• Show
Clear All

"The Internet: the perfect medium for the liar."

"The Internet: the perfect medium for the liar."

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2111#post2111
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...?p=632#post632

Originally posted by Hunter Wallace View Post
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...?p=575#post575

I don't think Harold Covington has an account here. I've been told he has a feud going with Robert Campbell.
    From post #3:
    Didn't we just go through this last month? http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-50526

Comment #102 to that Occidental Dissent article:

Hunter Wallace:

Will,

1.) Most people here don’t know the details of your feud with Covington. I was a teenager when Covington became an unpopular figure on WN listservs.

2.) I wrote that post at Lindstedt’s forum before hearing Covington’s latest podcast. I hadn’t listened to the most recent one until a friend contacted me about it last night.

3.) Covington is mad at OD because Robert Campbell caught him using a sockpuppet.

4.) I think Covington is a decent writer. I liked several of his previous podcasts, not the ones where he dwells on his enemies. Honestly, I don’t know much about HAC aside from the fact that he lives in the Northwest, pushes the Northwest Homeland idea, and seems to be hated by everyone in the White Nationalist movement.

5.) I think a Northwest Homeland is impractical (see our posts about the subject), but I don’t oppose the concept. If WNs in the Northwest want to secede from the United States, I wouldn’t be opposed to that.

6.) I understand why you passionately detest Covington. Robert Campbell relayed the story to me this afternoon. Your last post got ate by the spam filter.
    ---

What did you learn in Covington's podcast a month ago that gave you pause to further endorse him? The fact Robert caught him in a bald-faced lie on your own blog?

Let Jamie Kelso and his "positive only" crew promote Covington over at his White News Now "entry level experiment." Dare to be different and "blacklist" identifiable liars, frauds and nutcases.

I just saw on the already queered "National Alliance" thread you started where Defendant Covington's cheerleading, nutcase attention whore, Pastor Lindstadt, claims I, "Whigger Swill," deliberately spell his name wrong and tell others to spell his name wrong so he can't be found when GOOGLED.

What a paranoic nut? If I ever have cause to write Lindstadt's name I spell it like this: Lindstadt. I'm not nearly as clever as he in screwing up everybody's name so they can't be googled. It would never even occur to me to engage in that sort of childishness.

I just GOOGLED "phorafag (The clever Lindstadt's nickname for OD host Hunter Wallace)" and got 897 hits, all leading back to Lindstadt's Church of Jesus X Xian, or whatever. Lots of folks can wonder if Hunter is really a faggot now.

I GOOGLE "Whigger Swill" and get 3,930 unique hits, all leading back to Lindstadt's trashy gossip sheets and the message of salvation from the Pale Jew.

For me the White resistance, at this stage, is about telling the truth. Nobody likes a bald-faced liar. Some people like those who spell others' names funny so they can't be GOOGLED -- then accusing their victims of doing that to them.

"The Internet is the perfect medium for the liar." -William L. Pierce, referring to Defendant Covington's Internet campaign against the National Alliance around 1996.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-29-2010, 03:23 AM.

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

WhiggerSwill's Lament -- ZOGbots becummin' pariah rats

WhiggerSwill's Lament -- ZOGbots becummin' pariah rats

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2112#post2112
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...892#post269892
      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=5551#post5551
      http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1869#post91869
      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1737#post1737
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/05/...-becummin.html

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill View Post
      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1710#post1710

"H. Rock" likes Defendant Covington, Glenn. He's the one who moved this thread to the "Trash." "H. Rock" is a fixer. He fixes stuff by changing posters' words, like he did yours. That's if he doesn't remove the posts altogether, like he has done with mine. "H. Rock" wishes he could fix 'Williams v. Covington' so it would go away and his leader could come out of exile to lead him, but "H. Rock" can't fix much in the real world.

Glenn, I seem to remember Kelso gave you some sort of reward one year for being the most prolific distributor of Duke's material. Now he sees you as just another problematic bull in his entry level china shop experiment. There's only room for one bull in Kelso's experiment: "Bob Rudisell," who everybody knows is one of HAC's many internet personas.

Did you get a long, goofy love note from Kelso like this one he sent to me?:
      ---

You have received a new private message at White News Now Forums from Jamie Kelso, entitled "The Unique Nature of the WhiteNewsNow Experiment".

This is the message that was sent:
      [I]Hello Bob Rudisill and [Will Williams],

Thank you very much for participating on WhiteNewsNow. I appreciate your vote of confidence that this is a place worth serious effort, such as yours.

Please excuse me for not being very well informed about your careers in our cause, but I know that you have both done great things for our people.

But there is an area where I am very much an expert...and that is the nature of the WhiteNewsNow experiment. This is a multi-year experiment in a style of posting and presentation of the words and images of White common sense that is very specifically designed.

The design of the WNN experiment is to go positive all the way. To present White common sense with ZERO presence of the infighting and infighting baggage that is so prevalent on other websites.

I'm not making a judgment as to whether all of that fighting is good or bad for the cause. But I have made the call that somebody should try the new experiment of running a website with zero presence of that style...if only to see whether some things can be accomplished thereby that we've been missing.

We [We?] designed and created this website solely for that reason. And our mission is to run the experiment "clean" for at least several years...so that we can find out what such a website can accomplish.

So, a duty falls on me thereby to ask folks who are heavily engaged in the infighting that prevails in our movement to please be so considerate of a worthwhile experiment (and I hope you think our experiment is worthwhile) as to refrain from posting on WhiteNewsNow.

So, what do I do?

I have to ask you to please simply refrain from further posting on WNN.

. . . .
      I respected Kelso's request and never posted again to his goofball china shop experiment, but saw where the bull "Bob Rudisill" kept on fouling his place with promotions of HAC's books and "Butler Plan."

As to why Kelso promotes Covington? Who knows? We know why Lindstadt does. But why did OD promote him? Or TOQ, or Tom Sunic? Jim Giles? I saw where April "Come Home to the NW Territory" Gaede, HAC's biggest cheerleader, "inspires" Kelso somehow, or so he wrote. She is one of Kelso's WNN Super Moderators. It wouldn't surprise me if Ms. April is among that "number of the [unnamed] creators of WNN who made the decision above."
      Hey WhiggerSwill:

The fact of the matter is that you and TraitorGlenn Miller are known ZOG agent provocateurs and snitches and rat enablers that even $permFront has to 'oafishully' disown the both of you, although David Duke's dog Ron Doggett is another ZOGbot and traitor-enabler.

So Jaime Kelso simply didn't want his experiment in ZOGling whigger-whimpering and ass-clown herding to fail with nothing but fighting between ZOGbots who are still discussing why snitchery and racial treason and agent provocateuring is acceptable and the Covington supporters who say that this behavior is unacceptable.

Now in a Whites-run world, TraitorGlenn Miller's friends and family and supporters would simply be skinned alive and their carcasses eaten by dogs after a four or five day televised torture process to scare 99% of the surviving whigger element -- which will be a fraction of what is running loose today with no jews and muds extant.

