Clear All

The Inherent Nature of Things Brought This On

The Inherent Nature of Things Brought This On

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1588#post1588
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1747#p1747

Originally posted by Les
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=1747#p1726

what brought this on?

If it was maybe Martin said he doesn't agree with any type of Rodney King "can't we all get along"-type sentiment in the C.I. movement/remnant, he told me the same thing awhile ago, and I had to let it sink in, and had to understand why he said it.

He is a hard man with hard words, and I thought we looked up to men like that for example from the Bible who didn't "spare the rod".

I hope you both work it out if possible.
    A fight over at Visser's old v-bulletin forum brought it on. Over a week ago a gender-bendering morphadyke 'the only non-banned ever CI impersonator from VNNF calling itzself 'Obadiah 1:18' cum over to Vissers' and started some shit about how I ought to be censored and banned for using four-letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. It got caught being a liar and a complete hypocrite, and kept on screeching like another Klunt Downey and Meggie Baal-Bitch Butts and this Matthew Ott wanted to play politician. James the Just/jewdass the jewst acted like a red-nigger Anglo-mestizo yapping about how YHWH wrote that White Men were not to cuss in front of squaws and Jeff/jewff the gewff was upholding the finest in ZOGing whigger meercat traditions of Babylon. In short, they wanted to censor me.

Now none of them have a clue as to how to behave. They can't or won't seem to realize that White Christian Israelite men don't need whiggers and mamzers imposing talmudic jew 'hate-speech' laws upon us. They seem to 'feel' with femnishevik fury that theyz estrogen-drip churchianity Babtist Hobbyist and New Covenant Cornholer speech codes ought to be enfarced.

So I arranged for a special "The Movement Turd" on Talkshoe Radio with Pastor John Britton and we discussed how the abovementioned mamzers and whiggers were all fucked up in the head and the bloodlines. That these critters got in by pretending to be skinheads and criminals that Pastor Butler foolishly promoted during his ministry as opposed to the family men that Pastor Wesley Swift and Teacher Bertrand Comparet had as their congregation. And so, as DSCI pastors of the old school, we wanted to get away from ZOG infiltration by trying to recondition skinheads and criminals and bring in for every problematic skinhead and criminal with black hair and eyes and prison tatts ten times as many White rural family men who have never seen the inside of a jail.

Now this Matthew Ott is fit to be tied. He 'thinks' that we should let in a whole lot of agents provacateur in the form of criminals wanting to cut a deal with ZOG and not concentrate on lawful family men and their families. Can't not eat a whole dumpster of shit and garbage in order to save one shriveled-up week-old Chilean grape. Why, think of all them there tough guys we are missing by concentrating on the good wheat as opposed to those with some sort of smut or rust or murrain.

You see, the three mamzer and whigger stooges above think that DSCI pastors should impose femnishevik talmudic prohibitions grevious to be borne upon the heart of Christian Israel while letting criminals and idiots and gender-bendering VNNF lying tards get a free pass.

I, on the other hand, simply said that those who didn't like what I wrote not to read it and those who didn't like what I spoke not to listen to it. You see, I prefer to have freedom for our People, and they, like the jews, want talmudic pharisaicalism to [d]rule over all.

Now you have told me how you were abused by so-called pastors for nothing, and I have told you to live in self-disciplined ordered liberty. I have not imposed any burdens upon you, and listened to your account of baal-priest abuse.

And so you recognize me as a Pastor of Christian Israel, whereas this Matthew Ott wants to do some rabbi-shopping. I am 'Pastor Lindstedt' when this 'tough guy' that nobody except other whiggers and mamzers can vouch for hears what he pleases, and like a jew, this Matt Ott calls me 'Marty' when displeased by what I have to say.

Please, Matt Ott, you tough-guy probable agent provacateur imposing jewrself upon Christian Israel, could you please step over there, with the other Korahites for the trip back to Egypt, with all the other goats and diseased sheep being herded by jewkals?

Don't worry about what might happen when jewr over the hill and into the desert. Listen to jewr jackals. Follow that judas-goat transgendered metrosexshul mangina of Obadiah/Oberliar/Obadorkkker666. How sweet it is!!! Atta boy. Yum, yum.

And lets watch Les, you and me, and all the other shopworn lambs of YHWH, while Matt Hott-to-Trott Ott and jewdas the jewst and jewff the gewff and Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 finds itz destiny -- as part of a greater pile of jewkalshit once they get out of sight past the shifting dunes in the Wilderness of Sin.

Head on out, you goats, you diseased sheep, you jewkals, you little foxes of iniquity that treadeth the vines. Rawhide & Tough Shit!!!

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-03-2010, 01:59 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

AB_adiah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 is AB/Abbie_Normal

AB_adiah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 is AB/Abbie_Normal for a Gender-Bendering VNNF Mamzer-Tard

--OR --

You DON'T Want To Look Under This Critter's Tail!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...1&p=1887#p1887
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...014#post245014
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1649#post1649

Originally posted by Les
      Originally posted by Les
      Originally posted by Obadiah18
      I loved River Dance too. Mainly for sexist reasons. The female dancers were stunning. I find the combo of Celtic beauty and their lilting Irish accents impossible to resist. Must be the part-Irish blood in me.
      Your avatar is a young white woman.... ???? What are you?
      Originally posted by Obadiah18
      A man who enjoys looking at beautiful white women.
      That is abnormal for a man to be posing as a woman.
      AB_adiah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 is a clever critter who got onto to Visser's old forum like such critters are supposed to do, and pretty much got me jewlagged/tarded over there and Visser to impose some talmudisms applicable only to myself and not this Bryan Wright critter.

Over at VNNF Obaliar was Linder's pet fake-CI tard, and Obaliar/Obadorkkker believed in cussing there. Now for that act of condign hypocrisy, it was eventually rewarded with success by reaping a whole whorde of baal-pickles. Now he-she-it wants to ply itz trade over here.

Not to worry, as ravening jewkals kill and eat diseased whigger sheep as well as mamzer goats. Today it claims to be a man, which goes to show that it knows that it will have to try harder here at Finck's than it ever did at Visser's.

So it is not AB_Normal for AB_Diah/AB_aliar/AB_adorkkker666 to play the mangina 'honey_trap' with whigger feebs and sundry mamzers playing at being Christian Identity. Why, in the words of Rabbi LinderMillerwitz, "Why normal, itz!"

Don't make the mistake of confusing the avaturd with the gender-bender and you'll avoid embarrassment.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

jews and mamzers don't get to tell Christian Israelites what they can say or do.

jews and mamzers don't get to tell Christian Israelites what they can say or do.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...6&p=1928#p1928
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post246131
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1661#post1661

Originally posted by jewdassThejewst Howard
        Originally posted by Les
        Pastor Lindstedt has not done anything wrong to apologize for.
        I have looked at the many threads on other forums and has me only more convinced he is right.
        Well, Les, as a talmudic baal-pickle serving Brother/Sister/Neuter Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 in itz role as Cybelene by ASSisting in the latest talmudic jew mamzer attack upon Christian Identity I am certainly glad that Yahshua did not speak like the one's you consider MEN. For I have looked under the tail of of Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker and my Cybelene baal-pickle in the jar got ungodly harddd!!! And I am also grateful that the apostles likewise were more careful with their words. Nary a 'What the Fuck!!!???' from any of them when the fishing net came up empty or a ram butted them in the nuts.

You will also be happy, I'm sure, that me and Obadorkkker666's fellow infiltraiting jew trolls have cut and pasted some of Lindstedts more outrageous gibberish from Bill's site -- that he allowed to Lindstedt, as opposed to Christian Nationalist or StumbleInn -- when I tried to reach our fellow jew and mamzer kinspeople.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29

Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.

Ephesians 5:4
        Which is what I tried to tell Marty, but Marty said, correctly, that he didn't regard myself as a brother and that Finck's Talkshoe broadcast of March 1, 2010 wasn't a church setting, else mamzers like myself nor the girleys couldn't speak.

Marty made it quite clear that he regarded me as nothing more than a mamzer dog but I told Marty that us unknown infiltrating jews and whiggers got to tell Christian Israelites of long standing what they could say or do -- we'z jew mamzers are a regular Ashkenazi Defecation League/$outhern Professional Liar's Center in our lust to control what is said on these Dual-Seedline Christian Identity forums. Marty never got a chance to say that he didn't regard saying Anglo-Saxon monosyllables as being obscene, or that unknown infiltrating jews and mamzers didn't get to define what is or is not obscene. All of us jew mamzers and gliberal whiggers want to keep the White Man from getting to speak as he pleases to his own kind. We jews and mamzers and feminisheviks get to cum onto the White Man's place and, while at first pretending to be the White Man's Brother work our jewdaic talmudic pharisaical kikeshit into becumming the Christian Israelite's Babylonian/ZOG master -- in the Christian Israelite's House, no less!!!

