of course I and my attorney knew going in that there was no Brad Davis, no car, no mother of Brad Davis, any more than there ever was “doorstep poop” left by “Little Willie.” We asked him when he first met Brad Davis. We asked him where could we reach Brad Davis, or his mother. What model was the automobile that Will Williams destroyed by fire, where did the arson occur, and when? Was there a report made of the incident? Simple, straightforward, probative questions like those which could be expected in such an investigation of serious allegations of such a felony.

Defendant could not answer the questions truthfully without admitting he was a big fat liar, so he replied, but his answers to the RFA were flippant and unresponsive. The court was not amused, and then reordered Defendant to answer the questions. That was the point when Defendant knew the “jig was up,” threw in the towel and began his flight from the long arm of justice for his malicious libels. He decided he would, instead, try ‘Williams v. Covington’ on the internet, on Usenet to be specific. Thus the “circus” he still, today, claims the Jews are behind. It used to be “the National Alliance lawsuit” HAC complained about — now it’s the Jew’s lawsuit with some Plaintiff “unknown to him by court order” using the name “Will Williams.”

There was no Brad Davis then and there is no Brad Davis now.

I appreciate OD giving me a platform like this to get out the facts of this Covington matter.

See Something Say Something, why don’t you and other disinterested commentators just stay off this particular thread and do “something” else if it’s going to bend you all out of shape?

Defendant will entertain inquiries privately where he imagines he has a little more control of things. Look for more commentary here though from Brad Davis, Ricky Lang, Luther Williams, Roger Hughes, Ed Peacock and all Defendant’s other imaginary migrants, too numerous to mention. Oh, and Ms. April “Come Home to the Pacific Northwest” Gaede; she’ll show up here soon enough to defend their Northwest Front Butler Plan, like that’s what her Leader is under attack for. She’s Defendant Covington’s chief cheerleader these days, apparently. My, my, who would have ever guessed they she would hook up to HAC’s promising bandwagon for the “cause?” Now, if only Erich Gliebe will move what’s left of our old National Alliance to Kalispel, we might be able to get all three into the same cave at once and then seal the entrance.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I agree with this statement posted by Mandalore ove @ SI.

Originally posted by Mandalore
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...554#post254554

I love the way that guys who claim to hate ZOG won't hesitate to take petty legal action against someone for talking some shit.
                              ol' Whigger Swill is another ZOGbot and associate of traitor Glenn Miller. They've sold their soul to ZOG. They remind me of these whiggers crying about Obamacare.
                              Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-25-2010, 04:50 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Working...
                              X