But, this is now. And like I advised Louis Beam and Katya Lane after they told me who TraitorGlenn Miller was after the rat ran out of my office in my double-wide in August 2000 for fear of being killed, TraitorGlenn Miller is useful as a judas-goat for figuring out and uncovering unknown and suspected traitors and ZOGbots infesting the bowel Movement. I would pretend to be TraitorGlenn Miller's buddy while telling journalists and others in the bowel Movement about TraitorGlenn Miller's treason. TraitorGlenn Miller gave me permission to put its ghost-written apologia on the Internet and I put three chapters up until getting disgusted by TraitorGlenn Miller's account of how it had run out on its Klan and Nazi friends and supporters at the Greensboro Incident in Nov. 1979.
      Originally posted by Cowardly TraitorGlenn Miller

We were then safely away from the battle zone, but many others were fighting a battle to the death behind us.

Chapter 3, Page 51, THE GREENSBORO SHOOTOUT
      ( November 3, 1979 ), A Yellow ZOGbot Traitor Rat Squeaks Out

I made the suggestion to Louis Beam that Klan 'intelligence' hadn't done its job in making sure that TraitorGlenn Miller could never have advanced further in the Klan or even been financially supported by The Order if only word had gotten out that Glenn Miller was drunken anglo-mestizo cowardly blowhard who would break when ever under fire. The one thing which ensures that gullible whiggers believe that WhiggerSwill or TraitorGlenn Miller are 'Green Beret' Special Farces war heroes is a lack of a DD-214 discharge form showing how they served. The only real proof of these anglo-mestizo 'heroes' is that they both like to drink and beat up on theys' humps, collect ZOG paychecks, and insist that fool whiggers form hierarchial groups run by mamzer ZOGbots and then snitching out them all. One of Saruman's or Sauron's misbegotten orc critters should be put in charge of fighting 'lone elves' or White Men and then they wonder why things fall apart.

Louis Beam agreed with me and together we got Katya Lane to come around to me pretending to be TraitorGlenn Miller's adoring fan while at the same time I would be bad-mouthing TGM, essentially pulling a TraitorGlenn Miller on TraitorGlenn Miller.

Note from 'my friend' TraitorGlenn Miller, circa 2000, 2001.

So I would warn the journalists that TraitorGlenn Miller was not only a traitor and a rat in the past, but would try to infiltrate political groups right now. I observed TraitorGlenn Miller's attempt to get into the Missouri Reform Party back in 2000-2001 and as late as trying to infiltrate the Ron Paul effort in 2008. I think it is likely that TraitorGlenn Miller was a rat while in the Army, spying on Klansmen in the ranks. This vermin has no shame or scruples or loyalty, and about the only real emotion that I've ever seen is fear from this particular rat.

Somebody in March 2004 narked me out to TraitorGlenn Miller when I was trying to get the worthless drunken anglo-mestizo to run for US Senate as a Republican while I ran for governor as a Republican in 2004. TraitorGlenn refused, saying in effect that its handler's wouldn't let it run. I think that I was narked out by either WhiggerSwill or Ron Doggett and TraitorGlenn Miller called me up to bitch about it the second Thursday in March 2004 at around 7:12 while I was watching "Survivor." "You've insulted my manhood," said the hurt rat and I told it that as a rat it didn't have any manhood. After exchanging pleasantries a few more minutes, TraitorGlenn Miller hung up, and we haven't spoken directly except on forums like this.

Now one of my truisms is that what you believe depends on what side you are on. If you are on ZOG/Babylon's side, you believe ZOG/Babylon. If you are on YHWH's side, you believe YHWH's ministers. Thus there are no such thing as 'innocents' but only sides, and those who are not on the side of Christ are against Christ and thus legitimate targets for extermination and exploitation.

This is, of course, in line with Dual-Seedline Christian Identity's message of a Great Tribulation and the destruction of ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final. The political ramifications thus lead to keeping the underground Church underground except for political soldiers and pastors, working with the flow of History, the increasing chaos, and establishing a moral agenda in which it is righteous and just to exterminate not only the spawn of Satan jews, the walking mamzer/misbegotten mixed-race bastards, but ninety percent of the whiggers who support ZOG, along with anyone remotely classifiable as a regime criminal such as piglice, teachers, government workers, doctors, lawyers, bureaucrats -- anyone who benefits, and thus supports the current social order. While idiots might claim that 'ideas cannot be combatted' the whigger holders of ZOGling notions can indeed be exterminated or at least overawed by fear to where the idea is no longer publicly disseminated.

Now Christian Identity has its share of liars, thieves, and ZOGbots -- Sci-Fi Faber and Jeromy Visser to name the most egregious -- we do expel out of our body the worst of these vermin when detected. Which is what I've been doing the past year. And since I view the infiltration of Christian Identity, especially its Dual-Seedline variant as being the most dangerous, I have been neglecting my kicking of WhiggerSwill and TraitorGlenn Miller and ongoing infiltration of the rest of the typpycull ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clown herd which is the majority of the bowel Movement of ours. But my excuse for that is that if as a typpycull ZOGling whigger and/or mamzer ass-clown you believe the Treason Crew 666 of ZOGbots, then it is because Jesus Christ had judged jewrself as a worthless whigger and mamzer who should die in the Great Tribulation, cf. Matt 13:10-17 . . . . and who am I to argue with Jesus Christ? You believe ZOG lies then it is because you are a ZOGbot.

Now if Jaime Kelso doesn't want WhiggerSwill and Harold Covington to fight these old battles on his forum, then what of it? WhiggerSwill sees no problem in having a ZOG kort try to censor his rival Covington. WhiggerSwill is a ZOGbot.

But Fade/Hunter has one pretty good characteristic and that is in opening forums and blogs to where discussion can be made for both sides. WhiggerSwill has a ZOGbot like Robert Campbell/Tard WeeWeeSwill to enforce WhiggerSwill's kort order directly against Covington. Yet there is no such ZOG kort order against Covington's allies like myself.

TraitorGlenn Miller has its own organ paid for out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland Insecurity. VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. The gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer might be suffering and slowly dying, and the jig will be up when Linderwitz' whorehouse&ass-clownery forum is revealed as 100% ZOG false-front, but why try to bully Fade into racial treason and censorship, WhiggerSwill? Do you 'think' to make Fade into jewr next Linder? You desist when Jaimie Kelso tells you to give it a rest, yet rag on Fade. Is it not because you detect Fade/Hunter as being weak-minded and even weaker willed that he will be vacillating forever and that you will somehow bend this ninny to jewr and ZOG'sWill, my dear WhiggerSwill?