What I love about you dirty jew mamzers and whigger vermin trying to infiltrate Dual-Seedline Christian Identity is that you prey so harshly upon weak-minded idiot whiggers playing at being Christian Identity. You bring in jewr Babtist Hobbyist and Pentecostal Linthead and New Covenant Cornholer talmudic pharisaical kikeshit and true to form, first try to claim to be one of us brethren, then strive to becum our Masters.

Now when Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker first cum over to Pisser's Cinder in order to mount an attack, I thought that Obamamzer666 was a jew mamzer affiliated with Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, who had showed up for the fourth time. You soon got that nitwit/probable agent provacateur MatthewOtt to cum sniffing around, but I did give Mattttwatt the benefit of the doubt and called Obaliar666 another Klunticums jewnior. Then jewdassThejewst Howard weighed in firmly on the side of Obamamzer-it666 and was issued a "Cease & Desist" order. jewff the gewff weighed in on the side of jewdass the jewst Howard and Obatard666, and was asked as to why it was within Christian Identity given that the whigger goof didn't really believe or obey DSCI inherent principles. Obakike666 whined and lied some more, jewff the gewff cum back for more abuse, and the senile jew mamzer baal-pickle jewdass the jewst Howard was urged to look under Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666's tail. Pastor John Britton asked why you dirty mamzers and stupid whiggers insisted upon imposing Babylon upon Christian Israel. I explained to jewdass the jewst Howard why jew and mamzer attack and imposition of censorship always fail because Christian Israel will not long tolerate such attempts upon Christian Israel. I had to warn yet again Matttwatt not to try to censor Christian Israel. But even VNNF Tards at the Greater Free-Range Tard Corral were able to detect what CI-tards were not and jew mamzer baal-priests like jewdass the jewst Howard refused to admit -- that Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker was a gender-bender. Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkker666 Was The New DSCI Linda Blair!!! Their antics of that week revealed a Gang of Four or More jew mamzers and shabbes whiggers provacateur. Matttwatt revealed that he simply didn't get it, it being Christian Identity, when he was in effect demanding the same censorship upon DSCI free speech that the jews and jew mamzers like jewdass the jewst Howard want to impose upon Christian Israel.

Only the genuine Christian Israelites understand that Christian Identity is freedom, free of the imposition by jews and mamzers and diseased whiggers wanting to make Christian Israel their slaves through deceit, through pharisaical talmudic impositions, which they like ZOG/Babylon impose only upon the White Man, and not theysselfs. I pointed out that the inherent nature of things brought out the current open Genesis 3:15 warfare: jews, mamzers and shabbes whigger vermin hate Christian Israel and Christian Identity because this parasitic vermin cannot stand a racial religion which sets such aside and doesn't obey such infiltrating vermin's whims disguised as [d]rule of [f]law. Never listen to what a jew mamzer or shabbes whigger or baal-priest says, but rather look at what such do!!!

This slavering jew mamzer jewdass the jewst Howard cum on to Pastor Finck's March 1, 2010 Monday night Talkshoe Program, whining about what had happened the past week or so concerning myself and Jeromy Visser. What had happened was simple: Jeromy Visser's pet ZOG jew mamzer, Bryan Wright showed up for the fifth time on Visser's new V-bulletin forum. This after this dirty jew mamzer had called Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler "mamzers" or miscegenated bastards. This after calling Christian Identity a 'racial fraud.' By allowing his pet jew mamzer to defame the very Founding Fathers of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and to call Christian Identity a "racial fraud," Jeromy Visser revealed that he is in essence nothing more than a self-seeking selfish whigger traitor to Christian Israel's racial religion and sawn off the very tree branch upon which had rested his own Babtist Hobbyist flavored ministry. Additionally, I was tired of Visser's sneaking around with Sci-Fi Faber to kick me out of my ministry, and noted with amusement that the thieves had fallen out. That combined with the Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 mamzer incursion, the Gang of Four mamzers insurrection, and the safety of Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH made me decide to that the time had come to kick Jeromy Visser's thieving and blasphemous dope-addlepated whigger ass to the curb. FruitLoop Visser had always disliked me and Pastor John Britton for a long time, and so when the time came to say "Enough was Enough" the ties were severed. I was essentially banned and censored, and now these cretins are calling me a child molester, for which they will someday suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-329084.mp3

Originally posted by Genesis 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
        Originally posted by Matthew 7:6
        6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Comment

Whigger & Mamzer Ass-Clowns of Christian Identity

Where Does Christian Identity Get These Pisspul?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1700
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...041#post254041

Since Pastor Wesley Swift died, and having had his groomed successor Pastor Connie Lynch murdered by ZOG via a heart attack derived from being poisoned in jail, the successor of Pastor Wesley Swift was Pastor Richard Butler -- who made a mistake in getting away from the old family-man oriented Church of Jesus Christ Christian to setting up his own paramilitary political unit based upon skinheads and criminals and biker vermin to be known as "Aryan Nations."

The end result was that for every one new skinhead/criminal/biker recruit, nineteen family men disappeared into the One-Seedline one or two or three family congregations as they lost the initial impetus and drive in return for simply having local services among their related friends and families. Which, is really a good thing once you look at it, because it ensured that today 99.9999% of the True Believers are deep underground living their lives peacefully without the jews and ZOG able to detect them as being anything other than the stereotypical racist rednecks who hate niggers and beaners and piglice and want to raise up their children to look and act like them.

So, given such a vacuum there emerged a cadre of quarreling squabbling criminals who would hang around Pastor Butler trying to get in and find -- a listing usually of other criminals also on the ZOG payroll.

Now for the first few years, The Order, the genuine article, waged a bloody war for a while before getting caught because they were not picky about whom they let in, like TraitorGlenn Miller and Tom Martinez who eventually betrayed The Order. They let in obvious mamzers and the end result wasn't pretty. Additionally, the bank and armored car robberies didn't really help anything other than to reveal cowards and traitors like TraitorGlenn Miller.

Pastor Butler lost his farm, and spent the last years of his life surrounded by liars thieves and traitors who were on the ZOG payroll, and thus Butler paid the price for taking a wrong turn which actually ended up for the best when you think of it.

But Pastor Butler has been dead nearly six years now. And my time in the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church has been spent is running off those who claim to be Aryan Nations or Dual-Seedline Christian Identity -- but are not. It should be hard to infiltrate the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Church because if you are not White, and if White you do not know how to behave, then you will be run off or marginalized by myself.

Jeromy Visser was never nothing more than a possible mamzer and proven lying, thieving dope-addlepated baal-priest. Visser was linked for nearly six years with the mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, and since 2005 plotted to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH. For years Visser has plotted to remove or marginalize the genuine DSCI clergy and activists like myself and Pastor John Britton. And, along with Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner, has plotted and schemed and lied in order to claim towards Butler's seat when all the time none of them possessed the knowledge or character to have any control over more than half-a-dozen whiggers and mamzers who don't belong within Christian Identity.

Now I've backdated this post to 5 Feb 2010, when this offensive was about to start based upon this gender-bendering VNNF tard decided to launch an attack on Pisser's Cinder upon myself. Sides were taken, the Pisser decided to take the side that the Pisser was actually on, the Pisser got some ZOGbux, and the end result is that the Pisser is now locked into its own ghetto, just as Andy Anderson, Klunt & Meercat Mark Downey, and the jew Richard Niemela were confined, like Satan, in their own ghetto back in 2002.

So this is a useful thread to let people within and outside Christian Identity know what is going on. As mentioned several times before, 99.9999% of Christian Identity is underground, and thus what has taken place the past month and a half is that some whigger and mamzer ZOGbots and baal-priests got 'outed' and thus cut off.

Neither myself nor Pastor Britton have really been harmed because of the nature of things. People who are curious about the political aspects of DSCI can read these forums. In fact, it helps to have a subforum on StumbleInn because if ZOG's NSA snoops around, then everyone caught can claim that "I'm only on StumbleInn because I want to look at the tits," or "I like to engage in drunken whigger neg-repping/pissing contests", or tell other mommys' basement-dwellers that "Yes, as a matter of fact I do have the biggest pecker," or other such stupid whigger shit. StumbleInn is actually a quite useful cover for White Nationalist activity. I do my thing, the denizens do theyz' and around 2:00 am here and 10:00 am in Isn'tReal, why . . . . . everyone reads StumbleInn.

So I'll be posting some posts that languish over on Christian Nationalist.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-23-2010, 10:24 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

The ZOGbot Mamzer Taliban In the Cannabis Thread

The ZOGbot Mamzer Taliban In the Cannabis Thread

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1742#post1742
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2053#p2053
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...455#post254455
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...-cannabis.html
            http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=885

Originally posted by 6KILLER

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2018

Originally posted by matthewott
            Right on Southbendw1!!! If only there were more honest, down to earth, Yah fearing Israelites in our midst, instead of "pharisaical" holier-than-thous! When are they going to acknowledge that they are sinners too? It is expected of our brethren to be SUPPORTIVE of our walk with Yahweh, even if it means being critical...but not HYPOCRITICAL. Maybe I need to post a thread or blog analyzing the obvious differences for our pharisaical brethren, though that may not help, since Yahshua's own words already lay it on the line so succinctly. Why do you (hypocrites) not understand Paul's (and first Yahshua's) teachings on the letter of the law verses the spirit of the law??? It is addressed for the specific reason of outing hypocrites! And so you're not beating yourself down over an occasional stumbling, as long as you learn from your mistake. No true Christian should take a HYPOCRITICAL hardline stand against Yahweh's green herb bearing seed (cannabis or not); to do so would mean they should NEVER inbibe coffee or tea, ANY processed food, ANY over the counter or prescription medicine, tobacco, alcohol, or (and I like this one) TURKEY - which contains triptofan...a SEDATIVE! I could keep this list going and going, but by now you (hypocrites) should get my point. Oh yeah, don't ever let me catch you by a fire, because you will INADVERTANTLY inhale smoke...shame on you!
            Matt many substances can be abused, and you can't legislate morality. It's the Pharisee among us who want to determine what we can or cannot do.
            Originally posted by jewdass Da jewst Howard
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2019

You can and should legislate morality. In fact YHWH did legislate morality. What one should never do is call something that YHWH said was good and useful "bad". Almost anything can be used for evil intent and almost anything can be abused, but that makes the abuser bad; not the thing that YHWH created.

My primary purpose in making this post though is this insidious JEW-inspired idea that we cannot legislate morality. That was the jew refrain throughout the 60's and 70's and it is this false idea which is responsible for so much of the moral decay in the nations of the West today.

If THE LAWS of YHWH concerning morality were properly enforced, there would be little, if any miscegenation, adultery, divorce, murder, theft and a whole host of moral ills which plague our society. Marijuana would be legal, YES, but it would be put to proper use and naturally so because everyone would be in their "right" mind.

You probably didn't mean it the way it came across, but we must always be aware of these little "jewisms" which have affected our way of thinking, in a manner we cannot always clearly see.
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2020

All gifts from Yahweh get abused in some form or fashion. It is our duty as Israelites to be mature and responsible regarding ALL of Yahweh's creations, for they ALL have a use and a purpose! You got part of my point exactly, 6killer, but I certainly side with James on the subject of legislating morality. Though, like you said,it obviously can't be done by man, but it has already been done by Yahweh...and it is up to US to enforce it! My point about phariseeism is that the legislation of morality is not dependent on the letter of the law (the actual words the hypocrites use), rather, the spirit of the law (the intention for which it is written). Our moral legislation is already in place. We just don't need the pharisees twisting the words for their own gain, like we have no idea what Yahweh's intent is.
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2021

Originally posted by JamesTheJust
            You can and should legislate morality. In fact YHWH did legislate morality. What one should never do is call something that YHWH said was good and useful "bad". Almost anything can be used for evil intent and almost anything can be abused, but that makes the abuser bad; not the thing that YHWH created.

My primary purpose in making this post though is this insidious JEW-inspired idea that we cannot legislate morality. That was the jew refrain throughout the 60's and 70's and it is this false idea which is responsible for so much of the moral decay in the nations of the West today.

If THE LAWS of YHWH concerning morality were properly enforced, there would be little, if any miscegenation, adultery, divorce, murder, theft and a whole host of moral ills which plague our society. Marijuana would be legal, YES, but it would be put to proper use and naturally so because everyone would be in their "right" mind.

You probably didn't mean it the way it came across, but we must always be aware of these little "jewisms" which have affected our way of thinking, in a manner we cannot always clearly see.
            What you suggest is a recipe for a Police state, which is what we already have in place. The only thing different in your Police state is that it would be yourself making the determination as to what one could or could not do. We've had many police states starting with ancient Babylon, Cyrus the Great smashed the Babylonian police state. I'd venture to say that we've lived far longer under the yoke of the police state than we ever did as free moral agents. What you propose is slavery nothing more.
            Originally posted by jewdass Da jewst Howard

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2022

What you suggest is a recipe for a Police state, which is what we already have in place.
            Really? That's odd. The only thing I "suggested" was the enforcement of YHWH's LAWS. You seem to have a problem following YHWH.

I take that back, you, along with Lindstedt have NO PROBLEM advocating the enforcement of YHWH's laws when HIS laws just so happen to agree with YOUR "laws". Your problem is not with me. That's only what you tell yourself. Your problem is with YHWH and your inability to submit yourself to HIM..
            The only thing different in your Police state is that it would be yourself making the determination as to what one could or could not do.
            Really? I wasn't aware that I wrote YHWH's LAWS. In fact, I know that I didn't.

YHWH's kingdom IS COMING TO EARTH as it is in heaven.

If you have a problem with YHWH's laws, and I'm certain HE will know this, perhaps it is time for you to start living it up as you damned well please while the wide road which leads to destruction is still an option; because ONLY law abiding citizens will inherit HIS kingdom. Haven't you heard?

YHWH's kingdom is a "police state"
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2024

Originally posted by JamesTheJust
            What you suggest is a recipe for a Police state, which is what we already have in place.
            Really? That's odd. The only thing I "suggested" was the enforcement of YHWH's LAWS. You seem to have a problem following YHWH.

I take that back, you, along with Lindstedt have NO PROBLEM advocating the enforcement of YHWH's laws when HIS laws just so happen to agree with YOUR "laws". Your problem is not with me. That's only what you tell yourself. Your problem is with YHWH and your inability to submit yourself to HIM..
            The only thing different in your Police state is that it would be yourself making the determination as to what one could or could not do.
            Really? I wasn't aware that I wrote YHWH's LAWS. In fact, I know that I didn't.

YHWH's kingdom IS COMING TO EARTH as it is in heaven.

If you have a problem with YHWH's laws, and I'm certain HE will know this, perhaps it is time for you to start living it up as you damned well please while the wide road which leads to destruction is still an option; because ONLY law abiding citizens will inherit HIS kingdom. Haven't you heard?

YHWH's kingdom is a "police state"
            Yep, it's going to be run exactly in accord with the interpretations of Judas the jewst.

"You solemnly swear to tell the truth as You know it,

the whole truth as You believe it to be,

and nothing but what You think we need to hear."
            Originally posted by jewdass da jewst Howard
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2024

No. The way it runs, little boy, is EXACTLY as YHWH says it runs. That's what irritates you so much. You want to run the world YOUR way, but YHWH is going to run it HIS way. HIS way is given in the scripture, which is all I am relying on.

And that's the bottom line.

If I had MY way, there are several things, I can think of, that I'd like to do with impunity. If you have a scriptural argument to the contrary, I'm all ears.
            Originally posted by mein_twattt
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2032

6killer, I don't understand your enmity with an obvious kinsman. You would be hard pressed to find a truer Israelite! How can you possibly dispute the obvious truth to Yahweh's legislated morality? You have got to seriously stop being a lap dog and think for yourself, man! The words you're regurgitating on this thread are screaming "I AM A PHARISEE!" Your argument is pure rubbish, in an effort to continue a fight that is not yours. Yahweh's kingdom is not a police state...it is an omnipotent monarchy...A DICTATORSHIP! One I am gladly a part of, especially if it is being "policed" by the likes of Yahshua, Phineas, Elijah, Jeremiah...you get me? How dare you accuse James of "setting up a police state according to Judas the jewst"! The ONLY things James advocated were Yahweh's laws according to Yahweh's kingdom! That is all this humble Israelite has EVER advocated on this, or any other forum. You're going to get into hot water quick over here if you don't mind your manners and THE LAWS OF YHWH. Yahweh's kingdom is no democracy, and neither is this forum. If your demeanor is not respectful, you will be banned...screw your "freedom of speech" drivel - the jews have been using that one to further their agenda for decades! If you are not here TO LEARN, STUDY, OR FELLOWSHIP, take your silly lapdog habits elsewhere. We accept honest debate and arguments, not ridiculous ongoing feuds by immature children. SO 6KILLER, WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE? A CHILDISH LAPDOG OR A REAL ISRAELITE???
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=40#p2037