The [bowel] Movement finds even you ZOGbots toxic and embarrassing. So, WhiggerSwill, I suggest that you either form your own media in which you can indulge in ZOGbottery as jewsual, or that you get used to inevitably becumming pariah rats . . .

jew've certainly earned it, my dear deluded anglo-mestizo ZOGbot WhiggerSwill.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-29-2010, 10:52 PM. Reason: Add Links, proof, dozens

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I Sure Hate It When I Don't Have No New Names To Snitch Out to ZOG

I Sure Hate It When I Don't Have No New Names To Snitch Out to ZOG

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2113
        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1764#post1764
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post269893
        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post5561

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1739#post1739

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill View Post
        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1710#post1710

"H. Rock" likes Defendant Covington, Glenn. He's the one who moved this thread to the "Trash." "H. Rock" is a fixer. He fixes stuff by changing posters' words, like he did yours. That's if he doesn't remove the posts altogether, like he has done with mine. "H. Rock" wishes he could fix 'Williams v. Covington' so it would go away and his leader could come out of exile to lead him
        Originally posted by H. Rock White View Post
        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1713#post1713

I don't even like Covington, but at least he's not a traitor/informant like Glenn Miller. As to 'fixing things in the real world', The Order did this, and Glenn Miller ratted on them, and here you are supporting him. This not 'rumor', this is from public statements by surviving members of The Order.

Your posts got deleted or moved because they largely consist of copy-pasting junk in oversize text like the above post, and they were also off-topic, and in one case an exact copy of a post you made in an earlier thread. Covington is no great prize, but he's nowhere near as retarded as you two guys are.
        Ha. 'Ha' is senile anglo-mestizo for 'lol' because back in the daze before us senile drunken anglo-mestizo ZOGbots got the Internut, all we had were filipino bar girls to screw. They would chew off the tips of the condom and insert and the end result would be a green-card to the Land of the Big PX -- that and Rabanger Miller-Doggett. So sipping from a cocktail of Jim Beam and Evan Williams, this ZOG rat sez: Ha! and Double Ha-Ha!! You've got things a bit backwards. You need to listen to a professional rat tell you the way I claim it was: A dozen Order members plea bargained with the feds and ratted me out more than a year BEFORE my own plea bargain. At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it. Proof? We ZOGbot rats don't need to give no steenkin' proof!!! Jim Beam is Eighty-Proof and that is all the Proof that this drunken old rat from the Drunken Lifer Corps will ever need!!!

Now go learn some facts before shooting your anonymous mouth off again. I think that while I'm up and at it that I'll beat Margaret's drunken crazoid anglo-mestizo mudshark ass for you not telling me who you are so that I can rat you out. The only anglo-mestizo male issue I got now is FaggotGlenn Miller and NOTHING is ever MY fault.

Who are you anyway, besides just another name-less, face-less, play-it-safe, cyber space typist ?? The kind that I can't inform on to my Federal Witness Protection Program handlers??? I hate it when I have nobody new or real to inform on and can't redeem the snitching vouchers at the Class VI store on the base after being de-briefed by the Internal Affairs Office of the CID. Hic, hic!!!

http://www.whty.org/myside.htm

Last edited by TraitorGlenn Miller; 05-29-2010, 11:51 PM.
        ========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

The Bowel Movement Needs More CreaTarded CreaTards Like Me

The Bowel Movement Needs More CreaTarded CreaTards Like Me

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2122#post2122
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...262#post271262
          http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1837#post1837
          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...reatarded.html

Originally posted by Matt Parrot

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1825#post1825

Since Hunter has clearly and directly declared himself an atheist, then I suppose he's not a miserable coward, then, right?

Oh. And please. Steal Hunter's thunder. Make us all look like asses by picking this movement up and carrying it to victory. You got that special something, right?

If there's anybody else out there who knows how to save our race but hasn't bothered to do so for fear of hurting Hunter's feelings, please do so.

Danger!!! CreaTard mamzerkikeson!!! Danger!!! As ZOGbot CreaTard, I don't want to endanger myself nor my ability to ZOGbot some more.

What Would Benny ButtFuck Klassen Do? WWBBfKD? Oy vey, time to backpeddle to the goyim jewdayo.

That statement was really directed towards all of the well known Whites in the movement who I know are no longer Christians, but still pretend to be so that they do not offend the rest of you and keep the donations coming into their coffers.

If all the ones that I know who pay lip service to Christianity would drop the charade, we would go a long way towards moving our folk away from that semitic religion.

The fastest growing "religion" in America today is no religion or atheism, making up 20% of the population, based on the last study that I could find on the subject. Churches have been padding their numbers by keeping members on the role that haven't attended Church in years.

The idea of Christians leading the White Movement is past its prime. The fastest growing segment in White Nationalism are non Christians and it is time that we stop worrying about offending the sensibilities of old and worn out WN Christians and their dreams of Zion and begin to worry more about saving our White race.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-28-2010, 10:44 PM. Reason: Add Links
          ===666===666===666===

CreaTardivity: Mamzers Replacing a Dead Jew on a Stick With a Dead Jew on a Dick

Comment

We Need Some More Old-Fashioned GUBU 4 Jung Whigger Nutsionalists

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2143#post2143
            http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=6470#post6470
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...747#post270747
            http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...2180#post92180
            http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=2080#post2080

Originally posted by Hunter Wallace View Post
            http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=1465#post1465

I couldn't publish these comments on TOQ Online:
            Originally posted by Buddling CreaTard/Cosmotologist

What these older guys in the White movement need to realize is that the movement has always been one that the youth has generally ignored, except for the musical culture aspect of it. The Left has hijacked our youth with its Marxist indoctrinations in college. What we have on our hands now is a huge sub-culture that tends to agree with us; to not take advantage of that is short-sighted, reactionary and a direct result of the typical Christian conservative being out of touch with the youth.

We all need to have our edjewmacated yoots go out in the woods, yes, and hold a GUBU goat dance. Shove pine cones up our assets, and hold each other's dicks as we dance about the fire. We'll call it . . . . CreaTardivity/Cosmotology. . . .

Therefore, we must embrace what attracts the youth. If anti-Christian Black metal is what awakens our youth, then the old ladies and old pansies in the movement should just shut the fuck up and run with it. We need more open homosexuality as we embrace our inner jew and nigger, yeah that's the ticket. The last thing these old farts should want to do is do what the conservative parents of the 50s-70s did, and that is, alienate their children and create a youth Marxist movement that was against them. We've lucked out and the youth rebelled so far from what was considered mainstream to the conservatives, that they actually bypassed the hardcore Marxists and went back to conservatism. But of course, the Christians have to complain about that, because their religion is more important to them than their race because their God and heaven is more important to them than their children and Earth. We need to embrace Pan and suck off goats.

We youth should remember that we are the future, and the old ladies and old pansies in the movement that have done nothing but sit on their fat asses in their stupid little churches for the past 40 years, yelling at their kids to worship God or else and whining about the liberals. Why should we listen to what they have to say? What have they done in the last 40 years? We should let our sentiments about the world evolve naturally, and if that's an anti-Christian position, then damnit, it's an anti-Christian position, and to hell with what the old bastards and their Jeebus have to say about it. Benny Klassen and William Pierce are 'THE ANSWER' to a mighty stupid question.