6killer, I don't understand your enmity with an obvious kinsman. You would be hard pressed to find a truer Israelite! How can you possibly dispute the obvious truth to Yahweh's legislated morality? You have got to seriously stop being a lap dog and think for yourself, man! The words you're regurgitating on this thread are screaming "I AM A PHARISEE!" Your argument is pure rubbish, in an effort to continue a fight that is not yours. Yahweh's kingdom is not a police state...it is an omnipotent monarchy...A DICTATORSHIP! One I am gladly a part of, especially if it is being "policed" by the likes of Yahshua, Phineas, Elijah, Jeremiah...you get me? How dare you accuse James of "setting up a police state according to Judas the jewst"! The ONLY things James advocated were Yahweh's laws according to Yahweh's kingdom! That is all this humble Israelite has EVER advocated on this, or any other forum. You're going to get into hot water quick over here if you don't mind your manners and THE LAWS OF YHWH. Yahweh's kingdom is no democracy, and neither is this forum. If your demeanor is not respectful, you will be banned...screw your "freedom of speech" drivel - the jews have been using that one to further their agenda for decades! If you are not here TO LEARN, STUDY, OR FELLOWSHIP, take your silly lapdog habits elsewhere. We accept honest debate and arguments, not ridiculous ongoing feuds by immature children. SO 6KILLER, WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE? A CHILDISH LAPDOG OR A REAL ISRAELITE???
            If you desire myself to leave, speak up and I'll leave. James stuck his nose in a conflict between myself and Bryan Wright that was none of his business or concern not knowing what it was about over @ Jeromy Visser's forum, in some places that would have gotten him an ass whipping or worse.
            Originally posted by Les
            Originally posted by mein_twattt
            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=50#p2040

Les, I don't want him to leave either. I simply want him to man up. I expect the same of ALL my kinsmen.

James stuck his nose in a conflict between myself and Bryan Wright that was none of his business or concern not knowing what it was about over @ Jeromy Visser's forum, in some places that would have gotten him an ass whipping or worse.
            I was there, and I know what the story is. I don't remember James SUPPORTING that scum Bryan Wright (Billy Wood) one iota! Regardless, interjecting on a thread in a public forum produces this kind of behavior? I might understand it if James is a lewd, crude, obnoxious ass, but the proof is in the pudding, my friend. Please redirect that Gen 3:15 enmity you cherish so much toward Yahweh's enemies, not your kinfolk. Again, man up, or I will lobby to have you kicked...and I don't really want to.
            And thus it begins, when baal-priests infiltrate within the Body of Christ. They invariably threaten to censor and ban the genuine Christian Israelites who stand in their way.

Matt_Twatt: ZOGbot wannabe baal-priest. If you've seen one, then you've seen 666 more of them.

Well, the fighting on this forum shall be sent to my sub-forum where jewdass the jewst Howard and Mein_Twattt have no power to censor or ban anyone as long as William Finck remains strong.

Next, the proper response to this wannabe Mamzer Taliban setting itzself up like Abimelech over Christian Israel as our new pharisee baal-priests.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-08-2010, 09:51 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Abimelech Twattt & The Baal-Pickle Mamzer Schemers of Shechem

Abimelech Twattt & The Baal-Pickle Mamzer Schemers of Shechem

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1743
              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2055#p2055
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254456
              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...le-mamzer.html
              http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=887

Originally posted by Abimelech Mein_Twatt
              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...start=50#p2040

Les, I don't want him to leave either. I simply want him to man up. I expect the same of ALL my kinsmen.

James stuck his nose in a conflict between myself and Bryan Wright that was none of his business or concern not knowing what it was about over @ Jeromy Visser's forum, in some places that would have gotten him an ass whipping or worse.
              I was there, and I know what the story is. I don't remember James SUPPORTING that scum Bryan Wright (Billy Wood) one iota! Regardless, interjecting on a thread in a public forum produces this kind of behavior? I might understand it if James is a lewd, crude, obnoxious ass, but the proof is in the pudding, my friend. Please redirect that Gen 3:15 enmity you cherish so much toward Yahweh's enemies, not your kinfolk. Again, man up, or I will lobby to have you kicked...and I don't really want to.
              Well, I don't expect you to 'man up' and admit to supporting jewdass the jewst both here and on Pisser's Cinder. So why complain about the Genesis 3:15 sides being chosen? You support jewdass the jewst and jewdass the jewst supports Jeromy Visser and Jeromy Visser has his pet jew mamzer who likes to claim that Christian Identity is a Racial Fraud and that everyone, including his ZOGbot criminal confederate is a mamzer, but especially Pastor Wesley Swift and Pastor Richard Butler. Those reading this matter in a public forum will of course draw their own conclusions as to who and what you serve.

Rather than that you abuse like another Abimelech the power that William Finck gave you on behalf of your 'Mamzer Taliban' and that you should join DaveUK and others over on Pisser's Cinder in complaining that White Men have free speech subordinate to having jewdass the jewst and its claim that "mamzers and jews can tell Christian Israel something" -- as I'm sure such have shown proven that they want to all the time -- why don't you simply move Pastor John Britton's latest posts and the response down to my subforum?

You and jewdass the jewst have been claiming to be of Christian Israel, what, two months now? And already you trumped-up whigger and mamzer ZOGbots are going to threaten Pastor Neumann Britton's nephew, James Britton's son, Lorraine Swift's cousin with expulsion from this forum.

Way to go, Obadiah 1:18/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666's Mein_Twattt. All of aboveground and underground Christian Israel will certainly have something 'interesting' to talk about. It is not as if Christian Israel hasn't had a previous 666 ZOGbot mamzer and whigger incursions. The reason that you get to run wild is because there is no organized above-ground DSCI Church, not even a few addlepated skinhead shitheads running about to and fro, now that Pastor Butler died over five years ago. So maybe you Internut Tough Guys really have no useful function any more, not that you ever did.

Now I don't think you have the political power to get what you want. This thread has degenerated into a sort of shoving match and it might be in your interest to simply let it be buried from public eye, but if it isn't, then so be it.

Christian Israel don't need no newbie mamzer or whigger ZOGbots telling them what to do and won't tolerate it in any case. Such a deal, to kick out the jew, and have the addlepated mamzer and whigger ZOGbot try to take over. But in every single case, when this has happened, the end result is a jew mamzer and whigger baal-priest ghetto, with the infiltraitors looking out, locked in like an invading force garrisoned amongst a hostile population.

You are not going to succeed in what you want. There are some people who see right through you. Call it Genesis 3:15 in action.

You are a little man with a little bit of power and of course you can be trusted to abuse it. But I think that Christian Israel neither wants nor needs any such abuse. And, that the way to get you to stop is to embarrass and humiliate you until you decide to 'pull a Pisser' and hide or delete the offending thread.

You ZOGling whiggers and mamzers will have it no other way. But in the end, you will be detected for what you are, in large part for jewr tyranny over Christian Israel.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-08-2010, 09:55 PM. Reason: Add Link

Comment

Every Man To MY Tent, Ih Christian Israel!!!

Every Man To MY Tent, Oh Christian Israel!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1744
                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2056#p2056
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254458
                http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...christian.html
                http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=889

Every Christian Israelite man to MY Tent, er, subforum, Oh Christian Israel!!!

At least that is what used to be said back in the daze when the Philistines and Canaanite/Edomite jews were threatening to whip our ancestors' ancestors & asses!!! Mein_Twatt is begging to censor/ban anyone who gets in his and jewdass da jewst Howard's way. Theyz another little Ashkenazi Defecation League/$outhern Professional Liars Center!!! Time to split up and regroup, like a lone-wolf Internut commando!!!!!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1743
                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2055#p2055

For the ZOGbot baal-priest mamzers and whigger ZOGbots attack, and they do claim to be strong, and increased with ZOGbux, and Internut Tough Guys, but are instead ZOGbot baal-pickles, and mamzers and whiggers who are thoroughly addlepated and armed with nothing but the jawbone of theyz asses.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-08-2010, 10:03 PM. Reason: Add Link

Comment

What this thread turned into and why.

What this thread turned into and why.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1753#post1753
                  http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2087#p2087
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254460
                  http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/03/...o-and-why.html
                  http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=891

Originally posted by southbendw1
                  http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...5&p=2087#p2082

This thread was started to discuss the herbs that Yahweh gave to the world as a gift to use a precious natural resource. It was also to bring to light how some are trying to demonize others for being a proponent of a God given plant that is mentioned in scripture. So, how did it turn into more of this "movement turd" soap opera B.S. ? That should be in a separate thread just for rambling on in riddled ebonics.
                  Neither Pastor John Britton nor myself gave a rat's ass about dopeheads and niggerweed. There is no overt law of YHWH against using dope, although there is against being a drunkard. As we look at it, a doper is on par with a drunkard. Addictive personalities will ALWAYS grow addicted to something, and so we never trust a junkie for anything. So we really didn't have much of anything to say against 'Cannabis' and nothing at all to say in favor of 'Cannabis.' We tolerate dopers, but toleration is a long way from approving of such.

You really should blame Matt Twatt ZOGbottt and jewdass the jewst for this. They hijacked this thread in order to lure me and Pastor John Britton away from my subforum in order to have a pretext for banning us. It got so bad that MatttTwatttt ZOGbottt was even cummin' to my subforum to threaten to ban me there after I told the genuine Christian Israelites to break off and regroup onto my subforum.

So I called up William Finck and told him what was going on, and got Bill's assurance that MatttTwattt ZOGbottt wouldn't be able to ban either myself or Pastor John Britton on these hidden subforums. I also asked that the last of this thread be pinched off so that I could deal with these two mamzer ZOGbots as necessary on my subforum, but Bill decided that he couldn't be bothered with dealing with this stupid shit which occurs on these forums, and decided to pinch off an entirely new subforum to put these threads which have degenerated into garbage. And he would talk to MatttTwattt about how not to abuse the power given to him, for me not to rub it in just yet, and so we chatted a bit longer. Fifteen minutes later this thread and a number of others were flushed in their entirety into this aptly-named "Sewer" subforum. And MatttTwatt ZOGbottt is now whining all about it as well.

Now this doesn't bother me one bit. When this MattOtt first showed up, a number of people thought this lying sack of shit was a ZOGbot. And so they dropped out. And since then MatttTwatt ZOGbottt has been trying to get old-time DSCI censored and banned and these infiltraiting mamzers and baal-priests put into power. Nothing new in this. Like Pastor John Britton says, this is not our first time to the Bowel-Movement rodeo. Let's see: Charles 'the Worst' Stewart's listserver, Rick Savage's ID-L, Holy_Wars@jewhoogruppen, $permFront and now Pisser's Cinder. In each case, the infected listserver or forum either becomes another jew ghetto and collapses or like certain White countries, throws out the jew and mamzer incursion. In my case, I would form my own listservers and forums, and the sniping would continue until the baal-priest ghetto fell apart. $permFront is different because it generates newbies who cum and go.

Now, due to jewr tone, I have you pegged as a diseased whigger sheep with brain-flukes telling jewrself to listen to jewkals, to crawl off with them into the Wilderness of Sin, and to there be eaten alive from the nuts and asshole first. To which I say: Please, do what the jewkals and jewr inferior blood urge you to do and run off with them so that I don't have to club you over the head and burn jewr carcass.

Every little whigger wanting to play at being Christian Identity and Aryan Nations, runs wild, and finding that established DSCI pastors like myself have standards, immediately run to trumped-up ZOGbots claiming to run a whigger and mamzer recycling center, and want to piss on those who wouldn't have them. Some, like LiarBill DeClue(less) want to play the ordination game, looking like the jew mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood to first get an ordination from someone and then to 'trade-up' to something higher. These baal-pickles and mamzers do not realize that it is YHWH who sends His Pastors, cf. Jeremiah 3:15, and not some man running a scam who gives out ordinations. The Law of YHWH is NOT written on their hearts like it is the Christian Israelite, and so they must create a pharisaical set of [d]rules, and try to [d]rule over Christian Israel, when all along they were detected for not being what they claimed to be. And so they get upset at 'losing' something that they never had any real part in -- the company and salvation of Christian Israel.

Unless you have political and propaganda ability, there is no sense whatsoever in showing your ass. None. The genuine Christian Identity believer is deep underground, knowing how to worship YHWH, and thus has no need to listen bowel-Movement drama. And thus, if they do have an Internet connection which can be traced, they proceed to only download my material, and this material.

It is only poseurs and pretenders without dollars or sense which infest these forums and fall prey when mamzer ZOGbots attack.

The bowel-Movement is a network of nodes, and not a hierarchy. It is when a hierarchy is attempted that ZOGbots infiltrate in and mamzers attack. The solution is to speak plainly when you are a network communication node, not worry overmuch about the care and feeding of whigger sheep and mamzer goats, and thus the jewkal ZOGbots have nothing to attack suckcessfully.

So, what ends up happening was that William Finck allowed free speech for a recognized DSCI pastor to speak his piece, the ZOGbot mamzers and whiggers wanted to set up a forum Ashkenazi Defecation League/$outhern Professional Liars Center and tell the Christian Israelite what they could or could not say. Notice of this was given to the Christian King running this little kingdom, and a free-speech forum was established and the jew-rat piss&shit defiled portion was flushed down into the sewer. And all is as it should be now.

Some diseased whigger sheep are bleating about the matter. Nothing to be done. They will get better or they will die. So many diseased animals to bother to mess with, when there are so many healthy animals out there running wild underground needing DSCI-theology supplements.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-08-2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Whigger & Mamzer Ass-Clowns of Christian Identity

Where Do We Get These PissPul?

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=2199#p2199
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254062
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1814#post1814

Originally posted by obadliar666

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...0&p=2083#p2083

"Hail Kinsmen!

I am Pastor Mao Tse-Trotsky Adolphus Washington, the Christian Identity preacher. Fear my name!"

Sci-Fi Faber, The Pisser and Hal Turner made me the Head Abimelech In Charge of Whigger Nutsionalist Matt Twatt ZOGBottt Honor Kort beatdowns and I'd be over to Marty's House to wind up snout-down with assparagus growing out my unwashed bunghole, but regrettably Pastor Lindstedt sent his little demon dog Buddy the Poopy Dawg/Lil' Cujo/Baalzepup to munch on the seat of my consciousness -- my pea-sized brain rattling around inside my sphincter-void -- and Baalzepup has been pulling an 'Alien' on me and munching on my former five-incher and making it a Pisser/Wonger-sized three-inch Bonnie-gordawhacker. Woe, Woe, is me!!! That Baalzepup is worse than all Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!!!!!!
                    This particular idiot is a sure sign as to why the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity church has degenerated due to the course that Pastor Richard Butler chose in doing away with Pastor Wesley Swift's family oriented Church of Jesus Christ Christian in favor of Butler's Aryan Nations skinhead/criminal/mamzer ZOGbot vermin.

This idiot actually called my show bitching about how he didn't like the show and 'travelled across country to impose 'honor-kort' beatdowns." Never answered is where the ZOGbux cums for this foolishness, much less the lawful authority for wandering idiotic mamzers -- as this is not Christian Israelite behavior -- to engage in home invasions and assaults.

So, if I had this mamzer yapping about '"honor kort beatdowns" my initial impressions would be to simply pull a shotgun or rifle from behind the door and simply put this deluded mamzer idjit out if itz misery. But usually I work upon my second thoughts refined, and probably what I would do would be to shoot its legs out from under it, and then proceed to find out where it lives, who sent it, and sign a confession of guilt. Then, upon the most opportune moment, exterminate the rest of the nests of rats.

Originally posted by SoredMamzer
                    Originally posted by obadliar666
                    "Hail Kinsmen!

I am Pastor Mao Tse-Trotsky Adolphus Washington, the Christian Identity preacher. Fear my name!"

Make way for the new and improved Sword Brethren, henceforth to be known as Karl Marx Tito Stalin Mugabe Thomas Jefferson Mussolini Hitler IV aka SoredMamzer.
                    Another idiot mamzer criminal out to redefine DSCI. Whenever they find a means of incursion, they will swarm around someone who will tolerate them and up to theyz' mamzer ass-clown tricks. They couldn't get in during the days of Pastor Wesley Swift -- the family-oriented Church wouldn't let these criminals playing at being Aryan in the congregation door -- but they found their niche in the daze of Butler -- and they destroyed Butler's life because he didn't have the good sense to scrape off this dogshit from off his shoes, but had to track it in, and as a result 95% of the Church fled to their own one, two, and three-family congregations. And a good thing, too. Pastor Butler's last days were surrounded by ZOGbot criminals like Rick Spring, the last of which vermin is Jeromy Visser. The August Kreis not-Aryan Nations faction consisted of Sci-Fi Faber and still has criminal idiots engaged in 'litterature' drops in nigger and beaner and whigger neighborhoods for no other reason apparently other than to frighten jews into contributing more shekels to the Ashkenazi Defecation League and the $outhern Professional Liar's Center.

Another hypocritical pharisaical lying mamzer is jewdass the jewst Howard. The deluded senile old mamzer 'thinks' that it has hid itz snout. And it works with whiggers. But not to long-term Israelites. This vermin gets to run wild on the rest of Finck's Forum, but not here. On Pisser's Cinder, but not on Christian Nationalist. And I'll even wish this toothless old mamzer jewkal well in taking down diseased addlepated whigger sheep so that I don't have to club and burn such diseased animals before they infect the rest of the herd.

Now this Ukranian Patriot wants to know whether I consider the Russians to be Israelites. And my answer is that the overwhelming lot of them are not. And thus I don't give much concern as to whether they like me calling myself after Iron Felix Dzerzhinsky for whatever reasons of my own. But that is the impulse of mamzers and jews: they claim to be one of us, and then once inside seek by deceit to become our masters. If Ukranian Patriot is of Christian Israel, then let him work on his countrymen and let me work on mine, as I live within the highest percentage of Christian Identity -- albeit One-Seedliners -- throughout the ZOGland. I need not explain myself to those who are not within my areas of responsibility, any more than Paul reported to Peter or Peter reported to Paul.