It's so pathetic that the old lady and old pansy Christians in the movement think they know what's best for the movement, yet Christianity is not what is attracting the youth, Black metal and Folk Paganism are. Let's dance naked with niggers and beaners and jews under the Midsummer moon.

Harry Balls-well is another guy that has no clue whatsoever. The whole idea of having Black metal around to awaken our folk is to have a sub-culture that acts as a gateway to racialism. You can’t have a sub-culture based on an era of music that stopped over a century ago. You can’t attract people to nationalism with a composer that has been dead for hundreds of years. You need real, live people playing real, live music. We need something relevant to usselfs -- like whigger [c]rap.

Dump these un-thinking morons. Venereal warts are Nature's way of saying that we are liberated Sperg lords.

“Ali” is a perfect example of a cretin that should just be ignored. He knows admitted that Black Metal attracts White youth to awaken to their genetic destiny, yet he sees it as a sign of depravity because he just so happens to not like that style of music. The old fart didn't like the way HIS experience with drugs, sex and rock & roll muzak turned out.

His answer is to replace Black Metal with Gregorian chants, even though he damn well knows that Gregorian chants aren’t attracting anyone to White Nationalism, let alone youth. He knows damn well that music like Skinhead punk and Black Metal are what attracts White youth, because they create exclusive sub-cultures and social circles, as well as musical heroes. Yet, he insists that because the White Youth aren’t waking up because of music he likes, this must mean that they are degenerate. We need White Yoot to be thought of as degenerate because they ARE degenerate.

He generally ignores all concepts of strategy and like the guy that brings a knife to a gun fight, is entirely out of touch with the situation and reality. This guy is a prime example of the swarm of out-of-touch C.R.A.P (Christian Right-wing American patriots) that are so set in their ways, they’re willing to act like roadblocks to any sort of progress for racialism. Let us show infinite scorn for these unproductive morons and just leave those that are so set in place behind, moving over them like a river. There are innumerable prison cells just waiting out there for our young whigger asses to fill!

Oh, and to the other guy who said “Why do we need music to wake people up?”, the very fact that millions have woken up because of music should answer your own question. There’s another no-strategy-reactionary absolute moron that has no business giving his opinion. There’s a reason why there can be too many chiefs but never too many Indians. You ought to make Wayne and Garth the Numero Unos
            There, fixed it up for you, my dear Cunterre. Go ahead and print it up for the coonsumption of jewr Y&D&FofS jung whigger intellechumacatedshuls so common in the bowel Movement amongst you Gen X slackers. Nigger muzak and discreet homosexuality -- that's the future for cutting-edge Whigger Nutsionalism.

So, why don't you go to this proposed retreat, out in the woods, under the Midsummer Eve's moon, do some of what Harold Covington calls some GUBU Goat Dancing, and holding each other's dicks in each other's hands, make for an immense CreaCosmorgasmicTarded circle-jerk designed to bring William Pierce and Benny Klassen and Richard Barrett back from the dead? I'll bet you'd get a lot more out of it than you ever did at the CofCC meeting in Nashville and the Amren thingey niggered out in the District of Congoids.

It worked out so very well in the past, doanchaknow?

Don't let us old fogeys keep you from being jewrself. You need to pursue jewr own life.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-06-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

The Ideal Vs. The Reality

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2143#post2143
              http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=6470#post6470
              http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...2180#post92180
              http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=2080#post2080

There, fixed it up for you, my dear Cunterre. Go ahead and print it up for the coonsumption of jewr Y&D&FofS jung whigger intellechumacatedshuls so common in the bowel Movement amongst you Gen X slackers. Nigger muzak and discreet homosexuality -- that's the future for cutting-edge Whigger Nutsionalism.

So, why don't you go to this proposed retreat, out in the woods, under the Midsummer Eve's moon, do some of what Harold Covington calls some GUBU Goat Dancing, and holding each other's dicks in each other's hands, make for an immense CreaCosmorgasmicTarded circle-jerk designed to bring William Pierce and Benny Klassen and Richard Barrett back from the dead? I'll bet you'd get a lot more out of it than you ever did at the CofCC meeting in Nashville and the Amren thingey niggered out in the District of Congoids.

It worked out so very well in the past, doanchaknow?

Don't let us old fogeys keep you from being jewrself. You need to pursue jewr own life.

Hail Victory!!!

Well, I don't know whether Metallic Fury will weigh in on this or not, but, owing to my personal experience in the Bowel Movement, I feel like I must make some comment.

First of all, while I share Pastor Lindstedt's contempt for Creatardivity in general, I think he may have let it blind him to an essentially accurate point that this particular Creatard was making: That, on the surface, anyway, the only thing that really separates the Christian wing of White Nationalism from the pack of neo-kahnservantive Bible-thumpers is the White Power music scene.

My guess is that this individual, like myself, is a Southerner, and, you have to understand that, here in the South, political conservatism and religious fundamentalism have *ALWAYS* gone hand in hand. Having had the misfortune of having spent five years in a fundamentalist Baptist gulag/Zionist training camp masquerading as a "Christian school", I can personally attest to this fact.

When Ruby Ridge went down, it really shocked me at the time, because, here I was, running around playing Che Guevara to piss off my parents, thinking it was only us left-wing radicals that the Feds had a problem with, and there ZOG is, going after some poor "White Supremacist" shitkicker who hadn't done anything to anybody. I just flat out didn't get it.

You see, in my mind, Bush Sr. and Randy Weaver were, essentially, one and the same. Not knowing anything at the time about the whole New World Order conspiracy, let alone the Bush family's secret Jewish roots, I just naturally assumed that Bush was what he said he was: A White conservative Christian. So why in the bloody hell would he have a problem with a guy like Randy Weaver? Or, for that matter, why would a guy like Randy Weaver even feel threatened by a government run by a guy like Bush Sr. in the first place? Why were the shitkickers fighting the shitkickers? It didn't seem to make any sense.

Nonetheless, there was no question, whatsoever, as to which side I sympathized with. My sympathies, then, now, and always, were 100% with the Weavers. So the guy didn't like niggers and moved up to the mountains to get away from them. So what? Couldn't much say as I blamed him. I didn't like niggers myself. Never did. But, at the time, I had convinced myself that, much as I hated them, and much as I knew they hated me, we both had a common enemy in the government. But the notion that some guy, basically hiding out up in the mountains was, in any way, shape, or form, a threat to my personal liberties, or the ideas of the Founders, was beyond ludicrous. It was laughable. And, had anyone on the Left, at the time, dared to suggest such a thing in my presence, he would've got punched in the face.