Now these critters who have shown up the past few months, and who seek to take over, to impose theyz Babtist Hobbyist, Pentecostal Linthead, Eastern Orthodoxer, or New Covenant Cornholer fetishes upon what is the White Man's Racial Religion, well to them I say, "Have at it." All you will get to go with you are the other mamzers and the stupider whiggers who really have no business within Christian Israel.

But the truth of the matter is that I am recognized as the de facto political head of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church to the Movement. This is annoying those who whine that they don't like what I say or preach, especially given that the message sent is one of civil war and violence against ZOG/Babylon and anyone who in any way supports ZOG/Babylon.

Hence those who have recently shown up, and whom have neither works nor pedigree, I do not recognize you as legitimate, either by birth of by process. When you show that Genesis 3:15 enmity, do not be surprised when you receive it back, as it is the Law of YHWH which both the Spawn of Satan and the Sons of Men both obey.

If you do not like my fruits, my peaches if you [s]will, then don't shake my tree.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-23-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Pisser & Pisser's Pisspot

Pisser & Pisser's Pisspot

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post253760
                      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1817

Pisser and his pisspot really need to take a look in the mirror when they try to describe you and Martin. They are such paranoiacs that they cannot see this is a non-denominational free speech forum for mostly white political malcontents. They're fixated on the notion that someone called them on their shit so soon after they bared down and squeezed it out onto the net. This forum reflects what real people would actually say, not what politically correct zombies or indoctrinated whiggers supremacists would regurgitate. Since it has objectively deemed them to be untermensch, they must react the way paranoids always do to the real world, by claiming an agenda against them.

Pisser and pisspot preach to a choir of whiggers, who look up and see one of their own: A gaunt, brain addled son of a bitch who will bend over at the first opportunity for profit. They want to keep this whigger flock as far away from SI as possible lest they develop a tic and go back to whatever hole or so-called Church they crawled to the piss puddle from.

Comment

Pore Pore Pityfool Pisser Becums OwlShit

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1818
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254054

Originally posted by Fugasnaya
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post253760

Pisser and his pisspot really need to take a look in the mirror when they try to describe you and Martin. They are such paranoiacs that they cannot see this is a non-denominational free speech forum for mostly white political malcontents. They're fixated on the notion that someone called them on their shit so soon after they bared down and squeezed it out onto the net. This forum reflects what real people would actually say, not what politically correct zombies or indoctrinated whiggers supremacists would regurgitate. Since it has objectively deemed them to be untermensch, they must react the way paranoids always do to the real world, by claiming an agenda against them.

Pisser and pisspot preach to a choir of whiggers, who look up and see one of their own: A gaunt, brain addled son of a bitch who will bend over at the first opportunity for profit. They want to keep this whigger flock as far away from SI as possible lest they develop a tic and go back to whatever hole or so-called Church they crawled to the piss puddle from.
                        All of this has happened before. It happened in May 2000 after this probable FBI operative gave his observation post, Holy_War@yahoogroups.com over to this miscegenating fake-OSLer Andy Anderson. Whereupon I counterattacked and set up a new yahoogroup named Christian_Nationalist.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christian_Nationalist/

The first message? The Holy_War Listserver is compromised. Andy Anderson, this Meggie/Gabbyrelle, and a few others took over another e-mail listserver and I managed to help the owner in turn lock them out. Meggie got me kicked off the Internet by having the Granby Telephone Company kick me off.

But what happened was spying and espionage, with the Baal-Crew pissing and moaning about what was written on Christian_Nationalist and ZOG's_War. They would go over and piss and moan about what was said on these outside listservers and forums and get told to go get raped and eventually they were faced with the unpleasant choice between hiding their forums from outsiders and thus becoming irrelevant, or getting what they should have relegated to private e-mail outed. The end result was that they were ghettoized and left doing nothing but whining about how much they were hurting. Eventually they nuked their own Outhouse and blamed ZOG for doing so.

So the same thing applies during the move from jewhoogruppen to phpbb and v-bulletin forums. These ZOG false fronts end up becummin outed, and with nothing to do but to become the haven for trolls and lurkers. The same tricks of infiltration and subversion and espionage remain the same.

Jeromy Visser got revealed as being nothing more than an amoral, gaunt meth-goober whose pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has no morals or good sense either. Visser conspired with Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner to 'excommunicate' me and the fools don't realize that since they have nothing but ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers running wild, that they don't have any moral authority to kick anyone out of the above-ground DSCI church -- not when they theysselfs are caught thieves, liars and hypocrites. None. The obverse in fact, because they have been outed for what they are -- thieving whigger and mamzer ZOGbots.

So, I applied the term "Pisser's Cinder" to Visser's old v-bulletin forum because I knew that it would becum a burnt-out ghetto of nothing but confirmed whigger and mamzer ZOGbots well in advance of being banned as planned. And so Pisser's Cinder becum. Pisser's Pussy Parlor is a new v-bulletin v 4.0 storehouse of VNNF RSS-feed gorp.

So now that they are reduced to nothing more than yapping about how they are going to beat up 6Killer as they stalk his family's Facebook pages, or rack up the Piglice Testicle-Eating Syndrome cases and pelt-loads yapping about what a 'shorteyes' I am. Nothing new here by ZOGbots and regime criminals and whiggers and mamzers pretending to be CI. I have to wonder why they even bother trying to get into something which will inevitably detect them and either wall them off or suck them in and destroy them.

It is impossible to successfully infiltrate DSCI forever. You are either not White, and even if White you don't know how to act, or if you do become DSCI then your loyalties change and in becomming one of us you then will feed ZOG lies and become a double agent.

The Pisser forgot what every liar and thief should know: sooner or later you will be found out. And that is what happened. Jeromy Visser is like a skunk caught in the talons of an owl -- sooner or later, no matter how much the skunk shits and pisses and wriggles, the talons won't turn loose and the ride will be over and the beak will nip out jewr throat and pore Pisser will become nothing more than owlshit.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1818
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254054

All of this has happened before. It happened in May 2000 after this probable FBI operative gave his observation post, Holy_War@yahoogroups.com over to this miscegenating fake-OSLer Andy Anderson. Whereupon I counterattacked and set up a new yahoogroup named Christian_Nationalist.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Christian_Nationalist/

The first message? The Holy_War Listserver is compromised. Andy Anderson, this Meggie/Gabbyrelle, and a few others took over another e-mail listserver and I managed to help the owner in turn lock them out. Meggie got me kicked off the Internet by having the Granby Telephone Company kick me off.

But what happened was spying and espionage, with the Baal-Crew pissing and moaning about what was written on Christian_Nationalist and ZOG's_War. They would go over and piss and moan about what was said on these outside listservers and forums and get told to go get raped and eventually they were faced with the unpleasant choice between hiding their forums from outsiders and thus becoming irrelevant, or getting what they should have relegated to private e-mail outed. The end result was that they were ghettoized and left doing nothing but whining about how much they were hurting. Eventually they nuked their own Outhouse and blamed ZOG for doing so.

So the same thing applies during the move from jewhoogruppen to phpbb and v-bulletin forums. These ZOG false fronts end up becummin outed, and with nothing to do but to become the haven for trolls and lurkers. The same tricks of infiltration and subversion and espionage remain the same.

Jeromy Visser got revealed as being nothing more than an amoral, gaunt meth-goober whose pet mamzer Bryan Wright/Billy Wood has no morals or good sense either. Visser conspired with Sci-Fi Faber and Hal Turner to 'excommunicate' me and the fools don't realize that since they have nothing but ZOGbot whiggers and mamzers running wild, that they don't have any moral authority to kick anyone out of the above-ground DSCI church -- not when they theysselfs are caught thieves, liars and hypocrites. None. The obverse in fact, because they have been outed for what they are -- thieving whigger and mamzer ZOGbots.

So, I applied the term "Pisser's Cinder" to Visser's old v-bulletin forum because I knew that it would becum a burnt-out ghetto of nothing but confirmed whigger and mamzer ZOGbots well in advance of being banned as planned. And so Pisser's Cinder becum. Pisser's Pussy Parlor is a new v-bulletin v 4.0 storehouse of VNNF RSS-feed gorp.

So now that they are reduced to nothing more than yapping about how they are going to beat up 6Killer as they stalk his family's Facebook pages, or rack up the Piglice Testicle-Eating Syndrome cases and pelt-loads yapping about what a 'shorteyes' I am. Nothing new here by ZOGbots and regime criminals and whiggers and mamzers pretending to be CI. I have to wonder why they even bother trying to get into something which will inevitably detect them and either wall them off or suck them in and destroy them.