More than anything, I must admit that, at the time, I simply felt slighted and a little insulted. Why in the bloody hell was ZOG coming after them instead of me? Guess I was pretty much the typical youthful attention whore.

But, at any rate, I never really felt any sympathy whatsoever towards the racialist movement until I saw a program called SKINHEADS, USA! on HBO, back in October 1993. (I didn't actually get HBO at that point, but it kinda bled through on a certain channel on the basic cable menu that I had at the time, in rather grainy quality.) It was about Bill Riccio and some of his skinhead followers down in Alabama. At one point, Riccio was explaining why skinheads chose to shave their heads. He said it was because they were tired of Jews shitting on them all the time. At one point, they were standing around a campfire in the woods, and they burned a ZOG shitrag. And then I got it. I finally understood what the modern racialist movement was all about: HATING ZOG. And I realized that we were both on the same side.

So that was the beginning of my own personal awakening. It led me to David J. Smith, Chuck Harder, and the John Birch Society. To Bohica Concepts, Carl Klang, THE SPOTLIGHT, the '96 and 2000 Buchanan Presidential Campaigns, PokerFace, David Duke and EURO, and, eventually, Squirmfront, VNNF, OD, and White Nationalist Forum.

I ordered my first White Power CD from an outfit called 88 Enterprises in Ohio, back in early Summer of 2000, along with two small Blutfahne flags and a Reich war flag. Unfortunately, the disc fell in the floor, and, when I cleaned it, I found out the hard way that you NEVER clean a CD using warm water. But I went on to order KLASSIK KLAN KOMPOSITIONS from them, and a White Power compilation called LEADERLESS RESISTANCE, which is where I first heard Day Of The Sword. And, later, once I had started using my friend John's computer, began to order CDs from Resistance, Panzerfaust, and MSR Productions as well.

So I understand what the guy is getting at. You see, growing up in the South in the 1980's, and seeing the excesses of the Jew-loving, war-mongering, Bible-thumping White majority down here turned me first into a liberal wanna-be hippie, and then into a wanna-be Communist/anarchist who wanted to kill everybody over the age of 35. It was only the excesses of liberalism, under William Lucifer Clinton, and Waco, in particular, that brought me back to my senses.

But, had there been no visible, above-ground Resistance for me to join, or at least sympathize with at the time, I have no doubt that I would've simply gone on about my miserable, nihilistic existence, essentially worshipping at the shrines of Jim Morrison, William Blake, and Aleister Crowley, until I had had my fill, and, eventually, would've taken my own life. There was simply nowhere else for me to go.

And, had there been no image in my mind of that angry skinhead, gleefully burning that ZOG shitrag, then I never would've bothered to listen to John F. McManus on C-SPAN or David J. Smith on the local "Christian" channel, or Jack Van Impe, swine though he is, or any of the other stepping stones on my path to enlightenment. My journey back from the ninth circle of Jewish Hell truly began the night that I saw that skinhead burning that shitrag.

The Klan's unsuccesful struggle against the Communist-inspired so-called "civil rights" movement of the 60's really did seem like ancient history to me, and people naturally don't like to dwell on unpleasant subjects like defeat. Besides, here in East Tennessee, the consequences of that clash seemed quite negligible to me. So niggers could now eat at the same lunch counters and go to the same schools as Whites. Big deal. They still had to mind their "p"s and "q"s, or, otherwise, they would get their little black butts thrown in jail.

Everybody respected the Confederate flag, or, if they didn't, they at least had the good sense to keep their little yaps shut about it. THE DUKES OF HAZZARD had been the #1 TV show in America, just a few years back, featuring two young White boys driving around in a car named after General Lee, with a Confederate Battle Flag on top, and with Jew and nigger villains. Alabama's MOUNTAIN MUSIC album, featuring a giant Confederate Battle Flag had gone multiplatinum, and I don't recall any niggers rioting in the streets in protest, or even the N-DoubleGay-CP making much of a stink over it.

Ronald Reagan was in his Heaven and all was right with the world. What was there, then, to be angry about? Nothing. Nothing, that is, except for a bunch of bitter, envious old farts preaching against rock & roll and trying to stop us from getting our first piece of ass.

Honestly, if I had lived in the days of the William T. Simmons Klan, they couldn't have paid me enough to join. (Yeah, I know, they wouldn't have had me, anyway, being a mamzer.) Those guys were basically just a theocratic army, enforcing the (s)will of whatever little Baal-Priest dominated the community by beating up drunkards, fornicators, adulterers and wife-beaters. They did more of that kind of thing than they did of killing niggers. Some "White Supremacists", terrorizing their fellow Whites.

But, frankly, most of my generation of Southrons would much rather spend their time listening to punk or heavy metal than, say, a sermon by John Weaver. And is that necessarily a bad thing? So what if people are coming into White Nationalism through the White Power music scene? Does that necessarily make them of lesser quality than if they had come into it through the John Birch Society or AMERICAN FREE PRESS? What exactly is the problem?

Maybe some of them will get into Day Of The Sword and become interested in CI as a result.

As for Covington and his seeming compulsion to put down my generation, I would suggest that he knock it off. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The Beatles did *MUCH* more to corrupt White youth than Beavis and Butthead ever did. Besides, that horse was already out of the barn.

It's one thing for Pastor Lindstedt to level the occasional dis against my generation, being, himself, of that middle generation that never really effected the culture much, one way or another, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna take that shit from a Boomenschwein. As that old pole-smoker, David Bowie, once stated: "Where's your shame?" "You've left us up to our necks in it!!!"
              Last edited by Jack; 06-09-2010, 03:32 PM.
              IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
              I am a man who won't be sold
              And even when my heart grows cold
              I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Good post TrashCanMan72.
                The music alone will not change one's mind/opinions though.

There are many who listen to, or play NSBM (National Socialist Black Metal), just to be more "elite" but do not care about their heritage or change or why modern conditions exist.

In fact, there are non-Whites also like and listen to pro White/ pan european metal, just like jews used to listen to Skrewdriver;
                they will like anything.

There are people that would look at a steaming pile of pigs' guts while vacationing in Haiti and consider it a delicacy ! They have no clue what is good.

For the non-Adamites, they devour everything as they have no discernment.

for the rest of us -- Yahweh's Sons, it is from particular literature, history, music, art, etc that will inspire further investigation or action.

It is a very small percentage that will eventually "wake up" to the truth of Dual Seedline Christian Identity.

YAHWEH might be found through many avenues / paths.

I agree, the Waco, and Ruby Ridge tragedies woke up and scared many into realizing that evil exists. The milita / anti-New World Order movement in the USA that we heard about on shortwave radio, and read about in The Spotlight or Jubilee newspapers, was inspirational.

It also solidifed in many minds, especially our White brothers and sisters who work in jobs they do not want to lose,
                "well, I am not part of some cult or organzation and I do what the government wants. Events like that will never happen to me."

Comment

Fade/Hunter grows a pair.

Fade/Hunter grows a pair.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2213#post2213
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post272316
                  http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post7548

Originally posted by XeniX

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post7408

The yellow T-shirted midget is caught getting touchy-feely with his 'arch enemies'.

Your jealousy is showing 88cmCrack. Phorafags/feebs has been going downhill since a cabal of Sephardic kikes from Brussels took it over from Fade in order to do some Euro-ZOGbot data mining.

Well, I don't think Fade/Hunter should have shaken hands with that feely-touchy pinko mamzer faggot -- his whigger politeness-man upbringing brought that about.

However, Fade/Hunter grew a set of nuts in deciding to confront the nigger and mamzer and scum around the Holohoax Museum on behalf of James Von Brunn, and risked possible arrest and the definite ridicule of poseur whigger nutsionalists for him looking short and fat. A George Lincoln Rockwell Fade ain't. But Fade did show courage and I respect that in a whigger trying to become a White Man.

However, if I had been in the neighborhood and given a ride to the District of Congoids I probably would have gone along to give this scum a good bit of overt Genesis 3:15 hatred. And I'd have spit or pissed on the paws of the gliberal faggot and the nigger.

Of course that is me.

Comment

You need to pull jewr head out of jewr ass and tell jewr 'friends' to fuck off.

You need to pull jewr head out of jewr ass and tell jewr 'friends' to fuck off.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2388#post2388
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...163#post277163
                    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3536#post3536
                    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=9972#post9972
                    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...t-of-jewr.html

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill

Tennessee WhiggerSwill - CreaTard/Cosmotology Anglo-Mestizo

Greg Johnson says:
                    July 22, 2010 at 5:28 am

I think it is gradually dawning on OD readers that we are all being taken on an emotional roller-coaster ride. Hunter?s ideological positions are pinned to his emotions, and his emotions are unstable. It is that simple.

Objectivity is foreign to him. If he likes you, he likes your ideas. If he takes a disliking to you, then he dislikes your ideas. Recently, he has not been getting what he needs emotionally from his readers and commentators, so he is talking about packing up the tent.

Although the issues being raised here are worthy of debate in and of themselves, and the arguments might persuade rational people, don?t make the mistake of thinking that Hunter is one of them.

As galling as it is for me to admit, Alex Linder was right about Hunter: He is unstable, his politics shift with his unstable emotions, and in the end, he will end up disappointing anyone who puts faith in him.

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!
                    Let's see. The #1 TraitorGlenn Miller enabler is quoting Greg Johnson quoting the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer that dropped the dime on Commandork Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss over what a whigger fuktard Fade the Butcher/Cunterre WallASS is.

Seems like you have a complete bowel-Movement circle-jerk with it being Fade's turn to have his dick pulled a little bit harder than jewsual.

I've been busily fighting with Sci-Fi Faber and jewromy Visser mamzer ZOGbot pisser-possums playing Aryan Nations the past week and I cum upon these senile anglo-mestizo informants pissing and moaning about the Fadester/Cunterre being a nutcase intellecjewmacatedal.

They did such a good [blow]jewb with the William Pierce Fan Club/National Alliance of CreaTards and Cosmotologists that it took what . . . . not quite six months to implode once Pierce croaked off and was told by the FiBbIes not to choose a suckcessor or he'd spend his last two months in jail for receiving $400,000 in Order money. They want you to form an open organization chock full of ZOGbots so that TraitorGlenn Miller can indulge in one last drunken stupor with a single-wide full of . . . . litterature to spread over some lucky jew, nigger, beaner or whigger's lawn? And all this stupid shit happened thanks to there not being a single Christian, especially a Christian Identity maniac within a mile of the Klassen-assen-Barrett-bunker.

Time for some tough love from another maniac who spent a lot more time in the NutHouse with a lot more dangerous nuts than you ever did: Just admit that you are mainly a whigger pussy that is shaped sort of like the Pillsbury Doughboy, and more than a little bit fucked up in the head. But that what you do real good is to get a bunch of other Gen X whigger edjewmacated tards to go all 'Fight Club' in forums and blogs on ZOG's mighty Evil Empire ass. And sometimes, you find out that you got a pair like you did when you confronted that kike asswipe who screwed up your AmRen party.

So tell Greggie that he needs to hang tough & loyal and tell the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer collecting ZOGbux for his Greater Free Range Tard Corral from the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity from TraitorGlenn Miller, 'Hero' of the Greensboro Incident, The Ozark Missery Singlewide-Arsenal Drunken Piss-Down (TGM's leg), and the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial that someone rumored to suffer from Gay Bowel Syndrome shouldn't be calling people whose names they drug off of'n Facebook a faggot. Why, you confronted a jew and a nigger bigger than you, whereas the gut-sick weasel with jew ass-cancer at 6'1" got all pussified when he thought a little dark Swiss guy around 5'2" with a video-camera at Topeka in May 2005 might be a jew. Rabbi Linderwitz the jewrnanalism majer is not SS material. Hell, not even SA or even Job Corps.

And insofar as the Roid-Rage-Retard is cooncerned, well, Forrest Chump ain't a pimple on the mangina of one Martin Burke, a 6' 5" 300-lb maniac I had a difference of opinion with at the Fulton State NutHouse.

Hell, Fade, why listen to whigger and drunken anglo-mestizo mamzer ZOGbot twats call you a pussy? Sometimes you are a pussy. But at least you ain't as big a pussy as these pussies.

So, you do one thing very, very well. And that is put up blogs and forums and get about everyone in the bowel Movement to show up once in a while. Nobody does that better. The gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer has nothing left on itz decaying Greater Free Range Tard Corral other than meercats and ass-likker VNNF Boat PissPul. So what if you end up hitting a deep vein of assholery every so often? Gotta take a bit of the bad with the good and truck on.

By the way, Fade/Cunterre, you could prove Greggie wrong by stop messing with my hyperlinks to "the*be*rb*rrel dot net."

And put WhiggerSwill and Coongenitally-CreaTarded and Robert Campbell in theyz' own Klassenite/Barrettian jewlag/Tard Corral where they could practice Kl-ASS-inism on theysselfs in manginaed piece.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-28-2010, 10:49 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Coongenitally CreaTarded is Talking To Some Pisser-Possums/LiarBill DeClue(less)

Coongenitally CreaTarded is Talking To Some Pisser-Possums/LiarBill DeClue(less)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2399#post2399
                      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3634#post3634
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...165#post277165
                      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...ted=1#post9980
                      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...alking-to.html

Originally posted by Coongenitally CreaTarded/Biological Racist View Post
                      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3620#post3620

Coongenitally CreaTarded/Biological Waycist
                      A Really CreaTarded Mamzer CreaTard

The Internet is the perfect medium for liars and pretenders.

Was on the phone with a longtime friend who is a devout member of Christian Identity who lives in Missouri (yes, he knows that I am a Creator). We have just learned to disagree on matters of religion without being disagreeable, knowing that it is better to be on the same side fighting for the White Race, then divide ourselves on matters that are best decided by one's own conscious.