It is impossible to successfully infiltrate DSCI forever. You are either not White, and even if White you don't know how to act, or if you do become DSCI then your loyalties change and in becomming one of us you then will feed ZOG lies and become a double agent.

The Pisser forgot what every liar and thief should know: sooner or later you will be found out. And that is what happened. Jeromy Visser is like a skunk caught in the talons of an owl -- sooner or later, no matter how much the skunk shits and pisses and wriggles, the talons won't turn loose and the ride will be over and the beak will nip out jewr throat and pore Pisser will become nothing more than owlshit.

Hail Victory!!!

Bryan Wright is not White and the verdict is still out on Visser.

Comment

DSCI Clergy Ousting jewkals

DSCI Clergy Ousting jewkals

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1883#post1883
                            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...7&p=2291#p2291
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...611#post258611
                            http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...9&p=6680#p6680

Originally posted by SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer
                            http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...7&p=2290#p2290

So now you're working with Pastor Visser again? All of us ZOGbots -- Me & Mattt_Twatt ZOGbottt & jewdass the jewst Howard & CornholingCanSaveZOG & Whiney Dave UK & both Obaliars666 are going ass-to-mouth with them thieving meth-goobering baal-priest mamzers Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood and The Pisser. But being an especially stupid baal-priest ZOGbot with a Genesis 3:15 enmity against YHWH's pastors I simply wasn't smart enough to check the date on the link to your forum, Pastor Lindstedt. Being an especially stupid and greedy ZOGbot gilt with cut nuts, I thought that this trifle was a truffle.

About three weeks ago you called him a "fruit loop meth-goober" as well as a "caught liar" and a "zog bot" yet now here you are saying everybody should work with him... Is he a meth-goober zog bot or are you crazy and insane because you seem to be all over the place...as surely as I'm a lying kike cocksucker pretending behind a name to be a legitimate baal-priest. All of us Internut jews, whiggers and mamzers wanting to play ZOGbot 'think' that we are going to take down an Elijah of 16 years by being an especially clever baal-priest ZOGbot infilltraitor of nearly 6.66 months.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...p?p=2030#p2030

You also referred to his ministry CPM as-

Jeromy Visser of CPM (Covenant Pisspul's Mamzerizers)
                            So three weeks ago he was a zog-bot meth-user who you declared to be a mamzer, now you are calling for us to work with him? We ZOGbots are, of course, but we want to bitch about you doing so, Pastor Marty.

You are clearly insane and in need of major mental/medical help, whereass I'm just a typpycull mamzer or whigger ZOGbot trying to infiltrate within Christian Israel and that means trying my mamzer/whigger ZOGbot best to drive out the genuine Pastors, Pastor Marty. Why, I learned the jew science of psychiatry from sucking off 666 jew psychiatry students who wanted to send you goyim off to the NutHouse. I learned a bit of jew jargon and slurped down 6,666 gallons of jew spunk and took 666 jew cocks down my mangina in doing this as well. Only Genesis 3:15 revealed my snout. You are all over the place and your behavior seems to follow a roller-coaster pattern. You genuine Nazis and DSCI pastors are insane and us mamzer/whigger ZOGbots -- why we're typpycull. You suffer from Delusions of Grandeur, Pastor Marty, while us jew mamzers and shabbes whigger ZOGbots want to crowd the trough provided by William Finck like an earlier [de]generation crowded Pastor Butler's compound, seeking that which we cannot get for our own jewselfs, and thus suffer from Delusions of Adequacy Somebody is a friend one day and a "mamzer meth-goober" the next day, then back to friend the day after that... You need a lot of help, whereas all I am suffering from, me and the other ZOGbots, is Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome -- but please don't let us succumb until after at least three or four daze of questioning -- we'll tell you all our pea-brains know before the skinning.
                            Let's see. I've been in the bowel Movement for sixteen years and the Christian Identity element of it on the Internut for fifteen of these years and it never fails that some ZOGbot whigger or mamzer of less than six months thinks that it knows enough to hide itz snout and can proceed to give in to itz Genesis 3:15 nature and attack when it thinks that this experienced veteran is weak. I imagine that after I've publicly skinned out 666 detected ZOGbots that I can rest in peace in my grave for 666 years because nobody will dare risk that I am really dead.

Genesis 3:15 is the ONLY law of YHWH that you dirty jews and mamzers and shabbes whiggers obey. You simply can't help jewrselfs. Going out on Genesis 3:15 foot patrols and ambushing ZOGbot mamzers and whiggers over on phorafags/feebs is why I got banned from there last year, as the Belgian sephardic jews running it as an IP-mining trap didn't like me causing so much trouble with their fuktards who didn't like me ambushing them.

In any case, I've told William Finck that he doesn't want to fall into Pastor Butler's trap and try to rehabilitate all the criminal vermin 'thinking' that the above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church should be run according to the wishes of you vermin amongst which there is a large concentration of ZOGbots. They lost Butler his farm and made his last years miserable and thoroughly infiltrated Butler's aboveground Church and the Aryan Nations. But Bill is a big boy and if he wishes to allow you jewkals and other vermin around him thinking that he will get a better result than Jesus did in allowing a jew around to run His purse, then so be it. I don't tell others how to run their business. A month ago I told him that Mattt Twattt ZOGbottt was running wild and wanting to abuse itz power and Bill simply told the silly critter to stay out of my subforum if it didn't like what it was reading. I've advised my friends and allies to stay on my reservation as well, because they won't like it when jews/mamzers/whiggers/ZOGbots attack.

Now what should drive you ZOGbots up the wall is the nature of the Christian Israelite sheep. They don't like seeing their Pastors fighting with you infiltrated jewkals and dogs and baal-priests because like all sheep, they fear violence. Sheep seldom win when their guardians are under attack because it means that their guardian might lose or be killed. I don't explain that I like to shoot jewkals using them as bait, and that they are not to interfere when I gut-shoot and geld and skin alive some jewkal that they stupidly mistook for a fellow sheep. Now the smarter sheep with long experience say, "Well, that is Pastor Lindstedt being Pastor Lindstedt. He has unorthodox policies, but judging by the 663 pelts already gotten, perhaps all he is doing is trying to get a few more without proactively having to enter the Wilderness of Sin to round them out."

So, SoredMamzer, I've been watching jewrself for a few months and there is definitely a Genesis 3:15 enmity between us. Now I know you really 'think,' like all ZOG piglice, that you are very, very smart and that Christian sheeple won't let my kind interrogate you harshly. For that you are a complete fool as well as a liar, like all the ZOGbot spawn of Satan. I don't have a bit of scruples in using any method or means of finding out who or what you are, what you know, and how far the disease extends into the herd. I've seen plenty of piglice smirks 'thinking' that the Resistance just got to play by the Marquis of Queensbury [d]rules, after they have destroyed the illusion of the CONstipation and Bill of Goods. Rest assured, you will tell me everything and anything I want to know and want me to think that I've wrung you out so that you and jewr entire misbegotten treasonous whigger and mamzer abomination family and friends can hurry up, get a quick bullet and die.

Klunt Downey and now The Pisser knows enough to quit while they are behind. You do not -- yet.

Now I could explain the above first message, but as I look at it, why not let you jewkals 'think' that I am a complete idiot and let you attack? It got you to attack, didn't it? I don't need to explain myself to the sheep. My sheep hear my voice and understand my parables. The goats are in constant rebellion and I look forward to theyz giving me an excuse to butcher such out.

You can't take down something with nothing. You, SoredMamzer, have nothing. Nobody knows jewr real name or who jew're. Whereas, everyone who belongs within DSCI, and those who do not belong in DSCI, knows and often fears me, as well they should.

Hail Victory!!!

Libertarian Candidate for u$ $senaturd from Missery

Comment

I hear jew kikeing butt jew can't cum in

I hear jew kikeing butt jew can't cum in, SoredMamzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1884
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...7&p=2303#p2303
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258612
                              http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...9&p=6715#p6715

Originally posted by SoredMamzer
                              http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...7&p=2303#p2296

Hey, you lying straight-jacketed freak, most people know me and who/what I am -- an agent provacateur. Now let me claim to drop some names. I've met Eli, I've met Bill Finck, I've met Bill G in Indiana, I've met Jerel and his group -- and according to 6Killer everyone named 'Jerel' turns out to be a jew -- and this is no exception, hence the Genesis 3:15 enmity, and I've been doing shows for over three years now. Nobody knows that jew're a ZOGbot on the Internut.