Read to him some of "Pastor" Lindstadt's ramblings and he was appalled that he is representing Christian Identity on the Internet. He told me that Linstadt is actually a reject who has been booted out of several CI churches and all that he has left is the promotion of himself as legit to those who do not know any better.

I asked him if he wanted to join this forum to put Linstadt in his place, he said, 'no, we are just letting Lindstadt have all the rope he needs to hang himself.'

Lindstadt, every year there is a Christian Identity convention in Branson, Missouri, have you been banned from going there too?

===666===666===666===

CreaTardivity: Mamzers Replacing a Dead Jew on a Stick With a Dead Jew on a Dick

Hello again, Coongenitally CreaTarded. I see you want to play another game of "Who do we both know in Christian Identity?"

The fact of the matter is that Christian Identity congregants don't talk to obvious CreaTarded mamzers like jewrself. Why should they? Abhsolutely nothing to gain and a possible lot to lose to ZOG/Babylon. The vast majority of Christian Identity are in small one and two and three family congregations, and if they don't know you, then you don't get in.

I know of more people in Southwest Missouri than are in all of the above-ground CI churches. And yes, they know of me. I don't inquire as to what they do and they don't bother me in my above-ground political ministry.

But something you ZOGbots and mamzers and obvious informers don't need to know is doctrinal differences between Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and the scattered OSLer remnants. Nor our numbers and political dispositions. Which is why the lies told above might seem plausible to whiggers not in the know, but tell me that you are a lying ZOGbot mamzer. Non-whites and non-Christian Identity whiggers can not pass for Christian Israelites. Thus a mamzer CreaTard like jewrself can't know what it is lying about.

I do have a pretty good idea that you have been yapping to LiarBill DeClue(less), who I ordained when he begged me to do so the weekend of Oct. 10, 2009, then ran back to Klunt Downey and her Pastturd Meercat Markkk Clowney who is allowed to hang around Thom Robb's ministry for money over at $permFront. My mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack with an 85 IQ (on a good day) also starred in Season 5 of the Hitler Channel's Gangland. Look for the retarded fat capon who is the whitest in Ron Edward's former Klan. The Eppysode is called "Klan of Killers" but since nobody actually was killed -- two drunken cowardly anglo-mestizos like jewrself and WhiggerSwill beat up a small 16 year old beaner at a Kentucky county fair and Moreass the Sleezester took Ronblow for $1.6 million -- I prefer to call it Klan of Mamzers. It is amazing how much you idiot drunken mamzers desperately want to pass for being white.

Insofar as these Branson meetings, I've been to the one in 1999 which was mighty light in Christian Identity and mighty heavy in Babtist Hobbyism. You don't need to know who was there. Pete Peters holds his on Memorial Day every year. I was at one of his in 2002. I told him how I probably was the one responsible for his claiming to no longer be Christian Identity. But I promised to behave, and Pete Peters was suspicious, but let me attend. Peters' second wife was a lot more politer. I heard a rumor that he pistol-whipped her a few years ago.

Anyway, I probably could attend, but why bother? Peters has his own pet jew, Charles Weissman, and his pet nigger of the month. Since Peters' church is a nursery for the better element to eventually go Dual-Seedline, I actually discourage fighting with someone who no longer even pretends to be Christian Identity. Actually, Peters owes me a favor for that, plus that I would notify Pete Peters whenever Klunt Downey and her Meercat Markkk would talk shit about Peters. It got so that Klunt and her little meercat didn't dare go to Peters' meetings when they lived in Washington State.

(Klunt used to be the 'Klailiff' of the Washington State Klan because she was married to the Grand Dragon, who would whore that big-titted slut out after the meetings. The Kludd (Downey) ran off with the sexual mascot and the 'fun' was over. Klunt Downey got her nickname because I cursed her after she banned Pastor Willie Martin from a jewhoogruppen by saying: "You're not the Klan Klailiff, why you're the Klan Klunt!!!" After that, she retaliated by banning over the years every single Dual-Seedline Christian Identity follower over on $permFront. You dirty mamzers and baal-priests have absolutely no sense of humor.)

So no, mamzer-boy, don't think that you have me pinned ever. I know everyone you claim to know and then some, and you are always either a caught liar or associating with baal-priests and other ZOGbots.

So, since you ask, I probably could ask for permission to attend and be granted, grudgingly, that permission. But to what effect? Unlike jewr mamzer ZOGbot self, I'm not looking for names to give to ZOG. I run an Internet political ministry and thus don't want to keep track of such things. What I don't know I can't tell.

You know what I find ridiculous? That you and TraitorGlenn Miller and WhiggerSwill and sundry ZOGbots dare show jewr lying mamzer snouts. But I suppose you must get some stupid whigger prey some of the time, else you all would have given up long ago.

But I do love abusing you ZOGbot mamzers, so don't let me drive you off. I like seeing what judas sheep suck up to you judas goats.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-28-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

jew Don't Need To Get All Pissy With Me, Coongenitally CreaTarded

jew Don't Need To Get All Pissy With Me, Coongenitally CreaTarded

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2401#post2401
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...190#post277190
                        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=9987#post9987
                        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3645#post3645
                        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...y-with-me.html

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3641#post3641

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3634#post3634

I know of more people in Southwest Missouri than are in all of the above-ground CI churches. And yes, they know of me. I don't inquire as to what they do and they don't bother me in my above-ground political ministry.

I do have a pretty good idea that you have been yapping to.....

Not even close.

Of course they are not going to bother you, you are a nut.

===666===666===666===

Yes, but Coongenitally CreaTarded, you claim to be a CreaTard who knows all these Christian Identity people while sucking TraitorGlenn Miller's, WhiggerSwill's, and Buttfuck-Benny Klassen's jew and anglo-mestizo dicks and asses. Then to top it off, you claim to know people, like Pastor Bob Miles and others, who wouldn't be caught dead talking to any anglo-mestizo mamzer CreaTard kissing TraitorGlenn Miller's drunken snitching ZOGbot mamzer ass. Additionally, you display the typpycull Genesis 3:15 enmity that you jew mamzers have for Christian Identity, especially the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) variant which tells us that you dirty jew mamzers are the spawn of Satan.

So since you definitely are a lying CreaTarded jew mamzer, so what more needs to be discussed? One thing that a stupid lying CreaTarded jew mamzer trying to pull down known genuine bowel Movement leaders is that an anonymous ZOGbot kike hiding behind an Internut address is simply unable to do something with nothing. Once you get found -- matching placement of kikeian snout to kikeian a-lie-ass -- then that is all she wrote and you might as well pack it in, jewboy.