So I'll screetch like a kike about to get a Zyklon-B fleabath and never ever understand that I've revealed what I am for nothing. Bill Finck and Eli James don't and won't tell Lindstedt how to run his ministry any more than Pastor Lindstedt tells them how to run theirs -- and that is the way things go in the above-ground DSCI Church. What ZOGbots like myself want is NEVER a matter of cooncern to anything other than my fellow jews, mamzers and ZOGbots.

I'm so mad that I think I'll crawl off and chew off another inch off my own pecker and becum a really really sored mamzer.
                              Look, SoredMamzer. The fact of the matter is that you idiot ZOGbot mamzers and whiggers don't know how to behave. You can't fit in in any two-family underground DSCI congregation or even most OSLer congregations. So like every other agent provacateur, you 'think' that if you feed a line of bull to some other above-ground DSCI clergyman that that will get jewrself in and then you get to run things.

That's not the way it works. Not the way it works at all.

If I were to find out jewr real name, I'd post it as a probable ZOGbot agent provacateur and nobody intelligent would give you the time of day. Why should they? What do you produce that they need so awfully bad that they will break the internal security that keeps them safer underground? Nothing. Nothing at all.

And pissing and moaning about what a freak I am produces nothing because I NEVER want to find out who people are and where they live. After 16 years my position in the DSCI Church is beyond reproach by everything except pissed-off mamzers and whiggers wanting me to give them my seal of approval, which they won't get. If I catch some agents provacateur like The Pisser and Sci-Fi Faber skulking about, I blow the whistle on them and their collection of whigger and mamzer ZOGbots, and that is that. They never recover from me putting out the word on them because I am known, feared and respected for what I do.

So neither Eli James nor William Finck can get you into the House of Israel with you behaving the way you behave -- as a ZOGbot wanting in real bad and having nothing that anyone really needs. And, as mentioned before, you are some sort of criminal, possibly a mamzer or maybe even a whigger piece of shit that doesn't belong within Christian Israel. I've caught you lying several times, and such is the strength of my position that I don't even need to say where and when. All I have to do is to announce that you are a liar and probable agent provacateur and you are finished in the underground DSCI Church, and a deal jewkal smarming in the above-ground DSCI Church. Once you get caught out in a lie, then there is no need to even bother to argue further, as nothing other than diseased animals and fellow jewkals will listen to jewrself.

By all means have a Talkshoe Internut radio program. Let's see. A jewkal with no name isn't going to get very far. A ZOGbot with a real name will get as far as Mattt Twattt ZOGbottt, and again not very far.

jews and mamzers and whiggers playing at being agents provacateur baal-priests don't get very far within the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity portion of the bowel Movement.

Go chew jewr pecker down to a nubbin for all I give a shit, you jewkal ZOGbot mamzer or whigger ass-clown.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Baalzepup's Got Bette Davis Eyes

Baalzepup's Got Bette Davis Eyes

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2850#post2850
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...950#post285950
                                http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1430#post11430
                                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...8&p=4211#p4211
                                http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...avis-eyes.html

Originally posted by VictorSwitzer
                                Hilarious picture and poll Victor. I'll be borrowing a copy of Baalzepup Pisser-Possum-Bane and his Gogzilla eyes for my own forum. Since I don't think that the poll covers my conception of my purpose in life, I'll pass on voting.

I see that you visit more often since Jeromy Visser nuked Pisser's Pussy Palace, Pisser's History, and went and changed or deleted posts everywhere. Since it is clear that the little criminal is laying low probably permanently, I wouldn't expect Da Pisser-Possum to rise from the dead this time. Visser deleted a lot of work from his stupid followers, and is living in the vicinity of its fellow mamzer Bryan Wright in Washington State from what I gather.

But Victor, you follow who you please. Da Pisser has been a disappointment, even to its fellow ZOGbots, from what I gather. An honest man doesn't delete or hide posts or nuke entire forums, like Visser did. Even Alex Linder is more honest than Visser insofar as that goes.

Originally posted by LegionOfSaints
                                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...8&p=4192#p4192

Martin is ungodly. Anyone who promotes rape of women are worthless. Besides who would want a filthy race-mixing whore to produce babies, we want her genes wiped out. It's sad he promotes himself as an Identity Pastor when stripped of that position by Pastor Gulett of the Church Of The Sons Of YHVH for promoting that kind of ungodly filth.

Remember this brothers, people will read the kind of trash he puts out, and they will assume we are all stark raving mad sadists and rapists. This guy only does damage to the Christian Identity faith and to the Cause, he should be shunned like the vermin that he is.

In my opinion any person that promotes these kind of ideas are not for us.

Charlie Thorn
                                Church Of The Sons Of YHVH/Legion Of Saints
                                http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org
                                Church Of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations
                                http://www.aryannations88.com

P.S. Check out the Sword Of Truth Broadcasts produced by Pastor Gulett at http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org
                                I promise you that you will not be disappointed.
                                Yes, yes, regime criminals, jews and mamzers like to 'think' that whiggers are too good to pay back in kind. Above is just another whigger, mamzer, glibberToon, jew, mud/crud all whining that the White Man can play rough when cornered. This must be whigger/mamzer/ZOGling #667 whining about what an evil asshole I am in that I don't care if my SS gets some Esther-kikess pussy as long as they finish off their chew toys when done. Since Bill Finck doesn't believe in telegony, then what difference does it make?

I recommend that much of your following, at least the more worthless and ZOGbots, decide to join with the Mullets&Gullets. They all derive from Auggie Kreis and if you give any one of Auggie's Disciples twenty-five ZOGbux to join and ten ZOGbux a month for meth-money, then they will let anyone join. Don't have to be either Christian Identity or even Aryan to join. jewdass the jewst and Matt Twatt ZOGbott can become majer-mamzers, and soregent-corpsorals with the Mullets&Gullets. If any bank-robberies are being planned so that Bradley Jenkins and Morris Gulett want to score some Bolivian mestizo nose-candy, it is to be hoped that all the Mullets&Gullets will be scooped up and disposed of so that Sci-Fi Faber and jewrold O'Hybernigger O'Brien can have their turn at the $PLC/ADL litterature trough.

But thanks to Chuckie, I no longer have to refrain from airing old dirty laundry regarding the Gullet side of the Mullets&Gullets. Makes me wish that I didn't save Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH -- twice -- seeing that Morris seems to want to go back to prison because he is doing the same stupid crap he did before he got sent in.

But, it is a good thing that these ZOG false fronts clear out the dygenic and degenerate and weak and stupid.

When I get through with the Mullets&Gullets, I bet that they will have to stay on theys' ADL/$PLC reservation like the Pisser-possums had to.

Originally posted by Matt Twott ZOG-bot
                                http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...8&p=4192#p4195

Many of us have had "run ins" with Martin. I myself have had a knock down, drag out battle with him over his slander of our brethren. In the end, I have learned to pity him. I don't know him well enough to 'understand' him, but it is not for me to understand, though I agree 100% that he does NOT represent DSL CI in it's true form, and if anyone outside of the trailer park trash zone catches wind of his rants, it puts a hurtin on the true message.
                                You wanted to abuse your power as a moderator to ban and censor Pastor John Britton and them myself -- even on my own sub-forum. That is partly why most people think you are a ZOG agent provocateur, Matt Twatt ZOGbott. You tread the self-same path as Klunt Downey in wanting to impose censorship upon the Christian Identity above-ground Faithful. I made a telephone call to Bill Finck and told him what you were threatening like a jew to do and Bill told you to back off. So you whined like a caught pussy and pretended that you didn't want to do what you would have done if you could have gotten away with it. Remember? Don't worry. I kept a record of jewr behavior.

Luckily, what with having no good character or honesty, you will never amount to anything more than a dingle-berry on Bill Finck's ass until Bill decides to run you off. I suspect that there will be a lot of silent relief when that happens.

------------------

Now as far as anyone listening is concerned, none of you get to define what is or what is not Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. All these little piss-fights on sundry forums involve less than .0000001 percent of Christian Identity believers. Those who do an Internet search will invariably find my name mentioned and it is me who defines in the public mind Christian Identity. This screenwriter Stephen J. Cannell croaked off a few days ago, and in his novel "The Devil's Workshop" the character of the prion-poisoning psychotic DSCI pastor Fannion Kinkaid, why, that was modeled on me. I had to laugh.

I don't develop any new doctrine. All I do is apply the religious doctrine to a political and military course of action for the Resistance to follow. Nothing of which concerns you whether you be a ZOGbot or a mamzer or a whigger or someone in underground Christian Israel with a family that you want to do nothing more than simply survive. I am working on developing Ten Thousand Warlords to rule over Ten Million Israelites. All the rest are to die in the Great Tribulation. No one else is doing what I do. Whether or not you appreciate this depends on what side you are on.

If you don't want the devil to appear, don't mention his name. If you don't like what is being said, then move it out of sight, preferably to my subforum.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-06-2010, 10:40 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Working...
                                X