You also have left other markers, which I decline to mention because I don't think it is good to tell you dirty jew mamzers how to hide theyz' snouts when trying to infiltrate Whigger Nutsionalist forums and listservers. Suffice it to say that you are only fooling whiggers, who will believe almost anything that you lying jew mamzers tell them feebs. Since I do believe we got a whigger problem which will only be solved by a Great Tribulation finishing off 150 million of them whiggers, along with 140 million of you muds, go out and get jewrself some more ZOGling whigger ass-clown, Coongenitally CreaTarded.

Tell them Pisser-Possums hello for me.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-28-2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

ZOGbot Mamzer Rats: Good-Bye Cruel Fade/Cunterre!!!

ZOGbot Mamzer Rats: Good-Bye Cruel Fade/Cunterre!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2410#post2410
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...429#post277429
                          http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...0081#post10081
                          http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3691#post3691

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3679#post3679

I am leaving also, this forum is a waste of time. I'z gonna take my rat, my one ball, and what remains of my anglo-mestizo ZOGbot marbles and skedaddle, along with TraitorGlenn Miller, right back to VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF where there is a reservation for us anglo-mestizo Shit-Asses from the No-Wipe'Em Tribe and lots of the White Man's firewater already paid for as a campaign coontribution in kind by the Brown Derby Likker Store to TraitorGlenn Miller 4 u$ Senaturd.

Or, we will join our fellow drunken anglo-mestizo Tennessee WhiggerSwill over at jewdass 'Roid Rage Retard' Giles new v-bulletin place in bitching about the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer taking the side of Commandork Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss and then snitching out ol' Bitch-Tits at Bitch-Tits' Roanoke Sedition Trial on Dec. 15, 2009.

I hear that the Roid Rage ReTard will soon be opening up a Lesser Free Range CreaTard Corral for us used-up anglo-mestizo ZOGbot rats, and have that Nutsionalist Alliance loveless mattoid Hadding as his Head Meercat. It will be a mamzer-land like Pierce's, overflowing with mangina and likker.

HLunter, you blew it big time. You need us ZOGbot mamzer rats. Why, nothing gets done until we inform on you and you end up going to prison to show what a great White Supremacist Leader you are.

Just got off the phone with the organizer of the Knoxville rally, this event is going to be one to remember. Could tell you what will take place across the south, but you can write about it later. Nyah, nyah, nyah nyah, nyah, nyah. I got a secret! I got a secret! And I won't tell you what it is until you get on jewr knees and suck my three-inch anglo-mestizo cock.

Also found out some more of what has been going on in East Tennessee. Again: Nyah, nyah, nyah nyah, nyah, nyah. I got a secret! I got a secret! And I won't tell you what it is until you get on jewr knees and suck my three-inch anglo-mestizo cock.

The Northwest Movement? They are not even close to where we are at in East Tennessee. Entire tribes of inbred coongenitally [crea]Tarded Deliverance pisspul. All drinking from the same still, learning CreaTardivity, sodomizing goats and theysselfs, happily munching on goat pizzle. Cosmotology classes for the girleys. Fatso up in Washington state has been playing you all for suckers. Telling you to move out of Arizona and California and Texas and Floriduh, away from the beaners to Valhalla-land, leaving us anglo-mestizos behind in CreaTarded ignorance/bliss. Telling young whiggers to man up, to move away from the darkening regions, to get a job, marry White girls and have White babies, and that ZOG must be destroyed in a White Homeland. What a truly racist stupid asshole that Covington is.

We are about to open our own White Nationalist charter school. We will call it the Benny Buttfuck Klassen/Richard 'Gimme Some Blacksnake' Barrett Skrule 4 Young Skinhead Bi-Curious Boyz.

So long losers.

===666===666===666===

Never fails. These sundry anglo-mestizo ZOGbot mamzer rats, seeing that their rat-palace of VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF, paid for out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity is about to implode, given the fact that the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer is about to croak off and has been revealed as a ZOG informant, simply must find new places to corrupt and infiltrate. So, they seek places like this, where the host has shown tolerance of ZOG rats, akin to jews seeking places to hide where the whigger population has shown tolerance of these spawn of Satan parasites. And then, either the new host succumbs, the rats feed, and the host dies, along with the parasite rats, or the host rallies, develops antibodies, and actively destroys the parasites.

Fade/Hunter has been pretty tolerant of you vermin. Partly because the controversy brings in traffic. Partly because he doesn't want to be accused of censorship in a White Nationalist setting. Fade/Hunter wants to be a player in White Nationalism. And so he is.

Now I've made fun of Fade/Hunter myself. But I recognize that Fade/Hunter fulfills a purpose at which he is good at, and that is creating forums and blogs in which free-speech and the resulting controversy is allowed. Fade, for all his faults, is a loyal Racial White Nationalist, and has over the years made steady progress, two steps forward, then one back.

One of Fade's faults is tolerance and decency to you ZOGbot mamzer vermin infesting the bowel Movement, worrying that somehow he might alienate you vicious informant vermin doing the Beast's work in identifying White Nationalist opposition by trying to bring it above-ground in these politically useless 'rallys' in which ZOG can identify young White talent.

So I use Fade's tolerance myself to identify and ridicule the pretensions of you ZOGbot whigger and mamzer rat scum. You hiding behind an a-lie-as calling Fade/Hunter a coward. TraitorGlenn Miller, who ran out on his Klan and Nazi followers at Greensboro, ratted out those who had given him money at Ft. Smith and other trials, ran out of my office at the mere mention of 'Louis Beam' and 'David and Katja Lane', calling anyone who doesn't give him drinking money -- for TraitorGlenn Miller has a full purse from ZOG -- a coward! TraitorGlenn Miller can't issue a challenge to a fistfight at the Aurora, Missouri Wal-mart parking lot without bringing in a dozen law-enforcement and rat handlers. TraitorGlenn Miller can't even go to his Springfield Missouri Post Office box to collect ZOGbux from his ZOG-RAT PAC from WhiggerSwill, Ron Doggett, and VNNF jewboys without his bodyguards any more. Jimmy Von Brunn killed more niggers with an old rusty .22 rifle than TraitorGlenn Miller ever did with a singlewide trailer full of fully automatic weapons and explosives after declaring 'War on ZOG.' The only casualties of TraitorGlenn Miller's War on ZOG -- besides his comrades that he testified against -- was a change in clothing when TraitorGlenn Miller pissed and shit itz pants in fear when ZOG took TraitorGlenn up on the drunken mamzer rat's invitation.

So, TraitorGlenn Miller, Coongenitally CreaTarded, WhiggerSwill, by all means run off if you [s]will. You got such great little secrets involving whole communities of whigger and mamzer rats and you are going to punish Fade/Hunter by not telling him anything. Of course ZOG-enfarrcement pisspul will be kept fully informed of all developments.

Face it. None of you ZOGbot mamzer rats can survive outside a ZOG-provided v-bulletin environment. Which is why you need to stick with that which ZOG hath provided, like VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF or Radio-Roid-Rage-Retard.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-30-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X